X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I Hate Being Right

Sometimes I Hate Being Right

Sometimes I Hate Being Right

For quite a while now I've been ranting and raving about the imminent fall of our economy. Over a year before black Friday, I was warning you folks about it's coming, and pestering you to buy metals, stock up, and buy weaponry. I also told you who was behind the coming collapse and why they were doing it. All of my warnings and predictions came true, within 7 days of the predicted time. The only thing that failed to happen was a total collapse, and that was narrowly escaped by the skin of our teeth because of a monster bailout, and the fact that our economy was a little stronger than our enemies anticipated . . . .

And although it survived the largest theft of a nation's wealth in the history of man, it's still one very sick puppy, teetering on the brink of total failure. All it would take at this point is a strong gust of wind to collapse this house of cards that's holding everything together. The real irony of it all is just how few people realize how bad it is. And I've been warning people that a windstorm . . . not a gust . . . is coming, one that will not only finish off the American economy, but set the entire world's economy on its ear. I'm really starting to wonder how many times I have to be dead right before folks start listening to me . . . .

Last month I warned millions of my readers that they had better start watching Greece. I warned them that the tiny Mediterranean nation could start a cascade reaction that could bankrupt the entire planet. That's because Greece is in extremely deep debt to dozens of other small European nations, all of which are also in trouble thanks to the same greedy Jew bankers that caused our collapse. Our trouble spread all over the world and hurt every other country in existence. And because these little economies are now so weak, they're extremely dependent on the loan payments that other debtor nations like Greece have been making to them. In fact those payments have been what's kept them afloat by using those debts as collateral for more loans . . . from the same Jew bankers of course, to keep their economies running . . . .

Smell a rat yet? It gets worse . . . .

So after our bought-off leaders refused to arrest or prosecute any of those thieving bastards on Wall Street for the monster heist they perpetrated, these same Jews started feeling invincible. After all, they control the world's wealth, so who would dare mess with them now? They can pretty much do whatever they want. And they did. They decided to give their agenda to destroy us one more try by deliberately causing Greece's economic collapse. They went behind the Trade Commission's back and started selling off Greece's debt to other debtor nations, lying to them about the risk rating of that debt, and charging them double what it was worth. But when these troubled nations went to resell the debt, they discovered they'd been had. The Jews had ripped them off and sank them all deeper in debt while lining their own already filthy rich pockets. But then, when has a Jew ever had enough of anything?

So then these debtor nations got on Greece's back, demanding payment in full because they were now flat broke. But Greece doesn't have it, being the poorest nation in Europe. So the Greeks had no choice but to declare bankruptcy, throwing their economy into chaos. The ruling government now wants the populace to pay for the greed and crimes of the Jews and elites that screwed up their economy. Typical. Our elites are trying the same thing here, as if that's going to fly. And it isn't flying in Greece either. The people are rioting and going after their bankers and rulers, and I'd be really surprised if we don't see a whole raft of those creeps hanging from lamp posts all over their capitol. And you know what? They'll deserve it too . . .

It's the absolute height of arrogance and hubris for these elitists to expect the common people to continually suffer for their evil. The Greek government wants to drastically cut pensions and pay, and raise taxes to boot to pay for their greed, when a very large portion of the debt could be wiped out by just confiscating all the ill gotten wealth these despots have stolen from our various nations over the years, and putting it toward the debt. Oh but that would never do! Making the guilty pay? Who ever heard of such a thing? Surely not in DC or any other city of the elites . . . .

And though their days are numbered and justice is soon coming their way, it's not going top halt the inevitable fall of our world's economy. That's as clear as ice to me. When Greece finally gives up the ghost . . . and that could happen any time now, the effects will immediately start to ripple all through the economic world, knocking over nation after nation like dominoes. The entire fall of the global economy would take place in the space of two weeks or less. Then chaos, mass starvation, riots, looting, murders, martial law, and hell itself will break out all over the world . . . .

If any of you have been watching the news the past few days, you now know that Greece is in really desperate shape and on the verge of collapse. Riots, violence and vandalism are rampant, and people are storming the capitol, looking for leaders and bankers to hang. And it's only going to get worse. Fox News had their economic pundits on TV this afternoon, warning America that this could cause the end of our global economic system as we know it, and herald in the fall that almost nailed us last year. Of course the Jews are ecstatic. This is exactly what they've been working toward for the past 200 years. The fall of the hated goy nation!

If you turn on your boob toob tonight, you'll see the chaos happening now over in Greece. The economic experts are warning that riots are about to start in Spain, Germany and Italy as well, as the panic spreads. This will hurt you, me, and everyone we love in ways I can't even begin to measure. I pray that something delays it a little while longer, because I know a lot of fine people that are working feverishly to prepare for the coming doom, but aren't quite ready yet, myself included, though I'm very close. Sometimes I hate being right. Let's all pray this isn't one of those times . . . .

JOOM

On Our So-called Leaders:

Erica Stuart wrote, "Our representatives are either abysmally ignorant or dangerously clever." Actually, I believe that Edward Gibbon described them very well when he said of Augustus Caesar, "He was devoid of true wisdom but not without a measure of low cunning." (Man that sure fits Obama)

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2033#post2033
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...184#post267184
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=52
    Last edited by Joom; 05-08-2010, 04:47 AM. Reason: Add Links

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.
Working...
X