Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taras Zubov's Consolidated CINN Sub-Channel

This post no longer exists
    Last edited by TarasZubov; 06-27-2015, 12:09 PM.

Originally posted by TarasZubov
    Millwright by day, movement swashbuckling baron by night.

Comment

Rabid Little Chihuahua.

Originally posted by TarasZubov
      Host Name: TheTimeLORD
      Show Name:
      On the Domestic Front

Date / Length: 9/5/2010 11:30 PM - 57 min
      Length: 57 min
      Description:
      h:146309 s:1246205
      My thoughts on anything... First show in a while..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thetime...domestic-front

Well, fucktard, you've finally hoisted yourself on your own petard.

Just got through listening to your so-called "talk show", and I must say, you've got a lot of goddamned GALL to refer to Pastor Lindstedt's show as "boring", when in fact, your own pathetic little podcast is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

Not that I think such a solipsistic little shit-for-brains pothead like yourself would ever be able to comprehend this, but there is actually a POINT to Pastor Lindstedt's program. He tells you who the snitches are, so you can avoid them, and he analyzes the whigger mind, in all its putrid glory.

You, on the other hand, merely gossip like a 15-year-old faggot in a high school drama class. Do you really think we can't read the little blurbs you read for ourselves? Or is it somehow not "official" until it procedeth out of the Mighty Mouth Of The Jewbov?

You sound like Jett Rink's retarded younger brother, and you seem to fit right in with that pathetic little pimply-faced Peter Pan handjob crew in that hyena den called nimbusters, which seems to be nothing but a bunch of overgrown adolescents with nothing better to do with their time than talk shit about people who do more for the White race in one week than any of them will do in their whole. pathetic, Jew-fucked little whigger lives.

And your program is mis-labelled as "comedy". Real comedy actually requires intelligence, which is what you and the rest of that scurvy nimbusters crew are sorely lacking. Comedy requires INSIGHT, which you, being a typically shallow, MTV-edJEWcated, public skrewel-indoctrinated whigger fucktard, do not possess. You merely state facts and then laugh about them like some stoned little college brat with the munchies, waiting for his pizza to arrive. An Aryan Jon Stewart you ain't. I've seen funnier episodes of Cable Access News.

Anyway, it's become pretty clear to me what your purpose here is, or, I should say, was, since I don't think Pastor Lindstedt will choose to keep you around much longer, after he hears your smarmy little podcast for himself. You thought you were gonna come over here, dazzle everyone with your supposed "brilliance" in posting a few dozen videos and podcast links in the course of a month, thereby ingratiating yourself to the Senior Moderator, and, then acquire a certain amount of power for yourself. Basically become the Vargina to Pastor Lindstedt's Linderswine.

Isn't that about the size of it? You were bragging on your podcast about how you did the same thing on another board. Guess you thought you were gonna do it here, too. Well, you thought wrong. And I guess you've finally figured it out, which is why, since you no longer want anything from Pastor Lindstedt, you seem to have no problem with dissing him on your show, calling him a "wacko" and possibly worse. (It seems that someone on your chat called him a chomo, and you read the post. Couldn't really tell whether you made any comment or not. I was in the shower at the time, and your voice, unlike Pastor Lindstedt's doesn't exactly command one's attention.)

But the really stupid thing you did, though, was to actually post the link to your idiotic little podcast here on his forum, as if to rub his face in it. Not a wise move. You're a rabid little chihuahua picking a fight with a pitbull. Not gonna turn out well for you.

Now, if it was me, I'd have already Jewlagged and, essentially, stick-niggered you, by creating a sockpuppet called "Quarest Jewbov" with an avatar of a little chihuahua wearing a poncho and sombrero, with a dialogue balloon coming out of his mouth saying: "Yo quiero Hal Turdner's ass!" and be reposting everything you coontributed to the Jewlag in the rest of the forum, along with stream-of-kikeishness in blue.

But, at any rate, we'll see what happens. Should be interesting. More interesting that your fucktarded little podcast, at any rate.
      IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
      I am a man who won't be sold
      And even when my heart grows cold
      I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Since you are able to know yourself you are able to know others.

Since you are able to know yourself you are able to know others

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2741#post2741

Originally posted by TrashCanMan72 View Post
        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2738#post2738

Well, fucktard, you've finally hoisted yourself on your own petard.

Just got through listening to your so-called "talk show", and I must say, you've got a lot of goddamned GALL to refer to Pastor Lindstedt's show as "boring", when in fact, your own pathetic little podcast is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

Not that I think such a solipsistic little shit-for-brains pothead like yourself would ever be able to comprehend this, but there is actually a POINT to Pastor Lindstedt's program. He tells you who the snitches are, so you can avoid them, and he analyzes the whigger mind, in all its putrid glory.

You, on the other hand, merely gossip like a 15-year-old faggot in a high school drama class. Do you really think we can't read the little blurbs you read for ourselves? Or is it somehow not "official" until it procedeth out of the Mighty Mouth Of The Jewbov?

You sound like Jett Rink's retarded younger brother, and you seem to fit right in with that pathetic little pimply-faced Peter Pan handjob crew in that hyena den called nimbusters, which seems to be nothing but a bunch of overgrown adolescents with nothing better to do with their time than talk shit about people who do more for the White race in one week than any of them will do in their whole. pathetic, Jew-fucked little whigger lives.

And your program is mis-labelled as "comedy". Real comedy actually requires intelligence, which is what you and the rest of that scurvy nimbusters crew are sorely lacking. Comedy requires INSIGHT, which you, being a typically shallow, MTV-edJEWcated, public skrewel-indoctrinated whigger fucktard, do not possess. You merely state facts and then laugh about them like some stoned little college brat with the munchies, waiting for his pizza to arrive. An Aryan Jon Stewart you ain't. I've seen funnier episodes of Cable Access News.

Anyway, it's become pretty clear to me what your purpose here is, or, I should say, was, since I don't think Pastor Lindstedt will choose to keep you around much longer, after he hears your smarmy little podcast for himself. You thought you were gonna come over here, dazzle everyone with your supposed "brilliance" in posting a few dozen videos and podcast links in the course of a month, thereby ingratiating yourself to the Senior Moderator, and, then acquire a certain amount of power for yourself. Basically become the Vargina to Pastor Lindstedt's Linderswine.

Isn't that about the size of it? You were bragging on your podcast about how you did the same thing on another board. Guess you thought you were gonna do it here, too. Well, you thought wrong. And I guess you've finally figured it out, which is why, since you no longer want anything from Pastor Lindstedt, you seem to have no problem with dissing him on your show, calling him a "wacko" and possibly worse. (It seems that someone on your chat called him a chomo, and you read the post. Couldn't really tell whether you made any comment or not. I was in the shower at the time, and your voice, unlike Pastor Lindstedt's doesn't exactly command one's attention.)

But the really stupid thing you did, though, was to actually post the link to your idiotic little podcast here on his forum, as if to rub his face in it. Not a wise move. You're a rabid little chihuahua picking a fight with a pitbull. Not gonna turn out well for you.

Now, if it was me, I'd have already Jewlagged and, essentially, stick-niggered you, by creating a sockpuppet called "Quarest Jewbov" with an avatar of a little chihuahua wearing a poncho and sombrero, with a dialogue balloon coming out of his mouth saying: "Yo quiero Hal Turdner's ass!" and be reposting everything you coontributed to the Jewlag in the rest of the forum, along with stream-of-kikeishness in blue.

But, at any rate, we'll see what happens. Should be interesting. More interesting that your fucktarded little podcast, at any rate.
        Hello Trash:

I listened to the podcast by 'Timelord.' From what I gather 'Timelord' is not Taras Zubov but rather some character at Nimbusters who wants to do a Movement gossip show, but nicer than me. I heard nothing in it to warrant closer listening. This character somehow knows a few Movement turds like Moaner MountCumCummery and Hal Turner. He also read passages from Nimbusters, which has become slightly pro-White Nationalist. I don't know if it is because of a real coup or the jews wanting another tentacle within the Bowel Movement.

Now is Taras a trustworthy person? Definitely not. I had to ban him from a chat because he turned mean. The other day, you ended up wiping the floor with Taras. I also suspect that Taras is the one who has been spamming the Talkshoe programs, which is what I don't want happening, as well as $permFront and Phorafags/feebs, which is laudable.

You are also not the first person who commented that Taras is untrustworthy.

But working within the bowel Movement means using, not the SS, not even the SA, but the Job Corps types who are uneven. No, I have no intention of doing like Eli James who had whigger paytridiots like Clayton Douglas blow up in his face, and this KookKluddKlown like Ray Larsen. But sometimes one must take what is freely given and not look too closely at what is pro-offered in their name -- not mine.

You, on the other hand, are a self-aware person who has by a process of painful introspection learned who you are, and thus can understand others. Most whiggers don't know how to think and so they don't.

So I made a thread for Taras to post his interests, and some of them are worth listening to, some are not. And Taras has behaved and is paper trained to mainly poop on this thread newspaper. So, Taras is a good member in standing here on this forum, which is mainly an interactive blog in which I post most of my material. Here on Christian Nationalist nobody is ever banned, although they can be jewlagged.

So not to worry, Trash. I got matters well in hand in dealing with all the strong-minded characters, all of whom have their own ways of dealing with matters, on this forum. The best method is to rule lightly, if at all. I am the undisputed master on this forum, and since I am confident that I can deal with any situation, the situation never comes up that needs to be dealt with abruptly.

That said, I value your input because since you know yourself, you are able to know others.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
        X