• Show
Clear All

• Punishing the Elites

Punishing the Elites

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1934#post1934
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...472#post261472
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=27

Punishing the Elites

All of us at one time or another..and in many cases constantly, have wished there were a way to wring the pencil necks of all the corrupt bottom feeders that squirm through the halls of our government, eating away at its foundations like maggots. But to punish people like these, we must first remove their power. Power protects them, and at the very least gives them the ability to flee justice to other friendly dictators when their evil catches up with them. At the most it gives them the ability to fight back and compound their evil, by warring with those they've abused. This is the problem all common people face when dealing with tyrants and despots . . . .

I've had a lot of people tell me they were amazed that we could have been taken over by such ruthless, evil people here in America. I always tell them they got what they deserved. And they did. By allowing Jews, blacks, and the other various dark races into our land, and allowing them to burrow their way into our economic and political systems, it was a foregone conclusion that they would transform America into a carbon copy of all the other third world toilets they have created around the world, where their people also failed to stop them in time. For the past hundred years and more, America has been under the complete control of special interest groups, the military\industrial complex, unions and Jew bankers. There has never been a single president, congressmen or senator that didn't first sell his soul to these bottom feeders before he was allowed to take office. Hence they are no more than fearful and obedient puppets. To break their power, we must first break the puppet masters . . . .

To do this will require revolution. And after the government is safely back in the hands of the people, new laws and agencies must be created to eliminate and punish these men, and eliminate them for all time from the workings of our nation. These news laws must be iron clad; carved in stone with a caveat preventing their repeal or alteration or "re-interpretation" by future would-be despots and corrupt politicians. The precepts our Founders laid down were brilliant, but they underestimated man's capacity for evil and intrigue. We must make doubly sure that no loopholes remain in our constitution or laws that can ever be used as tools for our enslavement again.

To expect to save the entire nation is ludicrous. Doing so would only perpetuate the same conditions that brought about this nation's demise, just as our fathers warned people when they so naively embraced civil rights, immigration and the joys of diversity. For as long as the inferior races are allowed to mix with our society it is doomed to failure, and at present there is no conceivable way short of nukes to rid this continent of the vermin now inhabiting the continental United States . . . .

A military agency must be created who's sole function is the monitoring, investigating, and prosecuting of politicians for criminal acts both past and present. They must be given the authority to pursue these criminals anywhere on the globe they might attempt to flee to escape the People's justice, regardless of rank or office. Our civilian criminal justice system must be completely scrapped and we must create a new system that has not been perverted by centuries of Jewish lawyers and their slow corruption and perversion of every law on the books. Our criminal code is so full of legalities, loopholes and technicalities that anyone with enough money can be acquitted of any crime, and any honest man can be condemned by the rich and powerful. Justice in this country is a farce . . . an evil one. . . .

We will eliminate all rules of evidence, allowing any and all pertinent evidence in any case to be presented. Far too many murderers, thieves, and rapists have walked because these rules have been twisted by trial lawyers to fatten their wallets. Acquitted crooks reward richly. There's not a politician in Washington that fears criminal charges in this nation because they are all part of the "club", and that includes the Supreme Court Justices and all the Appellate Courts as well . . . .

We must make certain that new laws are adopted which mete out the death penalty for convictions of High treason, espionage, crimes against humanity, and aiding the enemy . . . crimes of which every person in DC is presently guilty. No lengthy appeals process that takes decades and costs millions. No bail, no plea bargaining, and no stays of execution. Public figures found guilty of these crimes would be publicly executed as a warning to all those in the future who would contemplate mimicking their actions. And sentence would be carried out within 48 hours of conviction . . . .

Leading the nation is a grave responsibility and the consequences of betraying such a great trust are profound. The punishment must fit the offense and the gravity of the situation. Currently we have close to a thousand evil men who are directly responsible for our economic collapse and hurtling us and our great-grandchildren into monstrous debt. And contrary to what the government owned media says, it was no accident. The plan was two-fold. First, fill their pockets with the largest robbery of a nation's wealth in the history of the world, and second, collapse the nation so it would fall like a ripe plumb into the hands of our enemies. This is theft and high treason on a scale almost too huge to comprehend . . . .

And yet not one man has been arrested! Not one. This is because if one is arrested, the wholehouse of cards could collapse in on them, exposing the largest conspiracy every devised by the mind of the Jew. Yes, the Jew. They were behind the entire outrage, just as they're behind our entire banking system and our puppet leaders. Israel is by and large the de facto ruler of America, though almost none of the white population comprehends this. And true to past history, the Jewsare stripping our nation clean. Then, after it falls, they'll migrate to a new host and the process will start all over again. This is why they were evicted from 79 counties over the past 600 years. The ones that didn't are no longer with us. When we arrest these beasts and their politician puppets, we must make an example out of them that the world will never forget. Revolution cannot take place or succeed unless the Jews are rounded up and prosecuted for their crimes, and barred forever from this country on pain of death . . . .

Regardless of whether or not we are citizens of a New Nation or the U.S, these leaders and their masters are accountable to us for their crimes. They caused the catastrophe that created it. Let not one single politician or his master escape us, no matter if we have to scour the earth to bring them back to face justice. We, the white race, the builders of this nation owe a great debt of retribution to these vermin that must be paid. There will be a great deal to do when we start to build a new homeland out of the ashes of the old, and reality tells us it will be a much smaller, more honorable and more deadly nation to its enemies than the old one was. Let the dark hordes inhabit the mean streets they've already polluted. Let them starve and fight and steal from one another to their hearts content. Because they will never enter into the White Haven we will create . . . .

They will look upon the great barrier that separates them from us with greed and envy in their beady little eyes, and Jews everywhere will spit in rage at our prosperity as they eternally fight off their enemies in the middle east, knowing that their Aryan superiors are safe from their greed and evil forever. They will see a sign on our gates that states, "Woe to you who tread on the white race, for you tread on your own graves." . . . .

JOOM

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world..not even our troubles."
    --Charlie Chaplin

Last edited by Joom; 04-12-2010, 06:26 PM. Reason: Add Links

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

Punishing the Elites, Part 2

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1970#post1970
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post264220
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=40

I've been asked several times why it's so important to punish the criminals responsible for the crisis we're in. I answer them this way: As far back as history goes, we see that the majority of history's monsters have escaped justice. This has only served to embolden future tyrants, who believe it's their divine right to rule mankind as they see fit. Trouble is, the vision they almost invariably have is the same; rule with evil.

This new despot Obama is no exception. In fact many of the wiser among us know all too well that he's planning a takeover before the elections. He has absolutely no intentions of surrendering power. If he did, he would break an unbroken chain of black behavior going back to the first black ruler . . . .

Never in history has there ever been a black that has willingly stepped down from power. He would be the very first. Take Mugabe, the dictator of Zimbabwe, formerly British Rhodesia. After liberals here in America forced the ruling whites to hand over power to the blacks, the country fell from the
    second most powerful economy in Africa, to one of the lowest in the world. And it happened in less than two years. That's overnight in political terms. Mugabe stripped the nation's coffers and transferred all the wealth to his personal bank accounts overseas, then robbed the nation of every industry it
    had. Even the native bush apes got fed up with him, especially when food and booze ran short. They rioted (don't they always?) and held elections, voting Mugabe out of power. But he refused to leave, and instead arrested the new President and tossed him in prison. Later he was released, only to die in a mysterious plan crash. Now Mugabe has gone on a hate campaign against the surviving whites that hadn't already fled the country. He's been commandeering all their farms and turning them over to the local bush apes. None of these farms now produce and the country is starving, with its hungry black hands stretched out at whitey in America to feed them. The only thing I'd feed Zimbabwe is a bushel of tactical nukes, cleaning the vermin off the nation's surface once and for all . . . .

If the natives had taken Mugabe out and publicly executed him slowly as an example, Zimbabwe would now be ruled by someone with less ruthlessness. He would fear the populace. But the real solution should have been taken in America, long before Rhodesia was handed over to the bush apes. We ourselves should have taken back our government decades ago, and publicly tried and executed for treason and high crimes against the People of the United States, all liberal and conservative politicians that had a hand in any of that evil.

Fear is a wonderful tool for handling evil people. In fact it's the only thing they respect. You can't argue with, or negotiate with, or bargain with evil. You can only kill it or make it fear death. That's your only two options for controlling it. And the sooner white America snaps to this fact and starts dealing it out, the sooner we'll have a homeland of our own . . . .

Talk is cheap. Politicians deal in talk. It's their forte'. Anyone foolish enough to try and reason with these vermin is only stepping into the spider's web. No more talk. No more threats. No more hoping they'll listen to reason. That's naive' as hell and dangerous. All we're doing is giving them more time to close their noose around us. We must take back our government. And every single despot or sub-ruler we capture should be immediately placed on trial and publicly executed as a symbol of hope for the masses and a warning to our enemies of justice coming. Every time we decapitate or hang one of these toads, all the other surviving lowlifes in DC will be unconsciously clutching nervously at their own throats as they watch their fellow lowlifes being executed. These people are criminals!!! Never forget that. Not for one second. Each and every one of them has the blood of millions on their hands. As I've said many times, there is no punishment commensurate with the evil these men have done to us and our country . . . .

Have no mercy, no pity for these beasts. They have absolutely none for you, and would gleefully throw you in prison for the rest of your life . . . or kill you where you stand and not lose a second's sleep over it either. We are nothing to them. Therefore we must use fear of retribution. Punishing the elites is far more than just meting out justice, it's how we get their respect. It's how we win. We must never allow mob rules to punish these criminals. That would make us as criminal as they are. They must be tried in a court of law and duly found guilty on the evidence. In order to do this, we will have to completely replace and clean out the entire American judicial system from top to bottom. It's every bit as corrupt . . . if not more so, than our executive branch. Allowing any of these puppets of the enemy to serve in the new court system would guarantee a swift acquittal regardless of a truckload of evidence, testimony and eye-witnesses for every one of these monsters. The law must be used and followed, but by honest men of good reputation, with no past connection with the government or its allies. We must make a clean sweep . . . .

Punishing elites in America is a standing joke. One that the American people don't laugh about. No matter what the offense, they invariably get off or are given a fine and probation, and are back on the streets within hours of their arrest. Some are never even arrested, but are instead served a warrant and asked to appear in court on a certain day. This is outrageous. And in the extremely rare instance where one is sentenced to prison time, he serves it in a custom built prison for VIPs that's the envy of Club Med. Saunas, tennis courts, Olympic pool, gym, movie theater, civilian clothes and furniture, air conditioning, catered meals, and no labor of any kind. We should all get convicted as elites, eh? And take that worm Buchovitch, the governor of the most corrupt state in the union, Massachusetts. Charged with bribery, extortion, embezzlement, selling political posts, and a whole grocery list of other crimes, he's still walking around a free man, doing interviews and late night spots on television. This is nuts. Or take the Wall Street Jews that obbed our nation of trillions. Not one of those thieving slugs has ever been charged for a single offense, despite massive protests by the public. Our leaders just snub their noses at the peons. They are above our laws, and our justice. Just ask one . . . .

Punishing these bastards is a vital necessity if we are to ever rise above the evil now engulfing us and our way of life. As long as they have nothing to fear, they will continue their ruthless agenda of destruction. To stop that agenda we must stop the elites. Revolution in this country is not only a necessity, it is an inevitability. The only question remaining is how much more evil will we tolerate before we finally do act. That question my friends, can only be answered by you . . . .

JOOM

The republic will cease to exist when Government takes from those who are industrious, and gives to those who refuse to work.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Joom; 04-21-2010, 10:02 PM. Reason: Add Links

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

Comment

The Rage Within

The Rage Within

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4916#post4916
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...586#post332586
      http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=72

I'm not a perfect man, not by any stretch of the imagination. Like all men, I have lots of faults, quirks and bad habits. In other words I'm a human. And even though my own flaws irritate the hell out of me most of the time, being the imperfect soul that I am I'm still unable to shake them. But just because I'm imperfect doesn't excuse me from the duty to keep trying to improve myself until I draw my last breath. It is the duty of all decent people. Unfortunately, I know far too many people that don't want to be bothered with such hard things, not when being evil and self centered are so much easier and profitable. Our government is stuffed with this kind of lowlife..on every level. I don't expect perfection from anyone. I'm a realist. People will be people. And if you put anyone up on a pedestal, you're flat guaranteed to get disappointed. But like I said, I do expect people to try. And a person without honor is a total waste of meat. Or as my father used to say, "If your word is no good, you are no good." I've been scolded by tons of Christians and other "holier than thous" for being so judgmental of people. The old "cast the first stone" speech. Well I may piss these fools off, but if I step in a steaming pile, I'm not going to call it oatmeal and smile. We were given a brain and common sense along with it, and far too many of us refuse to use either one anymore. Evil is evil, and I'm going to call it for what it is, and I don't give a rat's ass who doesn't like it....

Some people complain that I'm sour grapes and grumble too much. All they seem to get from me is rants, not articles. They want funny stuff. Sweetness and light. I hate to inform these people, but that attitude is exactly what brought about our present predicament in this country. People exactly like them! We have a bumper crop of ostriches and cowards in America right now. They don't want to hear anything negative, ugly or disturbing. No bad news please! I'm trying to stay in a good mood, and you're bringing me down! Well screw you. When the niggers break into your home and rape your daughter, and the wetbacks steal everything but your underwear, don't come whining to me about it. You have it coming. We've all seen Obama blatantly defy a couple of hundred state and federal laws last month to sign an executive order outlawing wetback deportation. And brother, the muds are celebrating. That evil coon has opened the floodgates to America, and the parasites are pouring in at a level never before seen in the history of invasions. Already, over 17% of all of South and Central America has migrated to our country, bank-rupting all our resources and economies and turning America into a war zone. And that was before this outrage. Imagine how many will be living here in a year. Hell, South America will be a ghost town as all those millions of greedy wetbacks run over here to steal our birthright. All with the communist's blessings. The Jews are laughing their asses off right now, you can bet on it...

For years I've railed against the enemies of the white race and tried to rally people to fight this monstrous evil. I've explained to them the dire danger they, their families, and their entire race are in if they don't get off their cowardly asses and organize and fight. I've proved to them that the JEWS are behind this evil, and the communists are their lackys. I've named names, shown dates, revealed their plans, and even listed where they are positioned in our places of authority. I've revealed their crimes and who was responsible, exposed their tactics, and called them out for their evil. And yet for the most part I'm still fighting a lonely battle. Oh I have allies, and I feel greatly blessed to have them. They are some of the finest people I've ever known, and it's a real privilege to work with them. But they like me they are far too unsupported, under-funded and un-appreciated. We are far too few. This not only builds a deep frustration inside me, but a raw and abiding rage. The kind of rage only experienced when a decent man sees a child being tortured or an old lady being beaten. That's because there are millions of innocent white children that do not deserve what our enemies have in store for them, and old folks that spent their lives defending your air conditioner and beer, who are now too old and frail to fight, who are depending on you, the people they entrusted their country to, to pick up the sword they dropped and do your damned job! And yet there you sit, with the unmitigated gall to complain about my "attitude". God's beard!

That is why I'm filled with rage folks. Because if I could do it alone, I would. I would do battle with the whole lot of the creeps. I now understand why we've had so many of our brothers go postal on us of late, giving away all his worldly goods then blowing the hell out of as many of the enemy as he could before they took him out, calling him a "wacko" or fanatic. A drop in the bucket, pissing in the ocean. A total waste of time. Like sweeping the Gobi desert with a toothbrush, it's an exercise in insanity for one man to try. But sometimes the rage and frustration reach critical mass in a man, and he flat no longer gives a damn. Better to go out fighting than to watch everything he loves and is, slowly be eaten away by the very maggots our forefathers gave their lives to keep out. Were they racists? No, they were realists. They knew as I know, that no culture ever survives the invasion of another culture, especially one that comes with the express purpose to destroy it. And we have a dozen or more, all trying to do exactly that. Used to be that immigrants were forced to either adopt our culture or get shipped out. Now they come here to set up their own mini-countries right here in America, and demand that we finance our own destruction! And the God cursed liberals now in power are forcing us to do just that under pain of imprisonment . . .

Oh, we could put a stop to it almost overnight and arrest and jail every treasonous liberal and Jew in the country. But my people are COWARDS and FOOLS. They either see what's happening and won't fight, or they're too damned stupid to realize what's going on, or worse, they don't want to know. I have absolutely NO respect for any of them, and in fact I spit on the ground when one passes me. Traitors, parasites and cowards not fit to enjoy the benefits and freedom their fathers died to give them. They deserve to be enslaved, and they deserve to have their children grow up as slaves to niggers, wetbacks, and Jews. They're not fit for anything higher. If you refuse to act now, when your nation needs you more than at any other time in history, you might as well stop reading Aryan resistance email and go join a "we love niggers" group. The Jews have started up plenty of them. That's all you're good for. And when the time comes soon when your rights and freedoms are stripped away, along with your air conditioning, your beer and pizza, and your home is confiscated by father state and you are forcibly interred in a concentration camp, you'll think back to the days when I pleaded with you to get up and resist this monstrous evil. Instead you'll watch as your children are raped by big buck niggers right in front of you, while your wetback guards hold a rifle at you, all of them laughing their evil asses off. And you'll get no pity from me, nor any help. I'll let you rot . . .

Those of us that are resisting this monster are preparing for war. There are organizations and cells all over the nation willing to die for their race. Like me, they know America is doomed. The cancer has been allowed to grow unchecked for far too long while those that should have been watching out for the enemy and killing it before it spread, were far too occupied screwing their neighbor's wife and getting smashed at the local tavern. Their kids were allowed to be brainwashed year after year by our mortal enemies, when they should have moved by their parents to a region where they could home school them at all costs. But these same self centered lowlifes loved their pleasures more than their kids, and we now have a whole generation lost to us. I curse the ground these people walk on. Talk about child abuse. That's the worst kind imaginable; the destruction of their child's mind and very soul so they didn't have to be bothered. And you want to know the really frightening part? Most of them don't even feel guilty over it. Yes, they deserve what's coming . . .

My people and I are trying to form a break-away nation where what's left of our people and culture can survive. We may not succeed but instead die trying, but because of worthless people like them, we're left with little choice. It's either fight or surrender to their evil, and that will never happen as long as any of us still breath. You can get up off your worthless ass and join us and be worth something for once in your sorry life, or you can go back to your hog trough and feed like the spoiled, pampered, mindless livestock they think you are. It's your choice. You can start buying survival supplies, war gear, dried food, and all the other things any smart man knows he'll need. When the crap hits the fan you're going to lose everything anyway, so it's far wiser to get what you can out of your property now and convert it to precious metals and gear. 2012 is right around the corner, and the closer we get to December 21st, the hairier things are going to start getting. Pull your kids out of that toilet you call a school and start undoing the damage the enemy has done..if you still can. then look for a group to join.

Go north to Idaho, Oregon, Montana, etc. My people are easy to find. They're everywhere. And even if you don't believe in 2012, you know damned well our economy is about to take its last gasp, and our enemies are standing in the wings..waiting and ready...

JOOM

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy?

Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

- Larry McDonald (US Congressman)

Comment

Minority Parasites

Minority Parasites

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...rasites_4.html
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7946#post7946

If I could live my life over again, I would never have had any children. Now that the insanity of youth has finally passed out of my system and I can see half-way clearly, I now know that to bring any poor soul into this evil place is a crime. A crime against the poor child and a crime against my own spirit.

For if any person could know his or her future from the moment of birth to the moment of their death, I seriously doubt that very many would choose to live a life here. The pain, heartache, agony, treachery, betrayal, injustice, brutality, cruelty, and unending evil that is inflicted on us in an infinite variety of ways is no less than a house of horrors.

And as a rule we are powerless to stop it. All we can do is look on helplessly with a deep shock and hopelessness at the futility of trying to make this place tolerable. For we ourselves create our own hell, and we have taken this world, (which obeys the fundamental laws of survival of kill or be killed, of eat the nearest creature to survive or be eaten and always alive), and perfected its evil with our own insanity.

For as a race we are fundamentally insane. This isn't my opinion, it's simply a fact of life. When I see a poor innocent child looking up at me with trusting, unknowing eyes, my heart breaks every time. For I see what the poor child cannot yet fathom, a lifetime of pain and tragedy it in no wise deserves but will suffer all the same, just because it had the misfortune of being born. This alone proves that life is unfair. And anyone expecting justice in this world is hopelessly naive.

This all may sound excessively dark to you, but actually it's simply facing reality. We as a race detest the truth, and we don't like hearing it from anyone. It disturbs us. That's why all those asinine TV comedies are so popular (they're nauseating to me) with so many. It's a pleasant lie, a fantasy view of the world where people can go to escape the reality of life for a short while.

They were extremely popular during both world wars and during the Depression as well. Anything to offer a little escapism. This should tell us how deeply we all want out of this madhouse. We all work like dogs to build a life here, to have a place to live and food to eat, then we start aging, getting sick and finally die while our loved ones look on in helplessness and fear because they too will experience the same mad dash back to the oblivion we all came from.

That's why liberalism took off. People don't want to face the truth about the dark races. They see them as poor and starving, and their compassion wants to help them. And naively they think that by making them equals in our society, everything will be fixed. They don't want to face the hard reality that they're incapable and unwilling to climb up to our level, so they become parasites and predators in our culture to survive.

This is why we must destroy this lying dream world of liberalism and start mass deporting invaders and putting blacks on a reservation, much like the Indians. Either that or a forced repatriation to Africa. We could pay some despot billions to take them, and let them be blacks and do what blacks do.

It would be far cheaper in the long term, and a lot of innocent white lives would be spared. Our crime rate would plummet to almost non-existence and our deficit would also plummet because these parasites are now costing us 2.3 trillion dollars a year. A staggering number that's only going to keep skyrocketing because they're breeding like roaches. We must make the hard decisions and act upon them if our nation is going to survive, and we're going to have to do it damned soon. We're flat running out of time folks.

White America hides behind air conditioned walls with a stockpile of cheap, plentiful food and all sorts of mindless entertainment, and they live a life of comfort and escapism as the world around them falls apart.

But they don't see it because they don't want to see it. Evil forces are working feverishly to destroy the freedom and plenty we have. That's because the entire world is jealous of what we whites have built, and if they can't have it then nobody can. We've spent our gross national product several times over, trying to educate and kick start the economies of dozens of third world countries.

But without exception our efforts were wasted. What idiot liberals can't seem to get into their thick skulls is that it's not the geography of a nation, or the water supply, or something in the food or air that causes those countries to remain poor and crime ridden, it's the race occupying it. We know without a shadow of a doubt that the dark races are flat incapable of creating or maintaining a civilized nation. And if we allowed it, there would be a stampede into this country so severe from every mud nation in the world that there would be standing room only. If whites don't wake the hell up and fight, we are going to lose everything, and soon. Our own racial enslavement is already knocking at the door.

Liberalism and escapism are a trap door that once you fall through it, you can't get out without facing the truth. And sadly, there just aren't that many people left that can do it. I now believe liberalism took off for several reasons. One of them being the fact that not enough people have died in wars over the past 70 years. Not since World War II have we "cleaned out" the gene pool. War is extremely efficient in eliminating the stupid, the morally bankrupt, the cowardly, and the physically and mentally inferior.

And since none of these undesirables have died, they bred millions more like themselves, teaching their kids the same stupid tripe they have always practiced. This leaves us with an army of idiots and physically deficient parasites and pests. The liberals were far too stupid and morally bankrupt to have ever taken power in this country on their own. They had to have help from someone that hates America and the whites that built it, and wants it destroyed and its people enslaved or eliminated. The Jews.

Jews were persona non grata in this country for a century, Then all our founders and those that followed their teachings finally died off and the Jews were able to start buying their way back into America. Washington himself banned the Jews from ever entering this country because he had seen the results of their handiwork on other countries in Europe. I really wish whites cared enough to read their history books (not the ones the liberals now publish), and learn about the catastrophic consequences of Jew immigration. Without one single exception, every last nation they inhabited went bankrupt while the Jews got filthy rich. Finally people caught on, and over 70 countries evicted the Jews en
        masse.

In 1930's Germany for instance, the Jews bought up company after company in one particular industry, working as a team and pooling their money. Soon they had a complete monopoly on a particular industry, then they would raise prices out the roof while lowering wages to starvation levels. Then they picked out another industry and did the same thing. In a very short time the Jews would literally control the country's economy. The populace became unemployed and starving in the streets because the Jews deliberately shut down food production and other vital services.

I remember one instance where a Jew bought the mansion out from under a wealthy white family he had swindled into poverty. He bought it for peanuts to put the money against the debt the poor man owed this fiend because of his crooked business practices. In an act of acute irony and malice, he then hired the now poverty stricken family as servants in their own house. It was either take the job or starve.

Personally I would have refused the job anyway, and come back in the night and murdered that evil bastard. But that's me. The Jew would show them off to his dinner guests, giving them all a good laugh while they stuffed themselves like hogs. There was no relief in the court system because all the courts were bought. Mostly Jews now sat on the bench and controlled the whites that still did.

I saw a picture from those days when a fat, bloated, hook-nosed Jew was stepping over a starving woman and her child on his way to a fancy restaurant. In the pic there were starving people lining the street as far as I could see. Many too sick to do anything but lie on the sidewalk. Dead bodies dotted the ground as well. All were suffering from starvation.

These experiences deeply scarred the German psyche, filling all of them with a deep hatred for all Jews. In an act of kindness, the German people had allowed the homeless Jews to immigrate. And this was how they paid them back. Too late they realized that there is no gratitude in a Jew, only hatred, greed, and contempt for whites and all other races. Jews believe they are destined to rule the world, that they are the master race.

We all know what happened in Germany. The Jews literally took over the German economy through working together to buy up industry after industry until they controlled everything. Then they rose prices and dropped wages to starvation levels. They literally starved millions of Germans to death. Whole families were on the streets, begging and starving. The damned Jews would step over them on their way to a fancy restaurant to pig out, and laugh at the poor starving women and children. Is it any wonder the German people reacted the way they did? But none of this was ever told to the American press, nor were they allowed into Germany by order of our Jew-controlled government.

But the true atrocities didn't start until after the war ended. The Jews were put in charge of post-war Germany! Imagine that. This too, was done because of Jew pressure in our government at the time. There was very strong pro-Jew sentiment in America, thanks to a concerted propaganda campaign designed by who else--the Jews. And if any politician wanted to be reelected, he had to kowtow to the kikes. Not much has changed. Our media is Jew controlled, as is the movie industry, the courts, the cops, our corporations and our economy. It's only a matter if tome now unless we cat. Something radical needs t happo to wake up white America. Something profound that can't be ignored. For either we wake them up, or a knock on our doors will come in the dead of night, and a black truck will be waiting outside to take us to a camp. Don't let your kids or friends fall through the trap door because getting them back out mat prove to be a lot tougher than you think.

JOOM

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."--Samuel Adams, Father of the American Revolution

Comment

History Unveiled

History Unveiled

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0231#post10231
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...264#post408264
          http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=89

American whites forget one very crucial thing in their day-to-day lives. We are the reason this nation exists in the first place. America was created for us . . . not for any other race or religion. Our founders created this nation so they could have a place to live and believe as they saw fit. But when they did this, they did not have any other faith but Christianity in mind. Do any of you really think they did it so that Buddhists, Hindus, Moslems and other alien creeds could worship and live here? Of course not. When this country was being formed, the men and women alive at that time didn't even know what a Moslem was! So how in hell could they have meant in their laws that freedom of religion covered heathen religions? To them, anything non-Christian was heathen and therefore unacceptable in America, which at that point in history was pretty puritanical and Fundamentalist. These stinking lying liberals of today have been pumping a propaganda full of lies and misconceptions, trying to lay a guilt trip on good people over something that didn't even exist. What they're trying to do is force American whites to accept what their forefathers rejected by lying to them and telling them that this is what they had intended. Horse crap . . . .

Freedom of religion meant freedom to practice whatever Christian denomination they wanted, nothing more! Not any other religion! This is the lie the liberals have been feeding America, and it's high time we put a stop to it. Communist liberals and their Jew masters have deliberately twisted the meaning of our constitution and by-laws to interpret the way these criminals want them to. For another example America and its laws on immigration were created and geared for whites only. And no whites living here at that time wanted non-white immigrants of any kind here . . . .

Our immigration laws were designed to protect whites from allowing the mud races into the country! Those that had traveled the globe knew all too well what would happen should these people be allowed to come here. All one has to do is look at the countries they now inhabit to see what they'd do to our homeland. And folks, that's now exactly what they're doing as I write this. There's been a ton of stuff written about this problem from a thousand different people, but very,
          very seldom do I ever read the truth from these so-called champions of isolationism. Instead we get nothing but watered down "suggestions" from people deathly afraid of offending those trying to destroy this country . . . and us! And don't kid yourselves. That's exactly what they're trying to do . . . destroy us!. This country is the only home we have on this entire planet. And if we lose it, we're dead folks. DEAD. We have no place else to go and no place to run . . .

There really isn't a more serious and more pressing problem in America today. We are rapidly being bred off our own soil by invaders, usurpers and parasites that hate our guts, want us all dead, and want to possess every single thing that we and our forefathers fought, bled, died for or invented, which is damned near every single piece of technology on the planet. This is a crisis folks, one that has been very deftly swept under the rug and expertly downplayed by those that don't want us to wake up until it's too late. I have talked personally to dozens of these invaders from all races and cultures, and the two things they all have in common is their feelings toward us and their goals. History is a grim teacher . . . if you'll listen to what she has to tell you. Trouble is, most Americans are too spoiled and pampered to want to hear it. They'd much rather turn on the tube, crack open another brew and block it all out, hoping it'll all just go away. Well it won't, I guarantee it . . . .

Let's take a look at what the Founders really meant and wanted when they created this nation, shall we? First off, let's look at "freedom of religion". Do any of you honestly think that when they sat down and drafted this law, they had Islam, Hinduism, Satanism and Buddhism in mind? Do you think they meant to make worshipping these heathen gods legal in their homeland? Don't get me laughing. I've got a couple of sore ribs and laughing that hard could really hurt! Back then all the religions practiced in the West were variations of Christianity. Lutheran, Catholic, Protestant, Mormon and a few others and that was it. The original pilgrims left Europe to escape persecution because of their practice of Protestantism and puritanism, not Buddhism or Islam! But today the liberals, queers, and sell-out politicians announced a new meaning for our religious laws, telling us and the world that freedom of religion means all religions, and that we must welcome
          all faiths. Horse muffins!

That's a damned lie and they know it. But by twisting the truth they can blackmail the American people, using a guilt trip on them to allow this travesty to take place. And believe me, it's fine with all the Moslems and Buddhists that want in here. They want to come here and turn our America into a little version of the same pest hole they escaped from. You'd think they'd learn something from being forced to live in that rat's nest they called their homeland but no! They want to recreate the stinking mess right here all over again. It's a stark testament to the stupidity of the lower races and the liberals in power for allowing it. But just because we are plagued with idiots is no reason we should allow them to continue to destroy our homeland. It's time..no, it's past time that we whites rose up
          and did something about this insanity. We have both a responsibility and a duty to do so. And anyone that says he's too busy, too broke or too scared of the repercussions to act, doesn't deserve to be called an American white . . . .

To try and save this nation is a fool's errand. It's terminal I'm afraid. People have let the disease of corruption run its course far too long. If you want to know what's coming next, all you have to do is pick up any book on ancient history and read about the decline, fall and sack of Rome, Greece, Carthage, and all the other great nations and empires that have come before us. Rome lasted for two thousand years and it could have lasted another four. But it fell prey to the same thing we are being poisoned by, which is greed and moral corruption. All we have left is to break up into nation-states and fight for survival, isolating the fallen liberal sell-out states and leaving them to their own doom. They deserve no help or sympathy from any of us. And when the muds they have coddled finally turn on them and start butchering them and their families wholesale, they'll be screaming bloody murder for us to come rescue them. But as soon as we did, they'd be right back at their idiocy once more, trying to destroy us again. They are a disease of the mind and spirit that cannot be cured, and destruction is the only thing they deserve and need. It's best for all of white mankind that we leave them to their fate . . . .

Or as the old adage goes, "If you take in a snake, don't be shocked when it bites you..."

JOOM

"There are no atheists in foxholes" -- unknown

Comment

Angry

Angry

by Joom

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0876#post10876
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0876#post10876

Angry

All of us have heard about the three black punks damned near killing an innocent white kid on a school bus while the aged bus driver looked on helplessly. He tried his best to break it up but he was no match for three muscled up apes with the devil in them. Personally if I had walked on that bus, I'd have shot all three on sight and made damned sure they were dead, dead, dead! As an example and warning to the rest of spoiled black America that the free ride is damned well OVER! It's high time America got off its cowardly ass and started kicking some evil black ass from one shore to the other of this great nation. I'm ashamed of most whites. They act like groveling cur dogs . . .

And towards blacks of all things! Odin's beard folks! If you want to make me puke, well that's the way to do it! Isn't it interesting how the liberals are all over the poor old bus driver for not fighting off those apes when just a few months ago they prosecuted another aging bus driver for doing exactly that? Moral? You can't please liberals so don't try. Just outlaw their jive asses and be done with it. Fools are never happy. If it were in my power I'd flat outlaw all forms of liberalism and make it a criminal offense to promote the sicko philosophy . . .

Liberalism is masochism gone political. "Oh yes! Beat me some more! Call me a worthless pile!" Get what I mean? Liberals are happiest when they're degrading their own race and culture, and proclaiming the superiority of the lower races. And they're manifesting this mental illness by importing millions of our enemies into the only home we have, allowing them to come here and breed like flies and desecrate this sacred land of ours. They should all be stripped of their American citizenship, prosecuted for treason then deported to one of those "superior" third world toilets they so love. Even if we somehow managed to pull off the secession of several U.S. states, the only way we'll ever be truly safe from those clowns would be to make it a "shoot on sight" offense for one of them to even set foot on our soil. We would also have to pass internal laws making it a treasonous offense to promote, protect, practice or defend liberal thinking, practices or deeds . . .

There was a great deal to be said about the Nazi way of thinking and handling things. Even today their worst detractors have to grudgingly admit that. Regardless of who it was whether friend or foe, everyone respected them. Why? Because when they said something they damned well meant it and nothing could sway them from that decision. For example do you think that the rag heads would have kidnapped a German soldier and attempted to trade him for fellow terrorists? Not unless they simply had a death wish. Because the Nazi reaction would have been swift and terrible, leaving a smoldering crater where their stronghold had been, captives or not. Nazis didn't negotiate . . .

We American whites must start behaving like that with our enemies instead of debating and negotiating with them. Talk is useless with liberals. Nothing on earth is ever going to make a brain dead cult member listen to logic, no matter how compelling it might be. You cannot reason with a liberal. Period. And the sooner we face this fact and start dealing with them accordingly, the sooner we're going to start seeing major victories in our corner. Instead we should be flat out ignoring their howls and threats and just do whatever it is that needs to be done. I realize this may sound a little hard to do, but if you stop and truly think about it, the only hard part about it is getting out of the rut we are in and change the way we've been dealing with them. People are creatures of habit, and it's very hard for us to change, even in little ways. I know . . .

No Tolerance

That I guess, is the big one. No more tolerance. Far too often we keep silent when we should be speaking up and out about the words and behavior of these lowlifes. The Jews and their bootlicks would be powerless if we intimidated them to the point where they were afraid to go against us. Just like the old Nazis. Or take our own grandparents for that matter. Do you think that for one minute they'd have tolerated the evil, lies and antics of the liberal elite in this country? Not on your life. There'd have been lynch mobs and riding politicians out of DC on a rail . . . after they had been tarred and feathered. Kinda makes you feel ashamed, doesn't it? I mean c'mon, worrying about offending the liberals? Heck I myself hope they don't like what I say and write! In fact I count on it. And if it doesn't happen I feel that I've wasted that article!

Things are about to start popping in this country, and I can tell you folks that it's not going to be pleasant. We're looking at a total meltdown of our economy, the one thing we've all been long expecting. And when it hits, we're all going to be suffering and doing without stuff on a grand scale. That's the absolute perfect time for the revolt. Be ready. But in the meantime start honing your skills by becoming and intolerant pain in the butt to every last liberal in this country. It's your duty . . .

JOOM

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
            --Samuel Adams, Father of the American Revolution.

Comment

Working...
            X