• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Ahab

The House of Ahab, Pt.1

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1925#post1925
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...846#post173846

Originally posted by I Kings, Chapter 21:
    20 And Ahab said to Elijah, Hast thou found me, O mine enemy? And he answered, I have found thee: because thou hast sold thyself to work evil in the sight of the LORD.
    21 Behold, I will bring evil upon thee, and will take away thy posterity, and will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel,
    22 And will make thine house like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and like the house of Baasha the son of Ahijah, for the provocation wherewith thou hast provoked me to anger, and made Israel to sin.
    23 And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.
    24 Him that dieth of Ahab in the city the dogs shall eat; and him that dieth in the field shall the fowls of the air eat.
    Five years ago, on April 9, 2004, the forces of the state took, on the basis of a fraudulent hotline call, my four little grandchildren, screaming and crying, from the only home that they had ever known. On that day I swore an oath to YHWH, that I would not rest, until the spawn of everyone who serves Satan by serving the current regime, was screaming in torture on their way to hell. There are to be no innocents, only sides. You are either on the side of YHWH, or on the side of Satan, and woe betide any cowardly fool who thinks it safe to be caught in the middle in a crossfire.

The People used to understand that they would suffer for what their king, their government did. They knew it because they did suffer the losses caused by war, both foreign and civil that they fought and lost, or even when they won. Wars are not won by those who have to fight them, but by those who rule on the winning side. People would suffer from unjust and onerous taxation. Or starve when their rulers made unwise decisions in food storage or planting in a hydraulic despotism. What a king or ruler did could affect the people they ruled over adversely. Entire tribes and peoples were wiped out or displaced because of bad decisions. Ever hear of the Geats lately? Their last king was supposedly Beowulf.

Since my family was destroyed and scattered to suit the beliefs of the regime criminals run by Satan and his jew spawn, I was after a year later arrested on May 10 2005 for first degree statutory sodomy while suing the very same judge who had taken them. I demanded that the charges be read to me and I be given a copy of the third-hand-hearsay affidavit, the complaint based upon that hearsay, and the arrest warrant – all what should have been done according to law. I was refused. Instead, it bogged down into an attempt to force a public defender (pretender) upon me so that this ‘officer of the court’ could sell me out and allow me never to face my accuser. The next three and a half years would see me sentenced illegally to nearly two years for contempt of kort because I refused to accept a pub[l]ic pretender, then judged ‘insane’ by a jew medical student of “Psychotic Disorder Not Otherwise Specified.” (i.e. “We say he’s nuts, but we can’t make a specific diagnosis as to the alleged insanity or its causes.” I was then sent illegally to the Fulton State NutHouse under color of Revised Statute of Missouri (RSMo) 522.020, although I was not allowed to see or to challenge the medical opinion, demand a second opinion, and have a neutral judge or jury of six rule on my competence.

Then while being transported up to Fulton State Hospital (FSH), this evil pig named Don Hunt deliberately shoved me twice into a sidewalk while shackled and broke out four of my front teeth. Looking as if I had been dragged behind a squad car, the FSH workers and administrators refused to take a police report and let the two piglice escape, writing only that I had ‘claimed’ abuse.

In a state of shock, fear and terror, I was let to know that regardless of what I said or did, I would probably be forced onto psychotropic medications. The medical students and doctors were niggers who read in my chart that I was Aryan Nations and a Klansmen amd suggested that if I got beat up by the 55% black ward that it would be judged to be my fault.

The next few months it was dinned into my head that I was mentally ill and insisting otherwise was a sure sign of mental illness. The nigger psychiatrist, who I called a ‘witch doctor’ insisted that I needed forced psychotropic medications, regardless of the fact that the medication was for schidzophrenia and she had ruled that out. Nor was I to be able to claim a religious exemption. And, like is Soviet Russia, ten orderlies forced me to take a needle of even worse drugs – a ten and five shot of Haldol and Atavan – tranquilizers which left me groggy for two days after. My religious exemption under RSMo 630.180 was taken away by a papist bitch who convened a hearing in which I had less than 50minutes without notice and it was ruled that “The State Doesn’t recognize your religious views.” The doping would continue for the next two years.

A jew or whigger psychologist ‘evaluated’ me in May 2006 and we yelled at each other for two hours after a called him a jew. I knew that he was going to flunk me anyway. I hadn’t softened up any. He said I was incompetent to stand trial and again, I was refused to be allowed to see the evaluation so I could challenge it.

So in January 2007, again came the same jew paychologist, and he refused to let me get a different opinion. But this time I sensed that he was probably wanting to get rid of me. So the issue was forced meds. I said that I would take them under protest but force the judge to take me off them. The jew lied and said that I was going to refuse to take them out of the NutHose, so the judge had to rule that it was legal to dope me up. The crooked judge, Selby, had a fit because he didn’t want to be stuck with responsibility for this that the NutHouse had usurped, and made the quack come up with a different opinion. The quack folded and said that I had to remain in the NutHouse, where I couldn’t bond out or work on my case, in order to be doped up. But I was otherwise competent to stand trial. But this time I got a copy of the mental evaluation from the lawyer for the NutHouse (not the kort clerk as the law stated) and I filed a challenge to the evaluation, saying that I never was insane in the first place, but even if I were, that I had been incarcerated illegally.

By this time, Judge Kevn Lee Selby knew that I as on to him. So when it came time to go to kort, Selby ignored the challenge and decided to allow me to remove him as judge for cause – as he is the judge who had removed the children in the first place. So, since he recused himself, no need to listen to my petition for habeas corpus or allow me out on bond, but rather back to the NutHouse. I was to be imprisoned some more. But I finally got a copy of the charges against me and the mental evaluation.

It took another three months to collect another worthless evil black-robed baal-priest from the circuit, Judge John LePage. On May 18, 2007, LePage read my 22 page challenge to the mental evaluations, ignored it, sent me back up to the NutHouse and this time it was in an even worse program than before. LePage refused to hear my petition for habeas corpus, but promised to do so. Then he went back on that promise guaranteed by the Missouri and ZOG CONstipations, Bills of Goods, Statutes, and Rules of Kort. So after a nine minute argument on July 13, 2007 when LePage refused to hear my petition for habeas corpus in the interest of forcing a lawyer upon me, it was back to the NutHouse.

(Got to get this up on my blog by midnite. Will go back and add later. Don’t look like I’ll get a v-bulletin forum up today or finish the first part of this series, on this, the fifth anniversary of the worst day of my life. MLDL)

So who is responsible for my travail over the past five years. The House of Ahab, definitely. Who is the House of Ahab? The House of Ahab is not only your lawyers, judges, piglice, government ‘workers’ – every single regime criminal, it is also those from the House of Israel who supports the House of Ahab. They too, like the House of Ahab, are responsible for the crimes of the House of Ahab, because they are on the same side.

Ahab’s House was destroyed. All of King Ahab’s family, and Ahab’s supporters, sycophants, soldiers loyal to the old regime. But what ended up happening is that Ancient Israel’s time was up shortly afterwards. Because General/King Jehu was so ruthless in destroying the House of Ahab, YHWH gave Jehu’s dynasty four generations. But Jehu’s sons, grandsons, and great-grandsons were evil like Ahab, and some new kings came to power, exterminating the families and supporters of the old regimes they displaced. YHWH’s Israelite Servant Nation was ruled by tyrants who looted and stole from the People – who let them, until Israel was conquered by a foreign people, displaced and deported, taking nothing with them, and they lost their identity, their sense of who they were other than with a few families of the priesthood who kept that knowledge alive for thousands of years.

The House of Israel is responsible for the crimes of the House of Ahab. Yes, the House of Ahab will die – as well it should – for its crimes against their own people. We are in this mess not because of the niggers, the beaners, or even the jews, spawn of Satan as they are. We are in this mess because of treasonous whiggers, and the whiggers who support ZOG/Babylon must be destroyed. As they will. The House of Israel has always paid for its Ahabs and Jezebels. But not like they will soon enough in the future. There is a Great Tribulation coming up, such as there never was, and when it ends, only a few miniscule remnants shall remain of what was many enjoying – in ignorance – a mighty Birthright.

I shall finish the first part of this series, explaining what happened to me the past five years. But my point of this series is to explain to the non-Christian Israelite, why he is in this predicted mess, why he will likely die along with his family in a Great Tribulation and deservedly so, and what he needs to do to get right with YHWH. Like the propaganda of Elijah telling Ahab that he was doomed, that there was nothing Ahab could do to avert justice, and so conditioning the People for a change in ruler and giving them a last chance (which they did not take), I hope that you regime criminals will run scared, seeing that there is nothing ahead of you but death without burial except through the anuses of dogs and beasts. Likewise with you niggers, beaners and unclean mamzers (miscegenated bastards), especially the worst mamzers of the lot, the jews, who are the literal spawn of Satan. For the Israelite only is there hope. For you worse than animals, none whatsoever.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Originally posted, 9 April 2009

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

House of Ahab, 2010

House of Ahab, 2010

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1926
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...639#post260639

I revisit this thread on the sixth anniversary of the day that Babylon/ZOG destroyed my family. On this date in 2003, Saddam Hussein's regime was destroyed by Babylon/ZOG. And on this day in 1865, ZOG/Babylon forced General Robert E. Lee to surrender at Appomattox.

So on this day, ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final has overwhelmed its enemies -- for a while, yet sowing the seeds for its eventual destruction.

Now last year, I hadn't accomplished any of the goals I had made. #1, to create my own v-bulletin board and blogs was being worked on, #2, to form a Christian Identity News Network wasn't even started, and #3, to write a sort of Aryan Nations DSCI political/religious handbook, was only a dream.

In the past year, ZOGbots pretending to be Christian Identity have been unearthed, forced to declare sides, ghettoized and eliminated, like Aryan Front, Sci-Fi Faber & Hal Turner, and now Jeromy Visser and its collection of baal-priest ZOGbot whiggers and mamzers. As a result, items #2 are free from disruption and #3 will no longer be written in committee, but rather by myself.

Those who pretended to be friends and allies, but turned out to be enemies and traitors were flushed out. And now, given that there is none other DSCI claimants on the political field, I can proceed to attack without worry as to what a non-existent rear echilon of non-support does.

ZOG/Babylon is a year later on the road to perdition, to the ash-heap of History. And I have more traitors to hate, to hunt down, to destroy.

I'll be doing a Talkshoe on this matter on this sixth anniversary of the worst day of my life, when everyone/anyone supporting ZOG/Babylon opened up the moral door to their extermination at my hands. For it is stupid to act in a jewdayo-khazarinsanity manner of rewarding evil by leaving it unpunished. Rather, what we need to do is to act as YHWH said to treat regime criminals, run by jews, supported by the-m-asses of ZOGling whiggerdumb, and to slay and destroy without mercy or remorse those who are today of the House of Ahab.

There are no innocents -- only sides. And what you believe, and what you hold dear, is determined by what side you are on.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
    X