X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Fine Day In Mudville

Another Fine Day In Mudville

Another Fine Day In Mudville

As some of you know, I've been working hard to leave this pest hole of a state before I end up going postal. This city has become the center of a swirling mass of human refuse, like the center of the spiral of a toilet as it flushes. A white person must be on his toes day and night just to survive in this hell hole, and I'm not exaggerating one iota. Let me give you some examples. The following incidents happened to me in just one day recently:

I got up in the morning to go get a coffee and a donut, the staple of the white male. Getting into my truck, I noticed something odd about my bedroom window. The screen was off! This screen can't fall off. It's fitted in metal grooves and held in place by steel spring clips. I have a hell of a time removing it just to give it a cleaning, so believe me, I know. It was laying on the lawn, and the window had been pried partially open. Rage welled up inside me as I pictured the thieving wetback that had done it the night before. No doubt trying to use me to finance his arrival in gringo land. He's damned lucky he didn't make it inside because he'd have left in a body bag. I don't take prisoners. I kill . . . .

To me, a wetback is nothing more than a large cockroach. I treat them exactly the same way I would any other un-invited vermin. There really aren't any words in our language adequate enough to describe accurately the level of hatred I have for these people. I literally shudder when one passes near me. This effect they have on me is common among whites living here. After a few months you can't help but start having homicidal thoughts about them all the time. It's downright unhealthy. I now know that this is the main reason most whites have already left. It wasn't fear, it was raw revulsion and hatred that drove them out. They knew that if they remained, they'd end up dead or in prison. And a white in jail in California won't last ten minutes once the Mestizos find out he's in there for killing muds . . . .

After fixing my screen, I got back in my truck and went to the coffee shop. On my way home I came to a small intersection in the middle of mud town. As always, I looked carefully both ways because young dampbacks (the kids of wetbacks) love to race their junk heaps down these streets doing seventy. Their cars are never licensed or insured, and most of the time they don't even own them. So hitting one will only cost you out the ass and wreck your car to boot. The cops refuse to stop them because after all, this is a wetback controlled sanctuary city. God! So as I was saying, I looked both ways then proceeded carefully across the small intersection. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye I saw a streak of movement. I instinctively slammed on the brakes as hard as I could and swerved to the right . . . hard. My reaction saved my ass. Because a fat, asshole ugly nigger bitch in a white Ford van had been waiting for me, parked under a tree on the side of the street, engine idling, waiting for the first white to cross her path. When I entered the intersection she gunned it and shot out into the street, trying her damnedest to hit me. I caught a brief nanosecond look at her face as she came at me. Her hideous, apelike face was etched with full blown nigger greed and malice. I heard her scream, "Muthafugga!" when she realized I had avoided her attempt at ramming me. She looked over her shoulder at me with guilt and fear in her eyes when she saw that I was cutting my wheels and giving chase. I was going to jerk that fat bitch out of her van and beat her into corn pone. She had pissed off the wrong cracker . . . .

That fat, stinking ho really hauled butt, with me hot on her ass. I floored it. I wanted her head on a stick. But then we came to a stop light at a busy street..and I mean busy. Instead of stopping, she shot out into traffic, eliciting a tirade of honking horns from angry drivers. She had risked a major wreck to avoid an ass whooping that she knew she richly deserved. Damn niggers. I had better sense than to follow her stupidity and consequently lost her. Sooner or later I'll find that whore, and when I do, I'll give it to her . . . with interest. She's no female in my book, she's an ape, period . . . .

Running into whites is a cottage industry in this state. Niggers actually make a really good living doing it, and the insurance companies pay out rather than be sued for being "racis'". Whenever there's a civil trial, the juries are almost 100% mud, and they always side with their fellow parasite. The insurance companies know it's far cheaper just to pay them off. So my premiums go up to pay for it. I was shaking with rage by the time I got home, and I wondered just how much more of this kind of stress my heart could take before one of these incidents put me in the ground. This city is not a healthy place for whites . . . .

Later that day I went to the grocery store. While at the checkout stand a ho and her vast brood of niglets pulled in behind me. Immediately one of her apelets began pushing past me, trying to get to the candy rack to do what they always do, which is tear into the candy with their nasty little nose pickers and eat whatever they like without paying for it. The store just chalks it up to doing business with niggers. But this particular little chimp was really a pain in the ass. There were other racks not two feet away, but this little asshole wanted to push by me, demanding I move out of the way and stop stacking my food so he could do so. Mammie had taught him well. I flat refused to move and made the loud comment, "Typical lack of manners and training."

The ho instantly got indignant as expected, and her head began to do the standard bobble head routine of the ho with tude'. She growled, "Whatchoo say?" "I said, you people always have this attitude. No manners, no class!" "Whatchoo mean "YOU people"?" she howled. I glared at her. "You know damn well what I mean! You're raising prison bait and everybody knows it!" Well, I can tell you right now that mammie chimped out on the spot, causing the typical niggah scene, calling me a "racis crackah" etc, etc, blah, blah, blah. I'm telling you folks, I can't even buy a loaf of bread without having to deal with these animals. If it isn't the wetbacks it's the niggers. If it isn't the niggers it's the crooked cops.

Those bastards are so money hungry now that whites have to literally creep around town because these pricks are targeting whites because we're the only ones left with a few dollars in our pockets, and their bosses at city hall want them. They've installed a whole raft of new cameras at almost all the red lights in town in hopes of snagging more people for ticket money. And they've tripled the fines. The average ticket will now cost you around $350.00!! Of course if you're wetback you don't have to sweat it. Most of the cops are wetbacks too . . . .

Doesn't this city sound like a wonderful spot to raise a family? U-huh. There's only one thing this basin needs, and that's a tactical nuke. I've give a left nut to own one, let me tell you . . . .

Well, there was much more to that particular day, but the really frightening part is that it wasn't at all unusual, it was typical. I want all those of you that live in states that haven't yet been overrun to this extent to wake up and realize that the mudslide is heading your way too. And if you don't get
    active right now in stopping these pricks, and especially the politicians promoting them, your home will soon look like mine. You need to get mean. Get hostile and take no prisoners. Don't worry about pissing people off. They damned sure aren't concerned about what you like. This is YOUR land. Take it back . . . .

JOOM

"[N]either the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt."
    --Samuel Adams, essay in The Public Advertiser, 1749

Modern Translation: All the laws on earth won't save a nation full of corrupt lowlifes." --Joom

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2121#post2121
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...459#post291459
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...3350#post13350
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...ille-joom.html
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=66
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-08-2010, 08:11 PM.

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

The Mud Bomb

The Mud Bomb

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3601#post3601

The Mud Bomb

When I was 17, I saw the mushrooming mud population all over the world and read the growth statistics, and I knew that if the world's leaders didn't force those animals to put a cork in it, we'd be overrun with hungry muds by the time I was forty. And sure as hell, we are.

I watched part of one of those "Feed the Children" ads they're constantly putting on the tube, begging for always more money to feed the starving niglets that are being born faster than they can find diapers to put on their nasty little asses. They panned across a scene that made me sick, literally. It was hundreds of small niglets, all sitting at long benches side-by-side, shoveling down huge mouthfuls of food from hundreds of bowls just as fast as they could cramm it down. And who was serving them but an army of very pregnant nigger mammies, all about to add to the problem while lazy bucks laid up just outside the range of the cameras, stuffing their worthless faces and keeping the women fat and pregnant. All they know how to do is eat and make more niggers. It's literally like sweeping the desert with a toothbrush. An exercise in total futility. For no matter how many starving niglets they feed, tomorrow there's twice as many clambering at the door, wanting whitey to feed them. More and more and more and more niglets as fast as they can pop out. And those idiot Christian organizations are dumping vast amounts of money down a bottomless pit that's serving no purpose and solving no problems...

What they ARE doing however, is raising up another huge generation of murdering,thieving, breeding bucks. Because every last one of those "cute" little niglets that are so industriously shoveling down their chow will grow up to be just more parasites and predators. They're not helping things, they're making things WORSE! CRUEL! HEART-LESS! RACIST! That's what these fools call me and those like me who call them on the carpet for their stupidity. They preach about charity and love for children, blah, blah, blah. Their logic just doesn't track. It's all female maternal emotion without a gram of common sense injected into it. Wise people would STOP feeding them. They would demand in world court that the United Nations force these turd world countries to institute mandatory birth control with severe penalties for violators. And for muds the punishment must be extremely severe because their drive to screw overrides everything else in their tiny little brains...

The current populations of Africa, India, China, and South America make my case for me. The numbers are staggering and yes, terrifying. I watched a film clip from India two days ago. It showed thousands of young towel heads violently protesting living conditions. Not enough room to live. Not enough jobs, food, education, medical care, etc. The vast brown masses boiled and seethed as I watched this stinking, nasty caldron of humanity as it started to boil over. There just isn't enough to go around anymore, but guess what? Yep! They're STILL breeding like there's no tomorrow! This can only lead to DEATH on a scale unmatched in human history, and soon. I'm not talking about in the next few decades, I mean SOON, like say, THIS YEAR! That's because as of now, there's still no plans whatsoever to stop this madness. Instead the mud races are frantically destroying the earth's remaining rain forests to make room for there growing mudlet families. And in a few years they too will want land, and so on and so on, and none of them give a rat's ass about the consequences to the rest of the planet just as long as THEY get to breed and get their chunk of land. They just can't wait to knock up cute little Consuelo and raise a bunch of nasty, snot dripping wetlets of their own. Arriba!

Ahah! It makes me want to go down there and just go postal, killing everything in sight that has a brown color to it. They are killing this planet and killing this society. There is more than one kind of murderer. And there's no point in trying to reason with these lowlifes because they're too stupid and too stubborn. All you can do is force them to behave. Our jam-packed prisons attest to the fact that there's no talking to them. All we can do is shoot them or eliminate them in some other way. And this doesn't just apply to the wetbacks races and sub-races, but all species of mud. They're all in this together. They enrage and disgust me. I am completely appalled at the sheer stupidity of my forefathers for not dealing with this problem before it became the beast it is today. nThey could have cured the earth of these vermin back then with a minimum of resistance, and today they would be a non-issue, an academic argument for history students at our universities instead of the direst threat we've ever faced as a race...

Sure my solution is ruthless. But the situation is out of control right now! And if we don't implement some form of euthanasia, and fast, they're going to implement it themselves by invading their neighbors for their food, crops, land, and goods. Wars will spring up everywhere. As I write this, there are an average of 3 million muds dying of starvation each and every month! And the number is growing fast. And the worse economic times get, the more muds immigrate to the countries that have more.

Just look at what's happening in South America right now. The entire wetback economy has collapsed and those muds are running for the American border just as fast as they can drag their pregnant wives over here. The liberals have been feeding our duped population a bunch of false reports on how the invasion has decreased. BULL SHIT!!! Those thieves are coming over here at a rate never seen in the history of this nation! It's a wholesale invasion! The Border Patrol is swamped way past their ability to do anything about it except make token resistance. They arrest one and fifty run past them. Many officers are quitting in frustration because they've realized our government isn't serious about stopping them at all. That's because wetbacks mean votes! Never mind they're destroying the country. Leaders don't have to live with them, so why should they care? Now niggers by the multi-thousands are being imported by pirates, dragging their AIDS infested asses here, all the way from Africa. And guess who gets to pay for their illness and all the females they infect, many times deliberately? Yep! WE do...

And then there's the so-called "legal" immigrants that number in the millions per year. All of them ignorant, diseased, and usually criminally insane muds. All of them looking for our white women. I don't give a rat's ass WHAT our liberal infested government or media says about me being a racist or a bigot. They don't even know the meaning of the words. They just throw them around whenever somebody hits them with the hard truth about those bastards. EVERY last thing I've said can be backed up to the hilt with government statistics and scientific studies from prestigious institutions that even those snobs have to recognize. The truth is the truth, and to HELL with all those that attack me for using it. If they don't like the truth then I suggest they get out of the country and move to mudland. That's where bootlicks like them belong...

I think that we should take every last crooked politician and force them to live among their pet muds in the ghettos with them. Let them see how they like having their daughters screwed or raped and their sons shot and their homes robbed and cars swiped. Let them see how they like all the sweet little surprises muds bring with them. Soon however, it won't matter. That's because they're still breeding like a bag of Jiffy Pop swelling on the stove. And pretty quick now that bag is going to explode all over us . . . and them. Each one of those muds wants to breed and make more muds, who want to breed and make more muds, etc, etc. to infinity. There's no end to the madness other than mass death.

It has to come, and soon. The question is, do we allow it to explode uncontrolled all over us, killing us all? Or do we take them out now before they can? Either way we're out of time. A decision must be made. Perhaps this is their solution. It could very well be so.

My problem is that the damned Jews are including us in the purge, and we're already almost extinct compared to all the other races. We can't allow it. Indeed, we need to take them out instead and do the world a huge favor. Because as far as I'm concerned, muds are superior to kikes. Muds are stupid but kikes are just plain evil . . . .

We've all got to prepare for the mud bomb. This tired old world is fed up with man's greed and evil. We've got overpopulation, pollution, resource depletion, political evil, famine, a dying ozone layer, dying wildlife, nuclear weapons, and Islamic fanaticism to name just a few. We can't survive much longer without one or more of these demons of our time getting us all. I'm angry, you bet. Because all of our problems are caused by a very few rich, powerful, and corrupt people in power. I want their heads!! And one day I'll have a few of them mounted over my fireplace as a warning to all those in the future who would dare to trample on my race or it's future on this planet. It's the only
    home we have . . . .

JOOM

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

--Ronald Reagan

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

Comment

A Kick Ass Tale

A Kick Ass Tale

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5002#post5002

AYYYYEEEE! CARUMBA!!!!

Every once in a great while something happens to give me renewed hope in our race, and it keeps me fighting on. Recently I was inside a local parts house over across the Arkansas border. And you must remember that this state is run by the Clintons and other absolutely rabid communist liberals, who are working feverishly to complete the destruction of the white culture in that state. Hence they are pumping in wetbacks, LA and Chimpcinatti niggers, Somali Moslem radicals and Koreans, just as fast as they can get them there. The state is rapidly being transformed into a crime ridden toilet. The "trash index" as I now call it, is off the freaking scale. The whites that have been born and bred there are up in arms and talking revolution and dragging their leaders out into the streets and lynching them. Consequently every courthouse, political office and official building at their capitol now looks like something out of your textbook police state. Security is absolute. No one goes into any of these buildings without first having their pockets emptied, shoes, belts and phones confiscated, then their bodies searched. After that they are forced to stand at attention in a designated space with-out speaking or moving . . . or they get summarily stomped by the goon squad. These arrogant cockroaches know they deserve and indeed need killing, so they are taking every possible measure to prevent it, even if it means treating the public like terrorists. Thank you Patriot Act . . .

And trust me, it's only going to get worse as this cancer spreads and more and more whites finally get fed up. Well anyway, I was in this parts house and I was trying to find a hard-to-locate part for a particular vehicle, when out of the corner of my eye I noticed this large white guy sauntering in. He was at least 6 feet-3 inches and weighed a good 300 pounds. He was blonde, blue eyed and wore his hair down to shoulder length. He also had a full beard and both were scraggly and unkempt, making him look for all the world like an ancient berserker Viking of old. All he was missing was a horned helmet and an axe. This guy quietly walked to the rear of the store and began eyeing the merchandise, so I forgot him and went back to my business.

Like the rest of the town, the damned wetbacks were steadily insinuating themselves into every business they could, by offering to work for half pay, forcing many hard working whites out of a job so their greedy employers can make a bigger profit. This is supposed to be illegal in this country now, but all the liberal states refuse to enforce the new law, so whites are still getting screwed. So now this parts house had no less than three Mexicans working the counter. I refused to let them wait on me of course, waiting instead until their remaining white employees to see to me . . .

Many of the other whites feel the same way, and this is not missed by the employer either. In fact this practice is going on all over town and is spreading. Good. But back to my tale.

My turn finally came up, and while I was talking to the parts clerk, one of the wetbacks, a big one, as bending over the battery shelf, testing one of the unites they were charging for a customer. He was jabbering Spanish to one of his fellow wetback employees, which absolutely enrages many whites every time some wetback does this. It's disrespectful and arrogant. Well it just so happened that my Viking also heard that crap, and I could see the blood vessels begin to stand out of his forehead and his whole face quickly turn a shade of bright beet red. He was enraged. Something inside him had finally snapped, and he wasn't taking any more of it . . . ever. Everything happened in slow motion to me, though in reality it all took place in less than half a second. Suddenly my berserker started running toward the bent over wetback, and I could see his eyes zeroing in on the Mexican's fat ass like a red flag to a bull. Then he reared his right leg back and then kicked that stinking invader right square in the ass so hard that his boot literally lifted him clean off the floor! I shit you not!! The wetback flew straight into the battery shelf head-first, howling in shock and agony as his pain nerves began to register that his ass had just been thoroughly kicked!!

He came to rest with his head wedged deep in the shelf. Nobody moved, they just stood there in awed silence, mouths hanging open like fly traps. The Viking on the other hand simply turned away and calmly walked out of the store and down the street without saying a word. But he did have this huge, shit eating, satisfied grin plastered all over his furry face.

As for me, I stood there gape mouthed a moment, watching my hero leave the store, then as I gazed at the jabbering wetback who was now trying to extricate himself from the shelf, I started to guffaw uncontrollably. I can't remember when I laughed so hard. Tears began to flow as I laughed until I almost retched. And so did several other whites who had witnessed the incident. Of course the wetbacks were outraged and began jabbering away in Spanish, ninety miles an hour. They wanted the offending white arrested for assault, racism, a hate crime and anything else they could think of. Just then their dream of screwing over a gringo was shattered by one of the white employees, who gave them a bit of news they definitely did not want to hear. Turns out the Viking is a mental case and on state disability, and therefore not legally responsible for his actions, hence he's arrest proof.

Oh! You should have heard those wetbacks scream in rage! This only made all of us laugh even harder. Then one of our number piped up and asked the wetback with the throbbing anus, "Hey Jose! Maybe the Mexican Consulate can give you a butt cushion! And you'd better tell him to order a bunch more because that could end up becoming a real fad!" "HAAWW!" went the whites in the store . . .

By the time my business was finished in town, news of what had happened had already spread like wildfire from one end of the burg to the other. And the only ones not laughing were the invaders. Aww shucks! Don't you feel really bad for him? Yeah, I was sure you did! HAWWW! As long as I live, the image of that greasy invader's ass lifting off the floor under jackboot power will be imprinted in my mind. Whenever I'm depressed or in a funk, all I'll have to do is remember that day and I'll start to smile. What America desperately needs right now is fifty million jackboots lifting fifty million invader asses clean off the floor with the hardest kick they can possibly muster. I want them to hurt. I want them to hurt like bloody hell and make them afraid of turning their thieving backs on any white as long as they're here in our land where they have always known they aren't welcome. All that Viking's pent up rage and frustration with our evil leaders and all the millions of greedy, arrogant invaders that are sneaking in here to steal our birthright came to a head when
      he saw that wetback's ass glaring at him, as if it had a "Kick Me!" sign tacked to it.

As far as my own personal opinion of the guy, I think he's as sane as the rest of us (and sanity is a relative thing anyway). I think that all the pressures of having to cope with a country that has turned its back on the very people that built it, finally caused him to snap and end up a mental case. Because what he did to that bastard is something we'd all love to do. My hat's off to him . . .

The time is fast approaching when every invader will run in guilty terror from the retribution so sorely owed them. And I for one, can't wait ...........

JOOM

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
      --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Not an immigration problem -- a Third World invasion.

Not an immigration problem -- a Third World invasion.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5537#post5537

We don’t have an immigration problem, we are being subjected to a third world invasion and no one wants to admit it. Invasions are designed not just to change but to destroy the existing organized society. Just ask the Romans, Greeks, Finns, French, Spanish, Japanese, Indo-Chinese, Palestinians and not the least, American Indians. Its motto is “Press “1” for English”.

While we have massive under and un-employment, the US is legally admitting over 1 million persons a year. This is the definition of insanity. Heaven knows how many illegal immigrants are currently living here and how many others join them each year. The Republican leadership wants cheap labor and the Democratic Leadership wants cheap votes. The price is that the youth have no future in this society. The taxpayers can look forward to higher taxes for welfare, school construction and operation, prison maintenance, operation and construction and the shutdown of maternity wards in hospitals. Whites can look forward to a greater application of “hate crimes”, “hate speech”, “anchor babies”, “equal opportunity” and ”affirmative action” laws that serve to disenfranchise them.

Immigrants come to take from the existing society and recreate it to resemble what they have left. The US apparently has unlimited space, energy resources, trash disposal sites, highways, state parks etc.

The property owners will also have to provide school teachers and classrooms for a school system that is the new Tower of Babel, trying to reach the perfect politically correct nirvana called utopia. Unfortunately the upcoming race wars will cancel that dream.

We can look forward to becoming a third world has-been society with third world disease, poverty, government military dictatorship, collapsing standard of living and personal freedom. It will probably take an incurable TB epidemic to wake up some people.

I have only one life to lead and one life to speak out. Let those who are afraid of being called racists, bigots etc. along with their progeny live with the consequences of their cowardice.

Russell Walker

I have been asked to write an editorial response to a pro-Immigration column. Here is my response. May I have your comments. russ

_____

Church of the Sub-Mattoid

A Sheep in Sheep's Clothing Pretending to be a Tedious Tard Whigger

Comment

Working...
        X