• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parasites

Parasites

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1951#post1951
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...781#post262781
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=30

As I drove out of my driveway this morning, I noticed a disgusting, but not surprising sight. A very large pile of human excrement was sitting smack-dab in the middle of the street. Yes, human. There was no doubt whatsoever . . . that is, unless silverback gorillas have migrated to southern Coonifornia. In any other state I'd be shocked, but not here. Not in a state and city where the bottom of the bottom feeders are pouring in from the sleaziest dives of every village and town in central and south America. We are now getting the dregs. The retards, psychos, deforms, lepers, diseased, maimed, brain damaged, criminally insane, perverted, molesters, rapists, murderers, drug addicts, homos, and advanced AIDS cases, all of them are coming here to suck on whitey's teat . . . .

The sub-human dog that did this on my street thought nothing more of it than a mongrel dog taking a dump when the pain hit. He probably did it there as a "protest" to the remaining whites in town because they have so much (right) and he has so little. I wonder if mindless breeding for generations, a low IQ, a violent nature, laziness, a complete lack of character, and refusal to make the sacrifices we did in order to make Mexico like our country have anything to do with it . . . Naw. It's all whitey's fault. After all, isn't that the favorite sport of all muds, liberals and fanatics today? To blame mean ole' whitey for everything but the rain? Even the ADL is trying to file criminal charges of racism against the Tea Party. I kid you not. This is war folks. A war for our very freedom and survival as a people. We have no allies but ourselves in this! My state and city are completely taken over by parasites of every stripe.

I was laughing at myself this morning as I drove across town to the pharmacy. A dark SUV cut me off, then hit the brakes. His window was down, so I let him have it, calling him a "stupid wetback". I knew that I didn't have to see who was driving because the odds were 96% it was a wetback, no matter what. This caused me to laugh ironically. Whites here are now an endangered species, though to hear it from the Jew media, we're all one big, happy family. Then where did a whole town of over 130,000 whites go . . . hmmm? Blacks that drive are, as a rule, a small minority here. That's because they can't handle money, and when they do get their hands on some, it's immediately spent on hos', crack, booze, weed, and fried chicken. Hey, I'm not joking. The moochers are now a plague on the city, and every white left in it is a target. That's because we are the only ones left with any money, and these parasites know it. So when one of us makes an appearance, it's like a mouse being dropped in a cage full of starved cats . . . .

One time I parked in the lot across from a local taco joint, just to watch and see how many niggers and wetbacks would come running. God almighty, you'd have thought I had twenties taped to my hood. From four different directions, muds were making a beeline for me, greed etched in each ugly face. But in certain sections of town I now have a reputation for being one gringo you don't want to piss off. For example, this morning I pulled up to a red light. A skanky looking niggah ho pulled up next to me, playing that "kill whitey" rap crap loud enough to peel paint. She took one look at who was sitting next to her, and she quickly reached over and turned that crap off. If all of us treated these scum buckets the way I do, we wouldn't have a mud problem in this country. They'd be too stinking scared to mess with us. It's up to each of us to make a dent, and collectively we change things. No one man can do it. We are a race folks. Remember that. That's where our strength lies . . . .

And though the country we were born in is now beyond salvaging, we still possess the might to take what's ours from this diseased and polluted land. America is dead. And the sooner all whites face this, the better off we're all going to be, and the faster we can create a homeland for our people. One where we can and will ban all non-whites forever. It will be in our constitution, and will be established as an irrevocable law of our republic that no future generation of corrupt politicians can alter or repeal. That was the crucial mistake of our founders. They didn't make allowances for the deviousness of the dark races and the Jews. But then, in their time it was inconceivable that Americans could or would become so depraved and corrupt. For their sakes I'm glad they didn't live to see the travesty the evil among us have made of our homeland. I have no doubts each and every one of them would have committed suicide . . . .

The parasites have won. Let's face it. America has reached financial critical mass. It now has more parasites than producers, and it's going broke. And even now, the politicians are cutting vital services and letting the infrastructure collapse rather than cut them off. And to add more to their insanity, now they're trying to give amnesty to multi-millions more. This is deliberate of course, but I just can't seem to make enough people realize this, or the critical need for action right this minute. If our enemies can cause chaos and riots on a mass scale, they can install martial law to "restore order". Then it's game over . . . .

We're running out of time. We need to be ready to strike when this happens. While the system is down, that's the time we grab our chunk of the pie. Get your act together rebels. The call will come. Be ready.

JOOM

"Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."
    --Alexis de Tocqueville; Democracy in America

Last edited by Joom; 04-17-2010, 02:14 PM.

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

White Man's Hell

White Man's Hell

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1952#post1952
    http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...1_archive.html (Covington's Blog, March 14, 2010)
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...920#post262920
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=33

White Man's Hell

He walked into the store behind me. He was only about 5-foot two, greasy black hair that was slicked back, a very dark, swarthy complexion, large, coal black eyes, a splayed nose and thick, bestial lips. He wore an old pair of blue workman's pants and a pair of worn out black loafers, broken down at the heels. A stained white shirt completed his wetback ensemble. He smelled like a goat, and had no doubt had his last bath when he was baptized as a Catholic infant in El Salvador, or some such third world cesspool. He slid by me with his head bowed, giving me a greasy, apologetic smile as he did so.

We've all seen a cur dog as it sidles up to a larger dog or a man with its tail tucked between its legs, back hunched, head turned to the side and giving a ghastly looking imitation of a human grin as it attempts to oh-so carefully and slowly get close enough to a bit of food to be able to snatch it and run like hell. This is exactly the image that this stinking invader put in my mind as he sidled guiltily past me. He was a thief, here in my country without my permission and against my wishes, so he can steal the fruits of my labors and my birthright. I knew it and he knew it . . . .

He is here to steal what he knows isn't his, what he knows he doesn't deserve, and what he knows he should be shot for attempting. Thus the guilty grin. These bastards know damned well that what they're doing is wrong, evil, and about as lowlife as it can get. All any white man has to do is go down to any South American country to see for himself what mestizo rule does to a land. The same thing they're doing to ours. All of our border states are rapidly transforming into trash strewn, graffiti covered, crime ridden toilets thanks to the deliberate efforts of our criminal government. And those parasites are more than willing to help them do it because if there's one thing that motivates all mud people; it's their greed for whitey's goods.

I have liberals and even conservatives gasp at me for calling them mud people. I tell them that I call it as I see it. If they don't like the label, they can stop fitting it.A mud person is a parasite member of a race that invades my country like a mudslide. Like mud, everything he touches he dirties and leave useless. He breeds mindlessly, overrunning the countryside with more invaders. He smothers free enterprise and prosperity, and replaces it with decay, disease,and filth. They are mud people and will remain mud people until they start to behave like honest, hard working people . . . which will never happen.

Our leaders in both parties have proven to us repeatedly that they have absolutely no intentions of ever putting a stop to this invasion, or deporting the millions of parasites already here and breeding like there's no tomorrow. Well if we don't stop them now, there won't be. These bastards have no intention of leaving.

The only way we are ever going to get them out is by using force. We must re-take control of this criminal government, arrest, indict, and prosecute for high treason every last person in our government at all levels and in all departments, and then perform a mass deportation at gunpoint. Yes, the bleeding hearts; especially the women, will be whining that it's too cruel to deport all those people back to their third world toilets.

Oh yeah? Well it's going to be a lot harder on US if they stay! That's because they will continue to breed, breed, breed, as is their racial mandate.

All mestizos have a long range plan to breed us off our own continent, and they're doing it. We must stop them no matter what the cost, and leave an impression in their racial psyche that will last eons. We must punish them for ever coming here. We must make the experience so painful that they never forget it . . . so ruthless that their remote descendants will be terrified of ever trying this stunt again. This is the only way we can be sure to put a stop to their greed forever. We have a right to protect what's ours, and by God we will.

After I left the store, I drove down the highway to a local gas station. On my way, some wetback in a beat up old Nissan cut me off, then hit the brakes and slowed to a crawl, causing me to slam on my brakes to avoid a collision. He didn't bother looking in his mirror, and had no reason to cut me off or to slow down like that, other than to screw with whitey. It was a 55 zone, yet Pedro was doing a slow 30. I was trapped behind this prick and was forced to follow behind him for over three miles. But as soon as an opening appeared in the road, the SOB speeded up to 60. It had all been a harrassment.

This is common bill of fare for whites here in California. We put up with this kind of crap on a daily basis. I came to a freeway onramp, and the highway signs on both sides of the freeway were supposed to say, "Los Angeles, 135 miles". Instead they both said "GS84 puto! "and "Chinga gringos!" etc. You couldn't even read the signs anymore. To add icing on the shit cake there was a large Bay City crane sitting there on the side of the ramp that was being used in some new construction there. It had been a beautifully painted, brand new crane.

Now it was absolutely covered in layer upon layer of multi-colored Mexican profanities and gang emblems. Even the glass windows had been painted over. A sign of the growing chaos and breakdown of society everywhere. Western civilization is coming apart at the seams thanks to liberalism and political correctness, integration, "civil rights" and the "joys of diversity". The only "joy" being felt is by our enemies as they see our world being destroyed by the very parasites we now can't touch. It's time for war.

I passed a squat, fat wetback female, pushing a baby cart holding two little ones while four more tagged along behind her. There was yet another one in the oven. Hubby was beside her; a carbon copy of the millions of other little brown invaders already here. He was pushing a stolen grocery cart that was piled high with food stamp chow. He doesn't work. He doesn't need to. The liberal politicians are forcing you and me to support them through all these new skyrocketing taxes on the struggling working class. They were a snapshot of my country's future.

On the way home I hit a pothole deep enough to bust the axle on many cars. But all the roads here are now showing the same signs of decay and disrepair, as the money that used to go for the infra-structure is now being funneled into liberal wetback aid programs to help support the mushrooming invader population. And there's no end in sight.

In fact as I speak, the liberals in DC are fighting tooth and nail to prevent us from passing some new laws that would put a stop to the invasion. And you guessed it; the Jews are behind it. In fact they're behind every rotten deed we've been suffering from as a people. California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and even Texas are now a white man's hell on earth. We are moving out by the millions, but these parasitic bastards are following us! White flight only works if you escape the creeps. But the mud people need whitey to sustain them. Like the vampires they are, they need the blood of whitey's labors.

I recently read a blog where some liberal glibly stated that minority cities needed whites "to ensure financial stability". That was thepolitically correct way of saying that the liberals need us to support their pet parasites! This isn't a debate. This isn't speculation. We are under attack. We are being enslaved to support the very parasites destroying us. If your rage hasn't hit the boiling point by now, I'm ashamed to know you. You're a coward and don't deserve to live in this country, or to enjoy its rights and freedoms. You deserve what these creeps do to you.

When the final collapse hits, don't hesitate to stand up and fight. If you think our border states are bad, just wait until these parasites complete their invasion of our nation. There won't be anyplace left where you and your loved ones can go to escape their evil and filth. You'll be forever trapped in white man's hell.

We owe a debt to these creeps and the criminals that brought them here..a debt that screams to be paid. A debt of retribution and justice. The time for talk and negotiation is over. You cannot negotiate with those bent on your destruction, you can only destroy them first. This lessen had flat better sink into people's thick skulls fast, or it's going to be too late to act..if it isn't already.

Our enemies are training and arming their mindless goons as I speak. They're giving them lists with our names on them..all those that would dare resist the coming destruction and enslavement of our people and nation. They are coming for you whether you fight them or not. So why make it easy for them? One way or the other, the world you used to know is about to end forever. You can lay down and let them run over you, or you can make them pay dearly for what they've done. I don't know about you, but when they come for me and my loved ones or my country's freedoms, I intend on making them wish they'd never been born.

Joom

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. . . not even our troubles."
    --Charlie Chaplin

Comments:

Originally posted by the dirty jews will pay

I think the Jew has screwed up bigtime over this one. Blacks, for all their bluster, are easily controlled woman-beating savage cowards. The Jew has an easy time controlling them. But the mex'cans? The muds never were slaves and are devious and insidious. Sure, they are as savage and dirty as the black apes but they once dared to challenge white supremacy in the new world back in the 1600s in a way the blacks never did. The spiks doint cry to the ACLU and the Reviled Jessie Jackson when attacked, they fight back. Sure, its in a savage and unthinking way, but they will strike back. They are alot more dangerous and I think even their Jew handlers are finding them impossible to control.

11:34 AM
    Originally posted by Enough, Enough

IT TAKES ALL MY EFFORT TO CONTROL MY RAGE EVERYDAY!

THE BEST I CAN DO IS TO CHANNEL MY RAGE INTO A POSITIVE FOR OUR RACIAL STRUGGLE.

7:57 PM
    Originally posted by Anonymous Austrian tourist lady

South and central america are the most rotten places one can think of (with exception of africa)I recently visited argentina and paraguay and I am still scared to death, Argentina is the most demential place on earth: a land where mestizos consider themselves white and nazis and fake blond hair is the norm for beige skined ladies, while we did find the tourist spots to be “prosperous, beautiful, tourist meccas, clean and free”, we found the rest of Buenos Aires to be one of the most destitute places around–that is, until we took a plane for a few euros to take us to Paraguay to discover something unimaginably worse, Most europeans really cannot imagine just how POORLY paraguayans govern themselves. It’s the kind of governance which doesn’t even take the time to get the dead bodies off the streets (which at least the government of Argentina does handle well). My imbecilic french nephew said the only good thing about these countries is that marijuana is fifty cents a joint in either Buenos Aires or Asuncion.

8:04 PM
    Originally posted by Anonymous Rick

Makes me think of the old LASucksBigTime blog.

7:57 PM
    Last edited by Joom; 04-17-2010, 03:38 PM. Reason: Add Links

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

Comment

Are Cheap Tomatoes Worth It??

Are Cheap Tomatoes Worth It?

Are Cheap Tomatoes Worth It?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1954#post1954
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...162#post263162
      http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=35

[from a California teacher]

As Obama and his small Jewish clique plot to bring in "amnesty," there are some things that you should be aware of.

I am in charge of the English-as-a-second-language department at a large southern California high school which is designated a Title 1 school, meaning that its students average lower socioeconomic and income levels. Most of the schools you are hearing about, South Gate High, Bell Gardens, Huntington Park, etc., where these students are protesting, are also Title 1 schools.

Title 1 schools are on the free breakfast and free lunch program. When I say free breakfast, I'm not talking a glass of milk and roll -- but a full breakfast and cereal bar with fruits and juices that would make a Marriott proud. The waste of this food is monumental, with trays and trays of it being dumped in the trash uneaten.

I estimate that well over 50% of these students are obese or at least moderately overweight. About 75% or more have cell phones. The school also provides day care centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenience of having to arrange for babysitters or having family watch their kids.

I was ordered to spend $700,000 on my department or risk losing funding for the upcoming year even though there was little need for anything; my budget was already substantial. I ended up buying new computers for the computer learning center, half of which, one month later, have been carved with graffiti by the appreciative students who obviously feel humbled and grateful to have a free education in America.

I have had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students, here in the country less then 3 months, who raised so much hell with the female teachers, calling them "putas"(whores) and throwing things, that the teachers were in tears.

Free medical, free education, free food, free day care etc., etc, etc. Is it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in this country but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements?

To those who want to point out how much these illegal immigrants contribute to our society because they like their gardener and housekeeper and they like to pay less for tomatoes: spend some time in the real world of illegal immigration and see the true costs. Higher insurance, medical facilities closing, higher medical costs, more crime, lower standards of education in our schools, overcrowding, new diseases. For me, I'll pay more for tomatoes.

Cheap labor? Isn't that what the whole immigration issue is about?

Business doesn't want to pay a decent wage. Consumers don't want expensive produce. Government will tell you Americans don't want the jobs. But the bottom line is cheap labor.

The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth, a farce, and a lie. There is no such thing as "cheap labor." Take, for example, an illegal alien with a wife and five children. He takes a job for $5.00 or 6.00/hour. At that wage, with six dependents, he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year, if he files an Income Tax Return, he gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free. He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent. He qualifies for food stamps. He qualifies for free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care. His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school. He requires bilingual teachers and books. He qualifies for relief from high energy bills.

If they are, or become, aged, blind or disabled, they qualify for SSI. If qualified for SSI they can qualify for Medicaid. All of this is at (our) taxpayer's expense.

He doesn't worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners insurance. Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material. He and his family receive the equivalent of $20.00 to $30.00/hour in benefits. Working Americans are lucky to have $5.00 or $6.00/hour left after paying their bills, and his. Over 53% of all illegals and their families are now drawing welfare. Cheap labor? Yeah, right.

Americans need to wake up. It has everything to do with culture. It involves Latino third-world culture that does not value education, that accepts children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that refuses to assimilate, and an American culture that has become so weak and worried about political correctness that we don't have the will to do anything about it.

Obama will be bringing in “immigration reform” legislation before the spring is out. Obama and the Jews who run him, like Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod, and Cass Sunstein, and behind the the sinister figure of Jewish international billionaire George Soros. Think about what I have said here.

Last edited by Joom; 04-18-2010, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X