Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pastor Wei?mann Curses,Destroys and Sends to Hell to Pastor Visser aka Murderer Meth-addict Zog/false prophet Baal priest???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor Wei?mann Curses,Destroys and Sends to Hell to Pastor Visser aka Murderer Meth-addict Zog/false prophet Baal priest???

Whatever Became of "Pastor" Weibmann?

CPM Forum Link:

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...Weibmann/page2

Originally posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    Whatever this guy is, we asked him not to post his filth around here awhile back.

That's probably why he ran back to Muddy, he certainly didn't belong here.
    So this Meth-drug addict Ex-Con confessed Murderer Jeromy John Visser finally have talked...

I know what kind of shit you are visser...

I Do know that you have been a Drug addict for 3 decades,since you were about 9 years old,the time you were drugged up by jewr own parents,remember? ...all those drugs stuffed into your nervous system like "Ritalin" and "Diazepam" were literally eating your brain slowly,turning you into a MURDERER!

Yes jeromy visser, I know everything about you... about the years that you spent hauled away inside a cage like an animal,a sub-animal that you are because you were found GUILTY OF MURDER!

Tell me Jeromy Visser what does it feel to be a MURDERER?

What does it feel to KILL a Human Being?

Where you looking at the eyes of your VICTIM? ... were his eyes full of fear? while YOU were killing him?...

Do you remember your VICTIM last BREATH? ...

So YOU JEROMY JOHN VISSER from Georgia are a MURDERER! just like CAIN!

Was YOUR CRIME a triggering point to blame for your ADDICTION TO METH?

I think so. Jew certainly have the bone structure of a "Meth-Addict".

So tell me Jeromy John Visser, What does it feel to "Preach" in the Church KNOWING that you are a MURDERER? knowing that you TOOK A MAN'S LIFE...

Knowing that with those VERY HANDS OF YOURS the same hands that YOU use TO HANDLE THE "SACRED ORNAMENTS" and "GIVE YOUR BLESSINGS" are GUILTY OF A MURDER?

Would you mind to share with us your feelings?

Jeromy ,Jeromy Visser how much is ZOG paying you? is the money enough for your daily Meth-addictions "requirements"?

are those 30 shekels made of "Gold" or "Silver"?

Now my CURSE UPON YOU Jeromy John Visser:

You have been found:

GUILTY of HOMICIDE

GUILTY OF USE OF THE SACRED NAME AND SACRED THINGS FOR YOUR OWN MUNDANE PLEASURE(METH -ADDICTION)

GUILTY OF MISLEAD THE LORD'S SHEEP AND GAVE THEM TO THE WOLVES!

Your PUNISHMENT is to BURN IN THE ETERNAL FIRE FOR ALL THE ETERNITY! YOU WILL WISH HAD NEVER BEEN BORN,YOU WILL WANT TO DIE...BUT YOU CAN'T DIE AGAIN!

SO IT SHALL BE WRITTEN ...SO IT SHALL BE DONE!

Btw:I am so proud that I finished the Colossal Work that you Lindstedt started,which was to Destroy Da Pisser forums,all of them,all at Once!

Let's see:

ZOG/VNNF=DESTROYED
    ZOG/CPF=DESTROYED
    ZOG/CPM=DESTROYED

What forum's next?

another "little forum" that was No Match for Me!

HA!

Comment

I greatly doubt that the Meth-goober Pisser-Possum has actually killed anyone.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2182#post2182
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...756#post271756

Originally posted by Prodigal Wei?mann View Post
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2179#post2179

Whatever Became of "Pastor" Weibmann?

CPM Forum Link:

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...Weibmann/page2

So this Meth-drug addict Ex-Con confessed Murderer Jeromy John Visser finally have talked...

I know what kind of shit you are visser...

I Do know that you have been a Drug addict for 3 decades,since you were about 9 years old,the time you were drugged up by jewr own parents,remember? ...all those drugs stuffed into your nervous system like "Ritalin" and "Diazepam" were literally eating your brain slowly,turning you into a MURDERER!

Yes jeromy visser, I know everything about you... about the years that you spent hauled away inside a cage like an animal,a sub-animal that you are because you were found GUILTY OF MURDER!

Tell me Jeromy Visser what does it feel to be a MURDERER?

What does it feel to KILL a Human Being?

Where you looking at the eyes of your VICTIM? ... were his eyes full of fear? while YOU were killing him?...

Do you remember your VICTIM last BREATH? ...

So YOU JEROMY JOHN VISSER from Georgia are a MURDERER! just like CAIN!

Was YOUR CRIME a triggering point to blame for your ADDICTION TO METH?

I think so. Jew certainly have the bone structure of a "Meth-Addict".

So tell me Jeromy John Visser, What does it feel to "Preach" in the Church KNOWING that you are a MURDERER? knowing that you TOOK A MAN'S LIFE...

Knowing that with those VERY HANDS OF YOURS the same hands that YOU use TO HANDLE THE "SACRED ORNAMENTS" and "GIVE YOUR BLESSINGS" are GUILTY OF A MURDER?

Would you mind to share with us your feelings?

Jeromy ,Jeromy Visser how much is ZOG paying you? is the money enough for your daily Meth-addictions "requirements"?

are those 30 shekels made of "Gold" or "Silver"?

Now my CURSE UPON YOU Jeromy John Visser:

You have been found:

GUILTY of HOMICIDE

GUILTY OF USE OF THE SACRED NAME AND SACRED THINGS FOR YOUR OWN MUNDANE PLEASURE(METH -ADDICTION)

GUILTY OF MISLEAD THE LORD'S SHEEP AND GAVE THEM TO THE WOLVES!

Your PUNISHMENT is to BURN IN THE ETERNAL FIRE FOR ALL THE ETERNITY! YOU WILL WISH HAD NEVER BEEN BORN,YOU WILL WANT TO DIE...BUT YOU CAN'T DIE AGAIN!

SO IT SHALL BE WRITTEN ...SO IT SHALL BE DONE!

Well, the little thieving Meth-goober Pisser-Possum certainly looks like a meth-head, which is in line with the rumors going the rounds last year. The local Children's Protective Services were nosing around and so Visser had to pack them up and send them to the wife's parents in Washington State. The wife's parents, being good catlicks and none to pleased with their daughter's choice of a drug-addicted little mamzer criminal pretending to be a holey man of a racist cult religion as they looked at it, tried to 'de-program' her and Visser managed to get his family of little goobers back to Georgia. But, being a criminal of no great ability other than the ability to try to con people -- skills that addicts possess in order to get by on thieving from their own families and friends -- the only profession open to Visser was the ministry. And being gifted with an ability to lie plausibly, Visser was set up, as a 'former' criminal to join the Rick Spring Faction around Butler after Butler lost his farm.

Now Rick Spring used to wander the fruited and nutted ZOG-plains with Pastor Butler in tow for the Billy Roper "Show Pastor Butler Dog&Pony show Before Butler Croaks" ZOGland tour in 2003-2004. All of which was fine, except Rick Spring was another criminal on probation whose task was to keep an eye on Butler, but most importantly, for any 'lone elves' who might cause trouble for ZOG. Rick Spring and Rick Spring's wife would steal membership lists and sell them to the ADL/$PLC/ADL/ZOG. Thus did Butler pay for his foolish policy to recruit criminals into the Aryan Nations as opposed to the family men of Pastor Wesley Swift's day.

Now Visser, being a criminal and a drug user, wandered into Christian Identity, probably driven by his parole officer. Visser was/is part of the Rick Spring Faction, probably the last one left of this collection of thieves and mamzers. And, also extremely likely, is that Visser is in collusion with its pet fellow mamzer Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood to cause dissention and trouble within Christian Identity and to destroy and steal from anything which might act as stability within, such as the remnants of Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH (CSOY). Either in prison or arranged by ZOG, Visser and Bryan Wright have been brought together in order to steal Gulett's CSOY remnants and the $400,000 locked up in probate. Once Visser gets ahold of CSOY, the probate restriction set by ZOG will disappear and Visser will get the money it seeks as a reward. Visser acts like a ZOGbot thief beloved of evil mamzers and ZOGbots because Visser and Da Pisser-Possum Crew 666 are evil mamzers and ZOGbots.

Now Visser has claimed to me that he was on the run for six years wanted for murder. I greatly doubt it. Like most small whigger criminals locked up in prison, Visser prefers to appear to be stronger and meaner than what it is in the prison social order. But in real life Visser is quite typical of the small criminal with a glib tongue trying to get by amongst stronger and meaner predators. In fact, that is why I call Visser "Da Pisser-Possum" because this little criminal is so like the little scavenger. Da Pisser-Possum played dead for four weeks or so recently.

So, thank you, Weissman, for helping flush out Da Pisser-Possum.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum
      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-12-2010, 06:19 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2182#post2182
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...756#post271756

Well, the little thieving Meth-goober Pisser-Possum certainly looks like a meth-head, which is in line with the rumors going the rounds last year. The local Children's Protective Services were nosing around and so Visser had to pack them up and send them to the wife's parents in Washington State. The wife's parents, being good catlicks and none to pleased with their daughter's choice of a drug-addicted little mamzer criminal pretending to be a holey man of a racist cult religion as they looked at it, tried to 'de-program' her and Visser managed to get his family of little goobers back to Georgia. But, being a criminal of no great ability other than the ability to try to con people -- skills that addicts possess in order to get by on thieving from their own families and friends -- the only profession open to Visser was the ministry. And being gifted with an ability to lie plausibly, Visser was set up, as a 'former' criminal to join the Rick Spring Faction around Butler after Butler lost his farm.

Now Rick Spring used to wander the fruited and nutted ZOG-plains with Pastor Butler in tow for the Billy Roper "Show Pastor Butler Dog&Pony show Before Butler Croaks" ZOGland tour in 2003-2004. All of which was fine, except Rick Spring was another criminal on probation whose task was to keep an eye on Butler, but most importantly, for any 'lone elves' who might cause trouble for ZOG. Rick Spring and Rick Spring's wife would steal membership lists and sell them to the ADL/$PLC/ADL/ZOG. Thus did Butler pay for his foolish policy to recruit criminals into the Aryan Nations as opposed to the family men of Pastor Wesley Swift's day.

Now Visser, being a criminal and a drug user, wandered into Christian Identity, probably driven by his parole officer. Visser was/is part of the Rick Spring Faction, probably the last one left of this collection of thieves and mamzers. And, also extremely likely, is that Visser is in collusion with its pet fellow mamzer Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood to cause dissention and trouble within Christian Identity and to destroy and steal from anything which might act as stability within, such as the remnants of Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH (CSOY). Either in prison or arranged by ZOG, Visser and Bryan Wright have been brought together in order to steal Gulett's CSOY remnants and the $400,000 locked up in probate. Once Visser gets ahold of CSOY, the probate restriction set by ZOG will disappear and Visser will get the money it seeks as a reward. Visser acts like a ZOGbot thief beloved of evil mamzers and ZOGbots because Visser and Da Pisser-Possum Crew 666 are evil mamzers and ZOGbots.

Now Visser has claimed to me that he was on the run for six years wanted for murder. I greatly doubt it. Like most small whigger criminals locked up in prison, Visser prefers to appear to be stronger and meaner than what it is in the prison social order. But in real life Visser is quite typical of the small criminal with a glib tongue trying to get by amongst stronger and meaner predators. In fact, that is why I call Visser "Da Pisser-Possum" because this little criminal is so like the little scavenger. Da Pisser-Possum played dead for four weeks or so recently.

So, thank you, Weissman, for helping flush out Da Pisser-Possum.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum
        IMHO Visser "spending 6 years on the run wanted for murder" is something to think about it... I remember heard him saying "something about it" in one of the "Movement Turd's" Radio programs,I guess the interview where he made a phone call to your Radio program...

I remember you saying that misspelling Names is a "jew tactic",not that I'm going to pull a "gut sick-guido weasel with jew ass cancer on anybody that misspell my name i.e.:

"Linder Gets Mad At His Low- and No-Quality Whigger Tards"
        Link:
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...25&postcount=1

damn, I still remember that thread.

but copy and paste my Name will help.

Thanks

SIEG HEIL???
        Last edited by FÜHRER WEIßMANN; 06-21-2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Not bloody likely.

Originally posted by Prodigal Wei?mann View Post
          IMHO Visser "spending 6 years on the run wanted for murder" is something to think about it... I remember heard him saying "something about it" in one of the "Movement Turd's" Radio programs,I guess the interview where he made a phone call to your Radio program...

I remember you saying that misspelling Names is a "jew tactic",not that I'm going to pull a "gut sick-guido weasel with jew ass cancer on anybody that misspell my name i.e.:

"Linder Gets Mad At His Low- and No-Quality Whigger Tards"
          Link:
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...25&postcount=1

LOL, I still remember that thread.

but copy and paste my Name will help.

Thanks

SIEG HEIL???

Yeah, and I suppose after those six years, the piglice decided to just drop the whole thing, right? What horseshit. Da Pisser Possum lies like a little nigger crackhead.

Now I can see him maybe killing his cellmate while he slept, as payback for a butt-raping, and maybe ZOG agreeing to let it slide in return for his services as a snitch, but that would be about the only way I could see the little possum-faced pussazoid ever killing a full-grown man.
          IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
          I am a man who won't be sold
          And even when my heart grows cold
          I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Originally posted by TrashCanMan72 View Post
            Yeah, and I suppose after those six years, the piglice decided to just drop the whole thing, right? What horseshit. Da Pisser Possum lies like a little nigger crackhead.

Now I can see him maybe killing his cellmate while he slept, as payback for a butt-raping, and maybe ZOG agreeing to let it slide in return for his services as a snitch, but that would be about the only way I could see the little possum-faced pussazoid ever killing a full-grown man.
            Who knows!....

maybe Bryan Wright aka billy wood/ mamzer eyes Da Wonger was the one who actually "off" somebody,you know Bryan wright has a "thing" for Axes.
            Last edited by FÜHRER WEIßMANN; 06-21-2010, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X