+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Edgar Steel -- The Whigger-Whimperer -- Charged in murder for hire plot

  1. #61
    Pauley Da Parrot is offline One of Linder's Ass-Tards shitting on Edgar Steele Member Pauley Da Parrot has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    spying for ZOG in a tard corral
    Posts
    17

    Default Cold Hard Facts vs Muh Wettt Man-Quim

    Cold Hard Facts vs Muh Wettt Man-Quim


    http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...17#post1404917
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post6477


    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson
    http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...63#post1404963

    "Steele went crazy" is your opinion. Repeating it over and over does not make it fact.

    These statements - in general - are your opinions and do not represent fact.

    Most "detractors" traffic in conjecture and supposition. It's their way of doing the damage they intend. When Kelsey Steele and I were defending donors, you were the leading figure in both unfounded conjecture and arbitrary supposition about donation monies. Here you return to said behavior re: "interesting to see how much of that [$55,000] went to Tatyana".

    These statements - in general - are your opinions and do not represent fact. And you return to supposing and dreaming up what-ifs. Simply based in observation, Mr. Pauly, your bent appears to have no interested in exonerating Mr. Steele, achieving his release from a prison sentence. How else can people reading these posts take your statements, except for opinion venting?

    When you are taken to task about your opinion venting, we see you vent more enthusiastically. Please help me understand why this persists with no end in sight. If you have so many criticisms and negative thoughts about the whole Steele case, is it NOT possible for you to state them and move on?
    You are a liar and probably a race traitor as well. For the third time I post the basic facts of Cyndi's attempt at divorcing her husband. I seldom post my opinions here. When I do so, they are clearly identified as such. I mostly post cold hard facts which you fools seem to ignore. This is another of the dozen smoking guns at the disposal of the prosecutor. As I said before, this case is indefensible except by a plea of not-guilty by insanity.

    Perhaps I am being a little too hard on you. If you didn't know about this divorce petition, you might not know about the other thirty some proofs that Steele is crazy. You could be a babe in the woods on this case. Cyndi, her kids and the lawyers know better. I have written them all with copious detail. Cyndi is a former professional ballet dancer and knows how to perform in public. She may have become an accomplished actress who knows how to shed crocodile tears.

    There is another point in your propaganda video that I failed to comment on. Hoyt mentioned that the media had no interest in presenting any facts favorable to Steele. This is correct. I personally wrote all eight or so reporters on this case with my motion to vacate judgement because Steele was crazy. The only response was a lame one from Meghan Cuff who replied that no one else had brought this matter up. My motion proves beyond argument that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndi's Divorce Filing
    Cyndi caught her husband looking for women on www.match.com by posting her own profile with a fake name and getting him to reply. She then filed for divorce. It was most Christian of her to offer to leave him with the shirt on his back. The divorce petition was withdrawn a few months later.

    The point here is that Cyndi was hardly an angel when it came to a divorce settlement. A poster somewhere on this forum correctly observed that you don't know anything about a woman's character until the time comes to divorce her. A word to the wise, if you get in trouble, plan to see all of your dirty laundry displayed in court.

    Note that while Steele was still in the hospital, he threatened to divorce his wife again. This is consistent with brain damage from ministrokes during surgery. The prosecutor did a fine job of giving Steele a motive to kill his wife in order to avoid a divorce.
    ========
    3-772
    Cyndi questioned by Whelan

    Q. And in finding that out, I mean, you actually set up a profile on Match.com and put up his likes to try to see if he would contact you; correct?
    A. Yes, I did.
    Q. Okay. And you confirmed -- I mean, that was one of the ways you confirmed that he was on the site?
    A. Yes.
    Q. Okay. And at that point, you had some marital problems, and you filed for divorce; correct?
    A.I think that was the crux of the marital problems because he had been coming home and saying that he wasn't happy at home. He was being honest with me how he felt. And if he wanted to go elsewhere, I mean, you know, it hurt because I still loved him even though I didn't feel like I was giving him what he needed. I wasn't willing to hold him to a marriage, and I was willing to let him go. And I -- you know, I didn't want the divorce, but I had -- he was unhappy, and if he was unhappy, I wasn't going to hold him to it. And it was also to protect me because I've always had abandonment issues and -- because of things that have happened in my past, and so I wasn't going to let myself be abandoned. I was going to take the first step.
    =========
    3-734-1
    2000 Divorce petition

    child support $1400/month
    private school $300/month for both children
    alimony $1000/month (for one year)
    medical (for one year)
    1996 Suburban
    1986 Mustang
    half of all gold and silver (was over $50,000)
    IRA $163,000 in cash
    Sagle ranch
    =========
    3-759-3
    Cyndi questioned by Whelan

    Q. So your testimony is that he never said he wanted a divorce?
    A. He never said he wanted a divorce. Now, there is an earlier situation when he was very sick under hallucinations coming off of a respirator that he, yes, called up and said if I didn't come down to the hospital, he would divorce me. But I do not count that as he wanted a divorce. He was extremely sick, under hallucination drugs, and was having all sorts of hallucinations.

    666___666___666

    Five Words: The Whigger-Whimperer Is Guilty!!!


  2. #62
    Anchorage Activist's Avatar
    Anchorage Activist is offline Widely Read in the bowel-Movement Veteran Member Anchorage Activist is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    153

    Default U.S. Ninth Circuit Court Of Appeals Prepares To Hear Edgar Steele's Appeal On July 8th; Cyndi Steele To Release Documentary

    U.S. Ninth Circuit Court Of Appeals Prepares To Hear Edgar Steele's Appeal On July 8th; Cyndi Steele To Release Documentary


    http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...f-appeals.html
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...388#post388388
    http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...3427#post33427
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8902#post8902


    Received an e-mail informing me that the United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals will hear Edgar Steele's appeal of his conviction on July 8th, 2013. Dennis Riordan, a distinguished appellate attorney, will argue Steele's case before the court in Portland, Oregon; the appeal was first filed on October 1st, 2012. Following the hearing, attorney Wesley Hoyt and Cyndi Steele will hold a press conference in front of the Courthouse to release copies of the 2-1/2 hour video expose, "Witness to the Persecution - The Plot to Silence Edgar Steele", documenting their side of the case.

    -- Read the 81-page court document HERE or a PDF copy HERE.

    According to the defense team's press release, three major issues drive the appeal:

    1. Defendant’s Motion for a New Trial and Claim of Ineffective Assistance Based on Trial Counsel’s Pending Disbarment and Deficient Performance During Trial (Page 33): According to the appeal, the defense was unaware that Edgar's attorney was being investigated for various felonies. The Denver Post reported on June 30, 2010 that Robert McAllister was being investigated for wire fraud and money laundering. He pled guilty on May 24, 2012 and told the Post he felt he provide inadequate representation to "a client convicted earlier in the year of murder for hire". During the 2011 trial, the defense was unaware that Edgar's attorney, Robert T. McAllister, was being investigated for felonies during the Steele trial and was indicted in July 2011 by the same US Government that was prosecuting Steele. McAllister was quoted by the Denver Post, "Two months later, McAllister told a judge in Idaho that he had provided ineffective counsel to a client convicted earlier in the year of murder-for-hire. The trial occurred while McAllister was dealing with his possible disbarment. "At the time . . . I did not recognize the extent to which my mental state had deteriorated" as a result of his remorse, McAllister wrote.

    2. In the complaint the defense alleges that a Government informant may have been secretly taping trial counsel’s communications during defendant’s trial (Page 38)

    3. The defense will seek to highlight what it alleges are inconsistencies and misstatements by Larry Fairfax in the 2011 trial. The filed appeal alleges Fairfax did not tell anyone he placed the bomb on Cindy Steele's car and then had shifting rationalizations for not doing so. "First, the defense emphasized the instances in which [Larry] Fairfax had concealed material facts and/or been demonstrably untruthful, including the following: Fairfax did not tell Sotka or anyone else in law enforcement about the fact that he had placed a bomb on Cyndi Steele’s car on June 9th, June 10th, or at any time until after the bomb was found on Cyndi’s car on June 15th (see below). (RT 419, 1430)" Fairfax said he did not do so because, among other things, he “didn’t have [his] immunity yet”, “didn’t want to get in trouble”, thought the device had fallen off, and that “thought he could get away with it.” (RT 488, 505; see also RT 476, 531). (Page 20)
    .

    The appeal also takes issue with two instances where the defense believes the district court should have required a unanimous verdict. First, they claim the district court committed plain error when it failed to require a unanimous verdict as to the factual basis for the "interstate travel" element alleged in and/or incorporated into counts one, two, and three. Second, they contend the district court committed plain error when it failed to require a unanimous verdict as to the object of allegations contained in count two. To refresh readers' memories, here are the four counts upon which Steele was convicted (from pages 15-16 of the court document):
    .

    -- Count One: use of interstate commerce facilities in the commission of murder for hire (18 U.S.C. § 1958);

    -- Count Two: aiding and abetting use of explosive materials to commit a federal felony (18 U.S.C. § 844(h));

    -- Count Three: possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence (18 U.S.C. § 924(c)(1)(B)(ii));

    -- Count Four: tampering with a victim (18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)(3)).
    .


    The requested outcome of the appeal, as specified on page 78 of the court document, is that the court should remand this case for an evidentiary hearing on appellant’s claim of ineffective assistance of trial counsel, which places in issue all counts of conviction. Alternatively, should appellant’s remand request be declined, the Court should reverse appellant’s convictions on Counts One, Two, and Three of the superseding indictment.

    Cyndi Steele notes that the forthcoming documentary, "Witness to the Persecution - The Plot to Silence Edgar Steele", will expose perjury and evidence tampering by FBI Special Agent Michael Sotka, the invalidity of the search warrant, judicial misconduct by Judge Winmill in excluding two key defense audio experts, eavesdropping by the Federal Marshals in violation of the attorney-client privilege and giving copies of those privileged discussions to prosecutors, an interview with audio expert Dennis Walsh demonstrating that the Government’s two audio recordings should have been inadmissible, how the Federal Government blackmailed Edgar’s defense attorney Robert T. McAllister into sabotaging the defense of Edgar’s case, an interview with an eye-witness to Edgar’s June 11, 2010 arrest demonstrating that 45 minutes was deleted as a cover up from the recording made at the Steele ranch. Copies will be eventually available to the general public. According to the Coeur d'Alene Press, it has cost more than $400,000 to defend him so far. Through May 2013, the family has raised more than $105,000 in donations for his legal defense.

    Meanwhile, Donald E. Pauly continues to take a different approach to this case; his approach has been robustly criticized on Stormfront. On The Steel Tragedy website, Pauly maintains that Steele was not criminally responsible for his acts because surgery to repair a ruptured aorta dislodged many small blood clots which traveled to his brain and made him go insane. He notes that brain damage is a common to various degrees for all types of open heart surgery and is known as pump head. But what has turned people against Pauly is his repeated insistence that Cyndi Steele is using her website to swindle people, although Cyndi insists she was buffaloed by Robert McAllister. Pauly says he wants to raise money to retain a psychiatrist who specializes in diagnosing and treating heart surgery induced brain damage, as well as a lawyer experienced in special actions filed in Federal Appeals court. He wants to contact them to give them the background on this case and get them started on the project, and intends to pay them as donations from the public come in. But all this will do is divide the effort to get justice for Steele. It would be better if Pauly combined his efforts with Cyndi Steele, but the relationship between them at this point is non-existent.

    The monster Stormfront thread begins HERE in June 2011, but the most recent input regarding this development begins on page 67. Pauly posts on the thread as Trojan Cowboy.

    .

    Posted by Anchorage Activist at 12:16 AM Friday, July 05, 2013

    =============

    For Recent News of the Bowel Movement
    http://whitereference.blogspot.com/


  3. #63
    Use Edgar Steele's Avatar
    Use Edgar Steele is offline Self-important dweeb looking for the main chance Junior Member Use Edgar Steele is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wanting to insert myself up into the Whigger-Whimperer's bunghole
    Posts
    5

    Default Government murders edgar steele – can they get away with it?

    GOVERNMENT MURDERS EDGAR STEELE – CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH IT?


    http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1321#post11321
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1321#post11321


    Today, September 4, 2014, early afternoon, a California mortuary notified Mrs. Cyndi Steele that her husband Edgar was dead. Since that time, specific circumstances regarding Mr. Steele’s death are being confirmed. This web site and the Edgar Steele Defense Fund (ESDF) will release more information as it becomes available.

    Mrs. Steele contacted the ESDF Board, saying she was utterly devastated by this information, and is furious that no Victorville representative contacted her in the last few days regarding his failing health and did not even call her regarding the death of her husband. It was cruel to allow the mortuary to make the call.

    Based on the best knowledge at hand, the following are the most likely causes of death: overmedication, persistently delayed, insufficient or improper medical treatment, medical neglect. The federal government and Victorville Penitentiary bear responsibility for the lives of the inmates who reside there and have refused to be accountable for the decline in Edgar Steele’s health.

    Some hours before Mrs. Steele was contacted by the mortuary, ESDF President Robert Magnuson received an email corroborating Ms. Steele’s concern for her husband’s health and safety, validating the suspicion Mr. Steele’s health had been in a sharp decline for the past month. This fact was obscured, if not hidden by the federal government.

    First, Mr. Steele was the victim of a false prosecution, then he was imprisoned in the most dangerous prison here in America. Then his wife was never allowed to visit him despite a court order allowing visitation. Then, his health was compromised because of neglect, and finally, the reports came in that he had been drugged out of his mind earlier this week, which was the final blow that killed him. Call it anything else you like, but it is murder.

    The facts of this tragic situation will be disclosed as the information is gathered.

    (Please be patient as we gather more details to present to you all… Keep the Steele family in your thoughts and prayers. -Admin)


    ===========


    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Magnuson/Use Edar Steele

    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...74#post1160374

    I've emailed him, volunteering my assistance with his www.conspiracypenpal.com (and other) efforts, mostly because I'm a geek and I live close to him. To date, he has not taken me up on my offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer

    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...44#post1160544

    Look, I understand you're a self important dweeb, and this is your big moment. But all your talk is so much blather: people don't care about you or your website, they want to know what's going on with Steele. Nowhere on there that I see do you say he's being FRAMED and SET UP by the FEDS and KIKES WHO RUN THEM. That's practically the only thing that matters. If that is what is going on, then the more noise you make, the better. Not all this retard shit about not talking or speculating. Being quiet won't help Steele one bit. Getting an attorney won't do anything either.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,306

    Default North Idaho attorney Edgar Steele, convicted for plotting to kill wife, dead at 69

    North Idaho attorney Edgar Steele, convicted for plotting to kill wife, dead at 69

    Steele also known for defending Aryan Nations leader Richard Butler

    From Staff Reports
    September 5, 2014



    http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...victed-plotti/
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1326#post11326
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1326#post11326

    .

    Edgar Steele, Da Whigger-Whimperer, Kilt by ZOG/Babylon
    .

    Edgar Steele, the north Idaho attorney who first gained notoriety for defending Aryan Nations leader Richard Butler and was later imprisoned for plotting to kill his wife, is dead. He was 69.

    The federal prison in Victorville, California, has listed him as deceased Sept. 4 and officials have notified Steele’s wife, Cyndi Steele, according to news releases.

    Information regarding the manner of Steele’s death is pending. He had reportedly been in declining health for weeks.

    Cyndi Steele never believed that her husband was involved in a murder-for-hire scheme to kill her and her mother.

    But a Boise jury convicted Steele of four felonies for paying his handyman in silver to kill Steele’s wife and mother-in-law with a car bomb.

    Steele called his wife after his arrest and told her to say the voice on the FBI recordings was not his, which led to a conviction for victim tampering.

    A federal judge sentenced Steele to 50 years in prison for the crimes.

    .


    .

    Edgar Steele’s background includes a history of association with North Idaho white supremacists. Aryan Nations founder Richard Butler hired the Sandpoint attorney in 2000 to defend the group from a lawsuit filed by the Southern Poverty Law Center on behalf of a woman and her son who were shot at outside Butler’s Hayden Lake compound.

    Although Steele lost the court battle and the $6.3 million jury award bankrupted the group and shut down the compound, he quickly rose to prominence in the extremist movement, and called himself an “attorney for the damned.”

    .

    .

    Cyndi Steele (pictured, above), who operates a horse farm on the couple’s property, filed for divorce in June 2000, alleging her husband “misrepresented his marital status and eligibility” in online dating profiles “with the sole intention of meeting women” in San Mateo, California, where he maintained a law office. But the case was dismissed two months later and the couple remained married.

    When Steele took over the Aryan Nations’ defense, he said it wasn’t because he shared Butler’s beliefs, but because he believed the case was about free speech. He sued The Spokesman-Review over an article he said implied otherwise. The Idaho Supreme Court dismissed the lawsuit in 2003.

    .


    ____________________________
    I am The Librarian
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum/

  5. #65
    Hadding's Avatar
    Hadding is offline Loveless Mattoid Meercat Veteran Member Hadding is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Currently stuck up the Roid-Rage-Retard's blue-tick asshole
    Posts
    114

    Default The Tragedy of Edgar J. Steele

    The Tragedy of Edgar J. Steele


    http://noncounterproductive.blogspot...-j-steele.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1337#post11337
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1337#post11337


    Edgar J. Steele suffered a severe cardiac trauma in November 2009. In June 2010 he was charged with attempting to hire somebody to kill his wife and mother-in-law. The key evidence against Steele was an audio recording made by the FBI, although there were also witnesses: Steele's handyman Larry Fairfax, whom Steele was accused of hiring to do the killing, and several FBI agents who monitored what Steele was saying while his conversation with Fairfax was being recorded.

    Steele claimed that the recording was a fraud, and that he was being framed in a "Mission Impossible, world-class operation." That is an extraordinary claim and I did not believe it. Neither did Jim Giles, who had a daily Internet talkshow at the time.

    Giles and I collaborated in the summer of 2010 in studying the Steele case. Giles conducted interviews and I wrote up the results and did research and made suggestions.

    There were essentially two different, mutually exclusive approaches to the case.

    The first approach was to take Steele seriously. If Steele really was being framed with a fraudulent recording then he would need a forensic audio expert to demonstrate that it was a fraud. Giles interviewed two top forensic audio experts; the name and contact information for the more experienced of the two was given to Steele in the letter below.

    The second approach to the case was to try to explain why Steele would have done that of which he was accused. I discovered that after serious heart traumas and surgery, people are often not in their right minds, sometimes for a long time. Giles interviewed a forensic psychiatrist who said that an adverse effect on Steele's mind and disposition as a result of the trauma was entirely possible. Since Steele had done a number of things that suggested that he was not thinking clearly, I strongly favored this explanation.

    Jim Giles asked me to compose this letter that he would send to Steele. Essentially it tells him how he should pursue his frame-up defense if it is true (which, believe it or not, nobody else was discussing at the time, the talk instead being entirely about how Steele was being railroaded and had no chance), but also gently suggests that he should pursue a psychiatric defense instead if his "Mission Impossible" story happened not to be true.

    .
    Jim Giles
    Radio Free Mississippi
    173 Pear Lane
    Pearl, MS 39208-8749
    July 15, 2010


    Edgar Steele #361857
    Spokane County Jail
    W. 1100 Mallon
    Spokane, Wash. 99260-0320


    Mr. Steele:

    I have been making inquiries relevant to your case and have turned up some information that may be of great use to you.

    I understand that the key evidence against you consists of audio recordings, which you say have been manufactured. Recently I discussed your case with one of the leading forensic audio experts in the country, Mr. Tom Owen. Mr. Owen has worked on many prominent cases, and he has not been afraid to find that the government has at times done wrong. If in fact the recordings have been falsified, he can help you by scientifically demonstrating it to the court, even if the counterfeit is very sophisticated. Mr. Owen is one of only four or five audio experts in the country with this level of expertise. His contact information is as follows:


    Tom Owen 758 S. Middlesex Ave. P. O. Box 189 Colonia, NJ 07067
    Voice: (732) 574-9672
    Fax: (732) 381-4523
    E-mail: owlinvestigations@comcast.net
    http://www.owlinvestigations.com/

    What I wish to see is the truth of the matter brought to light. If it happens to be the case that the recordings are genuine and that you did that of which you are accused, I still think you could make a credible defense based on diminished capacity, because there is a well known condition called post-operative psychosis, which is especially common as a sequel to heart surgery. If you have not had a psychiatric evaluation since the arrest, by all means, do.

    If it is at all possible, I would also urge you to seek a private attorney rather than relying on the Federal Public Defender. Somebody like Jerry Spence would be ideal. Can you have your counsel seek a private attorney for you?

    Do you have access to adequate funds? I have heard that your personal assets are frozen. Can you instruct your counsel to seek to have your assets unfrozen?

    I would strongly advise for your sake that you make no further statements to anybody except your legal counsel about the case, and conduct all communication with the outside world through your legal counsel, including any response to this missive.

    Sincerely,

    Jim Giles
    .

    Steele responded with the following letter (revealed now for the first time, since Steele had requested that it be kept confidential), in which he heartily embraces the suggestion that he may not have been in his right mind -- "Your mentioning what you called 'post-operative psychosis' was of particular interest" -- for a variety of reasons that he then proceeds to list.
    .



    Full Size Original: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ECGBmCdWs3...2BSteele01.jpg
    .


    Full Size Original: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AhUrjF2IF7...2BSteele02.jpg
    .


    Full Size Original: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vqaK2rXmGK...2BSteele03.jpg
    .


    Full Size Original: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lZomGVYFMP...2BSteele04.jpg

    .


    The Trial




    In spite of all this private endorsement of the proposition that he had not been in his right mind (which implies that he knew that he was not the victim of a conspiracy), Steele continued to claim publicly that he had been framed, and acted on our suggestion to hire a forensic audio expert if he were going to persist in that claim.

    On May 5, 2011 Ed Steele was found guilty after a very short trial, where the defense essentially had no argument. The entire frame-up argument would have hinged on the finding of the defense's forensic audio expert. Unfortunately for all the supporters of the frame-up conspiracy story, Dr. George Papcun's finding was not such as to make a difference, and for that reason was not even admitted into evidence:

    .
    George Papcun, who has a doctorate in acoustic phonetics, testified that he examined the recordings and found anomalies that could have been triggered by editing, or by other factors including electronic glitches. He said he wouldn’t use the term “suspicious,” because a variety of factors could have caused the glitches he observed.
    [Betsy Z. Russell, "Judge Says Steele Witness Unreliable, Spokesman-Review, 22 April 2011]

    .

    Nothing "suspicious" in Papcun's finding meant nothing helpful for Steele's case.

    Steele was sentenced to fifty years, exactly what the prosecution had asked. After a period of visibly declining health he died on 4 September 2014 at the age of 69, nearly five years after the ruptured aneurysm that nearly killed him and seemed to mark the beginning of his downward spiral.

    .

    (Pompously) Posted by Hadding the Loveless KAS-Fluffing Meercat ZOGbot-twat at 1:12 PM Sunday, September 7, 2014


  6. #66
    Hadding's Avatar
    Hadding is offline Loveless Mattoid Meercat Veteran Member Hadding is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Currently stuck up the Roid-Rage-Retard's blue-tick asshole
    Posts
    114

    Default Some Piss-Pul can believe anything . . . especially if they be ZOGbot tards/twats

    Some Piss-Pul can believe anything . . .

    . . . especially if they be ZOGbot tards/twats



    https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t10.../#post12345639
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1347#post11347
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1347#post11347


    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRights View Post
    https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t10.../#post12345448

    That individual has been pushing that theory for years now. He's got no medical degree or degree in psychiatry and his "opinion" on this matter is thoroughly worthless.

    If you just read Steele's articles before and after his aortic rupture, there's no difference in the intelligence and mental clarity of Steele's work.

    Larry Fairfax was a police informant, who kept prodding Edgar Steele to kill his wife. Steele thought it was a joke, but it was really attempted entrapment, and when Steele wouldn't go along with Fairfax's plot, someone just faked the audio for that portion.

    Just remember that the Feds sent a government informant to "befriend" Randy Weaver, who begged him over and over and over to shorten a shotgun barrel for him. The Feds say the barrel was shortened 1/4" too short, which would be a felony, and began pressuring Weaver to become an informant for them against Aryan Nations. The Feds eventually attacked Weaver's home murdering his son and wife.

    The Feds spent one million dollars building up that entrapment case against Weaver.

    I can easily believe the Feds would spend that kind of money going after and even framing up Edgar Steele, who defended Aryan Nations in court, and I can believe the government would pay trolls to go on blogs to protect their official story too.

    If you don't believe the Feds were obsessed with Aryan Nations, then you are delusional or dishonest.

    Edgar Steel's extensive writings critical of Israel and the Jews would be another motive for the Feds and Mossad to go after him if you want to pretend that his involvement with Aryan Nations was unimportant.
    .

    Some people "can easily believe" almost anything, it seems. Like that the drunken Lumbee melungeon and federal informant TraitorGlenn Miller wasn't caught in a car with a nigger tranny named "Peaches" and that TraitorGlenn Miller was trying to lick that nigger's ass, but that things ain't as they seemed. Or that Doktard (S)William Pierce didn't receive $400,000 in Order ZOGbux was allowed to keep it in order to run an Elohim Shitty for mongrel CreaTards like WhiggerSwill Welass until it cum-cum time to implode it before this selfish skunk died and thus wasn't really a ZOGbot race-traitor. Or that Kevin Alfred Strom isn't a pervert running after underage mamzeress coontang and that KAS didn't plead guilty -- like he indeed did.

    The obvious difference between Ed Steele and Randy Weaver is that Steele had no evidence to support what he was saying. Plus Randy Weaver never denounced Kevin Alfred Strom for being a pervert or TraitorGlenn Miller for being a drunken mongrel rat or Pierce for being a coward and ZOGbot like Da Whigger-Whimperer did against Kevin Alfred Strom and TraitorGlenn Miller.That's pretty important!

    My article about Steele has images of the letter that Steele sent to Jim Giles on 1 August 2010 in which Steele heartily embraced the suggestion that he had not been in his right mind prior to his arrest, and gave a long list of reasons why. So, Mr. White Rights, I think your disagreement is with Steele, not with "that individual." Did I forget to tell you that I am the Mighty Meercat Brain behind the Mississippi Inbred Outhouse Throne for that Roid Rage Retard and got its blue-tick snout getting into shit that was none of itz business?

    Setting the Record Straight: The Tragedy of Edgar J. Steele

    Kevin Alfred Strom and TraitorGlenn Miller are innocent and Edgar Steele is guilty and this message has been brought to you by ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

    .



  7. #67
    Hadding's Avatar
    Hadding is offline Loveless Mattoid Meercat Veteran Member Hadding is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Currently stuck up the Roid-Rage-Retard's blue-tick asshole
    Posts
    114

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Contemplating My Own Great North-Wettt!!!
    Posts
    38

    Default I am an idiotic self-serving whigger whore that betrays my bowel Movement "friends" cuntinually.

    I am an idiotic self-serving whigger whore that betrays my bowel Movement "friends" cuntinually.


    http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...09#post1736809
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1411#post11411
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1411#post11411


    Cyndi claims “The last time I spoke with Edgar was three weeks ago, and he was in good health. I could not have imagined he would die three weeks later.”

    What is worse was that Mrs. Steele had to find out the details surrounding Steele’s last days from a supporter, who had been contacted by another prisoner in Victorville.
    .
    “Robert Magnuson, president of the Edgar Steele Defense Fund, received an email the morning of the day Edgar passed away,” Mrs. Steele said. “It was a message sent several days earlier to a friend from a Victorville inmate who knew Edgar and was watching his back. The inmate, who saw Edgar after not having seen him for a couple of weeks, said Edgar’s health was in sharp decline. He was in a wheelchair, was disoriented, hallucinating and wasn’t recognizing anyone. He was skinny as a skeleton, half-naked, unkempt and seemed heavily drugged. Later in the day I got the news that Edgar passed away.”
    .

    - See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=19620#comment-2822

    Actually I contacted Cyndi on the evening of August 28th to let her know that Ed was in very poor health. Below is the message I sent her via Facebook. I have full reason to believe she received it since she had been on FB 3 hours earlier and seemed to post frequently, plus most people get emails that say they have a facebook message waiting for them.


    "Hello Cyndi, I was asked to send you a message from Jake Laskey. He contacted a friend of mine, and asked her to get a message to you. According to him Ed is very thin to the point of being skeletal, he is in a wheelchair and he is rambling incoherently. He says he seems ” out of his mind” Jake was separated from Ed for a few months and he said that he is in really bad shape now. I just wanted to let you know so that you could try to get some medical intervention if possible. I will be keeping this information to myself and not sharing it. That is your call. April Gaede"


    The last time I spoke to Ed was in May or June. We spoke for about 15 minutes. It was difficult and uncomfortable because of course telling a friend that their story seems untruthful is hurtful. I didn't want to hurt Ed but I had to tell him the truth about what I thought.

    He said " I'm glad that you weren't on my jury". I replied, " Ed, if you can convince me of the set up story then you have a real chance to convince other people. I consider you a friend and I WANT to believe the story but I cant lie and tell you it sounds reasonable".

    He then said, and he had also written this in an email to me, that the reason that he wrote 20 page letters to the young woman living at my house during the summer of 2011 was because he was " trying to prep her for typing and proofreading my next book". That didn't make any sense to me because Heather was (maybe) a high school graduate and had no experience proofreading books, she was only recently interested in WNism and unknown to Ed personally. Why would he intrust such an important thing as his possible last book to a person he didn't know? Why wouldn't his wife or kids be typing it up? Why not another White Nationalist typing it up and checking it? Why would Heather not mention this to me as she reported in full detail all her conversations with David Duke ( which by the way I contacted DD and verified). She was trying hard to impress me with information about who she was in contact with and she said that the letters from Ed were " basically flirting".

    He also mentioned that he thought that the Russian Mafia might be behind setting him up. I told him that I thought if they wanted to kill him they would just "send out some guy and shoot them while they were out feeding the horses" or something like that.

    It was difficult to not be able to support a friend when they are accused because you don't believe their defense story. I'm sorry for any pain this causes the family. I certainly don't intend it but I also know that it is the truth as I see it.

    I'm just glad he is not sitting in that prison anymore.

    .


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiO6Vz6I45M



  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Contemplating My Own Great North-Wettt!!!
    Posts
    38

    Default Understanding DSCI September 24, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

    Betraying Da Whigger-Whimperer Edgar Steele makes me the "Bad Skank"


    http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...00#post1736900
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1376#post11376
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1376#post11376



    Quote Originally Posted by Hadding the Loveless KAS-Fluffing Mattoid Meercat

    The best way to support Ed Steele would have been to tell him that he was full of shit early on. And thus side with ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final for putting Da Whigger Whimperer away without us ZOGbot tard infilltraitors having to get involved, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! Then he could have thought about a more viable defense other than that he never did it, like that he was crazy and horny for pUkranian pussy and Volga-vulva. But I don't expect a woman to do that. Especially an addlepated skank whose only function was giving a quick blow-jewb and some of your a-gaping stanky to all of the Piercetard CreaTarded whigger & mamzer ass-clowns who used to flood Fearless Leader's Elohim Shitty for CreaTards. Did you give the Clipped One any of your "free pussy" and did he neglect to tell you that he had had a vasectomy? Doktard Pierce, I presume, would often settle for a quick suck-off and not for the full anal from you quasi-hetero horny skanks.

    And actually he did contemplate a different defense. Steele acknowledged in his letter to Jim Giles dated 1 August 2010, which as a ZOGbot twat I dictated so as to further entrap him that he had not been in his right mind. At one point some beginning steps were being taken toward a medical defense. Or that is what my federal masters told me, anyway. Documentation about Steele's consumption of drugs was submitted. But for whatever reason that alternate, probably much more viable path was discontinued, largely thanks to preferring some jewry packing.

    Well you might not expect it but I did confront Ed about it early and often. Honestly Don and I were some of the first people to contact Ed and his family and try to convince them that his story of the "mission impossible " set up was impossible to believe. I wrote Ed numerous letters early on this specific topic. He wrote back that he " had a crush" on me and sent me a song to have the girls record for Cyndi's birthday. I wrote back that telling me he had a crush on me was downright inappropriate considering the circumstances. I called Rex at college and tried to talk to him about the state of his fathers competence and he disagreed with me and told me that his dad was fine and just "stubborn" when I asked him why he kept writing to Tatyana while facing trial.

    So I alienated Cyndi and Rex as well as Ed and really pissed a huge number of people off by mentioning all the things that didnt make sense with the " setup story". I'm paying the price to this day for telling the truth about what I thought.

    I had even talked to a fellow WN who is a psychiatrist and had visited Ed in the fall right before his near death in November and he had called me to ask if I knew " what was wrong with Ed". Ed had recently called me and had come up with the idea to have my husband and I going "on the road" as a traveling band ala the Von Trapp family with costumes and everything... I thought he was talking nonsense. So in my opinion something was going on with him way back before his heart failure. I feel that it must have been obvious to his family since it was obvious to both Dr Chuck and I and we only talked to Ed infrequently.

    So I did tell Ed his story didnt sound reasonable and all that did was make me the bad guy. Or rather the self-serving whore who cannot have any loyalty to anyone except whatever dick tickles my hungry hungry beaver at the moment.

    Call Me "The Bad Skank", cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

    .


  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Living off the whiggaz-mites
    Posts
    9

    Default Me and David Duck Don't Support Edgar Steele butt We Do Support Trump Da Chump.

    Me and David Duck Don't Support Edgar Steele butt We Do Support Trump Da Chump


    http://picosong.com/mNDp/
    http://whitenationnalist.org/forum/s...3041#post13041
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3041#post13041


    Listen to me get down on Carl from Alabama who supports Edgar Steele and doesn't support Trump Da Chump like me and David Duck do, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

    Downnload Link: http://mamzers.org/useful/WhiteNatio...on%20Black.mp3


    Why there is a lot less evidence that The Whigger Whimperer ever actually plotted to murder his wife and mother-in-law thann that muh Master David Duck stole donations and used it to gamble away and that Da Duck sucked nigger cawk while in prison, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

    Send in jewr ZOGbux today!!!



    www.$permFart.cum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts