Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Christian Identity Position In the Movement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Christian Identity Position In the Movement?

What is the CI Position in the Movement?

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2898#post2898

http://cpm.noonhost.com/discuss-what...ent-vt875.html (Defunct Link)
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10307

DISCUSS-WHAT IS OUR POSITION IN THE "MOVEMENT"?

Originally posted by PILGRIM
    I hope to generate some discussion response here. I would like to get everyone’s (all CI or Anglo/Israel believers – the enlightened Israelite remnant among us) take on a few things.

I am sure everyone here spends or has spent time on various pro-white secular forums. In another thread, http://cpm.noonhost.com/pro-white-pe...-us-vt852.html the discussion came up about “pro-whites” who hate us.
    "Pro-whites" who hate us = Genesis 3:15 whiggers.

Been in the 'New Resistance' -- the post-Waco Resistance since 1994. Any so-called 'pro-white' who hates us is either a whigger or some sort of jew. A whigger might, just might, grow out of its indoctrination -- a Genesis 3:15 jew never can or will. And a mud, well, who cares what a mud thinks. They have no reason to love us.

After being in a jail and a Nuthouse for 3 1/2 years I can tell you that there is no white or even whigger with even two brain cells to rub together that doesn't think its better than any nigger ever whelped. And I've never seen a nigger whelped that didn't think that every White/whigger owes it a living for slavery. I can tell you stories.

So what to do. And the answer is that you work first with the Whites/whiggers who can be worked with first ad most easily. I used to be a whigger. Then I was a One-Seedliner. And now to today.

On the other hand, some typical ZOGling whigger ass-clown gives you lip, you give him a quick backhand, if necessary. Whiggers do not respect what they deem weakness. And that done, they might be more respectful and be willing to work with you. Or they might not.

Over the past 60 years Dual-Seedline Christian Identity has been the heart of the Resistance. Not the Creatards. Not the Neo-nutzis. And what I have found is that the secure, like David Lane and Tom Metzger, are far more polite than their so-called little groupies and cultoids, who think that they must be 'bad-ass' to show their loyalty to that which they do not understand in the first place. We do not follow them. We do not take a backseat to them. We don't really need them. They need us. So we act accordingly.

That said, when they have some self-discipline, and where they are going our way, we show them politeness. They may well be our nursery keepers. This is why I never fight with Pete Peters and I ALWAYS fight with Klunt/Klhumper of Klunt Debbie/Mark Downey. Some people are not of us, but can be worked with and some are irredeemably of Satan.

The secular pro-white “movement” is clearly in a good deal of chaos and confusion. They can’t even agree on what “white” or “caucasian” or “Aryan” is. Some think if you are not a “pure” blonde/blue eyed “Germanic” or “Nordic” you are not white, you are a mongrel. So it should come as no surprise that they also embody the usual atheist/agnostic/pagan/judeo “Christian”/whatever confusion and antipathy towards Jesus, the one true God and God’s true chosen.

Ancillary to that topic, I would like to hear what you think the CI or Anglo-Israel believer’s position is or should be in relation to the overall “pro-white” “movement”. Somewhere I read something by Alex Linder where he stated that what he refers to as “christians” (no distinction between the real and the false) are the enemies of the pro-white movement because their first allegiance is not to white people but to Jesus. Overall, I agree with that statement though it is incomplete. I certainly think it is accurate with regard to judeo-"christianity" (though their allegiance is really to false jew doctrine that embodies all things anti-Israelite and anti-white).
    The "overall 'pro-white' movement" -- is usually nothing more than a leprous collection of paytriots for profit, WhiggerNutz, and agents provacateur living off of newbie whiggers who are trying to find something better and to grow. They are the 'grevious dogs' which prey usually upon the Movement offal. Any quality White man will usually manage to survive. After 15 years in the Movement, I don't recollect anyone who really had anything on the ball falling to the dogs. I have seen a lot of shit eaten by these Movement dung beetles, though. And the problem in regard to CI was much, much worse in 2000 than it is in 2008.

Alex Linder is simply a mooch. He lived off of NA when Pierce lived. He lived off of Billy Roper/White Revolution until the Christmas Coup of 2004. A lot of this [bowel]-Movement drama is simply a struggle over geezer-gelt and ZOGbux. $permfront supports the Downeys, now silently because the Downeys are hostile to DSCI. Alex Linder now collects his money from TraitorGlenn Miller, who is his paymaster. Even mention where Alex Linder gets his ZOGbux to pay for his paytriot activism and you'll get banned quick from VNNF/TGMNNF.

Every time some skinhead Crea-Tard/Turd gets its ass whupped by some DS Christian Identity type, it whines like some punk that we don't act like no Christian it ever seen. To a 'Crea-Tard a Christian is synonymous with some sort of pussy. And when we don't act like a victim, the whigger 'Tard acts like a jew that just got poisecuted by someone it thought would be a victim -- but wasn't.

Our position is quite clear. Be anti-DSCI then you are anti-White, because DSCI is the White Man's Racial [Hate] Religion. Anyone who says that they are not 'racist' and a White Nationalist is a liar. All DSCI are White Nationalist but not all White Nationalist are DSCI. Fine. But the ones who hang around Alex Linder are TraitorGlenn Miller, WhiggerSwill, Ron Dogget and sundry baal-priests and pretend WN who are really nothing more than WhiggerNutz.

We do not need these people. We got along just fine before they showed up. We will do fine after TraitorGlenn Miller snitches Alex Linder out. I've met both TraitorGlenn Miller and Alex Linder. They are furtive little sneaking cowardly, often drunken, whiggers. The only thing we need to do is to run them out of the [bowel] Movement, even though that is essentially impossible given that whiggers cum and whiggers go from the [bowel] Movement.

We may not be their “enemy” but are we really them?

No. But the better element will drift our way when they grow up. Both LibberToons and CreaTards have to recruit as they keep on losing their whiggroid membership every four years as they mature.

Do we have the same goals in common?
    Some, not all.

Just how much common ground DO we have with them?
    Do we not have a duty to remain a light unto even the most foolish whigger? Yes, we do. When the better grow up, we can work on them.

Of my Five Companions who stuck with me in my 3 1/2 years imprisonment in the jail/Nuthouse, one was a whigger who I had insulted, who came into my camp and supported me as he learned something from my pointed ridicule. He still doesn't understand the evil of ZOG like my DSCI fellow pastor 6Killer, but he was loyal to me although he owed me nothing.

What does “remnant” mean to you?

What does “election” mean to you?

While we have some goals in common with that “movement” and the people we are concerned with are white, and many of our own blinded people are undoubtedly among their ranks as they are scattered among the ranks of judeo-“Christianity” -

What do you believe is our overall position with regard to their “movement”?

We share many of the same societal concerns as they oppose God’s law, righteousness and rule but is that where we part company with them?

Is it appropriate for us to be overly involved with them, aside from the standpoint of seeking out fellow lost sheep?

I am interested in hearing all opinions and your basis for your thoughts. Thanks.

And please don't be timid! I'm not trying to start any arguments here. I imagine there are a variety of opinions on this subject AND I think it is an important topic that every Israelite should address and consider, so go ahead ... let 'er rip!! :wink:
    We lead. They follow as best they can. And the better we try to save. Those who cannot be saved we do not spend too much effort in doing so. It is like driving found cattle down the Chisum trail in Indian Territory. You don't risk your life unduly, but the animals, or at least some of them have value. An obviously sick animal I'll let crawl off and die. Any steer who is disrupting the found herd I'll shoot, butcher and eat as necessary.

Non-whites are nothing more than the 6th Day Beast of the Field. The jews are the spawn of Satan. And whiggers have the possibility of eternal life, of developing a soul -- but most of them have no more of a soul, no more moral relevance, than a white chicken which is hatched in three weeks, butchered in six weeks and turned to KFC and then shit -- from life to shit in nine weeks. So yes, we help whigger animals, hoping to raise a White man. But a whigger which remains a whigger is simply still nothing more than an animal of whatever value we place upon it -- nothing more. As said before, I've never seen these grevious dogs really ever take down a White man yet, although they have caused such trouble.

We do not hobble ourselves to the pace of WhiggerNutz in the Movement who are simply addlepated and half-witted. We don't throw them any anvils either. A yapping whigger is like a ten-year-old yapping kid with little or no discipline. We might well on occasion give them a swift backhand. They will respect nothing else. Four years ago I was a CI nut on Phorafags/feebs and a dangerous kook on the Original Dissent Embalming Society. I am now a respected elder statesman on Stumble-Inn. So what changed? My paying my dues and the whiggers growing and maturing and forming their own little society to where they are more White than whigger.

--Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Posted 11-22-2008, 04:37 AM

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

An Argument for Setting Up a DSCI Seminary

An Argument for Setting Up a DSCI Seminary

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2899

http://cpm.noonhost.com/church-of-je...er-vt1000.html

Originally posted by swordofYHWH
    Hey Mart I am glad your here, and even more glad to hear that you are out of the gulag and back in the fight where we need you and where you belong.

I really like your site and especially Clifton Emahisers articles I stayed up half the night reading them.
    Well, I'm out for at least a month or so. Today it takes nothing for ZOG to arrest you on trumped-up charges, and then refuse to let you defend yourself. The CONstipation and Bill of Goods -- paper idols to idiot paytriots -- is to Dumbya and his regime criminals nothing more than a scrap of toilet paper. I suppose they let me out simply because they fear that now thaat a precident has been set that ONigger will do to them what they have done to me. Maybe they need someone willing to fight their race war for them -- they think -- and so they turned me loose.

I have been talking to a number of Church leaders, each with their own established following, and what I would like to do, for the propagation of the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Faith is to set up a sort of DSCI Seminary to where the DSCI orthodox faith is taught. What I see is working with Kingdom Identity Ministries to first get all applicants through Comparet's AIT correspondence course for $100 or less so that they know 90% of DSCI as Comparet and Swift brought it to bear by 1967. Then the applicants will finish off in political activism as taught by myself, with the remaining basics as taught by Visser and participating bishops, and the higher theoretical aspects as taught by scholars such as Emahiser.

What I want is a sort of on-line seminary like a Harvard or an Ambassador College run by a council, an oligarchy of DSCI pastors without power concentrated in the hands of one or a few men. Nor do I really want to 'license' or even keep track of what I view as our Great Underground Army of the Resistance -- the two- or three-family 'Congregationalist' Church. I've seen where each family pastor has his own personal heresy, and I have no intention of setting up any Inquisition of our own as I don't want to know who they are so ZOG will know who they are. They are the Political Pastorate's batteries, the Nursery of the DSCI Resistance. But they should have access to knowing the DSCI Orthodox dogma. And I wish to grow the White Man's Racial Religion of DSCI. So we do need to set up our own Seminary, our own Harvard, which started out nearly 400 years ago as a Puritan seminary. If the seminary graduates wish to follow their mentors, then that is fine. If they wish to set up shop on their own, then that is fine as well. What I want is unity of doctine in 95% of the matter, with every little pastor free to follow his own conscience 5% of the time insofar as dogma is concerned within his congregation. Thus we have consistentcy between the Western (Idaho) and Southern (Arkansas) regions, which send different types of CI men through DSCI.

I wish for this to happen as I really don't have much to add insofar as doctrine is concerned, but am rather a Political pastor concerned with the militarization of our religion to use as a weapon against ZOG. Through the years I've gradually worked my way to the top as the old Church has died or become imprisoned or been rendered ineffective because of personal weaknesses. What our Resistance needs is not any 'pope' or High Priest, but rather a flexible network of aboveground activists and an even more flexible mass of cells below underground. What I seek is simply a clarification and codification of the basic DSCI dogma within the framework of aboveground DSCI pastors working together, each responsible for their own Congregations, to deal with the current Great Tribulation happening even as we speak. Therefore, as I have always advocated, we should have a flexible network of partners as opposed to a hierarchy which will inevitably engage itself in priestcraft if we are stupid and corrupt enough to let it. Harvard is no longer a godly place, but rather full of jews and gooks plus a few whiggers, none of whom have any concept of Christianity. Ambassador College simply ended up becoming the personal property of some jews named Tchach that Herbert Armstrong gave it to. We can establish a network of DSCI sites each run by individual pastors and honoring the ministerial credentials of those who pass through our self-accredited seminary.

Originally posted by swordofYHWH
    He was the main person that Brother Gulett referred me to in his recent post to me, and seems he was on the money, very point blank truth, and he makes the D.S.C.I. HARD TO EXPLAIN AWAY, as sooooo many try to do.

One thing he enlightened me on was that James Brugemann is a supporter of the anti's for lack of a better term, I havnt agreed with much of anything he has said in the past and I now see that it would behoove me to weed him out as I have so many others.

Universal reconciliation

no devil
    single seedline or no seedline at all for that matter
    esau and Jacob warring and not the children of light and darkness
    and much more.

I guess I need to write him and let him know I dont want his "feed my sheep" monthly anymore.

__Keep it up and keep an eye on him. --MLDL__

I would like to add that the F.M.S. is really all Ive read of his til now.

I just dont understand why these fellows have to be so ignorant and not see the truth as it is.

Eyes to see and ears to hear, not all have them as our Messiah said, so it is.
    I suppose you are talking about Emahiser and his fight against the supposedly Single-Seedliners.

Most of these One-Seedliners (OSLers or OnSLers) is that they really are not OSL, but rather baal-priests or jewdizers trying to sneak in. They can't pass as DSL more than 5 minutes, if that, and so in order to pretend to be Christian Identity must pass through the pretense of being One-Seedline. It really hurts jews and their shabbes goy whiggers to have to admit to being Satan's kids, and so that is their only means of attack.

Now the genuine OSLers, like Pete Peters, never fights with us DSLers. He doesn't trust or really like us too much because the best part of his flock will sooner or later become DSL. So I have found that if I promise to behave myself I can attend Peters' Memorial Day rally at Branson. So Peters is actually a nursery of milk-bibbers whom the better will grow to be meat eaters. So sooner or later they will leave Peters' flock and look for a DSCI congregation. So why fight with Peters? It makes no sense to do so.

The pretend OSLers don't like Peters either because they think that they can steal his flock and Peters dooes refer to jews as snakes. Many is the time I've alerted Peters to the crap said about him by pretend OSLers like Andy Anderson and the Downeys.

Actually, the day of these baal-priests pretending to be OSL is essentially over. Its high water mark was after 2000 when Y2Kaos went bust and the FiBbIes were trying to put an end to the Christian Identity militias, which they blamed in Project Meggiddo for causing most of the potential unrest. They were unmasked by their genuine fear and hatred of the genuine DSCI population. They snarled like rats and were promptly enough outed. So when they come up with lies as to how their spiritual and physical father, Satan, doesn't exist they are properly enough treated to ridicule and contempt. I often ask them why they even bother to pretend to be Christian Identity as they are not fooling anyone.

It is likely Gulett will find that he doesn't have much of a church left when he gets out. He gave power to this power-mad idiot named Joe Johnson who promptly worked on purging everyone he could not get along with. Johnson found an excuse to try to purge me on the basis of political policies of justice against the families of regime criminals I advocated for years and asked Gulett to kick me out on August 5, 2005. Gulett didn't give me a chance to defend myself and kicked me out on Aug. 9, 2005. And Johnson simply purged and purged, among them Pastor Visser. Gulett let a cutout of the Rick Spring faction named Zack take over and mess up his forum. Eventually Gulett had no choice but to get rid of Johnson before Johnson finish off the rest of his church, so Johnson was made to leave by means of fear of litigation to disgorge. Even back in Feb-March of 2005, Johnson made no pretense that he served himself first and Gulett second. Yet Gulett let Johnson run wild and destroy his church. Within the DSCI community it is not a matter of dogma, but rather of perceived power. Which is why I wish to establish a seminary from amongst the DSCI pastorate, as our religion is what will keep us together in a sort of confederacy, not a hierarchy.

I was disappointed in Gulett, but not angry. He did put me through some inconvenience as jewnalists and presstitutes claimed that it meant that Gulett thought I was guilty as charged even though Gulett said that he thought that I was falsely charged. I simply went on to form my own organization. It is differences in personalities and leadership conflicts which has in fact prevented our Faith from going stale and complacent because there is room for everyone within the Faith. But what we need to keep an eye upon is jews and whiggers saying who is going to be our leadership, as ZOG wants to make compromised figureheads of ZOG's choosing our hierarchial leadership -- and when they simply cannot even discipline themselves. Before my arrest in May 2005, Billy Roper of White Revolution was trying to make Rick Spring the ruling Aryan Nations leader even though he was not DSCI. I had to tell him that this was a matter for the Brethren of our Faith to decide, not outsiders who couldn't even feign that they understood and obeyed our doctrine. This fool above claims to be associated with a bunch of Wodenists and skinheads who support a known federal informant like Rick Spring as their DSL bishop, when they have no idea as to what is DSL doxology. Whiggers and jews do not decide who our leadership is, ever. In any case, when Gulett gets out, he is going to have to deal with those who he disappointed before. I don't see Gulett ever having as much influence given the past. Power and influence will flow to those who follow the DSCI way and do not compromise with ZOG.

There is quite a bit of DSCI material out there. What it is not is organized in any consistent way. A Seminary would bring some sort of consistentcy in doctrine.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt

From 11-22-2008, 09:15 PM
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10307 Post #2

Comment

Genesis 3:15 always holds.

Genesis 3:15 always holds.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3335#post3335
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...146#post128146

Originally posted by Draco
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...093#post128093

You're joking. I think we had all more or less assumed you were...well, you from the start...choking little kike babies in the nursery or something the day after you were born.
      There is a Genesis 3:15 enmity given by YHWH between the Sons of True Men -- The Adamites -- and the spawn of Satan -- the jews. And whenever I see this enmity in action I often speculate as to where it comes from. Cohen/Conehead the Tardarian, for example. Not CI, certainly not DSCI. So why does it pretend to be CI when it is doomed to fail? What impels it? I assume Genesis 3:15.

That said, there were not too many jews out on the lone prairie in Central South Dakota back in 1957. In fact, jews are rather scarce insofar as farming and ranching is concerned in South Dakota. In fact, the ground was cursed to Cain via Genesis 4:11-12. Which is why you don't see too many jew farmers and anywhere and plenty of jews in jew yawk shitty. jews cannot bring any ground to full flower because like Cain they try to take out far more than what they put in, which is why YHWH cursed Cain for ruining the land in its greed. jews were parasites from day 1.

Also, I have been known to use jews to carry out some political tasks of my own. They know who I am, but jews are exceedingly greedy and have always used nazis to kill their own kind in order to advance theysselfs. In fact, Adolf Hitler is credited for helping found the bandit state of Israel, as he wanted Zionist jews to go to Palestine and harass the British. The non-Zionist jews Hitler wanted to deport to Madisgascar. Hitler liked jews that left Germany and plagued places far away. In fact, Hitler thought ZOG was jew dominated from the first. Read Menachaim Begin's 1953 book "The Revolt," reprinted in 1978 when the kike became Prime Minister of Isn'tReal. No Holohoax whoppers in the entire book, rather an admission that jewseph Stalin turned him loose from the gulag in 1942 to go to Palestine and cause trouble for the English, and the A-rabs too, which the dirty murderous kike certainly did. I got some useful pointers on domestic terrorism from reading the terrorist kike Begin's book. He knew how to cause trouble by taking advantage of gullible whites. If the English would have machinegunned 666 jews for every British soldier killed, then Menachaim Begin would have lost. Instead, the kike won and lived to become PM and murder A-rabs in their dirty jew occupation.

With the exception of 6Killer and a few others, most all the believers in DSCI are first generation. Being told that hating non-whites is Christian is part of the benefit of being DSCI. I expect to ordain a number of Whites who merely want a religious excuse to massacre non-whites and whiggers. In fact, I am offering them power and shielding them from punishment from ZOG by their feigning religious belief and letting them act according to their barbaric White nature. That's why I am occassionally polite to CreaTards in that maybe they will stop fighting with CI and go out and take care of some jews. Sort of how I like to see pigs and niggers kill each other. Everybody wins then. And thus the natural enmity inherent between jew and white becomes developed. We are not acting against History or Biology, but rather letting Nature take its course.

No, I never was a typical whigger, but I was indoctrinated to supposedly be 'polite' to non-whites and homos, and the indoctrination really didn't hold. Which is why there needs to be a DSCI Seminary to religiously explain why you naturally hate non-whites. In my stay at the Nuthouse, the only ones who want Whitey to be non-racist are the non-whites and the government workers who benefit from this policy. Normal whites really don't like non-whites or jews.

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-23-2008, 12:33 AM
      Last edited by Librarian; 07-14-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I am not sent to the mamzers or whiggers

I am not sent to the mamzers or whiggers

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3336
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...199#post128199

Originally posted by Forrester
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...160#post128160

Is there anyone who doesn't agree with you not a Whigger, or a Jew, "Pastor"?
        I have more tender feelings toward one of my own. And I do freely judge those outside my own kind. They are not treated as nicely by myself. That said, if you're not a whigger, then you should have no call to feel insulted by me. I merely made an assertion in reply to yours, and you seem to have stuck your neck into that particular loop. If you cannot take it, best then don't try to dish it out.

Nor am I a pastor to anyone other than my congregation. I am not a pastor to those who are not of our Congregation. As Christ said, if you were one of His, you would hear His voice. If you were one of my brethren, would you speak and act as you do? If you wish for respect, perhaps you should give a little out first.

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-23-2008, 02:27 AM

Last edited by Librarian; 07-14-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Call me jewr kitten with a whip!

Call me jewr kitten with a whip!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3337
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...477#post128477

Originally posted by Forrest Chumpf's Rumpf
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...342#post128342

I don't take insults from the insane personally. I just wonder if you actually think everyone who makes fun of you is a Jew, or Whigger. I'm testing the depth of your insanity.
          Of course you take insults from me, Forrest Chumpf's Rumpf. In fact, you came right back like a Sans Fagscrisco faggot to a bathhouse glory hole looking for some golden shower and brown nuggets of invective from jewr crazoid Nazsti dominator. This ought to be better than Ann Frank's lesbo cooking cuisine for a wannabe kike shithead like jewrself. :joo:

What a nice little ZOGling whigger ass-clown. Used to listen to all the whigger social workers when I'd chew on their ass say, "I am so sorry you feel that way." Which is a put down that they would give all the 'Tards and nuts at the Nuthouse. I think they train them ass-clowns at Nuthouse training to in essence say the same thing, even when getting their asses whupped by some pretty violent niggers. I used to tell one particularly smug bastard that he would be an even sorrier son of a bitch when I got out someday. And of course he wrote me up and later put me on mail screen.

But the fact of the matter is that with 160 million whiggers and 140 million sundry muds in the ZOGland, the White man will seldom ever be speaking to another White Man on these forums, even the supposedly pro-White ones. Among normal pure-blood whiggers, not Eric Thompson's Anglo-mestizos or as I call them whigger-mestizos, the rate of leadership is around one in twenty. And of that five percent of ZOGling male whigger-dumb, the vast majority use their gifts in getting ZOG materialism, ZOGpussy, ZOGbux, ZOGdope, ZOGwhatever. Very few of them use it to benefit Christian Israel.

So when I see some ZOGling running around to poke me in my cage here on StumbleInn -- well, the Lindstedtania section -- then it must be either a jew or a whigger. Probably a jew, because normal whiggers don't like the abuse that will likely come from poking the crazoid Nutzi religious bigot. Why, I had ought to be a fixture on the jewry Springer show, with me in a cage on stage whipping up the nigger and whigger and occassional jew in jewry Springer.

So we have a ZOGling whigger more than likely, one which loves to poke a stick at the Nazi nut, but whines like the pussy it is when I suspect that it is a really stupid typical ZOGling whigger ass-clown. Them that are really far gone are those which have not a clue that they are really far gone, like Forrest Chumpf's Rumpf. The clueless are clueless that they are clueless.

So yes, us Nazis are crazy but jew whiggers are typical.

The sure sign that a Nut knows that he is nuts was the nuts bitching about me saying that I was locked up in a NutHouse. Why? When I called it a Nuthouse, then it was a statement that I was saying that I shouldn't be locked up in a Nuthouse with all the other nuts. I was in effect saying that I didn't consider myself nuts, but that there were plenty of nuts who did belong there. And so the Nuts who knew that they were nuts would take it personally.

In many ways it is like a nigger calling the other niggers "nigger." The White man can't call a nigger a nigger unless he thinks that he can take the niggers on, and the niggers know it. The staff would be fired if they called us "nuts." So one of my favorite sports was to refer to being locked up in a Nuthouse with the other nuts. Toward the end of my stay at Guhleman Ward G-6, as ward secretary, being the most literate nut I'd take the roll. One day I took the roll, and then told Theresa Rardin, "Got all your nuts?" She flashed me a dirty look at my double-entendre. I thought it was extremely funny and openly guffawed. Then they told us nuts how they would screw us over and I would bitch about it while writing the edicts from on high. They called it "Ward Government" and I'd call it Ward Miss-Government. It never fails that even the smartest cunt will screw thangs up worse than even the nastiest whigger dick.

So you might be a jew, Forrest Chumpf's Rumpf, but the odds are that you are too stupid to be a jew so more likely some sort of whigger, probably a faggot.

Are you kidding me? You're giving me a lecture on behavior. You're the crudest person here, and that says alot. I don't think you ever heard His voice. You just decided you want to believe in bullshit because it suits you.
          Of course I'm giving you a lecture on behavior. I'm saying that you can't help jewrself being a typical ZOGling whigger ass-clown wanting to be a faggot or maybe even a jew, one of Satan's Chosen Piss-pul.

Insofar as yapping about how you know YHWH and whether or not I've heard YHWH's voice, I've had a profitable day trashing out some shithead calling itself Billy Wood until 6Killer told me it was Brian Wright. Brian Wright is not having a fun day now that I found him out, any more than you will if or when I find out who you really are, Forrest Gumpf's Rumpf. :headpat:

I haven't had such a lecture since Andy Shirkey bitched at me for crudeness at the Missouri LibberToon State Convention of 1996 after he said that he lived with Baby Hughie Emerson and I asked him which one was the bitch or if they traded off sometimes. Yes, I can be pretty crude. But we can be friends. Why, sometime I might want you to lick Obongo's doorknob, just like the faggot with GAIDS licked presidential candidate Gary Bauer's doorknob in 2000. We'll call it an ASS-ASS-I-NATION attempt on the First Nigger. :rockout:

I don't want your respect since it's as valuable as Monopoly money. What I want is for you to write lengthy posts in an obscure forum for my own personal amusement.
          Well, Monopoly money is extremely valuable in some respects. A goofy whigger faggot like jewrself may want to buy the scruffy outhouse behind Baltic Avenue for indoor water spurts/sports at the Gay Olympics. :larry:

Have you been insulted enough, Forrest Chumpf's Rumpf? I aim to please, and jewr aim is to be jewr own water fountain.

But I'll leave you alone. My God wouldn't want me to take advantage of the mentally ill. I don't want to ruin my place in Heaven!
          Whiggers have gods and heaven? What's whigger heaven like? Being the mule plowing the forty acres that the nigger finally got? Being a eunuchoid marxian meat whigger?

Well, perhaps StumbleInn is the place, where you can indulge all jewr castration fantasies at the hands of a very cruel Nazi. Why, I'm jewr kitten with a whip! :lmao:

Fuck off for now, Forrest Chumpf's Rumpf.

Hail Victory!!!

www.whitenationalist.org

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-24-2008, 12:20 AM
          Last edited by Librarian; 07-14-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

The Second Coming

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3338#post3338
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...581#post128581

Originally posted by Larrikin
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...558#post128558

To be on topic: A nutty fringe religion that likely has about as much "schisms" as members is just the perfect religious fit for Teh Movement.
            Well, Forrest Chumpf's Rumpf wanted my nuggets so very badly that I couldn't refuse to accommodate my faithfool audience of ZOGling whigger ass-clowns, especially those faggot poseurs from Sans Fagscrisco. :eyebrow:

Anyone who knows anything about the Movement knows that the Christian Identity element, especially the DSCI, is the fighting heart of the Resistance. What I wish to do is to make sure that there are no heresies within DSCI. There will be plenty of opportunities for schism given the nature of ambition amongst strong-minded men vying for power that unity of religious doctrine is a absolute necessity.

I am relying upon the inevitable chaos to help the Resistance gain its goals. With a unified doctrine DSCI can be akin to the Catholic Church's role when the Roman Empire fell. Yes, Virginia, there is a Great Tribulation arriving like some rough beast slouching off to Bethlehem to be born. This means that some of us choose not to do nothing simply because things shall be so awful.

Below is a poem by William Butler Yeats that every Revolutionary should ponder.

===================

The Second Coming by William Butler Yeats

Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
            The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
            Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
            Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
            The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
            The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
            The best lack all conviction, while the worst
            Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
            Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
            The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
            When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
            Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
            A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
            A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
            Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
            Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
            The darkness drops again; but now I know
            That twenty centuries of stony sleep
            Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
            And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
            Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-24-2008, 10:27 AM
            Last edited by Librarian; 07-14-2011, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Glad you straightened that up.

Glad you straightened that up.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3339#post3339
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...903#post128903

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...893#post128893

Spanish background? You do realize I'm a mulatto and Zimbabwe is in fact not in Spain?

And if it was only Jews that gave a shit about your inane fringe cult, you'd be lucky, but I guess Marty and you are pretty alone even in CI and that's already a utterly unimportant fringe by itself.

So you're a nigger? Well, OK. We DSLers don't care what niggers think. I haven't asked my wife's dog what it thought of my racial religion either.

DSCI is the main religion of the Racial Resistance. Both Pastor 6Killer and I preach the DSCI Orthodoxy.

Now I got to hammer on that mamzer Cohen/Conehead the 'Tardarian because it might be a jew. If it would only admit to being a nigger then I wouldn't have to bother no more.

www.whitenationalist.org

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-25-2008, 02:17 AM

Last edited by Librarian; 07-14-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Larrikoon nigger responds

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3344
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...915#post128915

Originally posted by 6KILLER
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...913#post128913

It's already underway nigger, look around the shit is already hitting the fan. It's already collapsing on itself and the lovely part is famine and disease has a way of dealing with lazy niggers such as jewr'self. ENJOY it while you can nigger cuz' the golden jiggaboo Barack Obama isn't going to change destiny.

I'm about as afraid of CI becoming relevant to the world as I am about about the sky falling. There's more chance of a Buddhistic takeover or the Hubbard, the Thetan returning than CI playing a role in the future.

Even if the whole of the system including all state functions and organized religion was to cease to exist tomorrow (what is not gonna happen anyway), your pathetic bunch of nutters with a following in the hundreds wouldn't be able to sort them themselves out once your welfare checks were cut off, let alone influence a substantial number of people or raise any following.

But you might carry your illusions of grandeur and destiny all the way to your deathbed, "Pastor", saying your "Teh Revolution will come" mantra every day.

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-25-2008, 03:08 AM
                Last edited by Librarian; 07-14-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Believe what jew want, nigger.

Believe what jew want, nigger

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3345#post3345
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...135#post129135

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...911#post128911

Well, since that is never going to happen, it is rather irrelevant who's scheduled to play what in your fantasy world...
                  The Inquisition is for jews and suspected whigger race-traitors.

We're not going to inquisition niggers. Shoot most of them in the head, yes. Ask them a bunch of stupid questions, no.

ML: "Looks like a nigger to me."
                  6K: "Sure is."
                  ML: "Do you want to shoot the nigger or should I?"
                  BANG!

Sure don't sound like much of an Inquisition/imposition to me.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3344
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...915#post128915

I'm about as afraid of CI becoming relevant to the world as I am about about the sky falling. There's more chance of a Buddhistic takeover or the Hubbard, the Thetan returning than CI playing a role in the future.

Even if the whole of the system including all state functions and organized religion was to cease to exist tomorrow (what is not gonna happen anyway), your pathetic bunch of nutters with a following in the hundreds wouldn't be able to sort them themselves out once your welfare checks were cut off, let alone influence a substantial number of people or raise any following.

But you might carry your illusions of grandeur and destiny all the way to your deathbed, "Pastor", saying your "Teh Revolution will come" mantra every day.
                  This typical nigger simply doesn't get it. It can watch the news about what is happening in Haiti or Africa or anywhere there are niggers starving and eating each other and it still doesn't get it.

When the balloon goes up, there will be no state functions. Whigger piglice will be hunted down and tortured. And non-whites will be hunting and the hunted. Eventually Nature will take itz course.

I'm sure you are nice as far as niggers go, but there simply is no room for you in a White society. Like every other nigger whelped, you think the White Man owes you a living and thus cannot understand that when the welfare check is cut off by the financial collapse of ZOG -- the end is in sight -- that no smart White is going to allow free-range niggers to run wild doing what niggers typically do. You're a menace even when your kind have enough to eat. I can well imagine what your kind will do when it gets hungry. You see, I remember what happened in Santo Domingo, a.k.a. Haiti.

http://books.google.com/books?vid=OC...tsec=titlepage

I'd estimate that there are somewhat around a million Whites who hold some sort of Christian Identity beliefs, and several million Mormons who still don't want niggers in their Abrahamic priesthood. And when it becomes necessary to kill niggers and beaners and jews, they will want permission from YHWH to do so. Most whiggers will seek some form of Christianity that says it is all right. And less than 150 years ago, Christianity said it was all right to kill redskins and put niggers to work doing useful things. Whiggers when they get hungry enough will go feral, just like nigger animals always are. No, when Civilization collapses there will be a search for Order within the chaos, and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is extremely ordered. It tells the White Man that he is a White Man and far above the Beasts of the Field and the dirty spawn of Satan jews. Every single one of you niggers see in the most stupid whigger some sort of Klansman, and you are more right than you know.

But believe what you want, nigger. You will be more tractable that way. I just won't trust you to dig your own grave.

http://whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/2is4evil.html

www.whitenationalist.org

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-25-2008, 01:41 PM
                  Last edited by Librarian; 07-14-2011, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Larrikoon nigger don't get it.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3346
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...213#post129213

Originally posted by MartinLindstedt
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...135#post129135

This typical nigger simply doesn't get it. It can watch the news about what is happening in Haiti or Africa or anywhere there are niggers starving and eating each other and it still doesn't get it
                    Pff... black populations grow, whites shrink. Whining.
                    When the balloon goes up, there will be no state functions. Whigger piglice will be hunted down and tortured. And non-whites will be hunting and the hunted.
                    Well, your ballon surely has collapsed already and as far as predators go, you are on par with a weasel. Jeez, in terms of terroizing the Order, that holds all of Teh Movement in awe after decades, was petty crime.

If push would came to shove, I'd sure place no money on some netnutzis and fringe religious tards whose greatest achievements was fucking themselves up and constantly whine to Teh Internets.
                    I'm sure you are nice as far as niggers go, but there simply is no room for you in a White society. Like every other nigger whelped, you think the White Man owes you a living and thus cannot understand that when the welfare check is cut off by the financial collapse of ZOG -- the end is in sight -- that no smart White is going to allow free-range niggers to run wild doing what niggers typically do.
                    Huh? Never lived a day on welfare, only complete retards and defunct trash has to depend on that. I'm sure you know how to apply. Ever earned any money in your live?
                    You're a menace even when your kind have enough to eat. I can well imagine what your kind will do when it gets hungry. You see, I remember what happened in Santo Domingo, a.k.a. Haiti.
                    Hey -you are he one with the fantasies of randomly shooting people, not me...
                    I'd estimate that there are somewhat around a million Whites who hold some sort of Christian Identity beliefs,
                    And the all live on the SS secret moon bases.
                    But believe what you want, nigger. You will be more tractable that way. I just won't trust you to dig your own grave.
                    There'll be the day when you'll lay dying and have to face that all of your live was without any achievements. I'll hope for you that your delusional mind protects you from that realization. I think there's a good chance for that.

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-25-2008, 05:54 PM
                    Last edited by Librarian; 07-14-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Whitey exists to serve a nigger like Larrikoon

Whitey exists to serve a nigger like Larrikoon

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...296#post129296
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3347#post3347

Originally posted by MartinLindstedt
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...290#post129290

Believe what you want.

--MLDL CJCC/AN
                      He's your typical nigger who believes that the government and it's social programs will always be around for it's benefit. It has also concluded that the social welfare and aid programs created by the White world for the benefit of the negro will always exist. Thinking outside of the moment is impossible for the nigger. The jew has went a long way to help the nigger though through their creation of a large feral meat whigger population, a population that solely exists to serve as food for the nigger population when they are forced to resort to contingency cannibalism.

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-26-2008, 01:12 AM
                      Last edited by Librarian; 07-14-2011, 11:39 PM.
                      I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Aryan Migration

Aryan Migration

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3554#post3554
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...310#post129310

Originally posted by Cactus Farmer
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...268#post129268

As you have no doubt noticed, I usually do not address you directly here. I don't participate in your threads and I don't attempt to derail your conversations. I guess I sort of respect you. It seems to me your posts are pretty well thought out and you make a strong case.

I would like to open a channel of communications with you. I am very much interested in the Ozark Mountains Aryan Migration Movement. What do you have to say about it sir?

I try to make a strong case for whatever I write. Yet I prefer for people to be able to think for themselves.

I'm not much one of a Covingtonista, who believes in white flight to the Northwest or, in this case, to Arkansas. If you already live in that area, then by all means stay there, simply because they have a lot of hillbillies there who don't like niggers. I tried to convince my brother's widow to move to the back 40 with a double-wide she had been left in Alpena Arkansas rather than to remain in the 'Cities of the Plain" of Columbia and Jeff City Missouri. The problem with much of that area of Arkansas is that Tysons Foods brought in a bunch of beaners to pluck chickens and the county seats are filled with beaners.

Additionally, I know the feeb who runs that web site. He is Joe Johnson, and that feeb was given Pastor Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH, and the feeb got me kicked out for 'extremism' while I was in jail. The feeb then banned a whole bunch of other people to where Gulett finally had to ban him before he had no church left. Joe Johnson is a skilled plagarist and web page maker, but as a result of being a stupid asshole thinks I and everyone else, want to visit him in the early a.m. with a dull knife and a bad attitude. Everyone he banned, including the 17 year old kid, was warned not to kill him. I wouldn't trust him overmuch simply because everyone he has dealings with usually end up being disappointed.

So Joe Johnson wants to remain a big turd in a small punchbowl. Any migration to Arkansas would result in his being shunted aside.

Also, Malvern Arkansas is just off I-40. The starving [w]hordes will be breaking down or running out of gas there. There are places in the Ozark Mountains which are pretty pristine and not trampled too much. But you will always be an outsider amongst the hillbillies and inbreds. Hillbillies live off of tourists and fools, as one told my dad back in 1965.

However, Southern Missouri and Northern Arkansas are the main concentration of Christian Identity, especially the area around Harrison, Arkansas. If you are Christian Identity, then this is the area to move to, as long as you have your own money. The CI congregationalists are a cut above the Anglo-mestizos. What you do is to find a place 15 miles from a major highway or a county seat. You can live pretty cheaply, but it is hard to make any money there. Arkansas is to be recommended if you like a Southern climate but want to stay away from niggers.

If you are really a survivalist, and a Northerner, I would recommend Michigan's Upper Penninsula, Upstate Minnesota, Western Maine, or some plains town in North or South Dakota. I might end up in Stanley County South Dakota myself when all this is over.

www.whitenationalist.org

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-26-2008, 03:26 AM

Comment

Larrikoon's Delusions

Larrikoon's Delusions

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...312#post129312
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3559#post3559

Originally posted by 6KILLER
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...296#post129296

He's your typical nigger who believes that the government and it's social programs will always be around for it's benefit. It has also concluded that the social welfare and aid programs created by the White world for the benefit of the negro will always exist. Thinking outside of the moment is impossible for the nigger. The jew has went a long way to help the nigger though through their creation of a large feral meat whigger population, a population that solely exists to serve as food for the nigger population when they are forced to resort to contingency cannibalism.
                          Larricoon is simply used to feeling safer in the presence of whiggers than its fellow niggers. It simply doesn't understand the Boss Man who would make it work or die. When the Boss Man don't need the nigger no more, then the nigger is doomed.

The guy on this listserver who calls himself Jake Featherstone is derived from a series of books of fictional alternative history by the jew Harry Turtledove in which this Jake Featherstone is the President of a Confederate States of America at war with the ZOG S.A. And so in this alternative universe, the CSA, along with England, France and Tsarist Russia and Japan are at war with ZOG S.A., Germany, and Austria-Hungary. ZOG is also fighting a Mormon uprising and trying to hold on to English Canada with the aid of the French Canucks. The Mexican Empire is aiding the CSA. And Jake Featherston is proceeding to put the niggers in camps and exterminate them.

The books are interesting and have interesting characters, but make no sense. Any such fighting would have simply meant that the continual warfare would make any peace impossible, and no country could long survive what is essentially a hundred years war.

Larricoon simply thinks that the White man will feed it forever so that it will outbreed whiggers. And that is what is happening now. But there is simply a revolt on the way. Even whiggers get hungry, and sooner or later will not put up with too much more jewshit, when they have no choice but to fight or die. I think I was turned loose simply because these ruling whiggers think that I'll let bygones be bygones, just as has happened with all the whiggers they have imprisoned over the past 30 years. We live in Revolutionary times.

There simply is no reason to keep Larricoon alive. There is no reason to keep ruling whiggers alive either. There is plenty of land, and food, and pussy, and money -- if you are willing to take it from the ruling regime criminals and let the surviving herd-animal whiggers keep just a little bit more of what they produce. So if we are willing to kill and rape and enslave whiggers in order to seize power in the name of White People, what more will we do to niggers, beaners, and jews who have no place in White society and are nothing more than a burden for as long as they live? They fill up the earth where they live, and make of things a desert. The niggers are so violent that they depopulate themselves. So when biological agents are developed -- and I think that they are already developed now -- they will be used. I think the Russsians have already developed biological agents -- I'll call it Amur River Fever -- to keep 300 million Chinks from crossing the Amur River into Siberia and overwhelming 10 million Russians/Mongollians. Has not Ft. Detrick developed beaner-away, nigger-off, and whiggerbane yet as well?

www.whitenationalist.org

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 11-26-2008, 03:52 AM

Comment

Working...
                          X