• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Re: Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2847#post2847
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...8&p=4170#p4172

So your little response to my post is to call me a ZOGBot and an infitraitor. You know a infiltraitor is always the first one to call someone else that. Your response was a series of kkkkkkkk's. How childish of you Martin.

All you do is belittle people that do not agree with your anti-christ position. Who are but some wannabe revolutionary who does not have the gut to act on their beliefs. I'm playing at being Christian Identity according to you. How do you come up with that. My faith and actions are more Chrsitian than you'll ever be you sick degenerate pervert.

Who follows you Martin, a few lunatics like yourself. You have no real following nor do you put out any true Christian Identity related material. Your 10,000 warlords project are nothing but a bunch of weirdos, who joined you because they are a bunch of sick twisted rapists and degenerates like you.

Even a man like Van Herrell thinks you're a crazy ass lunatic. You Martin play at being people like Bruce Pierce, David Tate, and Gary Yarbrough but you'll never be like that, because you do not have their kind of honor and personal intergrity. And I know for a fact that David Tate and the other 2 would not support you're degenerate ideas (yes I kknow Bruce is dead).

I'm going to tell you Martin you dishonor the names of Wesley Swift and Pastor Butler by using the name Church Of Jesus Christ Christian and the Aryan Nations name to promote your degenerate beliefs. Do you actually believe that good men like Pastors Swift, Comparet, Gale, Butler, and Redfeairn would support you.

You know the answer is no they would be among the first to condemn you. Martin you're the one playing at bein Christian Identity since you claim to be a Pastor when yyou know good and well that was revoked by Pastor Gulett.

Charlie Thorn
    Church Of The Sons Of YHVH/Legion Of Saints
    Church Of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations

Last edited by Scott Charles Thornton; 10-17-2010, 02:31 AM.
    ___666___666___666___

Ramen Noodle Cooking With the Gullett Legion of Skanks

Comment

Pissers's cinder version 1.666

How long until the Mullets and Gullets create the new Pisser's cinder? Like the last one it will be comprised of idiots like chuckie who are smarter than D-G and dumber than dirt.
      ריאו בריאן הוא הומו המלוכסן ממזר.

Praise D-G!

Comment

Re: Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Re: Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2849
        http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...8&p=4210#p4210

Originally posted by LegionOfSaints
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2847#post2847
        http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...8&p=4170#p4172

So your little response to my post is to call me a ZOGBot and an infitraitor. You know a infiltraitor is always the first one to call someone else that. Your response was a series of kkkkkkkk's. How childish of you Martin.

All you do is belittle people that do not agree with your anti-christ position. Who are but some wannabe revolutionary who does not have the gut to act on their beliefs. I'm playing at being Christian Identity according to you. How do you come up with that. My faith and actions are more Chrsitian than you'll ever be you sick degenerate pervert.

Just for that, Chuck, I'll make you eat jewr words -- and jewr testicles as a chaser. That is my Standard Operating Policy. You, your family, your friends, if any. I don't put up with those who destroyed my family or those who side with ZOG in destroying my family. PMLDL.

Who follows you Martin, a few lunatics like yourself. You have no real following nor do you put out any true Christian Identity related material. Your 10,000 warlords project are nothing but a bunch of weirdos, who joined you because they are a bunch of sick twisted rapists and degenerates like you.

Even a man like Van Herrell thinks you're a crazy ass lunatic. You Martin play at being people like Bruce Pierce, David Tate, and Gary Yarbrough but you'll never be like that, because you do not have their kind of honor and personal intergrity. And I know for a fact that David Tate and the other 2 would not support you're degenerate ideas (yes I kknow Bruce is dead).

I'm going to tell you Martin you dishonor the names of Wesley Swift and Pastor Butler by using the name Church Of Jesus Christ Christian and the Aryan Nations name to promote your degenerate beliefs. Do you actually believe that good men like Pastors Swift, Comparet, Gale, Butler, and Redfeairn would support you.

You know the answer is no they would be among the first to condemn you. Martin you're the one playing at bein Christian Identity since you claim to be a Pastor when yyou know good and well that was revoked by Pastor Gulett.

Charlie Thorn
        Church Of The Sons Of YHVH/Legion Of Saints
        Church Of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations
        You are quite the ZOGling whigger/mamzer fuktard, Fucked-Up Chuck. I'll close this thread and come back to fuck with jewr idiot head, don't worry about that. jew'll get jewr chance to bitch some more if you want. Open up a new thread and bitch some more if you want. I would leave this thread open, but you are as honorable as jew're clever, and I can't rely on jewrself to take jewr lumps. Maybe if you convince me that you are an honorable fuktard who will take its medicine instead of a typpycull Pisser-possum or Mullet&Gullet, I'll leave the thread open.

And don't worry about me treating you unfairly. Of course I'll treat you unfairly according to jewr lights and as I think a typpycull ZOGling whigger or mamzer ass-clown deserves. At best you deserve a good swift kick in the ass to rattle jewr pea-brain. At typpycull, a skinning and gelding.

Frankly, I don't know what you hope to accomplish by this idiotic whining. The Mullets&Gullets are ADL/$PLC front tards designed to make whiggers think that Christian Identity are a bunch of harmless buffoons in jewniform but send in jewr shekels today, jewboy, because we'll save jew.

Since you made me open up an industrial-grade of 55-gallon drum of whipass, I suppose I'll have to air some dirty laundry and make Mo Gulett tell you to shut the fuck up, Chuck.

Pastor Butler took a wrong turn forty years ago. ZOG murdered Connie Lynch, who should have been Pastor Wesley Swift's successor. So ZOG cleared the way for Butler, and Butler decided to create a paramilitary force of you whigger and mamzer vermin and scattered the Church underground. I'm still wondering whether this was on purpose or accidental because it was what was needed. Now all that is left of the real DSCI Church aboveground is myself and a few Remnants and you stupid degenerate vermin playing at this stupid shit are going to take the fall.

Anyone who lets LiarBill DeClueless into their organization is operating a ZOG false front. All you have to do is look at LiarBill's criminal record on Missouri Case Net. Plus there is an hour of watching the stupid capon and several thousand inane posts of pure stupidity and lies on $permFront. LiarBill is a deluded ZOGbot with niglets, an 85 IQ (on a good day), and a criminal history of ZOGbotting and snitching.

A lot of us old-timers in the Movement thinks Gulett has cut a deal with ZOG. That's why he has teamed up with the Mullets.

You would be wise to not fuck with me on my own subforum, Fucked-Up Chuck. But if you must, you must. Klunt Downey was a lot smarter and she would always run off any place that let me stay. She's on $permFront and they dare not even mention my name over there.

Do what you want, Chuck. Just don't whine like a jew pussy if it don't turn out nice.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Is the Herrel talked about, the man who translated some of the New Testament into "Aryan Translations", yet is a stubborn, pig eater , who feels he is above all others (from the brief encounter I had once in 1995)?

Comment

VS Herrel is a shithead poseur.

VS Herrel is a shithead poseur.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2867#post2867

Originally posted by Metallic Fury View Post
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2864#post2864

Is the Herrel talked about, the man who translated some of the New Testament into "Aryan Translations", yet is a stubborn, pig eater , who feels he is above all others (from the brief encounter I had once in 1995)?
            Got it in one. This sanctimonious fuktard V.S. Herrel is a preterist shithead with a negligible following and an ugly web page who has nothing to do but to piss and moan that nobody else within Christian Identity wants anything to do with the idiot.

All the poseurs within Christian Identity, be it the Mullets&Gullets or Sci-Fi Faber and the pisser-possums, as well as CreaTard vermin have nothing better to do with theyz misbegotten lives but to yap about how this deranged fuktard thinks I am a maniac. Which goes to show that the bought & paid for ZOG false fronts have collusion and agreement regarding myself.

I know that I'm doing something right when all the ZOGbots and fuktards agree that they don't like me any and view me as a threat to ZOG and to theyselfs as ZOGbots.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-06-2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Federal investigators infiltrate extremist groups

Federal investigators infiltrate extremist groups

Joshua Caleb Sutter of the August Kreis Faction Caught

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3008#post3008
              http://www.rickross.com/reference/ha...groups351.html

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette/February 23, 2003
              By Dennis B. Roddy

Federal investigators have penetrated branches of the Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Nations and the racist Christian Identity movement in a widening probe that has netted two suspects from opposite ends of Pennsylvania.

Using an undercover informant who posed as an expert in firearms, demolition and paramilitary training, FBI agents working from the Philadelphia office have gathered extensive intelligence on the racist far-right network and interconnections among its various groups.

At one point, the undercover informant gave cell phones to some members, enabling investigators to track members and monitor their conversations.

Both federal investigators and members of the extremist fringe gave matching accounts of the informant's role in arrests in the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia areas during a 24-hour period this month.

In Washington County, federal agents swarmed over the rural home of David Wayne Hull, 40, the imperial wizard of the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. Hull, who has longtime associations with members of the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations as well as Christian Identity groups, was charged with manufacturing a pipe bomb and trading it to the undercover witness in return for a cell phone. Hull is being held without bond pending trial.

In Philadelphia, Joshua Caleb Sutter, 22, was arrested as he met with undercover agents in a parking lot, where he was purchasing a pistol with the serial number ground off. He also was charged with possession of an illegal silencer.Sutter is a member of the Aryan Nations spinoff group, Church of the Sons of Yaweh, and previously was Aryan Nations minister for Islamic liaison. In that role, he said he attempted to form alliances with anti-American Muslim extremists after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Federal authorities became alarmed after Hull attempted to purchase 10 hand grenades from their informant, telling him he needed them for an attack on abortion clinics.

Sutter, who knew Hull and had met him during the Aryan Nations World Congress in Potter County last summer, had attracted attention from investigators because of increasingly militant language in his Internet postings and public statements.

Sutter has advertised himself as a "phineas priest," a title sometimes assumed in Identity circles by members who carry out violent attacks.

The informant traded a free cell phone to Hull in return for a pipe bomb, according to court records in the case. In another instance, the source provided a cell phone that was used by Pennsylvania Aryan Nations leader Charles John Juba, a Hull associate. Juba's cell phone unexpectedly shut off this week as suspicion about the informant rose among extremist groups.

Ray Redfeairn, an official with the Idaho-based branch of Aryan Nations and leader of the Sons of Yaweh, said he had been informed that Sutter was caught in an apparent federal sting operation.

"Some people tried to talk him into buying some sort of weapon. As soon as the trunk was opened, the team came down on him," Redfeairn said.

Sutter's father, David, a retired minister, said his son's arrest followed a trip to Canada with associates. On Feb. 12, he said, his son left the house with a friend and his next contact was a tearful, two-minute phone call from a Philadelphia-area jail.

"I think he was led astray," the elder Sutter said. "All I know is these people courted him, took him places and he got arrested."

Both former Aryan Nations minister of information August Kreis and Redfeairn say the informant had attempted repeatedly to gain access to top leaders in various branches of the Aryan Nations and the Church of the Sons of Yaweh.

Kreis said the informant offered to provide hand grenades. Kreis said he rejected the offer and warned the new member that his approach was raising suspicions.

"His thing always was that he could get hand grenades," Kreis said. "I said, 'You're new and right off the bat people aren't going to trust you.' "

Both Kreis and Juba, the Aryan Nations' national director, said Hull had previously told them he feared he was being set up by an informant. Court documents also show that, one month before he provided a pipe bomb to the informant, Hull telephoned the man asking him if he was connected with law enforcement.

Redfeairn last week said he believes he is a target of the investigation and said the informant had made repeated efforts to get close to him.

Federal investigators have previously explored Redfeairn's connections to a convicted New Jersey drug dealer, James Mazzone.

Mazzone, who joined the Aryan Nations under the name James McManus, has been under investigation in New Jersey after state and federal investigators received information about him from a former girlfriend.

Mazzone joined Redfeairn and several other extremists earlier this year in a protest outside the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Ala.

Last edited by Potok; 10-23-2010, 11:31 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

'Heritage' for Sale

'Heritage' for Sale

The 'Confederate' shirt was made in Haiti. One clerk is a long-time neo-Nazi. Welcome to the League of the South's Southern Patriot Shop.

by David Holthouse
                Intelligence Report, Fall 2005, Issue Number: 119

On the bumper sticker, a rebel battle flag flies over the White House. Under it, the slogan reads, "I Have a Dream."
                "I get a kick out of that one," said David Sutter, manager of the Southern Patriot Shop. He then pointed to another favorite, "NAACP: National Association of Always Complaining People."

"Those are two of our top sellers," Sutter said. "We do real well with those."

Situated near a busy strip mall in Cayce, S.C., the Southern Patriot Shop is owned by the League of the South, a neo-secessionist hate group of which Sutter is a prominent member. Its inventory includes Confederate Army replica swords; episodes of the 1959-1961 TV show "The Rebel" (about a Confederate army private who roams the Wild West after the Civil War like a knight without a king); rebel flag switchblades and boot knives; pro-slavery, anti-Lincoln revisionist history tomes; copies of Little Black Sambo; and a veritable Stars-and-Bars cornucopia of "Free the South" rebel flag stickers, "Go Home Yankee" rebel flag beer cozies, and "Made in the Confederate States of America" rebel flag t-shirts which, ironically enough, are made in Haiti.

Formerly a Huddle House restaurant and then a pawn shop, the 1,800-square-foot brick building the LOS purchased last year for $158,000 is in a prime retail location, just off a major state highway and two interstates. Nearly 60,000 motorists per day pass by the store and its gargantuan Confederate flag, which at 20 by 30 feet is bigger than the footprint of most studio apartments. It's mounted atop a 90-foot pole.

"We applied for the same permit as those car dealers that fly the huge American flags," Sutter said. "We just didn't tell them exactly what kind of flag we were planning to fly. They made their own assumptions, and now there's nothing they can do. We've had pilots tell us they can see our flag when they're coming in for a landing."

The Southern Patriot Shop doubles as a clubhouse for local LOS members like Eddie, whose cell phone rings "Dixie." Eddie stopped by on a Sunday afternoon in late July to help Sutter mow the grass. Taking a break, he leaned back in a chair inside the shop and held forth on slavery.

"People today misunderstand what slavery was all about," he said. "Slavery is a natural part of man. It explains that in the Bible. And that's what really separated the North from the South, is that the South recognized the Bible as the true word of God when it came to slavery."

Behind the counter, Sutter took all the five-dollar bills out of his cash drawer and methodically stamped over Lincoln's face on each of them with a red Confederate flag.

David Sutter alternates shifts at the Southern Patriot Shop with his 24-year-old son, Joshua Caleb Sutter, who's better known in the neo-Nazi underworld as Wulfran Hall, the High Counsel of Aryan Nations.

Josh Sutter is not the only Aryan Nations enthusiast to live in the Cayce area. In May, the group's "national director" August Kreis moved its "world headquarters" from Sebring, Fla., to a doublewide trailer in semi-rural Lexington, roughly 15 miles from the Southern Patriot Shop. Kreis purchased his trailer and the land it sits on for $24,000.

It's unclear what role — if any — Josh Sutter played in Kreis' relocation. Sutter's current status within Aryan Nations is equally murky.

Shortly after Kreis moved, he removed all of Sutter's writings from the Aryan Nations Web site, along with a photo of Sutter posing as Wulfran Hall in a black turban and face mask. Earlier that month, Aryan Nations Pastor Morris Gulett had accused Sutter of being a government snitch. In a letter, Gulett wrote, "Brother Charles Thornton from Alabama and myself are in federal custody here in Louisiana charged with Conspiracy to Commit Armed Bank Robbery. We were set up by one of the church's oldest members, Joshua Caleb Sutter."

Kreis did not respond to repeated interview requests from Intelligence Report. Reached by phone at the Southern Patriot Store, Josh Sutter declined to comment.

"I have customers," he said.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3009#post3009
                Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-24-2010, 02:09 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

I really fucked up!!! Got me and this stupid kid locked up over nose-candy.

I really fucked up!!! Got me and this stupid kid locked up over nose-candy.

http://www.newnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37132 (dated 09-09-2005, 11:10 PM)
                  http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3010#post3010

Senior Pastor Morris L. Gulett:

Pastor Gulett is the Senior Pastor & President of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints. This Christian Identity Minister of the Word of God is a Prisoner Of the Federal US of ZOG Police State. He is a victim of religious persecution. Our Brother has been falsely charged by ZOG with conspiracy to commit bank robbery. Pastor Gulett is in federal prison for preaching the Truth of the Holy Bible.

"OUR MISSION TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL"

West Monroe Correction Center
                  Pastor Morris L. Gulett
                  2301 N. 7th. St.
                  West Monroe, Louisiana 71291

FROM THE DESK
                  OF PASTOR MORRIS L. GULETT
                  Thursday May 12, 2005

Kindred ...

I am certain by now that you have all heard that Brother Scott Thornton and myself are in federal custody charged with Conspiracy to commit Armed Bank Robbery. There are a few other charges revolving around weapons violations as well. But the charges all stem from an alleged bank robbery conspiracy . . . .

Let me say that this entire debacle was an FBI set up from the very beginning. There would be no alleged crimes, were it not for an FBI informant / agent provocateur, one Joshua Caleb Sutter, a now former member of the Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints. There are many of you out there that know Joshua Sutter. Let me say that I do not wish any retaliation whatsoever perpetrated towards Joshua. Even though, while he was at one time, just a little over two years ago, the target of an informant / provocateur in much the same way that he and ZOG targeted Brother Thornton and myself. Even though that while he was serving his two year prison sentence that stemmed from that set-up, I stayed in nearly constant contact with him, accepted his phone calls from prison and even sent him money to put on his books to buy whatever goodies he could. Even though during the two years he was away I kept him and his family in my daily prayers, asking the Father to strengthen him and to bring him through his incarceration unharmed and safely home to those who love him. Even though once he was released and sent home I then sent him money again so that he may at least have something in his pocket to get him started in life anew. Even though once home, I invited him to my home, sat him at my dinner table and allowed him to be served a home cooked meal by the hands of my loving mother. Even though after that meal I gave him my easy chair to relax in while I took a less comfortable seat. Even though my mother sits at home betrayed and heart broken while her son faces charges in federal court that stem from the rigorous efforts of this now turned federal informant, ex-Christian Brother/Patriot . . . .

Brother Thornton's family are equally heartbroken.

So my wishes for Joshua Sutter is that he be left alone. YHVH the Father knows how to call the righteous to repentance and reserve the wicked for judgement. Joshua will not go uncounted.

The United States Marshalls and the jail administration here at the West Monroe Correction Center treat Brother Thornton and myself with respect and professional courtesy. The facility is clean and the food is adequate. I have no complaints other than the locked door.

What I want to see is the most important work that the Legion of Saints is without a doubt ordained by God to do, carry on. Do not create a Defense Fund or a Defense Team for Brother Thornton or myself, but use all resources available to carry the message of the Gospel of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel . . . That is our primary mission . . . and this is what the Jew fears the most. Were that not true I would have never been a target of ZOG's federal minnions, the FBI. Did the Jew not fear truth I would still be at the microphone on Monday nights bringing you the weekly radio broadcast - Sword of Truth. My arrest has absolutely nothing to do with any perceived criminal activity on my behalf. As I said without the federal Informant and his diligent efforts to establish a set up, there would be no alleged crime. My crime, my one and only crime, is the ability to see, teach and preach the Truth and my commitment to do so. Do not fear the Jew . . . .

In the end, he loses and we win. Our victory is in the truth. The darkness will always hide from the light and the light will always over shadow the darkness. Set your light upon a hill and hide it not under a bushel.

Kindred, I have appointed Pastor Joe Johnson, [aka Pastor Joseph MacLeod], as Assistant Pastor of the Church and in my absence he will be Acting Senior Pastor. I ask that you all give him the same respect and devotion that you loyally offered to me. Continue in our efforts and remember the Manifesto for the Legion of Saints. Keep Brother Thornton and myself in your prayers and know that you are in ours.

I pray that the ministry continues to grow, for no doubt the headway we were making had a great deal to do with this stumbling block cast before us.

The 'Alpha Division' and 'Angels Wing', our youth groups, are extremely important. I know that these will continue to be very important aspects of our ministry under the guidance of the "Legion of Saints" and the "Daughters of YHVH."

Let us be vigilant in our duties and ever faithful to our oath . . . .
                  Thank you all for your letters and Prayers . . . .
                  I remain very respectfully yours

Pastor Morris L. Gulett

Hail Victory!

Update on what ZOG took from Gulett's Home - ZOG theft

Quoting Pastor Morris L. Gulett's LETTER to Pastor MacLeod:
                  LETTER, 10 May 2005

Originally posted by Pastor Gulett
                  Pastor Gulett:

"ZOG did search my home, made duplicate images of my computers hard drives took all church records, one of my Bibles. My personal telephone book, all of the cassette tapes in the catalog at the wesite. But I understand that eventually all will be returned . . . But right now I have no ones telephone numbers. I don't like Jail house telephones anyway."

"I regret I did not get a chance to . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  Your mail came the same day the feds rode down on us. I am afraid that they also made off with your mail, photos and all. Bastards! I cannot understand why they took one of my Bibles. It was "The Book of YAHWEH" and I guess they probably thought it contained some secret master plan. Little do they know how right they would be, so the Joke's on them. Something that was said in court leads me to believe that it was what I said in the first ten minutes of the sermon "A Watered Garden" that made them decide to turn up the heat . . . I think I hurt their feelings . . . . "

NOTE: Apparently the FBI did not steal the actual Computers as was first reported, but rather downloaded all the data stored in them. Much of which was encrypted, or at least that is what Pastor Martin Lindstedt told me some time back, before his arrest and confinement.

Anyone that has not already done so should change and update their PASSWORDS into the FORUM and their PASSWORDS for CHURCH E-MAILS. This is a basic SECURITY PRECAUTION. The FBI may possibly have your old passwords, so be aware and take precautions.

I do not at this time know if the Audio Cassette Duplication equipment was stolen or not, but as I wrote earlier all of the Sermon tapes were stolen by the Federal Bureau of Investigation! Just good ole ZOG boys and ZOG girls doing their "duty" for King George the Second, and the Babylonian American Empire of the Jew World Order. Evil is upon us! None the less our God is God, and YHVH is His Name!

A note about our letters and photos is in order, therefore let me say that I firmly believe the FBI should have a whole photograph album of photos of me and Susan by now, and that we are proud of every one of those photos and what they represent. Also proud, honor & duty bound, earnest and adamant about every word written in our confiscated "stolen" mail over the many years we have been involved in the White Christian American Patriot and White Aryan Resistance Movement. White Power! Holding Fast the Christian Identity Faith, trusting in YHVH, we Hail HIS Victory for Christ's Crown and Covenants. We will serve No King but King Jesus!

Hail Victory! 14/88/83

[Acting Senior Pastor Joe Johnson]

"Duty is ours, consequences are God's." -- General Stonewall Jackson CSA

Hold Fast the Faith!

Last edited by Mo Gulett; 10-24-2010, 02:33 AM. Reason: Add Links
                  ___666___666___666___

Need Prison? Have we got a snitching baal-priest 4 U!!!
                  Join Guletts' New Aryan Nations $PLC/ADL False Front.
                  Cook Ramen noodles in the Legion of Skanks!!!

Hail ZOG/Babylon!!!!!!

Comment

Mo Gullett's Legion of Skanks Chat 31 jew-lie 11

Mo Gullett's Legion of Skanks Chat 31 jew-lie 11

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4028#post4028

Guest 2 is logged into the chat

==========
                    Logged on as Guest #2, another spy logged in as Guest #3.
                    ==========

[4:46:55 PM] Guest 3 is logged into the chat
                    [4:46:59 PM] <Guest 2> Allen Truitt. Gulett's prison rat.
                    [4:47:08 PM] <Guest 3> hi nigger
                    [4:47:17 PM] <Guest 3>
                    [4:47:45 PM] <Guest 2> Did you know Gulett made this criminal Truitt his prison minister specifically in order to snitch?
                    [4:47:46 PM] Guest 4 is logged into the chat
                    [4:48:12 PM] allentruitt is logged into the chat

========
                    Since Alan Truitt is the owner of the Talksjew account, the trolling by the anchor spy ceases. The trick is to leave a record on the 'Oafishul' Chat Record of these Talksjew accounts which the owner of the account can't delete later. However, when the owner arrives, the anchor troll keeping the record doesn't want to be booted. Even though Toshiba #2 did crap out.
                    ===========

[4:48:16 PM] deano1488 is logged into the chat
                    [4:48:36 PM] Guest 4 has left the chat
                    [4:48:38 PM] Aryan Nations is logged into the chat
                    [4:48:49 PM] Hermenegild Parent is logged into the chat
                    [4:48:59 PM] Guest 5 is logged into the chat
                    [4:49:10 PM] Aryan Nations is on the call
                    [4:49:34 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> Good afternoon.
                    [4:49:37 PM] <Guest 5> Who is Aryan Nations? Is it that drunken cokehead MoGullett who got kicked out of Aryan Nations?
                    [4:50:08 PM] <Guest 5> Did you know that Gulett turned snitch?
                    [4:50:20 PM] Guest 5 has left the chat

============
                    Guest #5 trolls and sees how fast Truitt is on the block button. The first trolling attempt should work at a leisurely level and put the target on the alert that it is being trolled. Flash trolling will take place later.

Allen Truitt was by then pissing and moaning about 'trolls' because of trolling earlier on the Chicago sephardic jewboy Eli[ar] James'. The more important purpose of trolling is to elicit information. Under the old daze, MoGullett was an enemy of the Chicago jew Eli James because MoGullet was White, and Gulett's best friend was its crackhead felon Bradley Jenkins, who left Gulett several months ago to join Paul Mullett. Now Truitt, an 'ex'-coonvict who should have no coontact with Gulett, is going ass-to-mouth with a Chicago jewboy Eliar James, who prevented Bradley Jenkins and August Kreis from beating the dogshit out of the Cherokee mamzer and serial polygamist Dan Johns. So what turned these former enemies, of Butlerian whigger criminals against jewboy and mamzer pretenders playing Christian Identity?

ZOG. Gulett got caught coonspiring to rob banks for Bolivian nose candy, and took a 'plea bargain' and became a professional snitch. So he lets the new anglo-mestizo criminal Allen Truitt go ass-to-mouth with the sephardic jewboy's mamzer followers.

So the purpose of this leisurely trolling? To let Allen Truitt know that Lindstedt is here and listening and trolling and so to get rattled and cooncentrate on what is going on in the chatroom rather than on whatever sermon is made, not that Truitt is anything special in the Christian Identity sermon department.
                    =============

[4:50:25 PM] The recording has started.
                    [4:50:49 PM] Guest 6 is logged into the chat
                    [4:51:01 PM] Aryan Nations has left the chat
                    [4:51:01 PM] Aryan Nations is logged into the chat
                    [4:51:06 PM] Aryan Nations has left the chat
                    [4:51:09 PM] Aryan Nations is logged into the chat
                    [4:51:49 PM] <Guest 6> http://aryannations88.com/images/Pre...se_5.31.11.pdf
                    [4:51:50 PM] Aryanknights1483 is logged into the chat
                    [4:52:01 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> the audio is breaking up.
                    [4:52:27 PM] Guest 6 has left the chat

==========

AryanKnights1483 is MoGulett. Morphedyke Parrot is one of Eliar James' or Rabbi Finck-el-sheenie's mamzer ass-clowns playing DSCI.

The link is to Paul Mullet's press release in which Mullett thinks Gulett is a snitch working for ZOG, which Gulett is indeed, but getting a few details wrong because Mullett doesn't know Gulett as well as I do, otherwise Mullett wouldn't have allied with Gulett last year in order to have it break up like it was foing to do.

http://aryannations88.com/images/Pre...se_5.31.11.pdf

============

[4:52:55 PM] <Aryan Nations> Hows that?
                    [4:53:00 PM] NWANP is logged into the chat
                    [4:53:30 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> it's still breaking up.
                    [4:53:40 PM] Aryanknights1483 is on the call
                    [4:53:51 PM] NWANP has left the chat
                    [4:53:56 PM] Guest 7 is logged into the chat
                    [4:54:10 PM] <Aryan Nations> Pastor, post that link on the ANSP on chat board
                    [4:54:13 PM] <Aryanknights1483> im here
                    [4:54:50 PM] <Aryanknights1483> http://www.aryan-nation.org/enemies_to_the_cause.html

[4:56:30 PM] <Aryanknights1483> www.southafricaproject.info
                    [4:56:52 PM] <Aryanknights1483> www.southafricaproject.info
                    [4:57:20 PM] <Aryanknights1483> http://www.southafricaproject.info/
                    [4:58:09 PM] <Guest 7> Why is it that this ex-criminal Allen Truitt went on the jew Eli James show, said that it was just out of prison, yet you cannot find a Mo or Fed reco
                    [4:58:31 PM] Guest 7 has left the chat
                    [4:59:19 PM] Guest 8 is logged into the chat
                    [5:00:11 PM] Ethan24 is logged into the chat
                    [5:00:55 PM] Hermenegild Parent has left the chat
                    [5:00:55 PM] Hermenegild Parent is logged into the chat
                    [5:02:25 PM] <Guest 8> Why does Eli James look like a jew? http://whitenationalist.org/EliJames.jpg Yet Truitt is going ass-to-mouth with a jew. Truitt's a snitch too.
                    [5:02:28 PM] Guest 8 has left the chat
                    [5:03:07 PM] Guest 9 is logged into the chat
                    [5:03:14 PM] <Ethan24> why doesn't that nigger Lindstedt go back to Harlem.
                    [5:03:17 PM] <Ethan24> ?
                    [5:04:25 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> Aryanknights1483, please re-post the link to the south african website.

Guest 10 is logged into the chat
                    [5:07:00 PM] The recording has started.
                    [5:07:00 PM] Aryan Nations is logged into the chat
                    [5:07:00 PM] Aryan Nations is on the call
                    [5:07:00 PM] Guest 2 is logged into the chat
                    [5:07:00 PM] Guest 3 is logged into the chat
                    [5:07:02 PM] allentruitt is logged into the chat
                    [5:07:02 PM] deano1488 is logged into the chat
                    [5:07:02 PM] Hermenegild Parent is logged into the chat
                    [5:07:02 PM] Aryanknights1483 is logged into the chat
                    [5:07:02 PM] Aryanknights1483 is on the call
                    [5:07:03 PM] Ethan24 is logged into the chat
                    [5:07:34 PM] <Guest 10> What is talking about it going to do?
                    [5:08:20 PM] <Ethan24> South Africa is like the Old South,its "Gone with the Wind"
                    [5:08:22 PM] Guest 11 is logged into the chat
                    [5:08:28 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> http://www.southafricaproject.info/
                    [5:08:42 PM] <Aryanknights1483> thank you
                    [5:10:00 PM] <Guest 11> Pastor Richard Butler kicked Gulett out and didn't let Gulett back in. So I fail to see how or why Gulett claims to be Aryan Nations.
                    [5:10:48 PM] Guest 11 has left the chat
                    [5:10:50 PM] <Ethan24> Thats right,an amazing story
                    [5:10:58 PM] Guest 12 is logged into the chat
                    [5:11:21 PM] <Ethan24> the God of Israel was with them
                    [5:12:43 PM] <Guest 12> Did Gulett tell anyone about the Battle of Calhoun? Him and Scott Thirnton planning to rob banks for Bolivian nose candy when 6 FBI agents swoop down?
                    [5:12:46 PM] Guest 12 has left the chat
                    [5:14:50 PM] <Ethan24> English Scum
                    [5:15:05 PM] Aryanknights1483 has left the chat
                    [5:15:07 PM] <Ethan24> stad the boer in the back
                    [5:15:15 PM] Guest 2 has left the chat
                    [5:15:17 PM] <Ethan24> Bastards
                    [5:17:09 PM] Guest 13 is logged into the chat
                    [5:18:41 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> http://www.mugabeandthewhiteafrican.com/
                    Not to distract, but PBS is showing this movie about black violence toward Whites in Zimbabwe.
                    [5:18:43 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> This could be an opportunity for creative propaganda-jumping.
                    [5:20:02 PM] Aryanknights1483 is logged into the chat
                    [5:20:11 PM] <Aryanknights1483> Did Lindtsted tell anyone about the Battle of Grandby Missouri, where Martin Lindstedt fought with the tabs on his grandsons diapers ?
                    [5:20:37 PM] <Ethan24> hahaha
                    [5:21:44 PM] <Guest 13> Looks like the gloves will be cumming off with MoGullett. I should have let you lose the trust fund. You betrayed me in August 2005.
                    [5:21:47 PM] Guest 13 has left the chat
                    [5:23:12 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> Even if you don't agree with David Duke, you should see the video.
                    [5:23:52 PM] <Aryanknights1483> Goofball. Come to farmerville Lousiiana in September and take the gloves off mouth bitch. Lindstedt.
                    [5:24:46 PM] Guest 14 is logged into the chat
                    [5:25:46 PM] <Guest 14> Rather, why not have LiarBill DeClueless, Truitt, and MoGullett cum to Granby to get gelded. Bring a niglet niece with you and go back home steers.
                    [5:25:49 PM] Guest 14 has left the chat
                    [5:27:03 PM] <Guest 10> So how are you going to change all this stuff by whining about it?
                    [5:27:28 PM] Guest 15 is logged into the chat
                    [5:28:01 PM] <Guest 15> Is Truitt going to call his parole officer about someone making fun of it?
                    [5:28:36 PM] <Guest 15> How are two snitching criminals going to stop the role of history?
                    [5:28:50 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> http://www.eaif.org/crimewatch/wichita.htm
                    Wichita, Kansas - Murder Most Foul
                    African American males Reginald and Jonathan Carr
                    [5:29:13 PM] <Guest 15> You are not even legitimate Aryan Nations because Butler kicked Gulett out.
                    [5:29:38 PM] <Guest 15> So how are two criminals going to change the will of YHWH.
                    [5:29:54 PM] <Guest 15> These curses are recorded in Deuteronomy.
                    [5:30:26 PM] Guest 15 has left the chat
                    [5:31:00 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> Pastor Gullett, No one believes anything Lindstedt says. Don't bother with replying to him.
                    [5:31:25 PM] <Aryanknights1483> you're right, why validate the cho mo
                    [5:31:39 PM] <Guest 10> I don't see how running out into the street is going to solve anything.
                    [5:32:04 PM] <Aryanknights1483> got a better idea ?
                    [5:32:15 PM] Guest 16 is logged into the chat
                    [5:32:48 PM] <Guest 10> It seems a lot safer to stay out of trouble rather than to do something stupid.
                    [5:33:07 PM] Guest 17 is logged into the chat
                    [5:33:16 PM] <Guest 16> Got any Bolivian nose candy?
                    [5:33:27 PM] Guest 16 has left the chat
                    [5:33:29 PM] <Aryanknights1483> what's stupid about a peaceful protest to help bring this issue to light ?
                    [5:33:43 PM] Guest 18 is logged into the chat
                    [5:33:44 PM] C.P.T.M. is logged into the chat
                    [5:34:04 PM] <Guest 10> You have a history of getting in trouble and taking others with you.
                    [5:34:13 PM] <Guest 10> So I'll pass.
                    [5:34:40 PM] <Aryanknights1483> do I a historyname the history ?
                    [5:34:49 PM] Ethan24 has left the chat
                    [5:34:58 PM] <Aryanknights1483> ok pass any excuse will do ehh
                    [5:35:32 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> It isn't that protests are wrong or stupid it's that the target of the protests are evil.
                    [5:35:45 PM] <Guest 10> I already looked at the link posted earlier. I'd just as soon not get involved with Aryan Nations factional disputes.
                    [5:35:58 PM] <Aryanknights1483> ok cool bye
                    [5:36:10 PM] <Guest 18> Niggers ain't people.
                    [5:36:18 PM] <Aryanknights1483> no on ask you to get involved in disputes with AN
                    [5:36:59 PM] <Guest 10> I'm listening, but I don't see how you are going to change the South African whites voting to die 20 years ago.
                    [5:37:33 PM] <Guest 10> This show, while amusing, isn't going to change anything.
                    [5:38:02 PM] <Aryanknights1483> at least we're trying. what are you doing ?
                    [5:38:06 PM] <Guest 18> Niggers are a total different species, they aren't Homo Sapiens but rather Homo Erectus.
                    [5:38:43 PM] <Guest 10> Staying out of prison for something I can't change.
                    [5:38:47 PM] Guest 18 has left the chat
                    [5:39:23 PM] <Aryanknights1483> ok then sign out guest 10 you're not going to do anything but spread doubt so why be here ? Bye Bye
                    [5:39:32 PM] Guest 19 is logged into the chat
                    [5:39:56 PM] Guest 20 is logged into the chat
                    [5:40:13 PM] <Guest 17> I'll volunteer if there is some Bolivian nose candy and I won't get caught. See if you can't get 10 to make a distraction while we rob the bank.
                    [5:40:18 PM] Guest 17 has left the chat
                    [5:40:31 PM] <Guest 10> lol
                    [5:40:33 PM] <Aryanknights1483> or robsome gran kids diapers ?
                    [5:40:49 PM] Guest 21 is logged into the chat
                    [5:40:54 PM] <Aryanknights1483> that's what you really want there Derznsky
                    [5:41:20 PM] <Aryanknights1483> baby shit on yer nose
                    [5:41:30 PM] <Guest 21> Unlike Gulett, I didn't plead or snitch in order to get out of trumped-up charges.
                    [5:41:31 PM] Robert E. Manasseh is logged into the chat
                    [5:41:33 PM] Guest 21 has left the chat
                    [5:41:49 PM] Guest 23 is logged into the chat
                    [5:41:50 PM] Guest 22 is logged into the chat
                    [5:42:59 PM] <Aryanknights1483> Like I said bring your bitch ass to Louisiana in Septermber and me and you will take a walk all alone. See how fat your mouth runs then.
                    [5:43:11 PM] <Guest 23> The charges had to be dismissed because they were false. Gulett is a snitch. http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=364
                    [5:43:16 PM] Guest 23 has left the chat
                    [5:43:53 PM] <Guest 19> that was Good stuff
                    [5:43:59 PM] Guest 24 is logged into the chat
                    [5:44:06 PM] <Guest 19> Sad but true
                    [5:44:07 PM] <Aryanknights1483> repeat-bring your bitch ass to Louisiana in Septermber and me and you will take a walk all alone. See how fat your mouth runs then.
                    [5:44:46 PM] <Guest 19> hahaha,kick Lindstedts ass for us all.
                    [5:44:47 PM] <Guest 19>
                    [5:44:56 PM] <Guest 24> So are you fucking LiarBill, Truitt, Eli James or mommy now that you have no pussy ever since you beat up jewr last hump and
                    [5:45:00 PM] <Guest 24> Ray
                    [5:45:02 PM] Guest 24 has left the chat
                    [5:45:04 PM] ChimpoutEatADick is logged into the chat
                    [5:45:07 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> The library is closing so I have to go. Keep the show going on the subject of helping Boers. Bye.
                    [5:45:13 PM] <Guest 19> Flash Troll Scum
                    [5:45:20 PM] Hermenegild Parent has left the chat
                    [5:45:27 PM] Guest 25 is logged into the chat
                    [5:45:48 PM] <Aryanknights1483> he won't show
                    [5:46:02 PM] <Aryanknights1483> take care herme
                    [5:46:36 PM] <Guest 25> Looks like Eliar James' bunch is going ass-to-mouth with the Guletts. Ask jewrel Mosely to let Bryan Reo give you a high colonic.
                    [5:46:48 PM] Guest 25 has left the chat
                    [5:46:56 PM] Guest 26 is logged into the chat
                    [5:47:01 PM] <Guest 19> Flash Troll
                    [5:47:44 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> may need to mute all guests on show start up
                    [5:47:48 PM] <Guest 26> All these Aryan Nations tough-guy criminals. Nary a one that is David Lane or Bobby Matthews material. All of them cutting deals and then snitching.
                    [5:47:58 PM] Guest 26 has left the chat
                    [5:48:03 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> or else this will continue and worsen
                    [5:48:09 PM] ChimpoutEatADick has left the chat
                    [5:48:09 PM] ChimpoutEatADick is logged into the chat
                    [5:48:24 PM] <Guest 19> Preach on Sir
                    [5:48:43 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> anyone worth anything to us can at least sign up for talkshoe
                    [5:49:09 PM] <Guest 19> Thats right
                    [5:49:14 PM] <ChimpoutEatADick> Fucking troglodytes!
                    [5:49:23 PM] ChimpoutEatADick has left the chat
                    [5:49:41 PM] <Guest 10> If you mute the guests, then all you will end up having are the same old bunch listening to Dan Johns, Eli James, and Bill Finck.
                    [5:49:42 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> Lindstedt is a full time troll on talkshoe
                    [5:49:45 PM] <Guest 19> hahaha,what the hell is that?
                    [5:50:00 PM] Guest 27 is logged into the chat
                    [5:50:17 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> http://zogbots.org/content/so-called...nsky-lindstedt
                    [5:50:59 PM] <Guest 27> By all means, mute the guests. Then all you will be left are the mamzers and niggers and jews like jew Stack playing CI. MUTE THE GUESTS NOW!!!
                    [5:51:03 PM] Guest 27 has left the chat
                    [5:51:16 PM] Guest 28 is logged into the chat
                    [5:51:37 PM] <Guest 19> Preach ON
                    [5:51:51 PM] <Guest 19> and Sieg HEIL
                    [5:52:09 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> We?
                    [5:52:09 PM] Aryan Nations has left the chat
                    [5:52:10 PM] Aryan Nations is logged into the chat
                    [5:52:12 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> not me
                    [5:52:20 PM] <Guest 19> Thats right
                    [5:52:31 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> the enemy is allowing that and forcing us to accept
                    [5:52:43 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> I say its they!
                    [5:53:12 PM] <Guest 22> Obongo wants to take all of these Whigger's 401K's and redistribute the wealth.
                    [5:53:21 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> the people havent controlled America since 1865 or 1913
                    [5:53:45 PM] <Guest 28> So, if Gulett isn't allowed to associate with criminals, and Truitt claimed to be an ex-criminal, then how, except with a snitching license
                    [5:54:04 PM] <Guest 28> can Truitt be Aryan Nations prison pastor?
                    [5:54:07 PM] Guest 28 has left the chat
                    [5:54:27 PM] Guest 29 is logged into the chat
                    [5:54:27 PM] <Guest 22> the Nigger is nothing but a life support system for a cock.
                    [5:55:03 PM] <Guest 19> Filthy Dogs
                    [5:55:03 PM] <Guest 29> Get any GAIDS in Mariani Floriduh, MoGullett?
                    [5:55:03 PM] Guest 29 has left the chat
                    [5:55:37 PM] <Guest 19> Flash Troll commie dogs
                    [5:56:44 PM] Guest 30 is logged into the chat
                    [5:57:36 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> http://zogbots.org/elijames
                    [5:58:04 PM] <Guest 22> http://www.industriesforafrica.com/volvot22.html
                    [5:58:13 PM] <Guest 19> Lord Yahweh Please Save the Boer PEOPLE somehow,someway,bring some help today,AMEN.
                    [5:58:19 PM] <C.P.T.M.> Our fellow Whites in South Africa are being brutalized, tortured, murdered and raped by Neeeeegggroooosss EVERYDAY -THAT is the topic here.
                    [5:58:24 PM] <Aryanknights1483> AMEN
                    [5:58:26 PM] <C.P.T.M.> Fuck drama!
                    [5:58:30 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> being an aryan takes a lot of deciding who we can trust
                    [5:59:23 PM] <C.P.T.M.> What is happening in South Africa today to the Whites WILL happen HERE tomorrow!!
                    [5:59:23 PM] <Guest 30> You fucking idiot Boobert Effraim Mamzerasseh/jew Stack, Allen Truitt was busily going ass to mouth on Eliar James' this very morning.
                    [5:59:25 PM] Guest 30 has left the chat
                    [5:59:47 PM] Guest 31 is logged into the chat
                    [6:00:08 PM] <Guest 19> Thats Right,tell Them the truth
                    [6:00:08 PM] <Aryanknights1483> RABBIT TRAK ROAD I NIGGER SLUM
                    [6:00:19 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> Lindsedt is preoocupied with body parts
                    [6:00:44 PM] <Aryanknights1483> FECES TOO
                    [6:01:06 PM] <Guest 22> MoGullet's preoccupied with Bolivian nose candy
                    [6:01:10 PM] <Guest 19> if we die,we died with Honor.
                    [6:01:22 PM] Guest 32 is logged into the chat
                    [6:01:30 PM] <Guest 31> MoGullett's crackhead buddy Bradley Jenkins left him for Paul Mullett earlier this year. So its time for MoGullett to go ass-to-mouth with Eli James.
                    [6:01:33 PM] Guest 31 has left the chat
                    [6:01:43 PM] Guest 33 is logged into the chat
                    [6:01:50 PM] <Guest 19> Flash Troll Scum
                    [6:02:11 PM] <C.P.T.M.> I am preoccupied with what is happening to Whites in South Africa.
                    [6:02:47 PM] <Guest 22> What the fuck good is a Goddamned march going to do? This ain't the 1960's.
                    [6:02:52 PM] <Guest 19> We need Commander Rockwell,R.I.P. Sir
                    [6:03:21 PM] <Guest 33> Pretty soon MoGullett will have hisself something he missed in prison. Something that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Bryan Reo.
                    [6:03:24 PM] Guest 33 has left the chat
                    [6:03:36 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> many expect looting and riots when Mandella croks
                    [6:03:44 PM] Guest 34 is logged into the chat
                    [6:03:58 PM] <Guest 19> Lindstedt is G34
                    [6:03:59 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> croaks
                    [6:04:03 PM] <C.P.T.M.> White Women, young and old, are being raped, Whites of all ages and both genders are being attacked and murdered by Black Beasts in South Africa.
                    [6:04:12 PM] <Guest 19> what an asshole
                    [6:04:25 PM] Guest 34 has left the chat
                    [6:04:51 PM] Guest 35 is logged into the chat
                    [6:04:55 PM] <Guest 10> What good is another march going to do?
                    [6:04:56 PM] <Aryanknights1483> RABBIT TRAK ROAD GRANBY MISSOURI- NIGGER SLUM
                    [6:05:02 PM] <Guest 19> Great Show
                    [6:05:36 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> White civil rights
                    [6:05:53 PM] <Guest 19> G10 Ok,so listen
                    [6:05:57 PM] <Aryanknights1483> GOOD JOB PASTOR DONT FORGET WE'LL DISCUSS THIA AT CONGRESS
                    [6:05:59 PM] <C.P.T.M.> It's a White Right to protest, what does it matter why a person wants to do a protest? It is a Right, period.
                    [6:06:32 PM] avril221 is logged into the chat
                    [6:06:46 PM] <Guest 10> Well, I fail to see why another march lead by idiots is going to solve anything.
                    [6:06:52 PM] <Guest 19> Race-Traiting Scum
                    [6:07:12 PM] <Guest 19> Sieg HEIL!
                    [6:07:25 PM] <Guest 19> Amen
                    [6:07:38 PM] <C.P.T.M.> To do nothing is to show consent!
                    [6:07:52 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> free speech,use it or loose it
                    [6:08:13 PM] <Guest 32> all the cynicism is self-defeating;it shows the times we are in
                    [6:08:13 PM] <C.P.T.M.> Amen Robert E. Mannaseh!!
                    [6:08:20 PM] <Guest 35> Federal informants Gulett and Truitt want more stupid idiots put in prison like Gulett did with Scott Thornton.
                    [6:08:22 PM] Guest 35 has left the chat
                    [6:08:33 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> protest the Tea-party
                    [6:08:44 PM] Guest 36 is logged into the chat
                    [6:08:58 PM] <Guest 19> Amen!!
                    [6:08:58 PM] avril221 has left the chat
                    [6:09:35 PM] <Guest 19> Were gonna win
                    [6:09:51 PM] <Aryanknights1483> AMEN
                    [6:10:19 PM] The recording has ended.
                    [6:10:20 PM] Aryanknights1483 has hung up
                    [6:10:25 PM] Aryanknights1483 has left the chat
                    [6:10:30 PM] C.P.T.M. has left the chat
                    [6:10:43 PM] <Aryan Nations> Did I just call him Mullet?
                    [6:11:13 PM] Robert E. Manasseh has left the chat
                    [6:11:14 PM] <Guest 19> Good Night Pastor
                    [6:11:23 PM] <Aryan Nations> Thanks!!!
                    [6:11:30 PM] Guest 19 has left the chat
                    [6:11:33 PM] <Guest 36> You are going to win a free, all expenses paid stay in the big-house if you foolow known snitches like MoGullett and Alan Truitt.
                    [6:11:41 PM] Guest 36 has left the chat
                    [6:11:51 PM] Guest 37 is logged into the chat
                    [6:12:02 PM] Guest 22 has left the chat
                    [6:12:20 PM] <Aryan Nations> Im not a criminal, just a patriot. If that costs me time, then at least Ill have my honor
                    [6:12:46 PM] Guest 38 is logged into the chat
                    [6:12:48 PM] Guest 3 has left the chat
                    [6:12:59 PM] <Guest 37> And not even a whiff of any Bolivian nose candy to show for it. You are a snitch going ass-to-mouth with the jew Eli James.
                    [6:12:59 PM] <Guest 38> Hows Grace Anderson?
                    [6:13:14 PM] Aryan Nations has hung up
                    [6:13:15 PM] The Call has ended.
                    [6:13:15 PM] <Guest 38> G37 shut up
                    [6:13:39 PM] Aryan Nations has left the chat
                    [6:13:45 PM] Guest 38 has left the chat
                    [6:14:02 PM] <Guest 37> How is it that earlier this year you claimed to have gotten out of prison on Eli James but now nobody can find a record? I smell snitch.
                    [6:14:04 PM] Guest 32 has left the chat
                    [6:14:37 PM] <Guest 37> You can mute the guests, but questions will be asked which you cannot answer.
                    [6:15:24 PM] <Guest 37> Nobody is going to get their names taken down by piglice at a stupid rally in which you clowns don't even have title to the costumes.
                    [6:16:31 PM] <Guest 37> Morris Gulett got kicked out of Aryan Nations by Ray Redfearin and Pastor Butler. Gulett wasmn't invited back, ever.
                    [6:16:49 PM] <Guest 37> So you clowns are not Aryan Nations.
                    [6:17:43 PM] <Guest 37> You are simply snitches trying to get stupid whigger kids put onto a list and then in prison.
                    [6:18:30 PM] <Guest 37> You are simply weak criminals of dubious ancestry trying to get stupid kids put into prison. There is nothing more reprehensible than your kind.
                    [6:18:51 PM] <Guest 37> How dare you!!! How dare you!!!
                    [6:19:32 PM] Guest 20 has left the chat
                    [6:20:08 PM] <Guest 37> Aboveground DSCI is nothing but mamzers, jews and snitches.
                    [6:22:58 PM] <Guest 37> So anyone looking at this chat -- STAY AWAY FROM MORRIS LYNN GULETT. HE WILL SNITCH YOU OUT AND BETRAY YOU!!! DON'T GO TO PRISON!!!
                    [6:23:00 PM] allentruitt has left the chat
                    [6:24:19 PM] <Guest 37> Hail Victory!!! Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri.
                    [6:24:30 PM] <Guest 37> http://whitenationalist.org
                    [6:24:51 PM] <Guest 37> This chat will be up for all to see by tonight.

Last edited by Mo Gulett; 08-01-2011, 09:26 PM.
                    ___666___666___666___

Hail ZOG/Babylon!!!!!!

Comment

MoGullett's Bolivian Nose Candy Escapade Chat 14Aug11

MoGullett's Bolivian Nose Candy Escapade Chat 14Aug11

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4122#post4122

[4:45:12 PM] Aryan Nations is logged into the chat
                      [4:45:12 PM] Aryan Nations is on the call
                      [4:45:19 PM] Guest 3 is logged into the chat
                      [4:45:24 PM] allentruitt is logged into the chat
                      [4:45:31 PM] Guest 3 has left the chat
                      [4:45:33 PM] EdClanofChattan is logged into the chat
                      [4:45:43 PM] Hermenegild Parent is logged into the chat
                      [4:46:34 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> Hello. Yes, I can hear you fine.
                      [4:46:56 PM] EdClanofChattan has left the chat
                      [4:47:21 PM] Guest 4 is logged into the chat
                      [4:47:40 PM] EdClanofChattan is logged into the chat
                      [4:47:59 PM] <Guest 4> So is this Paul Mullet's show?
                      [4:48:51 PM] <Guest 4> So who is the real Aryan Nations?
                      [4:48:51 PM] <EdClanofChattan> The 2 shows should be set apart to different times.
                      [4:48:51 PM] The recording has started.
                      [4:49:19 PM] gunslinger748 is logged into the chat
                      [4:49:39 PM] <Guest 4> I love that nigger muzak!
                      [4:50:45 PM] <Guest 4> So is the Bolivian nose candy better here than at Mullet's?
                      [4:52:00 PM] EdClanofChattan is on the call
                      [4:52:15 PM] <Guest 4> Don't you know that Eli James is a jew? So why are you sucking up to jews?
                      [4:53:13 PM] <Guest 4> Richard Butler kicked Gulett out. So why don't you just go by the name of Legion of Skanks?
                      [4:53:36 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> http://www.southafricaproject.info
                      [4:54:08 PM] EmpoweredWomenRadio is logged into the chat
                      [4:54:48 PM] <Guest 4> To what end? They voted to turn over their country to niggers and now they get to live with it. Littering on behalf of a caught snitch's bogus AN
                      [4:54:51 PM] Robert E. Manasseh is logged into the chat
                      [4:55:03 PM] <Guest 4> project isn't going to accomplish anything.
                      [4:55:28 PM] Guest 6 is logged into the chat
                      [4:55:58 PM] South Carolina is on the call
                      [4:56:39 PM] <Guest 4> I think that you would be better off simply snorting up Harold Grooms' estate on Bolivian nose candy and nigger crack hos at the Pilot.
                      [4:57:05 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> http://www.southafricaproject.info
                      [4:59:12 PM] <Guest 4> David Duck giving out any of the gambling money to this project?
                      [4:59:29 PM] Aryanknights1483 is logged into the chat
                      [5:00:09 PM] EmpoweredWomenRadio has left the chat
                      [5:00:44 PM] <Guest 4> Let's whine!!!
                      [5:00:56 PM] Aryanknights1483 is on the call
                      [5:01:33 PM] Ethan24 is logged into the chat
                      [5:01:52 PM] <Aryanknights1483> Greetins Aryans !
                      [5:02:01 PM] <Aryanknights1483> Greetings Aryans
                      [5:02:07 PM] <Guest 4> If David Duck gives up some gambling money, will MoGullett give up some Bolivian nose candy?
                      [5:02:16 PM] <Ethan24> Good Evening
                      [5:02:43 PM] Ethan24 has left the chat
                      [5:04:01 PM] C.P.T.M. is logged into the chat
                      [5:04:26 PM] Robert E. Manasseh has left the chat
                      [5:04:26 PM] Robert E. Manasseh is logged into the chat
                      [5:04:28 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> Good to have you here Aryanknights1483.
                      [5:04:35 PM] Guest 4 has left the chat
                      [5:04:55 PM] <Aryanknights1483> www.southafricaproject.info
                      [5:05:12 PM] <Aryanknights1483> thank you
                      [5:05:23 PM] <Aryanknights1483> http://www.southafricaproject.info/
                      [5:05:33 PM] Guest 7 is logged into the chat
                      [5:05:48 PM] <Aryanknights1483> http://www.aryan-nation.org/
                      [5:05:53 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> we are the minority
                      [5:06:02 PM] <Aryanknights1483> yep
                      [5:06:40 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> about 8%
                      [5:07:47 PM] <Guest 2> Who is on at 9:00?
                      [5:08:02 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=90413&cmd=tc
                      [5:08:49 PM] <Guest 2> What remedy? You filing a lawsuit over something?
                      [5:09:03 PM] <Aryanknights1483> Hallo Pastor Morris L. Gulett

I was about to tell you the following, but am not sure if you fully grasped what I said.

During the second "Angl
                      [5:10:04 PM] <Aryanknights1483> was going to share an email from a Boer
                      [5:10:17 PM] <Aryanknights1483> but evidently post can only contain so many digits
                      [5:10:43 PM] <Guest 2> You one of them common-law types?
                      [5:11:04 PM] <Aryanknights1483> During the second "Anglo-Boer War" of 1899 to 1902, the British killed 24,000 BOER Children under the age of 16 in the Concentration Camps
                      [5:11:55 PM] <EdClanofChattan> Every Wed. Evening at 9:00 pm est at pin# 90413 "Liberty Your Inheritance"
                      [5:12:15 PM] <Guest 2> And? They've been dead for over 100 years.
                      [5:12:53 PM] <EdClanofChattan> G 2 what is your point?
                      [5:13:37 PM] <Guest 2> My point is that nothing you are doing is going to bring back dead people from 100 years ago.
                      [5:14:23 PM] <EdClanofChattan> G 2, have you done the extensive research necessary to support your position?
                      [5:15:10 PM] <Guest 2> Don't need to do research to figure out that they are going to remain dead.
                      [5:16:15 PM] <Aryan Nations> test
                      [5:17:35 PM] <Guest 2> Maybe we need to join the John Bitch Society.
                      [5:17:48 PM] <EdClanofChattan> G 2, if you are white (and not a provocateur) your positive attitude is seriously lacking!
                      [5:17:52 PM] Guest 6 has left the chat
                      [5:19:13 PM] <EdClanofChattan> G 2 we need ONLY positive BRAVE white folks in this fight!
                      [5:19:20 PM] <Guest 2> I'm not provoking anything. You go out and do some more research if you want. This show isn't even entertaining.
                      [5:21:11 PM] <C.P.T.M.> Black "flash mobs" in America are very much like what is going on in South Africa.
                      [5:22:12 PM] <C.P.T.M.> South Africa today is America's future tomorrow.
                      [5:22:47 PM] <Aryan Nations> Call in CPTM, or anyone else who wants to speak in support of this issue
                      [5:23:34 PM] <C.P.T.M.> Are you gonna put those videos on Youtube?
                      [5:23:44 PM] <Aryan Nations> They are
                      [5:23:46 PM] Hermenegild Parent has left the chat
                      [5:23:46 PM] Hermenegild Parent is logged into the chat
                      [5:23:48 PM] <C.P.T.M.> k
                      [5:24:16 PM] <Guest 7> So why not get Billy Roper involved? He does them rallies real good.
                      [5:24:28 PM] <Aryan Nations> Billy is involved
                      [5:24:49 PM] Ethan24 is logged into the chat
                      [5:25:16 PM] <Aryan Nations> Brother Ethan, you wanna call in?
                      [5:25:38 PM] <Ethan24> no im ok,thanks
                      [5:25:39 PM] <Ethan24> \
                      [5:25:45 PM] <Aryan Nations> k
                      [5:26:16 PM] <Guest 7> Why not use some of Harold Groom's estate money? He's dead and if you cut down on the Bolivian nose candy you could pay for a rally or two.
                      [5:26:46 PM] <Ethan24> hahaha,BYE-Bye Troll
                      [5:27:01 PM] <C.P.T.M.> Trolls are FAGS.
                      [5:27:43 PM] <Ethan24> the courts are controled by Zionst Jews.
                      [5:28:07 PM] <Ethan24> Forget about it.
                      [5:28:34 PM] <Aryanknights1483> http://www.southafricaproject.info/v...rs_needed.html
                      [5:29:01 PM] <Ethan24> AWB WILL RISE AGAIN,SIEG HEIL!
                      [5:29:03 PM] Guest 8 is logged into the chat
                      [5:29:17 PM] Aryanknights1483 has left the chat
                      [5:29:21 PM] Aryanknights1483 is logged into the chat
                      [5:30:25 PM] <Ethan24> Nice Guys those poor blacks
                      [5:31:14 PM] <Aryanknights1483> http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRankenfile?feature=mhee
                      [5:31:15 PM] <Guest 8> This sounds hateful to me. Why is Talkshoe letting this sort of thing go on.
                      [5:31:27 PM] <Ethan24> hahaha
                      [5:31:28 PM] <Aryanknights1483> free speech
                      [5:31:43 PM] <Aryanknights1483> its called america
                      [5:31:57 PM] <EdClanofChattan> Go away G 8! You are part of the problem!!!!!!!!!
                      [5:32:27 PM] <Guest 8> Look at you. Already censored some other progressives. You nazi scum are such hypocrites.
                      [5:33:02 PM] Guest 7 has left the chat
                      [5:33:16 PM] Guest 9 is logged into the chat
                      [5:33:24 PM] <Aryanknights1483> http://www.boervolkradio.co.za/aflaai.php
                      [5:34:02 PM] Ethan24 has left the chat
                      [5:34:02 PM] Ethan24 is logged into the chat
                      [5:34:38 PM] <Ethan24> G8 is a liberal college kid
                      [5:35:08 PM] BRADS56 is logged into the chat
                      [5:35:17 PM] <Guest 9> Guest #8, you gliberal whigger ass-clown got it wrong. MoGulett is a known ZOG snitch who now runs a false-flag Aryan Nations org. He's trying to get
                      [5:35:25 PM] <Guest 9> stupid kids put in prison.
                      [5:36:18 PM] <Ethan24> R.I.P. Eugene Terreblanche
                      [5:36:24 PM] Guest 8 has left the chat
                      [5:36:33 PM] Guest 10 is logged into the chat
                      [5:37:44 PM] <Ethan24> Amen,Sieg Heil.
                      [5:38:34 PM] <Guest 10> OK, thanks G9. I didn't know that this was a peaceful Aryan Nations false-flag operation with a 501c3 license to put racist kids in prison.
                      [5:39:36 PM] Guest 10 has left the chat
                      [5:39:48 PM] Guest 11 is logged into the chat
                      [5:39:54 PM] wulfbold is logged into the chat
                      [5:40:25 PM] <Ethan24> Good Man
                      [5:40:34 PM] <BRADS56> intelligent man
                      [5:41:06 PM] heron stone is logged into the chat
                      [5:41:22 PM] Guest 11 has left the chat
                      [5:41:37 PM] <C.P.T.M.> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKA8-...uggest&list=UL
                      [5:41:38 PM] Guest 12 is logged into the chat
                      [5:42:22 PM] heron stone has left the chat
                      [5:42:25 PM] <Ethan24> Heil AWB
                      [5:42:38 PM] heron stone is logged into the chat
                      [5:42:41 PM] <BRADS56> heil you ethan
                      [5:42:42 PM] Guest 9 has left the chat
                      [5:42:56 PM] Guest 13 is logged into the chat
                      [5:43:27 PM] <Ethan24> AWB stormed the world trade center in jahhesburg
                      [5:43:49 PM] BRADS56 has left the chat
                      [5:44:14 PM] Guest 14 is logged into the chat
                      [5:44:15 PM] <Ethan24> one of the Greatest days in human history.
                      [5:44:29 PM] <Ethan24> i wish i was there
                      [5:44:55 PM] <Guest 12> Wouldn't it be better to put Harold Grooms' money where MoGullets' nose is? Running around like clowns in jewniform accomplishes nothing.
                      [5:44:58 PM] Guest 12 has left the chat
                      [5:45:47 PM] Guest 15 is logged into the chat
                      [5:46:10 PM] Guest 15 has left the chat
                      [5:46:12 PM] Guest 16 is logged into the chat
                      [5:46:21 PM] Guest 16 has left the chat
                      [5:46:30 PM] Guest 17 is logged into the chat
                      [5:46:39 PM] Guest 17 has left the chat
                      [5:46:47 PM] Guest 18 is logged into the chat
                      [5:46:58 PM] Guest 18 has left the chat
                      [5:47:12 PM] Guest 19 is logged into the chat
                      [5:47:18 PM] <Ethan24> Thanks BRAD.
                      [5:47:20 PM] Guest 19 has left the chat
                      [5:47:23 PM] Guest 14 has left the chat
                      [5:47:26 PM] <Hermenegild Parent> Gotta go. See you next show.
                      [5:47:29 PM] Guest 20 is logged into the chat
                      [5:47:33 PM] <Aryanknights1483> http://www.boervolkradio.co.za/aflaai.php
                      [5:47:37 PM] Guest 20 has left the chat
                      [5:47:40 PM] Hermenegild Parent has left the chat
                      [5:47:45 PM] heron stone has left the chat
                      [5:47:48 PM] Guest 21 is logged into the chat
                      [5:48:02 PM] Guest 21 has left the chat
                      [5:48:04 PM] EdClanofChattan has hung up
                      [5:48:10 PM] Guest 22 is logged into the chat
                      [5:48:11 PM] wulfbold has left the chat
                      [5:48:13 PM] <Ethan24> These Guests are little Liberal KIKES
                      [5:48:17 PM] EdClanofChattan has left the chat
                      [5:48:19 PM] Guest 22 has left the chat
                      [5:48:33 PM] Guest 23 is logged into the chat
                      [5:49:42 PM] eddiemoney2 is logged into the chat
                      [5:49:46 PM] <eddiemoney2> 1488
                      [5:50:20 PM] Aryanknights1483 has hung up
                      [5:50:21 PM] South Carolina has hung up
                      [5:50:24 PM] Aryanknights1483 has left the chat
                      [5:50:26 PM] C.P.T.M. has left the chat
                      [5:50:35 PM] <Ethan24> Good Night Guys
                      [5:50:42 PM] Guest 24 is logged into the chat
                      [5:50:45 PM] Aryan Nations has hung up
                      [5:51:01 PM] Ethan24 has left the chat
                      [5:51:06 PM] Guest 25 is logged into the chat
                      [5:51:13 PM] eddiemoney2 has left the chat
                      [5:51:26 PM] allentruitt has left the chat
                      [5:51:37 PM] <Guest 25> show is over?
                      [5:51:47 PM] Guest 25 has left the chat
                      [5:52:04 PM] Aryan Nations has left the chat
                      [5:52:04 PM] Aryan Nations is logged into the chat
                      [5:52:07 PM] <Guest 24> Billy Roper gonna be there. Eli James there. Bryan Reo there. Why I'm gonna becum one of Jerry's/MoGullett's kids. Bolivian nose candy cures MS!!!
                      [5:52:49 PM] <Guest 24> Well, us trolls did help cut this silliness short.
                      [5:52:53 PM] Aryan Nations is on the call
                      [5:53:05 PM] The recording has ended.
                      [5:53:29 PM] Aryan Nations has hung up
                      [5:53:30 PM] The Call has ended.
                      [5:53:34 PM] Guest 13 has left the chat
                      [5:54:37 PM] Robert E. Manasseh has left the chat
                      [5:55:46 PM] <Aryan Nations> You trolls make yourselves detestible everytime you go on someone elses show.
                      [5:56:42 PM] Aryan Nations has left the chat
                      [5:57:22 PM] <Guest 24> I think it is treasonous the way you prison vermin keep on trying to get young white kids put into prison simply because you can't just serve your
                      [5:57:45 PM] <Guest 24> prison terms for your own criminal behavior.
                      [5:59:14 PM] <Guest 24> When you do get out of prison, you should have the decency to simply fade away and not be trying to get more stupid kids put into prison over nothing.
                      [6:00:18 PM] Guest 23 has left the chat
                      [6:00:23 PM] <Guest 24> NOT keep trying to pretend that you were effective fighters when all you were was a pack of mamzer criminals trying to rope in even more fools.
                      [6:01:48 PM] <Guest 24> Gulett got caught and put into prison over his own stupidity and weakness. He took some kid with him to prison. Now he's turned rat and is getting
                      [6:03:02 PM] <Guest 24> paid for it through Harold Grooms' money and getting young kids' without brains having their lives destroyed simply because MoGullett can't stop
                      [6:04:16 PM] <Guest 24> pretending to be something other than what it got kicked out of. Morris Gulett is a rat and a traitor and Allen Truitt is a rat and traitor as well.
                      [6:05:20 PM] <Guest 24> HAIL VICTORY!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-16-2011, 04:16 PM.
                      ___666___666___666___

Hail ZOG/Babylon!!!!!!

Comment

MoGullet's AN Gomerathon Chat 28Aug11

MoGullet's AN Gomerathon Chat 28Aug11

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4223

[4:51:13 PM] Aryan Nations is logged into the chat
                        [4:52:30 PM] Guest 3 is logged into the chat
                        [4:52:46 PM] Aryan Nations is on the call
                        [4:53:17 PM] <Guest 3> So have you ever figured out which jewboy to follow, Truitt?
                        [4:54:12 PM] <Guest 3> Better than being paid by the piece, Truitt.
                        [4:55:03 PM] <Guest 3> So how cum Gulett went with you as a 'ex-criminal' as opposed to LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less)?
                        [4:55:51 PM] Pastor Gulett is logged into the chat
                        [4:56:55 PM] Pastor Gulett is on the call
                        [4:57:00 PM] <Guest 3> Well, I don't need Bolivian nose candy or to put more tards into prison to get my quota in to get out.
                        [4:57:24 PM] <Guest 3> I have no doubt that you go through life clueless.
                        [4:58:54 PM] <Guest 3> Unlike Gulett, I wasn't a snitch who turned on others.
                        [4:59:15 PM] <Guest 3> Me and MoGulett go way back a ways.
                        [4:59:54 PM] NE New York is on the call
                        [4:59:55 PM] <Guest 3> That was a lie. I simply tried to find out where Gulett was held.
                        [5:00:25 PM] <Guest 3> At least I'm not a drunken crackhead who took a plea.
                        [5:00:36 PM] <Guest 3> No they didn't.
                        [5:01:24 PM] <Guest 3> By the way, Gulett was kicked out of Aryan Nations by Ray Redfearin and Pastor Butler.
                        [5:01:38 PM] <Guest 3> I might do exactly that.
                        [5:01:39 PM] Robert E. Manasseh is logged into the chat
                        [5:02:48 PM] <Guest 3> You have to understand that Gulett was simply nothing more than a drunken crackhead who got some stupid kids in prison. Now Gulett is a snitch.
                        [5:02:51 PM] The recording has started.
                        [5:03:49 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> who are you 3?
                        [5:03:50 PM] hunglikejesus is logged into the chat
                        [5:03:51 PM] <Guest 3> I'm sorry I got Pastor John Britton to save his Church for him and saved the Harold Grooms Trust Fund along with the Church Incorporation.
                        [5:04:29 PM] hunglikejesus has left the chat
                        [5:05:38 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> Gulett has many accusers
                        [5:06:11 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> what good have you done for our race?
                        [5:06:32 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> I dont know about Britton

[4:51:13 PM] Guest 2 is logged into the chat
                        [4:53:17 PM] <Guest 3> So have you ever figured out which jewboy to follow, Truitt?
                        [4:55:03 PM] <Guest 3> So how cum Gulett went with you as a 'ex-criminal' as opposed to LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less)?
                        [4:57:00 PM] <Guest 3> Well, I don't need Bolivian nose candy or to put more tards into prison to get my quota in to get out.
                        [4:59:55 PM] <Guest 3> That was a lie. I simply tried to find out where Gulett was held.
                        [5:01:24 PM] <Guest 3> By the way, Gulett was kicked out of Aryan Nations by Ray Redfearin and Pastor Butler.
                        [5:02:48 PM] <Guest 3> You have to understand that Gulett was simply nothing more than a drunken crackhead who got some stupid kids in prison. Now Gulett is a snitch.
                        [5:03:51 PM] <Guest 3> I'm sorry I got Pastor John Britton to save his Church for him and saved the Harold Grooms Trust Fund along with the Church Incorporation.
                        [5:08:26 PM] Guest 4 is logged into the chat
                        [5:08:29 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> are you a partner of Lindstedt?
                        [5:08:44 PM] EdClanofChattan is logged into the chat
                        [5:09:32 PM] <Guest 4> You are simply yet another delusional whigger or mamzer tard going ass-to-mouth with jews, Boobert Efriam Mamzerasseh.
                        [5:09:43 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> Linstench and his gang are all kooky agents of disninfo
                        [5:10:10 PM] <Guest 4> All these snitches and retards that can't stay out of prison because they are criminal in nature.
                        [5:10:24 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> h a ha
                        [5:10:25 PM] <Guest 4> What disinfo?
                        [5:10:33 PM] -D-a-r-k-K-n-i-g-h-t- is logged into the chat
                        [5:10:50 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> why dont u take up comedy ur so funny
                        [5:11:35 PM] <Guest 4> This retarded criminal Truitt can't figure out whether to follow the Chicago Sephardic jewboy Eliar James/jewseph November-Kuts, photo below:
                        [5:11:52 PM] <Guest 4> http://whitenationalist.org/EliJames.jpg
                        [5:11:54 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> All of CI /aryan people know to aoid Lindstench like the plague
                        [5:12:00 PM] <EdClanofChattan> The Law is the foundation of all thing!!!!!!!!!!
                        [5:12:36 PM] <Guest 4> Or the even more vicious Jersey City jewboy Rabbi Finckelsheenie: http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=871
                        [5:12:54 PM] <Guest 4> So why are you retards following jews then?
                        [5:13:03 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> http://zogbots.org/content/so-called...nsky-lindstedt
                        [5:13:09 PM] <EdClanofChattan> Israel can not live with the others because they are too impressionable to them.
                        [5:13:50 PM] <Guest 4> What I do is warn off whiggers to avoid all this 'Wikipedia CI' wherein deranged whiggers and mamzers simply read something off a sheet of paper
                        [5:13:55 PM] <EdClanofChattan> G 4 we are learning the old ways here!!!
                        [5:14:07 PM] <Guest 4> but cannot help but do evil continually.
                        [5:14:32 PM] Guest 3 has left the chat
                        [5:14:35 PM] <Guest 4> You are following the Adamites as they did in the Daze of Noah.
                        [5:14:49 PM] <EdClanofChattan> We have sinned, yes, but we are making amends now.
                        [5:15:34 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> whiggers dont follow CI, stupid
                        [5:15:47 PM] <Guest 4> Boobert Efraim Mamzerasseh: another mamzer preferring the more vicious, hence not as dangerous jew.
                        [5:15:50 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> go to the local mall
                        [5:15:56 PM] <EdClanofChattan> Besides G 4 before you can take the splinter out of someone else's eye you need to get the beam out of your own!!!
                        [5:16:04 PM] <Guest 4> I think you are more of an anglo-mestizo.
                        [5:16:29 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> who?
                        [5:16:48 PM] <Guest 4> You need to take you snout out of the jews' ass first, you dolt!!!
                        [5:16:50 PM] <EdClanofChattan> There are no mettizos here except unless you are G 41
                        [5:16:58 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> your an never-ending idiot
                        [5:17:02 PM] <Guest 4> Boobert Efraim Mamzerasseh.
                        [5:17:21 PM] <Guest 4> Why do you mamzer ass-clowns have such silly names?
                        [5:17:35 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> Lindstink is a whigger himself
                        [5:17:50 PM] <EdClanofChattan> How come you don't even have a name G 4 ?
                        [5:17:55 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> hang out at the mall?
                        [5:18:22 PM] <EdClanofChattan> G 4 are you a fiction?
                        [5:18:36 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> yes
                        [5:18:42 PM] <Guest 4> Because your friends the jew Eli James and your fellow mamzer Bryan Reo took down my Talksjew page.
                        [5:19:00 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> he lives in darkness
                        [5:19:02 PM] <EdClanofChattan> Me thinks he is a redman called Luis Ewing!
                        [5:19:20 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> his only purpose is to disrupt
                        [5:19:25 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Because he is a coward Robert Ephrain Mannesseh.
                        [5:19:38 PM] <EdClanofChattan> I know but I am up for him though LOL
                        [5:19:41 PM] <Pastor Gulett> His name is Martin Lindstedt and he is a coward
                        [5:19:47 PM] <Guest 4> Boobert, if I could get a real name and photo then both you tards would be playing with your fellow CreaTards, along with McFagg.
                        [5:19:48 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> Allen you should mute all guest here
                        [5:20:11 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> or this crap will continue
                        [5:20:23 PM] <EdClanofChattan> I'll be back
                        [5:20:27 PM] EdClanofChattan has left the chat
                        [5:20:30 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Let Lindstedt have his say. he needs to veirfy his stupidity.
                        [5:20:35 PM] <Guest 4> Why am I a coward? At least I didn't make a plea for something I didn't do while you took a deal for something you did do, MoGullett.
                        [5:21:02 PM] <Pastor Gulett> It i good to let a little darkness have some time in the light
                        [5:21:09 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> anyone worth any salt can sign up
                        [5:21:21 PM] EdClanofChattan is logged into the chat
                        [5:23:07 PM] <Guest 4> Look Gulett. I advocated prion poisoning and total civil warfare long before Pastor Britton recruited me to try to get you deemed to be legit over
                        [5:23:25 PM] <Guest 4> Kreis and Wickstrom.
                        [5:23:29 PM] <Pastor Gulett> You are a coward because you hide behind your computer. I have invited you to Louisiana next month. Come down and you and I can take a walk in the woo
                        [5:23:47 PM] <Pastor Gulett> in the woods, just you and I all alone
                        [5:24:12 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Lindstedt is too much of a coward to take me up on the offer
                        [5:24:17 PM] NE New York has hung up
                        [5:24:26 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> do you have poison?
                        [5:24:44 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> interesting
                        [5:24:56 PM] <Pastor Gulett> yes a mean left hood and a smooth upper cutand
                        [5:25:04 PM] <Pastor Gulett> left hook
                        [5:25:18 PM] <Pastor Gulett> smooth uppercut
                        [5:26:03 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> keep talking
                        [5:26:17 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Lindstedt is afraid of it
                        [5:26:28 PM] <Pastor Gulett> scared like a little kitten
                        [5:26:39 PM] <Guest 4> No. Like all prison rats playing tough, Gulett wants me to go to the trouble of travelling 1,000 miles to beat up on some drunken snitch used to
                        [5:26:46 PM] <Guest 4> getting its ass whupped.
                        [5:27:16 PM] <Pastor Gulett> I'll pay your gas bill linsdtedt
                        [5:27:23 PM] <Guest 4> I wouldn't drive that far unless I am guaranteed at least frive or six pelts from the entire worthless family.
                        [5:27:39 PM] <Guest 4> From what? Snitching?
                        [5:27:53 PM] <Pastor Gulett> that's a promise. come down show me receipts for your gas as you came down, I pay you for it in cash and then you and I can take a walk
                        [5:28:29 PM] <Guest 4> It isn't smart for anyone to go visit some rat in order to do anything that some FBI agents are going to claim that you were in the wrong.
                        [5:28:30 PM] <Pastor Gulett> any excuse will do coward
                        [5:28:35 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> he prob has no license, or is on probation
                        [5:28:41 PM] Siegfried is logged into the chat
                        [5:28:44 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> cant leave the state
                        [5:29:00 PM] <Guest 4> If you want, you can cum up with LiarBill DeClue(less) and Truitt and get gelded in due course.
                        [5:29:23 PM] <Siegfried> Martin, NewsGuy has a new show in 30 minutes
                        [5:29:32 PM] <Guest 4> Gulett is on probation as part of his 'plea bargain.'
                        [5:29:41 PM] Aryan Nations has hung up
                        [5:29:51 PM] <Guest 4> Well, I'm doing a show tonight as well.
                        [5:30:13 PM] <Siegfried> Well, how do we find it?
                        [5:30:40 PM] <Guest 4> Gulett, I have no doubt that you can take an ass-whupping because as a fool you have gotten plenty of them before.
                        [5:31:24 PM] <Guest 4> But what you have done as a rat and a traitor demands more serious consequences, and you will doubtless get yours in the Great Tribulation.
                        [5:32:00 PM] <Guest 4> As Ray Redfearin said, "Trouble follows you like a stray dog."
                        [5:32:32 PM] <Guest 4> Nor do I have any problem with you putting away a lot of idiot anglo-mestizos as a snitch.
                        [5:33:29 PM] <Guest 4> I saved you your church and trust fund so that you could have a small ministry. NOT so that you could play Aryan Nations and send a lot of whigger
                        [5:33:40 PM] <Guest 4> fools to prison over your snitching.
                        [5:34:18 PM] newsguy2005 is logged into the chat
                        [5:34:44 PM] <newsguy2005> newsguy show at 11pm
                        [5:34:49 PM] <newsguy2005> 7pm sorry
                        [5:34:51 PM] <Guest 4> Hey, Peterless Goodmamzer.
                        [5:34:59 PM] BaalPriest is logged into the chat
                        [5:35:17 PM] <Siegfried> in 20 minutes
                        [5:35:19 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> 4 needs to do someting of his own and less watching of others
                        [5:35:39 PM] <Guest 4> MoGullett is a whigger, not a mamzer. Just a drunken crackhead turned ZOG snitch playing Aryan Nations.
                        [5:35:41 PM] <BaalPriest> Shalom
                        [5:35:42 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> mind your own business
                        [5:35:42 PM] <Siegfried> 4 = Marty
                        [5:36:28 PM] <Guest 4> Or what, Boobert Mamzerasseh? At least Gulett can take an ass-whupping, he's received quite a few of them over the years.
                        [5:36:31 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> unless you have none guest 4
                        [5:36:46 PM] <BaalPriest> Shalom Comrades
                        [5:36:55 PM] <Guest 4> You are just a whigger or mamzer pussy Boobert.
                        [5:37:08 PM] <Guest 4> Neat handle.
                        [5:37:09 PM] Guest 6 is logged into the chat
                        [5:37:31 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> fyi, I am pure blood
                        [5:37:42 PM] <BaalPriest> Shalom
                        [5:37:44 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> ry baby
                        [5:38:05 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> get over it cry baby
                        [5:38:12 PM] <BaalPriest> Any federal agents in the house tonight /
                        [5:38:17 PM] <Guest 4> How do I know that Boobert? You've sucked enough Eliar and Finckelsheenie cock to where you are mamzer by telegony.
                        [5:38:41 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> only Lindstecnh
                        [5:38:49 PM] <Guest 4> MoGullett and Truitt are the ZOGbots. The rest other than me are whigger and mamzer tards.
                        [5:38:50 PM] Guest 7 is logged into the chat
                        [5:39:03 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> http://zogbots.org/content/so-called...nsky-lindstedt
                        [5:39:15 PM] <Guest 4> http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=871
                        [5:39:50 PM] <BaalPriest> I'm looking for a fed informant named Bryan Reo
                        [5:40:03 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> John the Baptist
                        [5:40:06 PM] <Guest 4> The Jersey City jewboy Finck-el-sheenie took a term I coined and calls its enemies 'ZOGbots.' What a clever jew criminal.
                        [5:40:44 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh>
                        [5:40:52 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh>
                        [5:41:12 PM] <Guest 4> Just wait. MoGullett will take it on when it goes down to give frog-faced jewrel Mosely a hi-colonic.
                        [5:41:12 PM] <BaalPriest> sounds very redkneckish
                        [5:41:13 PM] iconoclast is logged into the chat
                        [5:41:32 PM] iconoclast has left the chat
                        [5:41:33 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> those that do the work of th enemy will perish in the Lake of fire
                        [5:41:36 PM] <Siegfried> Martin, Kreis chat is wanted, NG on in 15 min. Call in as the first before you do your own show
                        [5:42:09 PM] <BaalPriest> Lets talk about the jews
                        [5:42:22 PM] <Guest 4> At least while pore Auggie was a clown and mooch, he never turned rat like MoGullett.
                        [5:42:22 PM] <newsguy2005> http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...Nav=1&cmd=myts
                        [5:42:25 PM] <BaalPriest> Nooooooooooooo
                        [5:42:27 PM] <newsguy2005> 15 minutes
                        [5:42:35 PM] <BaalPriest> Please God No
                        [5:42:46 PM] <newsguy2005> somebody call in!
                        [5:42:48 PM] <BaalPriest> Stay
                        [5:42:54 PM] <Guest 4> So you will let me speak for a few minutes then Newsmamzer?
                        [5:42:55 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> Kreis has more honor tha both you turds
                        [5:43:01 PM] <newsguy2005> Yeah
                        [5:43:07 PM] <Siegfried> Yes Martin, on Kreis
                        [5:43:12 PM] <BaalPriest> what is a news mamzer
                        [5:43:23 PM] <BaalPriest> JEWS
                        [5:43:25 PM] <EdClanofChattan> I'll call in in a moment
                        [5:43:29 PM] <Guest 4> OK. I'll be trolling MoGullett until the tard says enough then be on.
                        [5:43:30 PM] <newsguy2005> Aryan Nations, I have a question
                        [5:43:39 PM] <BaalPriest> I like the way you talk
                        [5:43:53 PM] <Siegfried> Martin is the TRUE Aryan Nations
                        [5:44:04 PM] <Siegfried> the other 7 splinters are fake
                        [5:44:04 PM] <BaalPriest> Hail Victory
                        [5:44:12 PM] Robert E. Manasseh has left the chat
                        [5:44:21 PM] Pastor Gulett has left the chat
                        [5:44:32 PM] <BaalPriest> Bye Bye

===============================

[5:08:26 PM] Guest 4 is logged into the chat
                        [5:08:29 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> are you a partner of Lindstedt?
                        [5:08:44 PM] EdClanofChattan is logged into the chat
                        [5:09:32 PM] <Guest 4> You are simply yet another delusional whigger or mamzer tard going ass-to-mouth with jews, Boobert Efriam Mamzerasseh.
                        [5:09:43 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> Linstench and his gang are all kooky agents of disninfo
                        [5:10:10 PM] <Guest 4> All these snitches and retards that can't stay out of prison because they are criminal in nature.
                        [5:10:24 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> h a ha
                        [5:10:25 PM] <Guest 4> What disinfo?
                        [5:10:33 PM] -D-a-r-k-K-n-i-g-h-t- is logged into the chat
                        [5:10:50 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> why dont u take up comedy ur so funny
                        [5:11:35 PM] <Guest 4> This retarded criminal Truitt can't figure out whether to follow the Chicago Sephardic jewboy Eliar James/jewseph November-Kuts, photo below:
                        [5:11:52 PM] <Guest 4> http://whitenationalist.org/EliJames.jpg
                        [5:11:54 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> All of CI /aryan people know to aoid Lindstench like the plague
                        [5:12:00 PM] <EdClanofChattan> The Law is the foundation of all thing!!!!!!!!!!
                        [5:12:36 PM] <Guest 4> Or the even more vicious Jersey City jewboy Rabbi Finckelsheenie: http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=871
                        [5:12:54 PM] <Guest 4> So why are you retards following jews then?
                        [5:13:03 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> http://zogbots.org/content/so-called...nsky-lindstedt
                        [5:13:09 PM] <EdClanofChattan> Israel can not live with the others because they are too impressionable to them.
                        [5:13:50 PM] <Guest 4> What I do is warn off whiggers to avoid all this 'Wikipedia CI' wherein deranged whiggers and mamzers simply read something off a sheet of paper
                        [5:13:55 PM] <EdClanofChattan> G 4 we are learning the old ways here!!!
                        [5:14:07 PM] <Guest 4> but cannot help but do evil continually.
                        [5:14:32 PM] Guest 3 has left the chat
                        [5:14:35 PM] <Guest 4> You are following the Adamites as they did in the Daze of Noah.
                        [5:14:49 PM] <EdClanofChattan> We have sinned, yes, but we are making amends now.
                        [5:15:34 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> whiggers dont follow CI, stupid
                        [5:15:47 PM] <Guest 4> Boobert Efraim Mamzerasseh: another mamzer preferring the more vicious, hence not as dangerous jew.
                        [5:15:50 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> go to the local mall
                        [5:15:56 PM] <EdClanofChattan> Besides G 4 before you can take the splinter out of someone else's eye you need to get the beam out of your own!!!
                        [5:16:04 PM] <Guest 4> I think you are more of an anglo-mestizo.
                        [5:16:29 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> who?
                        [5:16:48 PM] <Guest 4> You need to take you snout out of the jews' ass first, you dolt!!!
                        [5:16:50 PM] <EdClanofChattan> There are no mettizos here except unless you are G 41
                        [5:16:58 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> your an never-ending idiot
                        [5:17:02 PM] <Guest 4> Boobert Efraim Mamzerasseh.
                        [5:17:21 PM] <Guest 4> Why do you mamzer ass-clowns have such silly names?
                        [5:17:35 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> Lindstink is a whigger himself
                        [5:17:50 PM] <EdClanofChattan> How come you don't even have a name G 4 ?
                        [5:17:55 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> hang out at the mall?
                        [5:18:22 PM] <EdClanofChattan> G 4 are you a fiction?
                        [5:18:36 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> yes
                        [5:18:42 PM] <Guest 4> Because your friends the jew Eli James and your fellow mamzer Bryan Reo took down my Talksjew page.
                        [5:19:00 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> he lives in darkness
                        [5:19:02 PM] <EdClanofChattan> Me thinks he is a redman called Luis Ewing!
                        [5:19:20 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> his only purpose is to disrupt
                        [5:19:25 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Because he is a coward Robert Ephrain Mannesseh.
                        [5:19:38 PM] <EdClanofChattan> I know but I am up for him though LOL
                        [5:19:41 PM] <Pastor Gulett> His name is Martin Lindstedt and he is a coward
                        [5:19:47 PM] <Guest 4> Boobert, if I could get a real name and photo then both you tards would be playing with your fellow CreaTards, along with McFagg.
                        [5:19:48 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> Allen you should mute all guest here
                        [5:20:11 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> or this crap will continue
                        [5:20:23 PM] <EdClanofChattan> I'll be back
                        [5:20:27 PM] EdClanofChattan has left the chat
                        [5:20:30 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Let Lindstedt have his say. he needs to veirfy his stupidity.
                        [5:20:35 PM] <Guest 4> Why am I a coward? At least I didn't make a plea for something I didn't do while you took a deal for something you did do, MoGullett.
                        [5:21:02 PM] <Pastor Gulett> It i good to let a little darkness have some time in the light
                        [5:21:09 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> anyone worth any salt can sign up
                        [5:21:21 PM] EdClanofChattan is logged into the chat
                        [5:23:07 PM] <Guest 4> Look Gulett. I advocated prion poisoning and total civil warfare long before Pastor Britton recruited me to try to get you deemed to be legit over
                        [5:23:25 PM] <Guest 4> Kreis and Wickstrom.
                        [5:23:29 PM] <Pastor Gulett> You are a coward because you hide behind your computer. I have invited you to Louisiana next month. Come down and you and I can take a walk in the woo
                        [5:23:47 PM] <Pastor Gulett> in the woods, just you and I all alone
                        [5:24:12 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Lindstedt is too much of a coward to take me up on the offer
                        [5:24:17 PM] NE New York has hung up
                        [5:24:26 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> do you have poison?
                        [5:24:44 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> interesting
                        [5:24:56 PM] <Pastor Gulett> yes a mean left hood and a smooth upper cutand
                        [5:25:04 PM] <Pastor Gulett> left hook
                        [5:25:18 PM] <Pastor Gulett> smooth uppercut
                        [5:26:03 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> keep talking
                        [5:26:17 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Lindstedt is afraid of it
                        [5:26:28 PM] <Pastor Gulett> scared like a little kitten
                        [5:26:39 PM] <Guest 4> No. Like all prison rats playing tough, Gulett wants me to go to the trouble of travelling 1,000 miles to beat up on some drunken snitch used to
                        [5:26:46 PM] <Guest 4> getting its ass whupped.
                        [5:27:16 PM] <Pastor Gulett> I'll pay your gas bill linsdtedt
                        [5:27:23 PM] <Guest 4> I wouldn't drive that far unless I am guaranteed at least frive or six pelts from the entire worthless family.
                        [5:27:39 PM] <Guest 4> From what? Snitching?
                        [5:27:53 PM] <Pastor Gulett> that's a promise. come down show me receipts for your gas as you came down, I pay you for it in cash and then you and I can take a walk
                        [5:28:29 PM] <Guest 4> It isn't smart for anyone to go visit some rat in order to do anything that some FBI agents are going to claim that you were in the wrong.
                        [5:28:30 PM] <Pastor Gulett> any excuse will do coward
                        [5:28:35 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> he prob has no license, or is on probation
                        [5:28:41 PM] Siegfried is logged into the chat
                        [5:28:44 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> cant leave the state
                        [5:29:00 PM] <Guest 4> If you want, you can cum up with LiarBill DeClue(less) and Truitt and get gelded in due course.
                        [5:29:23 PM] <Siegfried> Martin, NewsGuy has a new show in 30 minutes
                        [5:29:32 PM] <Guest 4> Gulett is on probation as part of his 'plea bargain.'
                        [5:29:41 PM] Aryan Nations has hung up
                        [5:29:51 PM] <Guest 4> Well, I'm doing a show tonight as well.
                        [5:30:13 PM] <Siegfried> Well, how do we find it?
                        [5:30:40 PM] <Guest 4> Gulett, I have no doubt that you can take an ass-whupping because as a fool you have gotten plenty of them before.
                        [5:31:24 PM] <Guest 4> But what you have done as a rat and a traitor demands more serious consequences, and you will doubtless get yours in the Great Tribulation.
                        [5:32:00 PM] <Guest 4> As Ray Redfearin said, "Trouble follows you like a stray dog."
                        [5:32:32 PM] <Guest 4> Nor do I have any problem with you putting away a lot of idiot anglo-mestizos as a snitch.
                        [5:33:29 PM] <Guest 4> I saved you your church and trust fund so that you could have a small ministry. NOT so that you could play Aryan Nations and send a lot of whigger
                        [5:33:40 PM] <Guest 4> fools to prison over your snitching.
                        [5:34:18 PM] newsguy2005 is logged into the chat
                        [5:34:44 PM] <newsguy2005> newsguy show at 11pm
                        [5:34:49 PM] <newsguy2005> 7pm sorry
                        [5:34:51 PM] <Guest 4> Hey, Peterless Goodmamzer.
                        [5:34:59 PM] BaalPriest is logged into the chat
                        [5:35:17 PM] <Siegfried> in 20 minutes
                        [5:35:19 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> 4 needs to do someting of his own and less watching of others
                        [5:35:39 PM] <Guest 4> MoGullett is a whigger, not a mamzer. Just a drunken crackhead turned ZOG snitch playing Aryan Nations.
                        [5:35:41 PM] <BaalPriest> Shalom
                        [5:35:42 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> mind your own business
                        [5:35:42 PM] <Siegfried> 4 = Marty
                        [5:36:28 PM] <Guest 4> Or what, Boobert Mamzerasseh? At least Gulett can take an ass-whupping, he's received quite a few of them over the years.
                        [5:36:31 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> unless you have none guest 4
                        [5:36:46 PM] <BaalPriest> Shalom Comrades
                        [5:36:55 PM] <Guest 4> You are just a whigger or mamzer pussy Boobert.
                        [5:37:08 PM] <Guest 4> Neat handle.
                        [5:37:09 PM] Guest 6 is logged into the chat
                        [5:37:31 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> fyi, I am pure blood
                        [5:37:42 PM] <BaalPriest> Shalom
                        [5:37:44 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> ry baby
                        [5:38:05 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> get over it cry baby
                        [5:38:12 PM] <BaalPriest> Any federal agents in the house tonight /
                        [5:38:17 PM] <Guest 4> How do I know that Boobert? You've sucked enough Eliar and Finckelsheenie cock to where you are mamzer by telegony.
                        [5:38:41 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> only Lindstecnh
                        [5:38:49 PM] <Guest 4> MoGullett and Truitt are the ZOGbots. The rest other than me are whigger and mamzer tards.
                        [5:38:50 PM] Guest 7 is logged into the chat
                        [5:39:03 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> http://zogbots.org/content/so-called...nsky-lindstedt
                        [5:39:15 PM] <Guest 4> http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=871
                        [5:39:50 PM] <BaalPriest> I'm looking for a fed informant named Bryan Reo
                        [5:40:03 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> John the Baptist
                        [5:40:06 PM] <Guest 4> The Jersey City jewboy Finck-el-sheenie took a term I coined and calls its enemies 'ZOGbots.' What a clever jew criminal.
                        [5:40:44 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh>
                        [5:40:52 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh>
                        [5:41:12 PM] <Guest 4> Just wait. MoGullett will take it on when it goes down to give frog-faced jewrel Mosely a hi-colonic.
                        [5:41:12 PM] <BaalPriest> sounds very redkneckish
                        [5:41:13 PM] iconoclast is logged into the chat
                        [5:41:32 PM] iconoclast has left the chat
                        [5:41:33 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> those that do the work of th enemy will perish in the Lake of fire
                        [5:41:36 PM] <Siegfried> Martin, Kreis chat is wanted, NG on in 15 min. Call in as the first before you do your own show
                        [5:42:09 PM] <BaalPriest> Lets talk about the jews
                        [5:42:22 PM] <Guest 4> At least while pore Auggie was a clown and mooch, he never turned rat like MoGullett.
                        [5:42:22 PM] <newsguy2005> http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...Nav=1&cmd=myts
                        [5:42:25 PM] <BaalPriest> Nooooooooooooo
                        [5:42:27 PM] <newsguy2005> 15 minutes
                        [5:42:35 PM] <BaalPriest> Please God No
                        [5:42:46 PM] <newsguy2005> somebody call in!
                        [5:42:48 PM] <BaalPriest> Stay
                        [5:42:54 PM] <Guest 4> So you will let me speak for a few minutes then Newsmamzer?
                        [5:42:55 PM] <Robert E. Manasseh> Kreis has more honor tha both you turds
                        [5:43:01 PM] <newsguy2005> Yeah
                        [5:43:07 PM] <Siegfried> Yes Martin, on Kreis
                        [5:43:12 PM] <BaalPriest> what is a news mamzer
                        [5:43:23 PM] <BaalPriest> JEWS
                        [5:43:25 PM] <EdClanofChattan> I'll call in in a moment
                        [5:43:29 PM] <Guest 4> OK. I'll be trolling MoGullett until the tard says enough then be on.
                        [5:43:30 PM] <newsguy2005> Aryan Nations, I have a question
                        [5:43:39 PM] <BaalPriest> I like the way you talk
                        [5:43:53 PM] <Siegfried> Martin is the TRUE Aryan Nations
                        [5:44:04 PM] <Siegfried> the other 7 splinters are fake
                        [5:44:04 PM] <BaalPriest> Hail Victory
                        [5:44:12 PM] Robert E. Manasseh has left the chat
                        [5:44:21 PM] Pastor Gulett has left the chat
                        [5:44:32 PM] <BaalPriest> Bye Bye
                        [5:44:44 PM] <Siegfried> Chat OPEN NewsGuy
                        [5:44:44 PM] <newsguy2005> oh well
                        [5:44:45 PM] Pastor Gulett has hung up
                        [5:44:45 PM] Guest 6 has left the chat
                        [5:44:51 PM] <newsguy2005> This show was on the front page
                        [5:45:03 PM] Siegfried has left the chat
                        [5:45:14 PM] <newsguy2005> http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...Nav=1&cmd=myts
                        [5:45:17 PM] <newsguy2005> 7pm
                        [5:45:20 PM] newsguy2005 has left the chat
                        [5:45:26 PM] <Guest 7> Guest 4. Do you know what the 25 Points are?
                        [5:45:45 PM] <BaalPriest> Gay bars
                        [5:45:53 PM] Pastor Gulett is logged into the chat
                        [5:45:54 PM] EdClanofChattan is on the call
                        [5:46:04 PM] Aryan Nations is on the call
                        [5:46:27 PM] <Guest 7> Guest 4. can you answer?
                        [5:46:38 PM] <BaalPriest> Niggers gone done it
                        [5:46:48 PM] Aryan Nations has left the chat
                        [5:46:57 PM] Aryan Nations is logged into the chat
                        [5:48:07 PM] <Guest 7> DarkKnight. do you know what the 25 points are?
                        [5:48:10 PM] Pastor Gulett is on the call
                        [5:48:13 PM] Guest 8 is logged into the chat
                        [5:49:39 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Greetings Pastor Truitt is back
                        [5:49:40 PM] Guest 9 is logged into the chat
                        [5:49:47 PM] <Guest 4> Gulett wasn't prepared for Joshua Caleb Sutter bringing in a video camera and being taped all drunk plotting to rob banks in Alabama for Bolivian
                        [5:49:53 PM] <Guest 4> nose candy either.
                        [5:49:54 PM] BaalPriest has left the chat
                        [5:50:13 PM] Guest 10 is logged into the chat
                        [5:50:14 PM] <Guest 4> All the while pretending that it was innocent.
                        [5:50:40 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Linsdted isn't prepared to come to Louisian and take a Pentitentiary ass whipping either.
                        [5:50:47 PM] Guest 9 has left the chat
                        [5:50:49 PM] <Guest 4> Then taking a 'plea bargain' and taking another kid with him who got five years in prison.
                        [5:51:02 PM] <Guest 4> MoGullett don't want to cum to
                        [5:51:08 PM] <Guest 10> oooooooooooooh care to back that up pastor Gay-lett
                        [5:51:19 PM] <Guest 4> Granby and get its due de-nutting either.
                        [5:51:24 PM] <Guest 7> so we have a murderer and someone who robs banks?
                        [5:51:40 PM] <Guest 7> speaking about Christian Identity?
                        [5:51:43 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Any coward can run his mouth on the net, come to Congress and it will be me and you fat boy, that is a promise
                        [5:52:03 PM] <Guest 10> Show us a picture of yourself Fat boy Gulett.
                        [5:52:12 PM] <Guest 4> Gulett doesn't rob banks. Gulett gets all drunk and coke-headed out and goes to prison. Dillinger Gulett is not.
                        [5:52:41 PM] <Guest 4> MoGullett isn't fat. Just drunk and stupid.
                        [5:52:55 PM] <Guest 10> Gulett robs KFC for chicken and watermelon.
                        [5:53:03 PM] <Pastor Gulett> LOL
                        [5:53:06 PM] <Guest 7> so would anyone trust their kids with these guys claiming to be Christian Identity?
                        [5:53:11 PM] <Pastor Gulett> KFC has watermellon
                        [5:53:20 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Good to know
                        [5:53:22 PM] <Guest 10> Do you have a picture of Gulett? We want to see how he looks like.
                        [5:53:52 PM] <Guest 10> :themoreyouknow: Nigger Gullet
                        [5:54:08 PM] <EdClanofChattan> WHY DON'T YOU GUYS FIND ANOTHER PROGRAM TO HAUNT?
                        [5:54:11 PM] <Guest 4> Some tard had a picture of Gulett. Gulett has a picture of himself over on the Legion of Skanks web page as well.
                        [5:54:30 PM] <Pastor Gulett> http://www.aryan-nation.org/images/Picture%2027.jpg
                        [5:55:12 PM] <Guest 4> Because I want to put this chat on my web page and record Gulett so that no other stupid whigger kids will go to prison over stupidity.
                        [5:55:20 PM] <Pastor Gulett> There ya go 56 years old. I left beaumont Pen last year able to run eight miles and still had enough wind to do 1000 reps on a jump rope. Come get sdo
                        [5:55:36 PM] <Guest 10> Is this him? http://www.splcenter.org/sites/defau...rd_200x250.jpg
                        [5:55:41 PM] <Pastor Gulett> come an get it anyone think they got the salt
                        [5:55:50 PM] <Guest 7> all fat no muscle. bunch of white trash tats.
                        [5:56:03 PM] Siegfried is logged into the chat
                        [5:56:14 PM] <Guest 4> So did they dry you out? No booze or coke?
                        [5:56:14 PM] <Pastor Gulett> put yer money where yer mouth is.
                        [5:56:27 PM] Guest 10 has left the chat
                        [5:56:38 PM] Guest 11 is logged into the chat
                        [5:56:57 PM] <Siegfried> NewsGuy Started
                        [5:57:02 PM] <Siegfried> Just saying.
                        [5:57:05 PM] <Guest 4> I got to see you criminals first-hand Gulett. It is not a pretty sight.
                        [5:57:05 PM] <Guest 7> there is no muscle on his chest, just fat.
                        [5:57:06 PM] <Guest 11> link to newsguy chatroom?
                        [5:57:20 PM] <Guest 11> i hope he has the gay fat jew as guest.
                        [5:57:36 PM] <Pastor Gulett> come find out g7
                        [5:57:36 PM] <Siegfried> Martin is to speak on Kreis
                        [5:58:03 PM] <Guest 7> what is that trash written across his chest. seriously this is white trash filth. white niggers
                        [5:58:20 PM] <Guest 7> where do I go fatass?
                        [5:58:23 PM] IsraelDNA is logged into the chat
                        [5:58:26 PM] <Guest 4> Now if Gulett had simply just run his own little church which myself and Pastor Britton saved for him, along with the $500,000 trust fund and
                        [5:58:27 PM] <Pastor Gulett> will be at lake darbonne state patk farmerville louisiana on september 23rd -25th any of you net warriors want to try the old man on for size bring it
                        [5:58:37 PM] <EdClanofChattan> Pastor Gulett, is "duck" not to be eaten?
                        [5:58:47 PM] <Pastor Gulett> no duck ed
                        [5:58:50 PM] <Guest 4> just preached traditional CI, then I wouldn't have a problem.
                        [5:58:52 PM] <Guest 11> white trash behavior= threatening people online.
                        [5:59:16 PM] <Pastor Gulett> no threats just a request come on down mouth
                        [5:59:21 PM] <Guest 7> sorry i dont go to nigger territory. why would Christian Identity or Aryan Nations live down south with a bunch of niggers?
                        [5:59:31 PM] <EdClanofChattan> What bird can be eaten?
                        [5:59:35 PM] <Pastor Gulett> any excuse will do for a coward
                        [5:59:40 PM] <Guest 4> But getting more whigger retards put in prison playing Aryan Nations when all along Gulett knows that he was kicked out of AN, is too much.
                        [5:59:48 PM] <Guest 11> who is the guy speaking? is it white trash gulett>
                        [6:00:05 PM] <Guest 7> oh no he called me a little name.
                        [6:00:22 PM] <Guest 11> WE HAVE A QUESTION= why is morris gulett threatning to beat us up?
                        [6:00:36 PM] <Guest 4> Gulett, I'm not afraid of you. You want to come up to Granby and cause trouble then you will find it. But no, I don't drive 1000 miles to fight
                        [6:00:43 PM] <Guest 4> with FBI snitches.
                        [6:01:01 PM] <Guest 4> There is nothing to be gained by it.
                        [6:01:01 PM] <Pastor Gulett> gooseCan't leave the state. I'll pay your gas coward
                        [6:01:11 PM] <Guest 7> guest 11. you are correct.
                        [6:01:11 PM] <Pastor Gulett> come on mouth
                        [6:01:41 PM] <Guest 11> THE KIKE = are you saying eating jews is forbidden?
                        [6:01:52 PM] <Pastor Gulett> just asking you to be a man and answer for the words you speak behind the computer
                        [6:01:57 PM] <Guest 4> How about you pay Scott Thornton out of the Harold Grooms estate for the five years he lost because you were a drunken crackhead first, MoGullett.
                        [6:02:06 PM] <Pastor Gulett> say these things to my face, man up
                        [6:02:22 PM] <Guest 7> i have seen JEWS that look a hell of a lot better than that fool with tats and tits
                        [6:02:56 PM] <Guest 4> Gulett, you should have taqken the thirty years in prison instead of a 'plea bargain.' I told you that everyone would think that you were a rat.
                        [6:03:06 PM] <Guest 7> who kind of white nigger puts black ink on his white skin?
                        [6:03:23 PM] <Guest 7> what kind
                        [6:03:36 PM] <Guest 11> Guletts mind = On Martin Lindsteds dick.
                        [6:03:41 PM] <Guest 4> That's fine by me, Truitt. As I look at it.
                        [6:03:49 PM] <IsraelDNA> I would never get a tatt, I don't get why people get them
                        [6:03:50 PM] <Guest 11> HE SOUNDS LIKE A FAG
                        [6:03:54 PM] <Guest 11> HE LISPS LIKE A FAG
                        [6:04:06 PM] <Guest 11> LOONSTEDT IS A BITCH
                        [6:04:21 PM] <Guest 7> same here israelDNA. These are a bunch of criminal and white trash. Hitler would laugh at them
                        [6:04:44 PM] <Guest 11> CALL IN BITCH LOONSTEDT
                        [6:04:54 PM] <IsraelDNA> in lindstedt in here?
                        [6:04:57 PM] <IsraelDNA> is
                        [6:05:00 PM] PastorLindstedt is on the call
                        [6:05:06 PM] <Guest 7> yea IsraelDNA he is guest 4
                        [6:05:31 PM] <Siegfried> Martin is to be on later on the NG show, talking on Kreis
                        [6:05:49 PM] <Guest 7> where siegfried?
                        [6:06:02 PM] <Siegfried> http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=99598&cmd=wc
                        [6:06:08 PM] <Guest 7> thanks
                        [6:07:09 PM] <IsraelDNA> what is he going on about?
                        [6:07:34 PM] <Guest 7> IsraelDNA. Take a look at this idiot who calls himself PastorGulett. http://www.aryan-nation.org/images/Picture%2027.jpg
                        [6:07:57 PM] Guest 12 is logged into the chat
                        [6:08:05 PM] <Guest 7> Would you trust your family with that guy IsraelDNA?
                        [6:08:18 PM] <Pastor Gulett> Yes that's me sitting right here at my desk. mandy laying on the floor beside me.
                        [6:08:35 PM] <Pastor Gulett> 56 years old Son of YHVH !
                        [6:08:47 PM] <Guest 12> Lindstedt hates everyone
                        [6:08:49 PM] <Guest 7> Pastor Gulett. What kind of white nigger puts black ink on his white skin??????
                        [6:09:53 PM] <Guest 7> Pastor Gulett hangs around a JEW named Eli James? How funny is that!!!
                        [6:10:14 PM] <Guest 7> Bryan Reo is a race mixed MAMZER
                        [6:10:33 PM] <IsraelDNA> lindstedts daughter http://www.vwalls.com/maxi/chevymlk/...files/1063.jpg
                        [6:10:59 PM] <Guest 7> What do you mean IsraelDNA
                        [6:11:05 PM] Guest 13 is logged into the chat
                        [6:11:18 PM] <IsraelDNA> lindstedt just rambles on
                        [6:11:35 PM] <Guest 7> Eli James believes in UFOs and thinks the world is going to end in Dec 2012
                        [6:11:54 PM] <Guest 11> Eliar James is a JEW JEW JEW JEW
                        [6:11:57 PM] <Guest 7> agreed IsraelDNA. Lindstedt makes a fool of himself and says NOTHING
                        [6:12:03 PM] <Guest 13> Eli James is a fake and he LOVES & WORSHIP his jew gods & MASTERS
                        [6:13:00 PM] <Guest 7> Now who is this criminal talking?
                        [6:14:21 PM] Aryan Nations has hung up
                        [6:14:26 PM] <Guest 7> go and WORK you criminal
                        [6:14:37 PM] Aryan Nations is on the call
                        [6:14:50 PM] <Guest 7> these are like white jews and white niggers
                        [6:15:05 PM] <Guest 7> Hitler would have put a gun to their heads
                        [6:15:13 PM] Aryan Nations has hung up
                        [6:15:21 PM] Aryan Nations is on the call
                        [6:15:37 PM] <Guest 12> LOL
                        [6:15:47 PM] <Guest 7> where are the clean cut professional white men?????????
                        [6:15:51 PM] <IsraelDNA> heh
                        [6:16:09 PM] <Guest 7> these guys are just criminal trash
                        [6:16:24 PM] <Guest 12> sounds sad
                        [6:17:13 PM] <IsraelDNA> his radio show is called 'the turd'
                        [6:17:25 PM] <IsraelDNA> or was called the turd
                        [6:17:26 PM] <Guest 12> he was banned
                        [6:17:55 PM] <Guest 7> no IsraelDNA. That was taken down. He has a private talk show he uses just to record his shows and then puts them on his WhiteNationalist site
                        [6:18:12 PM] <IsraelDNA> lindstedt is a master troll
                        [6:18:36 PM] <IsraelDNA> Guest 7, are you a fan?
                        [6:18:37 PM] Guest 8 has left the chat
                        [6:18:46 PM] <Guest 7> IsraelDNA. I agree but do you trust these white trash people Lindstedt trolls?
                        [6:19:07 PM] <Guest 7> These guys are proud of being criminals
                        [6:19:50 PM] <Guest 7> IsraelDNA. Do you think Joseph November is a Jew? What about Bryan Reo being a mongrel?
                        [6:20:10 PM] <Guest 7> BULLSHIT. That is Eli James, Joseph November
                        [6:20:40 PM] <Guest 12> Eli James is a jew and Reo is a mongrel
                        [6:20:42 PM] <Guest 7> This guy is LYING right now
                        [6:21:11 PM] <Guest 7> Eli James put his own picture on the internet. That is Eli James aka Joseph November
                        [6:21:57 PM] <Guest 13> that picture of eli james looks like a black man
                        [6:21:57 PM] <IsraelDNA> haha, excellent questions!!
                        [6:23:07 PM] <Guest 7> Was Lindstedt convicted of anything?
                        [6:23:27 PM] <Guest 7> or just blamed for something?
                        [6:23:44 PM] <Guest 12> not convicted
                        [6:23:53 PM] <Guest 7> That is what I thought Guest 12
                        [6:23:57 PM] <Guest 12> the case fell apart
                        [6:24:12 PM] <IsraelDNA> why were his kids taken away from him?
                        [6:24:16 PM] <Guest 7> so why do these guys LIE about Lindstedt Guest 12?
                        [6:24:19 PM] <IsraelDNA> what has happened to his wife?
                        [6:24:34 PM] <Guest 7> He lives with his wife. what do you mean?
                        [6:24:44 PM] <IsraelDNA> G7, lindstedt is crazy
                        [6:25:03 PM] <Guest 12> these people work for the Jews in my opinion. Criminals are easily blackmailed
                        [6:25:08 PM] <Guest 7> IsraelDNA. Sure he is crazy and mad at ZOG but these other guys are just criminals
                        [6:25:21 PM] <IsraelDNA> G7, what about his kids?
                        [6:25:24 PM] <Guest 7> Agree Guest 12
                        [6:25:35 PM] <Guest 7> What about them DNA
                        [6:25:46 PM] <IsraelDNA> where do they live?
                        [6:25:51 PM] <Guest 7> got me
                        [6:26:01 PM] PastorLindstedt has hung up
                        [6:26:44 PM] <Guest 7> Children Services can take kids away for just about any reason from what I understand. Was he convicted of any crime is what I care about
                        [6:26:50 PM] <Guest 12> I don't like Lindtsedt but he's right about a lot of things
                        [6:26:57 PM] Guest 12 has left the chat
                        [6:27:07 PM] <Guest 7> Agree Guest 12
                        [6:27:08 PM] <Guest 11> LINDSTEDT WON THE DEBATE.
                        [6:27:11 PM] oldhobe is logged into the chat
                        [6:27:27 PM] <Guest 11> YOU SUCK GULETT. LINDSTEDT WON THE DEBATE.
                        [6:27:30 PM] <Guest 4> I deliberately let pisspul think I'm crazy. However, Gulett is simply a criminal snitch and Truitt is probably a criminal mamzer.
                        [6:27:36 PM] <Guest 7> I dont have to like Lindstedt to see the truth he speaks about these other criminals, jews and mamzers
                        [6:28:14 PM] <IsraelDNA> G7, he talks rubbish
                        [6:28:23 PM] <IsraelDNA> G7, obviously you are lindstedt
                        [6:28:33 PM] <Guest 7> regime criminals should be arrested, tried and executed
                        [6:29:00 PM] Guest 7 has left the chat
                        [6:29:10 PM] Guest 14 is logged into the chat
                        [6:29:54 PM] <Guest 2> Well, it looks like Truitt and Gulett had no choice but ti mute Linstead and the guests.
                        [6:30:17 PM] Guest 15 is logged into the chat
                        [6:31:06 PM] Guest 15 has left the chat
                        [6:31:16 PM] Guest 16 is logged into the chat
                        [6:31:52 PM] Guest 16 has left the chat
                        [6:31:58 PM] Guest 17 is logged into the chat
                        [6:32:01 PM] Clay_Is_A_Shill is logged into the chat
                        [6:32:09 PM] <Clay_Is_A_Shill> IsraelDNA. You are lost. Calling me lindstedt. lol
                        [6:32:22 PM] oldhobe has left the chat
                        [6:32:25 PM] <Clay_Is_A_Shill> remember me now? These guys are criminals
                        [6:32:30 PM] The recording has ended.
                        [6:32:39 PM] EdClanofChattan has hung up
                        [6:32:56 PM] EdClanofChattan has left the chat
                        [6:33:00 PM] <Siegfried> Martin to talk on Kreis here
                        [6:33:02 PM] <Siegfried> http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=99598&cmd=wc
                        [6:33:25 PM] <Clay_Is_A_Shill> IsraelDNA. You dont know Eli aka Joseph November is a Jew? or Bryan Reo and is a mamzer. Both of them called FBI on Lindstedt
                        [6:34:06 PM] Guest 18 is logged into the chat
                        [6:34:20 PM] Pastor Gulett has hung up
                        [6:34:26 PM] Guest 19 is logged into the chat
                        [6:34:27 PM] Pastor Gulett has left the chat
                        [6:34:37 PM] Aryan Nations has hung up
                        [6:34:39 PM] The Call has ended.
                        [6:34:40 PM] Guest 4 has left the chat
                        [6:34:48 PM] Siegfried has left the chat
                        [6:34:53 PM] Guest 13 has left the chat
                        [6:35:27 PM] Aryan Nations has left the chat
                        [6:37:14 PM] Clay_Is_A_Shill has left the chat

___666___666___666___

Hail ZOG/Babylon!!!!!!

Comment

Martin Lindstedt's Ordination null &amp; void!

Martin Lindstedt's Ordination null & void!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4253#post4253
                          http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...n-of-Lindstedt

Martin Lindstedt's Ordination null & void!

As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked.

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

From the Desk of Pastor Morris L. Gulett
                          Senior Pastor / President
                          The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Greetings Kindred,

It has been several months now since most of you have heard anything from me. It is not because I have forgotten you or our mission. In fact you all and this ministry are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

The reason for my letter, I feel, is of the utmost importance.

I have been made aware that Martin Lindstedt, from a jail cell in Grandby Missouri is writing and distributing some very disturbing ideas, such as and I quote, Prion Poisoning, which is the mass poisoning of wild game food sources. The skinning alive of prisoners and execution by slow torture and the gang rape of female whigger herd animals to use them as brooding stock.

Now: you all may be aware that Martin Lindstedt is an Ordained Pastor with The Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Missouri State contact for the Legion of Saints. This letter is to make public that this is no longer the case. As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and tactics to carry a valid Ordination Certificate that bears our Church standard and my signature. Nor can I in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ideas to carry a valid membership card that bears the standard of the Legion of Saints.

Let it also be known that I do not for one second believe the charges of child molestation leveled by the State of Missouri against Martin Lindstedt are valid. In that respect I stand behind Martin Lindstedt. But as I stated; I cannot and I will not allow an ordained Pastor of our Church or an Officer of the Legion of Saints to promote and endorse such vulgar, ungodly, unBiblical, unChristian practices as rape and torture.

We are Sons and Daughters of the Most High YHVH, not street thugs!

Hail the Victory of Christ our King!

Respectfully: Morris L. Gulett

Senior Pastor / President
                          The Church of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-25-2011, 11:43 AM.
                          ___666___666___666___

Hail ZOG/Babylon!!!!!!

Comment

Aryan Nations Congress In Louisiana Raided By SWAT Team, Two Suspected Informants Extracted Under The Guise Of A &quot;Warrant Arrest&quot;

Aryan Nations Congress In Louisiana Raided By SWAT Team, Two Suspected Informants Extracted Under The Guise Of A "Warrant Arrest"

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...louisiana.html
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4401#post4401

A rather disturbing report of a SWAT team raid on an Aryan Nations Congress gathering has been posted on the Vanguard News Network Forum. It is believed that the true intention of the SWAT team was to extract a couple of men who may have been informants planted to monitor the gathering.

Summary: On September 23-24, 2011 at Lake DarBonne State Park in Union Parish, Louisiana, DSCI Pastor Morris Gullet convened what is described [by Gulett] as the first Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations (CJCC/AN) congress held since the death of Pastor Richard Butler. Some of the more prominent guests listed included Pastor Allen Truitt, Billy Roper, and David Pringle. Also among the attendees were two men for whom no one else in attendance could vouch. These two men further triggered suspicion by the fact that they appeared unfamiliar with Movement-related syntax, history, or tradition. One of the other attendees reportedly walked up to one of the men and bluntly asked him if he was a cop. The man's response was not published.

Nevertheless, the men were permitted to stay, and a short time later, a Louisiana State Police SWAT team accompanied by local sheriff's deputies raided the gathering. Brandishing assault rifles, they angered the men and frightened the women and children in attendance. They cops claimed they launched the raid to remove the two suspicious men under the pretext of "outstanding warrants", even though the police did not I.D anyone at the Congress. No one else was arrested.

It is believed that the two men may have been informants sent in to monitor and report on the gathering, and that the cops showed up to extract them by staging an arrest. Not only did the cops show up a short time after one of the men was asked if he was a cop, but there also reportedly were video cameras planted all over the property, even in the trees. It is not considered normal to be planting video cameras in state parks.

Despite the SWAT raid, the Aryan Nations Congress was characterized as a success despite limited attendance. The original source of this report was Susan Yarbrough, the wife of former Order POW Gary Lee Yarbrough, so it can be considered reliable. More information on this Aryan Nations Congress may be presented on the weekly Aryan News Network Weekend Roundup Talkshoe program, which airs at 6:00 P.M. EDT on Sunday September 25th. This is an interesting and well-produced program that avoids getting bogged down in DSCI theological minutiae and instead presents pertinent news stories and discussion from the AN perspective.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=110639&cmd=tc

To avoid confusion, the Aryan Nations organization listed above is Aryan-Nation.org. It is separate and distinct from Aryan-Nations.org.

=============

For Recent News of the Bowel Movement
                            http://whitereference.blogspot.com/

Comment

Gomer Gulett &amp; Goober Truitt Play Aryan Nations -- For Once Nobody Immediately Going to Prison

Gomer Gulett & Goober Truitt Play Aryan Nations -- For Once Nobody Immediately Going to Prison

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4415#post4415

Originally posted by Ashkenazi Asswipe View Post
                              Aryan Nations Congress In Louisiana Raided By SWAT Team, Two Suspected Informants Extracted Under The Guise Of A "Warrant Arrest"

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...louisiana.html

Whiggaz' you have been warned. Heed and live. Ignore and die.

Hail Victory!!!

A rather disturbing report of a SWAT team raid on an Aryan Nations Congress gathering has been posted on the Vanguard News Network Forum. It is believed that the true intention of the SWAT team was to extract a couple of men who may have been informants planted to monitor the gathering.

Summary: On September 23-24, 2011 at Lake DarBonne State Park in Union Parish, Louisiana, DSCI Pastor Morris Gullet convened what is described [by Gulett] as the first Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations (CJCC/AN) congress held since the death of Pastor Richard Butler. Some of the more prominent guests listed included Pastor Allen Truitt, Billy Roper, and David Pringle. Also among the attendees were two men for whom no one else in attendance could vouch. These two men further triggered suspicion by the fact that they appeared unfamiliar with Movement-related syntax, history, or tradition. One of the other attendees reportedly walked up to one of the men and bluntly asked him if he was a cop. The man's response was not published.

Nevertheless, the men were permitted to stay, and a short time later, a Louisiana State Police SWAT team accompanied by local sheriff's deputies raided the gathering. Brandishing assault rifles, they angered the men and frightened the women and children in attendance. They cops claimed they launched the raid to remove the two suspicious men under the pretext of "outstanding warrants", even though the police did not I.D anyone at the Congress. No one else was arrested.

It is believed that the two men may have been informants sent in to monitor and report on the gathering, and that the cops showed up to extract them by staging an arrest. Not only did the cops show up a short time after one of the men was asked if he was a cop, but there also reportedly were video cameras planted all over the property, even in the trees. It is not considered normal to be planting video cameras in state parks.

Despite the SWAT raid, the Aryan Nations Congress was characterized as a success despite limited attendance. The original source of this report was Susan Yarbrough, the wife of former Order POW Gary Lee Yarbrough, so it can be considered reliable. More information on this Aryan Nations Congress may be presented on the weekly Aryan News Network Weekend Roundup Talkshoe program, which airs at 6:00 P.M. EDT on Sunday September 25th. This is an interesting and well-produced program that avoids getting bogged down in DSCI theological minutiae and instead presents pertinent news stories and discussion from the AN perspective.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=110639&cmd=tc

To avoid confusion, the Aryan Nations organization listed above is Aryan-Nation.org. It is separate and distinct from Aryan-Nations.org.
                              First of all, let's get something straight. Morris Gulett has both as much right as anyone to pretend to be playing Aryan Nations as anyone and less right to play Aryan Nations as anyone because Morris Gulett was kicked out of the Aryan Nations by both Pastor Ray Redfearin and Pastor Richard Butler. Gulett has always been known as a weak and stupid drunken crackhead who, in the words of Ray Redfearin, "Trouble follows Mo like a stray dog."

I used to be a follower and supporter of Morris Gulett. If it wasn't for me then Gulett wouldn't have a Church left, but most importantly, wouldn't have a trust fund now worth $500,000+ either. Both myself and Pastor John Britton saved Gulett's Church and Trust Fund because we wanted Gulett to have a small Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) congregation with funds available to sedately and quietly preach the DSCI message as promoted by Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet after Gulett got out of prison for plotting to rob banks in Alabama for Bolivian nose candy. NOT to form any gang of costumed clowns and criminals in jewniform attracting jews like Eli James and wandering mamzers/anglo-mestizo vermin looking to play Aryan Nations and giving ZOG something to grab aholt of like the names and addresses of genuine White kids. If I had known that Gulett would be pulling this shit, then I would have simply kept my mouth shut and not notified Gulett of the fact that he needed to renew his Church of the Sons of YHVH Ohio charter. But I didn't want the State to get it and I sure didn't want them thieving baal-priest mamzer retards Bryan Wright and Jeromy Visser to get it either.

Gulett is a weak, stupid, sanctimonious criminal and I suspect now a ZOG agent provocateur. He cut a plea 'bargain' and betrayed a follower into going to prison as well. When he was under the supervision of Ray Redfearin, no amount of ass-whupping could make a silk purse out of a drunken crack whore sow's ear. When I was in jail on bogus child molestation charges, Gulett kicked me out of his remnant church simply because I take the promises of the Great Tribulation seriously and wanted to help bring total civil war to ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final. You see, unlike the clowns who play at Revolution and Civil War, I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do my part to exterminate ZOG by exterminating ZOGlings. Gulett and the rest of these criminal clowns simply cannot imagine life without a nice secure ZOG jail cell providing three hots and a cot and no responsibilities but a controlled prison life in which there is no self-discipline and no guarantees in this world. Their souls, if they actually be White, are shriveled up like a raisin. Their idea of religious life is a sort of sanctimonious talmudic silliness and pettiness in which they essentially do . . . . pretty much as they please as Jesus' Jailbirds. I was locked up in a jail and a NutHouse with criminals and by now such are like wallpaper to me. There isn't much underneath the surface of a cork-eyed shitskin mamzer criminal playing Aryan Brotherhood, or the delusional whiggers who ordain such.

I listened to Truitt's report. The two clowns who made them all paranoid probably weren't what they claim to be. But what of it? Gulett is on probation or parole. Anything ZOG wants to know all ZOG has to do is to get Gulett's probation officer to ask and Gulett will tell unless Gulett wants to go back to prison. So what difference does it make another two ZOGbots, who have the virtue of being open ZOGbots?

And what is the point about whining about jews when you got a Chicago sephardic marrano jew with a skin disease marking it again as a jew, not that such further visual confirmation is necessary. The jew is Eli James, formerly Joseph November and before that Joseph Kutz. Before that, D-g & ZOG only knows, what this kike's talmudic birth name was when it was squeezed out of some kikess' pussy. This jew has been kicked out by quite a few other Klan groups and MoGullet's former friends knew that Eli James and Dan Johns were mamzers and jews. Additionally, Eli James is on record itzself talking about calling the Chicago FBI on some NimBusters. I have it on good authority that Eli James and Bryan Reo -- an obvious Anti-Racist-Activist mamzer -- have been calling the federal, state and local piglice on both myself and Pastor John Britton. And I'll provide a link or two in which Eli James admits to censoring and taking down "all my web pages" both in the ZOGland and in Frog Canuckistan. So we have a sneaking, snitching, censoring jew that pretty much everyone in the bowel Movement knows as such . . . . and MoGulett has to bring it to play DSCI pastor at MoGulett's Aryan Nations mamzerathon?

Now don't get me wrong. My faction of the 'Aryan Nations' isn't going to do any of these rallies, bring in any jews, succker the 'Wandering Wikipedia-Talksjew Mamzers playing CI' or wear any funny looking jewniforms. Rather, I have a Ten Thousand Warlords Program in which I try to teach the basics of Pastors Swift and Comparet to Aryan Warlords and give them a religious/political sword and shield in order to make the Great Tribulation roar. They will have absolutely no pity on ZOGling whigger or mamzer ass-clowns or anyone siding with ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final. They will simply go to work on the social cancer with a chainsaw as opposed to a scalpel and recognize that there are no 'innocents' -- only sides.

So as a result, the Eli James' and William Finck-el-sheenies and Bryan Reos and MoGuletts are the sort of mangy mamzer and whigger jewkals that a Shepherd/Pastor uses in getting a 'mixed-multitude' to market. These jewkals will lure the mamzer goats and diseased sheep out of the herd and once into the dunes in the Wilderness of Sin kill and eat these misbegotten and diseased animals from mulett to gulett, starting at their asshole for what little fat is under the tail. And thus these jewkal predators and scavengers in doing theyz' father Satan/D-g's work, fulfill YHWH's Design by not making it necessary for me to get my hands dirty braining a goat or diseased sheep.

All these alarums & excursions in which ass-clowns are engaged in playing Aryan Nations turn on some ZOGbots and make necessary the ZOG piclice cavalry to appear means . . . ZOG's left hand doesn't know what itz right hand is doing, even when both hands are jacking off. F-Troop, meet another platoon of F-Troop.

Download whatever these ass-clowns put up quickly. Their masters may make them take down evidence of their stupidity and corruption.

Whiggaz': You have been warned. Listen and live. Ignore and die.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-27-2011, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Anglo-Mestizo Truitt Presents the Anglo-Mestizo Aryan Nations Gooberthon of Sept 23-25, 2011

Anglo-Mestizo Truitt Presents the Anglo-Mestizo Aryan Nations Gooberthon of Sept 23-25, 2011

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4416#post4416

Allen 'Anglo-Mestizo' Truitt here. I'm MoGulett's latest mamzer baal-priest running in effect MoGulett's 'Cult of Gomerology' as we take the putative Aryan Nations on the same path of ever-increasing mongrelization as followed by the Aryan Brotherhood. We get the most degenerate mamzer criminals from that prison gang and we want to now play at being the 'Oafishul' ZOG-approved false-front Aryan Nations organization.

So here are a few pics of our gooberthon:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sword0fT...12/40PUYY0MErs

From Aryan Nations to Anglo-Mestizos,
                                Together in Nimrodian jewnity we will go the way of Genesis Chapter 6.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sword0fTruth
                                http://www.facebook.com/allen.truitt

Comment

Working...
                                X