Fall Of ZOG/Babylon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Of ZOG/Babylon?

I'm gonna re-post these two items from other parts of the Forum first, because they're relavent to the subject. ---TCM72.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts on Revolution

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2091#post2091

http://firearmsandfreedom.com/2008/0...on-revolution/

There has been a lot of discussion over at Snowflakes in Hell (and a little here) about a letter written by Mike Vanderboegh, were, true to form, he is talking about civil wars, killing government agents, and the like. A fair number of commenters at Snowflakes seemed to think that we were close to the point where the only option was to “hit the reset button,” and have a good old fashioned revolution. While there may be a time when that becomes appropriate, I don’t think that now is the time.

But for argument’s sake, let’s say it is. 5 or 10 percent of the population (or even 15 or 20 percent) decide that the time has come to hit the reset button, and furthermore let’s assume that they prevail. Having found themselves on the far side of a successful revolution, the next item of business is to construct or reconstruct a government. Judging from the use of terms like “Constitutional reset button” and other things, one would assume that the revolutionaries first preference would be to go back to the 1788 Constitution, probably adding back some of the later amendments, like those guaranteeing racial equality and women’s rights. So, the next step is to elect/appoint Congress and a President, right? Well, strangely enough, the Hollywood elites are still Hollywood elites, even if Hollywood was burned down. And the liberal green freaks are still liberal green freaks. And all of the people that elected the government we have now are THE SAME PEOPLE. You will have largely the same population that you started with, although likely smaller. The people that gave you the politicians we have now are going to be the same people, and the likelihood that they would give you anything much different is pretty miniscule. So, to keep your freedoms, what are you going to do? Become a dictator? That hardly has a history of success, on either a human and civil rights front, or in terms of maintaining power. In fact, you would be setting the stage for another revolution.

One of the reasons that the American Revolution was so successful was that it really wasn’t a Revolution in the way that is being discussed. It wasn’t an attempt to overthrow a government, it was really a war for independence, a group of people severing the ties with a ruling state. This left a group of similar minded people (although not that similarly minded, the Constitution was only narrowly ratified,) who could form a government that worked. Looking at the revolutions most similar to what is being discussed, we find the Russian and French revolutions. Neither of these came out with a particularly great government, certainly not the one that a person fighting for human rights and freedoms would want formed. Maybe the best option is for Pinson, AL to wage a war for independence.

The other factor in all of these revolutions is that it was not against a representative government. The problem is not so much that the government is out of control, as the government is not being controlled the way some of us want it. The American people have elected the government. If you want anything to really change, the change has to start at the grassroots. We can call the politicians names all we want, but people still send them to Washington, and if we “reset” this Republic, there is nothing to say that the same thing won’t happen all over again. In fact, the more apathetic might be more likely to want to limit people’s rights, so that more of their friends and family don’t get killed in another revolution.

I agree that the government has to be kept within Constitutional bounds, which they are often not observing now. We also have to regain a lot of ground that has been lost. But a revolt without a grassroots change is going to leave us in at best the same situation, more likely a worse one, whereas a grassroots change can accomplish much more, and at a significantly reduced cost.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 24th, 2008 at 12:26 pm

#2 09-09-2009, 04:51 PM
    TrashCanMan72
    Member Join Date: May 2009

Just a matter of common sense.

The issue isn't whether or not we're "ready for war". It's a question of how that war is to be fought. And only a jackass would go around blabbing to strangers about illegal activity, particularly violent activity.

Problem is, fools always figure everyone else for a fool as well, and these Fed dipshits seem to think we're the intellectual equivalents of Forrest Gump.

They started doing this shit last fall, before the election. Tony (OTPTT) was talking about it over at VNNF. It doesn't surprise me much that the Yidiots would be going to the lengths they are to try to verbally entrap you, seeing as how you're the world-famous Harold Covington and all, but no one has ever approached me, and I doubt that they ever will. East Tennessee Flaw Enforcement doesn't really take the Movement seriously, nor should they, in fact, since there are only about five or six legitimate racial activists in the area, myself included, plus a handful of Fed would-be provocateurs.

Only a typically arrogant, brain-dead Fed would be STUPID enough to think we would even try to buy high-grade explosives in the first place, since they've been traceable ever since 1995. Nobody even needs their fancy-schmancy explosives to blow things up. Any camel-jockey with a '72 Pinto and a cigarette lighter can do it. Don't these ass-clowns even watch CNN?

And, frankly, assuming that you meant what you said about us not being ready for war, and weren't just trying to throw them off the track, I couldn't disagree with you more. As far as I'm concerned, it's now or never. If Whites in the ZOGland don't rise up while the Beige Baboon is still in office, they'll end up being slaughtered like cattle. It's a matter of self-defense.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

#3 10-12-2009, 12:22 AM
    Awiergan
    Member Join Date: Jun 2009

You proved it yourself, 'there are only five or six racial activists in the area, plus a handful of Fed wannabe snitches.' If this is true in the mountain country of Tennessee, with its Anglo-Scots population, think what it is like in the rest of the country.

The DSCI people and a few others aside, most people don't know what they are doing or why they might need to do it. Their political ideas pretty much end with 'niggers and spics (possibly jews) out.' That would be great, of course, but it won't cut it for a revolutionary movement. The tea parties and the recent health care protest are the cutting edge of political activity for most of our people.

I don't think Obongo is the trigger, the coming economic and systemic collapse (which may come within a year) is the trigger. Unfortunately, as HAC has said, that is the point where most people will start learning and planning.

Ben Franklin said, 'Experience keeps a dear school, but some will learn in no other.'

Right now, all Europeans, including 'revolutionaries' are accustomed to slipping into fantasy at a moment's notice. Most people can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality. They even dress and try to act like what they see in the movies. I came across the 'Oathkeepers' and the '3 Percenters' today. I'm trying to find out what's going on with these outfits. However, they claim to be standing tall for the Constitution, in the mold of the few that stood up in the Revolution, blah, blah, blah. Even if real and not some kind of scam or Fed operation, they are living in the myth of the American Revolution. The British lost fewer than 1500 soldiers in the Revolution! They would routinely lose more than that in one day's fighting on a European battlefield. We won the Revolution because we fought a nasty, dirty guerilla war against the British Loyalists. We killed them and their families (our own folk) and burned down their businesses and barns, so they couldn't make a living. That's the reality, but the 'Oathkeepers' love that fantasy. What's coming is going to be amazingly real and nasty for everybody, even the winners.

So, right now, serious folks need to stay legal and enjoy the show as the system tears itself apart. Above all, they don't need to involve themselves with the ya yas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK. Where to begin?

Well, I guess the first thing to deal with is to define precisely what we mean by "revolution".

No sane person on the Right is actually advocating the overthrow of the government in Washingturd, D.C., however understandably fearful the traitorous prostiticians there may be of this possiblity. The fact of the matter is, that, even if an angry and determined mob of whiggers were to storm that city and drag all those traitors into the street and hang them, it would only be a matter of minutes before they and everyone else in that shithole (mainly the ghetto-apes surrounding it) were blown off the face of the earth, because, make no mistake about it, somewhere, sitting in an underground bunker, there's a two-legged dog in a military uniform ready to push the button and turn that loathsome crapital to dust. Don't think for one moment that they don't have a Doomsday Plan. They do. And I'm sure they're counting on it, and, eventually, it probably will happen, but it damn sure WON'T be us doing it.

And, of course, the author of the post, "Thoughts On Revolution", has it right. The results of such a revolution, even if it were successful, would be exactly as he describes, and worse. We all know that, in the absence of a dictatorial central government, all hell would break loose, and the race war would begin. So, really, it would just be an unnecessary step in the process. Why go to all that trouble to provoke a race war, when we're just an impeachment, resignation, or assassination away from one anyway?

But, the main thing I have to take issue with, in both Awiergan's post and Pastor Lindstedt's Great Tribulation theory is this notion that, somehow, the economic collapse, rather than something Obongo-related, will trigger it. I simply don't agree. Fact is, the Jews created the current economic situation, and are using it for their own ends. They engineered the stock market crash of 2008, in order to put Obongo in power in the first place. And, when they did that, they took the wolf by the ears. In the end, it will be their SHEER ARROGANCE that brings them down.

Had they allowed Romney or Huckabee to get the Republican nomination and go on to defeat either Rotten Clit or Obongo at the polls in November 2008, (And I believe that either one of them could've beaten Obongo, stock market crash or no stock market crash.) they could've simply left the economy alone to run its natural course, slowly dying on the vine. Then, when things got bad enough, they could use the sheer want and desperation of the people to despoil those masses of asses by taking all their land and property, implanting them with RFID chips to track their every move, and shipping them off to those cute little "compact cities" to toil the rest of their miserable lives away as slave labor.

But, when they allowed McCain to get the Republican nomination, and the Magical Nigger to get the Democratic nomination, they, essentially, painted themselves into a corner. After McCain chose Sarah Palin as his running mate, and people had begun to be concerned about Obongo's ties to Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, and all the rest, it was looking like McCain was gonna win. And the Powers That Be simply *COULD NOT* allow that to happen, because, if it had, even if that outcome didn't start the race war on Election Night, McCain would've been so incompetent and hated by the Republicunt-weary whiggers that there would've been revolution before he had been in office for six months.

With, Obongo, however, they have the ultimate Sword of Damocles to wield: The dreaded charge of "racism". The charge of racism is to a whigger, ---particularly a semi-affluent whigger,---what kryptonite is to Superman and garlic is to Dracula. All a gliberal has to do is say the word, "racist", and his erstwhile whigger opponent will instantly shut up.

Grant it, the technique may not work on the diehard Tea Partier or neo-con, but, let's face it, those people *DO NOT* make up the majority of whiggers. Not by a long shot.

Facts are facts, and the fact is that the Magical Negro had a 70% approval rating when he was first sworn in. Then, last September, after dipping down to 45% in some polls, he shot back up ten points after failing to get the Olympics for Chicago and Flush Rimblow rubbing his face in that fact in his usual crypto-racist way. The whigger majority just wanted to make it clear that they were not "evil unpatriotic racists" like the vile Mr. Limbaugh. Why, they were red, white and jigaboo, true blue-gummed Amerikoons!!!

Now think what would happen if there were to be a well-timed "failed assassination attempt". The Magical Nigger's approval ratings would shoot right back up to 70%, if not higher, and stay there until the end of his term. Tea Party, schmee party. All dissent would effectively be silenced without Kike Shittstein and his minions having to touch one button on their keyboards. The opinions of whigger vermin are easily controlled.

Let's face it, guys: The *ONLY* reason that Obongo's approval ratings are still as high as they are is because he's a nigger. Period. Paragraph. End of story. If he was a White man, his approval ratings would be down where Bush's were at the end, if not even lower. The mere fact that he is a nigger pretty much guarantees him the support of 25% of the population, which Bush never had. Add to that another 5%, at most, accounting for all the militant, man-hating carpet-munchers and pillow-biting butt-bandits out there, plus the Commie college vermin and all those illegal immigrants who manage to vote, even though they're not supposed to be able to, and naturally accept Obongo as one of their own, and you're looking at a 30% approval rating, which is what I suspect his approval rating actually is. The other 15% that say they approve of him are just cowardly whiggers lying through their whigger teeth.

But the point I'm making is this: The Jews put Obongo in power because it was in their interest to do so. Otherwise, they would be toast by now. Hell, they would probably all be DEAD, all the ones in this hemisphere anyway. When Allan Simpson talked about threats of martial law coming from Vernanke or Paulson or whoever it was, back in September 2008, I believe he was telling the truth. Hymie was shitting a gold brick. And it's not that they were actually worried about the economy grinding to a halt if they didn't get their little bailout. That wouldn't have happened. Not as a natural result of it, anyway. They were worried about the whiggers of the world, us little "goyischkopfs", as they call us, waking up to their little Ponzi scheme, and beginning to cry out for their blood. So the bailouts were merely a way to put off the pogroms a little longer.

So, as the situation stands right now, the Jews need Obongo and Obongo needs the Jews. Should Obongo be impeached, assassinated, or have to resign, it would start the race war, and, by the time the smoke cleared, this hemisphere would be free, not only of niggers, but of their Jewish masters as well. And surely the smart Jews know this.

But it's a Catch-22. If Obama is allowed to finish his term, and is voted out of office in November 2012, as all indications are that he will be, the niggers will still probably rise up and start the race war, so, essentially, all Hymie would be doing is putting off the inevitable. Like I said before, He's got the wolf by the ears.

So, if *YOU* were in Hymie's position right now, what would *YOU* do? That's the question we need to be asking. Since you know that chaos is bound to result from whatever choice you make, the only real question is whether to put it off for as long as possible or to get it over with as soon as possible. And, frankly, if I was in Hymie's position, I would choose the latter.

Why? Well, why not? Common sense, assuming the Jew has any, must be telling him that time is *NOT* on his side. Obongo is causing the whiggers to wake up and smell their butts burning, and, anyway you look at it, that is *NOT* good for the Jew. The poor whiggers are in a revolutionary mood, and even the dumb, affluent, Wally Cleaverite whiggers, thanks mostly to professional whigger-herders like Glenn Beck, are starting to question the reality of Hymie's little soap opera dreamworld, his Nightmare Disneyland.

So why wait until November 2012, by which time every whigger in the ZOGland with an IQ over 3 will have been transformed, for all intents and purposes, into a REAL WHITE MAN, ready and waiting for the new Concord and Lexington? Why not get it over with now, while the ZOG is still relatively strong and the majority of whiggers are still blindly waving its Antichrist shitrag? While mackeral-snapping Micks like Bill O'Reilly can still be found to cheerlead for its tyranny and demonize true patriots who would dare to defend the lives of their families against a ZOGbot's wishes?

I mean, for fuck's sake, DON'T YOU THINK THE RULERS OF THIS WORLD ARE AT LEAST AS SMART AS PASTOR LINDSTEDT AND CHARLIE O'LANAHAN??? If not, then how in the bloody hell did they ever come to rule the world in the first place???

I believe they're gonna do SOMETHING this year. I'm not gonna try to predict what, though. There are too many possiblities. Grant it, they could impeach or assassinate Obongo, or force him to resign. Or they could fake an assassination attempt, in order to get all the dumb whiggers supporting him again. Or they could perpetrate some atrocity and blame it on us "White Supremacists". Hell, if nothing else, they could use Vanderkike or some other ZOGbot of theirs to stir up a whigger insurrection in the wake of the Republicuntz failing to take back Congress this November. But, mark my words, they're gonna do SOMETHING. And, whatever they do, they'll use it to justify the crackdown.

But the point that I'm trying to make is this: THERE WILL BE A POLITICAL PRETEXT *BEFORE* THERE IS AN ECONOMIC PRETEXT. Grant it, when it gets to the point where people are afraid to leave their homes, for fear of being murdered by niggers and beaners, Burger King's stock will necessarily go down. But Amerikoons *WILL NOT* be standing in any breadlines anytime soon, if ever. How could they, if they get butchered and eaten as "long pork" on their way?

So, yes, undoubtedly some, in fact, most whiggers *WILL* starve to death, due to their own cowardice and stupidity, long before any Christian Israelite warlord gets a chance to deal with them. But only as a result of a situation that Hymie not only ALLOWED to happen, but, in fact, MADE happen, as opposed to some economic collapse which he inadvertenly caused through his greed and/or stupidity.

Even if none of the scenarios I've described above end up playing out, look at what's about to happen right now with this Cap And Trade Bill that Obongo's about to shove down everybody's throats, brazenly telegraphing the punch by comparing his little oil spill down there in the Gulf to 9/11, and saying it will change all of our lives just as profoundly. In other words, "Bend over, Mr. and Mrs. Amerika!" "Here come those $6 a gallon gasoline prices!!"

If nothing else, that *WILL* start the race war, because all those White people here in the red states are *NOT* gonna stand for that shit, and, not being able to kill Obongo, they'll be willing to settle for whatever nigger is handy. God knows they'll never have the sense to stop praising the Magical Nigger in front of White folks, no matter how unpopular he becomes. That, you see, would require a brain.

Right now his approval rating is only 41% with White people but 91% with niggers. If that's not a recipe for race war, I don't know what is. Like I say, Hymie screwed the pooch this time. I can't help but think that he must've been planning for this outcome.

Personally, I think the moment that vile little Commie bill passes, if not, in fact, before, the shit is gonna hit the fan.

Just as none of us could've really foreseen 9/11 coming when it did, none of us, myself included, was really thinking about the Magical Nigger blowing up an oil platform to get his precious little way. But it happened. And we're about to see the result.

Every night that mackeral-snapping douchebag in an overpriced suit, Barack Hussein O'Whiny, gets a little more shrill, a little more exasperated, a little more hectoring in his tone, as he wags his finger at Obongo. In his deluded arrogance, he seems to think that he actually has some power to sway the Magical Nigger to his side, if only by shaming him into compliance. He sounds like Ward Cleaver after the Beaver climbed up into the giant soup bowl on that restaurant sign and wouldn't come down. Any day now he's gonna snap and scream: "OK, Beaver, you're grounded!" "No more tax money for you until you clean up that oil spill!" And then the men in the white coats will come and escort him off the set. Something to look forward to, anyway.

Now even Jon Leibowitz Stewart is beginning to turn on his little schwarzenfuhrer. Last night he was pissing and moaning about how Obongo was no better than Bush on the "War On Terror". I'm looking for the rest of the signs of the Apocalypse any minute now.

So, what's it all mean? AMERIKA'S GOOSE IS COOKED. Not next year, not five years from now, not ten years from now. THIS YEAR. And those Ten Thousand White Warlords of yours had damn well better show up for the feast, because I *KNOW* Sambo and Pedro are gonna be there.
    Last edited by Jack; 06-16-2010, 01:21 PM.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

The Bottom Line.

OK. So here's the scenario: Either as a result of public outrage over the passage of the Cap And Trade Bill or gas prices going up to some riciculous amount that people can no longer afford, before or after the Bill passes, or even in spite of it not passing, or some other situation, resulting either from over-reach on the part of the Obamanistas, or the assassination, resignation, or impeachment of their schwarzenfuehrer, a few White men get fed up and start killing niggers or beaners or Jews. This results in retaliation from that side, and an all-out mini-race war begins in some state or other.

Then the Feds come in, ostensibly to shut the whole thing down, but, in reality, to protect the non-Whites from the Whites, and, just like they did in New Orleans, after Katrina, start disarming every White in the area, rather than trying to determine who did what to whom, and, then, when those Feds come to some White man's door, instead of handing over his guns, he chooses to give them a generous helping of his bullets. My question is simply this: What then? Obviously, the immediate answer will be that his neighbors take courage from the man, and start resisting as well, resulting in the little ZOGbot PUSSIES having to pull back, but I mean after that. "What then?", cries Wat Tyler's ghost. "What then?"

Now I say that *THAT* is the time to start dealing with the traitorous little snitches in our midst. Grant it, conditions on the ground will dictate the logistics of it. If the ZOGbots have, for example, formed a wall between us and City Hall or the County Courthouse, temporarily protecting the local regime criminals from us, then we'll have to fight our way through them first. But, eventually, the little bastards *WILL* be dealt with. Then we simply take back power there at the city or county level and declare ourselves the new government.

And that is how the war against ZOG will be fought. Neighborhood by neighborhood. Town by town. County by county. Until ZOG simply runs out of money and gives up. And I doubt that it will take long. Maybe six months, tops, once it starts. Then we'll only have the other races to contend with.

The fact of the matter is, if ZOG were to get real stubborn and hard-headed, and try to keep sending more and more ZOGbots until the area had been "pacified", (which, frankly, would be NEVER, once the war had started) then, it wouldn't be long before other situations would start breaking out, in other states, due to niggers rioting and looting because their welfare budget had been cut, due to ZOG needing the money to "pacify" those White resisters, and, since we both know there are potential White warlords out there just waiting for ZOG to make the first move, so they can go thermo-FUCKIN'-nuclear on his ass, there will be those situations for him to contend with, as well.

And ZOG sure as hell ain't Jesus Christ. He's not gonna risk losing the ninety-and-nine just to chase after the one "lost sheep", as he perceives it, expecially considering the fact that he may never catch the sheep anyway, and might very well lose his own life in the process.

It will probably take several years, possibly even decades, before the ZOG-machine completely grinds to a halt, but, for those lucky enough to live in the area where the initial conflict begins, they won't be troubled by ZOG very much longer. Once they get their little butts kicked, the ZOGbots will promptly tuck their tails between their legs and head back to Washingturd, D. C., just like their predecessors of 235 years ago headed back to their base after having their little Limey asses handed to them.

But the bottom line is this: If it must happen, and we all *KNOW* it must, then it would be *MUCH* better for us if it happened with a weak, unpopular president in the White House, than with a strong and popular one. That's just basic common sense.

It's becoming pretty clear to me that the Rothschilds, not the Kennedys, are currently running the show. And what they seem to have is a five-to-eight-year-plan for Communizing Amerika. They've passed their little "Hate Crimes" Bill and socialized health care. I believe they intend to enact the Cap And Trade Bill, another amnesty for the illegal immigrunts, and some procedure or other for controlling the Internet sometime between now and 2012. If they think they can acheive those goals without faking an assassination attempt on the Magical Nigger or doing some false flag "terror attack" and blaming it on us, well and good. If not, however, it will probably be their over-reach that starts the conflict.

Then there's basically all the other Illuminati factions, which I believe, by now, have probably joined forces together to form an anti-Rothschild front. They don't want to destroy Amerika slowly, by economic skullduggery and heavyhanded excesses, designed to provoke a reaction resulting in civil war, and, unltimately, to Balkanization and dissolution, as the Rothschilds and their Obongo butt-puppet seem to want to do. They want to destroy Amerika pretty much instantly by using "terror, terror, TERROR!" to scare us all into the North American Union, along with Canada and Mexico, and put some military dictator in power to rule over the whole Northern Hemisphere.

The Rothschilds actually *WANT* the race war to happen, because they think they've done such a good job in brainwashing the Whites, ---turning them into the worthless whiggers that most of them are,---and empowering the non-Whites, that they feel fairly assured of a victory by the latter. At any rate, they're betting on it, and we know from past experience that they *ALWAYS* try to rig the game in their favor. If the race war begins with their half-breed butt-puppet still in power, look for them to put all their money behind the various Communist fronts, street gangs, and non-White militant organizations, rather than into ZOG. I suspect that we will have a harder time dealing with them than with the ZOGbots.

But, basically, what it boils down to is this: The Rothschild wing of the Illuminati is the OPENLY JEWISH WING. They are, in fact, the full-blooded Jews, who are quite proud of their Jewishness, and quite brazen about their hatred of Whites. They don't even bother to hide it. The anti-Rothschild wing is composed of the crypto-kikes and half-breed mischlings who don't want to show their snouts. They don't PARTICULARLY hate Whites, so much as they simply feel superior to everyone not of their bloodline, and feel that they were destined to rule over all of us. They see average Whites, basically, as being a bunch of ignorant, bumbling, feudal knaves, incapable of self-government, and only fit to serve the likes of them.

Therefore, the Rothschild wing has every intention of simply wiping us all off the face of the earth, and every move they make is designed to further that goal. The anti-Rothschild wing, on the other hand, merely wants to rule over us as feudal lords. Frankly, they would rid the world of non-Whites altogether, if they could. They have no desire to rule over them because they realize that they are simply too vicious, too violent, too volatile to make good slaves in the long-term. They had better success with the whiggers, back in the Middle Ages. They went along with the Jews in their Conspiracy only to save their own hides, since the Jews were blackmailing them, and would've exposed them, otherwise. Nonetheless, they try to sabotage and undercut them at every opportunity.

In the past, I must admit that I've muddied the waters, unintentionally, by referring to the two factions as "Stalinists" and "Trotskyites". These are not really the correct terms. A better way to put it, I guess, would simply be "Communist" and "Communist-lite". The Rothschilds advocate pure, unadulterated, textbook Communism, of the Marxist-Leninist variety, and they intend to use it to despoil and annihilate the White race, leaving only a mongrelized horde of brown, yellow, and black behind for them to rule over. The anti-Rothschilds resign themselves to merely funding the Zionist statelet in the Middle East and amassing as much wealth for themselves as they possibly can from the masses of asses. They are quite satisfied with Communism-lite, be it Frankfurt School, Gramscian, or whatever, as it allows them to have as much power as possible over us "peasants" while still allowing us to earn a certain amount of kikengelt, which they can then relieve us of, either by taxation or in exchange for some cheaply-made product we don't really need.

Now, as regards the current Amerikan situation, here is what they want to see happen: The Bolshevist (Rothschild) faction simply wants to see us annihilated in a race war. The very least they would settle for is the disarmament and RFID chip-implantation of every White in this hemisphere, and the seizure of all his property.

The Anglo-Zionist (anti-Rothschild) faction, however, is much more flexible in its approach. It still holds out hope for a peaceful transfer of power in 2012, after whatever Republicunt they put up has beaten Obongo in that election, unlikely as that proposition may seem to us. But, barring that, if the race war *MUST* come, then they would rather see the Whites win it than the non-Whites, for the reason I've already given above. Therefore, they will neither fund the anti-White forces nor the ZOGbots, after the initial butt-whipping we give them. They will simply wait the whole thing out, hoping and believing that, eventually, the White survivors will have no choice but to basically beg them to rule over them, ridiculous as THAT prospect may seem to us.

But, you must remember, that is only their worst case scenario. They're still hoping that, somehow, the Republicuntz will be able to replace Obongo in 2012 without that starting the race war. Here's their game plan:

Step One: Replace Obongo with someone less controversial and divisive who can unite the country once again.

Step Two: Allow the economy to bounce back for long enough for most gullible Amerikans to think that we're "out of the woods".

Step Three: Orchestrate another false-flag "terror attack", the biggest one yet, designed to scare the silly Ameriswine into absolute compliance. (This will be probably be an all-out nuclear attack against five major American cities, as described in the mini-series, AMERIKA.)

Step Four: Use the attacks as a pretext for putting us all under martial law with an NAU military dictator in charge of the whole Northern Hemisphere.

Step Five: Have everyone in the Northern Hemisphere implanted with an RFID chip, loaded onto the cattle cars, and shipped off to the "compact cities" to toil their lives away as slave labor, except, of course, for those considered dangerous to the regime, who will simply be hauled off to the death camps or shot on sight.

So, as you can see, the Rothschild wing and the anti-Rothschild wing both have very similar plans for world conquest. The only difference is that the Rothschilds want to kill the whiggers and enslave the non-Whites, while the anti-Rothschilds want to enslave the whiggers and kill the non-Whites.

But, for all intents and purposes, both wings are our enemies The *ONLY* way that the anti-Rothschild wing can ever be of any use to us is if the race war *DOES* break out during Obongo's term of office. Then they'll obliged to try to help us survive, if only because they think we would make better slaves than the non-Whites.

So we use their own arrogance against them, and, when all of the non-Whites are out of the way, hunt them all down and kill them as well. Then we'll be well rid of the lot and have the whole hemisphere to ourselves.

Now I know it may seem like an oversimplification, and, grant it, it certainly is easier said than done, but, DAMN IT, I CAN SEE IT HAPPENING!!!

So, now, whenever you see Glenn Beck going off on some seemingly schizoid little Frodo Baggins rant, YOU WILL KNOW WHY. As a spokesman for the Anglo-Zionist anti-Rothschild wing of the Illuminati, he is simply verbalizing the frustrations of his masters. If one day he seems confident that the neo-cons will soundly defeat the Bolshevist Demonclitz at the polls and regain power, and then, the next day he's all depressed and convinced that "America is doomed!", well, that's *NOT* a sign of mental illness on his part. It's just the Anglo-Zionists thinking out loud. And, frankly, that's the way it goes. Some days you're up, some days you're down. If Beck is depressed, it's because the Anglo-Zionists are depressed, thinking the Rothschild-funded Bolshevists are about to get their way. If he's happy, it's because the Anglo-Zionists are happy, because they think they've found a chink or two in the Rothschilds' armor. Simple as that.

The neo-cons are convinced that the Anglo-Zionists, should they win, will make them their enforcers, sort of like a Yuppie Boomenschwein SS, to rule over all us peasant whiggers, mamzers, and non-Whites. So, if that happens, they'll be on easy street. However, should they lose, then, like anyone else in that situation, they will smply try to save their own hides.

It is for this reason that I have to clarify somewhat the scenario I presented in which Beck goes on the air, telling all his deluded followers to hand over their weapons to the ZOGbots. While I certainly can see that happening, it would only be under certain circumstances. Either after an assassination, which, make no mistake about it, *WOULD* be the result of an Anglo-Zionist coup, or, otherwise, in response to some situation breaking out that was, unequivocally, being blamed on "White Supremacists".

If, however, the situation was to arise from, say, a border dispute involving illegal immigrunts, or some nigger ACORN or SEIU thugs getting violent with Whites, then Beck's credibility would be on the line, and I don't think he would risk it. Besides, does anyone really think that the Bolshevists would want to use Beck in the first place? Do you really think they would trust him? I certainly don't. It would be too big a gamble.

So, really our best bet would be if the race war started due to some random occurence which the Illuminati didn't plan, and there's always the possibility of that happening. And, believe you me, the Illuminati are aware of it, and it's costing them a lot of sleepless nights. They fear anything they can't control, and it's hard to control a situation that you didn't create.

That is, essentially, what I mean when I say that they've got the wolf by the ears. They can't shit and they can't go blind. They're literally pissing themselves in fear that a situation might break out that they won't be able to get a handle on, but, at the same time, they're aware that, if they act prematurely, that may blow up in their faces as well.

It's their own fault for allowing that half-breed nigger to seize power in the first place. They should've just declared martial law back in September 2008 and taken their chances. Lucky for us they didn't have enough brains in their little kosher skulls to figure that out. Their big mistake was underestimating the degree of White racism that was still bubbling under the surface, despite their best efforts. And it's that arrogance that will be their undoing.

There is, however, one other scenario that we should be aware of: Their use of "smart grid" technology to simply deprive certain areas of all electrical power. I can certainly see this playing out, and it would fit right into the Rothschild plan for our destruction.

They could shut off the power in the inner cities, causing the niggers to go on the warpath, looting, raping, and killing Whites. Then, if any Whites try to defend themselves, send in the ZOGbots to take their guns. I don't doubt for a moment that that is *EXACTLY* why those 100,000+ National Guard troops were dispatched to every major Amerikan city, back in late 2008. They're just waiting for their orders.

Then there's this "Internet kill switch" that Obongo's asking for, although I'm not really sure why, since, from my understanding of the Patriot Act, he already has the power to seize control of all media in the event of an emergency. Jewboy Lie-berman seems to have authored the bill that would give it to him. So, really, it's not even anything new. Just the fact that the Beige Baboon might be a little more likely to actually exercise that power than Dumbyass may've been.

But, whatever they do, all we have to do is roll with the punches and FIGHT BACK when the time comes.
    Last edited by Jack; 06-26-2010, 02:15 PM.

Comment

The Conclusion That I've Come To.

The Conclusion That I've Come To.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2708#post2708

Well, guys, after reviewing the events of the past couple of weeks, I've come to the conclusion that the Anglo-Zionists have decided to simply throw in the towel.

Why do I say that? Well, it has to do with the Fox News Channel, and its bizarre behavior as of late. It had struck me, earlier this year, as somewhat odd that they hadn't done more in the way of a "get out the vote" effort, in light of the considerable power they have in shaping the minds of whiggerdumb.

While Rabbi Hannity was cautioning against overconfidence and suggesting that the House Republicuntz unveil something like Fruit Stinkrich's Contract On America to run on, Beck and O'Whiny seemed to be ignoring the issue altogether.

Now what that told me, and should've told anyone else with an IQ over 70 who was paying attention, was that their lord and master, Jewpert Murdoch, simply didn't want the Republicuntz to take back Congress, since he had secretly thrown in his lot with the Rothschild/Bolshevist faction.

Otherwise, he would've simply knocked heads together and forced his little TelAvivision minions to toe the line.

I remember back in 1994, before the Republicuntz took back Congress that year. All I can say is that, as a Jerry Brown Democrat, which I was back then, I could kinda empathize with the Branch Davidians, because that is *EXACTLY* the kind of campaign that the neo-cons, with Flush Rimblow as their Fearless Leader, waged that year. It was conducted with MILITARY-LIKE PRECISION.

From the moment William Lucifer Clinton took the Oath Of Office, it seemed like the whole Republicunt Party was on a war footing. The name of the now-defeated Bush Sr. was *NEVER* to be spoken, and that dictum was enforced with an iron fist. Whether the order was ever officially given by Haley Barbour or not, it was followed by Party apparatchik and neo-con bloviator alike and never deviated from one iota. Therefore, I have no doubt that the order came from "On High", so to speak, ---from the Illuminati itself.

All Rimblow ever talked about, day in and day out, night in and night out, on both his radio and television shows was how we had to "take back America". Whenever Republicuntz began to fight amongst themselves, he would remind them "It's the Democrats, stupid!" "Clinton, Clinton, CLINTON!".

On the night before Election Day, in Churchill-like fashion, he rallied his millions of brain-dead followers to go out and vote for anything with an "R" after its name. He called it "Operation Restore Democracy". The next day, they dutifully obeyed their master's instructions. And they won.

Now who's gonna tell me the same thing couldn't be done again, in 2010, *IF* the neo-cons and their Anglo-Zionist masters had the will to do it, that is? With Fox News Channel now on the air, they have TEN TIMES as much power and influence now as they did in 1994, and don't tell me there's not PLENTY of anti-Obongo sentiment out there for them to tap into.

But, the fact of the matter is, they *HAVE NOT* done so, and they *WILL NOT* do so. And the question is: WHY NOT?

Does anybody really believe it's just overconfidence on their part, that they're just soooooooo convinced that the electorate will be outraged at Obongo, and vote accordingly, that they don't even bother to hedge their bet? Anyone who thinks that knows nothing of the Illuminati. They ALWAYS hedge their bets.

Rabbi Hannity may feel secure that nothing will happen between now and Election Day to change the minds of the whiggers, who now seem to be stampeding towards the Republicunt Corral for all they're worth, but we all know he's as dumb as a box of rocks. We, however, have no such delusions. We know exactly what can, and likely will happen. There will be an attempted "assassination" of the Magical Nigger, or, otherwise, some nefarious, far-ranging plot by "evil White Supremacists" to undermine our very way of life will be uncovered, and all the dumb, chickenshit whiggers will dutifully stampede back in Obongo's direction again.

Now Tammy Faye Beck has just come right out and admitted that he doesn't even care about the November elections. Well, if he says that, he's not just speaking for himself. He's speaking for Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch and ALL of the Anglo-Zionists. Like I said before, HE'S THEIR MOUTHPIECE. What Beck says is what the Anglo-Zionists think, and what they want us to think.

He's not just stating a personal conviction. He's giving a command to his minions: "Don't worry about the silly little elections, mah puppies!" "Voting never solved anything!" "Nawssuh, we done been to da mountaintop!" "We done stood where Martin Lucifer Coon stood!" "Now all dat's left is to drink dat Kool-Aid when da time come, and board dat Great Golden Chariot!" "Can't you see it, chillun?" "It's a comin' fo' to carry us whiggers home!" "Home to dat great Golden Country in da sky, dat Brer Orwell done told us about!" "Where da milk and honey flows, an' all us good whiggers ain't got to smell dem dirty, stinky, er, ...Marxists anymo'!" "Hallelujah!" "Dat Great Day Ob' Jubilo is a comin'!" "Oh, it's a-comin', chillun!" "And da mo' you all don't vote, da sooner dat day gonna come!" "All you gotta do is sit dar nice an' peaceful when dem wunnerfool ZOGbots come to take your guns!" "Just sit dere and let 'em take 'em, like mah butt-buddy, Bill O'Reilly done said!" "Dat's what Jesus woulda done!" "Turn da other butt-cheek, yassuh Lawd!" "Co'se, w'en ah say 'Lawd', ah mean's da one dat's pictuh'd on da back ob dat one-dollah bill!" "Dat's de One ah serve, yassuh!" "He my Massah, alright!" "And, den, w'en dem, dirty, thieving, murdering, no-good, ...er, Marxists, come to turn you all into long pork, just sit dere an' take it!" "Maybe sing 'Amazing Grace' while dey doin' it!" "Dat's what Martin Lucifer Coon woulda done!" "God knows he's de only good Marxist dat ever was!" "Brer McCarthy done went after dem bad ones, dem White ones, dat is!"

Project Megiddo my ass. Why the hell does ZOG need to pay a bunch of chomos in white collars to teach itz interpretation of Romans 13 to their flocks when they've got Glenn Beck? "Black-Robed Regiment" indeed.

But this is what's happening on Fox News Channel, three months before Election Day. Can't you all just smell the Republicunt victory in the air?

Now here's what I believe happened: Sometime before Obongo had ever won the election, Jewpert Murdoch, at the behest of his Anglo-Zionist masters, cut a deal with the Rothschilds. The deal was that, for the first two years of his administration, Fox News Channel would be allowed to run wild, stirring up anti-Obongo sentiment, and giving the stupid whiggers false hope that the Republicuntz would regain power. Then, when the predictions of his little talking heads failed to materialize, old Jewpert would either instruct them to slow their roll considerably, or, just as likely, shut down the whole dog and pony show altogether.

Then the Rothschilds could, essentially, declare victory, and begin Communizing Amerika, without ever even violating the provisions of "our" precious CONstitution. After all, they had seized power, fair and square. Who but a "fascist" or "evil White Supremacist" could object to that? No Draconian measures need be taken. The dumb, dutifool whiggers will simply fall into line if either of my above scenarios were to play out between now and Election Day. And Obongo will score brownie points for not "shredding the CONstitution" the way his predecessor did. Then Jon Leibowitz Stewart will be able to go back to worshipping him again.

And that is what I believe is gonna happen.

On August 23, 2010, the trump card that the Left still has to play was revealed: FOX NEWS CHANNEL'S SOURCE OF FUNDING. it turns out that Fox's parent company, Newscorp, owned, as we all know, by Rupert Murdoch, is partially financed by Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal, head of the Kingdom Foundation, which is the backer of the proposed "Ground Zero Mosque", and has, allegedly, funnelled money into Hamas and Hezbollah.

THE DAILY SHOW did a hilarious, spot-on segment about it, which you can watch here: http://www.fancast.com/tv/The-Daily-...23-2010/videos.

Make no mistake about it, the Obongo Regime *WILL* use this as a Sword Of Damocles to hold over ol' Jewpert's head, should he ever get uppity and try to go back on his deal.

So, anyway, here are my predictions, based on the evidence that I've seen: #1. The Republicuntz *WILL NOT* take back Congress in November. #2. Obongo *WILL NOT* actually be assassinated, although there, most likely, *WILL* be a fake "attempt" made on his life, sometime between now and November, unless, that is, Hurricane Earl gives them their little Martial Law Christmas Present early, and they don't even have to. #3. Obongo will either somehow be re-elected in 2012, in spite of his present unpopularity, or, should the economy fail to get any better, the Rothschilds will make him bow out like LBJ, and put up Rotten Clit to run in his stead. If her opponent is anybody but Sarah Palin, she wins. If it's Sarah, she loses, and Crazy Caribou Barbie gets the dubious honor of being the Last President of The United States.

But, at any rate, we've crossed a threshold. Don't look for anything violent to happen between now and 2012, unless ZOG draws first blood. It ain't gonna happen.

Right now, the dumbass whiggers are all convinced they're gonna take back Congress, while the gliberals and niggers don't believe it. The big Tea Party rallies are all in the past. Nothing's really catching fire.

Basically, we've reached a lull in the battle. It takes two sides to fight, and the Anglo-Zionists have sheathed their swords and turned their backs on the field, at least for the time being.

So, unless the Rothschilds, for whatever reason, see fit to provoke a conflict, either by governmental over-reach, or by using the niggers and/or beaners to stir up trouble, the promise of an imminent race war seems to be growing dimmer every day.
      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-03-2010, 05:45 PM. Reason: Add Links, header

Comment

Working...
      X