Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annie The Trannie's Selective Memory

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1977#post1977

The following is an article by Annie "The Trannie" Coulter and my response to it, from a pop culture forum that I spy on/post to.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=36643

Honestly, I figured they would've deleted it by now, but they haven't. Who knows, though. They may end up doing me like the Missouri Libertarian Party did Pastor Lindstedt.

Well, they got 1700+ comments to go over, if anyone really reads them anyway. PMLDL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't A Mini Series on Attila the Hun Explain Nancy Pelosi?

by Ann Coulter (more by this author)

Posted 04/21/2010 ET
    Updated 04/21/2010 ET

Rachel Maddow's MSNBC special on Timothy McVeigh this past Monday night did not come a moment too soon. As Maddow explained in the introduction to her show: "Nine years after his execution, we are left worrying that Timothy McVeigh's voice from the grave echoes in the new rising tide of American anti-government extremism."

After months of hysterically warning viewers that cheerful, well-dressed tea partiers carrying "I Can See November From My House" signs could suddenly erupt into wanton violence, MSNBC finally had proof: Timothy McVeigh.

How about a special on the KGB to help us understand what makes Henry Waxman tick? We're just trying to seek answers ...

On her April 14 show, Maddow gave a "War of the Worlds" report on gun rights activists whom she claimed were planning tributes to Timothy McVeigh's bombing of a federal building in Oklahoma City. "On the anniversary of the bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City by Timothy McVeigh," she said, "there will be two marches on Washington."

After reminding viewers that McVeigh was "an anti-government extremist with ties to the militia movement" (his only "ties" being that he tried to join the Michigan Militia, but was rejected Maddow said one of the groups, the Second Amendment March, had "been holding armed rallies at state capitols from Kentucky to Montana to Virginia -- anti-government marches and rallies at which participants are encouraged to wear and display their guns."

So if I have this straight, the pro-Second Amendment marchers were both armed ... AND displaying guns!

Having received an "A plus" from the Department of Redundancy Department, a deadly earnest Maddow continued: "Also on the occasion of the Oklahoma City bombing anniversary," there would be an Open Carry rally.

Participants, she said, "are being encouraged to bring guns" (you know, just like the guns Timothy McVeigh used to shoot up the federal building in Oklahoma City).

True, April 19 is the anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing. It's also the anniversary of Lexington and Concord.

Once upon a time, the skirmish that sparked the Revolutionary War was a date that every schoolchild knew. When British soldiers moved to seize the gunpowder and arms of voluntary militias, armed citizens defended themselves, firing upon the British in "the shot heard 'round the world" -- as Ralph Waldo Emerson put it in his "Concord Hymn."

Hmmm, I wonder if the gun rights activists chose April 19 for their rallies because it was the anniversary of Lexington and Concord -- or because it was the anniversary of Oklahoma City?

Unless the organizers of the Second Amendment March and the Open Carry rally specifically told Rachel, "Oh no, we picked April 19 to honor the bombing in Oklahoma City -- gosh, we had no idea it was date of Lexington and Concord!", I'm pretty sure they picked April 19 because that was the day armed patriots defended themselves from British troops.

Maddow's idiotic attempt to ascribe the date of the gun rights marches to Oklahoma City rather than Lexington and Concord is so Olbermanic that -- to paraphrase Truman Capote -- it is now apparent that you lose a point of your IQ for every day you spend at MSNBC.

We have enough U.S. history by now that there's not a day on the calendar that isn't the anniversary of something. In fact, the very day that Maddow was attacking gun rights groups on her show -- April 14 -- was the 235th anniversary of the founding of the first anti-slavery society in America!

It is also the anniversary of an anti-war actor's murder of a crusading, anti-slavery Republican president. (In addition -- like I have to tell any of you -- it was National Restless Leg Syndrome Awareness Day, but I don't think that had anything to do with Rachel's report.)

Oh sure, Rachel may claim she that she had no idea what April 14 was the anniversary of, and that the date of her attack on our constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms was just a coincidence. But given the long and ugly history of gun control laws in America being used to keep guns out of the hands of free blacks, it was a shockingly insensitive date for Maddow to engage in such extremist anti-gun rhetoric.

What's curious about the left's current obsession with Timothy McVeigh is that it proves that -- despite a frantic search for 15 years -- liberals have come across no better evidence of burgeoning "right-wing extremist" violence than a drug-taking, self-described "agnostic" who was thrown out of the Michigan Militia and who proclaimed, "Science is my religion."

That sounds more like Bill Maher than Rush Limbaugh.

__________________________________________________ _______________
    (My reply.)

A Little Thing Called "Waco".

Interesting that Annie The Trannie didn't see fit to mention a little thing called WACO, particularly considering the fact that it was McVeigh's supposed motivation for doing what he did in the first place.

Not that it's important or anything. Just some 80+ men, women, and children murdered by the government. No big deal.

My guess is that, ever since 9/11, the word "Waco" has been and will continue to be taboo among neo-cons. Wonder why?

These vermin only pretend to be "anti-government" when they're not running it.

And, yes, I know this post will be deleted. Like Shakespeare once said: "Truth's a dog must to kennel."

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-24-2010, 08:58 PM.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Anne Cunter/Colter is a yank-jewb neo-khan

Anne Cunter/Colter is a yank-jewb neo-khan

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1987#post1987

I remember when I first heard of this neo-khan cunt back a number of years ago. The stupid bink was yapping about turning the ragheads into Christians and not Muslims, as if we need more mamzers pretending to be whigger jewdayos. The reason I like Muslims being Muslims is that they have their own religion and live across the other end of the world, same as I love it when niggers want to becum jews. I don't like non-whites even pretending to be Christian, because they ain't. Non-whites can be anything they want to be as long as it isn't White or Christian and live anywhere they want, as long as it ain't in Europe or North America.

The stupid bitch lives to make stupid remarks like this on behalf of its jew paymasters. I get her posts because I once signed up for Patsy Buckwheat's "The Amerikhan Coonservantive" and the dorks got my e-mail address, which they spam with her kikeshit, and other stupid stuff.

And yes, the stupid bitch looks like you could only trust it for a handjob, because I wouldn't want to put my dick in any of its orifices. The cunt looks like it is suffering from GAIDS.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

My Second Reply.

This one will probably get me banned from their forum altogether, but it was worth it. God I love pissing on a flaggot's parade!!! ---TCM72.

It's The ATTITUDE, Stupid!!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Janice
      Waco isn't taboo to the right; yet it certainly is to the left. Waco happened because the democrat vermin Clinton and Reno gave orders to take them out, resulting in the death of 76 people, including two pregnant women and 20 children. Burned them alive. Two years later, the nutcase Timothy McVeigh marked the two-year anniversay of Waco with the Oklahoma City bombing; 168 dead, 19 of them children. How is this the right's fault again? It all happened under Janet Reno and that pervert prezident Clinton If Clinton wasn't chasing 20-year old interns around the White House, he would have kept eyes on the what he was supposed to keep his eyes on. If you think Monika was his first fling, then you'll buy anything.

Well, first of all, there's the little, not-widely-known fact that Dumbyass (Bush Jr.) lives just a little piece up the road in Crawford. Crawford and Waco are within spitting distance of each other, but you'll never hear one word said about that by the lamestream media.

One theory I've heard is that the real reason the Davidians were killed is that they were filiming drugs being loaded onto planes on the Bush property and the Bushes got wise to it. Wouldn't surprise me too much if it was true. The Bushes and Clintons were totally hand-in-glove with each other in the CIA drug-smuggling operation based out of Mena, Arkansas.

Bush Sr. left the NRA after Wayne LaPierre correctly described the BATF agents who conducted the initial assault on the Davidians as "jackbooted thugs". That tells me all I need to know about the Bush family's true feelings about the Second Amendment.

Not to mention the fact that Rush Limbaugh initially defended the actions of Clinton and Reno, blaming the massacre on David Koresh.

And, even if we're to assume that Waco was completely the fault of Clinton and Reno, it must also be pointed out that Bill Clinton is the adopted son of Bush Sr., a fact which they no longer even bother to try to hide. Hell, Sr. spends more time with Bill than he does with Dumbyass.

Yes, Clinton and Reno may've given the order, but WHO ENFORCED IT??? Oh, yeah. "Our" wonderful "troops", who you neo-con vermin think we should support unquestioningly, no matter how many broomhandles they shove up Middle Easterners' behinds. The same "troops", by the way, who went door-to-door disarming law-abiding American citizens who were trying to defend themselves against the CRIMINAL SCUM who were looting New Orleans blind in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

I have no doubt that, if you neo-con f**ktards were in the same situation, with Fuehrer Bush in the White House, you would've done the same thing. Wouldn't want to be called "unpatriotic", after all. Hell, half of you would probably do it even now, with an illegal immigrant Communist in the White House, since all you know how to do is what even bigger f**ktards like Tammy Faye Beck and her butt-buddy, Barack Hussein O'Whiny TELL you to do, and they seem to be just fine with it.

If you neo-cons were alive in 1775-76 you would be waving your Union Jacks, chanting "God Save The King!" and crying for the blood of all those "unpatriotic domestic terrorists" running around, just like these idiotic Teabaggers show their supposed "hatred" of the government by slavishly waving its symbol: That ANTICHRIST SH*TRAG which flew from the Sherman tanks that crushed the Branch Davidian children in their treads .

It's the ATTITUDE, stupid!!!

Tommy-loving Tories don't shoot back. Redcoat-hating Rebels do. To be a *REAL* revolutionary takes GUTS, which is what you brain-dead neo-con bovines lack.
      IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
      I am a man who won't be sold
      And even when my heart grows cold
      I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Working...
      X