• Show
Clear All

• I Got Fucked at Finck-el-Stein's

I Got Fucked at Finck-el-Stein's

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2926#post2926
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...1972#post11972
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...682#post287682
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...el-steins.html

Every single alliance that I've gotten involved in has fallen apart, except for the first alliance I made with Pastor John Britton. Why?

Well, part of the reason is that alpha males don't work well together. But it really is more than that within Christian Identity.

In most cases the wannabe mini-fuerher seeks followers -- and these followers are NOT the freedom-loving Christian Israelite who has learned either from being brought up in a Christian Identity Congregation from the start, or through a process of study alone. No, what brings the new follower is a wish to be a sort of bully-boy over others, or being a ZOG in-fill-traitor or a mamzer wanting to belong within Christian Israel. The end result is that they simply don't know how to act, and knowing that, seeks a 'leader' to bring them all in as a swarm of invaders into the heart of Christian Identity. This 'leader' also doesn't know how to act either, or like Pastor Richard Butler thinks that this invasive scum of prison sweepings, skinheads, and mamzer rabble can be 'trained' to be something that they are not -- a Christian Israelite. The end result is that this invasion is detected by the wary, and when detected the invasion is either repelled, or, if overwhelmingly strong, the genuine element leaves the vicious admixture alone to wither in due time.

This has been the nature of my alliances. That which is Israelite does cleave together -- I've grown closer to my friend and ally Pastor John Britton and those who recognize me as a pastor over the years. Some, like Sci-Fi Faber who are complete fools self-destruct or become irrelevant when their followers grow tired of their tyranny or their enabler Hal Turner gets revealed as a ZOGbot. Some, like Jeromy Visser end up revealed as mamzer criminals with addictions which end up making them into ZOGbots, who delete all their material on forums when revealed as criminals, liars and ZOG false fronts. Or those, like Morris Gulett, who are simply addicted to drugs and chaos and have "trouble follow them like stray dogs" until such time as they get convicted, then have to make a 'plea bargain' and do their collecting of wild desperate young men for trapping and destruction by ZOG.

That which is not Christian nor Israelite cannot cleave together as each solipsistic whigger and mamzer simply must, must, take that which does not fit it -- the racial religion of Christian Israel -- and attempt to make it into something which fits itself when all along it has no just biological and religious part within the Body of Christ, cf. Deut. 23:2.

Such was what has happened to my alliance with William Finck. Finck used to be a ZOG policeman who committed a crime and got caught. Within prison he learned some of the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity theology and with his talents became a protoge of Clifton Emahiser, reckoned the primary scholar of DSCI (DSCI) theology in its more esoteric forms today. As a result Finck knows some specialized knowledge that the average Christian Identity believer doesn't know or doesn't think much of, but much that the average Christian Identity believer knows since the cradle is unknown to Finck. Finck is thus a sort of idiot-savant of DSCI.

All of which doesn't matter if Finck were used for what Finck does best. But regrettably, since Finck doesn't know how to act, Finck ends up attracting all the whigger and mamzer vermin wanting inside the DSCI above-ground congregation, and first they want in. And then, having gotten in, they then proceed to want to kick out the remaining Christian Identity men who hated them since they showed up with a mutual Genesis 3:15 enmity. They are like niggers who have 'busted' the formerly white block in suburbia. But most of all, they are like their Canaanite ancestors, who, having not been exterminated as YHWH commanded, do infiltrate in and then take over and drive out or destroy Christian Israel.

Over the past week or two, it was brought to my attention that Sored-Mamzer and Matt TwOtt ZOGbott were essentially given permission by Bill Finck to go on the attack of myself and Pastor John Britton and what little we said in our own defense would be censored or shoved into a place wherein no one could see. The March 2010 Compromise in which I and my allies were allowed to post as we please on my sub-forum and Matt TwOtt ZOGbot had no power to censor or ban us was broken by Matt TwOtt ZOGbott's removing my sub-forum from the view of all members except myself, Pastor John Britton, and presumably the mamzers and whigger vermin getting to run wild under color of sanctity.

Accordingly, having found out the truth of the matter, I must admit, as I did to Pastor John Britton's gloating about how he had told me so, and so had a number of you others, that "something is wrong with Finck" and "Finck is trying to sneak in false doctrine." Well, I don't know so much about the false doctrine, as I am not a pedant with Scripture. But I do know that Finck is letting in false 'men' who have absolutely no part within Christian Israel who do not know how to behave as they are misbegotten or simply vicious-evil -- or, usually both. John Britton told me that my Swedish nature wanted to make sure that the culprit was guilty first before charging him, but then the Swedish Waterboarding of all begins and doesn't ever let up.

So what to do, what to do? And the answer is that Finck's bunch is too numerous and ZOG-connected to simply drive out. So what must be done is to simply let them wither on the vine. They do not belong within Christian Israel, so now that they have breached a bridgehead, Christian Israel lets them have . . . . nothing. I found that when the militias of the 1990s went underground by 1999/2000 that all the informants had . . . . was nothing to inform about any more. The end result was an absence of militia trials simply because ZOG could find no militias to try. The ZOG informants were left by theysselfs all high and dry without anyone to inform upon.

Likewise with the Finck-el-Steins. They wanted to invade Christian Israel. They took over and kicked out the genuine Christian Israelites. They, like a rabbinical sewing circle of chimpanzees want to define every jot and tittle and turn the New Testament into a mischna and gemera by coonsensus, then what of it? They follow Covington's Law and Lindstedt's Corollary without noticing it and wonder, why do they have none Israelite slaves to carry their talmudic briefs?

Yet like the niggers and beaners and jews find out, they cannot destroy their hosts, turn them into slaves, and upon finishing the job find that they have enough to eat. As I exclaimed last March when Matt TwOtt ZOGbott was running wild, "Every Man to his tent, Oh Israel!!!" We will meet uplater and continue the fight, leaving the ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns in theys' 'Big Tent/Big Top.'

It is Christian Israelite individualism which makes us all Free White Men. [j]unity is not only a curse, as Pastor Willie Martin used to say, but [j]unity is of ZOG/Babylon, be it Cain's Babylon, Nimrod's Babylon, or today's ZOG/Babylon. You need not serve the whigger, the mamzer or the jew, but rather seek out your own salvation in fear and trembling.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-13-2010, 11:00 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2928#post2928

Yes, I did, yes, I did.

Comment

Re: I Got Fucked at Finck-el-Stein's

Re: I Got Fucked at Finck-el-Stein's

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2931#post2931
      http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1419

Post by wmfinck ? Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:36 am

I knew that you would self-destruct, Marty, rather than contact me and ask why I closed your forum off to public view. Now you have revealed what you really are. You are a lying slanderer and a blasphemer. There is little more to it than that.

You know nothing about Scripture or about Christianity. You know less about me. But I don't even really matter. Rather, it is evident to me that your endeavor is to slander everything that is associated with Christian Identity. Then you cross post it all everywhere, so when someone searches for Christian Identity-related terms, all they end up with is your scatalogical bullshit, blasphemes and slanders. That alone would be enough to turn people off from CI forever. Marty, I think you really may be working for the ADL.

You have attacked just about everyone here, all good people, and often with no provocation. You are a nothing, Marty. A total nobody. You are finished.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-14-2010, 02:28 PM. Reason: Add Links
      I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Martin Lindstedt

Martin Lindstedt

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2932#post2932
        http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1427

Post by wmfinck ? Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:24 am

You know, I have given Martin Lindstedt just about every break and all the benefit of doubt that I could. I still do not want to delete him entirely. The Martin I first met on the phone last winter was a pretty sincere-sounding, rational man who professed a lot of respect for the work I had done in Christian Identity studies. I read his posts at CPM and they were often colorful, and sometimes a little off-color. However I understood his ways and his attitude, because I came from being in prison myself, and had dealt guys who identified with the WN, AN, AB and all of the similar crowds, so I knew what he was dealing with in the places that he most often frequents on line.

So when Martin first, and then Jeromy Visser, had offered me sub-forums to cross-post some of my documents on their boards, I was happy to oblige them, and also to reciprocate here when I had gotten this board set up several months later.

Now, Martin has had disagreements with Matt, Brian (SB) and Mike (Prothink), and while their behavior has not ALWAYS been exemplary (I would never claim my own to be either, guys), Martin has also viciously attacked and slandered James, Jerel, Steven, and just about everyone else who has ever disagreed with him, no matter how slight. He has also taken to attacking Eli, which is certainly unprovoked so far as I can imagine. None of those attacks could possibly have been merited by anyone's measure. Martin blasphemes and slanders everyone that he disagrees with, and many of his diatribes are - without provocation - quite disgusting.

I have attempted, in the past and during phone conversations, to dissuade Martin from some of this behavior - and especially from his attacks on certain people - to no avail. Disagree with Martin, and you are basically placed under the papal (or "poopal") interdict of "Pope" (really "Poop") Lindstedt.

Therefore I had (finally) hidden his forum to all but the Admins and Global Moderators, and Martin, 6Killer and Jeromy Visser (the "Visiting Pastors" group members). I did that myself, and not Matt nor any of the other moderators here. I did it on my own decision because I was tired of the slander and the defecation that Martin spreads everywhere he goes. I was hoping that he'd take notice, and come and ask when he did. Rather, now he has taken to slandering me, without even getting a straight story as to why his forum was hidden.

So now I expect Lindstedt to continue slandering me wherever he goes, throwing one giant sissy-fit because he cannot extend his papacy to Christogenea. I will just ignore him. He is not yet banned as a member here, and neither is 6Killer (who may just as well be a Lindstedt sock-puppet anyway). But if they decide to filthy this board with any more slander, they will be banned.

Asa for me, the events of my life are public knowledge, and my pictures are laid out at williamfinck.net. My studies in Christianity and History speak for themselves and are all displayed at Christogenea.org. All of my professions and confessions are available freely in the hundreds of podcasts which are posted there. Whatever Martin wants to slander and blaspheme, the truth is freely available for all to see, and Martin cannot do much about that. All of his works of darkness shall also manifest themselves, and be made manifest.

Martin Linstedt really knows nothing about Scripture or about Christianity. Rather, it is evident to me that his real endeavor is to slander everything that is associated with Christian Israel Identity. Then he cross posts it all everywhere that he can, so when someone searches for Christian Identity-related terms, all they end up with is his scatalogical bullshit, blasphemes and slanders. That alone would be enough to turn people off from CI forever. Martin Lindstedt may really be working for the ADL.

If anyone thinks that I took too long to respond to Lindstedt's blasphemies and slanders, and his constant and persistent acts defecating upon all things good, I apologize. However sometimes things have to be allowed to run their course: for every sinner must be given due opportunity to repent.

William Finck

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

Comment

Marty, I'll ban jewr ass -- and jewr little sock-possum 6Killer too!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2933#post2933
          http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ed=1#post12319
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...661#post288661
          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...wr-little.html

I knew that you would self-destruct, Marty, rather than contact me and ask why I closed your forum off to public view. Now you have revealed what you really are. You are a lying slanderer and a blasphemer. There is little more to it than that.

You know nothing about Scripture or about Christianity. You know less about me. But I don't even really matter. Rather, it is evident to me that your endeavor is to slander everything that is associated with Christian Identity. Then you cross post it all everywhere, so when someone searches for Christian Identity-related terms, all they end up with is your scatalogical bullshit, blasphemes and slanders. That alone would be enough to turn people off from CI forever. Marty, I think you really may be working for the ADL.

You have attacked just about everyone here, all good people, and often with no provocation. You are a nothing, Marty. A total nobody. You are finished.

Annotated, with stream of kikeishness in jew-blue:

I knew that you would self-destruct, Marty, rather than contact me and ask why I closed your forum off to public view. Don't you know that us criminals have a right to change agreements whenever we want, then kvetch like kikes when you White Devils think that the criminality denotes bad intent? Now you have revealed what you really are. Pope Marty the baal-priest punter. You are a lying slanderer and a blasphemer. Blaspheming the Holey MildBill Finck-el-Stein like that! Why now I am in the same company of Klunt Downey and jewromy Visser without getting nearly the double-dicking fun that they did. But I will borrow a page from theys' talmud to accuse you of lying without dwelling too much on the charges and specifuckations. There is little more to it than that. Us baal-priests find these moral margins space enough for virtual Khazaria, however. In fact, I think I'll go up and play 'Pop Goes the Weasel" with the fiddle on the roof for what you've done to me, Marty!!! Oy vey, if only I was a rich kike!!!

You know nothing about Scripture or about Christianity compared to a baal-priest like myself who twists such for the benefit of all of the ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns I have brought into the goat-fold. You know less about me. The perpetual cry of the whigger and mamzer criminal proclaiming that due to the White Man's ignorance of us defective creatures that "Only God can judge me now." But I don't even really matter to anyone other than baal-priest connesewers. Rather, it is evident to me that your endeavor is to slander everything that is associated with Christian Identity as muddied by us ZOGbot whigger and mamzer baal-priest swine trying to turn Christian Identity into something which better suits us ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns playing at CI. Then you cross post it all everywhere, so when someone searches for Christian Identity-related terms, all they end up with is your scatalogical bullshit, blasphemes and slanders. Us in-fill-treasonous ZOGbots infesting Christian Identity and the [bowel] Movement hate the fact that we are not able to hide our dirt like cockroaches in our own little virtual dunghill. That alone would be enough to turn whigger, mamzer, and jew people off from CI forever. Marty, I think you really may be working for the ADL. That's what my parole officer told me to say when you got on to me. Otherwise, its back for another 25 years in administrative segregation in prison. Can't have that!!! I really need to redefine Christian Identity far beyond what few whigger and mamzer tards are following my six Apissles.

You have attacked just about everyone here, all good ZOGling/bot whigger and mamzer people, and often with no provocation but usually with provocation by my protected tards like Matt TwOtt ZOGbott and Sored-Mamzer. They showed you theyz' bitch-tits and promised a Puerto-Rican home invasion. You are a nothing, Marty. A total nobody. Where is that goat pizzle, Matt TwOtt ZOGbott, Sored-Mamzer? I feel the Genesis 3:15 urge to do a jewtube video cummin' on . . . . You are finished within Finck-el-Stein's jewdayo-mamzer Identity, so help me D-g!!! I'll ban jewr ass and jewr little sock-possum Pastor John Britton too.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-19-2010, 10:03 PM. Reason: Stream of kikeishness in jew-blue
          Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V210-V17Bmc

Murderous jew ZOGpig Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't believe or teach DSCI . . .
          . . . certainly NOT as taught by true Israelites Swift or Comparet
          :

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
          "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro..._Deny-DSCI.mp3
          Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Finck's Past as a Murderous jew Pig in Jewrsey Shitty.
          http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ristian-Pastor

Comment

What do you do with a punken ZOGbot???

What do you do with a punken ZOGbot???

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2935#post2935

Originally posted by MildBill Finck-el-Stein View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2933#post2933

Annotated, with stream of kikeishness in jew-blue:

I knew that you would self-destruct, Marty, rather than contact me and ask why I closed your forum off to public view. Don't you know that us criminals have a right to change agreements whenever we want, then kvetch like kikes when you White Devils think that the criminality denotes bad intent? Now you have revealed what you really are. Pope Marty the baal-priest punter. You are a lying slanderer and a blasphemer. Blaspheming the Holey MildBill Finck-el-Stein like that! Why now I am in the same company of Klunt Downey and jewromy Visser without getting nearly the double-dicking fun that they did. But I will borrow a page from theys' talmud to accuse you of lying without dwelling too much on the charges and specifuckations. There is little more to it than that. Us baal-priests find these moral margins space enough for virtual Khazaria, however. In fact, I think I'll go up and play 'Pop Goes the Weasel" with the fiddle on the roof for what you've done to me, Marty!!! Oy vey, if only I was a rich kike!!!

You know nothing about Scripture or about Christianity compared to a baal-priest like myself who twists such for the benefit of all of the ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns I have brought into the goat-fold. You know less about me. The perpetual cry of the whigger and mamzer criminal proclaiming that due to the White Man's ignorance of us defective creatures that "Only God can judge me now." But I don't even really matter to anyone other than baal-priest connesewers. Rather, it is evident to me that your endeavor is to slander everything that is associated with Christian Identity as muddied by us ZOGbot whigger and mamzer baal-priest swine trying to turn Christian Identity into something which better suits us ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns playing at CI. Then you cross post it all everywhere, so when someone searches for Christian Identity-related terms, all they end up with is your scatalogical bullshit, blasphemes and slanders. Us in-fill-treasonous ZOGbots infesting Christian Identity and the [bowel] Movement hate the fact that we are not able to hide our dirt like cockroaches in our own little virtual dunghill. That alone would be enough to turn whigger, mamzer, and jew people off from CI forever. Marty, I think you really may be working for the ADL. That's what my parole officer told me to say when you got on to me. Otherwise, its back for another 25 years in administrative segregation in prison. Can't have that!!! I really need to redefine Christian Identity far beyond what few whigger and mamzer tards are following my six Apissles.

You have attacked just about everyone here, all good ZOGling/bot whigger and mamzer people, and often with no provocation but usually with provocation by my protected tards like Matt TwOtt ZOGbott and Sored-Mamzer. They showed you theyz' bitch-tits and promised a Puerto-Rican home invasion. You are a nothing, Marty. A total nobody. Where is that goat pizzle, Matt TwOtt ZOGbott, Sored-Mamzer? I feel the Genesis 3:15 urge to do a jewtube video cummin' on . . . . You are finished within Finck-el-Stein's jewdayo-mamzer Identity, so help me D-g!!! I'll ban jewr ass and jewr little sock-possum Pastor John Britton too.

jew're oozing hurt sanctimony, Mein Fink. So for now, I'll just have to wonder what to do with the above admissions against interest. Don't worry, jew're not my first ZOGbot. I'll not be gentle because jew're not Gentile.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-15-2010, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Martin Lindstedt

Martin Lindstedt

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2938

You know, I have given Martin Lindstedt just about every break and all the benefit of doubt that I could. I still do not want to delete him entirely. The Martin I first met on the phone last winter was a pretty sincere-sounding, rational man who professed a lot of respect for the work I had done in Christian Identity studies. I read his posts at CPM and they were often colorful, and sometimes a little off-color. However I understood his ways and his attitude, because I came from being in prison myself, and had dealt guys who identified with the WN, AN, AB and all of the similar crowds, so I knew what he was dealing with in the places that he most often frequents on line.

So when Martin first, and then Jeromy Visser, had offered me sub-forums to cross-post some of my documents on their boards, I was happy to oblige them, and also to reciprocate here when I had gotten this board set up several months later.

Now, Martin has had disagreements with Matt, Brian (SB) and Mike (Prothink), and while their behavior has not ALWAYS been exemplary (I would never claim my own to be either, guys), Martin has also viciously attacked and slandered James, Jerel, Steven, and just about everyone else who has ever disagreed with him, no matter how slight. He has also taken to attacking Eli, which is certainly unprovoked so far as I can imagine. None of those attacks could possibly have been merited by anyone's measure. Martin blasphemes and slanders everyone that he disagrees with, and many of his diatribes are - without provocation - quite disgusting.

I have attempted, in the past and during phone conversations, to dissuade Martin from some of this behavior - and especially from his attacks on certain people - to no avail. Disagree with Martin, and you are basically placed under the papal (or "poopal") interdict of "Pope" (really "Poop") Lindstedt.

Therefore I had (finally) hidden his forum to all but the Admins and Global Moderators, and Martin, 6Killer and Jeromy Visser (the "Visiting Pastors" group members). I did that myself, and not Matt nor any of the other moderators here. I did it on my own decision because I was tired of the slander and the defecation that Martin spreads everywhere he goes. I was hoping that he'd take notice, and come and ask when he did. Rather, now he has taken to slandering me, without even getting a straight story as to why his forum was hidden.

So now I expect Lindstedt to continue slandering me wherever he goes, throwing one giant sissy-fit because he cannot extend his papacy to Christogenea. I will just ignore him. He is not yet banned as a member here, and neither is 6Killer (who may just as well be a Lindstedt sock-puppet anyway). But if they decide to filthy this board with any more slander, they will be banned.

Asa for me, the events of my life are public knowledge, and my pictures are laid out at williamfinck.net. My studies in Christianity and History speak for themselves and are all displayed at Christogenea.org. All of my professions and confessions are available freely in the hundreds of podcasts which are posted there. Whatever Martin wants to slander and blaspheme, the truth is freely available for all to see, and Martin cannot do much about that. All of his works of darkness shall also manifest themselves, and be made manifest.

Martin Linstedt really knows nothing about Scripture or about Christianity. Rather, it is evident to me that his real endeavor is to slander everything that is associated with Christian Israel Identity. Then he cross posts it all everywhere that he can, so when someone searches for Christian Identity-related terms, all they end up with is his scatalogical bullshit, blasphemes and slanders. That alone would be enough to turn people off from CI forever. Martin Lindstedt may really be working for the ADL.

If anyone thinks that I took too long to respond to Lindstedt's blasphemies and slanders, and his constant and persistent acts defecating upon all things good, I apologize. However sometimes things have to be allowed to run their course: for every sinner must be given due opportunity to repent.

William Finck

Annotated in Stream-of-kikeishness:

William Finck

Last edited by Rabbi Baal Finck; 10-16-2010, 01:07 AM. Reason: Sored-Mamzer jewggled my cock.
              Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
              "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Comment

MildBill Finck-el-Stein

MildBill Finck-el-Stein

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2939#post2939

Now Mild-Bill Finck-el-Stein can go on about how it has been libeled and slandered, but the fact of the matter is that MildBill is a provable liar and deal-breaker hisself. In fact, MildBill admits as much by MildBill's account.

Now like Jeromy Visser, what MildBill (who is another convicted criminal like LiarBill DeClue(less) who is probably a ZOGbot trying to get stupid whiggers into jail and mamzers like Sored-Mamzer into the Congregation of Christian Israel through pretending to be a pastor) uses is simply hiding that which was posted by all and the few posts by myself into a secret hidden place which can only be seen by MildBill, MildBill's select fuktards, and by myself and Pastor John Britton. Which was exactly what made the scales drop from my eyes two, three days ago, and determine, like I did with Jeromy Visser, that this liar and ZOG agent provocateur would be exposed.

Now the whining concerns how this caught liar and hypocrite -- and make no mistake about it, Mild-Bill Finck-el-Stein is no less a vulgarian than myself -- is all pissy that because of my cross-posting not only on my forum but on others, that news of Mild-Bill's duplicity will spread far and wide and Mild-Bill Finck-el-Stein will have a deserved reputation for duplicity, corruption, and, most of all, ZOGbotting across the Internut.

Didn't anyone tell Mild-Bill, Sored-Mamzer, Matt TwOtt ZOGbott that what you measure out to others will be measured out right back to you? Matthew 7:2. But perhaps Die Finkster deleted that chapter and verse out of the Swillster's Christogenia New Talmud? In any case, a look to those who could be able to check it out -- which, thanks to Die Finck-el-steiner-untersturm-bann-pisser-possum is pretty much nobody now -- will see that for every post by myself, Mild-Bill's Apisspuls Matt TwOtt ZOGbott made 6.66 as well as Sored-Mamzer.

However to be fair, neither Pastor John Britton nor myself showed off a set of 44BB bitch-tits and gave a marvelous Glenn Close impersonation like Matt TwOtt ZOGbott, nor are we planning a Swedish-Waterboarding Expeditionary Gustavus Adolphus Force to Cleveland to counteract Sored-Mamzer's proposed Puerto-Rican home invasion 853 miles towards Granby. Since both Matt TwOtt ZOGbott and Sored-Mamzer are full of blather about cummin to see not-so-little me, perhaps when they get 666 miles from my Granby Graceland hovel, Matt TwOtt ZOGbott can slip into something more cum-cumfortable like an evening gown and high heels supplied by Oba-gender-bendering-pissers-poofter-possum and pretend to be Marilyn Monroe while Sored-Mamzer can pretend to be Michael Jackson's love-boy love-child sired upon Lisa Marie. They are so Boobie & Clod. Sored-Mamzer, being on the wrong side of the color scale from Michael Jackson, might require a nose job, hair-nap straightener and a shit-skin bleach, but the Department of ZOGland InSecurity's petty cash drawer is doubtless good for a little discretionary expense so close to the start of the fiscal year.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-15-2010, 05:01 AM.

Comment

If you think I'm sexy, cum-cum and tell me so, Mild Bill Finck-el-Stein

Congrats to Bill Finck for Giving Rabbi Marvin Lindstein the Boot!

You can get some free pisser-poofter-possum mangina as a reward, you stud-kiken!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2940
                  http://www.thechristianidentityforum...msg173/#msg173
                  http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...ing-rabbi.html

? on: 10/14/10 at 05:32:19 PM Pisser-Poofter-Possum Standard Tyme?

Although Bill hasn't banned Marty yet, he will. Marty's unrighteous indignation will see to that.

Bill posted this on his forum. I have deleted a mild cuss word, as I don't permit &^%$!ing here, mild or hot and spicy. No offense intended, Bill.

Originally posted by Mild Bill Finck-el-Stein

Martin Linstedt really knows nothing about Scripture or about Christianity. Rather, it is evident to me that his real endeavor is to slander everything that is associated with Christian Israel Identity. Then he cross posts it all everywhere that he can, so when someone searches for Christian Identity-related terms, all they end up with is his scatalogical *bleep*, blasphemes and slanders. That alone would be enough to turn people off from CI forever. Martin Lindstedt may really be working for the ADL.

William Finck
                  What a shock! My mouth and mangina are sucking vaccuum!!!

Just joshing. I saw this coming months ago and predicted it would in a post on Pastor Visser's board. None too sure whether it was Pisser's Cinder or Pisser's Pussy Palace, but this was around the first time this year that Da Pisser-Possum played dead and nuked the forums. It didn't take any great spiritual insight or nous on my part to make that prediction. All it required was an opposeable thumb and fingers as I fingered my mangina preying to D-g that Marty and Johnny would be banned. To not expect your friendly neighborhood paranoid schizophrenic to alienate everybody in Christian Identity with whom he's had dealings online (or off) is like expecting Basil not to chuck a fit in an episode of Fawlty Towers. Matt TwOtt and I so love watching them faggotty BBC s[h]itcoms while exchanging virtual gay porn while we play 'G-d Save the Quean.

Pope Marty, as I like to call him, is deliberately mean to those of us pisser-possums who are evil and insane. Which happens to be all of us -- no such thang as a good pisser-possum. That's not a good combo for all of us evil degenerates driven out by somebody who presents himself as the public face of Christian Identity. Marty is as suited to spread the word about CI to Joe Public as myself as a sort of transgendered Phyllis Diller is to sashay down the catwalk in a Victoria's Secret fashion parade. He's the worst person for the job of being the Epissul to us pisser-possums.

Marty doesn't have a church, has no followers, that we can detect except for his manly Aryan yapping lapdog, who I wish would tap my gaping mangina but won't, "Pastor" John Britton, whose family drove out my kind away from their sheep for fear that my kind would seduce the dingoes. My degenerate lack of self-esteem must be matched only by his triumphant loyalty to go against the typpycull stupidity of most ZOGling whigger ass-clowns. Only five stalwarts had the decency and loyalty to have stuck by the half-bearded Hero of the Resistance against all the typpycull ZOGling whigger halfwits for so long. Perhaps Johnny's blind loyalty has to do with the fact that he lives hundred of miles from Marty and has never met His Haziness in the flesh. If he had he'd probably run screaming, and that would be the end of their mutual admiration society. Bryan Wright and Jeromy Visser can't understand non-homosexual brotherly love between godly family men, but then again, this gender-bendering pisser's poofter possum can't understand it either. I'm still scratching my flea-bitten mangina over that one.

So what's to become of Marty now that he's pretty much made an enemy out of everybody infesting the Christian Identity movement? He'll set to writing more of his deranged screeds, which, if the latest batch is anything to go by, proves that us ZOGbots' insanity always spirals downward. Bill, outed by Marty as a Jew and a ZOGbot, will be the focus of many of them. All MildBill will be able to do is to fort up in its own virtual ghetto, and like jewromy Pisser and Klunt Downey, ban everyone who might be a sock-possum until nobody is left except Matt TwOtt ZOGbott, Sored-Mamzer, jewdass the jewst, and a few other fuktards with no place else to go that will have them. Join the club, Bill. I promise you, there's no shortage of laughs, or high-colonic enemas/orgasms as long as the batteries hold out.

Bill may be a little rough around the edges for some but he makes me hottt since he's a good man around the House of Israel to infiltrate in some of us faggots, mamzers and ZOGbots, a very good man, who loves His Lord and King and probation officer who gives Bill his marching orders and whose Bible scholarship in the service of turning it into another Talmud is second to none. Christian Identity needs Bill Finck like a cat needs ten extra assholes, and I believe that Yahweh has chosen him, and others, to clean some of the grimey unwashed herd of ZOGling whigger ass-clowns and lead them to destruction. But for those of us who serve D-g, let Bill clean off the dark glass to enable us to see through it a bit better. Pray for him, like we prey for jewromy Visser, that he be enabled to hide for another six years in Bryan Wright's basement cooking ramen noodles, that the whigger tards think Yahweh continues to bless his Bible-talnudism studies, that none of them ever hear of Farrar Fenton, shields him from the attacks of the Christian Israelite enemy of us perverted orcs, and, most important, counts him worthy on That Day for a full scortch with our Father, Lucifer.

Oh and, Marty, do us all a favor and neglect to skin us out as us pisser-possums pretend to drop dead. Literally.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-16-2010, 10:42 PM. Reason: Add Links

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
                  A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
                  http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
                  http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2941

I bet you say that to all the other girls, like Matt TwOtt ZOGbott and Mild Bill Finck-el-Stein, Obie.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Comment

Re: Martin Lindstedt

Postby matthewott ? Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:01 am

This is the ONLY truth in that last post of his, and in probably his whole history as a false "pastor":

"as I am not a pedant with Scripture."

pedant: somebody who shows off knowledge: somebody who displays his or her knowledge ostentatiously

Hmmmmm...

Isn't that the PRIMARY JOB of someone claiming the title of "pastor", ESPECIALLY in such a scholarly demanding 'field' as DSL CI???

To me, that says it all. :roll:

Comment

Postby wmfinck ? Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Lindstedt, last night your mouth was full of cursing and blasphemy, just like I would expect from one of Satan's children.

Who do you really work for, Marty?

Oh, and by the way, we never had any sort of formal "agreement" or "alliance" of any sort. I have the proof below. note that your communication with me then was over a week before I ever put this board up.

Comment

You should have banned Marty over six months ago, Mein_Fink!!!

You should have banned Marty over six months ago, Mein_Fink!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2944
                          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...-over-six.html

I knew you had your reasons for handling this situation as you did. I told you over six months ago to ban Marty. But he ran wild and finished off Da Pisser and the Pisser-possums. If you had listened to this sanctimonious kike mamzer baal-priest faggot sooner, then maybe Jeromy Visser and the Pisser-Possums would still be around to infest Christian Israel.

As far as Martin is concerned, I'm really not sure what to think of him, other than in a Genesis 3:15 enmity sense, but the same questions keep going through my mamzer baal-priest mind, whenever I bother to think about it at all and during the few seconds of lucidity:

Does he think this is a joke? How dare he spit on the apple of D-g's Eye? Does he believe that he won't be held to account by D-g as us mamzer baal-priests pretend to be servants of YHWH?

And these questions only arise when I am not convinced that he is:

A. Working as a federal informant like you, Bill Finck, trying to stay back out of prison and working as an informant and Bitch-Tits Matt TwOTT ZOGbott, whose family is a bunch of ZOGbots.

B. A crypto jew or mamzer like myself and Sored-Mamzer.

C. Being paid by some jew organization to disparage DSLCI like you and Eli James trying to destroy Bertrand Comparet's and Wesley Swift's Church and bring in an entire herd of ZOG agents provocateur and mamzers like myself and Sored-Mamzer and run off the real White men like Pastors Martin Lindstedt and Pastor John Britton.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:18 pm
                          Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-22-2010, 10:27 PM. Reason: Add Links
                          I'll sneak in as a kike mamzer,
                          then call the resident DSCI Pastors insane,
                          then try to get them banned.

Worked at Pisser's Cinder.
                          Worked at Finckelsheenie's

Comment

I like to shit a kike brick based upon what I heard on the Turd, #39.5

I like to shit a kike brick based upon what I Heard on the Turd, #39.5

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2945
                            http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...ased-upon.html

Lindstedt, last night your mouth was full of cursing and blasphemy, against us Spawn of D-g, just like I would expect from one of my fellow Satan's children. I was about to scream in kikeitude for you mentioning what a ZOGbot sleeze I was. I like to shit a kike brick based upon what I heard on the Turd, #39.5!!! Sored-Mamzer showed up on the chat, him and LiarBill DeClue(less) and them little ZOGbot turd-munchers couldn't be heard over the ridicule of the Nimbusters!!! I no longer can have shows on Talkshoe because my probation officer and the Department of ZOGland InSecurity wants to know everything about who is on my shitty podcasts that hardly anyone but my fellow mamzer tards and ZOG listens to.

Who do you really work for, Marty? Me, I am working with Eli James to finish off Pastor Wesley Swift's and Bertrand Comparet's original teachings, and bring in a whole herd of ZOG agents provocateur like Matt TwOtt ZOGbott and mamzers like Sored-Mamzer et.al. Now my probation officer keeps on telling me that if I don't do a good enough job of subverting the aboveground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church -- all four or five of it -- then back to administrative segregation for the rest of the prison term I go. I am wholly owned by ZOG.

Oh, and by the way, we never had any sort of formal "agreement" or "alliance" of any sort. But then again, first as a ZOG pig, and now as a ZOGbot in-fill-traitor wanting to get into the DSCI Church and destroy it by watering down and perverting doctrine and bringing in a whole herd of pet mamzers and shabbes whiggers, I never have any intention of observing any agreement in any case. Keeping agreements is something that us regime criminals and jew mamzers have no obligation to keep with you White Devils. I have the proof below, not that you will be able to see it because I banned you and Pastor John Britton by now. But this is supposed to be read only by my pet whiggers and mamzers, so I'll pretend that you are looking at this Marty. Attention! Finck-el-stein-possums: note that your communication with me then was over a week before I ever put this board up. What the fuck that has to do with the price of gefilte-fish and lox on bagels, I can't say. But below on Marty's Christian Nationalist Forum is what was said by both myself and Pastor Lindstedt, so that any agreement, if any, can be seen:

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=295

Oh, and yes, you are so banned, you and your little sock-possum Pastor John Britton. When us baal-priests and mamzers and jews get done, there won't be anything left of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian of Pastor Wesley Swift or Bertrand Comparet. I hate the DSCI Church and I hate White Christian Israelite men! The age of us ZOGbot whigger, jews, and mamzer ass-clowns is cum, cum, cumming!!!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:40 pm
                            Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-22-2010, 10:29 PM. Reason: Matt TwOtt ZOGbott Show us jewr man-tits!!!

:

Comment

Can We Please Recover the Pretend Sanctimony of This Forum?

Can We Please Recover the Pretend Sanctimony of This Forum?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2959
                              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&t=1382#p4317

I am just as guilty as Lindstedt for participating in the poo-flinging contest that seems to be spiralling out of control again. My German rage gets the best of me. I once again admit defeat in the face of such opposition because I fail to behave in a Christ-like manner, and my spirit hurts for lack of compliance. My brethren (because I know you TRULY are my brethren, by your fruits I know you), I implore you all to wipe your hands clean and shake the dust off your feet of this 'man'. I assure you that when he outlives his 'usefullness', he will get flushed like the turds he so admires. Let him fester in his own little corner until Bill can no longer stand his stench. We ought not concern ourselves with his obvious slander and race-mixing/rape advocacy anymore.

I know as well as any of you here how hard it is to ignore such behavior . . . we are a race of warrior priests, by heaven! But we all expend way too much energy on an obviously unrepentant fool.

I mean no offense to my brethren who participated in 'dialog' with this man, but I am now going to relegate any and all threads concerning Marty to the Septic Tank. I can no longer handle the stench that is permeating the sanctity of this wonderful forum. I have confidence that you all will understand this move.

Praise Yahweh and Hail Victory!
                              Matthew TwOtt ZOGbott

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott

http://mamzers.org/useful/avatars/Ma...OGbott-big.jpg

Did you know that I'm Yashuah's Battle-Ass?

Comment

Working...
                              X