Edgar Steel -- The Whigger-Whimperer -- Charged in murder for hire plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Only Think You’ve Got Rights Part VIII - No Attorney-Client Privilege

Our message today contains an announcment and two documents.

ANNOUNCEMENT: North Idaho TV station KXLY will air an interview with Mr. Steele, in prison on Thursday, Nov. 3rd at 6:00 pm. It is likely that the interview will be accessible via their web site http://www.kxly.com, if you wish to watch.

The first document is a Press Release which highlights the submission by Mr. Steele of his petitions to the US Supreme Court. Said petition is available to view on the Free Edgar Steele web site. The second document is Mr. Steele's latest installment for chapter 7 of his planned book, "Evil Edgar".

A heart-felt thanks goes out to all of Mr. Steele's supporters who helped so eagerly with the letter-sending campaign in recent weeks. The campaign has not ended; if you'd like to send letters to the USSC, check out our web site! Thank you.

============================================

POLITICAL PRISONER EDGAR J. STEELE PETITIONS U.S. SUPREME COURT

Moscow, Idaho, October 31, 2011 - Convicted in another U.S. government show trial this year, author and attorney Edgar Steele will ask the highest court in the land to address non-written rules that allow unlawful and unconstitutional intrusions into what should be completely private attorney-client communications. In the Petition, U.S. Supreme Court Case Number 11-7108, filed today, Mr. Steele champions the rights of all federal detainees whose confidential letters and discussions are regularly recorded, intercepted and passed on to prosecutors and judges in spite of well-established court regulations to the contrary.

Mr. Steele was arrested June 11, 2010 based on an FBI-manufactured informant's report that Steele wanted his wife of 25 years – as well as his wife's mother – killed. Steele's long-time handyman Larry Fairfax was enlisted by the FBI to entrap him, through the use of hidden microphone recordings which supposedly the two men had just prior to his arrest. Many who watched the trial, which ended May 5, 2011, observed that it was a ‘kangaroo court' proceeding with the judge excluding all evidence favorable to Mr. Steele.
    In an Affidavit filed with the trial court in August, former attorney, Mr. Robert McAllister, once a U.S. prosecutor, admitted that he was wholly ineffective as Mr. Steele’s counsel and failed to offer even a fraction of the available proof of innocence. Mr. McAllister, who declared bankruptcy in March, was disbarred in Colorado shortly after the Steele trial because of embezzlement of client funds. His Affidavit cited his anxiety over the pending disbarment as the reason for non-performance at the Steele trial.

The U.S. Supreme Court Petition filed today by Mr. Steele does not address ineffectiveness of counsel, rather it seeks dismissal because the judge, the US Marshals Service and the prosecutor colluded to enforce new “rules” of procedure that were not pre-approved by the high court. These new rules allowed recording of Mr. Steele’s conversations with his attorneys, so that the prosecution team could anticipate and counter his every move.

Supposed murder-for-hire target, Cyndi Steele (Edgar's wife), has asserted unwavering confidence in her husband's complete innocence. She has publicly denounced as fabricated the recording “evidence” of her husband supposedly directing handyman Fairfax to arrange her demise. This case gained national notoriety when a pipe bomb planted by the government informant was found attached to Mrs. Steele’s car during an oil change the day of her husband’s first hearing, June 15, 2010, in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.

A 40-page combined Petition for Writs of Mandamus and Prohibition, plus 194 pages of supporting documents in an Appendix were submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court. This could be a landmark case. But, if the USSC refuses to hear the Petition, it sends a message to lower courts and prosecutors that they can, without restriction, make up their own rules and function outside the Constitution; especially when they seek conviction of the innocent who have proven to be politically incorrect. Steele says that prosecuting him was “pay-back” for his years of defending those who had been attacked by an oppressive government.

Mr. Steele's sentencing hearing on mandatory prison terms totaling sixty or more years, is set for November 9th. In approaching the Supreme Court, he requests dismissal of the 4-count conviction, or a new trial where the old “tainted” files are sealed and a new prosecutor and judge are restricted from gaining defense strategy through eavesdropping. A new trial would also allow
    introduction of audio forensic analysis by experts, showing the Fairfax hidden microphone recordings are unreliable and have been manipulated (or even manufactured) by the FBI.

For more information, visit the FES web site or contact Robert Magnuson, Vice-President of the Edgar Steele Defense Fund, at: 208-304-6608

============================================

You Only Think You’ve Got Rights
    No Attorney-Client Privilege (Part VIII)
    by Edgar J. Steele
    October 31, 2011

I like to say that, while we never want to repeat boot camp, always we are glad to have had the experience. Jail is (way) different. Never will I say that I am glad I spent this time in jail. Perhaps a week or two in jail, at most, would be instructive for many of us, but extended imprisonment simply exacts too great a personal toll to justify the lessons it teaches.

The Real Cost of Imprisonment
    Don’t Do the Crime if you Can’t Do the Time?

No. Don’t do the crime, to be sure, but “serving” time simply makes no sense for, perhaps, 95% of all current prisoners in America. Serving time creates massive unemployment (ex-convicts are unemployable), turns ordinary people into “nothing to lose” criminals, hardens petty truants and mischief-makers into genuinely dangerous criminals, fuels the exploding use of drugs throughout America and costs an ever-exploding share of federal, state and local budgets (America’s prison population has tripled during the last two decades).

Nor is the cost restricted to government. The War on Drugs inexorably becomes a war on Americans, with drug users criminally seeking money for their habits and law enforcement officers desperately trying to advance themselves and their departmental funding. America’s prison industry (yes, that is exactly what American jails and prisons have become) now is a huge slavering, self-sustaining beast, out of control and growing ever-faster as its product (discontent, resentment, rebellion and hopelessness) increasingly provide its own raw material (ordinary people-cum-criminals).

The Criminalization of Innocence

Worse, even ignoring those jailed for victimless “crimes” (drug users, tax avoiders/evaders, etc.), a huge and growing segment of America’s prison population consists of people who are innocent! How could it be otherwise, after all, with the Feds’ 97% conviction rate and a tripling of American prisoners in just 20 years?

I have been telling you how they’re doing it to me. I face 60 years, minimum, for a crime I did not commit; a crime with no victim, no damage and the self-confessed perp already serving his 2-year sentence (a slap on the wrist in exchange for his false testimony against me). No – actually, there was some damage: $45,000 in silver bullion stolen by the perp from my wife (the victim) and myself.

From the beginning, my wife (the “victim,” don’t forget) resolutely has stood by my side, proclaiming my innocence to the world, despite the massive federal effort to put me away for the rest of my life.

60 Years!

Murderers routinely are released from prison after serving 6-8 years, but no less than 60 years is what our government says I deserve for the (non) “crime” I committed against nobody, least of all my biggest supporter: my wife. 60 years! Think about it for a moment.

What’s more, the government repeatedly has lied, cheated and stolen during its scorched-earth campaign against me, a genuine American political dissident. There are so many stories of government treachery in my case that I couldtell you (not to mention many othercases I have handled, mostly pro bono, during my 30-year career as a trial lawyer).

How They Do It

In the last 7 weekly installments, I have been serializing part of a chapter from my upcoming book, Evil Edgar. I have told you precisely how the feds and the judge illegally, unethically and unconstitutionally have denied me the right to confidential communications with my attorneys, while using the information they illegally obtained by eavesdropping against me – before, during and after my trial.

Of All Things, a Writ Petition

With the deck totally stacked against me, I feel like a drowning man, going down for the third time. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so I have just unleashed the “Hail Mary” of all legal maneuvers. This past week, I filed a Petition for Writ with the U.S. Supreme Court, highest court in America.

U.S. Supreme Court Writ petitions almost never are granted, I was taught over 30 years ago in law school. I recall the image conjured by my law professor then, of a mail-room clerkstamping “Rejected” on all the just-opened envelopes holding Writ petitions.

What else can I do? The very same Federal District Court judge who refused to allow me to put on any sort of defense at trial now is bent upon denying me confidential access to any appellate attorneys to help me with my appeal, due out in 3 weeks.

My combined Petition for Writs of Mandamus (tell ‘em to do something, Supremes) and Prohibition (tell ‘em to stop doing something else) concerns only the topic of the last seven installments: the illegal invasion and denial of my 5th and 6th Amendment right to confidential “assistance of counsel.”

Predictably, my petition for writ is a substantial legal filing. Go here for a copy of the Writ petition. Go here for a 23-page, plain language, synopsis of the governmental wrongdoing that led me to file this petition.

What I Want

Here, in brief, are what I ask from the U.S. Supreme Court via my just-filed petition:
    [*]Writ of Prohibition – Order this trial court (others, too) to stop enforcing the unwritten U.S. Marshals Service policy that allows the Feds to eavesdrop, record and copy all communications (written, telephonic and in-person) between federal detainees and their private (as well as “of record”) lawyers.
    [*]Writ of Mandamus – Order the outright dismissal of my case or, in the alternative, a new (and, hopefully this time a fair) trial, because of the extensive governmental and judicial misconduct that has taken place.

You Can Help

Please help in drawing attention to my Petition for Writs, thereby enhancing the chance that the Supremes will agree to schedule it for hearing. Go here for a letter to supporters describing how to join our letter-writing campaign to the Supreme Court justices, Presidential candidates, congressional leaders and mass media outlets.

Let’s face it – since they have eliminated virtually all of the “Movement” leaders and now are imprisoning Movement lawyers, too, just who do you suppose will be there to help when the Feds come for you?

If we can just get the U.S. Supreme Court to hear my Petition, then it certainly will grant it. That would make a huge difference to thousands of federal detainees, both now and going forward. We would strike a genuinely history-making blow for liberty in our time.
    I still wouldn’t be able to say I am glad to have spent all this time in jail, but I would be proud of the outcome. Very proud.

Together

Together, we can do this.
    Together, we can make a difference.
    Together, we can strike a blow that, just maybe, will begin America’s march back from the very precipice of outright, full-blown tyranny.

Join us.

Copyright ©2011, Edgar J. Steele
    Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article and its related audio file among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4768
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...19#post1332819

Comment

Occupy Latah County Jail

Occupy Latah County Jail

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...unty-jail.html
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4771#post4771

Dear Supporters:

I release Ed's next installment, "Occupy Latah County Jail," which was written before he was sentenced to 50 years for crimes he did not commit. It is bitter sweet as some of his humor comes through, but as I know all too well, the corruption that has taken him down will keep him at all costs.

Ed was released from Latah County Jail, but unfortunately it wasn't a result of his protest with his endeavor to "Occupy Latah County Jail" until they released him. Instead he was taken to Kootenai County Jail for his sentencing and then to Bonner County Jail following his sentencing for five days.

They have now taken him away. Where? I don't know. When will I know? I don't know, for I'm told it could be 4-8 weeks before I will be able to hear anything from him.

I cannot begin to express the sadness and anger that consumes me daily over this injustice to Ed, our family, his friends, his supporters and I. However, I want to assure everyone that my/our fight for justice for my husband and all of us for that matter, is not over. The next step is an appeal and the first step towards that appeal is already in motion, but expect about a two year process.

I just pray and hope that your support that I have been so thankful for and have so much appreciated, will not waiver from the discouragement of our current loss. I am all too familiar with being discouraged, but I, also, know that giving up only guarantees that justice loses and the corruption will overtake us all. Of course, part of their corruption is that they can outspend us and with our tax dollars I might add. With that said, I will keep the faith and continue to stand and speak out against this injustice and pray that one day justice will prevail.

Sincerely,

Cyndi Steele

====================

Occupy Latah County Jail

by Edgar J. Steele

November 7, 2011

I have just entered week 4 of my “Occupy Latah County Jail” (OLCJ) protest. Quite aside from showing my unity with other “Occupy” protests, I have a strategy.

After 2 or 3 weeks of these “Occupy” protests, the local authorities seem then to demand that the occupants cease, desist… and depart. Surely, it can only be a matter of days before the Latah County Sheriff tires of my protest and demands that I go home. Why didn’t I think of this earlier?

Just call me Wile E. Edgar. I hope this plan works better than my last scheme, wherein I stood in my trash bag hoping to be unnoticed and then spirited out of jail with the trash pickup. Somehow, they saw me right off the bat, standing there with that banana peel on my head. Somebody must have tipped them off, because that really should have worked.

In case OLCJ doesn’t go just as planned, I have a backup plan, but it is less likely to succeed, statistically speaking. I have just filed a petition with the Supremes for a Writ (order) to Idaho’s Federal District Court Judge Lynn B. Winmill, telling him to stop listening in on my courthouse attorney-client conversations and to direct the US Marshals Service to stop opening my “Legal Mail” and to stop recording my phone calls with my lawyers, with copies and tapes given to my federal prosecutors.

I know what you’re thinking: “Silly Rabbit – the U.S. Constitution is just a damned piece of paper.” Thus, my expectation of a 6th Amendment right to confidential access to lawyers simply is not justified. Nor is it right for me to think that the 5th Amendment shields me from self-incrimination, either. After all, why should the Feds be allowed to secretly invade all of my attorney-client communications if they can’t use them against me?

Making Animals – Easier Than Catching Animals

It really is easier to do what they’ve done in my case than to conduct real investigations of the activities of real criminals, then actually play by the rules in convicting them and sending them to prison.

What’s next – installing computer chips in our cars that automatically issue us tickets when we exceed the posted (and electronically readable) speed limit? Do you really think this isn’t coming? Much easier and, since government is so much more reliable when it can count on a steadily rising income, nobody likely will notice or care when these chips occasionally issue altogether false speeding tickets. After all, the public needs to expect a bit of imprecision in pursuit of the greater good of governmental efficiency. Our junior G-Men have gotta eat, too, besides.

Nor does it matter that crime, by definition, requires an injured victim. Just because the “victim” in my case, my wife Cyndi, who knows my case as well as do I, believes that I am innocent. Never mind that she has been victimized, first, by the real, self-confessed perp who stole $45,000 in silver from us, then, with the ADL and/or FBI helping, by the perps fabricating a bizarre murder-for-hire scheme to implicate me and get me out of the way.

Never mind that the government further victimizes Cyndi by getting my Social Security checks (which have been going to her) stopped and by imprisoning me so that she completely loses all hope of any significant income for the rest of her life. The real perp gets rewarded from our savings, then the government wrecks my life and reputation while reducing Cyndi to poverty and depriving her of her partner, best friend and lover. It’s kind of like what America did in Iraq during the past 16 years. Or Viet-Nam so many years ago, where we destroyed yet another little country in order to “save” it.

Cyndi feels like the poor lady tied to a tree in Central Park, then raped. Says the patrol beat cop, after finding her and as he unzips his pants: “This just ain’t yer day now, is it?”

The perp gets rewarded while the victims get punished. Yep, that’s just the way things now are in the “greatest” country in the world, whose “Defense” Department wages war against small, defenseless countries, destroying them in the guise of saving them. Welcome to Amerika.

Comment

[According to WhiggerSwill Welass] Ed describes his "vehement defender" as a liar, fraud, asshole and ADL/FBI disruptor

According to WhiggerSwill Welass Ed describes his "vehement defender" as a liar, fraud, asshole and ADL/FBI disruptor

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4787#post4787
        http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...12#post1055512

Originally posted by OkieRedDust
        http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...05#post1055405

I'm sure there are a lot of theories floating around on paleo and WN forums regarding Steele. I think in the interests of fairness as opposed to Hadding and Monty a couple of the pro-Steele arguments should be given fair weight. First, from Edgar Steele's site itself.

[skip first pro-Steele argument Fuck Edgar Steele. I'm after Tubby, not the Truth.]
        http://digitaljournal.com/article/306634
        Op-Ed: Was Edgar Steele framed?

By Alexander Baron.
        [...]
        One of Steele’s most vehement champions is Harold A. Covington, who is regarded by many including himself as America’s leading National Socialist theorist...

The inconvenient questions that Covington has posed and continues to ask relate to Steele’s health as much as his motives...[like the inconvenient questions Hadding has asked as honest devil'spro-ZOGbot advocate, not as a "vehement champion" of anyone other than whigger and mamzer faggots.]

Others of a gentler persuasion than Harold Covington are also determined to prove Steele’s innocence..
        Since Covington's name was introduced into this discussion about Ed Steele, it's a good time given this pretext to reveal to Phorons exactly what Ed thought of his alleged "vehement champion." As opposed to what this drunken anglo-mestizo ZOGbot troll going ass-to-mouth with TraitorGlenn Miller has to sleeze after the fact. The following is an email to me from Ed about Covington when he had finally come to the realization that I had been right all along about Covington's being a lying fraud and he had been wrong. Back from 2004, when Covington was fighting with Edgar and before me and Haddding could get around to shitting all over Edgar Steele and saying that he is crazy and guilty while Covington supports Steele. Ed tells me I could publish this email, though I never have until now that Edgar is incommunicado and can't tell everyone what a lying cocksucker WhiggerSwill is:
        ---

-------- Original Message --------
        Subject: Re: Disappointed?
        Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 21:26:16 -0400
        To: steele@plainlawtalk.com

Edgar J. Steele wrote:

> Ok, Will - Finally, I am truly pissed off at this asshole. Once again: You were right and I was wrong. Furthermore, I firmly believe him to be an ADL/FBI disruptor.

> I've certainly suspected that, but never had any concrete evidence other than a trial transcript where he was working with the NC SBI to rat out some comrades here back in the early 1980's, so I just concentrated on what I could easily prove about him: that he is a liar and a fraud.

> Send me everything you've got on this suit and the judgment. I particularly need a copy of the court-stamped judgment. No promises. If I do this for you, we likely will get nothing but satisfaction, but 40% of satisfaction is attractive to me at the moment.

[WW:] Of course I have boxes of stuff on him from when my attorney and I were building our case. I'm headed out of town for a week in the morning, but I'll copy the pertinent documents this week and try to get them to you ASAP. You might want to look up his books on Amazon.com and be thinking about how to attach them. Wouldn't it be swell if you and I came to own the only thing of worth to him: his copyrighted "intellectual" property? Did you know that in one of his novels, _Fire & Rain_, published AFTER he was ordered by the court to never so much as utter my name, he introduced a Negro character named Will White Williams? The Negro Williams was killed off by some Jew character before the end of the book. He really thinks he's clever with these little games, but the judge was not amused at all.

> Don't worry - we'll follow him to the ends of the earth...
        >
        > -ed

So we now get to see that Da Whigger-Whimperer wasn't as much of an attorney for the damned as he pretended to be but rather according to Whigger-Swill was a wannabe weasel pursuing bogus ZOG kort jewdgments against his enemy of the moment. Of course none of us know whether this purported e-mail by Whigger-Swill is true and correct, but this is the Belgian sheephardic jewboy data-mining operation wherein they ban genuine White Nationalist dissent.

That's music to my ears. I believe you. I hope you are suprised to learn that there is some real value in his books. I'd like to get his computer, his car, anything he's not allowed to keep. I might be a drunken red-nigger ZOGbot most of the time but I'm as vindictive as any jew.
        \|/
        | Will

-----Original Message-----
        Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 9:41 PM

The Final Monetary Judgment was awarded in April of '98, I believe. I'll have to dig it upfor the exact date. It's permanent and renewable. The actual damages awarded were $10,088, oddly enough, with $100,000 in punitive damages. With the 8% interest that has been accumulationg over the past six years, the amount is probably somewhere around $160,000+/-. There's also a permanent Injunction attached, even a contempt of court citation for his continued libels in defiance of the Court Order. The court was NOT amused with Defendant Covington's bullshit, to say the least. Judge XXXXX applauded me in open court for my restraint for not killing the SOB for calling me a queer. That was the part that got him; that and the fact that Tubby called him a Jew. "If the truth be known, I'm more of a Nazi than he is," he said privately.

One thing about Tubs: if he's up there in WA and gets wind of an execution of this judgment, he'll run back to TX, where he thinks he's safe from a civil judgment.

\|/
        | Will

Edgar J. Steele wrote:
        Tell me, is the judgment for compensatory damages only or is there a punitive damages element? How old is it?

-ed

-----Original Message-----
        Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 8:34 PM

Edgar J. Steele wrote:
        > Ok, Will - Sit down for this one...I want to say it just right, too:
        >
        > You were right, Will. I was wrong.
        >
        > Feel free to tell anybody you like I said so.

[WW:]I do appreciate your edifying bouquet, Ed, but I won't be gloating. I'd hate to be Tub o' Lard right now with a fired up Ed Steele on my case.

> I kind of figured it was inevitable, since he has taken after everybody else except Butler and myself. Butler is finished, so requires no takedown. More than ever, I suspect what so many say about Harold being a plant just might be true. The timing is just too coincidental, with the Jews really in a fever pitch over me, and all.
        >
        > -ed

---
        There's more to this exchange between me and Ed seven years ago, but what's notable is that Ed never pursued the execution of my now $200,000+ Final Monetary Judgment against defendant Covington as he assured me he would after I'd offered him 40% of everything he could collect. Nor did he ever, to my knowledge, expose publicly what he tells me privately about this lying, fraudulent "asshole" who he had concluded was an ADL/FBI disruptor. That failure demonstrated to me a certain lack of moral character on Ed's part. It takes a lot of character to pursue someone who has gotten a bogus jewdgment from a crooked jewdge who gave me $100,000 in bogus damages

To hell with defensive racism. Our side of drunken anglo-mestizo ZOGbots should be using the criminal regimeist courts offensively against genuine racist Christian White men while we still can. Ed never did that. He figured out that I was a ZOG agent provocateur likely working for Morris Dees and so he dropped the matter. I'm not sure if he ever prevailed in any case where he was in a courtroom playing defense either for himself or for any of his racially loyal defendants. But like my fellow anglo-mestizo mattoid meercat Hadding says, Ed's a very good talker (and writer). I feel bad for him that he's in the mess he's in, but it appears to be of his own making and has little or nothing to do with our cause. That ridiculous love letter from Ed to his sweetheart Tatiyana from jail, mentioning that "ex-wife" Cyndi was behind his incarceration did it for me: he was not of sound mind. I'm following the rest of the self-serving retards shitting all over pore Whigger-Swill while pretending to be on Edgar's side. Edgar needs to understand that in the bowel Movement you don't have any friends, all you have are fellow ZOGbot retards each out for theysselfs.

For all you know Edgar Steele probably didn't even write the e-mail I attribute to him.

Did you know, Cunterre, that while us red niggers didn't invent drunkenness -- merely improved on it -- we did invent syphilis???

Us solipsistic anglo-mestizos would morph into a jew or a nigger if that meant that we could get rid of Christianity!!!

Cosmotology -- Nature's Eternal way of straightening and lightening up kinky black hair!!!

Comment

[According to WhiggerSwill Welass] Ed describes his &quot;vehement defender&quot; as a liar, fraud, asshole and ADL/FBI disruptor Pt2

According to WhiggerSwill Welass Ed describes his "vehement defender" as a liar, fraud, asshole and ADL/FBI disruptor Pt2

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4896#post4896
          http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...16#post1055516

Originally posted by WhiggerSwill Welass

[quoting Edgar Steele]:

> I kind of figured [Covington's betrayal of me] was inevitable, since he has taken after everybody else except Butler and myself. Butler is finished, so requires no takedown.
          Speaking of Pastor Butler, here's the email to me from Ed that initiated the above exchange between us. It an email to Ed from Covington and Ed's response to him, both of which he'd sent to me. I'm highlighting what Ed said Pastor Butler had told him about Covington's so-called "Butler Plan":
          ---

Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 6:51 PM

Ha! I just saw this after sending you that other reply. So now Tubs, the convicted famicidal maniac, claims that he defended you from my "backstabbing slander campaign" against you. Huh? Did I miss something? I don't remember ever having even spoken harshly of you, much less slandering you. Our relationship has pretty much been just as you described, though you were always civil to me and would never have said "stuff it."

What I've known all along was that Tubs would some day cross that line with you. Do I feel vindicated by your break with him. No. I've always known that everything I've said about him is true and that nearly everything he has said about me is a lie. I don't need validation. He's a second rate, uninspiring, failed hack writer, his so-called "brilliant mind" notwithstanding, who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. His own brother, Forrest, has described his mental illness in the Raleigh News & Observer and I have him on audiotape describing his Tubby's mental illness, his delusions, and what an "obnoxious nuisance" he is. His own brothers and father haven't seen the sick bastard since 1972, the year he was kicked out of the Army on a Section 8 for being a certified paranoid schizophrenic.
          \|/
          | Will

Edgar J. Steele wrote:
          > Harold -
          >
          > A long time ago, you asked me if, after knowing others had dissed you to me,
          > I had decided to dislike you. Remember my response? "No, Harold, only you
          > can get me to do that."
          >
          > I remained friendly with you all this time. While so many others tried to
          > get me to dump on you, I defended you to them. I told them not to make the
          > mistake of forcing me to choose between themselves and you. I even sent you
          > money, now and again.
          >
          > Though you maliciously have attacked so many that I respect, I still
          > maintained friendly relations with you.
          >
          > I haven't tried to cross swords with you, at all, Harold. I doubt that even
          > you think so. Problem is, I haven't fallen totally into your column and
          > that, to you, is the unforgivable sin...that I don't hate the people you
          > hate.
          >
          > Bringing you in? What on earth are you talking about, Harold? I asked your
          > input on the draft of a piece I knew would be controversial, that's all.
          > You, alone out of the entire racialist community, then chose to take a bite
          > out of me.
          >
          > "Come out?" As in "out of the closet?" And I'd "like" the Wilde
          > reference - oh, I get it - because I must be a faggot, of course. That is
          > beneath even you, Harold.
          >
          > The only thing that my friend Will Williams ever has taken me to task for
          > was in defending you to him. That's it, pal. Just you. He told me to
          > choose between the two of you and I told him to stuff it. Even so, we have
          > remained on friendly terms.
          >
          > I must be getting too old for this, because it was just a couple of weeks
          > ago that I cautioned Walter Mueller about lying about something I had said,
          > telling him that he was dangerously close to being the first in the Movement
          > to get me to go after himm. Then he backed off and we established an uneasy
          > truce.
          >
          > Now it is you who misrepresents what I have said and maligns me for not
          > attacking selected others alongside you, especially a man who has done so
          > much for the Movement, including a just-finished term in jail. Tell me,
          > honestly, Harold - just what have you ever done for the Movement other than
          > attempt to divide its members against themselves?
          >
          > Even Pastor Butler, the one person you have yet to attack, tells me he
          > doesn't know what to make of you because of this "Butler Plan" of yours,
          > about which you never bothered to consult him.
          He and I and another had
          > lunch about a month ago. He still has no problem with me. Odd that you now
          > have.
          >
          > Strangely, this comes just at a time that the Jews have gone nearly berserk
          > about me, reaching a new height of hysteria, between the JDL and my last few
          > essays. If I were of a more paranoid nature, I might suspect a connection
          > with your decision to move off and fire a few salvos my way. Of course, you
          > know that so many have accused you of being a movement plant and, amazingly,
          > even of being Jewish yourself.
          >
          > Oddly, I am about the only one in "the Movement" that has been getting along
          > with virtually everybody else. Not to mention almost literally the only one
          > in the Movement getting along with you. Until today.
          >
          > Today, you crossed the line.
          >
          > -ed
          >
          >
          >
          >> -----Original Message-----
          >> From: Northwest Net [mailto:nwnet@earthlink.net]
          >> Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 3:41 PM
          >> To: steele@plainlawtalk.com
          >> Subject: Disappointed?
          >>
          >>
          >> Why are you "disappointed"? I thought the whole point of bringing me into
          >> it was to get a rise out of me.
          >>
          >> Ed, you've been trying to "cross swords" with me for five years now, and
          >> you finally picked the ONE TOPIC where you knew I could not in honor and
          >> decency remain silent. I was even going to keep quiet about your grotesque
          >> and revolting honoring of a thief with a banquet on May 29th, because I
          >> like and respect you so much, even though it made me sick at heart. Why
          >> could you have not picked ANY other topic than this to "come out" with.
          >> Flying saucers or something?
          >>
          >> I defended you for years against Will Williams' backstabbing slander
          >> campaign against you, and this is what I get. [Sigh...] Well, like Oscar
          >> Wilde said, no good deed ever goes unpunished. (You'd like that reference,
          >> I figure.)
          >>
          >>
          >

Did you know, Cunterre, that while us red niggers didn't invent drunkenness -- merely improved on it -- we did invent syphilis???

Us solipsistic anglo-mestizos would morph into a jew or a nigger if that meant that we could get rid of Christianity!!!

Cosmotology -- Nature's Eternal way of straightening and lightening up kinky black hair!!!

Comment

If I’m Not a Political Prisoner, Judge, Who Is?

If I’m Not a Political Prisoner, Judge, Who Is?
            by Edgar J. Steele
            December 10, 2011

“There is an attempt by some to call Mr. Steele’s case a politically-motivated prosecution. That is not true.” Thus spoke the judge at my recent sentencing hearing. Ok, judge – if not true, then why did you feel compelled to deny that I am a political prisoner?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why did you secretly listen in on my privileged attorney-client discussions during breaks at trial?

If I’m not a political prisoner, then why did you keep my world-class forensic sound experts and linguist from telling the jury how those two recordings clearly were fabrications? (351 anomalies, judge. 351! Just one was enough to put the lie to them.)

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, why did you deny me a public trial? (29 sidebar conferences, all those secret hearings from which even I was excluded and all those sealed and now disappearing documents!)

If I’m not a political prisoner, then why did you let Federal Prosecutor Whelan use the US Marshals Service secretly to record all my “privileged” attorney-client telephone calls and in-person private conferences, as well as to open my “privileged” legal mail to attorneys?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why did you sustain virtually every prosecution objection at trial, while denying virtually every defense objection?

If I’m not a political prisoner, then why didn’t you let my trial witnesses testify to much of anything, while granting the prosecution every possible indulgence, with the result that the federal prosecutor’s case took a week and my own defense was forced by you into less than a single day?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why did you deny my key witness’ testimony by live video feed from outside the US, while allowing the prosecution to play the taped deposition of their foreign witness? Did you forget that the US Constitution reserved the “Right of Confrontation” to criminal defendants, not the government?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why did you force me to choose between my key witness’ testimony and my Constitutional right to not testify? And, why did you then alter the trial transcript to cover up the evidence of your having done so?

If I’m not a political prisoner, then why did you consistently deny me the right to present evidence and testimony that showed the government, especially the FBI, “in a bad light,” though that excluded virtually all my evidence in this, a case about government misconduct?

If I’m not a political prisoner, then why am I, once again, being held virtually incommunicado, in max-security, full-lockdown, solitary confinement, though I have proven to be the model inmate after 18 months, most of that in solitary, too?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why did you sentence me to 50 years, despite my age, poor health and the fact that ax murderers routinely walk after 8 years?

Why are there so many other inmates here, in prison and in jail, who consider themselves to be political prisoners?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why has America’s prison population tripled in the last generation (20 years), now to stand at 6 times that (per capita) of any other nation in the world, far surpassing Russia in the mid-1900s, WWII Germany and modern-day communist China?

If I am not a political prisoner, judge, why did you have to stack the deck against me, then deal from the bottom, anyway?

Simple fairness, judge, is all for which I ever have asked. If I’m not a political prisoner, why couldn’t you have afforded me simple fairness?

Copyright ©2011, Edgar J. Steele Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article and its related audio file among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...719#post332719
            http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...06#post1343506
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4921#post4921

Comment

Remember Edgar Steele

Remember Edgar Steele

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...ar-steele.html
              http://northwestfront.org/2011/12/ed...iesel-therapy/
              http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t854470/#post9840494
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4993#post4993

Hi, guys:

Just a quick reminder that in this festive season, blah blah blah, we need to remember an elderly man of 66 who is spending his second Christmas locked up in a hole, in some unknown location.

Edgar J. Steele was being held at the Seatac Federal Correctional Center until a few days ago, when he was "disappeared" once again, no one knows where to. This was shortly after I contacted the prison about visiting him. There may be cause and effect there, maybe not.

What has been done to this man is a never-ending wrong. Probably the worst thing about going to prison is that as the days and months and years drag by, your family and friends and supporters get bored or discouraged or anxious to move on, and either intentionally or simply by degrees, they cut the prisoner loose.

This can't happen with Ed Steele. The regime wants him buried alive and forgotten, and they cannot be allowed to win on this one, because there will be others who follow Edgar Steele. Many, many others.

Right now we can't do anything for him, because we don't even know what they've done with him. But we must always keep him in our minds, especially at this time of year.

A Merry Christmas to you all.

http://www.northwestfront.org

Come Home to the Northwest

http://northwestfront.org/

Comment

That ought to show how much I care for Edgar and Cyndi.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...13#post1362513
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5316#post5316

Cyndi is coming on hard times, with talk of having to sell their ranch. There is a Negro or a jew poseur in the woodpile here and it is I, pretending to support Edgar Steele and shitting on him since forever. Steele had about 6,000 troy ounces of silver at the time of the arrest 18 months ago. That is $180,000 at current prices. Steele's supporters were fleeced out of $120,000 by Cyndi's own admission. I am reminded of the Chester Doles case where $50,000 was collected and then given to his lawyer to plead him guilty. None of which is really my business since itz not as if I ever gave out anything, but you do know how us ZOG false fronts love to snoop.

That $120,000 was supposedly given to the scum sucking now disbarred lawyer McAllister who has now been indicted for money laundering. I understand that the ranch was paid for free and clear. We know that Steele was collecting social security at the time of his arrest. He should have had Part A medicare so his surgery should not have cost him a penny. By Cyndi's own admission, Steele sold of $45,000 (about 3,000 troy ounces) of silver just before he was arrested. That is a sign of insanity to me because while an insane ass-clown but not a licensed investment advisor it seems to me with the benefit of hindsight that silver was climbing rapidly in price at that time. It seems to me that this is the time for a complete audit of where every penny has gone on this case. Not that I have any standing to make any such demands.

Anyone who reads the 1,500 pages of the transcript and is a ZOGbot ass-clown with an axe to grind like me can come to only one conclusion. If the government's case is accepted as true, it proves BEYOND A DOUBT that Steele was insane. As a cumplete psycho, I get up every day and lay down every night with insanity. He had never exhibited behavior like this before. I still can't get over the steamy love letters written from his jail cell to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana Loginova. Itz not as if I'll ever get me any pussy, free or not. Even prostitutes tell me in advance that purchasing their services is NOT an option. Insanity is contagious to some extent and I am proof of that. So I'll claim that Cyndi seems to have caught it.

I have begged Cyndi repeatedly to listen to me an idiotic ass-clown and faggot all pissed off that Edgar dared cause trouble for my fellow pervert movement leader Kevin Alfred Strom and admit that her husband had gone crazy from aorta surgery. I am an importuate ass-clown dweeb on this matter. Her husband is NOT political prisoner. This is a GIANT fraud which has been perpetrated upon the White Nationalist community, especially us mamzer faggots with nothing else better to do than bitch and snoop. Perhaps Cyndi's days of being a kept woman are over. Maybe it is time for her to get a job and suffer like the rest of us.

666___666___666

Five Words: The Whigger-Whimperer Is Guilty!!!

Comment

Crime Pays. Ask Larry Fairfax.

Crime Pays. Ask Larry Fairfax.
                  It pays to be an FBI Terrorist Bomber

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=742#more-742
                  http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...y-fairfax.html
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5339#post5339

What’s that you say; it’s “sour grapes” from Edgar Steele’s family and supporters when they observe that FBI informant Larry Fairfax soon faces release from his barely 24-month incarceration? Sorry, it goes much deeper than sour grapes when the facts are compared, as we’ll see in a moment.

It’s likely most readers of this piece already know the back-story, but if not, please visit (this site) for more info. In brief, north Idaho’s Edgar Steele is framed by his handyman Larry Fairfax in a fabricated “murder-for-hire” plot; the “System” jails Fairfax with a hand-slap sentence; the “System” efficiently denies Steele any resemblance of a fair trial or justice with the judge repeatedly saying: “Don’t do anything to make the government look bad” and convicts him of all counts; Steele, age 66, is serving 50 years. Fairfax will be released in about 3 months from the date of this writing.

Let’s observe the facts about the life of Fairfax as the tool of the Amerikan FBI and court system…

During the past 20-some months, Mr. Fairfax has been a general-population inmate. During the same time frame, Mr. Steele has been subjected to special solitary confinement, mail interception, loss of client-attorney privacy and minimal access to medical support.

Mr. Fairfax admitted he put the bomb on Mr. Steele’s wife Cyndi’s SUV with intent to murder her and confessed in court that he assembled and attached the device. Mr. Steele was charged with “possession of an explosive device with intent to kill” when the evidence proved he never possessed the components to construct any bomb.

Mr. Fairfax – given a sweet-deal by the Federal prosecution – was never charged with attempted murder or any charge that could result in a serious 10-year sentence. Mr. Steele’s efforts to prove his complete innocence by analysis of critical evidence was derailed at every turn by a Judge and Prosecution who are, by federal law, entitled to receive bonus pay for convictions.

Mr. Fairfax was assigned to a facility in western Washington and has now been transitioned into a residential reentry center (RRC) , which rivals some decent hotel environments, for the remaining few months of his sentence.

Mr. Steele, designated as a low security, non-violent risk, has been sent to southern California, to a high security facility with jet fuel in the ground water that causes Astrocytoma, a spine and brain forming tumor without cure, that kills its victims and is seriously suspect, if not ultimately lethal, to the health of inmates.

It’s unknown if Mr. Fairfax has received visits from his family (a long day’s drive from his north Idaho home). It’s known that Mr. Steele is denied contact of any form with his wife, because the Bureau of Prisons is concerned about some fictitious “danger” to the security of the facility.

In his transitional halfway house, the federal government says: Mr. Fairfax will receive employment counseling, job placement, financial management assistance, and other programs and services in a safe, structured, supervised environment. In his distant prison, Mr. Steele continues to be denied attorney-client privacy and his correspondence is opened without his knowledge, is monitored, and sometimes “lost” before he ever gets it.

When released in a few weeks, Mr. Fairfax may return to his ‘ole stomping grounds. If Cyndi Steele remains at her home, only a few miles away from her ex-handyman-bomber, she is worried about her own safety and security because the federal government stated that they would “NOT provide her any protection, whatsoever.” (So much for “victim protection”.) She feels forced to move away from their home of 15 years in order to secure her own safety from the FBI confidential informant, who is the FBI’s asset and tool that facilitated this whole, sordid fiasco because the SPLC demanded that the FBI bring Edgar Steele down. What the Hey? Fairfax needed money to pay up the foreclosure on his house and a way to cover up his theft of $45,000 in silver bullion, so one hand was washing the other.

These points and others have nothing to do with “sour grapes.” These points have everything to do with the side of Amerikan corruption you happen to fall on. For all the bumbling, all the private court “sidebar” conversations to which Mr. Steele was excluded, all the glaring misconduct in the courtroom, all the US Marshall heavy-handedness handling Mr. Steele, our government has the armed thugs and money to intimidate anyone and the motivation to silence whichever citizen they select. How soon will you or I be next to get the “Steele Treatment”?

We remain outraged at Mr. Fairfax receiving a paltry 2 year sentence for his crimes, due to the “System” (Government) not charging him with “attempted murder” for planting a bomb on a vehicle that literally endangered thousands of lives. What terrorism is the FBI really protecting us from?

There is no question whatsoever that Mr. Steele – jailed for speaking politically incorrect truth – has been targeted to be an example and a warning to others. Let’s face it, Mr. Steele is nothing more than a political prisoner.

The Steele camp lost the skirmish, sorry to say, but, we will win the battle.

Comment

Don Pauley Da Parrott is a ZOGbot ass-clown

Don Pauley Da Parrott is a ZOGbot ass-clown

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...39#post1404739

(Thanks to -JC, John Liberty and Leonard Rouse for remaining supporters of Mr. Steele.)

In the weeks following Mr. Steele's arrest - approaching two YEARS ago - Kelsey Steele and I (as 'Latebloomer', I think) were trying desperately to run interference for her family, trying to explain "who [was] behind the donation monies".

I don't recall the exact dates, but 'round that time, north Idaho resident Ingri Cassel and I were emailing and telephoning, discussing the choice of name for a web site I volunteered to build, to centralize information about Mr. Steele. Ingri was key at that time, finding where Mr. Steele was. (Recall Mrs. Steele was totally incommunicado for many days.) In fact, Ingri was the first to visit Mr. Steele in Spokane County Jail. Eventually I began visiting him, partly to relay messages from what began gelling as "the Steele camp" (or, "inner circle", as I like to say). It was a frenetic time.

After copious amounts of abuse by certain denizens of this site - frequently headed up by Mr. Pauly - Kelsey and I left and vowed never to return.

When the Inner Circle got their act together, and when the Edgar Steele Defense Fund non-profit incorporated (I volunteered, and continue to serve as VP), we had not yet had the massive misfortune to come to know, trust and place our complete hope with Mr. Steele's pathetic Boise defense attorney Robert McAllister. An entire message forum can be dedicated to THAT disaster. (NOTE: DO NOT beat me up about McAllister or anything having to do with him.)

At some point, Mr. Pauly began his "Steele Went Crazy" campaign. Eventually that effort came to include harassment of Mr. Hoyt and his office staff, and intrusive - even abusive - emails to Mrs. Steele. Mr. Pauly --- you have NO IDEA the amount of discussion the Inner Circle has invested in you. The collective decision, led by Mrs. Steele in large part, was to not respond in any manner to Mr. Pauly, to feed what seemed an insatiable need for attention.

Finally, Mr. Pauly's attacks directed at the Inner Circle waned, and I volunteered to "keep watch" on his posting activity regarding the Steele case. In all honesty, I thank Mr. Pauly for leaving us alone. That has been all we have wanted, all along.

"So, Bob Magnuson (my real name), why have you returned?" Partly to thank supporters. Those who have given time, effort and MONIES got really bummed out by Boise, and justifiably so. Supporters can come and go; we in the Inner Circle are basically "on-call" 24/7. We do this because we have faith we can free Mr. Steele.

I've also come out of lurk to ask Mr. Pauly a question. On your "www.steelewentcrazy.org" site, is headline "Medical Rescue Project". Somewhere along the way, Mr. Pauly, you said your efforts to get Mr. Steele out of jail would be absolutely transparent -- especially in regards to donations your effort might garner.

So, I for one would be keen to find out exactly what has been done to date regarding your "Medical Rescue Project", and what exactly has been received in donations?

No name-calling, no "off-topic" protests, no shouting me down for asking.

What have _you_ _done_ since creating your www.steelewentcrazy.org site to get Mr. Steele out of jail? I am ALL ears.

Thanks, BM (yeah, icky initials), author & webmaster for www.free-edgar-steele.com

===========

Originally posted by Rob Magnuson/Use Edar Steele

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...74#post1160374

I've emailed him, volunteering my assistance with his www.conspiracypenpal.com (and other) efforts, mostly because I'm a geek and I live close to him. To date, he has not taken me up on my offers.
                    Originally posted by The Gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...44#post1160544

Look, I understand you're a self important dweeb, and this is your big moment. But all your talk is so much blather: people don't care about you or your website, they want to know what's going on with Steele. Nowhere on there that I see do you say he's being FRAMED and SET UP by the FEDS and KIKES WHO RUN THEM. That's practically the only thing that matters. If that is what is going on, then the more noise you make, the better. Not all this retard shit about not talking or speculating. Being quiet won't help Steele one bit. Getting an attorney won't do anything either.

Comment

Steele Cheerleaders (make my ZOGbot mangina bleed)

Steele Cheerleaders (make my ZOGbot mangina bleed)

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...93#post1404793
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6118#post6118

Originally posted by Bob Magnuson
                      http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...39#post1404739
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6117#post6117

(Thanks to -JC, John Liberty and Leonard Rouse for remaining supporters of Mr. Steele.)

In the weeks following Mr. Steele's arrest - approaching two YEARS ago - Kelsey Steele and I (as 'Latebloomer', I think) were trying desperately to run interference for her family, trying to explain "who [was] behind the donation monies".

I don't recall the exact dates, but 'round that time, north Idaho resident Ingri Cassel and I were emailing and telephoning, discussing the choice of name for a web site I volunteered to build, to centralize information about Mr. Steele. Ingri was key at that time, finding where Mr. Steele was. (Recall Mrs. Steele was totally incommunicado for many days.) In fact, Ingri was the first to visit Mr. Steele in Spokane County Jail. Eventually I began visiting him, partly to relay messages from what began gelling as "the Steele camp" (or, "inner circle", as I like to say). It was a frenetic time.

After copious amounts of abuse by certain denizens of this site - frequently headed up by Mr. Pauly - Kelsey and I left and vowed never to return.

When the Inner Circle got their act together, and when the Edgar Steele Defense Fund non-profit incorporated (I volunteered, and continue to serve as VP), we had not yet had the massive misfortune to come to know, trust and place our complete hope with Mr. Steele's pathetic Boise defense attorney Robert McAllister. An entire message forum can be dedicated to THAT disaster. (NOTE: DO NOT beat me up about McAllister or anything having to do with him.)

At some point, Mr. Pauly began his "Steele Went Crazy" campaign. Eventually that effort came to include harassment of Mr. Hoyt and his office staff, and intrusive - even abusive - emails to Mrs. Steele. Mr. Pauly --- you have NO IDEA the amount of discussion the Inner Circle has invested in you. The collective decision, led by Mrs. Steele in large part, was to not respond in any manner to Mr. Pauly, to feed what seemed an insatiable need for attention.

Finally, Mr. Pauly's attacks directed at the Inner Circle waned, and I volunteered to "keep watch" on his posting activity regarding the Steele case. In all honesty, I thank Mr. Pauly for leaving us alone. That has been all we have wanted, all along.

"So, Bob Magnuson (my real name), why have you returned?" Partly to thank supporters. Those who have given time, effort and MONIES got really bummed out by Boise, and justifiably so. Supporters can come and go; we in the Inner Circle are basically "on-call" 24/7. We do this because we have faith we can free Mr. Steele.

I've also come out of lurk to ask Mr. Pauly a question. On your "www.steelewentcrazy.org" site, is headline "Medical Rescue Project". Somewhere along the way, Mr. Pauly, you said your efforts to get Mr. Steele out of jail would be absolutely transparent -- especially in regards to donations your effort might garner.

So, I for one would be keen to find out exactly what has been done to date regarding your "Medical Rescue Project", and what exactly has been received in donations?

No name-calling, no "off-topic" protests, no shouting me down for asking.

What have _you_ _done_ since creating your www.steelewentcrazy.org site to get Mr. Steele out of jail? I am ALL ears.

Thanks, BM (yeah, icky initials), author & webmaster for www.free-edgar-steele.com

04-11-2012, 04:39 AM #39
                      Latebloomer
                      Forum Member

Re: Linder's World View
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JEWFISH
                      Linder draws a certain crowd. That's for sure. Just sayin'..
                      When the crowd keeps to themselves, no big whoop.

If Linder allows this kind of utter BS http://www.steelewentcrazy.org to be promoted on VNN - by an individual who appears to be a Linder "chum" - then it must be part of his "world view".

Which is really sad, because no matter what anybody thinks or cares, all the Steele family wants is to choose THEIR direction and NOT be attacked by a VNN regular.

Give www.buysell4whites.com a try!

A Few Interests: Free Edgar Steele / Conspiratology
                      Music Composition / Electronics Hobbyist / Linux
                      Pagan, Heathen, Alternative Faith Structures

You were the one who outed www.steelewentcrazy.org on Stormfront. It has never been released to the public. As a consequence, the Search Engines found it. There have been no contributions solicited or received so far.

You should not be too proud of your swindling of White Nationalists out of at least $120,000. If your contributions have dried up, it is not my fault. It is because more and more people have seen thru the swindle. Now you have changed your story and claimed that only $71,000 have been collected and expenses have been $400,000. When you beg for money from the White Nationalist community, it can expect that you will spend every penny wisely and only on what it was solicited for.

In answer to your question, I have attempted to get medical help for Steele from several sources. I have gotten a Pacer account so as to be able to review unpublished court files. Steele has removed my name from his email contact list after I got it added. He was sent a copy of my motion to vacate judgement for his being crazy and may have gotten pissed over it.

It is a disgrace that the Steele camp allows him to rot in prison when he is crazy. The problem is that he knows he did what the government claimed and he thinks that he has gotten away with lying about it. It is not his fault that he is lying because of the fact that he is crazy. As long as he thinks that he has fooled his family, he will keep it up. Anyone who has studied the case and believes that Steele is sane is far crazier than he is.

I have personally written Cyndi, Rex, Kelsey and Hoyt to explain how Steele became insane to each of them. McAllister has also acknowledged receipt of my motion to vacate judgment because Steele was crazy. They all know that he is crazy and are perpetrating this giant swindle of White Nationalism for reasons unknown. My guess is that they initially believed that he was framed like I did. Then when evidence piled up that he was crazy, they decided to let him become a martyr and perpetrate this fraud.

Everybody keeps forgetting that what happened to Steele can happen to any one of us tomorrow. People go crazy DAILY from heart surgery that is far less dangerous than what Steele went thru. He may also have suffered additional brain damage from oxygen deprivation when his blood pressure was zero. This would be in addition to normal stroke induced damage from surgery.

It is time for all of the liars in the Steele camp to come clean. Perhaps we can work together and get Steele out of prison and get him the medical help that he needs. He can learn that he mustn't write steamy love letters from his jail cell to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana. He can also learn that he mustn't try to blow up his wife with a pipe bomb. Perhaps he will come to see that he should be nice to his hit man and not threaten to bury him with a back hoe.

666___666___666

Comment

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...25#post1404825
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6123#post6123
                        ===========

I've emailed him, volunteering my assistance with his www.conspiracypenpal.com (and other) efforts, mostly because I'm a geek and I live close to him. To date, he has not taken me up on my offers.

Look, I understand you're a self important dweeb, and this is your big moment. But all your talk is so much blather: people don't care about you or your website, they want to know what's going on with Steele. Nowhere on there that I see do you say he's being FRAMED and SET UP by the FEDS and KIKES WHO RUN THEM. That's practically the only thing that matters. If that is what is going on, then the more noise you make, the better. Not all this retard shit about not talking or speculating. Being quiet won't help Steele one bit. Getting an attorney won't do anything either.

Comment

Swindle of the 21st Century

Swindle of the 21st Century

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...63#post1404863
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6124#post6124

This new video is a propaganda puff piece designed to swindle more money out of fools. The Steele camp could have found out about McAllister's previous probation for swindling an employee just like I did in five minutes on the internet. The only thing new is the remark that McAllister was well paid. It is handy to beat up on him when he is in no position to defend himself. He is facing 20 years or so in Federal prison. Any fool can see that McAllister conducted a defense that would have shamed a first year law student. That is irrelevant here.

One of the signs that Steele was crazy was that he didn't fire McAllister on the spot and take over his own defense. Another sign is that he didn't testify and explain why he wrote steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana from his jail cell. I'm still waiting for that explanation. That will be in the same category as the Resurrection and the Virgin Birth. This case was indefensible. Gerry Spence himself would have refused to take the case. Had he done so, it would have been the first criminal case that he ever lost. Smoking guns were everywhere. So far I have come up with 34 different proofs that Steele is crazy that I haven't had time to finish writing up. The above birthday card sent to his wife is one of them.

The only possible defense here is the truth. Steele did essentially what the government said that he did because he is crazier than a shit house rat. It is indeed remotely POSSIBLE that he was framed by the government. It is CERTAIN that he is at least 10 times crazier than he had to be to do what he was accused of. His behavior before aorta surgery is irrelevant except to prove that he was ONCE sane. If the government's case is accepted as fact, it is perfect proof that Steele was insane.

It is beyond argument that Steele has done a huge amount of past good work for White Nationalism. It is also beyond argument that he has made a lot of enemies among the Jews. The damage that he has done to White Nationalism is a hundred times greater than all of the good that he ever did. His family have perpetrated the biggest swindle in history against White Nationalism. It makes David Duke look like a living saint.

666___666___666

Comment

Gerry Spence DID refuse to take the case -- very early . . .

Gerry Spence DID refuse to take the case -- very early . . .

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...74#post1404874
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6132#post6132

He and I corresponded via e-mail. Part of winning every fight is not taking every case.

One of the things that turned me off from one self-identified White nationalist, 16 or 18 years ago, was that he was just dying to tell me about his alleged experiences personally witnessing bad behavior by David Duke. He went on and on about Commander Rockwell, apparently to enhance his credibility. Well, in a nutshell, one of the lessons I've learned in a long life is that I neither want nor need to view all the dirty linen of men like William Luther Pierce, for example, to decide whether what they wrote has value. We've all got a dirty clothes sack among our baggage and it has always seemed to me the last, cheapest shot to bring up that sort of thing. What does that do to help White nationalism, airing what was laundered, pretty well sanitized in the sun, and subsequently probably long worn-out: It reminds me of video of David Duke's confrontation of Wolf Blitzer's techniques repeating over and over that Dr. Duke is a former Klansman, etc.

The biggest swindle in the history of White nationalism is certainly not having solicited voluntary donations for Ed Steele's defense. Arguably the biggest swindles have been facilitating the frauds of central banking and Social Security for a lifetime, "saving" and using FEDERAL RESERVE Notes, paying interest on home mortgages, etc., and failing to even complain about it, much less refusing to do so, and pointing-out exactly who's behind it. Everybody reading this has participated in at least one of those swindles and many have done so knowingly and willfully simply because it was the easier path. Ed Steele spent substantial energy speaking the truth on the giant swindles and managed to offend almost everyone that was paying attention. He certainly offended Donald Pauly because NOBODY speaks of another man in the terms Mr. Pauly uses, over and over, like "crazy as a shithouse rat," who has any respect to the man so addressed and, in my opinion, those that do so have little or no self respect-- something that's hard to maintain behaving that way.

It would be best because it has more class and credibility if we could manage to stick to facts rather than relatively infantile name-calling. A young, probably mid-20's chap pulled in back of me as I exited the Interstate, just yesterday, coming up behind fast to maybe a foot and a half from my rear bumper and laid on his horn probably thinking to frighten or otherwise frighten me. Seems he thought I shouldn't have slowed down so quickly and instead raced to the already red light an eighth of a mile or so ahead of us both. He pulled up beside me, rolled-down his window, and flipped me off. My wife was with me. I replied that one of the great things about life is that he'd probably grow up someday if he didn't die in a traffic accident or get shot first. He said, "I am grown up" and then the light turned green. He had about as much self-awareness as he had driving skill.

I'm constantly reminded by this thread of children who learn to behave badly for attention if being good isn't rewarded by their caregivers. Mr. Steele's camp has now issued an official response to Mr. Pauly's one-count indictment. Those who wish to continue to consider Mr. Pauly's "evidence" now know exactly where to find it. And, VNN Forum members who wish to keep up with the Ed Steele sitstat, where Mr. Pauly's behavior isn't facilitated, now have a little more insight into the alternative, a pro-Ed Steele organization, its web address, and an invitation such that they don't have to feel like they let Mr. Pauly run them off.

Originally posted by Donald E. Pauly

Gerry Spence himself would have refused to take the case. Had he done so, it would have been the first criminal case that he ever lost...

The damage that he has done to White Nationalism is a hundred times greater than all of the good that he ever did. His family have perpetrated the biggest swindle in history against White Nationalism. It makes David Duke look like a living saint.

I'm Little Butt I'm Loud!!!

Comment

The Big Picture

The Big Picture

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...17#post1404917
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6133#post6133

Steele has never offended me and I have no quarrel with him. He simply went crazy thru no fault of his own. He also disgraced White Nationalism thru no fault of his own. He has an excuse. His family and lawyers do not. They have to know. The Federal government is a much better friend to him than are his family and lawyers. At least they are trying to reform him. His family and lawyers are trying to see to it that he rots in prison forever.

Cyndi is not quite the loyal and loving wife she would have us believe. In 2000 she caught her husband looking for women on match.com when he answered a profile that she had posted. For this one offense, she filed for divorce and tried to take him for everything but the shirt on his back. He hasn't forgotten it. Now she has no problem with him writing over 100 Ukrainian honeys and sending steamy love letters to Tatyana from his jail cell. Steele sold off about $55,000 worth of silver about two months before he was arrested. It would be interesting to see how much of that went to Tatyana if any. That money has never been accounted for.

Here is my guess. Steele had clearly become unmanageable after his surgery. When he was arrested his wife decided to make a martyr out of him and have him locked up for life. At the time, she thought that she would get his $1,000 per month social security along with contributions from his supporters. If she had him plead not-guilty by insanity, she would inherit a headache while he was in a mental institution. The contributions would have dried up overnight. Making a martyr out of him beat her having to get a job. Unfortunately she didn't know that the law had been changed and his social security would stop upon his conviction.

666___666___666

Comment

Pauley Da Parrot has many opinions but one large smelly asshole.

Pauley Da Parrot has many opinions but one large smelly asshole.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...60#post1404960
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6134#post6134

This new video is a propaganda puff piece designed to swindle more money out of fools. The Steele camp could have found out about McAllister's previous probation for swindling an employee just like I did in five minutes on the internet. The only thing new is the remark that McAllister was well paid. It is handy to beat up on him when he is in no position to defend himself. He is facing 20 years or so in Federal prison. Any fool can see that McAllister conducted a defense that would have shamed a first year law student. That is irrelevant here.

The "Steele Camp" could have researched McAllister. I was there when the Inner Circle first met him. The hope, optimism and confidence we had in him at that moment was profound. History gives endless examples of the hopeful supporting (or being buffaloed by) a charlatan. Your implied reprimand is ignored.

Early after it became public notice that Dennis Riordan is to be Mr. Steele's appellate attorney, I was tasked with researching him. I found nothing to alarm. If you are so fervent to get Mr. Steele out of prison and find in your own research that Riordan has 'issues', thanks in advance for posting publicly. This would apply to anybody reading this.

One of the signs that Steele was crazy was that he didn't fire McAllister on the spot and take over his own defense. Another sign is that he didn't testify and explain why he wrote steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana from his jail cell. I'm still waiting for that explanation. That will be in the same category as the Resurrection and the Virgin Birth. This case was indefensible. Gerry Spence himself would have refused to take the case. Had he done so, it would have been the first criminal case that he ever lost. Smoking guns were everywhere. So far I have come up with 34 different proofs that Steele is crazy that I haven't had time to finish writing up. The above birthday card sent to his wife is one of them.

"Steele went crazy" is your opinion. Repeating this phrase in no manner makes it fact. All readers of these posts clearly understand this.

An individual who attended Boise today returned the following comment about "jail cell love letters to Tatyana". I did not attend Boise. I only relay another person's opinion. If you're going to jump on this horse and ride it as hard as you ride "Steele went crazy" (your opinion), God help us where your diatribes will end.

"I only learned about this at the trial. Apparently while in solitary Ed wrote to [the woman] in the Ukraina. He was in the middle of going cold turkey at this time, was completely alone, cold and unable to communicate with anyone he knew. I think we could probably find a psychiatrist who could explain why a normally rational man would do something so completely stupid if kept under these tortuous conditions. It did not help his case but the the Feds would have convicted him anyway with the crooked judge to block defense motions, bought off defense attorney who didn't make any motions anyway and corrupt prosecution which had no interest in justice. What else could a jury do but convict? The letter to [the Ukraine woman] was a small detail in this larger picture though it was damaging. When did it come to light? As soon as he wrote the letter, the prosecution was provided a copy. All outgoing
                                mail at SCJ is treated this way is what I was told. Someone affixed the postage to it so it could be sent to its foreign destination. When it got there I bet the local FBI field office (yes, they do have one in Ukraine) probably kept a copy to prove it was delivered. When did we first learn about it (by we, I mean the defense). I'll be consarned if I know there pilgrim. I heard about it at trial. It was horrible to hear as the prosecutor read the words out loud to the large printed version on the overhead screen. At least it didn't contain any graphic sexual descriptions, which was a mercy."

Not that any of this person's opinion will have any impact on your thinking, there are aspects of one's humanity called "compassion" and "forgiveness". Steele detractors clearly embrace absence of compassion and a near-total lack of forgiveness.

The only possible defense here is the truth. Steele did essentially what the government said that he did because he is crazier than a shit house rat. It is indeed remotely POSSIBLE that he was framed by the government. It is CERTAIN that he is at least 10 times crazier than he had to be to do what he was accused of. His behavior before aorta surgery is irrelevant except to prove that he was ONCE sane. If the government's case is accepted as fact, it is perfect proof that Steele was insane.
                                "Steele went crazy" is your opinion.

It is beyond argument that Steele has done a huge amount of past good work for White Nationalism. It is also beyond argument that he has made a lot of enemies among the Jews. The damage that he has done to White Nationalism is a hundred times greater than all of the good that he ever did. His family have perpetrated the biggest swindle in history against White Nationalism. It makes David Duke look like a living saint.

"The Steele Camp has swindled donors" is your opinion. Your claim about damage to WN is your opinion.

===========

Comment

Working...
                                X