+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: Whigger & Mamzer Ass-Clowns of Christian Identity

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,099

    Default Don't you in any way do the work of the jews in curtailing White Speech.

    Don't you in any way do the work of the jews in curtailing White Speech.


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1561#post1561
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3288#post3288



    Quote Originally Posted by matthewott View Post
    I have to admit, the direction this thread took really depresses me. I can't believe it exploded like this. Pastor Lindstedt, I support your ministry, but am under the full understanding that if I don't like what you're saying, or how you are saying it, I just don't read or listen. Like I originally posted, I simply chalk it up to your "unique ministry and persona". If I had a ministry, I wouldn't present it like you do, but that is what makes me, me. I am greatly disheartened at you bashing James, though. He has proven to me and all our brethren to be an exemplary model of a DSL CI member, a TRUE ISRAELITE.
    Whether or not you are depressed by this thread is irrelevant. You have absolutely nothing in reality to be depressed about. If, say you were entrapped by someone pretending to be Christian Identity and then facing a long prison term as a result of your foolishness, THEN you would have something to be depressed about. Right now you think that there is any shortage of the phonies pretending to be Christian Identity. Whereas I see three phonies pretending to be CI, who like most whiggers, or mamzers simply can't understand why they are not fooling anyone but the newbies like yourself. These phonies, Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorker666, judas the jewst, and jewff the gewff share the similar traits being caught liars and having the stench of sanctimony. Honest Christian Israelites neither lie nor do they reek of sanctimony.

    Now I've covered the most apparent lies that each of these liars and probable mamzers have said, not the other lies by which they got detected. Why make it easier for the same liars and mamzers and baal-priests to simply change user-names and avatars and better hide they's snouts and tails for the second and third time?

    Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorker666's main lie is pretending to be a young white girl when in fact in the age group of being 49-54 years old and of unknown gender. Normal White men or women do not hide behind the avatar of someone half their age and perhaps the opposite gender.

    The lies of judas the jewst is his taking the name of Jesus Christ's brother who was the administrator of the early Church. This is not something which honest White CI people do, but rather in line with insane niggers claiming to be Jesus Christ and jews claiming to be Hitler. Then to top it off, this lying fool claims that YHWH commanded Whites not to cuss. This fool has never ever proved its contention, but rather whines that it gets to impose its own notions upon others. All of which is incorrect. Normal Whites do not pretend to be Jesus Christ's own brother and certainly don't try to force their notions upon Christian Israel. Nor are they sanctimonious when they are trying to commit this break-in, nor do they try to brazen it out.

    jewff the gewff is probably just another whigger or mamzer working support for judas the jewst. The same sanctimony and same insistance that it gets to make up new talmudic laws to impose upon Christian Israel. In the end run, does it really matter whether jewff the gewff is a mamzer or whigger tard.

    They come on and want to fight about how they get to impose a sort of speech code absent YHWH's Law. They trod the very same path that others have tread in imposing censorship on Christian Israel. Since they are doing nothing new, they got the same sort of fighting from me, and they act just like Klunt Downey, Andy Anderson, and Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts in reaction. Nothing that they do and that I did in reaction is new. What is new is that these are a new set of mamzer and whigger trolls fighting someone who has seen this fighting before. Nothing new this time but they won't get very far because when it comes down to it, it is doubtful Pastor Visser will censor or ban me and they will end up going someplace wherein they can get further. I greatly doubt that they will be here for long when detected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Ott
    I know nothing of Obadiah, you're right, and as yet can't form a fair opinion of him/her. They are easily judged by their fruits...which brings me to this douchebag Billy Wood. See...there was a perfect example of "appropriate" cussing. I call him a douchebag because he has blatantly revealed himself as a douchebag by posting photos of many revered CI pastors and calling them mamzers while not even posting his own picture. Instances like that should get DOUCHEBAGS like him banned.
    This is Bryan Wright's THIRD time here on this forum. Myself and Pastor 6Killer ran him off first on Dec. 3, 2008. But for over three years Bryan Wright/Billy Wood run wild and might have gotten away with stealing $400,000 from Ray Redfearn's and Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH if it hadn't been for the fact that ZOG had this matter still in probate and that the Board of Directors got on to Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood. From the NutHouse I called Bryan Wright three times and you never heard a more smarmy, sanctimonious Son of Belial. Yet the administrator of this forum wanted to give Bryan Wright a seat on the CSoY and I had to point out that Bryan Wright had resigned from the Board of Directors. I also found out that Pastor Gulett's Church had to renew its charter, and so it was done.

    Now the fighting when this was necessary was harsher than it is now. Yet I detected Bryan Wright by the fact that he lied and was sanctimonious, and ended up running him off.

    So why, if I was right about Bryan Wright, then why won't I be eventually found correct about these sanctimonious liars and phonies as well?

    Now are they as determined as Bryan Wright? Is the reward for being on this forum as much as $400,000 plus? No to both counts. They may at best be nothing more than typpycull whiggers playing at Christian Identity wanting to bring in their own personal heresies and wanting to force them on others. But regardless, they won't be here for long because they won't be rewarded. There is nothing for them here except struggle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Ott
    We in CI seem to have a problem with wolves. Trolls are just a nuisance. Billy Wood is a wolf. Obadiah might be a troll. James is NEITHER. I think that true Israelites understand and are mature enough to be discerning of language as content and mood permit, IN LINE WITH SCRIPTURE. As I see it, profanity can be likened to alcohol. Available for our use, but done responsibly and in moderation. But I still look forward to the day where NEITHER are a part of our existence.

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewott View Post
    I've been reading alot of posts from Obadiah and I am not finding anything other than a little "prudishness" (not that that is a bad thing), and certainly nothing out of scriptural context. At this juncture, I would even eliminate him/her from the "troll" category. The only argument that has precipitated from Obadiah's posts has come from you, Pastor Lindstedt. I cannot in good faith stand by and watch my brethren fight with one another. While I defend your right to speak as you please, I don't see where that extends to slander. As the true Israelite I believe you are, you should have no problem understanding the scriptural validity of the argument posed against profanity, and Obadiah, James and I are simply performing our scriptural duty. Sadly, you are taking this as a personal attack, where the most CHRISTIAN approach to your brethren would have been to reply "My ministry is the best way I know how to deliver the message of the gospel, and if you don't like it, so be it, and I am the one who will have to answer to Yahweh if I am wrong. But if you don't agree with my delivery, don't read or listen. I appreciate your concern but I'm comfortable with what I'm doing." Or something along those lines. You are not loving your enemy, as these brethren have become your enemy. They are not Yahweh's enemy, but your enemy. Please find it in your heart to be more understanding of your brethren. Those like Billy Wood and David ben-kikenwhigger are those who should be the brunt of your rants. I am begging you Pastor Lindstedt to simply chose your battles better, my brother. I can see this getting blown out of proportion even further and fences being broken and never mended if we can't get a grasp on this situation. yik-es
    My position is that nobody needs to cuss. However, there is no Law of YHWH against it, as opposed to what the above-mentioned liars claim. If anyone wants to listen to my podcasts or read my posts, then they can. If they wish to be led by the above liars and baal-priests then they can do so as well.

    It is because the above probable mamzers and baal-priests are more believable to newbies is why they are more dangerous. Bryan Wright/Billy Wood was detected and first run off over a year ago and what you see are an unmasked mamzer who has now been run off for the fourth time altogether since Dec. 3, 2008.

    Give me a year or so and you might well see that I was right regarding the above probable manzers and baal-priests, or they may be gone and out of your sight.

    But whether you choose to follow them -- where -- is up too you. They were the ones wanting to impose their [s]will onto Christian Israel. I am against adding talmudic restrictions brought here by Babtist Hobbyists, CI-poseurs, and baal-priests and baal-priestesses whose real names and faces no one knows. It is I who stand for freedom.

    If you wish to apportion new rules upon yourself, then do so. But you cannot put the burdens and duties and protocols you want to obey upon others and claim that 'this is the way by which you become Christian.'

    The jews want to impose 'speech codes' upon White Men based upon what they find obscene. Why would any White Man want to do so as well?

    Answer: White Men enjoy freedom of speech. jews want to curtail freedom of speech.

    Don't you in any way do the work of the jews.

    Don't you in any way do the work of these jews.

    Don't you in any way take it upon yourself to judge others because you chose to buy the lies of those who would do the work of the jews in any way curtailing White Speech.

    I'll be going to bed now. I hope you get what I have been saying, Matt Ott.

    Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,099

    Default Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkker666 Is The New DSCI Linda Blair!!!

    Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkker666 Is The New DSCI Linda Blair!!!


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1563#post1563
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...545#post241545
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3303#post3303


    Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Yes, do listen in, folks, for an hour or so of godly, edifying Bible-based commentary for the whole family! My fake mangina is becumming lubricious with anticipation!!!


    Now you know, Pastor Marty, why I was Rabbi Linderwitz' favorite CI tard!!!


    James 4:11
    Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. Call me jewdge jewdy Obadorkker/Obaliar666.

    Romans 1:28-30
    28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done, like being a fake-splittail bringing my mangina to tease baal-priest pickles like jadas the jewst and jewff the gewff into trying to impose a limit on White Speech upon stupid whiggers playing at being CI who allow that shit. .
    29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, my virtual Mother, Klunt Downey says that you are the Devil, Pastor Marty, because you are a 'diablos' -- a malicious gossiper with no love of Klunt in jewr hard, hard, hard, hard, hard, hard, hard, . . . . . er, heart.
    30 slanderers against anonymous she-catamites of whom none but jewself doth look under the tail, me-God-haters, insolent to VNNF tards wandering in to DSCI forums needing more efficient tard-corral controls, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil in combating wandering baal-tards wanting to set up a Sapphiracy over newbie nitwits; they disobey their parents unlike myself, Klunticums jewnior, who hath cum to Pastor Visser's forum to do the work of my virtual god-Mother, the barren Klunt Downey, the Generous;

    1 Corinthians 5:11
    But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually confused mamzer or whigger nitwit lusting after virtual mangina but too stupid to even look under the tail before all the blood cums to the wrong head, immoral or greedy, fuktarded, an idolater or a slanderer of baal-priests and virtual morphedykes, a drunkard or a swindler like Bryan Wright wanting to collect an easy $400,000 who I must rescue back at Linder's tard corral before ramen noodles are exchanged with jewrge (Nit)Witzgall. With such a man do not even eat. Not that anyone except my pickles jewdas the jewst and jewff the gewff have wanted to eat and only at the 'y'.

    Psalm 59:12
    For the sins of their mouths, for the words of their lips, let them be caught in their pride. For the curses and lies they utter... let them be banned!!! First at the Linderwitz Greater Free Range Tard Corral (GFRTCNNF) and now here at Visser's!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew 'the (banned) jew'

    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...hlight=Obadiah

    Is Obadiah a boy or girl...or something in between?

    He's kind of quick "witted" (well not really - just quick) but doesn't really post anything of substance. It is not enough to ban someone though, for being an annoying little prat. If so a special forum for most the English forum/Sid fan club would have to be designed as the "Night of the Long Sword Fights and Knives" next to the Flamingo's bar, so we would know where to find them when political climates change...

    But usually when you ask that question, "male or female" a person will answer right away. I have asked a couple folks here, they don't know. Perhaps it is a "touchy" subject, no?

    I am not "curious" in knowing any more about him than that. But if he is a boy than someone, like one of remaining ASSWIPES should actually serve some sort of a useful purpose here, and give this "peculiar" young lad Hal Turner's address. I think someone like Hal Turner would more than deserve a visit from an "admiring" and "enthustiastic" fellow such as this, don't you?

    Yes, yes I can see it now. "But you don't post anything of substance either Drew the Jew (I must be a jew if it rhymes with Drew)!" "It's a girl! Leave her alone." It is?
    Yea, wussily, as it is done at the Rabbi LinderMillerwitz GFRTCNNF's Heaven let it be done here at Visser's Earth!!!


    Proverbs 19:5
    A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who pours out lies will not go free. Sooner or later like Drew 'the jew' someone here will look under the tail and my poot will be booted to the curb and I'll join David ben-Hooverdork in Purgatory and becum the forum training gender-bendering morphadyke.
    .

    .


    Say again, Obaliar/Obadorker666?

    .

    .

    Why is it that you 'think' that you are smarter than even Linder's sharpest-eyed tards, Obaliar? True, Drew -- who you called a 'jew' and did not get banned over by that violation of one of Linder's selectively-enforced [d]rules -- got banned and you got a free pass because you were recognized by Linder as someone claiming to be CI who would cause trouble when you did try to infiltrate over here at Pastor Visser's forum.

    Did you not think that I wouldn't do opposition research and nail you for what you had done previously? You evil-doers are often stupid, just like Bryan Wright, who never had enough sense to change his usernames except once and then when he did so, proceeded to show that he was still the same old Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy wood. You simply made opposition research pretty easy and when it is discovered that you are up to the same tricks -- a one-trick mamzer -- all that is accomplished is that you have smoked out jewr other baal-priests, mamzers and whigger fuktards.

    Secondly, you might well have gotten Drew -- who you falsely claimed was a jew -- banned from the LinderMiller ZOG false-front that is VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF data-mining operation, but I doubt that you will get me banned for saying whatever I think is necessary for the internal security of Christian Israel. Yes, some of Linder's tards got on to you, but most of them were not banned like StevieBuck, and they certainly wondered about you. But here you come, not only to Pastor Visser's forum, but to my subforum, screetching like Linda Blair about me 'exorcising' phonies, liars, mamzers, sanctimonious whigger 'tards, with the end result that I will ridicule jewrseld without an inch of Genesis 3:15 mercy.

    Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, in addition to being the White Man's racial religion is virtually impossible to infiltrate any more after all the experience of Internet warfare the past fifteen years. Why? Because all of this has happened before, especially back in 2000-2002 with the Klunt Downey/Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts/Andy Anderson/Richard Niemela Holy_Wars episode and the ongoing $permFront Christian [false]Identity forum run by Klunt Downey under guise of Lycia, the $permFront Hoggess. The lying baal-priest Liar Bill DeClue(less) tried to make $permFront into a Rodney 'Can't weuns jewst get along' King fake-OSLer baal-priest theme park last October and according to my $permFront spies, failed because Jack Poot and Don Black told Lycia and Lycia told LiarBill DeClueless that directly from Don Black that Klunt/Debbie Downey could do whatever she wanted to do. This is why Kluntz Meercat Markkk Clowney is the only one allowed to still have a Klan title as a username. $permFront is a ZOG false front and as such is to have a fake Christian Identity theology section in order to spy upon new talent. Sure is a lot cheaper politically and well as financially than running another Randy Weaver disaster. LiarBill DeClueless whined that doing so validated what Pastors Visser and 'LooneyLindstedt' were saying about the Downeys getting to run wild and violate $permFront [d]rules, but in the end result, Liar Bill was given his marching orders, so on January 1st 2010, he resigned as 'Christian Moderator' over on $permFront/$pamFront. Jack Poot and Lycia, who really don't like Christians or Christian Identity and who would shut it down again if it wasn't for the fact that Stormfront is an entire ZOG false front and data-mining operation had no choice but to accept LiarBill DeClueless' resignation, given Don Black's marching orders from ZOG.

    So, coupled with the fact that there is an ongoing war within Christian Identity according to Clifton Emahiser by baal-priests and mamzers to either deny the truth of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, or as I posit, by the likes of the Downeys who are set up to become the means by which Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is neutered by claiming to be One-Seedline. The fact of the matter is that the Downeys are not even Christian, much less One-Seedline Christian Identity as they pretend to be. Rather, given that they are given free rein at $permFront to claim to be Christian Identity where they duly censor and ban the Dual-Seedliners so that they can fool the newbies. The newbies, on the other hand, knowing nothing about the ways of Dual-Seedline or the Church history, act like they acted when they were Babtists or Catholics or Methodists or a-theists. The end result is that they act like whatever they think is the Law of YHWH when it isn't.

    Frankly put, in Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkker666 I think I'm dealing with a Klunt Downey sock-puppet. I think that the rest of the fools piling on, like Judas the jewst and jewff the gewff are probably likely your accomplices in this matter, because they likewise refuse to reveal who they are, show theyz' faces, or reveal what their own agenda is. So it would seem that I am dealing with a mamzer incursion, most likely from $permFront. ZOGbots and trolls proceed from the assumption that they get to attack in ambush, but don't have to reveal theysselfs, and that somebody in the Movement will be replaced by nobody who has cum from obscurity or from the jews.

    So the solution to this impasse is simply to treat ANYONE unable to prove who they are, and unable to prove that what they have to say as being compatible with the tenants of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity as probable jew and mamzer and whigger infiltraitors. Which is what they usually are. Stupid sheep who prefer to believe the lies of these jewkal infiltraitors are to die in ignorance. All of which is to the best because chances are Christ didn't call them, but rather that they were rabble who were looking to play at Christian Identity when they didn't know anything about it, and being probable mamzers were unable to understand anything about DSCI.

    This behavior by people who literally showed up from nowhere, behind the 'leadership' of some VNNF fuktard of dubious gender doing damage there to the image of Dual-Seedline, should show that whatever that they claim they do the work of the jews by lyingly claiming to not advocate censorship, but in actuality trying to accomplish this under color of deceit and made-up talmudism. A tree is judged by its fruits. The fruits of these 'secret squirrel' mamzers is that of the jews: claiming that they are offended by something that they do not need to read or listen to, then claiming that it must be censored. As Lindstedt's Corollary concerning bowel-Movement forums states:
    Censorship by jews is replaced by censorship by whiggers.
    So eat shit, fuck off and die, Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkker666 and shove it up jewr ass and fake cunt. Ditto for Judas the jewst and jewff the gewff as probable shabbes whigger or mamzer Babtist Hobbyist, New Covenant Cornholer trolls. And likewise with any idiot sheep with a death wish to be eaten alive by jewkal. Head out into the Wilderness of Sin, herded by jewr own stupidity, and when out of sight of the rest of the herd, may the jew and mamzer and shabbes whigger jewkals and hyenaoids eat you alive, one bite at a time, pulling jewr guts out and taking a hunka-hunka slowly dying shithead.

    The purpose of the Great Tribulation is a eugenic one. Negative eugenics. Which work when the positive eugenics of only the strong and productive getting to prosper and the weak knowing theyz place.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum




    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-16-2010 at 08:10 AM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,099

    Default I voted to let Pastor Finck's ass-clown 'tard stay

    I voted to let Pastor Finck's ass-clown 'tard stay


    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...9&p=1599#p1599
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3310#post3310
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...540#post241540
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...1&p=5679#p5679
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1564#post1564


    Pastor -- I think you need to take the title of Pastor because you do a pastor's job and carry a pastor's responsibilities -- Finck, my experience is that what you first do is to say your say, and then let the heckler or ass-clown have its say -- because none of them usually have anything much of value to say, but because they do almost always say what a sizable collection of the herd are thinking but dare not say -- and thus are of some value because their logical points need to be addressed. So you address the logical points, ridicule the idiotic parts, and simply go on. The reason hecklers are valuable is because they have a cunning in addressing what many people think and so what is needed is to answer these objections.

    When I sold books door-to-door, if the person made a series of unrelated objections, then they were simply trying to say why they didn't want the books, and so you closed and if no sale, left to the next house. Matt 10:14, shake the dust off of your feet and move on. But if they made the same three objections, you needed to answer that objection, so, that if answered, the subject of the sale could then buy the books.

    I am having a similar problem with one of Rabbi Linder's favorite ex-VNNF CI-tards over on Pastor Visser's forum. They are bitching about what I say because they claim to find it objectionable, and thus want to pave the road to censorship. My response is to answer the heckler with even more ridicule and thus smoke out who sides with the VNNF censorsheep-tard, and get them to pick a side. Because if they wish to do the work of the jews in favor of censorship, then that fact should be noted.

    You will find that the Christian Identity Movement is full of little men wanting more than a little power that they cannot control, but want to try to do so anyway. They get on a tear, then they will run through your entire church ministry and there won't be nothing much left of it quick soon after you are gone. So what you want to do is to groom a successor, like Clifton Emahiser has groomed you, and create a flock able to on their own resist not only wolves, but the lesser predators that I call 'jewkals.'

    Now that doesn't mean that you let jewkals run wild. Rather, towards the end you let them have their say, and then crush them publicly and let it up to yourself whether they have a followup response. There is a mute button on the Talkshoe window. Use it as necessary.

    A lot of people don't know how to be Christian Identity. They are always acting like they think CI is supposed to be, usually based upon what they heard over the TalmudVision or read in a jew-book some jew wrote. I think our job is to figure out who we are dealing with, and then if they are indeed Israelites, displace what they think that they know with what they really need to know. If they are mamzers or diseased sheep, they should be driven out or allowed to wander off. None of us really know who Christ calls, or why, but if Christ hasn't called them then they won't last for long. If Christ has called them, you cannot abrade or sunder their lifeline.

    I have on my forums a sort of 'jewlag' or 'tard corral' and a forum NutHouse wherein I use my forum troublemakers or mamzer-monkeys. They then become my little 'training-kike' or 'training-tard'. I even let the little monkeys roam the entire forum as long as they practice a little self-restraint and don't sling theys' crap over everything. If it becomes necessary to use a heavy hand and put them in theys' cages, out comes the heavy gloves and a stick, and such is used. But I much prefer to keep my flock healthy because they have well-exercised mental and spiritual immune systems able to resist infections.

    Which is why I voted for you to let your 'tard stay at your discretion.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum


    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-16-2010 at 08:04 AM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,099

    Default Could it be that the past week has revealed a Gang of Four jew Mamzers?

    Could it be that the past week has revealed a Gang of Four jew Mamzers?


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1567#post1567
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...671#post241671
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3323#post3323



    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff View Post

    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3305#post3305

    No disrespecting ? You're kidding, right ? The most flagrant violator of this "policy" is front and center. A simple reproof was brought up and immediately was set upon with words that could of come from any number of diseased judaic minds. And to further quench this "serious breach" of security on this board, and to halt this "great delusion" that threatens to upset Christianity as a whole (God forbid) - efforts are openly made to publicly disclose others identities and faces. If anyone would make unscrupulous gain by such tactics (spreading false tips to ZOG or dropping a dime to the niggers), I know who would. Your arguments have no merit so you revert to these tactics. I would expect this behaviour from some nigger on the street, not one playing a leading CI role.
    niggers kill each other by the droves for 'disrespecting' or dissing theysselfs. jewff the gewff 'thinks' jewst like a nigger. The White Man owes it 'respect' for slavery and shit, yassum.

    I would ask you to calm down but for the fact that by now you seem to be an especially idiotic whigger or typpycull mamzer of some sort which has wormed itzself into Christian Israel and so I love watching you publicly blowing as gasket. I've seen hundreds of jewr kind cum and then go. What next, ASSturu? Claiming, like Klunt Downey, that you used to be Dual-Seedline but that it was because of the meanness of Willie Martin, Bob Jones, and most especially Martin Lindstedt that you becum a One-Seedliner or a Wodenist?

    Idiot whigger or mamzer, as a Pastor or 'People shepherd' it is my task to 'encourage' you and jewr kind to leave the flock, to crawl off and die. If by saying "fuck" or "shit" or "cunt" you with jewr little addlepated "Peter-Dunkin' Diseased" 'mind' get offended and leave the flock and are killed and eaten by jewkals, that is a good thing for the overall health of the entire flock.

    This gender-bendering liar and probable baal-priest/priestess Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 has been here a little bit over a week and already someone that you know nothing of (well maybe this is part of a plan) has already led you into insisting that you get to make up new law and impose it upon Christian Israel. Thus you are a wannabe pharisee which wants to maintain Internut secrecy as well.

    And yes, I'd like to know who you are and where you live so that in the short term I can isolate you from Christian Israel like Klunt and Kluntz Meercat Downey are essentially isolated right now. In the longer term, baal-priests and infiltraitors will be hunted down and exterminated after the fall of ZOG. That you attribute this to me data-mining for ZOG means that like most jews, you forget that when you point a cloven hoof at me that three point back. Nor do I care if you scare off whiggers because any whigger stupid enough to believe that I am a ZOGbot is a whigger superfluous to the bowel Movement. My principles of Resistance Organization is in fact designed to minimize the necessity for trust amongst whiggers, in fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff
    So it's imposition of Babylon and talmudic rule when the topic of clean language is brought into question ? The true Biblical substance that is necessary for our folk to hear cannot be adequately conveyed otherwise ? It's "the work of the jews" to dare suggest one carry himself in a manner more befitting a Christian soldier of Christ - especially one who purports to be a pastor ? That you with no logical or Biblical support hold this position speaks volumes.
    The fact of the matter is that it is you idiot whiggers and mamzers who have to jewstify jewr imposition of 'speech codes' absent clear Biblical command. The Law of YHWH allows everything not specifically forbidden. Of course you talmudizers then bring up the straw dogs of drug use and child pornography which nobody who is in Christian Israel promotes because the Law of YHWH written on their hearts constrain doing this. Christian Israelites are inherently lawful People, not some jungle whigger or jew mamzer seeking to get away with something, and thus needing a talmud and wannabe rabbis like jewrself. This matter has already been covered before, yet in jewr lust to inpose jewr [s]will upon Christian Israel, to impose more and more pharisaical "thou shalts and thou shalt nots" which is the special province of the baal jewdayo Babtists and sundry baal-priests trying to gain power over whiggers, you deliberately ignore all this and insist that everyone must obey what you wish to impose upon us all. In whining about the basis of my pastorate based upon Christian freedom, you are really nothing more than the 'faggots of the Right' in wanting to impose a despotism under color of sanctimony upon the Free Christian Israelite men of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. And so to that I simply say, "Fuck off, despotic whigger or mamzer baal-priest cunt!"

    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff
    You are the one who has made it into a "power move", the one who feels threatened by such "insubordination". You feel the "righteous" need to set matters aright - who gave you the monopoly on this ? What puts you or your message above scrutiny ? Where did God give you more the right to say brethren are apostate, than we to question you ?
    Within the past week a suspect lying critter of unknown gender has set up shop here on Pastor Visser's Forum. He-she-it has started a [bowel] movement to in essence impose a form of censorship upon myself and others based upon finding certain Anglo-Saxon four-letter monosyllables to be offensive against theys' sense[less]bilities and thus to be regulated on this forum under color of calling it anti-Christian. Deliberately neglected was the commonsense proposal that those who felt offended shouldn't read or listen to that which they found offensive. These idiotic and evil people wanted to make this forum another $permFront/$pamfront or Holy_Wars jewhoogruppen. So they found a reaction from those of us who experienced this sort of evil nonsense before. That reaction from me has been ridicule mainly. Plus I've used the four-letter words aplenty, because there is nothing you can do about this. Pastor Visser's forum isn't going to become another $permFront. You idiot mamzer and whigger baal-priests won't get jewr way. You are now unmasked for what jew're.

    No one likes or needs to put up with petty tyrants wanting to tell them what to say or think. I fail to see what you thought you would accomplish by doing this. What is most likely is that you simply cannot help jewrself because you have a bit of mamzer blood, any more than Cain could please YHWH. You seem to have the jew compulsion to want to tell the White Man what to do, and to channel Christian Identity into pharisaical talmudism based upon what unknown people with a propensity for lying and subterfuge claim that they want and what they feel is right.

    I think it best to tell such to simply pound sand up theys' asses and fuck off. What are they gonna do about it? Write a series of forum messages like above bitching about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff
    Guess there is no need for repentance or humbling of self before our God. Just get this hate thing burning right, promises of plenty plunder/plenty pussy - not to mention all the blood letting you get to do. Yeah, that's some draw for Christ you got going ... what did you call it, The Good News or the Gospel ? You get to cuss like a rabbinical scholar, drink like a sailor on shore leave and make up Biblical doctrine as you go. But only the "real" remnant will understand these "deeper" things. I really don't understand why you aren't a hit on such forums as Stormfront and such. The pot calling the kettle black. Will the real pharisee please stand . . . .
    Dual-Seedline Christian Identity believes in a Great Tribulation being right around the corner and that it is coming soon. Rev 6:9-12 shows that the Righteous in Christ pray for the Great Tribulation to commence. The fact that you and jewr kind are amongst those Babylonians who bewail the Fall of Babylon, cf. Revelations 18:9-19. Conversely the holy apostles and prophets rejoice that YHWH has avenged us upon Babylon, Rev. 18:20.

    So bitching about my encouraging feral whiggers to exterminate Babylonian jews, mamzers and whiggers like jewrself is of course to be expected. Typpycull, really, itz.

    All of which goes to show that jewrself is welcum over at $permFront whereas I'm the Number One Devil there, thanks to being mean to Klunt and her jewkals. Whereas Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 cums from there trying to make things there imposed onto here.

    Now as for me 'drinking like a sailor' as you allege, all you do is to show that you are a liar. I am a rather abstentious man, drinking at maximum maybe two beers per night every week or so every so often. I only drink at the end of a day in which I have nothing to do except relax.

    Yet you have no scruples about making up a lie when you don't know what the truth of the matter is about. Such people are known as liars and rightly so.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff
    YOU are making this a personal vendetta. Your stance has nothing to do with true Christianity. It is you who refuses to "cease and desist" as your pride will not allow it. Whether this is the case or there are actually ulterior purposes to defame Christianity - eventually the truth will out. Be not deceived for God is not mocked. We'll all stand before Him.
    jewff the gewff, the fact of the matter is that it has been you, jewdas the jewst, and Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkker666 who have cum onto this forum, aand stirred things up by trying to impose a speech code upon myself and eventually others by claiming that you feel that usage of four-letter Anglo-Saxon words is obscene. jews and those who want to impose their notions as law claim that it is because their self-righteous sensibilities are offended that they need to tell other people what they can say or do. IN FACT, THE POSITION OF jEWRSELF, OBALIAR, AND jEWDASS THE jEWST IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM THAT OF THE ADL/$PLC.

    I don't think that this is any accident but rather a matter of birth. You don't trust the White Man to do what you want because you are not a White man. You want to enslave the White Man in jewr laws and chains and live off the White Man as you live amongst the White Man. Is not such the inherent nature of a jew and a mamzer?

    Bryan Wright, Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666, jewdas the jewst, and jew too, jewff the jewst. Cumming amongst us with an odor, a stench really of sanctimony, making demands that we should censor ourselves on the basis that you are offended by what we say or do, claiming that the Bible supports jewr talmudic interpretations, reacting to opposition to theyz' attempted power-grab with Genesis 3:15 enmity, and making up lies like a deranged jew mamzer.

    Could it be that the past week has revealed a Gang of Four jew Mamzers?

    Well, regardless of whether you be jew mamzers or typpycull whiggers, please feel free to run off since you won't be getting jewr way any time soon.

    As long as this forum remains Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, the Christian Israelite will be free to speak and write as they please.

    Hail Victory!!!


    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum


  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,099

    Default Why the chicken[headed] jews have no DSCI clues.

    Why the chicken[headed] jews have no DSCI clues


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1587#post1587
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1746#p1746

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewott

    Cool, I'm now the newest whigger talent, huh? A Rodney King wannabe too? Interesting. Don't forget jew-lover, mamzer, fucktard, faggot and traitor. But don't stop there. I want to see your COMPLETE LIST OF COMPLETELY FALSE AND INEPT descriptions of me. Why don't you do some actual research on me? ALL of my info is out there, I hide nothing. You're too scared to find out that you are making unjust and slanderous allegations against your own kin. You're too busy enjoying turd photography to do your homework. You make reference to me and my name like it's an alias...DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU FUCKTARD!!!! I dare to do what most of our brethren are too scared to do - NOT HIDE BEHIND AVATARS AND ALIASES. I have lauded your efforts since I arrived at CI. Now you have made me your enemy...YOUR CHOICE, NOT MINE. The difference is, I forgive you for being a FUCKTARD, but I'm sure I'll never find the same from you. I have PLENTY of Gen 3:15 enmity...for Yahweh's enemies, not my own. I will NEVER show you the same hatred as I show for Yahweh's enemies. You, however, make no qualms about blurring that boundary, set by Yahweh himself. It would also make no sense for me to go on your show to be "blindsided" by one who refuses to debate scripturally, but just pummel with slander. Here's my phone # (717) 608-4984. Call me so we can discuss your slander and false accusations against me, James, and Jeff, MAN TO MAN, ISRAELITE TO ISRAELITE.

    I pray for the day I can place you back into the "unique" category, rather than "pathetic". You must be VERY familiar with the phrase "Cutting off your nose despite your face...."
    All of which goes to show why a lot of us old-timers think you are an agent provacateur, that 'James the Just/jewdass the jewst' is some sort of anglo-mestizo mamzer and Jeff/jewff the gewff is an absolutely clueless whigger and all of you are merely playing at Christian Identity. The reason is because none of you know how to act and you stick out like a sore thumb. All of you idiots with a probable jew or nigger in jewr genetic woodpile act just as if the only way you know how to act is from an Ashkenazi Defecation League/$outhron Professional Liars Center piglice training seminar or watching too much 'Gangland' on the Hitler Channel on the TalmudVision. Since you are not inherently Israelite the Law of YHWH is not written on jewr hearts and so you don't even have Israelite instinct to muddle through with.

    In short, you are like a bunch of black Araconda chicken[heads] imprinted somehow on a duck and so you follow the duck to the closest mud puddle and all of you chicken-heads drown. A bunch of chicken-headed corpses lying in the bottom of a dried-up mud puddle takes no great brains or vision to detect, although a nose to detect the stench of sanctimony is quite useful.

    That is why you fools and agents provacateur stick out. jew'll don't have a clue as how to behave among non-domesticated White People.

    Now the reason you read what Pastor Britton and myself discussed on my Talkshoe Radio show of early 21Feb10 here is because for whatever reason -- thanks in large part to Pastor Visser's Admin over on his CPM Forum censoring that post and eight more previously posted -- all because you idiot whiggers and mamzers naturally in jewr fart of hearts decided to censor genuine Dual-Seedline Christian Identity speech. Why? Because you mamzers and pussy-whupped whigger meercats thought that since the Babtist Hobbyists and New Covenant Cornholers 'enjoying' estrogen-drip jewdayo-churchianity put theyz she-males on a pedistal like pussy-whupped whigger dolts are edjewmacated to do, the red-nigger anglo-mestizos 'thought' that if they put theyz' squaws up on a pedistal that they all would somehow be magically transformed into Christian Aryans. Well, that didn't work out, any more than swimming lessons for chickens given by jewkals.

    Now if you hadn't been acting like I am some sort of shit-eating politician changing DSCI doctrine for your vote and has simply kept your mouth shut concerning Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker over on Pastor Visser's old CPM forum, then you might have gone a bit longer without detection.

    I don't suppose that since you are from the jews, that you couldn't figure out what jews do that really pisses off and arouses the Genesis 3:15 enmity in a Christian Israelite. Since I don't have time or inclination waiting for jewrself to make 666 wrong guesses let me cut to the chase: jews are always trying to censor and silence the Word of YHWH as spoken by the Christian Israelite.

    So of course you didn't get it when here cums out of the South the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer's Greater Free Range Tard Corral none other than VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF's favorite and bestest unbanned CI-tard ---->>> Obadiah/Obadorkker/Obaliar666. Now the VNNF 'tards are pretty dumb and at least one-third of them are jews and the rest are all Auntie-Christian fuktards, but even the stupidest of them dygenic idjit fuktards out to lick CI ass were smart enough to figure out that Obadiah/Obaliar/Oberdorkkker666 was a gender-bendering metrosexshul morphedyke-impersonating lying hypocrite mamzer jewkal hiding behind the avaturd of a drop-dead gorgeous young white female claiming to be Christian Identity. THAT is why, up until the arrival of the mamzerkike Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood, that ObieWanShitobee was probably the only CI impersonator never banned in the History of the Linderwitz Catamite Fuktard Whorehouse.

    Does anyone know where this diatribe is headed?

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt CJCC/AN

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,099

    Default The Inherent Nature of Things Brought This On

    The Inherent Nature of Things Brought This On


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1588#post1588
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1747#p1747


    Quote Originally Posted by Les
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1747#p1726

    what brought this on?

    If it was maybe Martin said he doesn't agree with any type of Rodney King "can't we all get along"-type sentiment in the C.I. movement/remnant, he told me the same thing awhile ago, and I had to let it sink in, and had to understand why he said it.

    He is a hard man with hard words, and I thought we looked up to men like that for example from the Bible who didn't "spare the rod".

    I hope you both work it out if possible.
    A fight over at Visser's old v-bulletin forum brought it on. Over a week ago a gender-bendering morphadyke 'the only non-banned ever CI impersonator from VNNF calling itzself 'Obadiah 1:18' cum over to Vissers' and started some shit about how I ought to be censored and banned for using four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. It got caught being a liar and a complete hypocrite, and kept on screeching like another Klunt Downey and Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts and this Matthew Ott wanted to play politician. James the Just/jewdass the jewst acted like a red-nigger Anglo-mestizo yapping about how YHWH wrote that White Men were not to cuss in front of squaws and Jeff/jewff the gewff was upholding the finest in ZOGing whigger meercat traditions of Babylon. In short, they wanted to censor me.

    Now none of them have a clue as to how to behave. They can't or won't seem to realize that White Christian Israelite men don't need whiggers and mamzers imposing talmudic jew 'hate-speech' laws upon us. They seem to 'feel' with femnishevik fury that theyz estrogen-drip churchianity Babtist Hobbyist and New Covenant Cornholer speech codes ought to be enfarced.

    So I arranged for a special "The Movement Turd" on Talkshoe Radio with Pastor John Britton and we discussed how the abovementioned mamzers and whiggers were all fucked up in the head and the bloodlines. That these critters got in by pretending to be skinheads and criminals that Pastor Butler foolishly promoted during his ministry as opposed to the family men that Pastor Wesley Swift and Teacher Bertrand Comparet had as their congregation. And so, as DSCI pastors of the old school, we wanted to get away from ZOG infiltration by trying to recondition skinheads and criminals and bring in for every problematic skinhead and criminal with black hair and eyes and prison tatts ten times as many White rural family men who have never seen the inside of a jail.

    Now this Matthew Ott is fit to be tied. He 'thinks' that we should let in a whole lot of agents provacateur in the form of criminals wanting to cut a deal with ZOG and not concentrate on lawful family men and their families. Can't not eat a whole dumpster of shit and garbage in order to save one shriveled-up week-old Chilean grape. Why, think of all them there tough guys we are missing by concentrating on the good wheat as opposed to those with some sort of smut or rust or murrain.

    You see, the three mamzer and whigger stooges above think that DSCI pastors should impose femnishevik talmudic prohibitions grevious to be borne upon the heart of Christian Israel while letting criminals and idiots and gender-bendering VNNF lying tards get a free pass.

    I, on the other hand, simply said that those who didn't like what I wrote not to read it and those who didn't like what I spoke not to listen to it. You see, I prefer to have freedom for our People, and they, like the jews, want talmudic pharisaicalism to [d]rule over all.

    Now you have told me how you were abused by so-called pastors for nothing, and I have told you to live in self-disciplined ordered liberty. I have not imposed any burdens upon you, and listened to your account of baal-priest abuse.

    And so you recognize me as a Pastor of Christian Israel, whereas this Matthew Ott wants to do some rabbi-shopping. I am 'Pastor Lindstedt' when this 'tough guy' that nobody except other whiggers and mamzers can vouch for hears what he pleases, and like a jew, this Matt Ott calls me 'Marty' when displeased by what I have to say.

    Please, Matt Ott, you tough-guy probable agent provacateur imposing jewrself upon Christian Israel, could you please step over there, with the other Korahites for the trip back to Egypt, with all the other goats and diseased sheep being herded by jewkals?

    Don't worry about what might happen when jewr over the hill and into the desert. Listen to jewr jackals. Follow that judas-goat transgendered metrosexshul mangina of Obadiah/Oberliar/Obadorkkker666. How sweet it is!!! Atta boy. Yum, yum.

    And lets watch Les, you and me, and all the other shopworn lambs of YHWH, while Matt Hott-to-Trott Ott and jewdas the jewst and jewff the gewff and Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 finds itz destiny -- as part of a greater pile of jewkalshit once they get out of sight past the shifting dunes in the Wilderness of Sin.

    Head on out, you goats, you diseased sheep, you jewkals, you little foxes of iniquity that treadeth the vines. Rawhide & Tough Shit!!!

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-03-2010 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Add Links

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,099

    Default AB_adiah/AB_aliar/AB_adorkkker666 is AB/Abbie_Normal

    AB_adiah/AB_aliar/AB_adorkkker666 is AB/Abbie_Normal for a Gender-Bendering VNNF Mamzer-Tard

    --OR --


    You DON'T Want To Look Under This Critter's Tail!!!


    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...1&p=1887#p1887
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...014#post245014
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1649#post1649



    Quote Originally Posted by Les
    Quote Originally Posted by Les
    Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah18
    I loved River Dance too. Mainly for sexist reasons. The female dancers were stunning. I find the combo of Celtic beauty and their lilting Irish accents impossible to resist. Must be the part-Irish blood in me.
    Your avatar is a young white woman.... ???? What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah18
    A man who enjoys looking at beautiful white women.
    That is abnormal for a man to be posing as a woman.
    AB_adiah/AB_aliar/AB_adorkkker666 is a clever critter who got onto to Visser's old forum like such critters are supposed to do, and pretty much got me jewlagged/tarded over there and Visser to impose some talmudisms applicable only to myself and not this Bryan Wright critter.

    Over at VNNF Obaliar was Linder's pet fake-CI tard, and Obaliar/Obadorkkker believed in cussing there. Now for that act of condign hypocrisy, it was eventually rewarded with success by reaping a whole whorde of baal-pickles. Now he-she-it wants to ply itz trade over here.

    Not to worry, as ravening jewkals kill and eat diseased whigger sheep as well as mamzer goats. Today it claims to be a man, which goes to show that it knows that it will have to try harder here at Finck's than it ever did at Visser's.

    So it is not AB_Normal for AB_Diah/AB_aliar/AB_adorkkker666 to play the mangina 'honey_trap' with whigger feebs and sundry mamzers playing at being Christian Identity. Why, in the words of Rabbi LinderMillerwitz, "Why normal, itz!"

    Don't make the mistake of confusing the avaturd with the gender-bender and you'll avoid embarrassment.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,099

    Default jews and mamzers don't get to tell Christian Israelites what they can say or do.

    jews and mamzers don't get to tell Christian Israelites what they can say or do.


    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&p=1928#p1928
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post246131
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1661#post1661


    Quote Originally Posted by jewdassThejewst Howard
    Quote Originally Posted by Les
    Pastor Lindstedt has not done anything wrong to apologize for.
    I have looked at the many threads on other forums and has me only more convinced he is right.
    Well, Les, as a talmudic baal-pickle serving Brother/Sister/Neuter Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 in itz role as Cybelene by ASSisting in the latest talmudic jew mamzer attack upon Christian Identity I am certainly glad that Yahshua did not speak like the one's you consider MEN. For I have looked under the tail of of Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker and my Cybelene baal-pickle in the jar got ungodly harddd!!! And I am also grateful that the apostles likewise were more careful with their words. Nary a 'What the Fuck!!!???' from any of them when the fishing net came up empty or a ram butted them in the nuts.

    You will also be happy, I'm sure, that me and Obadorkkker666's fellow infiltraiting jew trolls have cut and pasted some of Lindstedts more outrageous gibberish from Bill's site -- that he allowed to Lindstedt, as opposed to Christian Nationalist or StumbleInn -- when I tried to reach our fellow jew and mamzer kinspeople.

    Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

    Ephesians 4:29

    Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.

    Ephesians 5:4
    Which is what I tried to tell Marty, but Marty said, correctly, that he didn't regard myself as a brother and that Finck's Talkshoe broadcast of March 1, 2010 wasn't a church setting, else mamzers like myself nor the girleys couldn't speak.

    Marty made it quite clear that he regarded me as nothing more than a mamzer dog but I told Marty that us unknown infiltrating jews and whiggers got to tell Christian Israelites of long standing what they could say or do -- we'z jew mamzers are a regular Ashkenazi Defecation League/$outhern Professional Liar's Center in our lust to control what is said on these Dual-Seedline Christian Identity forums. Marty never got a chance to say that he didn't regard saying Anglo-Saxon monosyllables as being obscene, or that unknown infiltrating jews and mamzers didn't get to define what is or is not obscene. All of us jew mamzers and gliberal whiggers want to keep the White Man from getting to speak as he pleases to his own kind. We jews and mamzers and feminisheviks get to cum onto the White Man's place and, while at first pretending to be the White Man's Brother work our jewdaic talmudic pharisaical kikeshit into becumming the Christian Israelite's Babylonian/ZOG master -- in the Christian Israelite's House, no less!!!

    What I love about you dirty jew mamzers and whigger vermin trying to infiltrate Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is that you prey so harshly upon weak-minded idiot whiggers playing at being Christian Identity. You bring in jewr Babtist Hobbyist and Pentecostal Linthead and New Covenant Cornholer talmudic pharisaical kikeshit and true to form, first try to claim to be one of us brethren, then strive to becum our Masters.

    Now when Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker first cum over to Pisser's Cinder in order to mount an attack, I thought that Obamamzer666 was a jew mamzer affiliated with Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, who had showed up for the fourth time. You soon got that nitwit/probable agent provacateur MatthewOtt to cum sniffing around, but I did give Mattttwatt the benefit of the doubt and called Obaliar666 another Klunticums jewnior. Then jewdassThejewst Howard weighed in firmly on the side of Obamamzer-it666 and was issued a "Cease & Desist" order. jewff the gewff weighed in on the side of jewdass the jewst Howard and Obatard666, and was asked as to why it was within Christian Identity given that the whigger goof didn't really believe or obey DSCI inherent principles. Obakike666 whined and lied some more, jewff the gewff cum back for more abuse, and the senile jew mamzer baal-pickle jewdass the jewst Howard was urged to look under Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666's tail. Pastor John Britton asked why you dirty mamzers and stupid whiggers insisted upon imposing Babylon upon Christian Israel. I explained to jewdass the jewst Howard why jew and mamzer attack and imposition of censorship always fail because Christian Israel will not long tolerate such attempts upon Christian Israel. I had to warn yet again Matttwatt not to try to censor Christian Israel. But even VNNF Tards at the Greater Free-Range Tard Corral were able to detect what CI-tards were not and jew mamzer baal-priests like jewdass the jewst Howard refused to admit -- that Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker was a gender-bender. Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkker666 Was The New DSCI Linda Blair!!! Their antics of that week revealed a Gang of Four or More jew mamzers and shabbes whiggers provacateur. Matttwatt revealed that he simply didn't get it, it being Christian Identity, when he was in effect demanding the same censorship upon DSCI free speech that the jews and jew mamzers like jewdass the jewst Howard want to impose upon Christian Israel.

    Only the genuine Christian Israelites understand that Christian Identity is freedom, free of the imposition by jews and mamzers and diseased whiggers wanting to make Christian Israel their slaves through deceit, through pharisaical talmudic impositions, which they like ZOG/Babylon impose only upon the White Man, and not theysselfs. I pointed out that the inherent nature of things brought out the current open Genesis 3:15 warfare: jews, mamzers and shabbes whigger vermin hate Christian Israel and Christian Identity because this parasitic vermin cannot stand a racial religion which sets such aside and doesn't obey such infiltrating vermin's whims disguised as [d]rule of [f]law. Never listen to what a jew mamzer or shabbes whigger or baal-priest says, but rather look at what such do!!!

    This slavering jew mamzer jewdass the jewst Howard cum on to Pastor Finck's March 1, 2010 Monday night Talkshoe Program, whining about what had happened the past week or so concerning myself and Jeromy Visser. What had happened was simple: Jeromy Visser's pet ZOG jew mamzer, Bryan Wright showed up for the fifth time on Visser's new V-bulletin forum. This after this dirty jew mamzer had called Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler "mamzers" or miscegenated bastards. This after calling Christian Identity a 'racial fraud.' By allowing his pet jew mamzer to defame the very Founding Fathers of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and to call Christian Identity a "racial fraud," Jeromy Visser revealed that he is in essence nothing more than a self-seeking selfish whigger traitor to Christian Israel's racial religion and sawn off the very tree branch upon which had rested his own Babtist Hobbyist flavored ministry. Additionally, I was tired of Visser's sneaking around with Sci-Fi Faber to kick me out of my ministry, and noted with amusement that the thieves had fallen out. That combined with the Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 mamzer incursion, the Gang of Four mamzers insurrection, and the safety of Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH made me decide to that the time had come to kick Jeromy Visser's thieving and blasphemous dope-addlepated whigger ass to the curb. FruitLoop Visser had always disliked me and Pastor John Britton for a long time, and so when the time came to say "Enough was Enough" the ties were severed. I was essentially banned and censored, and now these cretins are calling me a child molester, for which they will someday suffer from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome.






    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-67332/TS-329084.mp3

    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 3:15

    15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew 7:6
    6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,099

    Default Whigger & Mamzer Ass-Clowns of Christian Identity

    Where Does Christian Identity Get These Pisspul?


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1700
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...041#post254041


    Since Pastor Wesley Swift died, and having had his groomed successor Pastor Connie Lynch murdered by ZOG via a heart attack derived from being poisoned in jail, the successor of Pastor Wesley Swift was Pastor Richard Butler -- who made a mistake in getting away from the old family-man oriented Church of Jesus Christ Christian to setting up his own paramilitary political unit based upon skinheads and criminals and biker vermin to be known as "Aryan Nations."

    The end result was that for every one new skinhead/criminal/biker recruit, nineteen family men disappeared into the One-Seedline one or two or three family congregations as they lost the initial impetus and drive in return for simply having local services among their related friends and families. Which, is really a good thing once you look at it, because it ensured that today 99.9999% of the True Believers are deep underground living their lives peacefully without the jews and ZOG able to detect them as being anything other than the stereotypical racist rednecks who hate niggers and beaners and piglice and want to raise up their children to look and act like them.

    So, given such a vacuum there emerged a cadre of quarreling squabbling criminals who would hang around Pastor Butler trying to get in and find -- a listing usually of other criminals also on the ZOG payroll.

    Now for the first few years, The Order, the genuine article, waged a bloody war for a while before getting caught because they were not picky about whom they let in, like TraitorGlenn Miller and Tom Martinez who eventually betrayed The Order. They let in obvious mamzers and the end result wasn't pretty. Additionally, the bank and armored car robberies didn't really help anything other than to reveal cowards and traitors like TraitorGlenn Miller.

    Pastor Butler lost his farm, and spent the last years of his life surrounded by liars thieves and traitors who were on the ZOG payroll, and thus Butler paid the price for taking a wrong turn which actually ended up for the best when you think of it.

    But Pastor Butler has been dead nearly six years now. And my time in the above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church has been spent is running off those who claim to be Aryan Nations or Dual-Seedline Christian Identity -- but are not. It should be hard to infiltrate the above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) Church because if you are not White, and if White you do not know how to behave, then you will be run off or marginalized by myself.

    Jeromy Visser was never nothing more than a possible mamzer and proven lying, thieving dope-addlepated baal-priest. Visser was linked for nearly six years with the mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, and since 2005 plotted to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH. For years Visser has plotted to remove or marginalize the genuine DSCI clergy and activists like myself and Pastor John Britton. And, along with Sci-Fi Faber and Hal Turner, has plotted and schemed and lied in order to claim towards Butler's seat when all the time none of them possessed the knowledge or character to have any control over more than half-a-dozen whiggers and mamzers who don't belong within Christian Identity.

    Now I've backdated this post to 5 Feb 2010, when this offensive was about to start based upon this gender-bendering VNNF tard decided to launch an attack on Pisser's Cinder upon myself. Sides were taken, the Pisser decided to take the side that the Pisser was actually on, the Pisser got some ZOGbux, and the end result is that the Pisser is now locked into its own ghetto, just as Andy Anderson, Klunt & Meercat Mark Downey, and the jew Richard Niemela were confined, like Satan, in their own ghetto back in 2002.

    So this is a useful thread to let people within and outside Christian Identity know what is going on. As mentioned several times before, 99.9999% of Christian Identity is underground, and thus what has taken place the past month and a half is that some whigger and mamzer ZOGbots and baal-priests got 'outed' and thus cut off.

    Neither myself nor Pastor Britton have really been harmed because of the nature of things. People who are curious about the political aspects of DSCI can read these forums. In fact, it helps to have a subforum on StumbleInn because if ZOG's NSA snoops around, then everyone caught can claim that "I'm only on StumbleInn because I want to look at the tits," or "I like to engage in drunken whigger neg-repping/pissing contests", or tell other mommys' basement-dwellers that "Yes, as a matter of fact I do have the biggest pecker," or other such stupid whigger shit. StumbleInn is actually a quite useful cover for White Nationalist activity. I do my thing, the denizens do theyz' and around 2:00 am here and 10:00 am in Isn'tReal, why . . . . . everyone reads StumbleInn.

    So I'll be posting some posts that languish over on Christian Nationalist.


    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-23-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Add Links

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,099

    Default The ZOGbot Mamzer Taliban In the Cannabis Thread

    The ZOGbot Mamzer Taliban In the Cannabis Thread


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1742#post1742
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=2053#p2053
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...455#post254455
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/03/...-cannabis.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=885


    Quote Originally Posted by 6KILLER

    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2018

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewott
    Right on Southbendw1!!! If only there were more honest, down to earth, Yah fearing Israelites in our midst, instead of "pharisaical" holier-than-thous! When are they going to acknowledge that they are sinners too? It is expected of our brethren to be SUPPORTIVE of our walk with Yahweh, even if it means being critical...but not HYPOCRITICAL. Maybe I need to post a thread or blog analyzing the obvious differences for our pharisaical brethren, though that may not help, since Yahshua's own words already lay it on the line so succinctly. Why do you (hypocrites) not understand Paul's (and first Yahshua's) teachings on the letter of the law verses the spirit of the law??? It is addressed for the specific reason of outing hypocrites! And so you're not beating yourself down over an occasional stumbling, as long as you learn from your mistake. No true Christian should take a HYPOCRITICAL hardline stand against Yahweh's green herb bearing seed (cannabis or not); to do so would mean they should NEVER inbibe coffee or tea, ANY processed food, ANY over the counter or prescription medicine, tobacco, alcohol, or (and I like this one) TURKEY - which contains triptofan...a SEDATIVE! I could keep this list going and going, but by now you (hypocrites) should get my point. Oh yeah, don't ever let me catch you by a fire, because you will INADVERTANTLY inhale smoke...shame on you!
    Matt many substances can be abused, and you can't legislate morality. It's the Pharisee among us who want to determine what we can or cannot do.
    Quote Originally Posted by jewdass Da jewst Howard
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2019

    You can and should legislate morality. In fact YHWH did legislate morality. What one should never do is call something that YHWH said was good and useful "bad". Almost anything can be used for evil intent and almost anything can be abused, but that makes the abuser bad; not the thing that YHWH created.

    My primary purpose in making this post though is this insidious JEW-inspired idea that we cannot legislate morality. That was the jew refrain throughout the 60's and 70's and it is this false idea which is responsible for so much of the moral decay in the nations of the West today.

    If THE LAWS of YHWH concerning morality were properly enforced, there would be little, if any miscegenation, adultery, divorce, murder, theft and a whole host of moral ills which plague our society. Marijuana would be legal, YES, but it would be put to proper use and naturally so because everyone would be in their "right" mind.

    You probably didn't mean it the way it came across, but we must always be aware of these little "jewisms" which have affected our way of thinking, in a manner we cannot always clearly see.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewott
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2020

    All gifts from Yahweh get abused in some form or fashion. It is our duty as Israelites to be mature and responsible regarding ALL of Yahweh's creations, for they ALL have a use and a purpose! You got part of my point exactly, 6killer, but I certainly side with James on the subject of legislating morality. Though, like you said,it obviously can't be done by man, but it has already been done by Yahweh...and it is up to US to enforce it! My point about phariseeism is that the legislation of morality is not dependent on the letter of the law (the actual words the hypocrites use), rather, the spirit of the law (the intention for which it is written). Our moral legislation is already in place. We just don't need the pharisees twisting the words for their own gain, like we have no idea what Yahweh's intent is.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6KILLER
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2021

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust
    You can and should legislate morality. In fact YHWH did legislate morality. What one should never do is call something that YHWH said was good and useful "bad". Almost anything can be used for evil intent and almost anything can be abused, but that makes the abuser bad; not the thing that YHWH created.

    My primary purpose in making this post though is this insidious JEW-inspired idea that we cannot legislate morality. That was the jew refrain throughout the 60's and 70's and it is this false idea which is responsible for so much of the moral decay in the nations of the West today.

    If THE LAWS of YHWH concerning morality were properly enforced, there would be little, if any miscegenation, adultery, divorce, murder, theft and a whole host of moral ills which plague our society. Marijuana would be legal, YES, but it would be put to proper use and naturally so because everyone would be in their "right" mind.

    You probably didn't mean it the way it came across, but we must always be aware of these little "jewisms" which have affected our way of thinking, in a manner we cannot always clearly see.
    What you suggest is a recipe for a Police state, which is what we already have in place. The only thing different in your Police state is that it would be yourself making the determination as to what one could or could not do. We've had many police states starting with ancient Babylon, Cyrus the Great smashed the Babylonian police state. I'd venture to say that we've lived far longer under the yoke of the police state than we ever did as free moral agents. What you propose is slavery nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by jewdass Da jewst Howard

    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2022

    What you suggest is a recipe for a Police state, which is what we already have in place.
    Really? That's odd. The only thing I "suggested" was the enforcement of YHWH's LAWS. You seem to have a problem following YHWH.

    I take that back, you, along with Lindstedt have NO PROBLEM advocating the enforcement of YHWH's laws when HIS laws just so happen to agree with YOUR "laws". Your problem is not with me. That's only what you tell yourself. Your problem is with YHWH and your inability to submit yourself to HIM..
    The only thing different in your Police state is that it would be yourself making the determination as to what one could or could not do.
    Really? I wasn't aware that I wrote YHWH's LAWS. In fact, I know that I didn't.

    YHWH's kingdom IS COMING TO EARTH as it is in heaven.

    If you have a problem with YHWH's laws, and I'm certain HE will know this, perhaps it is time for you to start living it up as you damned well please while the wide road which leads to destruction is still an option; because ONLY law abiding citizens will inherit HIS kingdom. Haven't you heard?

    YHWH's kingdom is a "police state"
    Quote Originally Posted by 6KILLER
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2024

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust
    What you suggest is a recipe for a Police state, which is what we already have in place.
    Really? That's odd. The only thing I "suggested" was the enforcement of YHWH's LAWS. You seem to have a problem following YHWH.

    I take that back, you, along with Lindstedt have NO PROBLEM advocating the enforcement of YHWH's laws when HIS laws just so happen to agree with YOUR "laws". Your problem is not with me. That's only what you tell yourself. Your problem is with YHWH and your inability to submit yourself to HIM..
    The only thing different in your Police state is that it would be yourself making the determination as to what one could or could not do.
    Really? I wasn't aware that I wrote YHWH's LAWS. In fact, I know that I didn't.

    YHWH's kingdom IS COMING TO EARTH as it is in heaven.

    If you have a problem with YHWH's laws, and I'm certain HE will know this, perhaps it is time for you to start living it up as you damned well please while the wide road which leads to destruction is still an option; because ONLY law abiding citizens will inherit HIS kingdom. Haven't you heard?

    YHWH's kingdom is a "police state"
    Yep, it's going to be run exactly in accord with the interpretations of Judas the jewst.

    "You solemnly swear to tell the truth as You know it,

    the whole truth as You believe it to be,

    and nothing but what You think we need to hear."
    Quote Originally Posted by jewdass da jewst Howard
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2024

    No. The way it runs, little boy, is EXACTLY as YHWH says it runs. That's what irritates you so much. You want to run the world YOUR way, but YHWH is going to run it HIS way. HIS way is given in the scripture, which is all I am relying on.

    And that's the bottom line.

    If I had MY way, there are several things, I can think of, that I'd like to do with impunity. If you have a scriptural argument to the contrary, I'm all ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by mein_twattt
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2032

    6killer, I don't understand your enmity with an obvious kinsman. You would be hard pressed to find a truer Israelite! How can you possibly dispute the obvious truth to Yahweh's legislated morality? You have got to seriously stop being a lap dog and think for yourself, man! The words you're regurgitating on this thread are screaming "I AM A PHARISEE!" Your argument is pure rubbish, in an effort to continue a fight that is not yours. Yahweh's kingdom is not a police state...it is an omnipotent monarchy...A DICTATORSHIP! One I am gladly a part of, especially if it is being "policed" by the likes of Yahshua, Phineas, Elijah, Jeremiah...you get me? How dare you accuse James of "setting up a police state according to Judas the jewst"! The ONLY things James advocated were Yahweh's laws according to Yahweh's kingdom! That is all this humble Israelite has EVER advocated on this, or any other forum. You're going to get into hot water quick over here if you don't mind your manners and THE LAWS OF YHWH. Yahweh's kingdom is no democracy, and neither is this forum. If your demeanor is not respectful, you will be banned...screw your "freedom of speech" drivel - the jews have been using that one to further their agenda for decades! If you are not here TO LEARN, STUDY, OR FELLOWSHIP, take your silly lapdog habits elsewhere. We accept honest debate and arguments, not ridiculous ongoing feuds by immature children. SO 6KILLER, WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE TO BE? A CHILDISH LAPDOG OR A REAL ISRAELITE???
    Quote Originally Posted by 6KILLER
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2037

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewott
    6killer, I don't understand your enmity with an obvious kinsman. You would be hard pressed to find a truer Israelite! How can you possibly dispute the obvious truth to Yahweh's legislated morality? You have got to seriously stop being a lap dog and think for yourself, man! The words you're regurgitating on this thread are screaming "I AM A PHARISEE!" Your argument is pure rubbish, in an effort to continue a fight that is not yours. Yahweh's kingdom is not a police state...it is an omnipotent monarchy...A DICTATORSHIP! One I am gladly a part of, especially if it is being "policed" by the likes of Yahshua, Phineas, Elijah, Jeremiah...you get me? How dare you accuse James of "setting up a police state according to Judas the jewst"! The ONLY things James advocated were Yahweh's laws according to Yahweh's kingdom! That is all this humble Israelite has EVER advocated on this, or any other forum. You're going to get into hot water quick over here if you don't mind your manners and THE LAWS OF YHWH. Yahweh's kingdom is no democracy, and neither is this forum. If your demeanor is not respectful, you will be banned...screw your "freedom of speech" drivel - the jews have been using that one to further their agenda for decades! If you are not here TO LEARN, STUDY, OR FELLOWSHIP, take your silly lapdog habits elsewhere. We accept honest debate and arguments, not ridiculous ongoing feuds by immature children. SO 6KILLER, WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE TO BE? A CHILDISH LAPDOG OR A REAL ISRAELITE???
    If you desire myself to leave, speak up and I'll leave. James stuck his nose in a conflict between myself and Bryan Wright that was none of his business or concern not knowing what it was about over @ Jeromy Visser's forum, in some places that would have gotten him an ass whipping or worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Les
    Quote Originally Posted by mein_twattt
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=50#p2040

    Les, I don't want him to leave either. I simply want him to man up. I expect the same of ALL my kinsmen.

    James stuck his nose in a conflict between myself and Bryan Wright that was none of his business or concern not knowing what it was about over @ Jeromy Visser's forum, in some places that would have gotten him an ass whipping or worse.
    I was there, and I know what the story is. I don't remember James SUPPORTING that scum Bryan Wright (Billy Wood) one iota! Regardless, interjecting on a thread in a public forum produces this kind of behavior? I might understand it if James is a lewd, crude, obnoxious ass, but the proof is in the pudding, my friend. Please redirect that Gen 3:15 enmity you cherish so much toward Yahweh's enemies, not your kinfolk. Again, man up, or I will lobby to have you kicked...and I don't really want to.
    And thus it begins, when baal-priests infiltrate within the Body of Christ. They invariably threaten to censor and ban the genuine Christian Israelites who stand in their way.

    Matt_Twatt: ZOGbot wannabe baal-priest. If you've seen one, then you've seen 666 more of them.

    Well, the fighting on this forum shall be sent to my sub-forum where jewdass the jewst Howard and Mein_Twattt have no power to censor or ban anyone as long as William Finck remains strong.

    Next, the proper response to this wannabe Mamzer Taliban setting itzself up like Abimelech over Christian Israel as our new pharisee baal-priests.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-08-2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Add Links

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts