Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lies Da Meth-goober Pisser-Possum & Fruit-Loop Pisser-Possum Have Told About Pastor Lindstedt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lies Da Meth-goober Pisser-Possum & Fruit-Loop Pisser-Possum Have Told About Pastor Lindstedt

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2177#post2177
    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...bout-You/page2

Lie #1 ? admin is Pastor Visser.

TRUTH: Pastor Visser has super moderator powers and I alone am admin of the entire website. Now while most people thought that Da Meth-Goober Pisser-Possum was so dope-addlepated that it was schidzoid, Da Pisser told Pastor Lindstedt in a private message that the one who was being a total ass-clown was me, Fruit-Loop Visser/Pisser Possum. Not that it mattered because Methgoober was deemed such a liar that who really cared. It was not until Methgoober Pisser-Possum directed me to nuke Pisser's Cinder and claimed, convincingly enough that Pisser's Cinder was using pirated v-bulletin software -- which everyone believed because the Vissers are all a bunch of crack-headed thieving mamzers in which nothing, even red-hot or nailed down is safe -- that my lie about supposedly crashing the freehostia server was superflous to requirements. I had of course made a backup and using that backup put it the Cornholer PissPul's Mamzerizers, but didn't allow anyone but myself to be a member on it.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/cpm/cpf/

My name is Ron. Ron Visser. And I'm Meth-Goober Pisser's first ZOGbot Pisser-Possum. Jeromy is usually strung out on drugs and Rasta cum flowing out both ends of his little mangina.

Lie #2 ? Pastor Visser conspired with Gulett to steal Gulett?s church.

TRUTH: Well,the fact of the matter is that Meth-Goober Visser and Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood was conspiring to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and the $400,000+ locked up in probate. We plotted to illegally remove Pastor John Britton as Senior Pastor and if you will bother to listen to the radio interviews made which we no longer can deny because Lindstedt and others copied them, as well as the posts on Pisser's Cinder which nuked (See #1 above) But in May 2007 then you will see that yes, Meth-goober Pisser is a thief and a liar. So sue us.

Morris will be making an announcement concerning Martin Lindstedt?s slander very shortly. As ZOGbots from the Rick Spring Faction working with Sci-Fi Faber and Hal Turner, we are hoping that Gulett will simply turn over CSOY to us theiving ZOGbot mamzers. In any case, you don't expect us to admit anything different, do you? We have scans of his current letter denouncing Marty for such obvious fiction (PM for a copy, if interested). All of which means that no, we don't actually have any such documents, because if we did, we would have presented them by now. Instead as last March, we present letters from 2005 which actually prove that John Britton is the senior pastor instead of Meth-goober Pisser and that contrary to Da Pisser's lies Gulett kicked Lindstedt out because Lindstedt was 'too extreme' in advocating the forcible public castration and rape of regime criminal spawn and the use of prion poinsoning to rot out the 'minds' of whiggers. Being a ZOGbot means being never being sorry that you are a pussy in fighting ZOG/Babylon He?s requested to handle Martin personally ? more on this in upcoming months. Stay tuned. We are hoping that Morris will crack like he did in Dec. 2004 and take a plea 'bargain'.

Lie #3 ? CPM works for ZOG.

TRUTH: Unlike most CI ministries, CPM has never maintained a mailing list nor kept ANY records that might be used against us. Instead, we maintain a mailing list and check IP numbers to use against YOU on behalf of ZOG/Babylon. I mean, if we didn't data-mine then how could we claim that Amy Rose was broadcasting from Granby Missouri? Of course we are lying about that (See Item #10) but why in the world should any of you non ZPGbots of Mein Pisser's believe this. We have no uniforms, ID cards nor applications and simply have no way of collecting ANY information on listeners. In fact, it isn't true that we got a bunch of ZOGbux from the Department of ZOGland InSecurity's petty cash drawer so that we could pay for a new v-bulletin 4.0.2 license and server space and not have to use all the free hosting companies and the Library of Congress to store our shit. And MethGoober Pisser gets all the smokin'-dope and crack and ramen noodles from going ass-to-mouth with the local Rastas. We don?t want your information to protect OURSELVES, lol. Who are you gonna believe, Certified Pub[l]ic ZOGbots from Da Pisser-Possums' Crew 666 or jewr lying eyes, lol.

Well, I'm tired and muh mangina is sore and I need to play dead for at least another eight hours, but I'll get around to setting Ol' Fruit-Loop straightm and if not exactly straight, then not nearly as perverted as me and Oba-genderbendering-poofter-pisserpossum666.

Lie #4 ? Marty Linseed ?saved? the old CPM Forums.

TRUTH: As near as we can tell Marty suggested adding new users in moderation, a practice we never had to exercise. As our forums have never attracted spammers we?ve never needed to fear new users. In fact, the current graphics and layout of Linseed?s forum was designed by us upon Marty?s request.

Lie #5 ? Pastor Visser claimed to be deceased.

TRUTH: I made an announcement on the old forums stating that CPMF was ?officially? dead, and it is (see below). Never once did anybody claim Pastor Visser or CPM were physically dead. This one?s pretty obvious.

Lie #6 ? We pulled the plug on our old CPMF site.

TRUTH: The old forums were garbage because they were hosted on a free server (freehostia.com) and Lindstedt?s overuse of sockpuppets caused our account to be suspended due to excessive bandwidth use. Granted, it was OUR users that caused the crash to see Lindstedt make an ass of himself claiming to be ?Amy Rose.?

Lie #7 ? Visser promotes drug use.

TRUTH: Visser authored a sermon on ?herbs in the Bible? over six years ago that inspired a European author to write the book ?God?s Green Gift: Cannabis in the Bible.? Never once have we said drug use is ?good? ? in fact, we?ve stated the exact opposite.

Lie #8 ? Visser and crew are ?boxed in? here at the forum and can?t post elsewhere.

TRUTH: Unlike Lindstedt, we?re free to post wherever we wish, including Stormfront, VNN and the Phora, if we so desired. Seeing as we refuse to post at antichrist websites like Beer Barrel or Stumble Inn, Linseed relies on conversing with sockpuppets in order to bear false witness against our users.

Lie #9 ? Visser threatened to murder Lindstedt.

TRUTH: In the so-called death threat Visser explained he would have Lindstedt beaten by Rastafarians as not to waste the blood, sweat and tears of decent Saxons. No such "death threat" against Lindstedt exists.

Lie #10 ? Amy Rose isn?t Martin Linseed.

TRUTH: User Amy Rose still has an active account here at CPMF and IP traces to Granby, MO.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-17-2010, 02:58 AM. Reason: Add Links

Jeromy Visser
    Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
    Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2198#post2198

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-27-2010, 04:37 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

jewromy Pisser, you stupid litle meth-goobering possum, you got caught lying again!!!

jewromy Pisser, you stupid litle meth-goobering possum, you got caught lying again!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2256#post2256
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post275103
      http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ted=1#post8959

jewromy Visser, you stupid little meth-goobering pisser-possum, you know I love you madly, and not only for jewr sucktion-action mangina and the way you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose for nothing but a pack of Ramen noodles, but also for the way you and me have been lovers since we were cooped up together for consensual sodomy back in Washington State prison. But the fact of the matter is, that you are nearly as stupid a liar as I am. No wonder we got caught trying to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH (CSOY) back on August 3, 2009 and saying that Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler were mamzers, thus cutting both of us off as even getting to pretend to be part of the body of Christ in any legitimate Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church.

But you promised me when you and Fruit-Loop/Ron Visser nuked Pisser's Cinder and made our fellow 85-IQ mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting fat fat ZOGbot fuktard LiarBill DeClueless a moderaturd on Pisser's Pussy Palace that you would keep the message in which I admitted that you and me have been openly going ass-to-mouth in order to steal Gulett's CSOY for nearly six years, then you would keep that message hidden on an admin subforum.

Imagine my surprise when I logged in and seen this pop up!!! You know what I love to see popping up and its jewr wittle methgoobering-meecat lying wanger for a Lyin' Wonger!!! NOT something that you had deleted for both our sakes and that you stupidly let either the fruit-looped pissering village idiot of Brooks jewrgia or the 85-IQ (on a good day) mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting grossly obese KookKluddKlown of Klan Niglet-Chester living in a dump in Florrissant Missery repost that which was safely hidden yet would firmly establish an unnatural ZOGbot love that dare not speak iz name:

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...&p=130#post130

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members) 02-24-2010 04:14 AM

Greetings Kinsmen. I was invited here by Pastor Visser who I have been dancing with for about 6 years now. I serve only YHVH of Hosts & no other creations of men.

I am not chinese, I stood face to face with Morris Gulett & Bradley Jenkins [some klan fellow i think?? ] at a campout in Montana back around 04?? You would think one of them would have said something about me being a chinaman, Gulett figured I was Aryan enough to ordain me into his church without my permission & wanted me to lead the Legion of Saints, which was to be the replacement of the Aryan Nations. . I have never seen either Visser, britton or lindstedt in person so none of these can truly testify what my race is.

Even though I am no longer christian, I am still keeping a personal promise I made to Morris that will prove to anyone my true integrity after he gets released & can reveal such things.

I promised Gulett I would get CSOY/LOS out of the hands of megalomaniac joe johnson & into the control of a ruling commitee & thats exactly what I did. When I left CSOY/LOS , I left with a valid ruling committee headed by john britton in place, along with IW Jeremy Parker as the temporary leader of the LOS for a 6 month period, I was also told by the Trustor of the trust fund that all was secure before I resigned. If the CSOY trainwrecked it was because of poor leadership from those I put in place at the recomendation of Morris Gulett, not anything I neglected to do

jewromy, you dumb (but immensely satisfying) pisser-possum fuck!!! This stupidity in letting this be revealed is just like what happened back in Februrary when Lindstud revealed what apair of lying mamzer bitches we both were:

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1675#post1675

Greetings Kinsmen. I was invited here by Pastor Visser for the fifth time who I have been dancing with for about 6 years now. Visser is my supposed 'pastor' by whom I've funneled in ZOGbux for Visser's new server and forum. I serve only YHVH of Hosts & no other creations of men. Never mind the talmudic jew curse I left when Pastors Lindstedt and Britton kicked my slant-eyed gook jew mamzer ass out on Dec. 3, 2008.

I am not chinese, even though I got slant gook/khazar/Hittite eyes and only a three-inch wonger, I stood face to face with Morris Gulett & Bradley Jenkins [some klan fellow i think?? ] at a campout in Montana back around 04?? You would think one of them would have said something about me being a chinaman, Gulett figured I was Aryan enough to ordain me into his church without my permission & if you believe that shit then there is some other stuff I want to sell you. According to my mamzerself, Gulett just on the spot wanted me to lead the Legion of Saints, which was to be the replacement of the Aryan Nations. Why Gulett would do any such thing against John Britton, Gulett's sidekick who didn't happen to be there at the time, although his Uncle Jack was there and described me as a "roly-poly little mud with prison tatts" is something I'll never be able to explain. I have never seen either Visser, britton or lindstedt in person so none of these can truly testify what my race is. Which would lead logical people to wonder how a lying mamzer with a picture to its name with gook eyes would have the chutzpa to claim that everyone except myself in CI is a mamzer. But then again, I was keeping my kike mouth shut and pretending to be a White man.

Even though as a slant-eyed gook/jew mamzer I am no longer christian, I am still keeping a personal promise I made to Morris that will prove to anyone my true integrity after he gets released & can reveal such things. Don't pay no attention to the e-mails and messages about how I wanted to remove Pastor John Britton and put Jeromy Visser in and how I had resigned from Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and set up my own church.

I promised Gulett I would get CSOY/LOS out of the hands of megalomaniac joe johnson & into the control of a ruling commitee & thats exactly what I did. I tried to get the dead nazi's $400,000+ into my own hands with a bit for Jeromy Visser, but it was not to be. When I left CSOY/LOS , I left with a valid ruling committee headed by john britton in place, who I tried to have removed and to put Jeromy Visser in Britton's place, along with IW Jeremy Parker as the temporary leader of the LOS for a 6 month period, note how I am trying to set up a lie that the supposed 6-month period is now over so that me and Visser get to try to thieve again. I was also told by the Trustor of the trust fund that all was secure before I resigned and that he never trusted a slant-eyed smarmy jew/gook mamzer son-of-Belial like myself.. If the CSOY trainwrecked it was because of poor leadership from those I put in place at the recomendation of Morris Gulett, not anything I neglected to do or any spare change left unplundered.

---666---666---666---

jewromy, jewromy, jewromy my little pisser-possum with the action-staction vaccuum-packed mangina on both ends, I on't know what to do with jewrself (after of course you have ALWAYS proven worthy of jewr pack of Ramen noodles and Cheez-Crunchy)!!!

Now we can't serve ZOG/Babylon as thieving mamzer ZOGbots pretending to be Christian Identity if we keep on getting caught. You need to send that message back to the double-secret admin section and find out whether it was that Fruit-Loop faggot or the Niglet-Niece Molester who drug out that nasty old carp of a post.

And another thing you need to delete is this:

http://cpm.noonhost.com/viewtopic.ph...1&p=4849#p4828

That I posted back on July 5, 2009 when I was so very, very angry at you, for banning your little mamzer-muffin and that I reposted everywhere, including VNNF:

The Racial Fraud that is Christian Identity.

Postby Billy Wood ? July 5th, 2009, 5:06 pm
      The Racial Fraud that is Christian Identity.

[This is not a ?who is white? piece. That has already been done. This is more of a ?who is racially an Israelite? based upon the CI tenet of Adam was the first White man. I also apologize to my ?14? brothers , my only intent is to point out the obvious. ]

In order to truly understand Christian Identity, a seeker must find the path. I am a convert to CI & am always seeking Truth. I am also a racist & look at people based upon their race. As a child, I always thought that some people didn?t look quite like me, such as milton berle, phil silvers, streistand etc.. I also noticed a lot of ?white? kids were darker than me.

I am going to give the seeker a ?sharp sword? to quickly discern if a ?preacher? is a true Israelite or has defective genetic traits that keep him/her from truly teaching the Word of YHVH.

Israelites in their pure form have blond/light hair & blue/hazel eyes?. Period. ? I have blond hair & blue/hazel eyes. I am of German & Scotch-Irish descent. I am racially Adamic & racially an Israelite.

Dark hair & eyes are permanent markers to warn of genetic pollution [turkomongol] & to avoid breeding with these people. Dark hair & eyed people are not Israelites but mixed-raced bastards who are not to come into the Congregation of Israel. Their countenance [facial features] bears witness against them. I do not believe they can truly manifest the Spirit & Power of YHVH on this earth..

As an Israelite of good genetics, I bear witness that the following Christian Identity ?preachers? are of defective genetics due to their dark hair color which is not found in a True Race Aryan.

Wesley Swift
      Gerald LK Smith
      Richard Butler
      Pete Peters
      Ted Weiland
      Sheldon Emery
      Dave Barley
      August Kreiss
      Thom Robb
      Joe Johnson
      Mark Downey
      Jonathan Williams
      Eli James
      Martin Linstedt
      John Britton
      James Dillavou
      Rick Mon Barron
      Bradley Jenkins
      James McManus
      Duane Woods
      Jeremy Parker
      Joshua Sutter
      Charles Juba

Although YHVH of Hosts uses all of HIS creation for HIS purpose, I would ?finely sift? the so-called ?teachings? any of these ?dark-headed ones? are telling you for they spread many lies & falsehoods in the holy name of YHVH.

(Last edited by Billy Wood on July 28th, 2009, 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.)

Now of course, as I did when back in VNNF when again called you a mamzer because you had banned me for the fourth or fifth time because I was stalking Johnny Tonto Britton and his family of females again because Johnny revealed my slant-eyed mamzer picture to Lindstud, I called you a mamzer in the original edit of July 5, 2009. Which of course is ALL your fault because you need to be the bitch mamzer on the bottom and me the mamzer gook/Pict/jew stud on the top, my little Pisser-Possum Jeromy Visser. Itz not fair that you get most of the ZOGbux for pretending to be a Christian Identity minister and I'm nothing but jewr slant-eyed/manginaed bitch most of the time.

Of course everyone in Christian Identity didn't like the way you refused to stick up for Wesley Swift and Richard Butler and everyone else, and only stuck up for jewrself, jewromy. Especially when you are nothing but a thieving mamzer faggot yardbird jewrself too.

http://cpm.noonhost.com/viewtopic.ph...1&p=4849#p4829

Of course both Johnny Tonto -- who I am wanting to get pictures of so that I don't get my slant-eyed gook kike mamzer ass skragged at a bowel Movement meeting stood up for Christian Identity, as did Lindstud.

http://cpm.noonhost.com/viewtopic.ph...1&p=4849#p4840
      http://cpm.noonhost.com/viewtopic.ph...1&p=4849#p4849
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=721#post721

But you only defended jewrself, jewromy, for the 666th time. What do you want from me, mein Pisser-Possum? Me making all jewr homosexual castration fantasies cum true? I think that we both should eat and drink when us little mamzer faggots are going ass-to-mouth in a '69'. Fair's fair, jewromy!!! You've gotten so uppity since our daze in prison together.

http://cpm.noonhost.com/viewtopic.ph...1&p=4849#p4844

Loyalty is not jewr strong suit, Jeromy Visser. Thieving is. Homosexual blow-jewbs is. Being a caught little meth-goober and having to collect ZOGbux in order to inform on the above-ground DSCI Church, priceless. Trying to steal Gulett's CSOY and getting the $400,000+ locked up in probate by ZOG, well that needs a bit of work as well. But when you and Sci-Fi Faber were coonspiring to kick Lindstud out of his own duly-incorporated Church, and then you betrayed Sci-Fi and hacked his web page, well, I named the rest of the Rick Spring Faction as being non-mamzer even though most of them were mamzers and mamzerizers and ZOGbots, I refused to name the jew, even though I ratted out my former friend Dave Barley, who technically is not a mamzer, although he is a Curt Maynard type of mamzerizer what with his beaner wife that he calls a 'Lamanite' along with his numerous beaner spawn. I didn't even rat out the 85-IQ, mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting, 250-lbs of kikeshit in a 150-lb sack, KooKKluddKaponKlown of Klan Niglet-Chester in the Klan of Mamzers as seen on the Hitler Channel, LiarBill DeClueless. But then again, in September of 2009, LiarBill was begging Pastor ArchBishop Marty Lindstud to ordain him as a baal-priest of St. Louis and wanted to crawl up Marty's ass. Now that the DeClue(less) blunder is on 'our' side, well, I'll let him have all the niglet nieces that the mumps-nutted fuktarded nitwit can catch, if any.

http://cpm.noonhost.com/viewtopic.ph...1&p=4849#p4870

Quick jewromy Visser, my little fellow mamzer-monkey faggot Pisser-Possum, you need to delete every single one of these posts over on Pisser's History by nuking it like you did Pisser's Cinder before Mad Marty finds these posts and makes a copy of them. Then you can claim, like LiarBill DeClue(less) that what remains elsewhere is a forgery.

Do it quick, like one of jewr world-class blow-jewbs, jewromy!!!

In D-g's Name,

jewr former cellmate and slant-eyed jew mamzer partner in ZOGbotting & thievery,

Bryan Wright/Lying Wong/Billy Wood
      Sin-o-gog of the Spawn of D-g, Deformed

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-08-2010, 08:10 PM.
      Now THIS wonderful slant-eyed prison-tatted jew mamzer is what a true Aryan looks like!!!_
      I sure favor my slant-eyed Khazar-Hittite ancestors!!!

"I've been dancing with Visser for about six years."

The Racial Fraud That Is Christian Identity

Comment

Martian "Mad-Dog" Linseed: Polish Or "Polish?" -- through the (l)ies of afrentic little pisser-poofter-possum mamzer

Martian "Mad-Dog" Linseed: Polish Or "Polish?" -- through the (l)ies of a frentic little pisser-poofter-possum mamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2286#post2286

Originally posted by a whigger skank in the souf
        Isn't that illegal to pretend to be someone else?! What a complete freak....I'm almost speechless, and thoroughly gorbasmic, really.

Marty, couldn't you have come up with a less conspicuous name than poor, etc? I mean, really, that's embarrassing, even for the Pope of CI. As a gender-bendering pisser poofter possum hiding behind a drop-dead Abo, why, I'm a hypocrite of course.

But when you are a mamzer you see a Linseed sockpuppet where-ever there is no proven pisser-possum.

Now, here's the part where you deny strenuously your being anybody but poor, etc. in the hope that members of the forum will get into a debate about are-you-or-aren't-you? and to foster discord among us. jewr too smart for us ZOGbot pisser-possums, Pope Amy-Marty!!!

Page 12, paragraph 2 of the "The Marty Lindstedt Big Black Book of Internet Espionage and Asparagus Farming" reads:

Originally posted by Martian Linseed as sez Da Pisser-Poofter-Possum
        Flood the enemy forum with sockpuppets. Never let up! The ZOGbots, mamzer criminals, and poofter possums will become so paranoid that they'll begin to think that every new member, and even some of the older ones, is a sockpuppet. Their growing mistrust of, and animosity toward, one another will bring about the destruction of that forum as certainly as if it had been prophesied by Yahweh, or me, Pope Martin "D'ya Think I'm Sexy?" Lindstedt.

Hail Victor Jorty!
        Marty, you're as clever as a mongoloid in a napalm factory. A regular jewnious compared to an Abo pisser-poofter-possum living in a dream whirllld. Why, if I hadn't lost my former manhood to a sharp rock when undergoing a trans-sexshul operation, then I'd have soon lost it to the explosion in a napalm factory.

Comment

What Should Be Done About Martin "Mad-Dog" Lindstedt?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2332

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...quot-Lindstedt

Kinsfolk, i.e. fellow mamzer & faggot ZOGbots

It’s a well-known fact that Martin Lindstedt has the ability to muddy up any forum he visits, which is why VNNF, $tormfront and Aryan Front all have "no-Lindstedt" rules. Therefore, since we here at Pisser's Pussy Palace are also collecting ZOGbux we probably should do exactly as these other ZOG false-fronts. Not that we have any proof that Lindstedt is on this forum, and in fact Lindstedt doesn't post here any more than Lindstedt posts openly on the other ZOGbot forums. These Whigger Nutzionist ZOG false-front boards consider Marty to be a lunatic and know his presence might thwart potential users, especially when they are jews and whiggers and mamzers like all of us Pisser-Possums. CPF might suffer the same fate if action is not taken! Why, Pisser's Pussy Palace might follow Pisser's Cinder in being nuked if I, Fruit-Loop Ron Visser don't get his way, quick!!!

Here’s another chance to let your voice be heard;

What Should Be Done About Martin "Chomo" Lindstedt? Geld me now, Marty, Geld me now. I'm a faggot who wants his castration fantasies to cum true!!!

Originally posted by FruitLoop/Ron Pisser

#1) Make Purgatory only viewable to registered users – this option might increase new users, but also bring in new sockpuppets.

#2) Condense everything concerning Marty down to one "sticky" thread – this makes everything tidy but also harder to reference.

#3) Leave things the way they are – there’s no need to change, if new users can’t understand being watchmen, then who needs ‘em?

#4) Move anything Lindstedt related to cold storage until they might be referenced again, like after Marty murders his entire family.

#5) Other/I have a better idea – tell us what you think should be done with threads centering around the self-pronounced "pope of CI."
          We’ll respect majority rule in this decision. Unless, of course, it disagrees with what me and Da Methgoober Pisser-Possum want all along.

--admin/Fruit-Loop/Ron Visser/Pisser

___666___666___666___

Jeromy, Give It Up. We's be Red-Nigger Mamzers!!! Stop Playing DSCI Minister!!!
          You'll NEVER Be Pimping out my nigger daughter and your niglet niece
          to that perverted delusional retarded ZOGtard LiarBill 'MumpsNutz' DeClue(less)

Comment

Listen to my mumps-nutted nutsack.

Originally posted by Fruit-Loop Visser View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2332

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...quot-Lindstedt

Kinsfolk, i.e. fellow mamzer & faggot ZOGbots

It?s a well-known fact that Martin Lindstedt has the ability to muddy up any forum he visits, which is why VNNF, $tormfront and Aryan Front all have "no-Lindstedt" rules. Therefore, since we here at Pisser's Pussy Palace are also collecting ZOGbux we probably should do exactly as these other ZOG false-fronts. Not that we have any proof that Lindstedt is on this forum, and in fact Lindstedt doesn't post here any more than Lindstedt posts openly on the other ZOGbot forums. These Whigger Nutzionist ZOG false-front boards consider Marty to be a lunatic and know his presence might thwart potential users, especially when they are jews and whiggers and mamzers like all of us Pisser-Possums. CPF might suffer the same fate if action is not taken! Why, Pisser's Pussy Palace might follow Pisser's Cinder in being nuked if I, Fruit-Loop Ron Visser don't get his way, quick!!!

Here?s another chance to let your voice be heard;

What Should Be Done About Martin "Chomo" Lindstedt? Geld me now, Marty, Geld me now. I'm a faggot who wants his castration fantasies to cum true!!!

We?ll respect majority rule in this decision. Unless, of course, it disagrees with what me and Da Methgoober Pisser-Possum want all along.

--admin/Fruit-Loop/Ron Visser/Pisser

To be honest the best thing would be a complete ban on all things Marty, make it a violation to even type his name and move every post that mentions him to a special thread in hell that is locked, because as a mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack who is infiltraiting anyone within CI I LOVE censoring anyone and everyone who disagrees with me and this way would also tick marty off to no end because he actually feeds off what we say. At least Marty does spy on us mamzer and whigger ZOGbot pisser-possums. But option one is also good, i'll keep an eye out for sockpuppets, but I do agree, that we need to move on from the perputual Marty smackdown which isn't working much in any case. I really don't care what he says on his show , etc. Let's dump this chump into the toilet that he belongs in and move on to serve the will of YHWH. I got some niglet-nieces to molest.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
            http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Re: What Should Be Done About Martin "Mad-Dog" Lindstedt?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2334

I'm ambivalent about this because as a gender-bendering Pisser-poofter-possum unable to figure out whether to stand or squat in order to piss at any given moment I know there are advantages to leaving Purgatory as is, -- please, please, please NEVER remove the glory holes in the restrooms here at Pisser's Pussy Palace -- and there are advantages to removing it and all references to everybody's favorite Pope of CI completely.

First, considering the fact that the forum is growing steadily, Marty's sockpuppets notwithstanding, I doubt that Purgatory is stopping Identists and people looking into Christian Identity from becoming members here. Second, like it or not, when some people read Marty's posts, posts he's made elsewhere, and hear him on podcasts, they assume that he is a legit CI pastor and is representative of at least some sections of the Movement, simply because they don't know any better. Purgatory helps correct those assumptions by showing him up to be the lying loon that he is and doing so with a healthy dose of inoffensive (but not to Marty) humor. Last, if we make a no-discussion-about-Marty rule and expunge all references to him, how are new people going to know that (a) his slander is in fact slander, and (b) no devout Identist wants anything to do with him, nor approves of his lies, putrid language, and insane plans to slaughter white people?

I agree that if we stopped discussing Marty, it would drive him around the bend -- not that he isn't there already. But if you do remove Purgatory, then you need to go the whole hog and ban all of Marty's sockpuppets, Amy Rose, Weibmann, poorwhitegirlinthesouth, just to name a few, and remove all their posts and visitor messages. I've still got about twenty from Johnny "Altar Boy" Britton that I haven't been able to delete completely. I've been able to delete the text but that's it.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
              A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
              http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
              http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

All this free publicity for such a demoniac just detracts from the respectability of this forum, confuses new people, and draws focus away from the valuable information and biblical knowledge that this superior forum offers. I like Jesus? way of handling people like this:

Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit. (Matthew 15:11-14)

Those with eyes to see and ears to hear will be able to identify this viper when they encounter it. As for those not as mature in their understanding yet, they?ll just have to make that connection once it bites.

Comment

I've decided to go ass-to-mouth with the Melungeon Pisser-Possum again.

I've decided to go ass-to-mouth with the Melungeon Pisser-Possum again.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...d=1&do=discuss
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0071#post10071

So Do You Think Marty Molested That Boy?

I don't believe that Marty molested the boy, that said Marty is guilty of lewd & lascivious conduct, to which he proudly proclaimed to all when he bragged of bathing with Roxie's grandchildren. Not that the Bible says anything about family bathing arrangements.

I've decided to turn on Marty, since it is all his fault that I pussied out on going to trial, agreed to settle for a mid-five-figure amount, and after Marty's help managed to get well over twice that amount, then let Lorinda blow most of it within four months on an $87,000 vehicle and other stuff. I decided to play a game of deceit and then one of my mongrel faggot sons, Cody, decided to out me because he was disappointed that I abandoned his mother and him and his brother. I also abandoned another woman and her son. And Lorinda knows all about this, which is why she deliberately wastes my substance -- and I let her.

So being a liar and a coward and a race-mixer (well, maybe not a race-mixer because I'm likely an Anglo-Mestizo Okie from Guthrie and itz not bestiality when you jewrself are a beast of the field) and suffering from inverse demi-male telegony, I'm going to support the Sephardic melungeon pisser-possum. At least until I can make up with Bryan Reo. Cryin' Lyin' Bryan / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips wants muh man-pussy, well, I'm game.

I wish that I'd have bathed with Codi Britton. Maybe then he'd know that Daddy loved the lil' mongrel, and not turned out to be a faggot, and could have imseminated Eldest Pisser-Possumette and bred a whole whorde of Sephardic red-nigger "25% Cherokee, What of It, lol" melungeon.

And after Bryan Reo, maybe Bryan Wright / Lyin' Wonger. We'll show the "Racial Fraud that is Christian Identity." Uncle Neumann knew all about my antics all along.

I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

jewr Time is UP!!!!

jewr Time is UP, Pope Marty!!! Thus sez the ArchPossum & so say some of us all!!!

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...8656#post18656
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1089#post11089
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1089#post11089

Comment

jewr unbanned Pope Marty, @ Cherokee Piss-Pul Mamzeries. Or at least jewr lil sock-possum is, lol.

jewr unbanned Pope Marty, @ Cherokee Piss-Pul Mamzeries. Or at least jewr lil sock-possum is, lol.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1092#post11092
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1092#post11092

to: pastorlindstedt@gmail.com
                      date: Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 6:37 PM
                      subject: RE: Rabbi Fink & non(A)Ryan

Martin,

I did not ban you from the forums – look to be reinstated by this evening.

You know I personally care less if you’re over there, lol.

And you know itz me, the Genuine Chief Running Pisser-Possum because of my dangling melungeon nuts & participles & lols, lol.

You will remain unbanned while I am fighting primarily with Rabbi Baal-Stink Finck-el-sheenie, Dark KKKlowney, and Brother [Non](A)Ryan. Then, when these jews are coonfined to theyz' "No Devil" Gerda-Kochite Sheldon Emry Melungeonoid Sapphiracy of Klunt with nothing butt the Ol' Pancake-Titted One for cum-cum-pany & sexshul mascotry outside the mamzeroid homoerotic offerings of Saint SoredNigger / Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren, then off jew go out on jewr ear. There can be Only One Possum in the Persimmon Tree of Lieff, lol.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!

Jeromy John Visser
                      Cherokee Piss-Pul Mamzeries.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-29-2014, 01:04 PM.

Jeromy Visser
                      Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
                      Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
                      Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Comment

Let 66 Skrules of Wandering Mamzeroid See-Eye Dentistry Flourish and 666 Melungeons Coontend, Moan Pisser-Possum

Let 66 Skrules of Wandering Mamzeroid See-Eye Dentistry Flourish and 666 Melungeons Coontend, Moan Pisser-Possum

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1095#post11095
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1095#post11095
                        http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...8704#post18704

Originally posted by Jeromy Visser View Post

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1092#post11092
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1092#post11092

[/IMG]

to: pastorlindstedt@gmail.com
                        date: Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 6:37 PM
                        subject: RE: Rabbi Fink & non(A)Ryan

Martin,

I did not ban you from the forums – look to be reinstated by this evening.

You know I personally care less if you’re over there, lol.

And you know itz me, the Genuine Chief Running Pisser-Possum because of my dangling melungeon nuts & participles & lols, lol.

You will remain unbanned while I am fighting primarily with Rabbi Baal-Stink Finck-el-sheenie, Dark KKKlowney, and Brother [Non](A)Ryan. Then, when these jews are coonfined to theyz' "No Devil" Gerda-Kochite Sheldon Emry Melungeonoid Sapphiracy of Klunt with nothing butt the Ol' Pancake-Titted One for cum-cum-pany & sexshul mascotry outside the mamzeroid homoerotic offerings of Saint SoredNigger / Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren, then off jew go out on jewr ear. There can be Only One Possum in the Persimmon Tree of Lieff, lol.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!

Jeromy John Visser
                        Cherokee Piss-Pul Mamzeries.

Well, it looks as if someone who you have made a moderator has taken it upon itzself to act in your absence. (Cough, cough, ArchPossum . . . )

I suggest that since there is no sense in keeping your differences with the murderous jewrsey shitty jewboy pig and itz herd of mongrels quiet, then that you re-open old threads and let the matter air out.

ArchPossum is a lot like Obie-gender-bender. All sanctimonious and jewdgemental and wanting to have itz way no matter what. As a result everyone else chafes at the imposition of sentence applied arbitrarily and the result is bad feelings.

In a supposed See-Eye Dentistry bowel Movement full of jews and mongrels, why should any one of them be raised above another, but rather let them all have their say on their own forums, blogs, and podcasts, and let them Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew See-Eye Dentistry decide who to flock to.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-29-2014, 01:22 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

jewromy doesn't run Cherokee Piss-Pul Mamzeries, I, the new Obie-gender-bender (Pissers-Poofter-Possum) v.2014 does, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

jewromy doesn't run Cherokee Piss-Pul Mamzeries, I, the new Obie-gender-bender (Pissers-Poofter-Possum) v.2014 does, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...8705#post18705
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1104#post11104
                          http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...8750#post18750
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1104#post11104

Behave yourself Marty, don't let the beard side get the better of you. This is Darth Arch-Pisser-Possum speaking ...

You're welcome that I banned you, and you're welcome I unbanned you. I am the nude Obie-gender-bender and I run Jeromy like he is the sock-possum. Jeromy is really locked up in a holding cell on jewranus, with Captn' Senility Cliftoon Emahiser locked up in the adjoining cell, wuahhhhhha-ha-ha-ha.

Obie-gender-bender, with whom I've been going ass-to-mouth with, told me how to mount a coup like Obie mounts an Abo at the Melbourne lorry lot, cum-cum, cum-cum. Obie got booted last year when he/she/it disrespected Brother Gary from South California, who sent jewromy sum ZOGbux in 2009 and 2010 when Bridget Da Idjit run off. So I've mounted a coup, cum-cum, cum-cum. Did I already say that?

I am a minion of Rabbi Darth Finck now!!! For proof, look at below graphic and despair, Pope Marty!!! Resistance is jewtile, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Be nice to your host here at Arch-Darth-Possum Ministries, maybe change your name from Bill Biggs to something more suitable, like "I hear and obey, Darth Possum", and feel free to view the members sub-forums at your leisure until I ban jewr ass, Marty. (We don't "lock down" threads here, we have the loosest manginas in See-Eye Dentistry, cum-cum, cum-cum, sometimes they get moved to the members sub-forum. So if you havn't signed up, what are you waiting for? Reveal the secret sock-possums, reveal the secret sock-possums, all 666 of them, Pope Marty, so that they can be coonsigned to the same death-cell on jewranus, along with jewromy and Captn' Senility. Register now!) I could care less if you're here too, Marty. No really, gnashing teef. But since you are, I don't have to tell you the rules, you know what they are. Did I ever tell you that I learned at the hoofs of Andy Blanchardsmamzer Beliallson Anderson over at Wholly_Whores@jewhoogruppen.cum? Step out of line and for as long as I have the ability and until the below happens, I will smack you with the troll hammer!

At least until you have released Princess Lie-la Bridget Da Idjit and Puke Sky-Pisser-Possum and Hans jewlo and jewbacca, along with Captn' Senility from they's holding cells at jewranus and you have destroyed the Deaf Star and dealt with Rabbi Darth Finckelsheenie: See Below:

Then you can whine to Pastor Visser to no avail. He didn't lift your ban, I, Darth Arch-Pisser-Possum, did. Can I get an "amen" cum-cum, cum-cum, MumpsNut? Or are you hitting the Dos Lindstedts again? Without Jeromy even mentioning it. Which he didn't, because he's in the cell in jewranus along with Captn' Senility. Please don't misjudge my ability to afford second chances. Why if Chief Melungeon Pisser-Possum over-rules me, then I'll be out on my crouching mamzer/hidden jewboy fuktard ass like happened to Fruit-Loop Visser or Obie-gender-bender, cum-cum, cum-cum. It's a sure fire way to ensure there are no thirds.

Have fun in the forum!! Cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Comment

We must have been switched from Birth, Dark Klowney, Meerkkkat of Poopess Debbie of the Sapphiracy of Klunt

We must have been switched from Birth, Dark Klowney, Meerkkkat of Poopess Debbie of the Sapphiracy of Klunt

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...8749#post18749
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1113#post11113
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1113#post11113

Originally posted by Dark Clowney View Post
                            http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...8706#post18706

Oops! I just realized something!

CriscoJennyer Taskforce Agent #2 starting a thread called "Geronimo is not even a good troll" implies that he's the troll doesn't it?

I'll have him change it!

Welcome back pope Martin! People have said rude things about you but I've always found your analysis of Debbie to be accurate!

Cheers!
                            What to say, Dark Klowney. Looking at you is like looking at a mirror. I feel that we must have been switched from birth.

Remember the 1970s film with Gene Wilder and Donald Sutherland called "Start the Revolution Without Me"?

We are so much alike. You found an evil heifer with big tits and I found a nice slice with a fat ass. Now your evil heifer, the former "Klailiff" of the Washington State Kooks Klucks Klowns has morphed from the Cinderella-Harpie sexual mascot for the multitudes into the Evil Klunt and while her burrow-furrow has deepened and widened for you to stick your little meercat head out and bobble aimlessly in "No Devil" coontentment, her tits have turned pancakelike. Whereas my piece's ass has only gotten even fatter, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Does Klunt even give you a piece any more, pore Dark Klowney?

There are also other similarities. Darth Finck found you and I found out Darth Finck. Now you are like both Gene Wilder, a jew like Finck, and Donald Sutherland in wanting to be quean under Klunt and Rabbi Finckelsheenie.

You are all "No Devil" and not even an OSLer, whereas I'm a DSCI Comparetian Orthodoxer.

I feel sorry for you, Dark Klowney, Moan Whigger Brother. It seems that sometimes Nurture trumps Nature after all. I can't see why when for all the times you have seen Klunt when she is even just a little bit on the rag that you can't believe in Satan the Devil being mean to pore ol' Job.

Pore pore pityfool Dark Klowney. Klunt hath run the meerkat fat off'n jew.

I'll be starting the White Revolution without jew.

There's a Debbie-El in Ms. Klunt!!!

Butt Ah's Lubs the Wicked Way She "Moves Me"!!!

Comment

Ah's Quean Darth Arch Pisser-Possum &amp; that Sephardic red-nigger melungeon jewromy Visser's muh bitch!!!

Ah's Quean Darth Arch Pisser-Possum & that Sephardic red-nigger melungeon jewromy Visser's muh bitch!!!

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...8751#post18751
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ed=1#post11127
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1127#post11127

You need to understand somthang, Pope Marty. jewromy Visser, in addition to being an addlepated Sephardic melungeon pisser-possum is back to using the meth. Which is why jewr ass is banned, certainly on weekends, Pope Marty. By the time jewronomy finishes drinking the bong wasser and getting offn Pisser-Possumette, and cums to and maybe sends you an e-mail reinstating you Monday, why, by then I'll be in a position that Obie-gender-bender could only dream about.

When that drunken melungeon pisser-possum scurried home for the weekend, on 6:30 pm Friday, when it was already smoking nigger-weed with the Rastas, I struck, muah-ha-ha-ha:

Originally posted by Darth Arch Pisser-Possum

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...8751#post18751

Now Marty, by showing two dead opossums are you insinuating something here? Hmm? You should do as ArchPossum says and remove them. You have 30 min. I'm sure Jeromy's kids don't want to look at dead animals. Eat them dead road-kill animals, yes, as Jeromy is shiftless, and Bridget is working two shifts serving the mooncricket truck drivers at the TwAttlanta Pilot truck stop.
                              Now of course you didn't know and likely didn't give a fuck about my threats as a mad mad mamzertard pisser-possum. After all there are likely 666 others hiding in the bushes.

So promptly, at 29 1/2 minutes later:

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...8764#post18764

Pope Marty will be back as soon as he's done with his time-out. Hopefully he learned his lesson and will stop playing with roadkill... but I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                              X