X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Eyed Devil

Blue Eyed Devil

Blue Eyed Devil

I was flipping through some news programming this morning on the tube, when I landed on some black ho in long robes standing at a podium, preaching to a congregation of 95% blacks and 5% liberals. You know the kind; they (liberals) secretly hate being there among all those stinking apes, but to show their lack of racism, they hold their noses and appear as if they're in hog heaven as they sit there, squeezed between two extremely fat, stinky old ho's while they let out a cacophony of farts. If true spirituality could be weighed, there wouldn't be enough in that auditorium to fill a thimble . . . .

The ho preacher was reading verses from the Bible, citing the fall of man through Eve's eating of the ill fated apple. And as usual, the black bitch used this sermon as an opportunity to equate whitey with evil. She was commenting on the Serpent that beguiled Eve, calling him . . . get this . . . a "blue eyed devil". Now correct me if I'm wrong here, but if memory serves me, that ho wasn't alive at Eve's fall, and neither were any of the rest of us. And since there are no records of eye color, and no cameras existed yet, I'm having an extremely hard time accepting her opinion that the Serpent had blue eyes. It was simply another vicious dig against the "evil white oppressors of her po' abused and enslaved people" (gag). And yet if this same tactic had been used by a white preacher, all hell would have broken loose on every liberal channel in America. For instance, what if a white preacher had called the Serpent a "nappy headed devil"? We'd never hear the end of it. Cries of racism would be shouted from the rooftops, liberal pundits would be tisk-tisking for months, and the ACLU would be trying to pass another hate crime law against nappy calling. Let's face it. The outrages and inequities we as a race face on a daily basis is now to the point of persecution . . . .

There was yet another special on the National Geographic Channel about the KKK and the evils of white racism, that tired old drum the liberals never get tired of beating. And true to form, every single so-called "expert" and pundit were either Jews, blacks, or rabid liberals. And of course, every frame of footage they used had been carefully screened to show only the ugliest, most uneducated and hick looking whites they could find; turkey necked rednecks speaking in a deep southern drawl, mis-pronouncing words and looking about as intelligent as a bowl of rocks. And although to the thinking
    man, their tactics are blatant and outrageous, they still work quite well on the great unwashed parasite masses . . . .

The entire "hate-umentary" was a tour d' force in anti-white propaganda. One Jew "expert" sneered openly at white fears that "people of color" are going to breed us out of existence and overrun the country. Never mind that just this year we became a minority in our own country. This frightening fact was pooh-poohed as nothing more than racist propaganda. If there's one ting that's universal about liberals, it's their ability to lie to your face when the truth is standing right beside you. I was taught as a child to recognize evil. My parents were wise in that respect. They didn't keep their kids in a rose colored world and shield them from life's realities. They knew that to do so would leave us as sitting ducks once we went out into this world of serpents and vipers. And one of the hallmarks of evil is its ability to lie to your face. Liberals do this as a matter of course. It's an integral part of how they do business. To a liberal, the end justifies the means. There's no such thing as right or wrong, everything is "relative". That's what they're teaching our kids in school these days. It's called "situational ethics" which is a nice word for throwing out morals . . . .

To the liberal there are no absolutes, no black and white, no right and wrong, only shades of gray where you can say and do anything you want as long as it makes you feel good or helps you achieve your desired goal. This kind of thinking is exactly what got this country in the mess it's in. I contacted Geographic over their show and reamed them a new one, calling the producer a few choice expletives and warning him that whites have a long memory. If there's one emotion they still have in common with other people, it's fear. The guilty and the evil are always afraid . . . .

Whites as a people have been demonized, insulted and persecuted on an ever increasing scale to the point where we are now under attack from every single area of our existence. There isn't one single aspect of white America that isn't reviled, and in many cases by white liberals, who have betrayed their own people in exchange for the approval of those that despise them even more than they hate us. At least when it comes to us, we are feared. But the white liberals are despised for being the turncoats, bootlicks and weasels they are. No matter who your enemy is, nobody respects a traitor or a rat. And when the race war finally begins, these dogs will be the first ones our enemies kill, more out of disgust than anything else . . . .

Lois Farrakan and Malcomb-X both often called us blue eyed devils. Obama's big mouthed buck of a preacher also loved to use the term. Now I'm hearing it from fat black ho's on TV, and they're getting away with it, without so much as a squeak from the white community. I've got to tell you that I'm sickened. The cowardice and apathy of most whites in America appalls and enrages me. Literally millions of our women and children have been kidnapped, beaten, raped, molested, robbed and murdered by these unwashed and invading hordes, and still my fellow whites subscribe to liberal equal rights and diversity propaganda. It's as if the entire white population is on Valium. It's more than enraging . . . it's frightening . . . .

Last night I almost put my boot through the screen again, but this time it was because of Glenn Beck on Fox News. The fat fool was actually promoting increasing legal immigration! No, I'm not joking. And as we all know, the immigration programs we now have in place were the direct result of a conspiracy created by a bunch of America hating Jews who knew damned well what would happen to our nation if it were overrun with the dark hordes of this planet. The Jews have been around a very long time, and they've seen the rise and fall of many great civilizations. And most of them fell because of these bastards. They knew that every single time a culture has been overrun by a foreign one, the host culture is destroyed. Not sometimes, but every time. This is History 101. And yet our crooked leaders, knowing this full well, allowed these lowlifes to push through those evil bills. The result is all around us in the ugly, hate-filled faces crowding our streets and shops, filling our prisons and jails, and populating our ghettos and barrios. White America is being destroyed while our Jewish enemies dance with evil glee . . . .

Our enemies lie about us and to us continually, rob, rape, and kill us, and overrun our homeland while at the same time reviling us for being the creators of the very things they are striving to take from us. They call us blue eyed devils. I think it's high time we lived up to the name. Let's show
    them what real blue eyed devils are capable of. Enough tolerance, enough patience, enough playing by the rules. We're the only ones left doing so, and it's destroying us. I'm spoiling for a fight. How about you?

JOOM

"[N]either the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt."
    --Samuel Adams, essay in The Public Advertiser, 1749

Modern Translation: All the laws on earth won't save a nation full of corrupt lowlifes."
    --Joom

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2054#post2054
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...701#post267701
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=55
    Last edited by Joom; 05-13-2010, 12:43 PM.

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.
Working...
X