No announcement yet.

Pastor Lindstedt's Pick of the Pricks on the Missery Primary [S]Election Ballot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor Lindstedt's Pick of the Pricks on the Missery Primary [S]Election Ballot

Pastor Lindstedt's Pick of the Pricks on the Missery Primary [S]Election Ballot

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2400#post2400

Here in Newton County, in a State of Missery, there simply ain't no reason to pick up a Democrat or LibberToon primary ballot. The Democrats are pretty much washed up and disorganized. The Newton County Libertarian Party is run by myself or my creatures and anyone picking up a ballot is merely choosing someone already picked by myself.

Lindstedt's Rule of Yard Signs -- If you don't know the candidate, always vote for the one with the least amount of them damnable annoying stupid yard signs. It means that the candidate is likely poor and honest enough to where he/she/it isn't whore enough to be for sale or want to be. Them yard signs cost money. Money which is going to be recouped somehow, usually by special-interest self-serving legistreason and/or higher tribute/taxes. I'll end up having to pay for them damn yard signs one way or another -- and so will you. Count on it.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-02-2010, 10:32 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

jewplin Glob: You really really need to listen to us ass-clowns

jewplin Glob: You really really need to listen to us ass-clowns

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2424#post2424

you really really need to listen to us.

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Comment

Candidates stump for state, local races

Candidates stump for state, local races

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2425#post2425
      http://www.neoshodailynews.com/newsn...te-local-races

By Wes Franklin
      Neosho Daily News
      Posted Jul 29, 2010 @ 03:02 PM

Neosho, Mo. —
      There were few surprises and the gloves stayed mostly on during the three-minute stump speeches made by local Republican primary election candidates Tuesday during the annual GOP watermelon feed and candidate forum in Big Spring Park. Those seeking local and state office took the podium and spoke in order of their placement on next Tuesday’s ballot.

130th State Representative District

Bill Reiboldt, Neosho, said he shared the “same, common sense, conservative approach to government” as Kevin Wilson, the outgoing State Representative for the 130th District. Reiboldt said serving in state government has always been a dream of his.

“I’m a hard worker, I believe in hard work, and everything I’ve ever tried to do in my life, be it farming or business, has always been to the best of my ability as I try and do the very best job I possibly can,” Reiboldt said.

He said he believed in America, in the U.S. Constitution, in the wisdom of the Founding Fathers, in less government and in good stewardship and personal responsibility.

Lynn Otey, Neosho, said she has already tried to make a difference in people’s lives as an educator, a Realtor, a school board member, an active member of the Republican Party and in civic clubs. She promised, if elected, to “work diligently to adequately fund the Missouri school system”, to bring jobs to Missouri, create needed jobs and keep existing jobs.

“Adversity will be part of my daily life and I will be facing some of the toughest economic challenges and making tough decisions that will affect the lives of those I represent,” Otey said. “...I will do the very best I know how, the very best I can and will continue to do so until the very end.”

131st State Representative District

Bill Lant, Joplin, said he has lived and worked in the 131st District for 40 years. He spent 30 years as salesman and served three years on the Seneca R-7 school board (at which time the late $10 million school bond was passed). He built, owned and operated Lant’s Feed, Farm Supply and Bridal Shop 12 years ago and then rebuilt it again after it was destroyed by a tornado two years ago. He said he knows all the ins and outs of running a small business. And he knows how to persevere when things go wrong.

“Those are a few of the qualifications I want to take with me to Jeff City and help make a difference,” Lant said.

He said the state legislature is facing a $1.2 billion adjustment next year and that he felt he was qualified to help make those adjustments.

Bill Buening, Diamond, served three years on the Diamond Planning and Zoning board and three years on the Diamond R-4 school board, two years as president. When he left the school board, Buening said the district had a reserve fund of nearly $5 million.

The biggest challenge facing the state of Missouri today, Buening said, is getting people back to work and he said he understood the hardships people are going through.

“There has been a knock on me during this campaign because I do work for a living, that I don’t own my own business, that I’m not a political insider,” Buening said. “And that’s what separates me from my opponents. I don’t want to be a politician — I have to be a politician in order to get things straightened out and represent the people who work for a living.”

David Liveoak, Neosho, was not present.

129th State Representative District

Bill White, Joplin, said he was a proud, life-long Republican and had Republican values. He said he is pro-life, pro-2nd Amendment, and believes in a free-market economy with minimal government interference and regulation. He said he knows how to promote businesses and create jobs and called for “real tax reform” to do so. He said he wants to reduce or eliminate business taxes and decrease personal taxes. White said the state needed to strengthen tort reform and “get rid of frivolous lawsuits” that hurts businesses. He said he would fight to support teaching American values in education.

Shelly Dreyer, Joplin, noted that her father was a factory worker and her mother a stay-at-home mom, that she has been working herself since she was 16, that she put herself through college, is proud to have owned a small business and that she understood Southwest Missouri conservative values. Among these is a very strong pro-life stance, as she said her adopted two-year-old daughter was saved from being aborted. If elected, she said she would fight to put together a state plan to attract jobs to Southwest Missouri and to cut taxes for small businesses and promised to throw her support behind the state education system.

“I can’t promise you I have all the answers, but I can promise you that in Jeff City I will be fighting for our families every day,” Dreyer said.

Newton County Presiding Commissioner

Clarence Nowak, Neosho, detailed his various business successes and his struggle to learn how to read and write again after sustaining a serious injury and losing his memory for nine years. In business and in life, Nowak told of overcoming fierce challenges.

“When you do vote, just give me a chance,” Nowak said.

Marilyn Ruestman, Joplin, has represented more than half of Newton County for eight years in the Missouri House of Representatives, during which time she said she legislatively worked on an infrastructure or capital improvement project in every town and village in her district. Ruestman listed several of those projects and said she would continue to work for the entire county. She said she has already prepared an investigative document about what to do with the various special road districts and said she would work through the issues and problems bound to come up as Newton County is reclassified from Second Class to First Class status over the next few years. Her experience in Jefferson City already qualifies her to work with budget numbers, she said.

Rick McCully, Neosho, said he has lived lived in Newton County for 48 of his 58 years and said he has traveled all over the county during his 25-year tenure as a sports referee and as a member of the Granby Fire Department, which he said has provided mutual aid to every fire district in Newton County. He served on the Granby city council for three years, was Mayor of Granby for four years, spent six years on the East Newton school board, two years as president. Demonstrating that he was a “hands on” player while on the schoolboard, McCully said he even got his bus driver’s license so he could fill in when needed as a substitute driver. While he was mayor of Granby, he drove the trash truck when the regular city employees couldn’t come to work.

“I get out and like to talk to employees and members of the community and be available to all of them — and I would also be available to all of you in Newton County,” McCully said. “I am a very hard worker, I would always be available for you, and I feel I communicate well and have a good rapport with the people of Newton County.”

Donald “Buzz” Ball, Neosho, said that most of those present had probably already made up their minds about who they would vote for so he would talk instead about how he has ran his campaign. He said he was just “an average guy who wants to serve this county that I love so very much.” Ball said he didn’t have thousands of dollars in his campaign fund, but instead campaigned “the old fashioned way” — door to door, voter to voter.

“I spent untold hours of my personal time talking to people of this great county and finding out what your concerns, needs, wants and wishes are, and what your fear of the future of this county is,” Ball said. “I have heard all of those things and kept them in my heart. And I pledge to you right now that if elected I will bring that same passion and that same work ethic with me to the Newton County courthouse. I will do my very best to earn your trust and your support every day of every year I am in office.”

Newton County Circuit Court Clerk

Phillip VanWinkle, Neosho, said he has lived in Newton County for 34 years, graduated from Neosho High School, from Crowder College with an associate degree in business administration and attended Missouri Southern State University. For the last 25 years he has worked as dispatcher for the Newton County Sheriff Department and as a civil process server for 20 years. He has been a part of the management team at Neosho’s AutoZone store for more than four years. He said the Circuit Court Clerk’s office called for management and that he has been in management positions since he was 17 years old. VanWinkle said what makes him different from the other two candidates is that he does not now work in the courthouse and would bring in a fresh perspective.

“What I’m trying to do, if you will help me, is give this office a different look at the way it is ran,” VanWinkle said. “It runs good now, but I think if somebody can get in there with a different view on things it can run even better. I would also like to make the courts a little more public-friendly.”

Patty Krueger, Neosho, is a lifetime Newton County resident, a graduate of East Newton High School, holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Missouri Southern State University and a certificate in court management from Missouri State University. She has worked for the Newton County courts for more than 15 years, starting out as a deputy court clerk before moving into the office of Circuit Court Judge Tim Perigo. There, she said she processes and schedules all types of court cases on a daily basis, develops and maintains the budget for the circuit judge’s office and for court administration. She keeps records for all the bonding agents in Newton and McDonald County as well as employee records. She said she performs procedural audits at the various municipal courts and assists in record keeping and has spent hundreds of hours of jury trial experience in the court room under various judges. Her 15 years of experience in a circuit judge’s office has given her “a rare insight” into the workings of the court “both inside and out,” she said.

Tabitha Tichenor, Neosho, is also a lifetime Newton County resident and is a 1996 alumnus of Neosho High School. She attended Crowder College and is scheduled to graduate from Missouri Southern State University with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice administration. She said she is the only candidate who is currently a deputy circuit clerk, a position she has held for five years. She said she has also accepted an invitation from the Office of the State Court Administrator to be on the faculty for the 2010-2011 Court Clerk College. She said her present experience as a deputy circuit clerk “far and away sets (her) apart” because she knows what it’s like to be a circuit court clerk in today’s court system and can better manage the deputy clerks and “have an inside look at what it working and what might need to be changed in order to increase our efficiency.” She said she wants “to build on the current foundation of customer service” now found in the Circuit Court Clerk’s Office.

“No matter what may bring you into my office you will be treated with the highest level of respect by professional, friendly and courteous clerks,” Tichenor said.

She also said she would like to see the courts more user-friendly by making access to information easier.

Copyright 2010 Neosho Daily News. Some rights reserved

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-03-2010, 09:31 PM. Reason: Add Links
      ===666===666===666===

The Neosho Daily Douche

All the ZOGling-Approved Shit That Sorta Fits We Print
      http://www.neoshodailynews.com/

Comment

My further comments

My further comments

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2426#post2426

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Election results from Newton and McDonald counties

Election results from Newton and McDonald counties

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2436#post2436

Neosho Daily News
          Posted Aug 04, 2010 @ 02:17 AM
          http://www.neoshodailynews.com/news/...onald-counties

Neosho, Mo. —

Final count votes from the state of Missouri, McDonald and Newton County in the Aug. 3 primary. Winners are marked in bold.

U.S. Senator
          REPUBLICAN
          R. L. Praprotnik 8,024– 1.4 percent of the total vote
          Hector Maldonado 8,702– 1.5 percent of the total vote
          Kristi Nichols 40,648 – 7 percent of the total vote
          Roy Blunt 409,806– 70.9 percent of the total vote
          Deborah Solomon 15,057– 2.6 percent of the total vote
          Davis Conway 8,509 – 1.5 percent of the total vote
          Chuck Purgason 75,390 – 13.1 percent of the total vote
          Tony Laszacs 6,288 – 1.1 percent of the total vote

DEMOCRAT
          Francis J. Vangeli 17,433 – 5.5 percent of the total vote
          Robin Carnahan 264,742 – 83.8 percent of the total vote
          Richard Charles Tolbert 33,612 – 10.6 percent of the total vote

LIBERTARIAN
          Jonathan Dine 2,050 – 58.5 percent of the total vote
          Cisse Spragins 1,452 – 41.5 percent of the total vote

CONSTITUTION
          Joe Martellaro 512 – 27.2 percent of the total vote
          Jerry Beck 819 – 43.5 percent of the total vote
          Mike Simmons 552 – 29.3 percent of the total vote

State Auditor
          REPUBLICAN
          Allen Icet 222,095 – 41.4 percent of the total vote
          Tom Schweich 314,852 – 58.6 percent of the total vote

DEMOCRAT
          Susan Montee 266,492 – 90.1 percent of the total vote
          Abdul Akram 29,377 – 9.9 percent of the total vote

LIBERTARIAN
          Charles W. Baum 3,329 – 100.0 percent of the total vote

U.S. Representative - District 7
          REPUBLICAN
          Jeff Wisdom 4,548– 4.4 percent of the total vote
          Gary Nodler 14,548– 13.9 percent of the total vote
          Mike Moon 4,468– 4.3 percent of the total vote
          Darrell L. Moore 9,283– 8.9 percent of the total vote
          Jack Goodman 30,335– 29.1 percent of the total vote
          Billy Long 38,126 – 36.5 percent of the total vote
          Michael Wardell 843–.8 percent of the total vote
          Steve Hunter 2,166– 2.1 percent of the total vote

DEMOCRAT
          Scott Eckersley 9,199– 62.7 percent of the total vote
          Tim Davis 5,479– 37.3 percent of the total vote

LIBERTARIAN
          Kevin Craig 353– 100.0 percent of the total vote

State Senator - District 32
          Ron Richard 21,310– 100.0 percent of the total vote

State Representative - District 128
          REPUBLICAN
          Charlie Davis 3,046– 69.3 percent of the total vote
          Bill Birkes 1,351– 30.7 percent of the total vote

State Representative - District 129
          REPUBLICAN
          Bill White 3,163 votes – 71.1 percent of the total vote
          Shelly Dreyer 1,285– 28.9 percent of the total vote

DEMOCRAT
          Jim West 566 votes – 100 percent of the total vote

State Representative – District 130
          REPUBLICAN
          Bill Reiboldt 4,227 – 67.5 percent of the total vote
          Lynn Otey 2,039 – 32.5 percent of the total vote

State Representative - District 131
          REPUBLICAN
          Bill Lant 3,067 – 65.7 percent of the total vote
          Bill Buening 1,063– 22.8 percent of the total vote
          David Q. Liveoak 538– 11.5 percent of the total vote

Missouri Proposition C
          Yes 667,680 71.1 percent of the total vote

In Newton County 9,042 – 80.96 percent of the total vote
          In McDonald County 2,652 – 80.27 percent of the total vote
          No 271,102 28.9 percent of the total vote

In Newton County 2,126 – 19.04 percent of the total vote
          In McDonald County 652 – 19.73 percent of the total vote

NEWTON COUNTY RACES

Associate Circuit Judge
          Gregory Stremel 8,223 – 100 percent of the total vote

Associate Circuit Judge
          Kevin L. Selby 8,261 – 100 percent of the total vote

Newton County Presiding Commissioner
          REPUBLICAN
          Clarence Nowak 544 – 5.51 percent of the total vote
          Marilyn Ruestman 6,125 – 62.01 percent of the total vote
          Rick McCully 1,129 – 11.43 percent of the total vote
          Donald “Buzz” Ball 2,079 – 21.05 percent of the total vote

DEMOCRAT
          Robert Brumback 926 – 100 percent of the total vote

LIBERTARIAN
          Roxie Fausnaught 18 – 100 percent of total vote

Circuit Court Clerk
          Phillip VanWinkle 2,500 – 27.45 percent of the total vote
          Patty (White) Krueger 4,201 – 46.13 percent of the total vote
          Tabitha Tichenor 2,406 – 26.42 percent of the total vote

County Clerk
          Kay Baum 8,503 – 100 percent of the total vote

Recorder of Deeds
          Lenora Hyder 8,162 – 100 percent of the total vote

Prosecuting Attorney
          Jake Skouby 8,064 – 100 percent of the total vote

Collector of Revenue
          James W. (Jim) Otey 8,510 – 100 percent of the total vote

Auditor
          Charlotte Walker Ward 8,054 – 100 percent of the total vote

City of Neosho question -- Impose $1/$100 assessed valuation
          Yes 1,039 – 38.93 percent of the total vote
          No 1,630 – 61.07 percent of the total vote

City of Diamond question
          Yes 119 – 57.21 percent of the total vote
          No 89 – 42.79 percent of the total vote

MCDONALD COUNTY RESULTS

McDonald County Presiding Commissioner
          REPUBLICAN

Larry Jones 743 – 25.89 percent of the total vote
          John Bunch 532 – 18.54 percent of the total vote
          Russell E. Ashworth 161 – 5.61 percent of the total vote
          Keith Lindquist 1005 – 35.02 percent of the total vote
          Sam Gaskill 429 – 14.95 percent of the total vote

DEMOCRAT
          Gayle Brock 199 – 45.85 percent of the total vote
          Jamey Cope 235 – 54.15 percent of the total vote

LIBERTARIAN
          John Fitts 17 – 100 percent of the total vote

McDonald County Clerk
          REPUBLICAN
          Barbara Williams 1,945 – 70.24 percent of the total vote
          Crystal Caynor 824 – 29.76 percent of the total vote

DEMOCRAT
          Lavetta Pendergraft 278 – 69.67 percent of the total vote
          Bryan W. White 121 – 30.33 percent of the total vote

Circuit Clerk
          REPUBLICAN
          Jennifer Mikeska 1,363 – 48.94 percent of the total vote
          Raymond Gardner II 247 – 8.87 percent of the total vote
          Paul Sprenkle 1,175 – 42.19 percent of the total vote

DEMOCRAT
          Dee Anne Evenson 379 – 100 percent of the total vote

Recorder of Deeds
          REPUBLICAN
          Kenny Underwood 2,411 – 100 percent of the total vote
          DEMOCRAT
          Lou Keeling 354 – 100 percent of the total vote

McDonald County Treasurer
          Joye Helm 1,511 – 53.17 percent of the total vote
          Colleen Epperson 1,331 – 46.83 percent of the total vote

McDonald County Prosecuting Attorney
          Bill Dobbs 1,370 – 48.29 percent of the total vote
          Jonathan Pierce 1,467 – 51.71 percent of the total vote

McDonald County Collector
          Brenda Gordon 2,443 – 100 percent of the total vote

Associate Circuit Judge
          John R. LePage 2,327 – 100 percent of the total vote

Last edited by Neosho Daily Douche; 08-04-2010, 08:21 PM.
          ===666===666===666===

The Neosho Daily Douche

Comment

Mostly the same old Republican regime-criminals re-[s]elected by the ZOGling whiggertariate

Mostly the same old Republican regime-criminals re-[s]elected by the ZOGling whiggertariate

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2437#post2437

Mainly the same-old same-old ZOGling whigger ass-clowns re-selected.

Comment

Couldn't get the Neosho whigger fuktards to vote in higher property taxes, regime criminals will starve

Couldn't get the Neosho whigger fuktards to vote in higher property taxes, regime criminals will starve

Property tax fails, changes ahead for Neosho

By Wes Franklin
              Neosho Daily News
              http://www.neoshodailynews.com/featu...ead-for-Neosho

Posted Aug 04, 2010 @ 02:56 AM

Neosho, Mo. ?
              Neosho residents turned down a city property tax proposal Tuesday by 591 votes out of 2,669 cast.

The final ballot tally on whether or not to levy a $1 per $100 of assessed valuation tax on real and personal property within the city limits was 1,039 yeas to 1,630 nays, a percentage difference of 22 points.

Neosho Mayor Richard Davidson admitted he thought the final numbers would be closer, but said he took it as a message from the citizens to ?make do with what you have.?

?We?ve said all along that we have two options ? increase revenues or cut expenses,? Davidson said minutes after the final results were in. ?We didn?t get the option to raise revenue so we?ll go cut expenses. I think the cuts that will be coming will be quick. I think the cuts will be focused on very specific areas. We?ll do everything we can to make payroll and jobs the last thing that is cut. And we?ll see how the city manager and city finance director work with the numbers and see what they come up with.?

The city will face a financial shortfall next fiscal year of at least $1.2 million. Neosho officials have committed to coming up with a balanced budget by Oct. 1, as per state law, and the deficit must be paid off out of the general revenue fund, which pays for police and fire.

Davidson said he expects to see personnel cuts within five to 10 days. He said the city would do everything it could to minimize the negative impact on police and fire service. Asked specifically if any firemen or police officers would be laid off this week, Davidson said that would be up to interim city manager Harlan Moore and finance director Martha Mundt, but that the city would do ?everything we can to avoid it.?

?Neosho is going to see some drastic changes,? Davidson said.

?The last thing we want to see is a reduction in (police and fire) service, we?ve said that all along, but I?m confident the citizens are going to see some significant changes based on the lack of finances. We will proceed based on what the voters? desire is.?

The city council may now choose to use its state-delegated authority to levy a 42-cent tax on real property only, provided the levy gets certified by the state auditor?s office. At last report, however, the Missouri Attorney General?s office wanted to look into the legalities of the issue first. Those hoops have to be jumped through by Sept. 1, which is the deadline the council has to set a tax levy. Even should the 42-cent levy go through, the city would still be short at least $825,000 next fiscal year, which would have to be made up out of the general revenue fund.

Neosho resident J.C. Herrell has been a vocal opponent of the $1 property tax. Shortly after all the votes were counted Tuesday, Herrell said he felt like the citizens were telling city management ?we?ve had enough.?
              He did note, however, that he wasn?t against the 42-cent property tax levy, should the council be able to impose it.

?I?m not against the city,? Herrell said. ?I?m against the way this all came down in such a hurry and was forced on people. The people of Neosho want to slow down. We need to stop what we?re doing for a minute and regroup. Nobody regrouped. Everybody just went out and said ?this is the way it?s supposed to be.??

===666===666===666===

The Neosho Daily Douche

Comment

Why Billy Long won

Why Billy Long won

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2439#post2439

The saddest part about the negative turn Billy Long and his handlers took at the end of the Seventh Distriict Congressional campaign is that it wasn't necessary. Now here let me whine like a gliberal whigger butthole fag about how some blight-wing buffoon unfairly beat my choice of professional politician, Jack Goodmamzer. It is soooooo unfair when somebody who won't guarantee us gliberal whigger parasitic drones expanded powers to mess with the minds of jewr children via the pub[l]ic skrewls get [s]elected.

Billy Long had the election won the minute he first uttered those three magical words -- "I'm fed up."

The phrase was ridiculed in many of the comments on this blog by this gliberal whigger butthole fag and elsewhere by us chattering [cl]asses, but like any catchy slogan, it grows on you like terciary syphilis and GAIDS caught from a glory hole in a McClellan Park men's room, and in this case, it resonated with people who are fed up with the status quo in government. Fucking whiggers. It was an agreeable set of circumstances to the-m-asses of Seventh District ZOGling whigger and anglo-mestizo ass-clowns that brought Billy Long to the winner's circle tonight.

First was Bull$hit Kit Bond's decision to retire and [for Roy 'Skunk' Blunt, alleged spawner of Matt 'Runt' Blunt to] not seek the Seventh District nomination.

Second, no big name candidate (early rumors had placed Matt Blunt and Sarah Steelman in the race) surfaced. Of course Runt Blunt had been told to go and to go quietly and not cum back because in addition to stealing everything not red-hot or nailed down and had really fucked the pooch, and all the Establishment Repub[l]icunts were all pissed at Sarah Steeleman fucking up the gubernatorial coronation against the stupid dweeb who did win the primary whose name I forget. While Jack Goodman and Gary Nodler are known, they were by no means household names when this campaign started. Just typpycull bottom-feeding professional politician Republican swine.

Third -- How can anyone explain the distant, removed campaign Greene County Prosecutor Darrell Moore ran? Moore was the only candidate who could have damaged Long in his home area, but he never sought funding. He made the circuit of all of the forums and that was about it. An early poll showed that Moore had the best name recognition among the Seventh District candidates. I questioned that poll, but it does show what an advnntage Moore squandered. Yeah, everyone just wants to elect somebody who maliciously prosecuted all the little people in Greene County and show how the Democrats care more for them than the Republicunts.

Fourth -- Can anyone doubt that what is happening in Washington, D. C. and across this country played a big role in Billy Long's victory? The ongoing battle over health care and the emergence of the tea party movement showed a strong resentment toward politics as usual. When Billy Long said he was fed up, everyone knew what he was talking about. And when his strongest opponents were both men who were currently serving in office (and Goodman, who has two more years to go in his Senate term will continue to do so), Long was able to hit hard on career politicians and the resentment resonated with the voters. Yup, people were really really tired of them bottom-feeding professional politician Repub swine. Plus, Billy Long was spending his own money, not what these thieves had managed to steal from the pub[l]ic trough.

I have already heard some say that things would have been different had it been a two-man battle between Long and Goodman or Long and Nodler. But, as us cuntreefied Newton County gliberal whigger butthole fags like to say, if the frog had been able to give out a really good blowjob, then it wouldn't have had its legs fried up, at least not by me, no way, no how, no sirreee!!!

Sorry to disillusion those who want to imagine a world of what ifs but in this year of the tea parties, the year of so-called Obamacare, rising deficits, war in Afghanistan, and a gulf filled with oil, it was the perfect time for someone who did not look or sound like a regular candidate to rise to the top like rancid spunk in a mayonnaise jar in jewlian Lee's refrigerator.

Whether Billy Long can ride the Fed Up Express all the way to Washington is less certain which is my gliberal whigger butthole fag speaking given that the typpycull ZOGling whigger and anglo-mestizo ass-clowns reflexively vote Republican over 62-72% of the time in this 7th Congressional District, but give credit where credit was due. He took the pittyfool best Jack Goodman and Gary Nodler could throw at him and it is those two who will be on the sidelines while Billy Long represents the Republican Party in the general election and unless bogus child molestation charges can be trumped up, becum the next 7th Congressional-Critter.

POSTED BY RANDY RANDY AT 9:41 PM TUESDAY, AUGUST 03, 2010
                http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2010/...-long-won.html

============

COMMENTS:

Originally posted by Anonymous
                Being in Springfield, I have no idea what happened to Moore. Had he sought funding, he could have been competitive, especially in the Springfield area, where most of the votes are. He can come off a bit condescending, but he is a smart guy who is sharp. He is in his last days as prosecutor here. No idea what his plans are past then...he was probably the best candidate out of them all and got my vote.

9:51 PM
                Moore entered the race before Long. He lost his base when Long entered. He probably knew it was best to keep a low profile, protect his good name and try to serve the public again in the future. Moore and Wisdom are also winners in this campaign. Crybaby Goodman and his Lawrence County Brahmins join Nodler as the biggest losers.

10:13 PM
                Being fed up is good, having good ideas and creative answers to real challenges is better. Hopefully Republicans who recognize how retarded Long is will rally behind Eckersley and correct this mistake before it plops in Washington.

12:36 AM
                Let's not pretend Billy Long is the mastermind here. The guy has a few catch phrases, a cool hat, a butt-load of money, and some sleaze behind him pulling the strings and feeding him lines.

4:25 AM

Originally posted by Anonymous Gliberal Whigger Butthole Fag

I'm a citizen. I'm fed up. And I have never written a legislative bill.

In the world of Billy Long and his un-thinking supporters, that makes me qualified to be in Congress. Granted, I don't ahve a big hat, I know the Constitution cover-to-cover and I don't talk like a hillbilly, so my appeal in the 7th might be lacking compared to Billy, but it's exactly BECAUSE Washington is the way it is that we needed to send someone who would know what the hell he was doing. We took the precious right to send one person, just one, to represent US -- THIS district and not a senator who has to represent the entire State, and we squandered it on a slogan-spewing clown.

To every Billy voter: if you ran a business and a guy intereviewed for an open position and told you he had no experience doing the job, but he was a citizen and had the I-9 to prove it, and he thought your business had enough experience to choke a horse, would you, in your wildest dreams, hire him because he looked and talked like you? What if he also spent some of his interview time telling lies about the other interviewees in the lobby and dismissed tham as being "career ________" (whatever you business does)? And what if you caught him sneaking peeks at his phone for the answers to your questions hoping his handlers knew the answer?

That's just what you did. Good job.

6:30 AM
                It doesn't matter now. Long will probably lose to the Democrat in November. The important thing here at Southern was the crashing defeat of Mr. know-it-all Gary Nodler.
                We'll never forget what the conspiring trio (Nodler, Douglas, Bruce) did to our college.
                Enjoy it, Gary!

6:58 AM
                Cousin Swillis Gumpf Turner/Heil Billy!!! sez:

Turner and the chattering masses of asses are exactly why we are in the mess we are today. We listened to them tell us how we needed to be tolerant and so we were and the end result is what Billy Long ran against -- these buffoons with their degrees and compulsive liberalism which got us to where we are today.

The vote for Billy Long was anti-intellectual, anti-you-fools-know-best, and anti-business-as-usual. It was a referendum against you -- and everyone knows it. Which is why you are all whining about how we will be sorry that we jumped off the train to nowhere good.

Now you fools might well have screwed up the works to where there is no recovery. But not to worry. We still will blame you nevertheless. If Billy Long don't cut it, then we will replace the fat clown with a corn-pone hitler who is smart and ruthless enough to make you disgorge what you stole, make you pay for your crimes in which you dared make yourselves our masters and then did nothing but evil and render you all down to feed what remains for the rest of us. Billy Long is merely a caretaker for a coming grim time, a herald that your kind are no longer in power, and that we are 'fed up' and wanting to assign the blame on your parasitic and worthless evil kind. Billy Long is merely a way point between a decaying democracy and a dictatorship.

We need a strong man.

9:12 AM

I'm not for sure but it appears Billy Long won because he got more votes than any of the other candidates.

10:59 AM

Heil Billy!!!:

You could well be right. "Liberal"/Progressive governance of the US has had a long run, since at least Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson, and it has abjectly failed, for as Margret Thatcher put it, sooner or later you run out of other people's money.

Most of the people in the country do not feel they are represented by our ruling class:
                When pollsters ask the American people whether they are likely to vote Republican or Democrat in the next presidential election, Republicans win growing pluralities. But whenever pollsters add the preferences "undecided," "none of the above," or "tea party," these win handily, the Democrats come in second, and the Republicans trail far behind. That is because while most of the voters who call themselves Democrats say that Democratic officials represent them well, only a fourth of the voters who identify themselves as Republicans tell pollsters that Republican officeholders represent them well. Hence officeholders, Democrats and Republicans, gladden the hearts of some one-third of the electorate -- most Democratic voters, plus a few Republicans. This means that Democratic politicians are the ruling class's prime legitimate representatives and that because Republican politicians are supported by only a fourth of their voters while the rest vote for them reluctantly, most are aspirants for a junior role in the ruling class. In short, the ruling class has a party, the Democrats. But some two-thirds of Americans -- a few Democratic voters, most Republican voters, and all independents -- lack a vehicle in electoral politics.

This is and will continue to have all sorts of consequences, of which Billy's primary victory is just one example.

But will the new people in government like him be able to pull us back from the brink in time? We'd best hope so, or your worse case fears are likely to come true when America's chickens come home to roost.

11:46 AM

Cotton

I find it mildly amusing that people blame everything on the liberals. It seems as though both parties are responsible for the mess that we are. In all fairness, the majority of the past 30 years the country has had a republican at the helm. As a conservative republican, I'm fed up with the displacement of blame! Throw'em all out. Red and Blue.

Cotton

3:04 PM

Last edited by Cousin Randy Turner; 08-05-2010, 12:46 AM. Reason: Add Links

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Comment

Working...
                X