Clear All

Matt TwOtt ZOGbot's gliberal mamzer ZOGbot poop & scoot

Matt TwOtt ZOGbot's gliberal mamzer ZOGbot poop & scoot

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2857#post2857
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post286621
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=4259#p4259
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...al-mamzer.html

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

. . . You wanted to abuse your power as a moderator to ban and censor Pastor John Britton and them myself -- even on my own sub-forum. That is partly why most people think you are a ZOG agent provocateur, Matt Twatt ZOGbott. You tread the self-same path as Klunt Downey in wanting to impose censorship upon the Christian Identity above-ground Faithful. I made a telephone call to Bill Finck and told him what you were threatening like a jew to do and Bill told you to back off. So you whined like a caught pussy and pretended that you didn't want to do what you would have done if you could have gotten away with it. Remember? Don't worry. I kept a record of jewr behavior.

Luckily, what with having no good character or honesty, you will never amount to anything more than a dingle-berry on Bill Finck's ass until Bill decides to run you off. I suspect that there will be a lot of silent relief when that happens.
    Originally posted by Matt Twott ZOGbott/Blarney the Purple Mamzer-Faggot Dinosaur
    Ah....my cuddly wuddly bear slanders again.

Who went running to Bill "whining?"....
    I simply called Bill up and told him what his little mamzer ZOGbot tard was wanting to do against some long-time Christian Identity activists. What was Bill going to do about it?

Bill slapped you down -- obviously not hard enough -- and you become a fawning little mamzer-kike. That's what happens with you spawn of Satan pretending to be Israelite -- you are expected, under Genesis 3:15 Law to be at a White Man's feet and at a whigger's throat.

Insofar as 'slander' is concerned, you are now in the company of Klunt Downey, jewromy Visser, Sci-Fi Faber, Auggie Kreis, LiarBill DeClue(less), and 666 others who I have 'slandered' over the years who are out of the Movement or in their own ghettos or in hiding because the 'slanders' turned out to not only be true, but didn't catalog one-sixth of their true ZOGbot kike villainy. So far I'm batting 1.000. jew're no exception, Matt Twott ZOGbott, in large part because you are a rather stupid ZOGbot mamzer suffering from schidzophrenia/Peter Dunkin's because first you say I slander, then admit that I told the truth in the next sentence:

I made a telephone call to Bill Finck and told him what you were threatening like a jew to do
    Originally posted by Matt Twott ZOGbott
    You're right! I did THREATEN you...but promised nothing. I felt I was within my jurisdiction as MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM to WARN you against your slander of our brethren. I'm a big boy and can make big boy decisions, SUCH AS CALLING YOU OUT ON YOUR SLANDER. Such talk to my face would get your teeth knocked down your throat!
    Which was my point to Bill. Bill is responsible for the behavior of you vermin clustered around him that he allows to speak in his name. Was Bill going to let some probable mamzer definite ZOGbot to ban long-time known Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastors and activists, especially one known as the foremost political pastor of Christian Israel, the second who is related to half of Wesley Swift's family, deacons and supporters? Was William Finck going to be foresworn from his giving me my own forum pretty much carte blanche to say pretty much whatever I please -- and all for you worthless evil spawn of Satan vermin without a clue, other than itz Genesis 3:15 antipathy, as to how to behave when amongst those it wants to infiltrate?

Bill's main fault is in allowing you evil vicious vermin to run wild on his forum. However, the very same thing happened in Joshua's time when all the Canaanites were not exterminated. One of YHWH's Curses is that you misbegotten vermin would afflict the wheat until it came time to burn you tares.

However, it is not up to me to tell Bill how to run his ministry, nor is it Bill's his to tell me how to run mine. Something I tell everyone who comes to me bitching about Matt Twott ZOGbott or Sored-Mamzer or jewdass the jewst, or some uppity female as to what is said on Bill's shows or forum or anything else. EXCEPT ON MY SUBFORUM. The exception being here, on this thread which was opened discussing myself and for which I have an Israelite Right to Defense. I would urge Bill to simply flush this thread to the Cesspool, which is the subforum Bill opened for worthless and idiotic threads like this one. A flushing -- not a deletion. This forum should be based upon truth and shouldn't becum $permFront or Pisser's Cinder/History/Pussy Palace where embarrassing truths are flushed down the memory hole. Censorship is not a Christian Israelite virtue.

Insofar as slander goes, you ought to becum as smart as Klunt Downey. When Klunt couldn't get me banned from VNNF or Original Dissent (Embalming Society) for telling the proven 'slanders' of being an adulterous whore and the former sexual mascot for the Washington State KuKluxKlan, she would run off saying that she wasn't going to say another word because ". . . . that evil little man Lindstedt will twist anything I say." Klunt knew full well that she was caught dead to rights, but like all liars tried to figure out which girlfriends and wives had ratted her out -- and guessed the names of two of them. I told Klunt that she got two out of sixty-six correct and that naming those that she had wronged wasn't doing much good for her claims of innocence. Since then Klunt spends her time having her little meercat Markkk Clowney whine to Lycia the $permFront Hoggess to let her ban every DSCI male. After all, like LiarBill DeClue(less) found out, Don Black and David Duck thinks that pancake-titted senile ol Sapphira makes a good match for sundry Anusiariahs out for bowel-Movement geezergelt and whiggaz-mites as well as turns newbies away from Christian Identity.

In fact, the only defense against my 'slanders' is for the baal-priest to fort up in its own virtual ghetto and simply ban all mention of myself entirely. Ask Alex Linder, Sci-Fi Faber, jewromy Visser and Da Pisser-Possums, and the Mullets&Gullets. None of them can afford to debate the facts and their past criminal history, any more than Klunt Downey is so inclined.

Now for all jewr tough-mamzer playacting, you getting to safely assault me never is going to happen. Any CI summit means that Pete Peters isn't going to get to bring his pet jew Charles Weissman or his Nigger of the Month. Auggie Kreis isn't going to get to bring any of his sand-niggers regardless of how much ZOGbux such give Auggie. Sci-Fi Faber don't get to bring Hal 'Diamond-Madoff' Turner. And Bill Finck won't get to bring Matt Twott ZOG-bott, or Sored-Mamzer or jewdass the jewst or lippy uppity females sans muzzles. Nothing but White men allowed.

Nor are you particularly tough Matt Twott ZOGbott. I've been assaulted by far worse than some mamzer pussy ZOGbot like jewrself. But say that you were allowed to attend, and you did get over your cowardly mamzer nature and did assault me. If I didn't finish you off myself do you really think that anything other than a DNA analysis of the dogshit in the field would reveal what happened to you?

Not to mention the fact that I don't have any front teeth left thanks to Newton County Piglice Don Hunt, who shoved me into a sidewalk taking me up to the Fulton State NutHouse on Dec. 6, 2005 at 7:12 am. For which I have my own notions as to how to get payback.

So, Matt Twott ZOGbott, jewr stupid and cowardly Genesis 3:15 inspired idiotic mamzer threats are rather silly on their face.

As for....
    Originally posted by Pastor Lindstedt
    ]Bill told you to back off. So you whined like a caught pussy and pretended that you didn't want to do what you would have done if you could have gotten away with it. Remember? Don't worry. I kept a record of jewr behavior.
    I do not "kiss and tell" so I will not discuss what Bill said to me concerning you. I learned to pity you and backed off. PLEASE repost all of our dialog for the sake of our brethren so they can see for themselves how out of line YOU were/are. I haven't forgotten JEWR behavior EITHER. I could have been your worst nightmare in your false bravado pissing contest, but out of respect for the sanctity of this forum, and obviously out of love for Yahweh and his Law, I did my best not to stoop to your level. At this point, since you STILL refuse to stop slandering our brethren, IF IT WAS UP TO ME I WOULD BAN YOU...BUT IT'S NOT. You have had plenty of chances to present yourself as a respectable Israelite but have fallen flat on your face. I fully respect Bill's decision to keep you around, because I respect Bill, his work, and his authority as site creator and administrator. I also respect every Israelite who contributes to this site UNTIL THEY COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DISRESPECT ME AND/OR MY BRETHREN...JUST LIKE YOU DID AND STILL DO!
    What a stupid ZOGbot mamzer tard pussy. First you claim that Bill Finck is telling you something behind my back and then you violate his confidence by hinting that as Bill's bitch you got a secret. You ask like an Esther-kikess thinking that Bill Finck is Kink Ahasuerus and that you are somehow trick him into opening up Purimfest on me.

Then you whine about me reposting everywhere your silliness, knowing that of course I will do so. I will even post the hyperlinks at the top of this post. Bill would be best off to flush this tard thread down to the Cesspool.

I know full well that as a retarded mamzer ZOGbot you would of course ban me if you could -- but you can't. We've already discussed this before. All jewr squalling and screetching about how you hate me and want to ban me but how Bill Finck won't let you is muzak to my ears. I might keep you around after the Great Tribulation in order to hear you scream again and again and again when I pour turpentine on jewr mamzer ZOGbot corn-cobbed bunghole and empty nutsack after gelding jewrself if for no other reason than mutual Genesis 3:15 antipathy, Matt Twott ZOGbott.

Insofar as Bill Finck is concerned, he won't be recognized as a political leader until he flushes you whigger, mamzer and jew ZOGbot tards. I hear a lot of bitching about Bill's Tard Corral, but as mentioned before, I don't tell Bill Finck how to run his ministry and Bill don't get to tell me how to run mine. We have a subforum exchange in which both of us understood is to remain uncensored. That said, I've never recognized Bill's tards as genuine Christian Identity brethren because they are not any such thing. I have a liking for one or two of Bill's supporters, but most of them have no business within the Congregation of Christian Israel.

Plain and simple, Martin, you are the Jerry Springer of DSL CI and are only good for some mild entertainment. If you want to be taken seriously then get rid of the trailer park mentality and start with some real scholarship.
    I've never been interested in being anything other than a political pastor, a hatchet-man to drive out you jews, mamzers and whigger ZOGbot vermin from out of Christian Israel or even the bowel Movement. I have neither the delusion nor the wish to supplant the teachings of Pastor Wesley Swift or of Bertrand Comparet. Rather, I insist upon Orthodoxy teachings already proven.

Much of the whining about Bill Finck derives not only from his being surrounded by obviously ZOGbot mamzer tards and vermin trying to sneak into Christian Israel but by those who worry about watering down and changing doctrine. The above-ground and underground Christian Identity Church survived just fine before Bill Finck got out of prison. Plus, whether or not anyone wants to admit it, there are regional flavors of Christian Identity just as there were different tribes of Christian Israel.

To which I respond to those who bitch about Bill Finck is that if they disagree with his scholarship, to stick to that which they found sound over the years. Insofar as those who complain about Bill's nest of whigger, mamzer and ZOGbot tards, to have nothing to do with them. Which is why I no longer bother to log into Bill's radio shows on Bill's forum because I see no virtue in being engaged in conflict with those I hate and despise who won't last very long in any case. As someone who believes strongly in decentralization how Bill Finck runs his ministry is not my concern.

Ninety-three percent of my postings here are on my forum. I have urged my partisans to stay out of trouble by posting only on my subforum here, regardless of the attempts by Matt Twott ZOGbott and jewdass the jewst and Obagender-bendering-pissers-poofter-possun to lure them elsewhere on this forum in order to create a pretext for banning them. The reason that this thread is an exception is that some of you fools decided to mention me and in doing so to bitch about me. As said before, this thread belongs on my subforum or in the Cesspool.

Now insofar as my workings outside on my Internut Radio show or forums, none of that is jewr business. The fact that quite a few people listen and download it means that bowel Movement goings on is interested to both people within the bowel Movement and to those outside the bowel Movement. Yes, some of this show sounds like the jewry Springer show. Some of the Nimbusters in fact say in the chatroom, "MAR-TIN, MAR-TIN, MAR-TIN, MAR-TIN" ala the trailer and nigger trash on the jewry Springer Show.

But the fact is that I know everyone in the bowel Movement and most of them are complete shit. Why do you think everyone calls it a bowel Movement, and what do you think a bowel Movement produces? Why, usually nothing other than a turd, of course.

The FBI/ADL/$PLC doubtless listen or download my show. So do the state piglice of the sundry fusion centers. Last year's Missouri Fusion Center report was sixty-percent what I used to write when a militiaman back in the 1990's. Why shouldn't they download and find out what is going on in the above-ground bowel Movement from one of my three, four, five, six hour fidel-casts? They got nothing better to do than to download and listen and write up a report in order to justify a paycheck.

Now I think I give a pretty good informative and amusing show. I set up an agenda, open up windows covering what I intend to say, and then let 'er rip. Pretty much anyone wanting to listen to what is going on in the bowel Movement can listen in -- and call in. I pretty much let them have their say. Ask LiarBill DeClueless about that!

Now if you mamzer and whigger and jew fuktards don't like it, then simply don't listen to it. I've had jews tell me all the time that reading my web pages or forums or listening to my voice made them physically ill. To which I told them to either stop reading or listening or to keep it up. Sick kikes make my dick hard. THE SHOW WILL GO ON!!! They all can eat shit insofar as I care.

Oh, and did I detect a little jewish Freudian slip......?

Luckily, what with having no good character or honesty, you will never amount to anything more than a dingle-berry on Bill Finck's ass until Bill decides to run you off
    Because you stepped off your porch and into my backyard, I've let you know you are trespassing. Take it for what it's worth. Once again I'm sorry we couldn't have a more mature dialog. So from now on (jeez, I've said this before) I will not respond to you...I'll just go have a more intelligent conversation with my 5 year old.

I still pray for you,
    Matthew TwOtt ZOGbott
    I love to post pictures of a turd. Then you stupid whigger and mamzer and kike ZOGbot tards stare and stare at it and knowing that jews are addicted to shit you invariably chimp out as to how Farmer Lindstedt who has seen a turd or two in the barnyard is a jew. Mikey Delaney, Sored-Mamzer, jewrself . . . . all mamzer ZOGbot tards who bit down on the picture of a turd used as a bait to catch jew mamzer ZOGbot tards like crapulent fish. Think of the picture of a turd as being an artificial lure used to catch you jew carp.

As said before, if you mention the Devil's name and he appear, then whose fault is that? You fools lured me up here in order to cause trouble . . . . so you got it. Now you want to whine like pussies about what an asshole I am.

OK, so I'm an asshole. What of it?

Insofar as preying for me, I greatly doubt it. When I think of you fuktarded whigger or jew or mamzer ZOGbot tards, I invariably pray that you all suffer root, trunk and branch in the Great Tribulation. I have no problem in exercising my Genesis 3:15 jewdar. Unlike you liars and fools and misbegotten vermin, I don't bother in even pretending to like jewr degenerate and evil kind. Fuck you all, each and every one, to paraphrase Tiny Tim Cratchett.

That said, I recommend that this thread be flushed down into the Cesspool by Bill Finck. Not deleted because it is open honest Genesis 3:15 hatred. Flushed. This entire thread, while informative, really don't belong in the main forum. Not for my sake, but for jewrs, Matt Twott ZOGbott, and the rest of Bill Finck's tards. Then I'll stick to my subforum and post my business there. I recommend, as always, that my partisans stay there as well. You keep my name out of jewr mouth and you won't have nothing to bitch about in jewr tard corral.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-06-2010, 10:55 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Genesis 3:15 Primal Scream

Genesis 3:15 Primal Scream

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2861#post2861
      http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...18&t=605#p2071
      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...al-scream.html

You just keep proving how pathetic you really are. You accuse me of being an 'abuser' of power...once again laying your obvious faults on everyone else. You were not supposed to notice that I threatened to ban you and 6Killer. I am not on a quest for 'power' like you obviously are. I'm not, not, not, not, Mein_Twatt ZOGbott. Israelites like me are a threat to YOUR JEWISH POWERTRIP. My position in this forum was offered, not asked or begged. It was my honor to accept. Call me Andy Amderson. I am here to mediate, not slander. Bill is too busy doing Yahweh's work to concern himself with turd movements, unmitigated slander, profanity riddled ebonics, and general stupidity that tends to diffuse itself into these forums. That is why he hand picked me in faith and trust. Bill has never tolerated CRAP from anyone on these forums. I am here to simply ensure that Yahshua's commandment of loving your brethren is followed. RABBI DZERZHINSKY, YOU SIMPLY DEFECATE ALL OVER THAT COMMANDMENT. I'm gonna get you and jewr little pisser-possum-bane dog too!!! Maybe it's time you suffer the same fate here as you did on CPM. I'm trying to ban you Marty, you and 6Killer like my fellow ZOGbot jewromy Visser did. It's only a matter of time before you hang yourself here. You are already making false presumptions about Bill's awareness of this 'situation'. I'm glad you underestimate him. Don't you dare call Bill, Marty, and make Bill slap me down just yet. Please, please, please. I'll lick jewr ass!!!!

May you be on the proper receiving end of our Gen. 3:15 enmity. Call me Mamzer TwOtt ZOGbottt.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:59 pm
      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-07-2010, 05:02 PM.

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott

http://mamzers.org/useful/avatars/Ma...OGbott-big.jpg

Did you know that I'm Yashuah's Battle-Ass?

Comment

More Matt TwOtt ZOGbott Chimping

More Matt TwOtt ZOGbott Chimping

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2862
        http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...18&t=605#p2073
        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...-chimping.html

]Well, I don't expect you to 'man up' and admit to supporting jewdass the jewst both here and on Pisser's Cinder.
        Once again, idiocy at it's finest.

I AM MANNING UP. THAT'S WHY I'M HERE. I FREELY SUPPORT JAMES THE JUST ANYWHERE! And by ANYWHERE I am including the men's room in Apache Flats and here in Halifax, Pa., where there are many mansions with glory holes.

You and jewdass the jewst have been claiming to be of Christian Israel, what, two months now? And already you trumped-up whigger and mamzer ZOGbots are going to threaten Pastor Neumann Britton's nephew, James Britton's son, Lorraine Swift's cousin with expulsion from this forum.
        I don't care how long you're inept calculations claim James and I have 'been of Christian Israel.' It makes my gaywad bunghole sore just thinking . . . that you got me and jewdass the jewst pegged! My calculations, according to Yahweh's law, tell me you've been of Christian Israel....NEVER! According to my further calculations, me and Sored-Mamzer should be squeezing out a virtual beaner in another seven months. Either you participate in these forums with the kind of respect for your brethren Yahweh has mandated, or you are not welcome! Don't diss me Sucka!!! This is not a place for egoes and posturing. It is a place of LEARNING, DISCUSSION, AND FELLOWSHIP AND GOING ASS-TO-MOUTH WITH THE OTHER ZOGBOTS. None of which your presence brings to the table. RABBI DZERZHINSKY, the stench of your presence will now continue to be met by my turbofan, until we can no longer smell your rotten fruits. I'll be strapping on the strap-on, and am sure to have my way!!!

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-07-2010, 05:05 PM.

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott

Comment

The Different Flavors/Factions/Regions of True Israel

The Different Flavors/Factions/Regions of True Israel

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2866#post2866

What some realize, and many do not , is what you said Pastor Lindstedt, there are different flavours/factions/regions of true Israel.

Sure, there are the poets/intellectuals/wordsmiths/historians/teachers among our folk,
          AND
          there are also the salty,rough,ham-fisted fighters who do not know how, or do not want to, spend time trying to be "polite".
          These are the men that the more "genteel" count on to kick ass for them.

As you said more or less,Pastor Lindstedt,
          you know where your strength is,
          and point those who are not yet at the level we're at,
          those who do not wish to see this planet from the filthy dirty, mucky trench our race is getting swallowed up in,
          that they should keep studying Bertand Comparet's,and Wesley Swift's teachings, that they should instead listen and study what Pastor/teacher Willam Finck,and stay out of your yard, as they have no balls or guts.

I have kept my mouth shut when physically interrogated (so far anyway),but am a hothead, and I lose my cool when in talkshoe chatrooms with my supposed brothers...
          I keep my distance, as nothing is to be gained,but an ulcer.

Maybe these brainiacs who have a problem with what happens in REAL WARS, ought to go back and read for example, Genesis 34,about the rape of Dinah... and how our ancestors took care of things.

If it was me,and some mud had raped my sister,and it was possible, I would not just "slay them"; I'd cut their testicles off and make them eat them !

The warlords project is not just an idea, it is something that will happen, just like OMAR has been happening since that idea was introduced.

Even if the man who told us of One Man Armed Resistance was no longer Christian Identity - many, many all over North America since then, took that idea and followed YAHWEH's Law written on their hearts,and enacted HIS justice, when our courts didn't.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-07-2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Bill sets Matt TwOtt ZOGbott Straight (for six months)

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2868#post2868
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=4294#p4294
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...620#post286620
            http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...t-zogbott.html

Originally posted by Matt TwOTT ZOGbottt
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...18&t=605#p2075

Well, RABBI DZERZHINSKY, it seems you have won again. You have caught me in a moment of weakness, where my tolerance of your pathetic sniveling and slander were at an all-time low. Your jooishness has once again succeeded in bringing out the worst in me. Not that I care that JOO care, but I will grant you yet another small victory. I have come to the realization that it is not for me to even raise the topic of banning anyone. ONE'S OWN ACTIONS WILL DICTATE THAT. I actually thought I was doing you JOOS a favor and warning you about your behavior and the possible consequences. It is quite obvious you and your ilk care nothing for Yahweh's laws, and therefor care nothing for this forum or it's rules or it's members and guests. I welcome you to slander me all you want. With Yahweh's help, I will look past and once again ignore your nonsensical BS and blasphemous behavior. I also pray to Yahweh that we meet on the field of battle one day...you just better pray it's not as enemies!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2863
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...18&t=605#p2075

Well, RABBI DZERZHINSKY, it seems you have won again. Bill really reamed my faggot ass with a whole bushel of corn cobbs and then when they were done, used a peck of pine cones. All because you told on me, Marty. You have caught me in a moment of weakness, where my tolerance of your pathetic sniveling and slander were at an all-time low. All your fault, Marty, for Bill's telling me that I couldn't chastise you with whips and scorpions like me and jewdass the jewst do with our love-play -- or for that matter at all. Your jooishness has once again succeeded in bringing out the worst in me. You do understand, don't you, how none of this shit I started is actually my fault. Not that I care that JOO care, but I will grant you yet another small victory. Do you happen to have any spare corn-cobbs and pine cones, Marty? Can't we be fuck-bud . . . . er, f[r]iend . . . oh, never mind. I have come to the realization that it is not for me to even raise the topic of banning anyone. Like Bill said as he was inserting the last and biggest pine cone, "Look, fuktard, it is not for you to even raise the topic of banning anyone. Next time itz jewr nuts that gotta go." ONE'S OWN ACTIONS WILL DICTATE THAT. I've really learned a lot in the past eight hours. I actually thought I was doing you JOOS a favor and warning you about your behavior and the possible consequences. But you didn't listen to what I said as a goofy little faggot that thought it was tough. You set that damned Bill on my pore, soon to be sore, bunghole. It is quite obvious you and your ilk care nothing for Yahweh's laws, and therefor care nothing for this forum or it's rules as I choose to make up for my own benefit or it's members and guests who are faggots and ZOGbots like me. I welcome you to slander me all you want. My pore bunghole needs a rest before another workout like today. With Yahweh's help, my bunghole will surely slowly heal so until it is in a position to cash the checks my big mouth writes, I will look past and once again ignore your nonsensical BS and blasphemous behavior for at least six months or so. I also pray to Yahweh that we meet on the field of battle one day . . . . you just better pray it's not as enemies but as lovers and that you have stored up a bushel of corn cobs and a peck of pine cones!!!

You are waaaayyyy too smart for me to compete with jewrself, jewdass the jewst, and Sored-Mamzer and Fuked-Up-Chuck outside my own little tard corral, Matt TwOtt ZOGbott. I think I'll stay put in my own little tard corral, me and my friends and supporters. The rest of Bill's forum is jewrs along with the rest of the sundry whigger, mamzer and jew fuktards playing at Christian Identity. You would do best to leave me be here where I am sovereign, by Bill's agreement.

The downside of 'big-tent' Christian Identity is that then the proposed Fearless Leader finds that his 'big-tent' is really the 'Big Top' and he has to spend much of his time as ring-leader riding herd on sundry misbegotten idiotic doofus ass-clowns. Then he has no time left for writing or teaching those able to learn something. Ask 'Not So Sly' Eli James or the Ghost of Richard Butler how that turns out.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-07-2010, 05:08 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

First you need to prove your lies.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2870#post2870
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...764#post286764
              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=4307#p4307
              http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...your-lies.html

Originally posted by Bamamamzer
              Bamamamzer Here & I'm Anal Aggressive

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2916#post2916
              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=4304#p4304

Martin, no offense, please don't beat my ZOGling whigger faggot ass, but I think you are overly paranoid and suspect everyone showing that they don't belong in CI and that is not the way to be for us infiltrating ZOGbot whiggers and mamzers. You are alienating yourself from everyone else who wants to pretend to be Christian Identity and causing strife and division amongst us lying faggots pretending to be your brethren. Secondly, I keep hearing that you promote race mixing. It does not matter if you rape a non-white, it is still race mixing and that is a serious crime against Yahweh. Martin, you know better and to promote sickening ideas like that is an abomination. Lusting after a beast is worshiping the image of the beast. You really need to rethink your position on things if you are indeed promoting race mixing even if it is raping non-white women. If someone sticks their penis into a non-white even if it does not result in pregnancy is still race mixing. People who promote race mixing or rape of non-whites (Still Race Mixing) are not DSLCI or even CI for that matter. I only hope you are not promoting race mixing. This is a serious response from some rumors I have heard and I want to know if you are promoting race mixing or not. I want to know if what is being said just rumors or is it real. Martin, I want to hear from you and have you to set the record straight. I am concerned of these issues and they must be addressed. I am not attacking you, but concerned about you and what people say you are promoting. Do not think I am attacking you, just want some answers.

By the way, i visited Stumble INN, and you have people on there I think are Jews and everything else. You need to stop attacking people on Bill's Forum and clean yours up. You just about allowed anybody and everybody to join Stumble INN. That is retarded, plus there is a lot of filth on it. Here you are attacking people on this forum who are decent white human beings and you don't even suspect the loonies on your own forum. You probably have surrounded yourself with Jews and other non-whites and unsavory people. Bill, makes sure the people who join his forum are at least white. Martin, what is going on? I would not doubt most of the people who listen in on your talkshoe programs are ADL agents and other muds. You sure are setting yourself up for a great fall, if you do not weed out all the muds, kikes, and loonies. Geez man, whats going on with you?
              First, you need to prove your lies.

You have given me quite a farrago of half-truths, evasions, and outright lies which the same old degenerates have said that I said.

OK, so since you have made accusations and demand answers, first you need to differentiate between what has been said by myself, and that which is yapped by sundry ZOGbots, mamzers and whiggers as being what I said.

This shouldn't be hard. After all, I've written quite a bit and made quite a few podcasts. Unlike Da Pisser and Klunt Downey and others, I am not in a habit of deleting my posts or even my forums. I think that pretty much everything that I've written probably still is on the Internet, insofar as it has not been deleted by my enemies.

Now I think you are another criminal playing games, but if you are serious, then you should be able to substantiate jewr accusations. After all, unlike everyone else, I am in a habit of providing hyperlinks to my writings on the Internet. You could follow those hyperlinks, and if what you accuse me of is true, then make your case. Right?

But since you are the literal descendant of the Pharisees who made accusations based upon their actions, and thus were confounded by Christ when they laid their traps, I really want you to be put out by having to make your case. That way, if you are honest, you won't have a case to make. And if you are dishonest, then you will have the chance to do some honest research. But either way, I'm not at the disposal of every single liar and fuktard who demands that I respond to every single idiotic lie that they make up.

Concerning a number of rascals who I have unearthed, well, it wasn't me who made Jeromy Visser have to run off to Washington State and delete his entire web presence. I admit that I might have forced Da Pisser to nuke Pisser's Cinder because it contained quite a bit of crooked dealings, but Visser took down all the rest. No, Visser was not hacked, except by himself.

Why is it that I am blamed for criminals and con men closing down theyz' medicine shows and circus tents? All I can do is unearth and ridicule -- I can't hand out prison sentences to criminals as of yet.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-13-2010, 02:51 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Beating up on 'good' ZOGbots, mamzers and poseurs in the [Bowel] Movement

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2871
                http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=4305#p4305

Originally posted by Michael

Dzerzhinsky, the argument that one should stay in so-called "underground Christian Identity" in my opinion is anti-scriptural. If Yahshua stayed underground all of his life, we wouldn't have salvation and the New Testament.

A further point is that being underground gives Babylon the tools to label a movement a minority fringe group, and deal with it accordingly. It would be a different story if Babylon was faced with a large movement...in this case I would say that we would have acheived a considerable victory. Of course on the other hand it only took Noah and his family to continue to progenate Yahweh's pure family. But, certainly Noah wasn't bashing everone else around him saying that they do not belong as Yahweh's children....he simply did his own thing. It was the other's fault for not heeding the warnings. Martin, I think you are bashing everyone just for the hell of it, and on no reasonable basis. Remember individuals have to answer to Yahweh one day for their actions....not you.

Yes, of course due to the overwhelming, all controlling, power of Babylon today any military componants of our movement should be out of sight, but the knowledge should not be. We are told in scripture to seek our brethren, and I assumed this is part of what this forum is about.

I can't sit back and do nothing while you beat up on proven good fellow Isrealite brethren.

Yes, I also agree that we should have mechanisms to spook out anyone that is acting against the movement, and here you yourself have a role, (maybe..if you do not use the blanket approach that everyone is an asshole until proven otherwise). BUT NOT EVERYONE IS ACTING AGAINST THE MOVEMENT MARTIN.....

Originally posted by Michael

Dzerzhinsky, the argument that one should stay in so-called "underground Christian Identity" in my opinion is anti-scriptural. If Yahshua stayed underground all of his life, we wouldn't have salvation and the New Testament.
                Whenever dealing with bowel-Movement dysfunctionals, you find out that most of them are mamzers simply because they never are able to maintain a level course. One of the way to find out a ZOGbot or mamzer is that they never are able to decide whether to remain at your feet -- or at your throat. Matt TwOtt ZOGbott, jewdass the jewst, and especially Sored-Mamzer, whose ancestry is, from what I have heard, Sicilian nigger and brain is indistinguishable from a Puerto Rican. Their Genesis 3:15 enmity is sometime imperfectly submerged by a satannic desire to weasel theyz' way in to devour sheep. Being mamzers and ZOGbots, such are a mixture of conflicting impulses. The best way to describe them would be to say that they are like weasels which have learned to wag their weasel tails but haven't learned to stop snarling. If you were to see a tail-wagging snarling weasel you would say that the critter is fucked up -- and you would be right! At the very least, you should know that these unnatural critters are no damn good, and act accordingly.

Now the fact of the matter is that all of these feebs playing at Christian Identity don't know how to act. Thus they stick out -- but don't know that they stick out and act all hurt when you publicly notice some of it. The fact of the matter is that I can insult and ridicule the overwhelming lot of so-called Christian Identity clowns because most of them are indeed criminals, ZOGbots or mere poseurs. This is especially the case with most of the fools on this forum. However, I retain control over this subforum and thus can punish corrupt and dishonest behavior if it gets out of control and ignore it when it is typpycull. Why? Well because there are less than a half-dozen of them playing mamzer-monkey and the underground CI Church is in the hundreds of thousands, even millions when things go as they will. Thus it is necessary to treat these frauds as such deserve.

Now this 'Michael' is probably a Balkanoid mamzer who is all annoyed because I took the name of Felix Dzerzhinsky, who took part in a regime change in which millions of mamzers were killed by jews. I fail to see why I should get all annoyed at what Lenin did, any more than I'm annoyed what Mao and Pol Pot did. But I did answer, and was greeted by indifference and by gibbering.

However, this is low-hanging fruit, so I'll answer.

First of all none of us are Yahshua or Jesus Christ and this is not 33 A.D.

A further point is that being underground gives Babylon the tools to label a movement a minority fringe group, and deal with it accordingly. It would be a different story if Babylon was faced with a large movement...in this case I would say that we would have acheived a considerable victory. Of course on the other hand it only took Noah and his family to continue to progenate Yahweh's pure family. But, certainly Noah wasn't bashing everone else around him saying that they do not belong as Yahweh's children....he simply did his own thing. It was the other's fault for not heeding the warnings. Martin, I think you are bashing everyone just for the hell of it, and on no reasonable basis. Remember individuals have to answer to Yahweh one day for their actions....not you.

Yes, of course due to the overwhelming, all controlling, power of Babylon today any military componants of our movement should be out of sight, but the knowledge should not be. We are told in scripture to seek our brethren, and I assumed this is part of what this forum is about.

I can't sit back and do nothing while you beat up on proven good fellow Isrealite brethren.

Yes, I also agree that we should have mechanisms to spook out anyone that is acting against the movement, and here you yourself have a role, (maybe..if you do not use the blanket approach that everyone is an asshole until proven otherwise). BUT NOT EVERYONE IS ACTING AGAINST THE MOVEMENT MARTIN.....

Comment

Locking the thread (on Finck's Forum) for protection against sored-pisser-possums

Locking the thread for protection against sored-pisser-possums

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2875#post2875
                  http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=4330#p4330

It seems like I have as many jewkals in this particular sack as it will hold right now. So I will lock this thread up, give the squirming were-pisser-jewkals a good kick, then come back with a knife and pliers. Not since I got banned from phorafags/feebs have I had such excellent hunting on my Genesis 3:15 foot patrols.

Now the stories about raping of non-whites by my Resistance soldiery was a lie probably recently first brought up by either LiarBill DeClue(less) now of the Mullets&Gullets and thought up by Oba-gender-bendering-pissers-poofter-possum or some of the jews they are working for. I notice that Sored-Mamzer and Matt TwOtt ZOGbott is still relentlessly lying this lie. Such would.

As expected/suspected, Bamamzer couldn't explain where it heard the lie, but rather tr-lied to explain it away and then Sored-Mamzer, the goofy little Puerto Rican piglice wannabe butted in and said exactly where its rape-fantasy cum from. So on this thread I got me two fine Y&D&FofS lying pisser-jewkal tards in a sack.

I don't know why it is, but none of you whigger and mamzer fuktards and ZOGbots playing at CI are fooling anyone who knows who they are and what they are doing. It isn't as if none of the genuine article hasn't seen jewr kind at least 666 times before.

Insofar as me advocating anything, it is the Great Tribulation. My Ten Thousand Warlords Program is merely an attempt to ensure, using what is at hand, that when there are 150 million dead whiggers and 140 million dead jews and muds, that the Remnant be ostensibly Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. None will be liars and hypocrites and deranged whiggers and typpycull mamzers under 'Big Tent/Big Top' jewdayo-CI, but that is all for the good.

I do preach that the Warlords can do whatever they please in fighting this current Racial Holy War, but in the end they need to dispose of that which cannot ever belong within our People. The louder the screams of pain, despair, and humiliation before extermination, the sweeter the Justice.

So given that I have a 'No Remorse/No Excuses' policy towards ZOG and ZOGlings, almost anything and everything can be laid at my door by ZOG/Babylon and itz ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns. And so it is. To which my response is that 150 million dead whiggers and 140 million jew muds & cruds have absolutely no say in the matter. There will only be Ten Thousand Warlords and Ten Million Whites left to write the History books and they will have 777 Oafishul Hagiographies of St. Martin of Granby and 7,777 biographies -- and nary a discouraging word will be heard then.

You ZOGbot whiggers and mamzers need to go play in the rest of Bill's sandbox. You got over 90% of the forum to free-range, but here I am Lord and Master as long as Bill holds strong. Get jewst to it.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Can Us ZOGbot whigger, mamzer and jew Ass-Clowns Recover the Pseudo-Sanctity of Bill's Big Top?

I am just as guilty as Victor Pisser-possum for starting shit with Lindstedt for participating in the poo-flinging contest that seems to be spiralling out of control again. We ZOGbot whiggers and mamzers can dish it out but oy, veh! we sure can't take it. My Ashkenazi German Genesis 3:15 rage against Christian Israel gets the best of me. I once again admit defeat in the face of such genuine Christian Identity opposition because I am a none-too-smart jew mamzer and thus fail to behave in an intelligent anti-Christ-like manner, and my spirit as well as clipped-jew foreskin hurts for lack of compliance. My brethren (because I know you TRULY are my fellow ZOGbot whigger, mamzer and jew brethren, except for Obagender-bendering-pissers-poofter-possum, by your fruits I know you), I implore you all to wipe your hands clean after going ass-to-mouth with each other in order to cut down on the spread of the diseases us faggots fall prey to and shake the dust off your feet as well as the last drops of semen which you neglected to swallow and avoid having anything to do concerning of this evil nazi White 'man'. I should have listened to Klunt Downey about Mad Mean Marty, but I was trying to avoid getting my nutsack bitten on the downstroke with the Great Pancake-Titted One by her Meercat Markkk Clowney. I assure you as an evil jew mamzer ZOGbot that Bill had to allow to run this forum at the insistence of his jew probation officer that when he outlives his 'usefullness' in having a sub-forum so that we can pretend to be a legitimate Dual-Seedline Christian Identity website, he will get flushed like the turds he so admires. Not since the daze of Klunt Downey on $permFront will there be such a virtual Purimfest, oy vey!!! Let him fester in his own little corner until Bill can no longer stand his stench. My bunghole has healed from the bushel of corn-cobs and peck of pine-cones since Bill setme straight (or at least less faggotty) six months ago. We ought not concern ourselves with his obvious slander which everyone else listens to and laughs about and race-mixing/rape advocacy that is the legacy of Sored-Mamzer and Fucked-Up Chuck Thirn and IceSkraeling17 and jewdass the jewst and, well, pretty much everyone under Bill's Big Top anymore.

I know as well as any of you here how hard it is to ignore such behavior...Sored-Mamzer, jewr little Puerto-Rican tallywhacker is shorter than Obagender-bendering-pissers-poofter-possum's man-made little man in the hole . . . we are a race of ZOGbot whigger, mamzer and jew warrior baal-priests, by heaven! But we all expend way too much energy on getting our ZOGling whigger, mamzer and jew manginas kicked by an obviously unrepentant Christian Israelite pastor which won't put up with any ZOGbot whigger, mamzer or jew fool here under Bill Finck's Big-Top.

I mean no offense to my fellow jew, mamzer, and whigger ZOGbot brethren who participated in 'dialog' with this White man who cannot stomach , but I am now going to relegate any and all threads concerning Marty to the Septic Tank. I can no longer handle the stench that is permeating the sanctity of this wonderful forum. I have confidence that you all will understand this move.

Praise Yahweh and Hail Victory!
                    Matthew Ott

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott

Comment

Matt TwOtt ZOGbot & Sored Mamzer have thrown down the Gauntlet.

Matt TwOtt ZOGbot & Sored Mamzer have thrown down the Gauntlet.
                      Sored Mamzer's got Homer Simpson eyes.
                      I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Either I am a fraud or Gulett is a ZOGbot

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2887

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...3&t=1385#p4357

Keep it up swordbrethern, and to hell with 6Killer, he has to follow his commander of the 10,000 Turd Lords. Pastor John Britton, at Morris Gulett's begging and at Pastor Lindstedt's suggestion, took over as Senior Pastor of the Church of the Sons of YHVH/Legion of the Saints. Since Pastor John Britton was that Acting Senior Pastor from Dec. 2005 until two months ago when Gulett retook over his church and formed it into the Mullets&Gullets, Pastor John Britton was the Senior Pastor for nearly twice as much longer than Gulett.

So that means I am likely a recent 'recruit' to Gulett's new CSOY/LOS and that means either:

1. I am a complete fraud and not in the CSOY/LOS at all; or,

2. Gulett cut a deal with ZOG/Babylon in order to make his 'plea-bargain' and so is owned by ZOG/Babylon through the $PLC/ADL.

I Wonder how many wiggers, jews and other muds Martin and 6Killer (John Britton -- See, us $PLC/ADL jews know who '6Killer' is and have to 'out' him!!!), are going to gang rape together? You lay down with dogs you will get up wiith fleas, the same goes with sexual degenerate pervert rapists.

Last edited by Scott Charles Thornton; 10-17-2010, 02:34 AM.
                        ___666___666___666___

Ramen Noodle Cooking With the Gullett Legion of Skanks

Comment

Sored-Mamzer, Keep on Chimpin'

Sored-Mamzer, Keep on Chimpin'

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2889#post2889
                          http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...&start=0#p4376

Originally posted by Legion of Fuktards View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2887
                          http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...3&t=1385#p4357

Keep it up swordbrethern, and to hell with 6Killer, he has to follow his commander of the 10,000 Turd Lords. Pastor John Britton, at Morris Gulett's begging and at Pastor Lindstedt's suggestion, took over as Senior Pastor of the Church of the Sons of YHVH/Legion of the Saints. Since Pastor John Britton was that Acting Senior Pastor from Dec. 2005 until two months ago when Gulett retook over his church and formed it into the Mullets&Gullets, Pastor John Britton was the Senior Pastor for nearly twice as much longer than Gulett.

So that means I am likely a recent 'recruit' to Gulett's new CSOY/LOS and that means either:

1. I am a complete fraud and not in the CSOY/LOS at all; or,

2. Gulett cut a deal with ZOG/Babylon in order to make his 'plea-bargain' and so is owned by ZOG/Babylon through the $PLC/ADL.

I Wonder how many wiggers, jews and other muds Martin and 6Killer (John Britton -- See, us $PLC/ADL jews know who '6Killer' is and have to 'out' him!!!), are going to gang rape together? You lay down with dogs you will get up wiith fleas, the same goes with sexual degenerate pervert rapists.
                          Yes, keep it up Sored Mamzer you're quite entertaining. We're still interested in your surname as our hibernigger intelligence operative with in the 10,000 warlords intellience network wouldn't tell us, it appears that you have an Italian or Portugese surname, could it be that there is a mamzer in the woodpile, and you have a desire to keep the facts hidden? ( you are said to have the countenance of a Puerto Rican)

6KILLER (John Britton) isn't going to rape anyone, and I have serious doubts that Martin Lindstedt intends to do so. What Lindstedt said was that he isn't going to attempt to stop it from happening. How this subject even came up is that a Whigger over at Stumble Inn asked Lindstedt if as one of his 10,000 warlords he could rape jewesses, as this whigger lives in the state of New Jersey where there is a large population of jews. Martin Lindstedt answered him stating that he didn't care if he raped jewesses as long as they were properly disposed of afterward as he didn't want any Esther spawn propagating.

Of course this became a major focal point with you Turd Busters.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

Comment

Setting Sored-Mamzer Straight

Setting Sored-Mamzer Straight

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2891
                            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=10#p4381

Originally posted by Sored-Mamzer View Post
                            You have insulted my mamzer-hood!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2890
                            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=10#p4378

Luke 19:27
                            But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me.

I'm going to see you on that day and I will remember your insult against my family name, my family honor, and my racial purity. I am going to pray to be the physical instrument by which Yahweh's judgement is carried out against you on the Day of the General Judgement.

Buck, Bocksar, myself, and Lindstench were present on a skype call where Lindstench said a White warrior could have a Jewess as a concubine, at which point I raised the issue of bastard mamzer spawn and he called me a mamzer, a jew plant, and a zog-bot, and then when Bocksar spoke up, sharing my views, and articulating the view that any sort of rapist is a piece of trash who should be put down like a mad dog, Lindstench hurled similar false accusations against Bocksar, calling him a wigger and a pansy, suggesting that Bocksar and I were all just talk and that neither of us would do anything to stop things we condemned as evil.

I'm not threatening you and you shouldn't take anything I've said as a threat, because I have no intention of doing any harm to anybody. But I will say that it won't be long before Yahweh lets your foot slide because it is written, surely their foot shall slide in due time. It won't be long before you and Lindstench wind up in the ditch together. When the blind are led by the blind both fall into the ditch.

I am going to pray for your destruction and the destruction of Martin Lucifer Doucherzhinsky Lindstench. A number of businesses that played games with me went out of business within weeks of wronging me. As soon as I call upon my heavenly father to set His face against you, you'll be prone to leaving your mortal body in the blink of an eye, be it from a lightning bolt, a tornado, a heart attack, being flattened by a semi, liver failure, lung cancer, flash flood, choking on a hamburger. I don't know how you're going out but once I pray for your demise, you're on the way out. I'm going to ask Bocksar and several other believing Israelites to call upon the Heavenly Father for your demise and the demise of Lindstench, the wicked apostate hate-filled false prophets that you are.

If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

In short, I'm praying to the Heavenly Father that He utterly and totally destroy you (6Killer) and Martin Lindstench (Lindstedt) so that neither of you is able to continue polluting the Israelite movement with your vile presence.

Almighty Yahweh, creator and ruler of all that is seen and unseen, I come before you as a believing son of Israel, praying in the spirit of Psalm 109 against the most wicked and vile creatures who have come against me spreading damnable lies and rotten false accusations. May these wretches be broken and laid low for the poison in their hearts that has driven them to seek to give me injury and ruin, and many other Israelite brothers and sister injury and ruin, where they have been given neither. I have had no dealings with 6Killer yet he comes at me treacherously with hate and blood-lust dominating his heart. I had attempted to befriend Martin Lindstedt and work with him as an Israelite brother but he met my olive branch and extended hand with a fist clenched around a dagger, ready to stick it into my back. Smash the teeth from their tainted mouths, out of which the abundance of their hate-filled hearts speak, and silence their lying tongues. Slay both of them and avenge the honor of your Israelite elect who have until now suffered great insults and many other false accusations for holding fast to pure gospel truth in the face of wicked men such as they. In the name of your Son, Yahshua, savior of the House of Israel, in whose name we pray and in whom we place our trust, and in whose return we place our hope, I ask that you destroy Martin Lindstedt and 6Killer. In Yahshua's name, amen.

Goodbye Martin and goodbye 6Killer.

Sored Mamzer! you fucked up little Puerto Rican mamzer monkey you need to stop chimping out. Neither my self or Pastor Lindstedt has insulted your family name not that we wouldn't like to, but you have been to cowardly to let it be known. And my hibernigger intelligence operative hasn't seen fit to snitch you out yet. In so far as your racial heritage is concerned 666 Sicilian niggers and Greek faggots have already screwed up your family tree. It's not my fault that when you looked up your family tree a nigger shit in your face.

In so far as the conference call that you reference Pastor Lindstedt says that the part where he called Bocksar a whigger pussy is correct. Pastor Lindstedt scoffed at the notion that Bocksar is going to kill one of Pastor Lindstedt's warlords when he's too Chickenshit to kill a nigger or beaner raping his wife, his daughters, his sisters , and his mother. All you ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-klowns do go on. Pastor Lindstedt reminds me that the said conference call went on and on where you repetitively chimped out but at last it came to a merciful end. Here's to hoping that Lenny was recording it and putting it out on Pirate Bay. It was quite hilarious.

Now myself and Pastor Lindstedt have been jew cursed by the pisser possum's pet slant-eyed jew mamzer with prison sleeves Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Willy Wong/Billy Wood/Eli Khazar when myself and Pastor Lindstedt ran him off in December 2008. And Pastor Lindstedt has been cursed by Khazarl Worden back in 1998, at least them lying jew bastards are more economical in cursing us. And being White Devils neither myself nor Pastor Lindstedt have been much affected by these jew and mamzer curses.What you need to do is that to show that you are serious you little Puerto Rican Mamzer monkey you need to go on jewtube and show that you can munch down a hunka' hunka' fresh raw goat pizzle.

You need to do that Voo Doo do do that you do so well. I bet that you're hung like Janet Reno.

Comment

Did you know that I'm Yahshua's Battle-Ass?

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2892&post2892
                              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=10#p4380

AMEN, BRIAN! AND PRAISE ALMIGHTY YAHWEH! HAIL PRINCE YAHSHUA AND HIS DAY OF TRIUMPH OVER SUCH EVIL AND WICKED MEN! SUCH A PRAYER SHALL BE ON MY LIPS UNTIL THE DAY OUR KING RETURNS TO WIELD US AS HIS BATTLEAXE!

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott

Comment

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott = Another Commandork Bitch-tits Bill White/Weiss

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott = Another Commandork Bitch-tits Bill White/Weiss

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...2893&#post2893
                                http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=10#p4382

Originally posted by Matt TwOtt ZOGbott View Post

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2892&post2892
                                http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=10#p4380

AMEN, BRIAN! AND PRAISE ALMIGHTY YAHWEH! HAIL PRINCE YAHSHUA AND HIS DAY OF TRIUMPH OVER SUCH EVIL AND WICKED MEN! SUCH A PRAYER SHALL BE ON MY LIPS UNTIL THE DAY OUR KING RETURNS TO WIELD US AS HIS BATTLEAXE!

Nice pair Matt Twott ZOGbot, it looks like an Bald Eagle could build a nest between that pair of mammaries. While you 're begging Yahshuah why don't you ask for some 44DD saline implants and a year supply of Playtex training bras. Just a little bit more to go before you're another Kommandork Bitch Tits Bill White/Weiss.

Comment

Working...
                                X