Clear All

• The Return of the Prodigal Wei?mann

The Return of Prodigal Wei?mann

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2152#post2152
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...273#post271273
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=2314#post2314

Originally posted by Pastor Wei?mann View Post
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=2295#post2295

Today I have read the most bravest,honest statements ever made from a DSCI Pastor.

I feel so proud ,so overwhelmingly thrilled to hear Pastor Lindstedt's words defending DSCI against ZOG agents provocateurs.

I am extremely happy to know that at least there is a Man,a Real DSCI Pastor in the same age and time than Me that Defends DSCI with his own life!

A few months ago I made a mistake which I regret,judging an Innocent Man like if I knew the living hell what he went through...

I take back each and all of my Words against Pastor Lindstedt... I feel like Saul of Tarsus before becoming in St.Paul.

He was blinded by the anger then...but later he opened up his eyes and saw the world with a different eyes...

I just re-registered in your CNF forum ,Pastor Lindstedt, I wish that you look at me as the "Prodigal Son" that made stupid mistakes but at the end He recovered his "sanity" and came back to his Father, if you will...

Therefore I apologize to you.

GOD Bless You Pastor Lindsted.

SIEG HEIL!!!

Your behavior is extremely erratic. I don't need to go into how erratic it was, but it got so bad that it was a relief when you left the last time.

I have decided to give you a second chance on my forum, with the following conditions:

You are logged on as a registered member. However, your username is "Prodigal Wei?mann." If you change it back to 'Pastor Wei?mann' you will be booted immediately. You'll be out slicker than goose shit through a tin horn.

Your UserTitle is: Working on Strike #3. That is EXACTLY your status. Don't even think of changing that usertitle until after a full month is up, and then you have asked for and received my permission to change it.

Thirdly, no Catholic shit. Dual-Seedline Christian Identity regards Rome as another Babylon second only to jewrusalem. I'm still wanting to give a good Das Swedentrunken to the entire jewfferson Shitty Missery Papist diocese because this evil bitch named Jane Smith convened an illegal 'religious' hearing in order to jewstify doping me up illegally at the Fulton State NutHouse in violation of federal and state law, including Revised Missouri Statutes 630.180. I told that evil old mackeral-snapping cunt that if it took another Thirty Years War for them papist cocksuckers to learn not to fuck with us Swedish Protestants that I was just the 'not oafishully state recognized' religious figure to open up a 55-gallon drum of industrial-strength Reformation whup-ass on their wop and alpine altar-boy diddling asses. I've never seen a papist yet that didn't think that it got to tell an Aryan Protestant what to do, and my solution is a little waterboarding in the piss & shit of the Swede will be just the ticket for . . . well, running their papist asses out of Aryan Protestant areas. So repeat, no Catlick shit, be it hybernigger, or squareheaded Alpine Deutch, or pollack, or wop shit.

You are to refrain from attacking the few posters I have on my forum and act like an Aryan -- which means 'The Noble Ones' -- is supposed to act. You have a low status.

Now why have I let you back on?

Well, because I don't believe in censorship but I do believe in jewlagging. I let Rabanger 'Albion' Miller-Doggett on my forum. The only one not allowed on my forum is WhiggerSwill, and that is because WhiggerSwill has a kort order against Harold Covington, who is an ally, and I want Harold Covington to post on my Christian Nationalist Forum and that can't happen if WhiggerSwill is allowed on 'oafishully' on my forum. Now I do have a WhiggerSwill sockpuppet which repeats WhiggerSwill's CreaTarded ZOGbot kikeshit, and when I get the PastorLindstedt.org forum back up and running, then WhiggerSwill will be allowed to post there.

So I seen how you have run wild on all the other forums, even Da Pisser-Possum's Pisser's (Recently Nuked) Cinder. You have a tendency to wear out jewr welcum pretty quickly.

So if you misbehave, then I can use my admin skills to make you look really really silly really really quick.

However, if you behave, I'll let you sockpuppet away. I know that you hate Obadiah/Obaliar/Oba-genderbendering-pissers-ZOGbot-possum666 a lot, probably since you both were on the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer's VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF. You want to have an Obapoofterpossum sockpuppet to play with? Then fine by me.

You really need to learn not to piss and shit in the tent that houses you, Wei?mann. You piss on my forum rug and the rolled up jewspaper descends and you get jewr nose rubbed in jewr mess.

And get me straight and this time listen up for once: I don't want to destroy known judas goats and uncovered ZOGbots like TraitorGlenn Miller or jewromy Visser or LiarBill DeClue(less). Not when they are so very usefool by showing me which new diseased whigger animals are going ass-to-mouth with them. It is extremely useful to be able to tell which newbies have ZOGbot hoof-and-asshole disease. I cleared it with Louis Beam and David and Katya Lane that I would pretend to be TraitorGlenn Miller's bestest Internut friend and from August 2000 until either WhiggerSwill or Ron Doggett ratted me out, I was TraitorGlenn-Millering TraitorGlenn Miller. It is amazing what you can accomplish when you develop a little self-discipline, my dear Wei?mann. Then you can run with the big dogs instead of having to be left behind to sit on the porch.

I'll re-post this over at Christian Nationalist Forum. You are to post your above post on the thread announcing your return. Then I'll post a new welcome message underneath it.

Doubtless the baal-priests and ZOGbots over at Pisser's Possum Pussy Palace will then see this and you will get banned over there. If you are not registered at Pisser's Possum Pussy Palace (PPPP) as of yet, then you are to refrain from registering until I can figure out how to use you as a spy along with the others already over there that I'm using. Fruit-Loop Visser hasn't a clue as to how to check up IP numbers.

You have some usefulness to me, but only if you learn to behave.

Do I make myself perfectly clear?

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-10-2010, 01:57 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Address to Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2161#post2161

Today I have read the most bravest,honest statements ever made from a DSCI Pastor.

I feel so proud ,so overwhelmingly thrilled to hear Pastor Lindstedt's words defending DSCI against ZOG agents provocateurs.

I am extremely happy to know that at least there is a Man,a Real DSCI Pastor in the same age and time than Me that Defends DSCI with his own life!

A few months ago I made a mistake which I regret,judging an Innocent Man like if I knew the living hell what he went through...

I take back each and all of my Words against Pastor Lindstedt... I feel like Saul of Tarsus before becoming in St.Paul.

He was blinded by the anger then...but later he opened up his eyes and saw the world with a different eyes...

I just re-registered in your CNF forum ,Pastor Lindstedt, I wish that you look at me as the "Prodigal Son" that made stupid mistakes but at the end He recovered his "sanity" and came back to his Father, if you will...

Therefore I apologize to you.

GOD Bless You Pastor Lindstedt.

SIEG HEIL!!!
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-10-2010, 03:31 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Roger that.

btw:I registered like 3 months ago in CPF forum but I have no posts over there.

Would it be OK If I post the thread that I just opened over O D about gut sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer here at CNF?

Comment

Just lay low for now at Pisser-Possum's Pussy Palace

Just lay low for now at Pisser-Possum's Pussy Palace.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2164

Originally posted by Prodigal Wei?mann View Post
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2163

Roger that.

btw:I registered like 3 months ago in CPF forum but I have no posts over there.

Would it be OK If I post the thread that I just opened over O D about gut sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer here at CNF?
        Just lay low over there then. You don't have the power to get free without asking Fruit-Loop and thus attracting attention.

Sure, but put it in the post about Linder in the VNNF subforum.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Comment

Let's have fun

It seems to me Wei?mamzer just is screwing with us. Vister and the gang didn't want jewrself. Now you come back begging for seconds.
          ריאו בריאן הוא הומו המלוכסן ממזר.

Praise D-G!

Comment

Whatever Became of "Pastor" Weibmann? We were Tards together on VNNF.

Whatever Becum,cum,cum of "Pastor" Weibmann? We were Tards together on VNNF.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2170#post2170

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...-quot-Weibmann

Strange how "Pastor" Weibmann has been so silent of late, now that Pisser's Cinder got nuked in order to hide Pisser's Black Lies, and now us CI-posing ZOGbots are jewlagged here on Da Pisser-Possum's Pussy Palace. For somebody who was so anti-Marty, you'd think he'd be busy denouncing the Rabbit Track Road ratbag on every Christian Identist or White Nationalist forum that would have him. Which, is exactly one forum now that Pisser's Cinder got nuked and everywhere else is a Pisser-Possum-free zone. But the old forum was the last forum on which he made a post. Since then, he's been deafeningly silent. Everywhere. 'Everywhere being only here where us ZOGbot Pisser-Possums are allowed to roam eating Da Pisser-Possum shit and talking shit about ZOGbot-molesting Marty. We ought to call Da Pisser-Possum's Pussy Palace the 'Auntie-Marty' Channel.

Far be it from me to be suspicious, what with being a gender-bendering poofter ass-clown ZOGbot is my specialty but I'm beginning to suspect that the good Pastor wasn't whom he claimed to be, namely a former VNNF tard which wandered over to Da Pisser's Department of ZOGland Insecurity false front which welcums us transgendered poofters, butthat he was in reality somebody's sockpuppet. But whose sockpuppet was he? Not ZOG's. Not ZOG's pretending to be a Pisser-Possum. Not a mamzer like Lenio Barcelos allied with Sci-Fi Faber, Hal Tuner, and Jeromy Visser the ZOG rats and agents provocateurs pretending to be Christian Identity. Nope, let's forget all the time when both of us were on VNNF. Who would be insane and despicable enough to hide behind "Pastor" Weibmann online?

Well, I've left a trail of gender-bendering Da Pisser-Poofter-Possum droppings for the rest of jew tards to munch down on. I can squeeze not no more for now. . . . at least until I've sucked you manly Pisser-Possums dry of my favorite beverage on my new Monica jewlinsky knee-pads. Call me jewrge Nitz-Witzgall and I'm the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer's and Da Pisser-Possums favorite 'anonymous' poofter tard.

Last edited by Obagenderbenderpisserpoofterpossum666; 06-11-2010, 11:16 PM.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
            A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
            http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
            http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Originally posted by Kolim View Post
              It seems to me Wei?mamzer just is screwing with us. Vister and the gang didn't want jewrself. Now you come back begging for seconds.
              "us" WHO exactly are "us" , as far as I know you are a "mamzer jew", spawn of satan,a Sub-animal.Period. jewr "previous user name title" was "Probably wandering jew" remember? Cos I DO.

Lindstedt had his own reasons to make you a "moderator"... fine with me.

now since jew are a "moderator" ,my guess is that jew are a suck puppet of Whom?

6Killer Post: http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showpost...&postcount=205

anyway I read a post of 6 killer calling me "Weismamzer" so he BROKE a rule,MY ARYAN RULES that state that when anybody attacks Me FIRST,then I will counter-Attack as is My Dutifully Right.

I REFRAINED to calling names at John Britton FOR MONTHS when I used to posts in the self-nuked CPM forum,when EVERYBODY,WHERE ASKING ME TO INSULT JOHN BRITTON,specially "brian wright aka billy wood" that used to attack Me,thinking that I was John Britton. but I NEVER INSULT John,NEVER DID.

But 6KIller Broke that Rule,he opened his mouth against me,so from now on it's "fair Play" "anything goes" if you will.

So from now on I will refer to John Britton -6Killer as an : "Ole' Clown mormon mamzer" If he calls me Again "Weismamzer" of course...

See,I don't want to start shit to john or anybody but at the same time I want to keep things straight.

Certainly Lindstedt told me "to not attack" anymore members in this forum...but He never told to not "Defend "Myself from mamzer's attacks,because he CAN'T tell me that,that's my Own Right .Period.

Now "Kolim" before jew lie and run jwer "probably a wandering jew mouth"again, JEW should learn that:

1.- I NEVER ASKED FOR ACCEPTANCE in the CPM Forum ,Period.

2.-I NEVER GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYBODY OVER THERE.

3.-I NEVER INSULTED OR STARTED SHIT TO ANYBODY AT CPM...ONLY AND "ONLY" AFTER SOMEONE SAID SHIT AGAINST ME FIRST ,THEN I PROCEEDED TO BREAK THEIR'S FAGGOT MAMZERS SNOUTS .

4.-I AM NOT BEGGING FOR A SECONDS,YOU WORTHLESS SUB-ANIMAL "Probably wandering jew" mamzer...

I FELT that I did wrong judging Martin Lindstedt and I FELT and DID what MY SELF CONSCIENCE TOLD ME TO DO...which was to apologize to Lindstedt.PERIOD. of course jew can Not understand that... since "wandering jews" DON'T have a SOUL.Period.

See,Both Lindstedt and I Wei?mann are grown White Racist DSCI Men that DO as We Please,Whenever We please...Unafraid to Speak what's on our Minds,against everyone.

So Lindstedt knows that I am posting in his forum again because I WANT TO,the same way I know that Lindstedt allows Me to Post in this forum because He WANTS TO.

I born being an Aryan Christian Warrior and I will die being an Aryan Christian Warrior. Period

Having said that ,There is No "contract" ,there are no "guarantees" between REAL ARYAN DSCI PASTORS...but there is a thing called "ARYAN HONOR" ...which some people "KEEP INTACT" until the End...and other just "sells it " to the best gambler.

SIEG HEIL???

Comment

Funny thing about Abo-Liar,Abo-Die!,Obadorkkker is that while I was posting at VNNF never payed attention to "him/her/itz" at all, "itz" certainly never existed to me at all,just like until today .

If you see 99% of Abo-liar posts are about me claiming that I'm you.

of course I always knew that "itz" was a 57 year old Kikess hermaphrodite posting from that third world shithole known as: ass-tralia ,working for anti-hate jews organizations.

"itz" is dead,so dead..."itz" just doesn't know it yet!

Comment

Some Friendly Advice For Weissman

Some Friendly Advice For Weissman

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2173#post2173

Originally posted by Prodigal Wei?mann View Post

"us" WHO exactly are "us" , as far as I know you are a "mamzer jew", spawn of satan,a Sub-animal.Period. jewr "previous user name title" was "Probably wandering jew" remember? Cos I DO.

Lindstedt had his own reasons to make you a "moderator"... fine with me.

now since jew are a "moderator" ,my guess is that jew are a suck puppet of Whom?

6Killer Post: http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showpost...&postcount=205

anyway I read a post of 6 killer calling me "Weismamzer" so he BROKE a rule,MY ARYAN RULES that state that when anybody attacks Me FIRST,then I will counter-Attack as is My Dutifully Right.

I REFRAINED to calling names at John Britton FOR MONTHS when I used to posts in the self-nuked CPM forum,when EVERYBODY,WHERE ASKING ME TO INSULT JOHN BRITTON,specially "brian wright aka billy wood" that used to attack Me,thinking that I was John Britton. but I NEVER INSULT John,NEVER DID.

But 6KIller Broke that Rule,he opened his mouth against me,so from now on it's "fair Play" "anything goes" if you will.

So from now on I will refer to John Britton -6Killer as an : "Ole' Clown mormon mamzer" If he calls me Again "Weismamzer" of course...

See,I don't want to start shit to john or anybody but at the same time I want to keep things straight.

Certainly Lindstedt told me "to not attack" anymore members in this forum...but He never told to not "Defend "Myself from mamzer's attacks,because he CAN'T tell me that,that's my Own Right .Period.

Now "Kolim" before jew lie and run jwer "probably a wandering jew mouth"again, JEW should learn that:

1.- I NEVER ASKED FOR ACCEPTANCE in the CPM Forum ,Period.

2.-I NEVER GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYBODY OVER THERE.

3.-I NEVER INSULTED OR STARTED SHIT TO ANYBODY AT CPM...ONLY AND "ONLY" AFTER SOMEONE SAID SHIT AGAINST ME FIRST ,THEN I PROCEEDED TO BREAK THEIR'S FAGGOT MAMZERS SNOUTS .

4.-I AM NOT BEGGING FOR A SECONDS,YOU WORTHLESS SUB-ANIMAL "Probably wandering jew" mamzer...

I FELT that I did wrong judging Martin Lindstedt and I FELT and DID what MY SELF CONSCIENCE TOLD ME TO DO...which was to apologize to Lindstedt.PERIOD. of course jew can Not understand that... since "wandering jews" DON'T have a SOUL.Period.

See,Both Lindstedt and I Wei?mann are grown White Racist DSCI Men that DO as We Please,Whenever We please...Unafraid to Speak what's on our Minds,against everyone.

So Lindstedt knows that I am posting in his forum again because I WANT TO,the same way I know that Lindstedt allows Me to Post in this forum because He WANTS TO.

I born being an Aryan Christian Warrior and I will die being an Aryan Christian Warrior. Period

Having said that ,There is No "contract" ,there are no "guarantees" between REAL ARYAN DSCI PASTORS...but there is a thing called "ARYAN HONOR" ...which some people "KEEP INTACT" until the End...and other just "sells it " to the best gambler.

SIEG HEIL???
                  Calm down Weissman. Pastor John Britton/6Killer is not your enemy, but rather my best friend. He is busy right now working for a living and has neither the time nor interest in fighting with you.

Additionally, early last August when I caught Bryan Wright and Jeromy Visser plotting to remove John Britton as Senior Pastor of Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH (CSOY), and that Gulett's CSOY charter in Ohio was vulnerable, I made him an administrator on this forum so that he could see the papers that needed filing. So as an admin, he could ban your ass and I'd let him do so.

John Britton is not your enemy. He thinks of you as a foolish kid who don't know how to behave and his knowledge based upon his and his family's long-standing in the Church pretty much means that his word goes.

Now insofar as Kolim is concerned. He made the point that he would make a better moderator than you did, and asked for the Mamzerville forum -- which I have offered to others. I gave him the moderatorship of the subforum AFTER moving posts that I didn't want him reading in the Moderator's Lounge to the Admin Lounge. Kolim behaves himself and for some reason is wary of your return.

Now the reason for your return, under conditions, is that sometimes I find you useful as a sort of battering ram against criminals and ZOGbots like Linder, Da Pisser, and others. You are not here because of your levelheadedness and self-discipline -- to the contrary in fact. Plus, you asked to return and I decided to give you a third chance.

If someone attacks you, then I would advise you to simply blow it off. But if you can't exercise such self-discipline, then you are allowed to strike back -- once and only within the offending thread. Nobody on this forum has near the chip on their shoulders that you do.

Lastly, the Obagenderbenderingpisserpossum666 sockpuppet is what I use to post some of the more ridiculous and dishonest posts over at Pisser-Possum's Pussy Palace. Da Pisser don't have hardly anyone but ZOGbots over there. Obadorkkker666 is the smartest and slckest one of the lot. You can piss and shit all over PisserPossum sockpuppets over here. But when you do an inept job of it, you look foolish over there.

I accomplished what I set out to do -- run DaPisser-Possum ZOGbot Crew666 out of Christian Identity. Visser has been revealed as a thieving ZOGbot criminal affiliated with the Rick Spring Faction and Sci-Fi Faber and Hal Turner. Anyone hanging around with Da Pisser is likely a ZOGbot or a complete idiot. This female calling herself Amy Rose certainly got a whole bunch of unnecessary abuse. Anyone else simply don't want to receive any abuse whatsoever.

So Weissman, we've won. So you don't need to bluster or scream or fight -- certainly not on this forum. Calm down and learn some self-control, which is the mark of the higher-order White Man.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-12-2010, 02:58 AM.

Comment

People need to understand that talking in a disrespectful way to someone will only make them to receive disrespectful comments in return.

Now with all respect I do not care if someone is the very descendant of Moses in Person.... I Judge people for their Words,for their Actions...

If someone(meaning anybody) talk in a disrespectful way to me ,then they will only receive a disrespectful comment from me.period. simple as that.

Now If we all are going to talk about "How Great " We are because of our "blood lineage"... I am going to "Brag" about being a Truly Aryan, a Pure blooded German whose origins starts with the very Ancient Germanic Tribes,having Several Members of the SS,Generals in my direct Family...

I could easily make fun of any "Non Aryan" Person,whether they are from Ireland,Russia,England,etc. since they are NOT ARYANS in first place...

For example the "average american't" that are nothing but mixed worthless mud bastards people,people that don't know Who their fathers,mothers or Grand parents are or Were... but yet they all "have Irish blood somewhere",or claim that they have "27% Irish,35%Italian,10% jewish and 27% Cherokee Injun blood" on them... but Yet they all consider themselves : "Whites"! What a joke! stupid Sub-animals whigger mud mongrels!

We Germans only consider ARYANS to the PUREST Nordic People, like Swedes( which is your case)Norwegians,Danishes, and Us Germans.

So there is no need to tell me again Who is descendant from Whom,since It really don't impress me ,nor care at all.

Nobody is the best in everything,there are many things that I could be better at than anybody,We can't live off always of what Our "great heritage" did 50 or 100 years ago... if today We are doing nothing.

See I Respect everybody in the beginning until they show to me that they don't worth the Respect that I'm giving to them.

I cut to the chase: I consider Myself Better or at least equal to any Real Human being in this planet...I Do know Who Am I...I don't bow to any "King","Queen" or "President" in this World but only to GOD JESUSCHRIST.

Things like Places,Cars,Houses,PHd's,Recognition,money DO NOT Impress me at all...

I am a Man of GOD, "One can't serve two masters" whether One is a Man of GOD and Serves GOD.... or Serves the World and the things of this World.

Hopefully maybe in a month or so you will give me the Respect that I deserve,changing my SN to Pastor Wei?mann...since that's what Truly Am I.

Now I hope you Martin, Understand Me,I kind of Understand you. See You ,John or anybody can have an opinion about Me and that's fine I also Have an Opinion about them in any case... but you know what they say: "Opinions are like assholes...and all of them stink".

But If you feel the need to filter my "outrageous comments" addressed to any member and reminds me all the time the "big shots" whom I'm posting with,then I might refrain to keep posting,since I'm trying to help but maybe my help causes troubles,which is not my intention.

Thanks for friendly advices to me,take care.

PASTOR WEI?MANN
                    SIEG HEIL???
                    Last edited by FÜHRER WEIßMANN; 06-13-2010, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
                      [B]

So Weissman, we've won.

Hail Victory!!!

[/INDENT][/INDENT]
                      Yes, We have Won!

SIEG HEIL???

Comment

See,one of the things that I really enjoy is when stupid ZOGbots tag-team and try to "Set up" a "Real Racist Aryan"... and they FAIL.

in this particular case is a fed informant= Jim "Roid Rage Retard" Giles and one of his current handlers Mona montgomery = ZOG Agent.

Real Racist Aryan= PASTOR MARTIN LD LINDSTEDT

now,many whiggers,mamzers and other sorts of SUB-animals and the ZOGbots themselves wonder why they fail...why they fail every time they try to "set up" as I already said to a "Real Racist Aryan"(and oxymoron if you will,since an Aryan is BORN being Racist.period.).

The answer might be a "Revelation" for the most of the people. this "Revelation" will be answered here in this very thread and also addressed in my next thread which I do think require to have my name changed back to PASTOR WEI?MANN because of the "Unique Content" that will be addressed...

Sieg Heil???
                        PASTOR WEI?MANN
                        Last edited by FÜHRER WEIßMANN; 07-06-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I do request to have my Username (*not user title) changed back to PASTOR WEI?MANN.

It's been about a month now since I asked for a second chance and fortunately was given to me. I have complied with all the requirements that were asked to me.

I DO thinks it's fair. I DO kept my Word.

Sieg Heil???
                          PASTOR WEI?MANN

Your UserTitle is: Working on Strike #3. That is EXACTLY your status. Don't even think of changing that usertitle until after a full month is up, and then you have asked for and received my permission to change it.

Comment

You do get some of what you want.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2313#post2313

Originally posted by Warlord Wei?mann View Post
                            See,one of the things that I really enjoy is when stupid ZOGbots tag-team and try to "Set up" a "Real Racist Aryan"... and they FAIL.

in this particular case is a fed informant= Jim "Roid Rage Retard" Giles and one of his current handlers Mona montgomery = ZOG Agent.

Real Racist Aryan= PASTOR MARTIN LD LINDSTEDT

now,many whiggers,mamzers and other sorts of SUB-animals and the ZOGbots themselves wonder why they fail...why they fail every time they try to "set up" as I already said to a "Real Racist Aryan"(and oxymoron if you will,since an Aryan is BORN being Racist.period.).

The answer might be a "Revelation" for the most of the people. this "Revelation" will be answered here in this very thread and also addressed in my next thread which I do think require to have my name changed back to PASTOR WEI?MANN because of the "Unique Content" that will be addressed...

Sieg Heil???
                            PASTOR WEI?MANN
                            Actually, the other day when you were giving LiarBill's sockpuppet a good thrashing and straw ZOGbot a good goring, I thought it was time to remove you from probation. I just didn't get around to it. Thanks for reminding me of your condition. You are welcome to change your user title, but I hope that it isn't changed to 'Pastor Weissman.'

So, I've given you some of what you wanted now that you have reminded me that you have been relatively well behaved.

But, give it another month and in this month, you show me that you have what it takes to make a DSCI pastor. I want to see some real knowledge of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity understanding that a DSCI pastor is really supposed to understand. I think you will agree that DSCI pastors need to understand our racial religion and that means being thoroughly grounded in it, as opposed to being granted it on the mere basis of you wanting to have an ordination or having what other ordination you brought in with you rubber-stamped.

Additionally, this forum's co-Admin and on the Board of Directors of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri John Britton has to agree as well to this ordination. You need to convince him that you are DSCI pastor material. The benefit of this is that you will then have an ordination from the line of Pastor Wesley Swift.

So this month, get your ducks -- and arguments -- in a row.

For now I've changed your username. You have something better than make a suggestion.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

I DO take the challenge.

I'll earn that title of "PASTOR WEI?MANN".

I want to thank to Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt and Pastor John Britton for the opportunity that has been offered to me.

SIEG HEIL???
                              PASTOR WEI?MANN

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2313#post2313

But, give it another month and in this month, you show me that you have what it takes to make a DSCI pastor. I want to see some real knowledge of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity understanding that a DSCI pastor is really supposed to understand. I think you will agree that DSCI pastors need to understand our racial religion and that means being thoroughly grounded in it, as opposed to being granted it on the mere basis of you wanting to have an ordination or having what other ordination you brought in with you rubber-stamped.

Additionally, this forum's co-Admin and on the Board of Directors of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri John Britton has to agree as well to this ordination. You need to convince him that you are DSCI pastor material. The benefit of this is that you will then have an ordination from the line of Pastor Wesley Swift.

So this month, get your ducks -- and arguments -- in a row.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by FÜHRER WEIßMANN; 07-07-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X