• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions For The Magickal Dog

"...Last Words, Last Words, Out!..."

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2050#post2050

INTRODUCTION/TECHNICAL NOTE:

OK, now that I've got everyone's attention.....

Actually, it's like this: May 12th was the absolute latest that I was willing to put off the posting of my autobiography on here, so here goes.

I chose this date because it has a certain amount of personal significance to me. First of all, it was the birthday of this chick that I was really hung up on back in 1986, when I was in the eighth grade. She was three years older than me, and barely aware of my existence. (I was 13. She was 16.)

I was going to this fundamentalist Baptist "Christian" school at the time, which was really fucked up in a lot of ways, which I will get into in great detail later on. But, anyway, in October of that year, they caught her and a number of others cheating on a test, and her punishment was that they all had to go up in front of the whole school and apologize during a chapel service. She got so pissed about that that she left a few weeks later. Can't much say that I blamed her.

But, anyway, I had gotten the idea in my brain that I was gonna kill myself on her birthday that next year to impress her. Just one of those goofy little adolescent whims. I was gonna jump off a railroad trestle and land on some rocks, but considering the fact that the railroad trestle was only about ten feet high, and I was six feet tall at that point, the most I would likely have done was maybe break a leg.

But, the weekend before I was to do it, I had picked up a vinyl copy of The Who's TOMMY, and it totally changed my life. I really related to the story, because of the fucked up childhood I had had. I figured that, if ol' TW could rise above all the many pitfalls and stumblingblocks that he had encountered, then so could I. There were bigger and better things still ahead.

So, within a few months, I had forgotten all about this stupid bitch, and had a good laugh every time I thought about how I almost did myself in over her.

By the time that date rolled around the next year, I was hung up on a different chick,---one who was in the same grade I was in, and only a few months older. We actually hung out together, and got along quite well. She was a really mellow, down-to-earth chick, unlike the rest of those stuck-up bitches over there. She just saw me as a friend at first, but, in hindsight, I'm glad things never went any further than they did between us. She was crazier than I was, and that's saying something. I didn't find out until later that the bitch was basically fucking every guy in town besides me. Just as well, then that I never fucked her. God only knows what diseases I might've picked up from a skank like that. Gonorrhea at the very least.

But, anyway, on May 12, 1988, I did this big ritual of "burying" the other bitch "at sea"--putting her picture under a rock in the "Little Pond", basically an oversized puddle down in the woods that my Dad had made by draining off water from a stream, where he used to put small fish that he had caught, so they could grow bigger.

And, on May 12, 1989, I wrote a kind of letter to myself, just sort of taking stock of the current situation, since I had finally gotten over the second bitch (She had left, too, back in September.) and had all but forgotten the first.

Years later, in early March of 1996, I found the letter, and, with nothing better to do one afternoon, began reading it for comic effect, in the style of a nigger preacher. I thought it was pretty damn funny. Then, a few weeks later, after I had learned a couple of chords on acoustic guitar, and had begun recording some crude demos of some of my songs, I decided I would turn that performance into a song as well. The end result kinda sounded like a Roger Miller number, which I thought was pretty cool. I included it on my second album, FROM THE TRENCHES.

So, anyway, that's the significance of the date.

As far as the title is concerned, it's taken from the final poem written by my spiritual father, before they found him dead in that bathtub in Paris, France, back in July, 1971. Some have speculated that it was intended as a sort of suicide note.

I actually chose it back in late 2008, when I was still planning on reading my anti-nigger poems at the Poetry Slam in Knoxville, and taking whatever consequences there were. I was gonna post it on PokerFace Forum (still am, actually) and, I suppose, on OD, too which I had just then started posting to. Of course, I was kicked out of that litle cyber-shithole about a year ago.

Keep in mind, though, that the actual title I've chosen for my autobiography is MIDDLE FINGER FIRST, and that's what I will ultimately change it to, once I get it written to my satisfaction. This version is merely a rough draft. But, since the above title is what I told my friend Tim to look for, back in 2008, I will leave it as such for know. Who knows, if I fall over dead of a heart attack from being a lardass with no self-discipline before I finish this, the title may take on a prophetic quality. And I guess I'm just morbid/sadistic enough to appreciate that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREFACE

"I want death for all concerned
    You're gonna burn
    For what you have not learned
    And I know I'm never gonna be free
    Until I see your asses hanging from a tree
    And you're not on this earth no more
    You've done gone back to the Mother Whore
    And you can't fuck with me."

---from "Death For All Concerned", (unfinished song) 1993.

"They told me everything was guaranteed
    Someone somwhere must've lied to me
    But one of these days I'm gonna pay it back
    Pay it back one of these days."

----Elvis Costello, from "Pay It Back", 1977.

I think about a lot of things. There is absolutely nothing that I haven't thought about. No thought that has ever occurred to any human being since the beginning of time that hasn't occurred to me.

I have questioned God, the nature of my own existence, the realities of race and culture, whether God or Satan, in fact, actually created the perplexing creature called "woman", whether my parents ever really loved me, whether some child-molesting Jew rabbi hadn't imbedded some backwards message in every song that's ever been recorded, and, yes, even the rightness of the Southron Cause.

There is *ABSOLUTELY NOTHING* that I haven't questioned, particularly since I began my past seventeen years of self-imposed solitary confinement, here in my little Appalachian poet's shack. Hell, it's even occurred to me that Joyce DeWitt, pretty as she once was, might actually be a Jewess.

And the conclusion I have ultimately come to is this: What the fuck does it even MATTER whether I'm crazy or not? Hell, it's not like the rest of the world is so incredibly sane, anyhow. Like Pastor Lindstedt once stated, and I'm paraphasing, here, "The whole ZOGland is basically nothing but a giant coast-to-coast [open-air] free-range nuthouse without a roof." I couldn't agree more. In my 37 years of existence, that fact has been confirmed time and time again.

The past two generations of Ameriswine are nothing but creatures from Dr. Kikenstein's laboratory. Every single thought we've initially had has been programmed into us by the ZOG-box. The only difference is that Der Boomenschwein grew up with programs like LEAVE IT TO BEAVER and FATHER KNOWS BEST and Walt Disney programs extolling the virtues of people like Revolutionary War hero Francis Marion and Confederate General John Singleton Mosby, not to mention a feature film about the fictional Minuteman, Johnny Tremaine. Therefore, the way they turned out is nobody's fault but their own. They were all too willing to partake of that Forbidden Fruit. Hymie didn't have to hold a gun to their heads. Not so with my generation, though. Hell, the first thing I ever saw on the ZOG-box was Cher's navel.

Most of my generation, I fear, is completely and utterly lost, without a clue as to what's actually going on. The bottom line is they're just worthless whiggers, and God chose to make them that. There's no polishing that turd. If it's His will for them to be damned, they will be damned.

As for myself, I may be a mamzer and a demoniac, but that wasn't my doing, and has little or nothing to do with who I really am as a person. A mamzer has free will, just like anybody else. Even a dog gets to decide who he wants to bite and why. Better a mongrel dog than a whigger hyena, I say.

I just don't believe God would have allowed me to know all the things that I've come to know if He didn't want me to survive. And that's what I have determined to do --- SURVIVE. It may be that a lot of the things that the world has deemed to be disadvantages might prove to be advantages. When the shit hits the fan, it may actually be a good thing to be a little crazy.

At any rate, I've chosen to post this here in Mamzerville in the interest of intellectual honesty. After all, I am a mamzer, whether I like it or not. I would also ask that Pastor Lindstedt mirror this thread over in the 'Bedlam/Nuthouse' section as well.

(Will do after reformatting/NOT editing a bit. PMLDL)

What I intend to do is post this autobiography, however long it takes me to do so, -- working at it about two days a week, whenever possible --, and when I finish, volunteer my services to Pastor Lindstedt as his personal Gibeonite/two-legged guard dog, if he's willing to take me in. Otherwise, if he can refer me to somebody else who lives an agrarian/survivalist type lifestyle and plans to fight back when ZOG comes to the door, that would be great.

Well, I can't allow myself a personal pet mamzer after chewing ass on baal-priests for having pet jews, niggers amd mamzers. However, King Saul had to pay for killing the Gibeonites and there is enough room on this continent for numerous bantustans of mamzers if such be YHWH's Will. YHWH and Jesus Christ determine who goes where, cf. Matt 25:31-33. That there shall be sundry nations left for Christ to judge after the Great Tribulation is thus a given. Thus it is Christ's Will for all survivors to face judgment, and no Israelite dare trespass upon Christ's and YHWH's perogatives lightly.

What I could use is a musician able to do the instrumental work on sundry songs starting with "Whigger Problem." That Christian Israel's biggest problem isn't the muds or even the jews, but treasonous whiggers, and that ZOG is comprised of racial Israel serving Kenite Babylon, has been my main message. The DSCI message is not aimed at the non-Israelite, but at the Israelite, taking such to task for their sins, as the non-Israelite cannot sin as such are outside the Law of YHWH. Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

I figure it will probably take me between six months and a year to finish this thing. By then, assuming the race war/Great Tribulation hasn't already started, IT WILL BE TIME FOR ME TO GET SERIOUS. I live two and a half miles downwind from a nuclear plant, so, whether it's the Chinks or the Magical Nigger or some future President, if they ever decide to hit that, I'm toast.

I think what I need is a chance to get back to an agrarian type situation where I'm living in the REAL WORLD, and not this phony little Antichrist electronic soap opera that Hymie has created, with the help of that Human Lucifer, Thomas Alva Edison. I think if I can learn some survival skills and basic self-reliance, I'll be alright. Those are the very things that Hymie does his damnedest to keep us from learning, so that we end up with a bunch of goofy intellectual posers like Cunterre Wallace, who couldn't find their dicks in a windstorm, yet think they're actually accomplishing something. Spiritually speaking, they're nothing but Monkey-People, like the Bandar-Log in Kipling's THE JUNGLE BOOK.

You see, I'm absolutely convinced that THE KEY TO SANITY IS AGRICULTURE. I don't doubt that it cured many a mamzer of his goofiness, back in the day. You've got to admit, you don't hear the phrase, "crazy farmer" used very often. The greatest victory Hymie ever won was getting most White people off the land. Once he had accomplished that, the rest was just academic. Had he not accomplshed that, he never would've succeeded in stealing their hearts and minds.

Once he got us off the land, he got us to literally worship women, which we did. You see, WITHOUT AGRICULTURE THERE CAN BE NO TRUE PATRIARCHY. If woman doesn't need man to go out and work in the field every day, in order to literally put food on the table, what in the bloody hell DOES she need him for??? Not much. In this infernal modern age, she can go out and earn a living for herself. Doesn't need a man for that. If she owns a gun and knows how to use it, she can protect herself, too. Doesn't need a man for that. Hell, she doesn't even need a man for sex. She can get that from a vibrating dildo, or another woman, or, God forbid, her dog. (Disgusting as it is, I doubt if it's all that rare, anymore. And I'm sure the femroidz are all for it.)

So, what you have is a little twat-centered soap opera world that's all about instant gratification. And no man can live in it without being a little crazy. Most of us, in fact, are more than a little crazy. It just can't be helped. Because, after all, what is there to do? Make a little money, buy a TV, a DVD player, a stereo system, a computer, and, usually, some type of video game system, and then, of course, plenty of DVDs, CDs, and game cartridges to play on them.

Well, I've done all that. Thankfully, I didn't have to actually work for the so-called "privilege", but I've done it. And I'm sick of it. It ain't gonna save my soul. It ain't gonna get me sane. It's the PROBLEM, not the solution. The disease, not the cure. All you end up doing is whacking off and blowing smoke up your own ass, telling yourself that you'll get laid someday, when, in fact, you don't really even want to get laid, because you just know deep down, that, if you did, the evil little bitch would call the cops on you and get you thrown in jail, the minute you failed to satisfy one of her little whims.

Because, in reality, "casual sex" only exists in the twisted mind of the Jew. Women always want more than that from a guy, unless they're drunk, in which case, they could always have you arrested for "date rape", so it's no better. They're out to trap men into relationships. And, nowadays, most of the little skanks can't even seem to get off unless you beat the shit out of them, and, if you relent, and do so, how easy would it be for them to simply call the cops on your ass for "domestic violence"? THINK ABOUT IT!!!

I swear, if I could afford to get one of those high-priced mechanical "love dolls" I would. I'd get one that looked exactly like Joyce DeWitt back in 1979, and fuck it whenever I wanted. And the pigs couldn't do shit!!! See what I mean? THE MODERN AGE MAKES PEOPLE CRAZY, DAMNIT!!!

But, anyway, what it all boils down to is, we're all in the same boat. In this Jew-ridden age we live in, if somebody looks like a White man, well, he gets treated like a White man,---that is to say, like a mangy dog. So, in that sense, it matters very little whether someone is 100% White or not. If he looks White, he's got a target on his ass, and ZOG put it there.

So, to a great degree, my problems are your problems. And, as far as the problems that you don't have, namely demonic possession, you could certainly stand to learn a little about, first-hand. There are some things about my condition that I *KNOW* to be true, and other areas where I merely have to speculate. But, for what it's worth, I intend to tell you all I know about the way that I am, and why I'm that way, and, if there's anyone to blame besides myself, well, the bastards deserve to be exposed for the Satan-serving vermin they are.

Here goes....

IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Gee, kinda crude and rough around the edges but actually pretty perceptive in some ways after getting past the odd female hang ups at the start.

Just what kind of mamzer are you, what are your percentages?

(I haven't logged in here in a while and I see the old inbox has been filling up ... its after 1 AM, will I read thru them now?? )

Comment

Not really sure about the percentages

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2055#post2055

Not really sure about the percentages. I know I'm at least 1/16th Cherokee Injun on my Mom's side, with a certain amount of Welsh blood as well, unfortunately.

On my Dad's side, I know I have some nigger blood, but I'm not really sure how much. My paternal grandmother had kinky black hair and big lips, which, of course, are the tell-tale signs. Also, she lived in a town in Georgia that's about 80% black, and has been majority-black for as long as anybody can remember. She had a whole bunch of brothers and sisters, and the ones that I've actually seen don't look nearly as Negroid as she did, (She died back in December of 1990.) so there's a possiblity that her mother could've been raped by one. It's hard to say. I actually knew her mother, my great-grandmother, who lived well into her 90's, and didn't look Negroid at all. She looked pretty much like your typical old Southron lady of French descent. I never knew my great-grandfather, but I saw a couple of pictures of him, and all I remember is that he was tall, bald-headed, and kinda mean-looking.

My paternal grandfather, who died in 2004, was 1/4 dago, of the sub-Neapolitan, olive-complected variety. He was olive-complected, too, and had straight, jet-black hair and black eyes. My Dad's oldest sister, Sheena, took after him, but none of the other children did. So I guess certain traits like that can continue for several generations before they disappear. He had a small amount of Injun on his side, too. When he was alive, quite a few people said he looked like an Injun, and quite a few said that he looked like Ronald Reagan. (He was more Irish than anything else.) Personally, I always thought that he looked more like a cross between James Garner and Bob Barker.
      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-13-2010, 04:56 PM. Reason: Reformatting for ease of reading.

I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Welcome back, Cockatoo

Welcome back, Cockatoo.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2057#post2057

Originally posted by COCKATOO View Post
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2052#post2052

Gee, kinda crude and rough around the edges but actually pretty perceptive in some ways after getting past the odd female hang ups at the start.

Just what kind of mamzer are you, what are your percentages?

(I haven't logged in here in a while and I see the old inbox has been filling up ... its after 1 AM, will I read thru them now?? )
        Well, every single one of you girleys drive about every single one of us boys with normal urges more than a little bit over the edge. When we are 17, we think that having only four wives is not enough. By the time we reach the age of fifty, we think that having one wife is almost one wife too many.

That said, welcome back from a long absence. I can understand you not wanting to be in the free-fire zone when me and Pastor Britton was fighting with Da Pisser and Da Pisser's collection of ZOGbot mamzers, transsexshuls, perverts, fuktards and whigger ass-clowns. The end result after the past few months has been a divorcement from an alliance which myself and Pastor Britton wanted out of after we caught Da Pisser and Da Wonger trying to thieve Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH and the $400,000+ locked in probate. As a result, Da Pisser has flocked to his ZOG-forums every single mamzer and whigger offal that myself and 6Killer had run off. Da Pisser seems to have closed up Pisser's Cinder and thus eliminated the embarrASSing archives and forced the mamzerim/whiggerdumb to post onto Pisser's Pussy Palace sponsored by the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity. Sci-Fi Faber recently admitted that him and Jeromy Visser were in with Hal Turner in spying on the above-ground DSCI Church. Which is what I suspected for the past year or so.

Now both sides sometimes engage in long-range artillery shelling by posting stuff on our separate forums. LiarBill DeClueless is claiming that I'm scared of the mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack because I told LiarBill to cum down anytime for gelding when LiarBill feels froggish. I seen the KookKluddKlown of Klan(niglet)Chester on the Hitler Channel over Ron Edwards' IKA "Klan of Mamzer Ass-Clowns" looking like the same stupid lump of whiggershit and saved it to DVD a week or so ago. Photos shall be forthcummin'. Da Pisser was playing dead possum last I looked, but the gaunt little meth-goobered half-growed possum was showing signs of sucking eggs & other stuff last I looked. Obadiah/Obadliar/Obadorkkker666 is claiming that PassTard Weissmamzer is myself and some other real female non-transsexshul is me. The rest of Da Pisser's crew is being Da Pisser's crew. All is jewsual in da whirrrrlllld.

And neither 6Killer nor myself like most of the critters that are clustering around William Finck. However, it is not for us to cause trouble over whom Bill chooses to have in his own congregation, especially when both 6Killer and myself have always championed decentralization and individual pastorial autonomy. So the past month or so, I've been lurking listening to Bill's Christogenia open forum, but not posted or called in. Two weeks ago, this Mike Delaney and his pet jew mamzer Quest/Kaplan snitched my blog on PastorLindstedt.org to Hostmonster and I got booted off. However, Finck was helpful in heading me to 1and1.com and I'll get PastorLindstedt.org back up and running, along with the www.aryan-nations-mo.org domain name. I got a business account and can have streaming audio and video on it, which will be the start of Christian Identity News Network.

So welcome back, Cockatoo. I don't begrudge you helping out William Finck, and insofar as the others who I don't much care for are concerned, well, if I have nothing to do with them then I have nothing to bitch about, then do I? Which is why I don't venture outside my own subforum on Finck's and advise 6Killer, who is busy, to do the same.

So, there is nothing left on your plate that I've put there, Cockatoo. Glad you could visit and please come back any time.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-14-2010, 01:18 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Originally posted by TrashCanMan72 View Post
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2055#post2055

Not really sure about the percentages. I know I'm at least 1/16th Cherokee Injun on my Mom's side, with a certain amount of Welsh blood as well, unfortunately.

On my Dad's side, I know I have some nigger blood, but I'm not really sure how much. My paternal grandmother had kinky black hair and big lips, which, of course, are the tell-tale signs. Also, she lived in a town in Georgia that's about 80% black, and has been majority-black for as long as anybody can remember. She had a whole bunch of brothers and sisters, and the ones that I've actually seen don't look nearly as Negroid as she did, (She died back in December of 1990.) so there's a possiblity that her mother could've been raped by one. It's hard to say. I actually knew her mother, my great-grandmother, who lived well into her 90's, and didn't look Negroid at all. She looked pretty much like your typical old Southron lady of French descent. I never knew my great-grandfather, but I saw a couple of pictures of him, and all I remember is that he was tall, bald-headed, and kinda mean-looking.

My paternal grandfather, who died in 2004, was 1/4 dago, of the sub-Neapolitan, olive-complected variety. He was olive-complected, too, and had straight, jet-black hair and black eyes. My Dad's oldest sister, Sheena, took after him, but none of the other children did. So I guess certain traits like that can continue for several generations before they disappear. He had a small amount of Injun on his side, too. When he was alive, quite a few people said he looked like an Injun, and quite a few said that he looked like Ronald Reagan. (He was more Irish than anything else.) Personally, I always thought that he looked more like a cross between James Garner and Bob Barker.
          Sounds like you're not too clear on your background. Well, good luck on your autobiography project, maybe you'll find it therapeutic. Maybe you'll find that demons aren't so much your problem as much as just garden variety neurotic dementia of some sort brought on by existence in a jew-driven fishbowl/test tube - its a common problem today. Unplugging from it can't be bad for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
            Welcome back, Cockatoo.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2057#post2057[INDENT][INDENT]

Well, every single one of you girleys drive about every single one of us boys with normal urges more than a little bit over the edge. When we are 17, we think that having only four wives is not enough. By the time we reach the age of fifty, we think that having one wife is almost one wife too many.
            LOL, yeah I've always said those wannabe polygamists ought to get what they wish for! If you're hard headed its a good way to come to acceptance of what Yahweh really says about marriage in His word and learn that He really does know what He is talking about ... some people just have to learn by hard lessons!

That said, welcome back from a long absence. I can understand you not wanting to be in the free-fire zone when me and Pastor Britton was fighting with Da Pisser and Da Pisser's collection of ZOGbot mamzers, transsexshuls, perverts, fuktards and whigger ass-clowns. The end result after the past few months has been a divorcement from an alliance which myself and Pastor Britton wanted out of after we caught Da Pisser and Da Wonger trying to thieve Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH and the $400,000+ locked in probate. As a result, Da Pisser has flocked to his ZOG-forums every single mamzer and whigger offal that myself and 6Killer had run off. Da Pisser seems to have closed up Pisser's Cinder and thus eliminated the embarrASSing archives and forced the mamzerim/whiggerdumb to post onto Pisser's Pussy Palace sponsored by the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity. Sci-Fi Faber recently admitted that him and Jeromy Visser were in with Hal Turner in spying on the above-ground DSCI Church. Which is what I suspected for the past year or so.

Now both sides sometimes engage in long-range artillery shelling by posting stuff on our separate forums. LiarBill DeClueless is claiming that I'm scared of the mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack because I told LiarBill to cum down anytime for gelding when LiarBill feels froggish. I seen the KookKluddKlown of Klan(niglet)Chester on the Hitler Channel over Ron Edwards' IKA "Klan of Mamzer Ass-Clowns" looking like the same stupid lump of whiggershit and saved it to DVD a week or so ago. Photos shall be forthcummin'. Da Pisser was playing dead possum last I looked, but the gaunt little meth-goobered half-growed possum was showing signs of sucking eggs & other stuff last I looked. Obadiah/Obadliar/Obadorkkker666 is claiming that PassTard Weissmamzer is myself and some other real female non-transsexshul is me. The rest of Da Pisser's crew is being Da Pisser's crew. All is jewsual in da whirrrrlllld.
            Yes, indeed, that is an unfortunate situation there, but I'll respond later by PM.

And neither 6Killer nor myself like most of the critters that are clustering around William Finck. However, it is not for us to cause trouble over whom Bill chooses to have in his own congregation, especially when both 6Killer and myself have always championed decentralization and individual pastorial autonomy. So the past month or so, I've been lurking listening to Bill's Christogenia open forum, but not posted or called in. Two weeks ago, this Mike Delaney and his pet jew mamzer Quest/Kaplan snitched my blog on PastorLindstedt.org to Hostmonster and I got booted off. However, Finck was helpful in heading me to 1and1.com and I'll get PastorLindstedt.org back up and running, along with the www.aryan-nations-mo.org domain name. I got a business account and can have streaming audio and video on it, which will be the start of Christian Identity News Network.
            Cool, sounds like a good plan - once again Yahweh taking what was meant for evil and turning it to good?

So welcome back, Cockatoo. I don't begrudge you helping out William Finck, and insofar as the others who I don't much care for are concerned, well, if I have nothing to do with them then I have nothing to bitch about, then do I? Which is why I don't venture outside my own subforum on Finck's and advise 6Killer, who is busy, to do the same.
            ??? - Bill Finck is cool and a great teacher - my main interest online has always been to try to find some decent CI teachings. Between Emahiser, Finck, Eli James and the older teachings of Comparet and Swift, good things are finally becoming more readily available online ... this is a positive for sure. The internet has an obvious problem - a lot of it is played out in an open, available, public arena. Some problems are obvious and need to be dealt with with a sledgehammer (one in particular seems to have been handled at least to some degree), but sometimes the testing/thinning out process takes some time and in the meantime you have to just be cautious and aware...

So, there is nothing left on your plate that I've put there, Cockatoo. Glad you could visit and please come back any time.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
            Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum
            Well, logged in or not, I'm never totally out of the loop I'll PM you further in a bit...

Comment

Thread Suggestion.

Originally posted by COCKATOO View Post
              Sounds like you're not too clear on your background. Well, good luck on your autobiography project, maybe you'll find it therapeutic. Maybe you'll find that demons aren't so much your problem as much as just garden variety neurotic dementia of some sort brought on by existence in a jew-driven fishbowl/test tube - its a common problem today. Unplugging from it can't be bad for anyone.

Probably pretty rude of me to leave you hanging like that, but it's pretty much par for the course for me. I guess I'm something of an idiot savante, to say the least, aside from being a demoniac. Whether the two are connected or not, I don't know.

The bottom line is, though, I simply shouldn't exist. It's not merely a matter of being a mamzer, which I do recognize as being at least part of my trouble, but, rather just a case of having BAD GENES, period. I highly doubt that the average mamzer is anywhere near as fucked up as I am, though, no doubt, they have their issues.

There is a certain amount of mental illness on both sides of my family. My paternal grandmother, from everything I've heard, was the next thing to retarded, due, in no small amount, to her nigger genes. She couldn't cook or clean the house very well, and, at times, she would just get depressed and lay around for days at a time. Add to this the fact that she was married to a boozy, foul-tempered Irishman/dago/Injun who was screwing around on her right and left, and, frankly, it's amazing my Dad, asshole that he is, turned out as normal as he did.

Then there's my Mom's brother, Uncle Sonny, as we call him. He's supposedly a manic depressive, and has been on lithium for years. To hear him tell it, the guy is just basically overwhelmed by his own emotions, and can't deal with them, so, as I see it, he takes the easy way out, and just stays medicated all the time.

I suppose he may've been traumatized, to some degree or other, by his experience in Vietnam, but, as I see it, his biggest problem is his worthless-ass wife. What he ever saw in that butt-ugly bitch is beyond me. I've never in my life seen a woman who looked more like a witch....or a Jewess. (But, of course, I repeat myself. ) So far as anyone knows, she's not the latter, (her maiden name was Wilson) but as Bill Finck would say, "She missed a good chance!" Her face pretty much matches her personality.

The smartest thing he ever did in his life was pushing her out the door and locking it behind her, back in 1984 or 1985, but what did it get him? Thrown in the back of a piglice car and taken to the nuthouse.

But, anyway, all of this gets into the issue of "legal ground", which I really do believe is a criteria where demonic possession is involved. The fact that I was basically a cull: a mongrel from a tainted bloodline, probably had a lot to do with it. I can't help but think that the fact that my parents never cared too much about me in the first place must've been a factor as well. They just saw me, basically, as an accessory to their lives. Like it was all gonna be some damn sitcom or something. They were very immature and selfish. The very fact that, when I tried to tell them about the things that were happening to me, they didn't even believe me, let alone take any measures to try and protect me, speaks volumes.

So, anyhow, that's the short answer to your question. Grant it, all the trappings of this miserable Jewish soap opera called "Amerika", aka Babylon, The Third And Last, haven't helped matters any, but, yes, I do believe that I have an actual demon/demons as well. I've just seen too much evidence over the years to doubt it. The question is, How in the bloody hell do you get rid of them? It's not like exorcists are exactly a dime a dozen, and, as I was telling my cousin the other day, there's no way in hell I would ever go to a Jesuit for help. Satan doesn't cast out Satan.

To Pastor Lindstedt: I noticed that you haven't got around to mirroring this in the "Bedlam/Nuthouse" section yet. Guess you've been busy with other things. But, before you do, I would appreciate it if you were to separate this into two different threads, leaving my introduction and preface as "...Last Words, Last Words, Out!..." and making the questions/replies from Cockatoo and yourself and my replies to them a new thread called "Questions For The Magickal Dog", where any future questions/comments about my autobiography can be posted.

I didn't really anticipate any comments being posted here, and, to be honest, they kind of tend to interrupt the flow of the story.

Comment

Questions For The Magickal Dog

Questions For The Magickal Dog

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2086#post2086

Originally posted by TrashCanMan72 View Post

To Pastor Lindstedt: I noticed that you haven't got around to mirroring this in the "Bedlam/Nuthouse" section yet. Guess you've been busy with other things. But, before you do, I would appreciate it if you were to separate this into two different threads, leaving my introduction and preface as "...Last Words, Last Words, Out!..." and making the questions/replies from Cockatoo and yourself and my replies to them a new thread called "Questions For The Magickal Dog", where any future questions/comments about my autobiography can be posted.

I didn't really anticipate any comments being posted here, and, to be honest, they kind of tend to interrupt the flow of the story.
                Tell you what. I'll start a new thread -- Questions For The Magickal Dog -- and move/copy all of the posts to it and then come back to this thread and let this original thread stand with only you posting to it, TrashcanMan72.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
                X