• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Born Traitors

Natural Born Traitors:

LibberToons as Pro-Criminal Regimeists

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2869#post2869
    http://www.aryan-nations-mo.org/clarddog.html (original HTML post)

Nov. 15, 1998

Dear Mr. Lindstedt:

I am an editor at Loompanics Unlimited and I am currently
    working on a new book by Claire Wolfe.

Perhaps you know that, in her book 101 Things to Do 'til the
    Revolution
    , Claire Wolfe included a recommendation of Modern
    Militiaman. Well, now she has changed her mind about MM and is
    retracting her recommendation

Why? She says it's because the editor of MM ( I assume
    that's you) "began spouting racist dogma and espousing rape,
    slavery and murder."

I am curious to know whether or not this is true. Have you
    ( or MM ) begin spouting racist dogma and especially rape,
    slavery, and murder?

If not, please let me know as soon as possible, and please
    tell me, if you can, what possible basis Claire Wolfe might
    have for making such a statement. ( The sooner I get your
    reply the better the chances that I'll be able to use whatever
    information you send me in my editing of her new book. Enclosed
    is a S.A.S.E. to facilitate your reply. )

(over)

On the other hand, if what she says is true, and you don't
    dispute it, then there's no problem, and you needn't worry about
    replying to this letter.

Yours truly,

-s-
    L.A. Rollins
    c/o Loompanics
    PO Box 1197
    Port Townsend, WA

Dear Editor Rollins:

I was at a loss when I got your letter. I'm not sure if you are a fake or not because I expect an editor of a book publishing company to have access to a computer, as opposed to writing a letter in longhand. However, your return address is in Port Washington, which is home to both Pud-Pulling Libber'Toons such as Liberty and to looney 'Toons such as Loompanics. You sent me a letter and S.A.S.E. with the flag postage stamps upside-down, so you certainly seem to think like a 'Toon. And you gave me the "heads-up" to what that fascist bitch Claire Wolfe is up to, so that I looked at her WWW page and seen how she was pissing&moaning about my Politically InCorrect religious and political beliefs.

Get this straight. I am not out to sell LibberToon Politically Correct bullshit scribblings and play at Revolution in order to hustle loose change from idiots. I am a Renegade Revolutionary Intellectual, and I put my formidable organizational and communications talents to advancing a moral cause of putting parasites and predators to a death by the maximum torment possible. I have become the driven, remorseless person I am today for valid reasons. I despise sneaking lightweights who infest the outskirts of the Resistance Movement such as Claire Wolfe. Normally I would ignore such moral degenerates, but since she has decided to obtrude herself to my attention then this matter should be settled in much the same manner that I deal with other sneaking vermin infesting the Cause by setting forth the hue-&-cry in order to ostracise this incursion by a criminal regimeist lackey.

I despise Libber'Toons. When one introduces himself to me as such, I find it best to assume I am dealing with a solipsistic mattoid anarchy-fascist (SMAF). Solipsistic mattoids in the sense that they are absolute selfish fools able to think of nothing other than themselves. Anarchy-Fascists in the sense that they insist that others impose no rules upon them while they at the same time impose the most mind-numbing rules upon others. I have had ample experience with the scruffy breed, most notably where I got invited to a lynch mob of 'Toons and arrested for "trespassing" because I insisted in videotaping a public meeting. I have sued the Missouri 'Toon Party for civil rights violations and ran for political office numerous times under the 'Toon banner. In any case, 'Toons can be always counted upon to think of nothing except themselves and to do nothing except whine about how the government or other individuals are keeping them from indulging themselves to the maximum extent possible.

Now doubtless to the typical SMAF or typical 'Toon a person like myself is a rabid racist Nazi revolutionary Strosstruppen.
    I am a believer and follower of what is called the "Christian Identity" religion. This religion has as its central core belief the knowledge that the average White American descended from Northern and Western Europeans are part of the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel. Thus as a "Chosen People" of the white race, we are to keep ourselves pure for the return of Jesus Christ. Regardless of whether an Identity Christian is of the Covenant or Dual-Seedline creed, in either case we regard the so-called "Jews" as parasites, Christ-murderers, and imposters to the birthright. The Dual-Seedline faction consider the "Jews" to be the spawn of Satan through Cain, while the Covenant believers know that the Askenazi "Jews" have not a drop of s[h]emitic blood in them as they are according to Genesis 10:3 descended from Askenaz, who was the son of Gog and the grandson of Japheth.

In addition, the Christian Identity believer does not believe in integration because it leads to miscegenation, which is contrary to the laws of the LORD. Noah was chosen to survive because he was of pure generation (Genesis 6:9). Since we are a special people, and Christ himself said that he was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matt 15:24) anything leading to a bastardization of our "Chosen People" is an thus act of disobedience and blasphemy.

Therefore, one can see how the religious structure of Christian Identity is directly opposed to this evil multi-ethnic empire which must keep racial animosity under some degree of control lest the racial ethnics destroy both the criminal regime and criminal regimeists. The U.S.S.A. is an equal-opportunity oppressor.

Every single one of us Christian Identity believers are thus by default "White Nationalists." White Nationalism has as its political agenda the formation of a "whites-only" racial homeland. Right now we would settle for secession, but it is but a matter of time before a resurgent White Nationalist state would reclaim its former territory by executing racial scalawags and repatriating the blacks to Africa and the mestizos to south of the border. Every Christian Identity believer is thus a by default politically a White Nationalist, although every White Nationalist is not necessarily a Christian Identity believer. With this combination of a religious AND political ideology, it is easy to see why the foremost Resistance chieftains are Christian Identity believers. We sense the power just waiting to be tapped by riding the crest of this millenium to destroy a criminal regime we hate absolutely.

Now take the criminal regime, its decayed criminal regimeist elites, and its cowardly goon enforcers. It seeks to keep together a multi-cultural empire in the face of nationalist and racial realities which dictate that this empire shall fall apart. No empire ever pays for itself -- rather as Oswald Spengler and Francis Parker Yockey noted, an empire destroys the culture and race which gave birth to it as the ruling regime criminals seek to convert the richness of the culture to their own interests. Thus we have the First Criminals like Bush seeking a NWO in which American soldiers are sacrificed in a Gulf War for the benefit of the multinational oil companies and Clinton selling nuclear missle technology to the Chinese. SMAF-'Toons like Claire-the-Dog are just simply jackals in the edges selling worthless books to fools concerning how her dream-regime is going to further erode illusionary undefended CONstitutional 'rights.' Far be it to simply overthrow the criminal regime and exterminate regime criminals root, trunk, and branch such as has been done in every single real revolution in the history of mankind.

The criminal regime's enemies are personified by someone like myself, while its SMAF-'Toon allies are personified by such as Claire-the-Dog (misnomered Wolfe). However, Claire-the-Dog for all her lying bullshit really doesn't care to live with those she professes to love, any more than her fellow 'Toon Liar Neil Smith wishes to do so. I bet that they like living in Colorado or Wyoming because it has very few of the minorities they profess to love. Otherwise, these hypocrites would be living in a Turd-World shithole such as Haiti, which can claim to be a LibberToon state since it hasn't had a prime minister or cabinet for the past 18 months. But yet, as I have noticed, these SMAF-'Toons cannot stand to live apart from middle-class or well-off whites, while looking down on rural and working-class whites. There is not a doubt in my mind that given a racial uprising from places like South-Central LA or barrio Denver threatening these SMAFS that these lying chickenshit fraud 'Toons like Liar Neil or Claire-the-Dog will be begging the criminal regime's pigs or someone like myself, "Hey, Martin, you're a gun-stockpiling religious bigot and a racist -- would you please shoot a few niggers or wetbacks for me?"

This is but a 'Toon hash-pipedream. There are four main factions according to Thomas Chittum in his Civil War II book and WWW page. These are the (1) White Establishment; (2) dispossessed White majority; (3) Blacks; and (4) Hispanics.
    Only the White Establishment has any interest in maintaining the current order. White Nationalist Revolutionists such as myself are concerned with the overthrow of the current criminal regime and the extermination of white scalawags and racial traitors. I have several times during the course of political campaigning been asked by little old rural white ladies "What are we going to do when the niggers come boiling out of Kansas City, or St. Louis?" I always reply "Not a damn thing -- let them hungry niggers eat all the chickenshit urban white liberals they can catch and put into a stewpot. They'll run out of steam by the time they hit Harrisonville or Rolla, and then we can negotiate separation of the races from a position of strength by imposing a blockade on what remains of the big cities."

Now such racial realpolitic is anathema to such as Claire-the-Dog. This is because she is simply nothing more than a self-serving jackal selling idiotic books concerning 'Toon doxology to the nitwits playing at being patriots. She is one of them paytriots for profit which has bedeviled our movement for quite some time. The survivors won't bother to even look at her foolishness if it was offered for free, much less pay out good money which could pay for 100 12-gauge shotgun rounds at Wal-mart. Like Larry Flynn supposedly remarked to some good 'ol boys looking at Playboy, "These people are really just shitting on you by taking your money and writing stuff over your heads which you will never use."

Just so does the Resistance fighter look upon the short-weight merchant peddling a bastardized version of Revolution. One-Hundred-&-One Things To Do Until The Revolution indeed! Every Revolution has involved Nationalist Patriots overthrowing a criminal regime which oppressed them, and upon that successful bid for power defending that Revolutionary bridgehead from counter-revolution by exterminating the tyrants and their foul spawn.

You see, I'm not playing at Revolution, nor selling my wares to fools in order to make them comfortable at playing at it either. What does I Am Not a Number prove?
    I had a dossier on me several inches thick several years ago. So what? Not a single one of the white chickens who buy Claire-the-Dog's second book have anything to fear from being branded like sheep. What does it matter? It is only those who quietly hate while sharpening the castrating and gutting knives to ruthlessly use on criminal regimeists who are worth a shit. In any case, it is highly useful that such people get a dossier that they are apathetic lovers of the criminal regime until the time comes to draw and use the long knives. A Revolutionist welcomes criminal regimeist legis-treason which creates even more hatred. We want a frightened criminal regime to add more fuel to the revolutionary fires. Let the criminal regime add a few more pages onto the dossier they have on me for all I care. Let this criminal regime become an open tyranny as opposed to a so-called "CONstitutional Republick."

So yes, since I am Christian Identity by religion and a White Nationalist by politics, let my enemies define me as a bigot and racist if they so please. All this name-calling has done is to further enhance my position as a dedicated Resistance chieftain.

The only blacks I have any use for are Black Nationalists like Louis Farrakhan or Malcolm X, who are sufficiently proud of their race that they are not trying to act like Uncle Tom "token house-niggers." I despise blacks so foolish that they try to be something they are not -- a wannabe white man. Why should they want to be on the white gliberal plantation?

Now granted this mutual position, I have on occassion negotiated in good faith with Black Nationalists or a reasonable facsimile thereof. One of them has been offered a Roving Editorship of Modern Militiaman as is my custom for the even-numbered issues. This natural alliance is not a new thing. Marcus Garvey worked with the Ku Klux Klan in the 1920's with his "Back to Africa" movement. George Lincoln Rockwell and Malcolm X were on speaking terms. Today rural white Resistance elements have understandings with Nation of Islam extremists concerning extermination of urban criminal regimeists and criminal regimeist enforcers. These understandings are not arrived because of any false protestations of love, but rather because it is in the interests of all concerned that the ruling regime criminals be exterminated as efficiently and quickly as possible.

Getting back to your query concerning my thoughts regarding murder, rape and slavery. First of all, the necessary extermination of criminal regimeists and their spawn can hardly be called murder. After all, since they set precident by which ordinary people going about their business could be declared criminals, it is likely that a extermination of regime criminals could be justified by a legal gloss, among them corruption of blood and forfeiture of estate. In any case, criminal regimeists and their families have no rights which Revolutionists have a burden to respect.

I am working on "Extermination of Regime Criminals" legislation. I favor bringing back the Law of Cambysis II and that of the Goths in that they skinned alive corrupt judges and magistrates. Otherwise I think the Anglo-Saxon custom of hanging, drawing, and quartering of regime criminals would be useful. All one would need is a knife before strangling a regime criminal with a length of his own intestine.

In any case, the jurisprudence will be that the former victims can do whatever they want to regime criminals and there is no penalty which is proscribed. Regime criminals have no right to decide their punishment, which is rightfully decided by their former victims. No one has the right to put any limits upon the just vengence of a victim of criminal regimeists. Raw justice is not something for which there is any moral reason for rationing.

Regarding slavery, while making former state and federal revenue collection officers into a class of perpetual helots for the hewing of wood and drawing of water is tempting, I favor extermination over slavery. I do not want to create a new class of regime criminals used to living off the efforts of another. Slavery would only be an option for ordinary criminals who cannot pay for what they have stolen, and only for a number of years.

As far as rape is concerned, such is not one of my pastimes. However, I have nothing against Revolutionary soldiery taking their pay and pleasures at the expense of the wives, daughters, sisters and mothers of regime criminals. As mentioned before, regime criminals and their families have no rights that Revolutionists have any burden to respect. Most of the regime criminals will be of our race, and according to Biblical principles there was some provision for the concubinage of female prisoners of war.

There are a number of self-righteous fascists running around who have the notion that revenge against regime criminals ought to be rationed. I fail to see how they have any say in the matter of how much revenge against regime criminals is allowable. However, since do-gooders are would-be fascist criminals themselves, perhaps it is to be expected that they think the criminal regimeist element which gives them a power to snoop without getting a well-deserved ass-whupping or losing a few teeth should not be punished by surly characters such as myself. In any such case, those who interfere with revenge should have a portion of it fall upon their heads as a penalty for interfering with unrestricted self-help justice. I'd love to see a goofy 'Toon fascist fink twink bink such as Claire-the-Dog get in the way of some angry man's payback. I doubt that in the next frame we would see Claire-the-Dog get up like Wile E. Coyote or Daffy Duck in order to do any more of her fascist snoop meddling or sanctimonious feminifascist whining.

Claire-the-Dog has been pissed at me since June when I was busy ferreting out regimeist criminal infilltraitors and agents provacateur such as Ken-the-Snitch McWilliams, who spied on the Republic of Texas people, Red Mike Vanderboegh who is owned and operated by Morris Dees of the SPLC, and the rascals of the Tri-States Militia/Coalition such as Ed-the-FiBbIe-Dog (also misnomered Wolfe). Obviously this fascist bitch is simply just another criminal regimeist fellow traveller and she simply doesn't like me exposeing her friends who are criminal regimeist infilltraitors and agents provacateur.

Two of my friends, Patricia Neill and Mike Kemp tried to make peace between myself and Claire-the-Dog. I said that if they wished to try that this was fine by me, but I had no intention of lifting a finger to conform CtD's fascist pretend principles. I have no problem with being a Resistance fighting man, and I certainly am not going to betray my religion nor my race anytime soon.

Claire-the-Dog sent me two messages demanding that I do not use her former work for Modern Militiaman. She has also demanded that our mutual friends choose between herself and me. My position has been that while Claire-the-Dog is no friend of mine, I have no interest in telling my friends who they can or cannot do or see. If they wish to be dominated by some fascist 'Toon, then that is their lookout.

I know Claire-the-Dog cannot understand anything other than her solipsistic mattoid anarchy-fascist desires of the moment, but Modern Militiaman is not run as a dictatorship. Rather, I have tried to make sure that this vanguard of Resistance thought is presented by the best writers available. This is why I have had various Roving Editors with substantial authority to put together their voluntary issue pretty much as they pleased. Now some of them chose to use in part the efforts of their friend Claire-the-Dog. Now while I was not altogether pleased with this, they were Roving Editors and as such had autonomy to bring in such material. Contrary to the petty fascist delusions of such creatures like Claire-the-Dog based on what they would do if they were in my place, I am not a petty micro-manager of areas ceded to my allies. I allow the best minds I am associated with to do pretty much as they please. If I disagree with them, they shall most certainly hear about it, but it is not in my nature to act like a Khazar or a criminal regimeist and censor people.

As Managing Editor I have always tried to keep up Modern Militiaman on the Revolutionary vision of ovethrowing the current criminal regime, exterminating regime criminals, and establishing a nation-state in which Christian Israel will be absolute masters of their own house. I despise the CONstitution, preferring rule by a natural aristocracy who are held to account for the use of their power. The first generation of this natural aristocracy shall be chosen by those Revolutionists who do the best job of ensuring our People's survival. This is why every issue of Modern Militiaman has contained an anti-federalist diatribe against the CONstitution and CONstitutional- idolatry. That and an article promoting organizing the Resistance by means of forming untraceable and uncrackable Resistance Active Service Unit cells of from 1-5 people as the first phase of successful guerrilla warfare in order to overthrow the criminal regime.

This goes against Claire-the-Dog's dream criminal regime. All this fascist fakir wants to do is sell 'Toon books designed to somehow get back to the same criminal regime this county had oppressing us 10 years ago, or a year ago, or maybe last week. But whining for mercy or for a return to a non-existant status quo ante is not going to bring us freedom. The only way to regain freedom is to exterminate anyone who would deny freedom or our past priviledges under color of "law."

So lacking any common cause with the Resistance and loving the freedom to be a solipsistic 'Toon which this decaying criminal regime does provide, Claire-the-Dog imagines that she is a shill for the ADL or the NAACP, and would censor any page that she deems politically incorrect. Of course this short-sighted goofy fascist twink fink bink is ensuring that she will soon have no allies other than her fellow criminal regimeists as a Resistance Movement dependant upon the free-flow of Internet propaganda turns against her an as newly unconcealed regimeist enemy. Without pretense to aid her, soon Claire-the-Dog will become as irrelevant to the Resistance as such regimeist apologists as Red Mike Vanderboegh, Moreass-the-Sleezester Dees, or Dr. Mengele Mark Pitcavage. Either that or she will have to try infesting Christian Identity, White Nationalist or Aryan e-mail listservers as Ken-the-Snitch and Ed-the-FiBbIe-Dog does, trying to get fools to bite so they can turn them in to the criminal regimeist regime enforcement goons. While such is highly amusing, it is often not a pretty sight to watch dogs trying to chase a Resistance 18-wheeler and getting flattened. I want Resistance fighters to be embarrassed to be seen with a regimeist book written by Claire-the-Dog

In any case, Claire-the-Dog will do whatever she pleases -- editor be damned, Mr. Rollins. I think even a fascist pro-criminal regimeist such as Claire-the-Dog has a perfect right to link up to whatever criminal-regimeist militia she pleases. I'd advise CtD to link up to the world federalist Capt'n CONstitution's WWW page, and top it off with a link to the SPLC or The Militia Watch-Dog. Patrick Henry On-Line is a Resistance page and revolutionists and criminal regimeists do not mix, certainly not in peace. I was kicked off of Geogulags for content violations and so "The Patriot Coalition" is now on Patrick Henry On-Line.

I refuse to censor myself according to the demands of some fascist bitch like Claire Wolfe. You 'Toons are out for nothing except yourselves, so I doubt that you would understand someone who loves his race and his civilization, as all of you would sell it out in order to carry out your politically correct indoctrination. When it boils down to it, any one of you would sell out anyone and anything for personal advancement, so I would prefer that we be open enemies. I will not tolerate criminal regimeists in the Resistance ranks. By all means, go out and sell some more silly books to fools. It really has nothing to do with me and mine. The Resistance is generating its own culture and values, and we want nothing to do with such as yourself. We look upon you as the sort of self-centered moral degenerates and pro-criminal regimeists who got us into the mess we are now fighting against today.

Martin Lindstedt
    Managing Editor, Modern Militiaman

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum
Working...
X