Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pastor Wei?mann Insults,Destroys and Buries alive alex linder Thread???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor Wei?mann Insults,Destroys and Buries alive alex linder Thread???

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=999263#post999263

Originally posted by alex linder View Post

This is the funny thing about Christians. It is the telling thing about them.

They don't believe their own bullshit.

I have spent reams of paper and hundreds of hours laughing at these idiots.

Not one of them has ever stepped forward, as he is utterly free to do here at VNN, and told me I'm wrong.

Not one has stepped up VERBALLY, EVEN to defend his lord.

Not one has said, no Linder, you're completely wrong, and what's more, you're going to burn in hell. Jesus did come back from the dead. He did die for our sins. Your rejection of him guarantees you will burn in the pits of hell for all eternity.

Why don't they do that?

Because they fear mocking. And...

...the key to what's wrong with them...

...they don't believe it themselves.
    Wrong! you lying bastard piece of shit.

I posted for several months in that ZOG false front known as "VNNF",fighting off Sub-animal jews,mamzers,whiggers,crypto jews,rag-heads,marxists-leninists kikes,muds,spics,injuns,gooks,niggers,trolls etc. until I get banned by a crypto Emo-jew homosexual known as "varg"ina .

and NOT ever ONCE ,ONCE! that sell-out Agent provocateur KIKE ,Crypto -jew guido-weasel anus licker,shit-eater homosexual that likes to get itz own fecal material rammed deep up itz own intestines known as alex linder from Kirksville Missouri, DARED to say shit against Christianity ,let alone Insult GOD JESUSCHRIST!.

I would have broken his blasphemous kike-snout at once...

Also at that time I used to shut the blasphemous snout up of the Anti-Christian "AryanLord" aka David Myatt aka Abdul-Aziz ibn Myatt (a 60 year old Known british terrorist wanker turned towel-head fanatic)several times a day.

David Myatt:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul-Aziz_ibn_Myatt

The only true thing that myatt ever said at VNNF was that : alex linder is a a jew,since his last name is a "typical" jew name.

Now, I am 100% sure that ,that stupid coward son of a bitch of linder is a jew,and I mean a real jew the ones that descend from satan since they are the spawn of satan to start with.

Who has ever said:"I know linder from his youth" or "I went to high school with linder" and show any "Irrefutable Proof" that linder is NOT a racial-religious jew?posing as a WN "Leader" ? Who? NOBODY.Period.

Now, there are thousands,millions of bastards like: gut sick guido-weasel dying of jew-ass cancer of linder and Millions of jew mamzers that like to talk shit and insult GOD JESUSCHRIST and HIS HOLY MOTHER THE VIRGIN MARY
    without reprisals,without consequences Ever!

They all mamzers think that they can get away with anything... what a faggots!

Since drunken Sgt.Snitch anglo-mestizo 70 year old Village People Cowboy faggot look-alike glenn miller post in this very forum I WANT HIM TO tell linder that 1 DSCI Pastor has destroyed him! Come On! go and tell him! Come On!

They all are already DEAD! Burning ,Screaming,Rotting,Crying,in Hell... just that they all don't know it Yet!

They all will PAY FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF THE BLASPHEMOUS INSULTS THAT THEY SAID DURING THEIR WORTHLESS SUB-ANIMAL SATANIC LIVES!

they just can't help it... they can't stop blaspheming GOD JESUSCHRIST! but how can they? How! it's their very satanic nature that shows in every word they say,every thing they do...if since the beginning of times when GOD THE FATHER created the World,beasts of the sixth day's father:SATAN was committed to destroy GOD'S Perfect Plan of the Human History... how? fornicating First,before The first Man "Adam" could do it with Eve and then having Perfect Sons of GOD without the Original Sin!

So Satan copulated with eve disguised as a nigger,as a "black man" CORRUPTING AND BRINGING DOWN HUMANITY!

Satan ,the "accuser" the "liar", the "first murdered" because of his son CAIN ,has been trying to DESTROY GOD'S SONS, THE ARYAN RACE!!!!

But I say to all of them mamzer Kikes,niggers,beasts of the sixth day and demons: that it doesn't matter what they DO ,what they SAY , GOD THE FATHER,GOD THE SON,GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL REIGN AND PREVAIL OVER THE TRULY SONS OF GOD!

Therefore I Pastor Wei?mann REJOICE knowing that all of you Sub-animal jew-demoniac beasts like alex linder and the rest of the mamzers and each and all your jew[de]ge[ne rate]alogical trees are dammed,cursed to BURN IN HELL FOR ALL THE ETERNITY AND SHALL CAST YOU INTO THE FURNACE OF FIRE: THERE SHALL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH!

GOD THE FATHER

GOD THE SON

GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT

AMEN!
    Last edited by FÜHRER WEIßMANN; 06-22-2010, 08:42 PM.

Butt-Plugged Lil/Lol Pisser-Possums

Butt-Plugged Lil/Lol Pisser-Possums

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2570#post2570

Originally posted by TarasZubov
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2567#post2567

Looks like I'm gonna have to sign up for covenantpeoplesministry.org and do some grave digging there.
    Hop to it, Taras. However, you will need to change jewr name, use a proxy, and from what I hear, even then you won't get to see the Purgatory/Hell Pisser-Possum threads against me over on Pisser's Pussy Palace. I've got a number of spies and sockpuppets over there already and the ZOGbot paranoid Pisser & Pisser-Possums have been going tactical for the past couple of weeks.

But if you do, save the files onto hard drive and send me a copy. Of course all it is is 'Pope Marty is a chomo & Johnny Tonto is a drunken Mormon injun' silliness of which I've saved 666 copies already.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
    X