• Show
Clear All

• Beware the Fundamentalist

Beware the Fundamentalist

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1971#post1971
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...050#post265050
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=46

Beware the Fundamentalist

I was raised in a Fundamentalist environment. It sucked. The faith was based on guilt, terror, and self-hatred. You were taught to constantly self-flagellate yourself both mentally and spiritually in order to be acceptable to a fearful and vengeful God. You were taught that Jews were your spiritual brothers, and that you were to love and cherish them as "God's chosen people". You were taught to turn the other cheek and gobble up abuse. Sounds like something a Jew would dream up to brainwash the hated goys with, doesn't it? Well it was...

There's no telling how many generations of poor, ignorant whites have suffered needlessly for offenses that never existed, that were created by a people that despised them and took abject delight in their anguish. The fact that for centuries, whites have looked the other way when Jews took advantage of them and trusted them, when all common sense warned them not to, attests to the power that any religion can have on people. Even as a small child I was instinctively repulsed by Jews. Just as many children instinctively know certain animals and critters are not to be fooled with, many can sense the evil in people. How many times have you seen a child or infant suddenly start screaming in fear and revulsion when some stranger came up to it smiling? For no reason at all, the child wants nothing to do with that person, though nobody in the room has a clue as to why. Dogs, cats, and many other animals also have this ability. I think most of us lose it as we get older, and become blinded by the conditioning of civilization. I had a dog once that I always introduced to someone I was about to do a business deal with. If my dog growled and snarled at him, it was no deal. That's because he had the uncanny ability to nail people's character and intent on the spot. He could tell a good man from a snake instantly. Through the years he saved me a ton of grief . . . .

I think that at one point, everyone that was raised Fundamentalist has that experience where their instincts about Jews start to war with their conditioning. My instincts won out, and after doing some digging, I discovered that it was a damned good thing they did, because they had been dead-on. The more I learned, the madder I got which made me learn more..until finally I was the staunch anti-Semite I am today. Having a clear head about this also made me aware of the real danger of being a Fundamentalist, not just to myself, but to the rest of our race. That's because every one of them is an unwitting dupe, ally, spy, and crony of these devils. When they support and defend Jewish evil, they honestly believe they're doing God's work by defending his chosen people. There is nothing more dangerous than a committed fanatic . . . .

Take Israel for a prime example: Fundamentalists were the driving force behind it's creation. And ever since that day, Jewish control over this nation has mushroomed, until now they control every aspect of our society, and are the power behind the destruction of our culture and nation. Even now we are up to our necks in angry Moslems that until the Jews got us tangled in their eternal fight, never had a problem with us. We are the idiot giant that does the muscle work for the devious weasel. And the Jews really don't care if their goading and control get us all killed, just as long as we take out some Moslems in the process. Fundamentalists mean well, but their ignorance is a real danger to the security of every person in this country. I remember a couple of years ago when a Southern Baptist preacher financed a Yom Kippur ceremony for a bunch of local Jews as a gesture of "brotherly love", not realizing that Yom Kippur is the Jewish time of being forgiven of all debts owed to the hated goyim, and for being absolved of all sin for cheating them and even killing them in the coming year. I cringed when I learned of it . . . .

Fundamentalists had a hand in dragging us into WWII and fighting our own people, while thinking they were doing God's will. No god I know of would willingly choose an evil and parasitic race like the Jews over a hard working, brilliant and morally superior race like the Aryans. You don't throw out the meat and eat the gristle. The age old war against the Jews has heated up this past century, and I see it becoming a tooth and nail fight to the finish some time soon. It's now them or us . . . .

If you believe in a God, more power to you. But beware ascribing to Fundamentalist beliefs. Their faith is a twisted mishmash of psycho torture and Jewish brainwashing, guaranteed to make you suffer mentally and believe things that in the end, could get not only you killed, but all of us. Any time a religion puts the Jews on a pedestal above your own people, there's a kike in the ointment. And kikes are trouble wherever they manifest themselves. They are evil incarnate. With Jews on this planet, who needs the Devil?

JOOM

]"Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."
    --Alexis de Tocqueville; Democracy in America

Last edited by Joom; 04-25-2010, 12:45 AM. Reason: Add Links

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.
Working...
X