+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Concerning Morris Gulett and the Church of the Sons of YHVH

WilliamB is offline Mamzer Fruit Loop Veteran Member WilliamB has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Angry Mamzer occutards run wild in downtown sactown

I was busy at work when this happened. If I'd known about it I would have helped the SAP folks out.

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...rotesters.html

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5333#post5333
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-28-2012 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Add Reference Hyperlink

Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

WilliamB is offline Mamzer Fruit Loop Veteran Member WilliamB has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thumbs down Anonymous mamzers of the so-called Aryan Nations.

An obvious drunk mamzer calls in at around 24 minutes into the 3/5 broadcast:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=98847&cmd=tc

Sounds like a full blown east coast philly jew is talking. What a joke.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5376#post5376
    Last edited by Librarian; 03-06-2012 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Add Reference Hyperlink

LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi

Default I have two other ZOGbots to vouch for me.

I have two other ZOGbots to vouch for me.

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/mar...e-2#post-87030
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6247#post6247

Since Martin insists on spreading his lie that I was kicked out by Morris Gulett and Billy Roper even though I have proven it to be a lie I guess I'll post my alleged e mails from both men here.

After Martin starting spewing that piece of slander which would tend to explain why I no longer am in either organizations no more I supposedly wrote to both Gulett and Roper asking them if it was true while clearly stating that I did not believe Martin and that I needed their replies to this slander against them and myself to publily refute said lie. I also said that if they didn't back me up then I would treat them like I did Pope Marty after he was stupid enough to ordain me and I betrayed him and Pastor John Britton within three days by telling delusional lies about them even before Lindstedt found out about my criminal record and me being a snitch for ZOG. Anyway, here is the coontents of the e-mail Billy Roper sent me, if you can believe it.
    Here, supposedly, is Billy Roper's reply:

Bill, Nope, I've never had any kind of conversation with Martin about you, or much of anything else. He did send me a dvd of the 2005 Brown protest recently, but I have never discussed your leaving WR with anyone except Andrew, and I told him that you left WR voluntarily and that I had discussed the reason for your leaving more with him than with you. I'm working with the Niggers of Islam Auxiliarlies of MoGulett's right now, and we don't need another surplus retarded ZOGbot trying to work off his latest criminal activity.

As you may have heard I am disbanding WR, but the Forum is still up for now. You might want to re-register with a new password if you don't remember your old one. How about 'MumpsNut' as a jewsername and 'LiarBill' for a password?

And yes, we have some new niglet nieces for you to molest. Clear it with St. Louis Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua Shemale first, though, LiarBill.

Billy Roper

This is rather funny -- nearly as funny as letting a fart rip while you have a niglet-niece like Haitian Haet-Nigler squished underneath jewrself like a duckling under a big fat pig -- since this purported e-mail I've presented as true from Billy not only denies Lindstedt's blatant lie he even hints that I was still welcome at his message board. Let's see. How do you spell 'MumpsNut'? I'm a delusional 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of d-gshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting expulee from the Kooks Klucks Klan of Niglet-Chester or Mamzers, not an Engish major, even if I done gradjewmacated from the St. Louis workhouse on my first felony coonviction for being a petty thief.

Here is Morris Gulett's alleged reply:

Bill....

We both know Martin is a delusional boob as sure as that I'm a drunken crackhead and you are a niglet-niece molester and petty thief and we both are snitching for ZOG. No I never told him any such thing. Lindstedt was asking me about you some, but mainly asking me about myself and I was pretty much defensive about my many manifest shortcomings. As a matter of fact the last time he called me was many months ago and I gave him a severe tongue lashing and told him to never call my number again. He insinuated that since I got the Harold Grooms Estate that I had cut a deal with ZOG in order to get some more Bolivian nose candy and to play Aryan Nations for the Southern Poverty Law Center and ADL/FBI. I was pretty much caught dead to rights, so I begged him to forget my number after I told him that you no longer were a member. I think he's on to both of us, LiarBill.

HAIL VICTORY !

Pastor Morris L. Gulett
    $PLC/ADL/FBI Proclaimed Aryan Nations-World Leader

After this reply I told Pastor Gulett that I never believed Martin's figuring me out and me having to call it a lie and he allegedly went on to say this:

You know me Bill. I don't go for all the gossip. I had to suck a lot of nigger cock while in the Big House and nary hardly any Bolivian nose candy. That is why I cut a 'plea bargain' and part of it was denouncing Lindstedt for being a genuine ZOGling-skinning maniac. And I especially wouldn't engage in it with Lindstein because he knows us ZOGbots for what we are. He's the last person to tell anything. He's not a snitch and doesn't have any patience for those of us who are snitches. When he catches us out in one of our many lies he'll take it and run with it, twist it and distort it to show that we are lying buffoons and ZOGbots. That is why us ZOGbots, jews and mamzers must all oy vey on the same jew snitch-page that he's really a nut case.
    HAIL VICTORY !

Pastor Morris L. Gulett

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Default LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) is like venereal warts -- Not in the least bit dangerous as long as you have nothing to do with it.

LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) is like venereal warts -- Not in the least bit dangerous as long as you have nothing to do with it.
    You don't tug on StuporMamzer's cape, you don't piss into the wind, you don't pull the mask from dat Ol' Loan Arranger, and you don't mess around with LiarBill/MumpsNut DeClue(less)

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...71744717175768
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...130#post349130
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6251#post6251

Quote Originally Posted by LiarBill DeClue(less) View Post
    I have two other ZOGbots to vouch for me.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6247#post6247
    http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/mar...e-2#post-87030

Since Martin insists on spreading his lie that I was kicked out by Morris Gulett and Billy Roper even though I have proven it to be a lie I guess I'll post my alleged e mails from both men here.

After Martin starting spewing that piece of slander which would tend to explain why I no longer am in either organizations no more I supposedly wrote to both Gulett and Roper asking them if it was true while clearly stating that I did not believe Martin and that I needed their replies to this slander against them and myself to publily refute said lie. I also said that if they didn't back me up then I would treat them like I did Pope Marty after he was stupid enough to ordain me and I betrayed him and Pastor John Britton within three days by telling delusional lies about them even before Lindstedt found out about my criminal record and me being a snitch for ZOG. Anyway, here is the coontents of the e-mail Billy Roper sent me, if you can believe it.
    Here, supposedly, is Billy Roper's reply:

Bill, Nope, I've never had any kind of conversation with Martin about you, or much of anything else. He did send me a dvd of the 2005 Brown protest recently, but I have never discussed your leaving WR with anyone except Andrew, and I told him that you left WR voluntarily and that I had discussed the reason for your leaving more with him than with you. I'm working with the Niggers of Islam Auxiliarlies of MoGulett's right now, and we don't need another surplus retarded ZOGbot trying to work off his latest criminal activity.

As you may have heard I am disbanding WR, but the Forum is still up for now. You might want to re-register with a new password if you don't remember your old one. How about 'MumpsNut' as a jewsername and 'LiarBill' for a password?

And yes, we have some new niglet nieces for you to molest. Clear it with St. Louis Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua Shemale first, though, LiarBill.

Billy Roper

This is rather funny -- nearly as funny as letting a fart rip while you have a niglet-niece like Haitian Haet-Nigler squished underneath jewrself like a duckling under a big fat pig -- since this purported e-mail I've presented as true from Billy not only denies Lindstedt's blatant lie he even hints that I was still welcome at his message board. Let's see. How do you spell 'MumpsNut'? I'm a delusional 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of d-gshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting expulee from the Kooks Klucks Klan of Niglet-Chester or Mamzers, not an Engish major, even if I done gradjewmacated from the St. Louis workhouse on my first felony coonviction for being a petty thief.

Here is Morris Gulett's alleged reply:

Bill....

We both know Martin is a delusional boob as sure as that I'm a drunken crackhead and you are a niglet-niece molester and petty thief and we both are snitching for ZOG. No I never told him any such thing. Lindstedt was asking me about you some, but mainly asking me about myself and I was pretty much defensive about my many manifest shortcomings. As a matter of fact the last time he called me was many months ago and I gave him a severe tongue lashing and told him to never call my number again. He insinuated that since I got the Harold Grooms Estate that I had cut a deal with ZOG in order to get some more Bolivian nose candy and to play Aryan Nations for the Southern Poverty Law Center and ADL/FBI. I was pretty much caught dead to rights, so I begged him to forget my number after I told him that you no longer were a member. I think he's on to both of us, LiarBill.

HAIL VICTORY !

Pastor Morris L. Gulett

After this reply I told Pastor Gulett that I never believed Martin's figuring me out and me having to call it a lie and he allegedly went on to say this:

You know me Bill. I don't go for all the gossip. I had to suck a lot of nigger cock while in the Big House and nary hardly any Bolivian nose candy. That is why I cut a 'plea bargain' and part of it was denouncing Lindstedt for being a genuine ZOGling-skinning maniac. And I especially wouldn't engage in it with Lindstein because he knows us ZOGbots for what we are. He's the last person to tell anything. He's not a snitch and doesn't have any patience for those of us who are snitches. When he catches us out in one of our many lies he'll take it and run with it, twist it and distort it to show that we are lying buffoons and ZOGbots. That is why us ZOGbots, jews and mamzers must all oy vey on the same jew snitch-page that he's really a nut case.
    HAIL VICTORY !

Pastor Morris L. Gulett

Listening to LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) is like listening to a low-intelligence petty criminal who is snitching in order to avoid going to prison. This type of ZOGling whigger and/or mamzer fuktard is the norm in the bowel Movement. They are petty criminal losers with the brains of rodents who wander from place to place seeking a father figure to replace the inserminaturd that quickened them in their skank whore mother's coosh and if you are stupid enough to bring such in, then you will be sorry sooner rather than later. You need to understand that some critters are better off dead and leave them well enough alone.

LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) in the summer of 2009 begged and begged me and Pastor John Britton from Idaho to ordain it into my church. It cum on down, sat like a retarded sack of shit for two days or so over the weekend of October 9-11th 2009, and then by Wednesday was making up with Klunt Downey and her Pastard Meercat Markkkk Clowney and for this act of treachery I gave it the boot. Since then this delusional retard simply makes up idiotic lies about me and my friends and allies in the largely underground DSCI Church over on Obie-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum's Two and a Half Mamzers Forum, and the Melungeon Pisser-Possums' Cornholer Piss-Pul Mamzeries and Da MamzerBarrell forum. The lies made up by LiarBill are so transparently idiotic that I sometimes repost them on my own forum.

I was able to read LiarBill's Private Messages and Moderator's Forums over on $permFront for a couple of months. LiarBill's only apparent joy in life was trying to censor and ban other whigger and mamzer tards playing CI over on $F. It was when MumpsNut tried to get Don Black to ban or censor Klunt Downey and her Meercunt Markkk Klowney and got rebuffed that LiarBill threw a tantrum, asked to be demoderaturded, and because he didn't cum onto $permFront for a while I lost the ability to spy on LiarBill for a while. Reading LiarBill's private messages revealed to me a petty-minded criminal idiot as well as liar and sneak whose only joy in life is shitting on other, slightly higher-functioning mamzer and whigger retards.

I'll admit that I was remiss in not checking out LiarBill's criminal record. Going to Missouri Case Net and looking under William Shawn DeClue reveals a petty thief and criminal whose sole ability is in getting itz pub[l]ic pretender to cut a deal in return for which most of the charges are dropped in return for snitching on others, presumably in the bowel Movement.

I informed both Billy Roper and MoGullet about LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less)'s past criminal history. By then both had eased LiarBill out of their particular organizations because they knew itz kind. Billy Roper is usually used by known ZOGbots like Rick Spring and has a small following of sorts. Morris Gulett is deemed to be a snitch and traitor because it got caught drunk and stupid plotting to rob banks in Alabama because it was a drunken crackhead. Now MoGulett runs a $PLC/ADL/ZOG false-front 'Aryan Nations' in which more than a few mamzers and outright niggers are members. MoGulett denounced me for "extremism" in advocating the torture and skinning alive of whigger regime criminals and their entire families for their racial and religious treason on behalf of ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final because MoGulett had to make a plea 'bargain' in order to get out with only six years in prison.

I have posted these matters openly on my own and other forums. There truly is nothing new under the sun. This Movement of ours is nothing but a bowel Movement and you know what a bowel Movement consists of. Hence my name for my Talksjew Podcast -- The Movement Turd.

What needs to be understood by what few pure Whites left in this decaying mighty Evil Empire/ZOG-Babylon the Third and Final, is that nothing but the Great Tribulation exterminating 120 million whiggers and 170 million muds and leaving only ten million ex-whiggers to be ruled under a theocratic dictatorship by the Ten Thousand Warlords to hand over what little remains to Jesus Christ is the only Final Solution. I call for the Movement to go and remain underground, for individuals with leadership abilities to decide which of their friends and family to carry over and when to finish off what remains when the Great Tribulation has done all of the heavy lifting of the task of depopjewlation.

In any case, I can't emphasize strongly enough that there simply is no upside of having anything to do with LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less). You bring it into your fold, it will back-bite, snitch, and shit all over you and if you eject to out like a disease then it will be stalking you on ZOGbot mamzer forums run by jews and mamzers pretending to be Christian Identity and White Nationalist. I'm sure that Billy Roper, MoGulett, Klunt Downey & Meercunt Markkk Klowney are gratefool that Ol' MumpsNut has myself to stalk and slander as opposed to getting it from LiarBill instead.

You don't tug on StuporMamzer's cape, you don't piss into the wind, you don't pull the mask from dat Ol' Loan Arranger, and you don't mess around with LiarBill/MumpsNut DeClue(less). That especially holds true if you are a niglet, a niece, and especially a niglet-niece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odkIEDi2x0g

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-17-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Default Mumps on the nuts

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-18-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Talking Mumpsnut: The infiltardation II

Looks like ole' mumps nut is gunning to infiltrate Mullets group next:

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...rs-for-yahweh/

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6292#post6292
    Last edited by LiarBill DeClue(less); 07-24-2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: I resemble that remark!!!

Anchorage Activist is offline Widely Read in the bowel-Movement Veteran Member Anchorage Activist is on a distinguished road

Default South Africa Project Rallies In The Nation's Capital Against South African White Genocide, Few But Proud

South Africa Project Rallies In The Nation's Capital Against South African White Genocide, Few But Proud.

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...n-nations.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6799#post6799

Photo from Gulett's AN web page.

On September 22nd, 2012, the South Africa Project hosted their rally against White genocide in South Africa in Washington, DC. Despite ample advance publicity, only a relatively few activists showed up. After this post was published, WJLA Channel 7 finally provided a short report with a gallery of 21 photos. WUSA Channel 9 responded with its own photo gallery and a news video, embedded below:

http://www.wusa9.com/video/default.a...=1856982311001

Nevertheless, Aryan Nations Pastor Morris Gulett posted the following tribute to those who participated, and he was honest about the numbers:

Today a few very brave and proud men and women made a stand for truth and justice at this nations Zionist controlled Capital in Washington D.C. To these fine Brothers and Sisters I lift my right arm in a salute to their honor. These people sacrificed much today and put their lives on the line for their people. There is no greater love than a man lay down his life for his brother. While we cannot at this moment claim that the September 22nd March on Washington D.C. on behalf of our kinsmen in South Africa was a huge success in that the GENOCIDE, RAPE, TORTURE and MURDER of White South Africans at the hands of the blacks in the anti-Christian Communist ruled nation of South Africa continues and will most likely continue even further still. We do hope that our presence in Washington D.C. today at least awakened a few of our people to the atrocities taking place against our brethren in South Africa and all around the globe. Furthermore still; we put the powers that be on notice that we ARE watching, listening and preparing ourselves for the assault of this exact same caliber that we know beyond a shadow of a doubt is coming to American shores. We will be prepared to defend our kith and kin to the death if need be, at all costs and against all odds. Hail the Victory of Christ our KIng. Pastor Morris L. Gulett - Truth Against the World!

The 14 activists who showed up are worthy of our respect. They decided to take a public stand against oppression which is being visited upon our racial comrades in another land. Many times, those who do the right thing will be relatively few in number. But at some point, we have to look at the impact of these low numbers upon public credibility. When a Tea Party group can scare up 400 people for a local event, and a diversity group 500 people for one of their events, how does it make us look when we can only scare up five for a National Alliance rally in Cincinnati, and a dozen or so at this rally? While it's true that sometimes the size of the fight in the dog may be more important than the size of the dog in the fight, it was Josef Stalin who said "Quantity has a quality all of its own". At some point, we got to start bringing numbers to the table to be taken more seriously. Even the National Socialist Movement, despite their experience in public rallies, have to work hard to attract 50 or more activists.

If we can't guarantee more than 50 activists to a rally, then maybe the fallback plan should be to target an event and have activists pass out pro-White flyers to the public as they enter the venue. For example, the next time some local diversity outfit hosts an event, we get four or five White racialist activists to pass out flyers informing people about how race-mixing destroys diversity. Play the diversity card against its proponents -- hoist them on their own petard, like Steve Smith of the Keystone State Skinheads did when he got elected as a local Republican committeeman in Pennsylvania. The elite didn't like it, but there's nothing they can do about it.

The American Nazi Party discussed this rally at length on Episode 34 of their Talkshoe program on September 22nd. Their critique is quite constructive, and Dan Schruender provides a summary of the show on ANP California.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-23-2012 at 05:15 PM.

=============

For Recent News of the Bowel Movement
    http://whitereference.blogspot.com/

Default Another Great Show! Recap of ANP Episode #34

Another Great Show! Recap of ANP Episode #34

http://www.anp14california.blogspot....reat-show.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6801#post6801

As I announced yesterday, we had our 34th episode of ANP Talkshoe Radio. If you missed it, you can access it in the sidebar of this blog. Just scroll down until you see the Talkshoe gadget and listen to the recording.

Our next episode is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, September 29, at 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Topic to be announced.

I'd like to do a little recap of what was discussed today. The topic was fallacies about our movement.

Naturally we started with one of the biggest fallacies: Public demonstrations.

Recently Morris Gulet's faction of Aryan Nations held a demonstration in Washington D.C. There were about a dozen of them, vs hundreds of counter-demonstrators. What did they accomplish? Little to nothing.

How much sense does it make to have ten or twelve people in one of the largest cities in America being screamed at by hundreds of counter-protesters? Would something like that inspire you to join them? Not me. Sure they got some publicity - all negative. What other kind would you expect from the Jews Media?

Mr. Gulet wasn't even able to attend the demonstration himself because leaving his home state (Louisiana) would have been a violation of his parole for bank robbery.

They would have done better to have used their time and all the money they spent getting to D.C. for literature distribution in their own towns.

The next topic was that of the Lone Wolf. What good does being a Lone Wolf do? Less than demonstrations. The whole concept of leaderless resistance is a fallacy in itself. As Chairman Suhayda said in an excellent analogy, if you brought together a professional football team to play a team made up of skilled, but random players who never worked together, never practiced, and had never met before, who do you think will win? The professional team will certainly win, no matter how skilled the random players are because although they share the same ideas, they are NOT a team. Effective resistance depends on good leaders and TEAMWORK.

Personally, I think Lone Wolves want to stay Lone Wolves because number one, they don't want to commit (which includes having to pay monthly dues or pledges) to any group out of fear or apathy. Number two, perhaps SOME (not all) are dysfunctional and don't work well with others. Finally, being alone makes it easier for a person to quit if they get discouraged.

We also talked about the type of people who pass themselves off as so-called leaders like Jeff Schoep, career criminal, race mixer, and child deserter. Not to mention Clifford Herrington, the Anti-Pope of the Joy Of Satan Cult. Now I don't really believe in the concept of selling one's soul to the Devil, but if Herrington really believes in Satanism, then he believes he has sold his soul to the Devil. Why in the world would any normal person follow someone like that?

If this were National Socialist Germany, Hitler probably would have had these poor excuses for leaders masquerading as National Socialists either shot or sent to a re-education camp.

A lot more was discussed, but I'm not going over ever little detail. If you did not hear the show and want to know more, just go to the Talkshoe gadget on this blog and listen for yourself.

BTW, in case no one has realized this yet, yesterday was the Autumnal Equinox (first day of Fall). Starting today, the nights will be longer than the days until the day after the Vernal Equinox (first day of Spring).

Dan 88!

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2012

Last edited by Librarian; 09-26-2012 at 03:48 AM.

Paul Mullet is offline Unterschiessenkopfenfeebenfattenfartinfuktardfuerher Member Paul Mullet has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Stuck up MoGulett's asshole as the jewnior partner of the Guletts&Mullets

Well, at least I'm White. Retarded. Petty Criminal. But White.

I used to have a web page, but ZOG made me suck MoGulett's dick and take it down.

Potok is offline $PLC/ADL jew mamzer Veteran Member Potok has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default White Supremacist Morris Gulett Launches New Racist Church

White Supremacist Morris Gulett Launches New Racist Church

Actually, MoGulett had the Church of the Sons of YHVH since Ray Redfearn croaked off from a cocaine overdose back in 2003

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...-racist-church
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...4434#post14434
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...4434#post14434

After leaving the hate movement in a huff several months ago, Morris Gulett is back on the racist scene with a new extremist church, an Etsy site hawking Aryan memorabilia and an enthusiastic embrace of Donald Trump.

Just months after claiming he was retiring as leader of the Aryan Nations, Morris Gulett is back with a new racist and anti-Semitic Christian Identity operation he calls The Church of the Sons of Yahweh.

At the same time, the 60-year-old Louisiana racist is doing some spring housecleaning – selling left-over Aryan Nations memorabilia on the popular Etsy website, which is tailored to sales of handmade and antique items. He’s also embracing Donald Trump.

“Take advantage of the opportunity to own some of the Aryan Nations relics and artifacs [sic] that exists from it's [sic] hay day [sic].” says the Etsy site description for an “Original Bronze Aryan Nations Belt Buckle.”

It’s listed for sale for $122.62 Swiss francs, or about $128 in U.S. dollars. It’s unclear why the seller, “MoGulett,” listed the item for sale in francs when the site says the item “only ships within the United States.”

Gulett also is using the Etsy web site to sell “Pastor Butler Aryan Nations Memorial Coins,” commemorating Richard G. Butler, the late leader of that hate group who died 12 years ago.

The description says the coins are “solid brass with an antique bronze finish. Quite possibly the only Aryan Nations coins in existence today.”

[img][/img]

It’s unclear if the sale of such neo-Nazi items from a widely recognized hate group violates Etsy’s terms of service.

Meanwhile, Gulett’s new Christian Identity operation, tied to a website called molon-lave.com, has nothing for sale yet, but it actually looks and sounds much like the Aryan Nations site he abandoned in mid-November. Except for one thing: nearly all references to the Aryan Nations and Richard Butler have disappeared.

“For all intents and purposes, the Aryan Nations Pastor Butler created in the mid-seventies is dead and gone,” Gulett said in November when he took down his Aryan Nations site.

Gulett said at the time he was throwing in towel on the movement because all that remained “are a few good dedicated souls and a good many malcontents who wrongfully call themselves Aryan Nations, but will never be anything but degenerate prison gangsters and filthy unwashed wanna be bikers.”

That is an apparent reference to Dennis McGiffen, a former Gulett ally who heads up the Sadistic Souls MC (for motorcycle club), based in East St. Louis, Ill., with “patched” members in several states. McGiffen had a falling out with Gulett in early 2014 when Gulett accused the biker group of being “drunks and race-mixers” who do little more than post pictures of themselves with their middle fingers raised.

McGiffen responded, calling Gulett a “rabbi,” a “costume Nazi” and a “worthless welfare king” deserving of the “Sadistic Souls MC Asshole of the Year 2014” award.

McGiffen was a grand dragon in the Ku Klux Klan and was implicated in a 1998 plot to blow up the Southern Poverty Law Center and assassinate its co-founder, Morris Dees. McGiffen, who did prison time on a federal weapons charge, later left the KKK, calling it “wimpy.” Now he and his fellow Sadistic Souls bikers are aligned with the United Klans of America – the so-called “black and silver solution”—which plans to stage five weddings at a double-cross burning this month in Alabama.

Gulett, meanwhile, who said he was “retiring from the front lines” of racism just five months ago, is back at it, using the same PO box in Converse, La., that he used when he was the self-appointed leader of the Aryan Nations. His long-time racist associate, Gary Farnsworth, is listed as “assistant pastor” of the new church.

“We believe that the White, Anglo-Saxon, Germanic and kindred peoples are the direct descendants of the Adamic man made in the image of YHVH, and were placed here to be the light bearers and supreme ruling race of this lost and dying world,” Gulett write a few days ago on his new site for the Church of the Sons of Yahweh.

His new church claims it stands for “Truth Against the World” and has a new logo incorporating the emblem of the Phineas Priesthood, racists who kill “race-mixers” and Jews.

So, now that he’s back on the racist stage, who does Gulett see as a potential political ally?

He says Donald Trump may be the answer -- someone who “may be sent by God.”

“The ideas that Donald Trump articulates about America now and where America is going as opposed to where it should be going in my opinion is admirable from a Patriotic Nationalists point of view,” Gulett said.

He said Trump “sounds committed and sincere and at this point in our political quagmire we can only hope that he is serious about freeing our nation from the parasites of the Republican and Democratic parties. We can only hope that he is a man sent by God to lead us out of the wilderness. But do not expect perfection.”

“Looking at all of the candidates and weighing their qualifications and taking into account their faults and virtues, Donald J. Trump looks to be the man most qualified and by far the man most likely to do what he says he will do,” Gulett said. “Without a doubt the Communist Party lead by Hillary Clinton and the Jew Bernie Sanders must be stopped.”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5