• Show
Clear All

• Changing the Rules

Changing the Rules

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1852#post1852
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...379#post255379
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=19

Changing the Rules

There's not many idiots out there that don't finally see that something has to be done about Washington, and the criminals running it. It's bad enough we have over 500 corrupt bastards up there, but they now have the system set up to where if we eliminate one, another clown just like him is sent in to take his place. Hence the agenda continues. These pricks choose who we vote for or against, all on the merits of who they want, not who we want. The candidate must be a member of their club and a certified bought off, corrupt politician . . . one they don't have to worry about exposing their evil. Over the past 200 years, generations of Jew lobbyists and corrupt politicians have gradually, step-at-a-time, changed the way we pick our candidates. Now they pick them from among their own cadre' of criminals . . . we no longer pick anyone. We only get to vote on which crook they install. As long as this gangster system is in place, we will never, ever see any real change in this country . . . .

When we take back our country and government, we must make damned sure that we break the back of this good ole' boy system and install a candidacy system that chooses people from among the best and brightest in our general population, not from the Washington vampire club. This is much easier to do than it sounds. We start a national database of Americans willing to serve. In it we would record their education, IQ, sex, background, criminal record, military experience, medical records, personal and professional references, family history, mental health, religious preferences, political leanings, and all other information vital to choosing the best for the job. Only the best three each year are allowed to run, and the people choose the winner. No career politicians, lawyers, corporate heads, bankers or Jews need apply. No liberals, communists, atheists, fags, muds, or progressives either. Only white, native-born Americans . . . .

The way we currently choose a president is pure insanity. INSANITY! If you want to become a beat cop in LA, you must go through an extensive background check, all the way back to your first dirty diaper. Your birth certificate is checked, criminal record, and everything about you is known before you're hired. But presidential candidates are given no such checks! And this is the highest office in America, and the most dangerous to get wrong. And yet Obama got in under not only a false name, but a false citizenship, and he lied about his past, and his religion and love for America. The only thing that turned out to be true about him is that he's black! If that alone isn't enough to prove our system is broken, I'm out of ideas . . . .

Lobbyists are the second biggest enemy of America and her people. Most of these pricks are foreigners that hate America, and definitely do not have our welfare in mind. The rest are either Jew bankers or corporate representatives with only profits in mind, no matter what the damage to America. None of these people have any business within a hundred miles of DC. Again, as long as this arrangement is allowed to exist, we are in mortal danger. This must end!

The next thing on the list is our long-time alliance with Israel. This has cost us millions of lives, trillions of dollars, and we have absolutely nothing else to show for it except more Jews in DC,demanding more and more from us. Make no mistake; Jews couldn't care less if they get us wiped off the map, as long as we serve our purpose. We are goys, which means we are lower than cattle, and to be used and thrown away. As long as we are in alliance with this race of vampires we are in mortal danger. Soon now, they will try to get us to nuke Iran in order to prevent them from getting the bomb. They know full well what the consequences would be for us, and that's why they want us to do it, not them. Jews hate everybody. And if they can get one enemy to kill another, then great. Americans desperately need to wake up and smell the matza balls. Jews are our mortal enemies . . . .

We need to repeal all appointees to government positions, along with all lifetime appointments like we have for the Supreme Court. Once we get some nut in there, the entire nation pays for it. This must stop now. This should go all the way down to the state and county level. This alone, would stop a mountain of graft. All judges should have a yearly citizen review, and if they fail it, they're out . . . period. We have tens of thousands of corrupt, power mad tyrants running our courts, and millions of us are suffering because of it. We have no recourse when one of these bastards abuses his power, and it happens all the time . . .

We must ban liberalism in America, and all other forms of communism. At no time in history has this political philosophy caused anything but grief, pain, oppression and death. Time to make practicing or promoting it a death offense. The two party system is one of the root causes of our problems as a nation. There should be no parties . . . only honest men. Honest men need no party to support their platform . . . .

Another thing we must change is the current four-year term for president. America reels like a drunkard on the world political stage because every four years it changes its policy radically, depending on which party . . . and which crook is in charge. We must become consistent and dependable to our allies and our people. To do this, WE the People must set policy, NOT corrupt politicians. Politicians will be there to execute OUR will from now on, not their own, or the will of our enemies, like they do now. A president should be allowed to be reelected as many times as the people like, as long as he has proven to be a good leader. And as long as WE set policy through public policy elections, we would no longer be so unreliable as a nation . . . .

Well, these are just some of the major things I would change if I could. If you approve of these ideas, pass them along. Who knows; perhaps some day a powerful man will read it and use it . . . .

JOOM

"Liberals are such useful idiots!"--Lenin

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-11-2010, 04:10 PM. Reason: Add Links

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

Secession

Secession

http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=76
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8917#post8917

A lot of us have heard this or that about some of the states trying to secede from the Union. This is no rumor. It's also no joke. There are over a half-dozen states trying as I write, to separate themselves from the corrupt and evil empire America is fast becoming. The whole world looks on in alarm, dismay and fear as we transform into something that even the Third Reich would have been forced to fight. The America we knew is dead, and it's time we faced this grim fact. I don't know about you, but I don't want places like Chimpcinatti, Jew York City, San Fagcisco, Lost Angeles, Chimpcago, and others being part of the country I live in. If I am unable to destroy these vile places outright, the very least I can do is fight to separate my people from them. Trying to save America is an exercise in futility. You cannot resurrect a dead, rotten cat and the United States is dead and stinking, it just doesn't know enough to lie down . . .

I've written quite a bit on trying to get my fellow whites to rise up against the evil rapidly consuming our way of life. But the legacy our forefathers entrusted to us is now dead. Destroyed by those that were entrusted to preserve it. The ultimate treachery and betrayal. There is no punishment harsh enough or horrible enough for these maggots to satisfy me. I want to hear them scream and beg. That probably scares the hell out of some of the more genteel of our group, but it can't be helped. For decades these foul, evil birds have committed every kind of treachery and vileness known to man and gotten away with it. I want to see them punished and punished publicly for all to see, as a lesson to those that would ever attempt to try that crap again. We must instill a level of fear and terror in these cock-roaches that will never, ever be forgotten . . .

It's a gut, knee-jerk reaction of all good Americans to want to fight to save our beloved country. But it's too late. It was too late twenty years ago. As a good friend of mine is fond of saying, chaos is a good thing. We stand a much better chance of succeeding in secession if the nation is in turmoil than we do trying right now. the system is broken, but we need it completely shut down. And although their reasons aren't ours, our enemies are about to succeed in doing exactly that when they collapse the economy. It's on its last legs as I write this. In fact we could literally wake up in the morning to find it dead. This fact isn't lost on millions of Americans that have decided enough is enough. Rather than try and take on a government with things in its arsenal like Predator drones, ICBMs, satellite missiles, nuke subs, state-of-the-art surveillance, half-a-dozen "security" agencies, jets that can kill you from 250 miles away, and the military, they are at first going to try to secede. And they have a ton of support . . .

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=5815

Many of these states have already held special conventions with some of them publicly proclaiming formal, written accusations against our federal government. In these they list a long litany of high crimes and treason against the American people. You and I, dear reader, know of quite a few of these already. Well we're not alone. Many of these seceding states are now running statewide signature drives to place the matter on the public ballot as a referendum to secede. A good number of them have already succeeded and others are getting quite near the required number of signatures. But here's the rub: Even if the voters in these states pass a referendum to secede and their state government complies by announcing their secession from the Union, the feds are quite likely to fight back . . . not in court but with tanks and guns. That's because no tyrant has ever willingly allowed any state to remove itself from its grip. Each individual state provides two things that every dictator craves; money and power. And every state that breaks away reduces those things. There is no way in this world that the feds will sit still for secession by any state. Period. They'd much sooner kill every last inhabitant and repopulate that state from other state populations, then claim it was a "matter of national security" . . .

Doubt it? Don't. History is packed with examples. Another justification for killing secessionists will be by declaring their movement "racist". Bet on it. The Jews will inject that word into the mix as fast as they can write it. That's because anything whites do that they don't like is automatically labeled racist. It's their favorite weapon and one that the millions of brainwashed liberals in this country will latch onto like ticks to a dog's butt. Don't they always? Isn't the perpetual use of that word about to drive you to distraction? I know it sure is doing it to me.

If all these state movements get squashed, guerilla warfare will be a forgone conclusion. In fact I'm in contact with a number of highly active resistance cells all across America that are just waiting for the word to be given. I think Uncle Sam is going to get a very rude awakening should he try to stop secession. In fact there's also been serious talk about reforming the old Confederacy. Personally I'm all for it. I'd fight to the death to establish a homeland for my people, one that was finally free of Jew meddling and liberal evil. Imagine that. A home, a country where all blacks, Hispanics, Asians, fags, Jews, rag heads, Hindus, and career welfare trash were persona non grata . . .

Imagine the crime rate or should I say, the lack of one. That's because government statistics prove -- however reluctantly -- that muds are the cause of almost all crime in the U.S. And even though the liberals would rather choke to death on a bullfrog than admit it, the same goes for child molestation. Blacks and Mexicans are the main cause of this heinous crime in our country. All you have to do is go into any search engine and ask for crime data on minority molesters. You'll be astounded. The stinking liberals and Jews have used the media for decades to make the American public think it's a white problem. Horse muffins! The proof is out there that muds are the guilty ones. In fact we can't turn on the tube anymore without getting lied to by our "benevolent" government. But for us to enjoy the fruits of real freedom from racial oppression again, we're going to have to fight. I am now more convinced of it than ever before . . .

This means an organized effort by a large number of dedicated men and women. We would have to plan exactly like they did in resistance movements all through history, only more so because of the advanced technology we'd be up against. We'd have to have accurate data on such things as troop strength and location, fighter jets and their various types, numbers and locations plus bases, predators, satellite frequencies and orbits, covert agencies and all data pertaining to them and the list goes on. Ammo, weapons, and experts in all fields of military endeavor would also be a must. So as you now see, it would not be like the old days in any way. The war could also easily be won or lost in cyberspace. That's why the best hackers in the business would also be crucial to obtain . . .

There comes a time in a man's life when he becomes so tired, so fed up with the way he's being forced to live that he'll do anything to try and change it. Or as a man once said, "There are worse things than dying." Whites in this country are fast approaching this point. Blacks chasing their daughters, nigger gangs roaming our streets, wetbacks invading by the millions with the government's help, Jews in control of just about everything and Moslems digging a deep foothold on our soil and already trying to impose their madness on the rest of us. Our economy is now teetering on the knife edge of collapse while the head nigger continues to spend like he's nigger rich. Faggots are now marrying and trying to become our kid's teachers no less. China owns a good portion of our country and sees it now as their property. Greedy corporate hogs have sold our hi-tech secrets to the communists, who have then immediately installed them on their ICBMs. Smut is pumped at our kids 24/7 by the Jews who now control all aspects of the media, and the liberals are brainwashing our young with bold-faced lies about us, our history and our race . . .

We cannot save America, but we can indeed secede from this depraved thing we now call America, and form our own all-white nation. Now that could actually work. It's time. Stop pining over a dead horse and start fighting for a new future. No, we won't get it without a fight because our enemies want us dead, not free and separated from their evil. It will be a really nasty fight, but a fight we must enjoin or surrender our future. I for one refuse to do that. How about you?

JOOM

"There are more abridgments of freedom by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations." --James Madison, 1788

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

Comment

Reject

REJECT

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1164#post11164
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1164#post11164

As many of you already know, a national poll was taken and over a third of Americans said that Obummer was the worst president we've had since WWII. In other words, since Hoover. Now there was a useless tub of guts. And as with all polls the liberals don't like, you can bet the farm they doctored the results to show them in a much more favorable light than the truth dictated. Truth be known the real numbers were probably closer to 70% ...

I'm also positive that when Ole' Chimps got the news he threw a chimp-out, trashing the oval office until one of his aids came running back with a banana to calm him down. I bet he has a hidden button under his desk that activates a secret panel that opens up and produces a mock jungle limb for him to hang from while he munches his bananer. HAWW! All joking aside, there's no doubt how bad he is. He's not only a supremely idiot coon, but he's an evil monkey on top of it all. America got exactly what it deserved. That's what it gets for electing a freaking street nigger to the White House for God's sake! George Washington's ghost must be rolling over in its grave ...

When he was first running for office, I raised hell with every rabid liberal that sent out a blog that oozed praise and orgasmic delight in the fact. They all swore to support him to the bitter end. And I'd eat them for lunch without the aid of a fork, letting them know in no uncertain terms what a pack of fools I thought they were, and just what a nightmare he'd make of our homeland if he won. And as you all know, I was dead right. I almost never tell someone "I told you so" because I think it's a rather chickenshit thing to do. But in their case I made an exception, grinding it in as hard as I could because I didn't want a single one of them wiggling off the hook. Liberals have a maddening habit of rejecting any responsibility for their screw-ups, always doing their level best to hang it on someone . . . anyone else but themselves ...

And this habit of theirs is why they never learn from their mistakes. They live their lives in a veritable daze, with their head in a cloud, never facing reality but living in a fantasy world where everyone is the same, and there are no rules, no laws, no responsibilities and no consequences for one's actions. In fact that old Lennon song "Imagine" should be the liberal anthem. (I despise that song and lennon too for that matter. ) Liberals try to impose this fantasy on our daily lives with absolutely disastrous results. They try very hard to force the world to ignore the monstrous differences that exist between the races, and jam their views down our throats with a broom handle. And the more they try, the worse things get. More crime, more murder, more invasion, more disease, more economic ruin, more wars, more poverty, more drug abuse, more illegitimate kids, and a reversal of all the hard won progress whites have made into the ignorance and chaos created by a-holes like these over the past centuries. Oh, liberals have been around for a very long time. It's just that they weren't always called liberals ...

My favorite example of liberal idiocy is their deliberate installation of Lenin in power in Russia. They began almost exactly as they have here, with a disinformation campaign. They infiltrated schools and began brainwashing the kids behind the backs of their parents. Then they took over key positions of power, working together to get more of their kind in place. They stirred up anger and discontent in the lazy, the undeserving and the parasites, telling them that the government "owed" them a living. They villanized the working man and promoted disarming the public. Soon after they accomplished that the revolution hit, killing working people and leaders by the millions, and installing radical atheist communists, who went on a murder spree, the equal of which has yet to be seen anywhere. This was their "utopia". Then, just as soon as Lenin took power, he had all of the creeps that fought so hard to install him, gathered together and summarily executed, dumping their bodies in mass graves and laughing his ass off, saying, "Liberals are such useful
      idiots!"

And even after all that, they've learned nothing. Absolutely nothing. Instead they have continued unchecked to promote the exact-same failed philosophy in nation after nation. Their fate in Russia wasn't the first time, but simply the most recent time they were killed off and the nation they infected was destroyed. And yet they continue. This is sheer madness. The American Psychiatric Association has officially labeled liberalism a cult. And that reminds me of a famous quote by Albert Einstein: "Insanity is doing the same failed experiment over and over again and each time expecting a different result." The facts are in. Liberalism is a cult of the insane. It is not now, nor has it ever been a legitimate political philosophy. Our mission is to get the rest of white America to realize this on a visceral level and act on it ...

Obama is simply the personification or the "face" of this monstrous evil. Next year it could well be something else. Until we, as a race begin working together as a unit to destroy liberalism in all its guises, we will have no hope of overcoming this madness. Make no mistake. Liberals and liberalism are extremely dangerous. Like a madman who has gotten loose inside the insane asylum and is chasing the doctors with a bloody axe, liberalism is evil run amok. No good has ever come from it and never will. That is not its purpose. It exists to destroy what is good and fine and decent and turn it into the same filth and depravity now engulfing the rest of this sick planet. Liberalism is a disease and we are the cure. First however, we must reject the government and culture we now have, for neither are the original ones this nation started out with and is supposed to have. They are counterfeits, frauds ...

Our original culture had safeguards built into it to protect society from exactly this kind of nut job. It was designed to survive. And our enemies knew it. Never think for one instant that our enemies aren't smart. They're not only very smart, but they're also highly educated, sophisticated and ruthless. They see any belief in a supreme being, no matter who it is, as a weakness. Or as their hero called religion, "an opiate of the masses." The one crucial fact that most decent people miss is that liberalism and communism are synonymous. On the political spectrum, which places the various political and philosophical beliefs in rank, liberalism is nothing more than "communism light". And as soon as it gets itself in power, it drops the "light" part and shows its true colors which are "communism full flavor . . . and look out!" ....

We as a race must arise as one. We must rekindle in ourselves and in our families, friends and groups, a sense of community, a sense of race and togetherness the likes of which we haven't experienced in a very, very long time. Our species is endangered people. That's right. We, the Aryan people are on the endangered species list. And it's our own damned fault. You see, we whites are by our very nature, hermits, loners and individuals. We have the highest divorce rate, the highest hermit rate, the highest "never married" rate and the lowest ranking in "joiners". You know -- those that join groups and organizations. Sure, there are lots of whites that belong to the United Way or some church, but those are only the ones that the media shows to the public. In reality that figure is frighteningly low. We also don't marry as often as the other races, and we don't breed like any of them do. Compared to us Aryans, they breed like cockroaches ...

Most of my friends and allies continually complain about the state of things in this country and around the world, and don't get me wrong, there are definitely those among them that are more than willing to drop the hammer on all of them just as soon as humanly possible. But then reality sets in, and they realize that to change things is going to take some actual work, sacrifice and courage, and they start making their rapid excuses as they head for the door. It's disgusting and discouraging in the extreme ...

But then every once in a while, I run into a real man -- a real patriot that knows what it's going to take, and is willing to pay the dues. As all of us have realized by now, America is a goner. All that's left for the founding race is survival by seceding as many white states as possible from the now defunct American body politic -- a new "Confederate States of America" if you will. But as always, each person thinks that their own individual efforts won't count. "Heck, they won't amount to a hill of beans!" So why try?? Well they'd be really shocked to discover just how much of an impact each one of us has. So don't reject out of hand what the facts won't sustain. You are important. Far more important to our struggle than you could possibly imagine. So act like it ...

JOOM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      "Around work, niggers disappear faster than an Ethiopian chicken."
      --Joom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Sine Wave

Sine Wave

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1251#post11251
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...351#post416351
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1251#post11251

Considering the level and extent of corruption in all levels of our government, I'm honestly amazed that all of us haven't been shut down and permanently silenced long before now. And any one of you that doesn't think he's in mortal danger just reading and\or writing this kind of stuff is in dreamland somewhere, and not in touch with reality at all. I can flatly guarantee you that every single thing you say, post, read, surf to, and even talk about on your own phones is monitored closely. There's a record of every last word you've ever uttered for the past twenty years or more.

A little over a year ago an electronics technician I know sat me down in his home work-shop and showed me something that absolutely floored me. I'd heard the rumors about the government boys being able to listen to our private conversations even when our cell phones were turned off. Well, like everyone else I thought it was just another steaming pile, courtesy of the Internet rumor mill. Man was I wrong...

He asked for my cell, which he then placed next to a small microphone that was hooked up to a homemade microwave receiver. He turned the thing on and an oscilloscope screen lit up, displaying a sine wave. "Now start talking into it just like you're making a normal call." he said. I complied, saying "Testing one, two, three!" over and over. As I talked he began turning a dial that varied the frequency of the receiver. For a while there was nothing and the sine wave remained a flat line. Then suddenly the wave jumped. My friend began fine tuning it and suddenly I heard my own voice coming over the speaker of the receiver! "Testing!" came loudly right back to me. No big deal, right? Normally no. Except my phone was off!!

"Son of a bitch!" I exclaimed. "No shit." he agreed dourly. "Then there's no way to stop these creeps?" I asked. He looked at me searchingly. "The only way to prevent it is to remove the freaking battery altogether, every single time you use your phone. These pricks can listen in to everything you, your wife, your kids, loved ones, friends and associates say that's within earshot of your cell phone. And if anyone else has a cell, they can even bounce the signal to the best transmitter in the room." "Criminy!" "U-huh."

Phones aren't the only tool they have either. If you think you can obtain some privacy without working for it, you're sadly mistaken. Let this serve as a warning and a wake up call to all who read this, to better prepare yourselves to exist in post 9\11 America. Most of white America has been lulled into a false sense of security. "Aww, things will go on just like they always have!" one guy will say, while another chortles, "I think it's all a bunch of paranoia for nothing! Conspiracy? Bah!" How many of you have heard those phrases or something very similar? Yep ...

Well it turns out that a little paranoia is a healthy thing these days. Or as the old adage goes, "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get me." We live in a time where dozens of so-called conspiracies are being exposed by whistle blowers all over the world. And the really scary part is that most of them are right. But even if we know about these plots and manipulations, there's really not a stinking thing we can do about it. And the Powers That Be are finally coming to realize this. This fact has given them the psychological license to operate with impunity now, and that's exactly what they're doing. Heck the creeps that get exposed come out and openly admit it half the time. And why not?

We have lost control of our society, our culture and our civilization. At this point it wouldn't take much at all for us to become a slave state practically overnight. The mind-set is there, planted skillfully from birth by our teachers, doctors, government officials and the media. We have become a nation of meek, obedient sheeple, obeying ever increasingly unjust and restrictive laws and edicts.

For example if you end up having to go to court for even a traffic ticket these days, you'll discover to your utter horror, that you are treated like some third world terrorist. In one courthouse I know, every single civilian in line to see the court clerk is forced to stand in line for hours, arms at his side, not allowed to move, talk, or even rest his feet if he gets tired from all the standing. And if you fail to obey any of these rules, police goons will either taser you on the spot or tackle you roughly to the floor, bringing you up in cuffs, bruised and battered. And all the while the rest of these stupid sheep will just stand there timidly, watching fearfully instead of coming to the aid of their fellow prisoner ...

Is it so much of a leap to imagine the entire country in the iron grip of such a government? Well I've got a news flash for you. We already are. The only difference is that they haven't openly declared it yet. But they will -- and soon. All they're waiting for is some manufactured crisis to take place that gives them the final license to bring it out in the open. Another trade center type attack or a bombing in a subway, or the release of some deadly bio agent on the public. Some trigger that will act as the necessary catalyst to allow them to act. And once they do, things will never go back to what they were.

We now live in a hi-tech society that has given our government sweeping powers of surveillance and control that will be nearly impossible to break free from. They now possess a military that's so advanced technologically that a single fighter jet can destroy a resistance cell from over 250 miles away without either the attacker or the victims ever laying eyes on each other. We'd never know what hit us. They can see us from space via satellite, and know from minute to minute exactly who and how many are at a particular location and what they're doing. I don't know about you, but that disturbs the hell out of me ...

Our only hope is to nip it in the bud before it takes permanent and full control of our lives. But time is fast running out. Whites must form groups, cells and militias ready and able to do battle against these forces, using guerilla tactics. It is a time tested method of bringing down even the largest government by biting off small chunks at a time until the beast finally bleeds to death.

Secession is a prerequisite as well because it gives us a base of operations that will be relatively safe compared to those living within the so-called United States. I have no answers at present, no roadmap to victory as it were, only the warning that they had better be found, and fast. I try to make whites think about the things they need to think about. I hope I have succeeded ...

JOOM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        "Our greatest and deadliest weakness when fighting
        evil is our never ending capacity for mercy. Evil
        always uses this trait as a way to come back and
        kill us later."

--Joom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X