+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is the Christian Identity Position In the Movement?

6KILLER is offline Proud 2 B an Anglo-Mestizo Okie from Guthrie Veteran Member 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts
    Somewhere giving Bryan Reo my red-nigger mangina

Default Whitey exists to serve a nigger like Larrikoon

Whitey exists to serve a nigger like Larrikoon

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...296#post129296
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3347#post3347

Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...290#post129290

Believe what you want.

--MLDL CJCC/AN
    He's your typical nigger who believes that the government and it's social programs will always be around for it's benefit. It has also concluded that the social welfare and aid programs created by the White world for the benefit of the negro will always exist. Thinking outside of the moment is impossible for the nigger. The jew has went a long way to help the nigger though through their creation of a large feral meat whigger population, a population that solely exists to serve as food for the nigger population when they are forced to resort to contingency cannibalism.

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-26-2008, 01:12 AM
    Last edited by Librarian; 07-14-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Default Aryan Migration

Aryan Migration

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3554#post3554
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...310#post129310

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Farmer View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...268#post129268

As you have no doubt noticed, I usually do not address you directly here. I don't participate in your threads and I don't attempt to derail your conversations. I guess I sort of respect you. It seems to me your posts are pretty well thought out and you make a strong case.

I would like to open a channel of communications with you. I am very much interested in the Ozark Mountains Aryan Migration Movement. What do you have to say about it sir?

I try to make a strong case for whatever I write. Yet I prefer for people to be able to think for themselves.

I'm not much one of a Covingtonista, who believes in white flight to the Northwest or, in this case, to Arkansas. If you already live in that area, then by all means stay there, simply because they have a lot of hillbillies there who don't like niggers. I tried to convince my brother's widow to move to the back 40 with a double-wide she had been left in Alpena Arkansas rather than to remain in the 'Cities of the Plain" of Columbia and Jeff City Missouri. The problem with much of that area of Arkansas is that Tysons Foods brought in a bunch of beaners to pluck chickens and the county seats are filled with beaners.

Additionally, I know the feeb who runs that web site. He is Joe Johnson, and that feeb was given Pastor Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH, and the feeb got me kicked out for 'extremism' while I was in jail. The feeb then banned a whole bunch of other people to where Gulett finally had to ban him before he had no church left. Joe Johnson is a skilled plagarist and web page maker, but as a result of being a stupid asshole thinks I and everyone else, want to visit him in the early a.m. with a dull knife and a bad attitude. Everyone he banned, including the 17 year old kid, was warned not to kill him. I wouldn't trust him overmuch simply because everyone he has dealings with usually end up being disappointed.

So Joe Johnson wants to remain a big turd in a small punchbowl. Any migration to Arkansas would result in his being shunted aside.

Also, Malvern Arkansas is just off I-40. The starving [w]hordes will be breaking down or running out of gas there. There are places in the Ozark Mountains which are pretty pristine and not trampled too much. But you will always be an outsider amongst the hillbillies and inbreds. Hillbillies live off of tourists and fools, as one told my dad back in 1965.

However, Southern Missouri and Northern Arkansas are the main concentration of Christian Identity, especially the area around Harrison, Arkansas. If you are Christian Identity, then this is the area to move to, as long as you have your own money. The CI congregationalists are a cut above the Anglo-mestizos. What you do is to find a place 15 miles from a major highway or a county seat. You can live pretty cheaply, but it is hard to make any money there. Arkansas is to be recommended if you like a Southern climate but want to stay away from niggers.

If you are really a survivalist, and a Northerner, I would recommend Michigan's Upper Penninsula, Upstate Minnesota, Western Maine, or some plains town in North or South Dakota. I might end up in Stanley County South Dakota myself when all this is over.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-26-2008, 03:26 AM

Default Larrikoon's Delusions

Larrikoon's Delusions

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...312#post129312
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3559#post3559

Quote Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...296#post129296

He's your typical nigger who believes that the government and it's social programs will always be around for it's benefit. It has also concluded that the social welfare and aid programs created by the White world for the benefit of the negro will always exist. Thinking outside of the moment is impossible for the nigger. The jew has went a long way to help the nigger though through their creation of a large feral meat whigger population, a population that solely exists to serve as food for the nigger population when they are forced to resort to contingency cannibalism.
    Larricoon is simply used to feeling safer in the presence of whiggers than its fellow niggers. It simply doesn't understand the Boss Man who would make it work or die. When the Boss Man don't need the nigger no more, then the nigger is doomed.

The guy on this listserver who calls himself Jake Featherstone is derived from a series of books of fictional alternative history by the jew Harry Turtledove in which this Jake Featherstone is the President of a Confederate States of America at war with the ZOG S.A. And so in this alternative universe, the CSA, along with England, France and Tsarist Russia and Japan are at war with ZOG S.A., Germany, and Austria-Hungary. ZOG is also fighting a Mormon uprising and trying to hold on to English Canada with the aid of the French Canucks. The Mexican Empire is aiding the CSA. And Jake Featherston is proceeding to put the niggers in camps and exterminate them.

The books are interesting and have interesting characters, but make no sense. Any such fighting would have simply meant that the continual warfare would make any peace impossible, and no country could long survive what is essentially a hundred years war.

Larricoon simply thinks that the White man will feed it forever so that it will outbreed whiggers. And that is what is happening now. But there is simply a revolt on the way. Even whiggers get hungry, and sooner or later will not put up with too much more jewshit, when they have no choice but to fight or die. I think I was turned loose simply because these ruling whiggers think that I'll let bygones be bygones, just as has happened with all the whiggers they have imprisoned over the past 30 years. We live in Revolutionary times.

There simply is no reason to keep Larricoon alive. There is no reason to keep ruling whiggers alive either. There is plenty of land, and food, and pussy, and money -- if you are willing to take it from the ruling regime criminals and let the surviving herd-animal whiggers keep just a little bit more of what they produce. So if we are willing to kill and rape and enslave whiggers in order to seize power in the name of White People, what more will we do to niggers, beaners, and jews who have no place in White society and are nothing more than a burden for as long as they live? They fill up the earth where they live, and make of things a desert. The niggers are so violent that they depopulate themselves. So when biological agents are developed -- and I think that they are already developed now -- they will be used. I think the Russsians have already developed biological agents -- I'll call it Amur River Fever -- to keep 300 million Chinks from crossing the Amur River into Siberia and overwhelming 10 million Russians/Mongollians. Has not Ft. Detrick developed beaner-away, nigger-off, and whiggerbane yet as well?

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-26-2008, 03:52 AM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2