Letter from CornCobb to jewboy Linder, April 28, 2014

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...33#post1684433
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0671#post10671
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0671#post10671

[seems to be postmarked april 28, 2014]

To: ALEX LINDER
    Re: PRE-SENTENCE INVESTIGATION BY SANDRA RENTON
    Date: FRI.

Greetings -- ALEX -- MY LAWYER, RYAN HEINTZ, JUST PHONED ME ABOUT 2 HRS. AGO. IT TURNS OUT THE P.S.I. CAME IN HIS MAIL & SHE (RENTON) COMPLETED IT BEFORE TAKING OFF ON HER ANNUAL VACATION.

ALEX, I'D LIKE TO ENUMERATE SOME OF THE POINTS SHE CLAIMS IN THE P.S.I.. SHE IS RECOMMENDING 2 YEARS IMPRISONMENT (WHICH VARIES WIDELY FROM HEINTZ & PROSECUTOR TODD A. SCHWARZ' "TIME SERVED & 4 YRS. PROBATION."

IT COULD BE THAT JUST ABOUT THE ONLY PERSON WHO CARES MUCH ABOUT THIS IS ME, THOUGH I DO THINK THAT WHAT WITH THE GENERALLY DETERIORATING CIVIL RIGHTS FOR WHITES IN THIS COUNTRY, THAT EVEN A CURSORY EXAMINATION OF SOME OF RENTON'S "FACTS" WILL CLUE WN'S AS TO WHAT SPECIFIC TECHNIQUES WILL BE HARNESSED AGAINST THEM IN NEAR FUTURE.

SO, THANKS FOR YOUR PUBLIC (ON VNNF) CONSIDERATIONS OF THE PARTICULARS I'M ABOUT TO RELAY. OF COURSE, I'M WELL AWARE THAT SIGNIFICANT NUMBERS OF WN DON'T LIKE AT ALL ANY ASPECT OF WHAT WENT DOWN IN LEITH.

IN ANY CASE, I WANT TO ENUMMERATE SOME OF THE MORE ELUCIDATING & ODD ASPECTS OF THE P.S.I. & I'M HOPING YOU MIGHT BE WILLING TO RELATE THEM IN DETAIL ON VNNF:

1) FIRSTLY, SANDRA RENTON DID NOT EVEN GET THE CHARGES RIGHT! AS MY LAWYER RYAN HEINTZ EXPLAINED IT TO ME ON THE PHONE TODAY, THE FELONY WHICH HAD BEEN GOING TO BE RETAINED AS THE SOLE ONE WAS THE CHARGE INVOLVING MILLER FERRIE (?), THE 60 YR OLD CRISSED-INSANER MARRIED TO THE SKY PILOT WITH TEH JUGGALO SON. REMEMBER? I'D CALLED DEPUTY GARRETT HARDING TO TELL HIM TO MEET ME AT MIKE BENCZ' PLACE (THE GUY WHO BOUGHT 3 LOTS & A SMALL COTTAGE FROM ME & FAILED TO MAKE A SINGLE MORTGAGE PAYMENT). BENCZ & HIS ROTUND GIRLFRIEND WERE THE NON-RACISTS FROM WISCONSIN WHO FOUND MY OFFER ON CRAIG'S LIST. THEN, WHEN THE S.P.L.C. GOT THE MOBGANG PILE-ON GOING, BENCZ & NELSON SUCKED-UP TO LEITH & EVEN STARTED ATTENDING PAUL FERRIE'S NEW LEIPZIG CHURCH! HA. MIKE BENCZ PAID $2,200 DOWN WITH HALF OF A WINNING $5000 LOTTERY TICKET, LMAO, THE KWA! OF A SUDDEN (& COMING BACK FROM FELLOW CRISSED-INSANER'S, LELAND & HEATHER COOK'S, MILLER FERRIE ACOSTED (ADDRESSED ME FIRST!).

PROSECUTOR TODD A. SCHWARZ -- AT LEAST AS I HAD UNDERSTOOD IT -- FOR A TIME (I'M NOT SURE THE EXACT WINDOW WHEN, BUT AROUND PLEA BARGAIN TIME) HAD THIS AS THE SOLE FELONY, THE OTHER 5 BEING REDUCED TO MISDEMEANORS, CLASS A ONES. SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE (OR MAYBE THE MILLER FERRIE "FELONY CHOICE" WAS MY MISUNDERSTANDING -- I DOUBT IT)... SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE, SCHWARZ DETERMINED THE FELONY TO RETAIN WAS THE DOG-RUNNER-OVERS, HALF EAST INDIAN 22 YR OLD HABERSTROH & HER MOM. BECAUSE KYNAN & I DIDN'T HAVE WEAPONS (FIREARMS), BUT I WAVED MY CANE IN THE AIR -- HORRORS! & WE YELLED FOR THEM TO STAY THERE, AS WE WERE CALLING 911. DEBORAH, KYNAN & I ALL SAW THE RED PICKUP SPEED UP & HEAD STRAIGHT FOR THE 13 MONTH OLD PITBULL BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. WE HAD FELT A LOT SAFER HAVING THOSE TWO LEAPING PITBULLS WITH US IN LEITH FOR THOSE FEW DAYS.

SO ... NO FIREARM, NO TWO YEAR AUTOMATIC TIME SENTENCE (WHICH ITSELF CAN BE TECHNICALLY SUSPENDED). BUT SANDRA RENTON CITED, INCORRECTLY, THE TWO YEAR MANDATE OF THE STATUTE -- W.T.F.?

2) SANDRA RENTON ADDITIONALLY EXPLICITLY CITED THE LYING PART OF LELAND COOK'S & GREGORY BRUCE'S STORY THAT KYNAN & I STOPPED & STOOD & FACED THEM AT COOK'S HOUSE. THIS ENTRY WAS DROPPED (CAUSE THE VIDEO SHOWED COOK & BRUCE LIED) LONG AGO -- I THINK IT WAS BACK IN JANUARY IN COURT AT THE PRELIMINARY WHEN SCHWARZ GAVE US THE REVISED CHARGES IN WHICH COOK'S & BRUCE'S "STOPPED & FACED US" LIE WAS REDACTED. BUT, SANDRA RENTON FOUND THAT LYING DRAMA USEFUL TO IMPUGN ME, SO IT'S BACK IN THE FORM OF HER P.S.I. ON ME!

3) ALEX, I KNOW YOU REMEMBER THE MONTANA HUMAN RIGHTS NETWORK THING AFTER I GOT KICKED OUT OF THE KALISPELL FEDERALLY-FUNDED CHRISTIAN SHELTER SOON AFTER I WALKED INTO MONTANA FROM B.C. OVER THE ROCKIES. ANYWAY, I WAS BLOGGING THEN & RESEARCHED ALL THOSE BOARD MEMBERS. ONE WAS A CHOCOLATE FACTORY OWNER, IN MY OPINION, A POOFTER NAMED NEIL BROWN. THIS GUY DRESSES MORE OR LESS LIKE THE FEMALE-LIKE GAY CHARACTER BOYFRIEND TO ROBIN WILLIAMS -- ACTOR NAMED NATHAN LANE. SO ON HIS CHOCOLATE SALES WEBSITE, HE IS SURROUNDED BY BEAUTIFUL VEGAS GIRLS -- HIS IDEA OF FAG HAGS, I SUPPOSE. UM, YUM! I AM SURE MANY VNNERS ARE JUST DYING TO BUY FRESH CHOCOLATE FROM A FECES HONEY-DRIPPER! NEIL BROWN (THINK I HAVE IT RIGHT) COMPLAINED TO KALISPELL POLICE THAT I WAS BLOGGING ABOUT HIM & THAT'S IN MY P.S.I.!

4) I HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER IN KALISPELL AGAISNT KARL GHARST, THE C.I. "PRIEST OF THE LORD" (HIS TERM). WHY? AFTER 3 MONTHS WORKING AS THE CAGE CLERK & 16 TOILET CLEANER & CONSTRUCTION HELPER, KARL TOLD ME HE HAD "WITNESSED ABOUT CRISSED" LONG ENOUGH TO ME & TAHT GAWD SOMETIMES SENDS GREAT DEMONIC SIPRITS TO HIS PRIESTS TO TEST THEIR FAITH (I SUSPECT KARL IS A METH HEAD -- HE STUTTERS & SPITTLE COMES OUT A LOT). THEN HE REGULARLY THREATENED ME. KARL THEN CALLED THE "FRESH LIFE CHURCH", A.K.A. SKULL CHURCH (THEY HAVE KIND OF A TOTENKOPF SKULL LOGO, A YUPPIE H.Q. WITH SPIFFILY DRESSED YOUNG PARISIONERS & 2 OLD MOVIE THEATERS & OTHER REAL ESTATE. TEN PERCENT OF KALISPELL IS IN THIS CULT -- NO SHIT! WHAT A TERRIFIC P.L.E., EH? QUICK ANECDOTE. ONE COLD NIGHT AS I STRODE THROUGH KALISPELL ON MY WAY BACK TO MY PINE BOUGH DUGOUT, THE CHARISMATIC PREACH OF FRESH LIFE SKULL BOOMED ON THE EX-MOVIE THEATER SIDEWALK LOUDSPEAKER: "YOU'VE GOT TO SHAKE YOUR BOOTY FOR GAWD, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? NOT EXACTLY , LOL.

SO, AFTER I MADE THE RESTRAINING ORDER, I GET STORMED IN MY ROOM AT THE ROOMING HOUSE. TURNS OUT SOME ONE HAD CALLED FRESH LIFE SKULL & LITTERED A BUNCH OF SEXUAL THREATS OR BELITTLE-INGS (SO THE CONS TOLD ME) & DECLARED, "THIS IS CRAIG COBB CALLING!" GHARST HAS A THING FOR "FALSE SHEPARDS OF JESUS" & RAN DOWN FRESH LIFE PLENTY. I AM CERTAINLY NO FAN OF TUNIES, BUT THAT'S NOT MY STYLE & I DIDN'T DO THAT. GUESS WHAT'S IN SANDRA RENTON'S P.S.I. -- "MY" SUPPOSED CALL TO FRESH LIFE THE SKULL!

KARL WENT ON TO DECLARE IN THE HEARING FOR THE CONTINUANCE OF THE RESTRAINING ORDER: "YOUR HONOR, DO YOU REMMEBER THAT DOUBLE MURDER OF JUDGE LEFKOW'S HUSBAND & MOTHER IN CHICAGO? ... IT WAS CRAIG COBB WHO ORDERED THAT HIT BY BART ROSS & HE TOLD ME SO"! MORE OF GHARST'S HARD-WORKING METH TALKING

THERE'S MORE, ALEX, BUT I'VE TRIED YOUR PATIENCE WITH ALL THIS, & I'M SURE YOU GET THE PICTURE. MY LAWYER & SCHWARZ ARE SEEKING AN IN-CHAMBER SESSION WITH THE JUDGE OVER THIS RADICAL LEFTIST P.S.I. I THINK S.P.L.C./A.D.L. HAD A HAND IN IT, BUT I CAN'T PROVE IT. PLUS, WHO CARES ANYWAY?

ALL THE BEST TO MR. CLIVEN BUNDY OF BUNKERSVILLE, NEVADA.

YOUR FRIEND,

CRAIG COBB

P.S. OH YEAH, I FORGOT -- DURING MY ONE YEAR PROBATION AFTER THE TWO YEAR PRISON SENTENCE SANDRA RENTON RECOMMENDS, SHE SAYS I SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE A COMPUTER, USE A CELL PHONE OR GET ON THE INTERNET.

LASTLY, PROSECUTOR TODD A. SCHWARZ TOLD BISMARCK MEDIA THAT LEITHND.COM WEBMASTER (OF THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF LEITH, N.D.) GREGORY BRUCE "DRASTICALLY LACKS CREDIBILITY."

ADDENDUM: ALEX, THAT 'HOT SNAKES" VID CO., I THINK THE ONE THAT BURNED YOU WITH THE CANADIANS, IS THE ONE THAT HAS FILMED ME FOR NAT'L GEO. THEY DENIED SEVERAL TIMES THAT THEY WERE THE ONES WHO HAD FILMED YOU.

WELL, I DID IT CAUSE THEY PAID & THEY HAVE TO CITE SOME OF THE THINGS I SAID. THEY FILMED ME TWICE IN JAIL & SHERIFF LET THEM SET UP THEIR HUGE KLIEG LIGHTS & ALL. THEY STARTED "I.D.-ING" THEMSELVES AS NAT'L GEO, JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE PRE-SOLD THE EPISODE. I THINK IT COMES OUT IN MAY.

DIFFERENT SUBJECT: HEATHER COOK IS ALSO QUOTED AT LENGTH IN MY PRE-SENTENCE INVESTIGATION. MY LAWYER SAID "I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING IN THERE; SHE'S NOT EVEN ONE OF THE VICTIMS." BUT STILL, SHE GETS A VICTIM IMPACT BITCH! THAT LELAND COOK THE LYING, SELF-PROCLAIMED "PHD IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING" SHOW SPEAKS IN DOUBLE NEGATIVES WHEN THE ENGLISH GETS ROUGH & IS REALLY A "DIRT FOREMAN" AT THE DAM -- HE REALLY IS A MISFIT. I SUSPECT HE IS A SERIOUS HARD-CORE EX-METH HEAD (HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT 19 OR 20 IN 1984 WHEN THAT METH SCOURGE HIT FIRST). HE HAS LOUSY MOONSCAPE SKIN, BAD TEETH & A SUPER DYSFUNCTIONAL ATTITUDE. HIS WIFE LOOKS LIKE A BEAT DOG MOST OF THE TIME, THOUGH I HAVE SEEN HER ADOPT HIS PUSHY PERSONALITY WHEN DRIVING BY & FLIPPING US OFF. OH YEAH, & HE'S SOME BREED OF TUNIE CRISSED-INSANER TO BOOT! I FEEL MORE AT HOME WITH THE FATTIES AT THE WALMART...AS LEAST THEY ARE MOSTLY CONTENTED (IF OFTEN LOUD) GRAZERS. BUT IT'S JUST SO SCREWY THAT SANDRA RENTON CAN FLIP THIS DOSSIER (NOT EVEN THE RIGHT CRIME!) IN FRONT OF MY JUDGE & HE IS SUPPOSED TO DISPASSIONATELY GLEAN REAL FACT FROM HER TALMUDIC OR TALMUDIC-LIKE ALGORITHM. AT LEAST IT'S A GOOD & RIVETING TALE -- LIKE THE BIBLE!

[THE RADIO TALK SHOW BILL CUNNINGHAM SAYS 200-300 AMERICANS WERE "WAVING AROUND RIFLES" AT BLM FOR CLIVEN BUNDY. SEEMS THEIR LAW IS DIFFERENT THAN N.D.'S.]

EVERYONE Needs A Little . . . .

Kentucky Fried CornCobb!!!

Comment

• White Supremacist Craig Cobb Under Investigation

White Supremacist Craig Cobb Under Investigation

Posted: May 27, 2014 5:38 PM CDT
      Updated: May 27, 2014 5:38 PM CDT
      By Macy Egeland - megeland@kxnet.com

http://www.kxnet.com/story/25624064/...-investigation
      http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...57#post1694757
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0818#post10818
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0818#post10818

In April 2014, CornCobb makes a plea "bargain".
      Now the goofhead might be fucking up.

Craig Cobb, the White Supremacist who tried to take over the town of Leith, North Dakota, may be violating his terms of probation. The $outhern Poverty Law Center, working with the Liethopians, are trying real hard to put pore CornCobb back for some free North Dakotan room and board in theyz' jewlag.

In April, Judge David Reich sentenced Cobb to four years of supervised probation with 26 strict terms. But not strict enough for us ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns.

He is not allowed to have any contact with any of the victims, including by computer.

He also must let authorities search his residence and computer at any time.

Now Cobb appears to be posting photos and articles about people in Leith on a comedy page on a website, i.e. WhiggerNotions.cum, or also known by the jewboys and ZOGbot tards over on Rabbi Alex Linder's Greater Free Range Colostomy Bag & ZOGtard Corral, as The Stanley Diggs Rape & Torture Center. What ZOGtards, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

We are not able to confirm whether or not Cobb is actually the one posting, but they are under his name and photo.

A 19 paper file of evidence has been turned over to the Grant County Sheriff's Department. As if they want the goofy old 14% nigger bastard back.

Tim Tausend, a spokesperson for the Department of Corrections says Cobb's probation officer, Kevin Hagen, is investigating. But they are hoping real hard to ship CornCobb back to itz home in St. jewseph, Missery, where there is a minimmum-security State Nuthouse available to house such as CornCobb.

If they find he is violating the terms, he will go back to jail for one year. As if North Dakota really really wants more Kentucky Fried CornCobb!!!

Comment

• SPLC Has Begun Lobbying Campaign To Re-Imprison Me

SPLC Has Begun Lobbying Campaign To Re-Imprison Me

http://whitenations.com/showthread.p...9243#post39243
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0819#post10819
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0819#post10819

My probation officer called me today and stated that today he received two phone calls from SPLC, "one from a reporter." (Yes, civilian spy orgs have "reporters"). They stated they are sending him a large packet of my posts. They also inundated my judge (Reich) according to his statement from the bench with "unsolicited" messages.

A local TV station has insinuated I am in violation of my paroled terms by being on a computer on the net--"contacting" the 6 victims. Had I sent even one of them an email, that would be true. I have not. Nor have I digitally published a single one of the victims' names, addresses, photos etc. My terms do not
        forbid me from posting on net or WN sites. I just cannot explicitly send personal messages via emails to the victims. I have not done that.

On the other hand, while I was in jail my domain craigcobb.com expired. It is now online, and had a pic of my ex neighbor's place burning. My parole officer was concerned about this photo--seeing it on craigcobb.com and all. i explained that someone masked that domain ownership. GoDaddy was the selling agent. I fully believe the owner is Gregory Bruce, but it would take weeks or months to prove. Here is the google cache CRAIG COBB NEWS FLASH By the way, my ex neighbor, Jeff Schoep, says Custer Health told him he cannot be sued for that razing because it was done without full legal process. Plus he still owns the land.

I know a lot of you post on SPLC. Frankly speaking, very few of you have directly and daily felt the brunt of having been gang-stalked by them. I have--several times.

I'd appreciate it if you'd all consider emailing or calling my probation officials and politely explain what SPLC is and how they gang-stalk.

Lastly, from the Way Back Machine, here is the skinny on UnityND. Given the known historical connections between ADL and ARA and ADL and SPLC--well, you get the drift. It's quite literally communism.

Thank You for your considerations. I do need some help contacting authorities with the opposite messages which SPLC will flood against me. You all have that power. Tweets under hashtag #craig cobb would help too.
        http://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=craig%20cobb&src=typd
        Emails and faxes would likely be better than phone calls; phone messages might annoy them.

I may or may not post again here or on White Nations. Some of you will say "I had my chance and blew it". No. I have not broken the terms. Via propagandization, just as they have done for over well over half a century (even much longer) they wish you to accept that incremental supposition of illogic.

Shortly after UnityND came online, they took the Anti Racist Action logo off their
        graphic after I publicly outed and mocked them on White Nations.

Well, a little trip to the Way Back Machine, and we have restored history.

There is so much material on ARA (the Alliance and the Action) all over the net, as well as data re their numerous connections to communists, ADL and SPLC.
        Note the words "A Project Of"
        in lower right hand corner, tiny print, just above "Anti Racist Action ND".

UnityND Donations

Zionist Organization B'nai Brith's Karen Mock Helped Funding ARA Extremists - YouTube

Comment

• Craig Cobb Under Investigation for Violating the Terms of His Parole

Craig Cobb Under Investigation for Violating the Terms of His Parole

By Ryan Lenz on May 28, 2014 - 3:06 pm

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/0...of-his-parole/
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0826#post10826
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0826#post10826

Craig Cobb, the white supremacist who terrorized a small North Dakota town after attempting to build an extremist, whites-only enclave there, is under investigation for violating the terms of his parole, according to a local television station.

The investigation stems from Cobb’s activities on WhiteNations.com, an online racist forum managed by Stanley Edward Diggs of Houma, La. Diggs, who calls himself “Fred O’Malley” online, created White Nations after being booted from its competitor, Vanguard News Network (VNN), over his attempts to get rid of a user whom he falsely believed was working with the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

The Grant County Sheriff’s Department declined to comment when contacted by Hatewatch on Wednesday. But KX News reported that Cobb, or someone using his name and photo, has been posting information about people to White Nations, including family and biographical information about Heidi Beirich, director of SPLC’s Intelligence Project, which publishes this blog.

Craig Cobb

According to KX News, 19 pages of evidence have been turned over to the sheriff’s department. A spokesperson for the North Dakota Department of Corrections, Tim Tausend, said that

Cobb’s parole officer, Kevin Hagen, is leading an investigation.

Cobb, 62, was arrested in November 2013, after parading through the streets of Leith, N.D., with a firearm –– something he claimed to have done in response to harassment. He was charged with seven felony counts of terrorizing, which would have carried a maximum sentence of 30 years in jail. But under the terms of a plea agreement, Cobb was sentenced to four years of supervised release and was prohibited from any contact with the victims, including by computer.

Since his release from jail, Cobb has been quite prolific, posting hundreds of times to White Nations under a section called “Cobb’s Corner,” including posts detailing how to make improvised flaming arrows with steel wool and a 9-volt battery.

Comment

• White supremacist wants to return to his native Missouri

White supremacist wants to return to his native Missouri

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
            Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 2:00 am

http://m.columbiatribune.com/news/wh...comments=focus
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0832#post10832
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0832#post10832

BISMARCK, N.D. — A white supremacist who tried to take control of a small North Dakota town where he had hoped to establish an Aryan enclave is following through with plans to try to move to Missouri.

Craig Cobb, 62, was sentenced last month to four years of probation for terrorizing the residents of Leith. Cobb said during his sentencing that he wanted to go to his native state of Missouri to care for his mother. He told The Associated Press in April that he was tired of being in the spotlight and wanted to "retire from white nationalism."

Cobb made a formal request to Missouri to accept him through an interstate compact that regulates the supervision of adult offenders, North Dakota Corrections Department spokesman Tim Tausend said yesterday. Missouri will have to agree to assume responsibility for Cobb's supervision before he can leave North Dakota.

Tausend said offenders who want to move to a different state have to have a place to stay. Cobb will not say where his mother lives.

North Dakota Corrections officials expect an answer from Missouri by mid-June, Tausend said.

Two years ago, Cobb fled Canada, where there is an outstanding hate crime charge against him, and came to North Dakota, buying up lots in Leith and attempting to recruit others with white power views to come to the town of about two dozen residents and assume control. His plans fizzled, and he was jailed in November after he and another man carried out armed patrols in the community.

"Get him out of here. We don't care," town spokesman Greg Bruce said Friday. "I'm tired of him. I'm fine with him moving to Missouri."

Cobb has been living in Bismarck since his release from jail, according to Tausend. Leith Mayor Ryan Schock said Cobb has stayed away from the town, as he must do under terms of his probation.

— The Associated Press

Comment

• White supremacist buying house in Sherwood

White supremacist buying house in Sherwood

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/stat...a4bcf887a.html
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0968#post10968
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0968#post10968

CornCobb's new hovel in Sherwood, North Dakota

White supremacist Craig Cobb appears to be following his pattern of buying cheap property, this time in Sherwood, a small town of 242 , two miles from the Canadian border.

Renville County Auditor LeAnn Pollman said Cobb came to courthouse Monday and paid up two years’ taxes of $1,084 for an empty two-story house. She said a new deed showing Cobb as owner has not been recorded though he and the owner may have signed one.

The seller is Floyd Randall of Elk Grove, Calif.

Cobb, 62, has been out of jail for two months and is serving four years’ probation for terrorizing and menacing residents of Leith. He showed up in Leith and quietly bought up 12 empty properties, including the house he lived in without sewer or water for more than a year, until his arrest. He planned to takeover Leith government with other separatists. He flew swastika flags in town and posted racialist signs on his empty lots. It culminated with him and fellow neo-Nazi Kynan Dutton confronting Leith residents with loaded guns. Dutton also is on probation, living in Underwood.

Sherwood Police Chief and lone officer Ross Carter said the two-story house is run down and smelled overpoweringly of dog and cat urine and feces the last time he entered it. He said he wishes local health authorities would deal with the property. He's also the town maintenance man and said there's water to the house, but it's not hooked up.

Former Sherwood Mayor Allen Engh said he doesn’t think the house is fit for habitation.

Renville County Sheriff Barry Vannatta said he was notified that Cobb was coming to the county and said he isn’t sure what Cobb’s plans are “for a little town up north in the middle of nowhere.”

He said he thinks it’s possible that Cobb’s followers will be next to move in.

The sheriff said he’s had special training and knows what to look for with cult activity.

North Dakota Parole and Probation spokesman Tim Tausend said the Federal Bureau of Investigation recently confiscated Cobb]s laptop computer because of complaints about his internet activities, possibly in violation of his parole conditions.

Before Sherwood, Cobb had tried to move to Missouri to take care of his aging mother there. That state denied him a parole compact because he hadn’t had contact with her for 40 years. Tausend had said he didn't know if Cobb’s mother also was against it.

Reach reporter Lauren Donovan at 701-220-5511 or lauren@westriv.com.

Comment

• Schwarz will not be disciplined in Cobb case

Schwarz will not be disciplined in Cobb case

By Lauren Donovan
                July 02, 2014 3:49 pm

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0973#post10973
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0973#post10973

An inquiry committee of the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court has dismissed a complaint against Grant County State’s Attorney Todd Schwarz, who handled the prosecution of white supremacist Craig Cobb.

The committee said there was insufficient evidence of misconduct as alleged by Leith Mayor Ryan Schock, Leith Councilman Lee Cook and Leith media representative Gregory Bruce.

A hearing on the complaint was held June 6.

The three men complained that Schwarz improperly dismissed a charge that Cobb terrorized Bruce, that Schwarz used inflammatory and vulgar language when meeting with Cobb’s victims and that he acted unethically while handling Cobb’s prosecution.

The committee dismissed the complaint because of the discretion afforded prosecutors and because coarse language is not a disciplinary violation.

The inquiry committee’s decision can be appealed to the court’s Disciplinary Board. Bruce said no decision has been made about an appeal. Schwarz did not return a phone call or text message seeking comment on the decision.

After Cobb was arrested and jailed on seven counts of terrorizing Leith residents, Schwarz dismissed the count against Bruce and then helped arrange a plea deal in which Cobb was released with time served and four years’ probation for misdemeanors and one felony.

Cobb and fellow neo-Nazi Kynan Dutton were arrested following an armed patrol of Leith, part of their scheme to take over the town’s government. Cobb is now moving to Sherwood, a town located two miles from Canada.

Reach reporter Lauren Donovan at 701-220-5511 or lauren@westriv.com

Comment

• White supremacist says he wants to be left alone

White supremacist says he wants to be left alone . . .
                  CornCobb says, "No More, No More!!!"

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0984#post10984
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0984#post10984

BISMARCK, N.D. — A white supremacist serving probation for terrorizing and menacing residents of his former North Dakota community says he has no plans to make waves in the town he now calls home.

City officials in Sherwood on Thursday also said they don't anticipate problems either with Craig Cobb or with people who don't like his presence in the community.

Cobb, 62, said he finalized the purchase of a home in Sherwood and moved in on Tuesday. Terms of his probation for actions in Leith last year require him to either work or study, and he's considering taking university classes online.

Cobb said he will not try to turn Sherwood into an all-white enclave, which he unsuccessfully attempted in Leith. Sherwood is larger, with about 260 people compared to Leith's two dozen.

Cobb said he does not plan to display white power signs or flags outside of his home, as he did in Leith. CornCobb doesn't want his ass whupped and to be run out of town like at Leith.

"I'd like to be left alone," he said. "I consider myself retired (from white nationalism). It's the people of North Dakota who have decided I can't have a quiet, peaceful existence."

Cobb is serving four years of probation for scaring residents of Leith last November by patrolling the town with a gun. He struck a plea deal with prosecutors that kept him out of prison, but his home state of Missouri last month declined his request to move there. Cobb said he considered buying a house in Ellendale but chose the one in Sherwood instead. He said he found the house online and does not personally know the owner, who now lives in California.

Cobb said he is busy cleaning, repairing and painting the home, and arranging for utility hookups. No one has threatened him "but I did call the sheriff last evening to ask him to make some more cruises by the house," he said.

Mayor Garrett Volk and Police Chief Ross Carter said there have been no problems either with Cobb or with people who don't like his presence, and they don't expect any.

"I figure he just wants to lay low," Volk said.

"People are starting to settle down a little bit," Carter said, though he added that, "everybody's watching him."

Comment

• White Supremacist Craig Cobb Buying Property in North Dakota – Again

White Supremacist Craig Cobb Buying Property in North Dakota – Again . . .
                    . . . us dirty jews will never let our tool CornCobb be!!!

By Ryan Lenz on July 2, 2014 - 3:12 pm

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/0...-dakota-again/
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1006#post11006
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1006#post11006

White supremacist Craig "Corn" Cobb hasn’t stopped buying property in North Dakota, as us at the SPLC direct him to do so, giving CornCobb the money under the table. Working with this California jewboy, Alex Linder, a marrano Ashkenazi jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS we at the $PLC set things up and then we give CornCobb itz marching orders. Like in Grant County, North Dakota, a thirty-mile town with the only West-River mudshark and Cleveland nigger beast of the field where last year he unsuccessfully tried to build an all-white racist enclave by quietly purchasing more than a dozen lots in the town of Leith. Hatewatch exposed the effort by our jewboy mole CornCobb last August.

According to news reports from this skank unable to let CornCobb be, Renville County Auditor LeAnn Pollman said Cobb paid two years’ worth of property, totally $1,084, for an empty two-story house in Sherwood, population 242, about 180 miles north of Leith. The seller is Floyd Randall of Elk Grove, Calif.

While there is no indication that Cobb, who is on probation after pleading guilty to one count of felony terrorizing and five counts of misdemeanor menacing, intends to replicate his plans for Leith, which as planned by us jews at the $PLC and carried out by our jewboy operative Corncobb there already appear to be efforts to roll up the welcome mat.

Craig "Corn" Cobb -- our $PLC tool & 14% nigger, 86% jewboy!!!

Renville County Sheriff Barry Vannatta said he was notified that Cobb was moving to Sherwood after Missouri denied Cobb’s request to move there, ostensibly to care for his ailing mother. Vannatta said he wasn’t sure of Cobb’s plans “for a little town up north in the middle of nowhere,” and he fears Cobb’s followers may be the next to move to Sherwood, and start roiling up them whiggers .

Sherwood Police Chief Ross Carter –– who is the town’s only police officer –– told The Bismarck Tribune that the house Cobb bought has been a blight for some time. Its residents have been mostly stray dogs and cats, and the last time Carter visited the house, he said it smelled overwhelmingly of dog and cat urine and feces. But Renville County is close to Bakken Oil jobs, being the seventh largest oil-producing county in North Dakota. Them dogs and cats will simply have to get used to the smell.

North Dakota Parole and Probation spokesman Tim Tausend, who in May confirmed that Cobb was under investigation for his Internet activities on the white supremacist website WhiteNations.com, after we snitched him out, also told the paper that the Federal Bureau of Investigation had recently confiscated Cobb’s laptop computer because of complaints from us dirty jews here at the $outhern Professional Liar's Center about his Internet activities.

Comment

• Cobb’s new town watchful, but open-minded

Cobb’s new town watchful, but open-minded

By Kathleen Bryan
                      Jul 12, 2014 at 8:32 a.m.

http://www.jamestownsun.com/content/...-open-minded-0
                      http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...17#post1711817
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1023#post11023
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1023#post11023

Nettie Daeley, owner of Nettie’s Diner, greets a customer in Sherwood, N.D., on Friday.
                      Kathleen J. Bryan / Forum News Service

SHERWOOD, N.D. — Near the end of U.S. Highway 28, past fields of wheat, soybeans and lemon-yellow canola lies a sleepy town where residents are friendly, but a man who recently arrived in town has some not feeling so welcoming.

Craig Cobb, the white supremacist convicted of terrorizing and menacing residents in the small North Dakota town of Leith, walked into the Renville County Courthouse on June 30 and paid $1,084.90 to cover two years of outstanding taxes on a rundown house on 3rd Avenue East in Sherwood, a town of about 240 people about 65 miles northwest of Minot, near the Canadian border.

“I was kind of frightened,” said Nettie Daeley, owner of Nettie’s Diner on Main Street. “I was concerned because of all the things I read about him, the way he thinks. We live in a family community. We don’t think the way he does. We’re a much more loving community than that.”

Cobb, 62, was sentenced April 30 to four years of supervised probation after pleading guilty to one charge of felony terrorizing and five counts of misdemeanor menacing stemming from November incidents in Leith, southwest of Bismarck.

Cobb tried unsuccessfully to turn Leith into an all-white enclave during a nine-month period last year. An armed patrol of the town led to the terrorizing charges.

After his request to serve his probation in Missouri was denied, Cobb set his sights on buying property elsewhere in North Dakota.

When Cobb arrived in Sherwood some residents panicked, others said they weren’t concerned — like Mark and Susie Knox, who live in a 100-year-old Victorian house off Main Street and spend part of the year in Scottsdale, Ariz.

“I’m not nervous, not concerned. We live in Arizona, we have lot of issues in Arizona,” Susie said.

Chief of Police Ross Carter, the town’s lone officer, said Cobb got a haircut and cleaned up quite a bit, and stays “pretty much to himself.”

“He doesn’t go anywhere without somebody knowing. Somebody’s always watching. I’ve talked to him. He’s talking about his water, power, sewer — getting it all turned on. I haven’t had any trouble, I haven’t really been anticipating any unless somebody wants to start trouble,” said Carter.

Cobb has long been active in the white supremacist movement, and was arrested on a hate-crime charge in Canada. He fled to the United States to avoid prosecution. The United States would not extradite Cobb because no similar law exists in this country.

While Canada is just two miles away, his past there would discourage him from jumping the border.

“He said ‘I can’t go to Canada because I’m wanted there,’” Carter said.

Cobb’s gray-shingled two-story house sits on a corner lot in the shadow of the town’s Catholic church. A no trespassing sign is staked on the front lawn along with one in a first-floor window.

Bob Steeves, who with wife Karen lives across the street, said it “wasn’t good” when he learned Cobb purchased the house.

“Everybody’s kind of keeping their eye open. … He said he wants to be left alone. I find that hard to believe,” Steeves said.

Sherwood’s Main Street is typical of small towns across the state: a bank, post office, bar, hardware store and several other businesses are flanked by a towering grain elevator. The library and city hall share the building formerly occupied by the grocery store.

It’s here where Cobb is often seen connecting to the WiFi on his laptop. Librarian Marian Lozensky said he’s “pretty quiet and very polite,” however, she takes opportunities to introduce him to other patrons. After greeting them, she said he says “Have a nice day.”

“He’s just going to be low key. He doesn’t want to get into any trouble or start any trouble,” she said.

Cobb was not available to be interviewed Friday.

Cissy Fitzpatrick and her husband stopped by Cobb’s house to introduce themselves. She said they talked about a “little bit of everything” through an open window. She was quick to tell him that “my child is gay.”

“I stand behind her. I love her and I support her,” she told him, to which he replied “as you should.”

She said she’s had three or four conversations, that he’s a nice, soft-spoken man.

“The town is in an uproar. … I understand he’s done things in the past. I think he’s past that now. Everybody has a right to change.”

CornCobb's new hovel in Sherwood, North Dakota

Comment

• Might is Right Surprise Night: Special Guest Craig Cobb

Might is Right Surprise Night: Special Guest Craig Cobb

http://www.dailystormer.com/might-is...st-craig-cobb/
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1033#post11033
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1033#post11033

Craig Cobb, 2013

What was to be a podcast about “Siege” by James Mason turned into a visit with Craig Cobb after he called in. It is a treat to hear the latest news from “Aryan Of The Year 2013″ Craig Cobb.

We have all heard the Jew media spin about Craig Cobb, but now we get to hear the truth from the man himself. As usual Craig is fascinating to listen to. He talks about a wide range of interesting topics and fields questions from several callers.

Download Link: http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/sho...ow_6679319.mp3

Comment

• Even though neo-Nazi Craig Cobb is gone, tiny North Dakota town can't rest easy

Even though neo-Nazi Craig Cobb is gone, tiny North Dakota town can't rest easy

By Lauren Donovan Bismarck Tribune
                          September 23, 2014 9:55 am

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/stat...f3549e40c.html
                          http://billingsgazette.com/news/stat...ee05f2f7d.html
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1454#post11454
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1454#post11454

Craig Cobb’s house is empty, with little evidence that it is likely among the most photographed houses
                          in North Dakota, after he tried to take over Leith for neo-Nazi racists like himself.

LEITH, N.D. — A year ago, people could hardly believe their eyes, seeing this tiny Grant County village filled with neo-Nazi commandos on one side, protesters on the other and a squad of riot police between them.

Today, but for a few faded red swastikas painted on dying trees behind his house, it’s almost as if white supremacist Craig Cobb’s short-lived takeover attempt never happened.

Monday, the same date a year ago that 300 protesters showed up to stand against Cobb’s plans to take over the town government and open it to other racist sympathizers was, like then, the sweetest of September days.

Golden trees and emerald green grass arched by a brilliant blue sky marked the same season come once again, with a notable difference — Cobb, 62, is gone, marking parole on reduced terrorizing charges in another tiny North Dakota town near the Canadian border.

Some in town think he should still be locked up and hope that the monitor he’s wearing means he never returns, as he’s been court-ordered not to. His much-photographed house stands empty, the windows curtained over and some public health notices fading where they were taped to the glass.

Not settled

He might be about as far gone from Leith as North Dakota’s geography can get him, but he’s not forgotten.

While Miller Ferrie, a local substitute teacher and preacher’s wife, says she’s glad for the peaceful days that contrast a year ago, she says not all is settled in Leith.

“I tried to stay out of things; I still do. I hope there will be restoration,” she said, sitting on her deck near the garden, where zucchini plants show some damage from frost, but still struggle on.

The unsettled feeling has to do with an ongoing investigation into whether the city was legally within its rights to burn down a small house that Cobb had sold for $10,000 through the Internet to a Wisconsin couple, Michael Bencz and his wife, Deby Nelson. That was a year ago, back when Cobb first went public with his plans to make Leith a racial outpost for other white supremacists.

As part of his get-out-of-jail strategy following his arrest in November for terrorizing Leith residents during an armed patrol, Cobb deeded the couple’s property and several other lots he still owned back to the city. The house had been condemned by Custer District Health and had not been occupied for six decades or more.

Deed in hand, the city told Bencz and Nelson they would resell them the lots for $1, but the old house structure on it had to go.

Everyone involved says that was agreed to on both sides, but Nelson says they later told Mayor Ryan Schock they’d changed their mind and didn’t want it burned down, as had been done with some other condemned properties in town.

Nelson said they still have a valid contract for deed with Cobb, even though he didn’t take payments after the down payment, and the city’s ownership was subject to that deed.

Schock said the couple knew the house was condemned and he continued to tell them to remove anything from it before it was burned.

“It was a condemned piece of property no matter what their contract said. Why they don’t understand that is beyond me,” Schock said.

For this and all that happened in the Cobb protest, arrest and aftermath, Schock said the anniversary is not such a good day for him.

“It’s been a hellish year, I’m not going to lie about it,” he said.

Nelson said they were unfairly painted with the same neo-Nazi brush because of bad timing, showing up in Leith to fix up one of Cobb’s properties just when virtually all hell had broken loose. Meanwhile, they’re fixing up another house a few doors down and she said it’s unclear how or if the other dispute will be resolved.

She said it’s doubly unfair because Cobb quit cashing their contract payments and wanted the house for white supremacists that would move to Leith to join his cause.

“We got screwed over by Cobb and the city. Both sides were trying to get us out,” she said. “We’re constantly defending to people who we are and who we aren’t.”

Schock said the couple is making moves to buy other property in Leith and it feels just like it did when Cobb was buying up vacant lots. “The pattern is the same. They’re trying to pull the wool over everybody’s eyes,” he said.

Investigation

Lee Cook, a city councilman, said the city is being investigated by the Bureau of Criminal Investigation and has to turn over two years’ worth of council minutes and financial statements.

He said no one on the city council has ever seen a complaint, or really understands what’s happening or why. He said he’s angry that the state attorney general’s office refused to help Leith with the Cobb problem, but now the agency is investigating this obvious agreement that an old piece of structure had to go.

“They (Bencz and Nelson) agreed to it all beforehand,” he said. “When we said the city would deed it to them for $1 on the condition that the house be removed, Bencz said he didn’t need to think about it,” Cook said.

Even so, when Cook and Schock brought in equipment and burned the house three months ago, the couple called the Grant County Sheriff Department and made a complaint.

Sheriff Steve Bay said the investigation continues, but not through his office. The BCI does not confirm or deny investigations.

Bay said the anniversary of the protest in Leith snuck up on him; without being reminded of the date, he wouldn’t have given it much thought.

The whole situation cost Grant County taxpayers and the state tens of thousands of dollars in jail costs, public defenders for Cobb and his terrorizing cohort Kynan Dutton, armed police assistance during the rally, inspections of Cobb’s property, frequent police summons to Leith, and the list goes on.

Bay said he “hasn’t heard a thing” since Cobb was released on a plea deal and moved to Sherwood, near the border.

“I’d prefer, I wanted Cobb out of state and on probation in another state,” Bay said.

Meanwhile, it’s quiet in Leith and Bay said his office has only had two to three calls there in the past half year.

On guard

Cook said aside from being on guard when new vehicles roll through the town, he’s feeling more relaxed, though he’s planning to upgrade his outdoor security cameras and still keeps a gun loaded.

“There is joy to actually living here and not fighting the Nazi brigade everyday,” he said.

The Cooks live kitty-corner from Cobb’s former residence and had a front row seat to the swastika flags and neo-Nazi sympathizers coming and going, some moving in and at least one other setting up a tent.

Within two months of making his stand, Cobb, along with Dutton, was arrested for carrying armed weapons through town and threatening Lee Cook, and six others, including Miller and Paul Ferrie. Cobb was released in April after pleading guilty to mostly reduced charges and one felony terrorizing. Dutton was released and is on probation for reduced charges, also.

Heather Cook said she’ll never feel completely safe as long as she lives in Leith and she said their children still duck out of sight when someone comes into town they don’t recognize.

“I feel safe until someone drives through,” she said. “I don’t feel it will be totally over as long as we live in town.“

Comment

• CornCobb has a whole new virtual tard corral for CreaTards, mainly.

CornCobb has a whole new virtual tard corral for CreaTards, mainly.

Terms & General Usefulness of This Forum
                            11-14-2014, 08:52 PM

http://podblanc.guru/forum/white_dis...-of-this-forum
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1766#post11766
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1766#post11766

Don't sign up or post on this forum if you are a Christian -- or in either of the other two branches of the Loony Deset Semitic Triumvirate, Islam or Judaism. You are either definitively pro-White or a Christian -- not both. If you love your imaginary 'Harvey the Rabbit'-type desert Semitic boyfriend more than your people, you have real deep issues. We CreaTards follow the Holey Self-Loathing jewboy Rabbi Benny "Butt-fuck" Klassen the Founder of CreaTardivity, "The Dead jew on a Skinhead Goy-boy Dick", cum-cum, cum-cum.

Israel is blocked from viewing this forum and the video side. China and India and most of Africa (excepting SA) too. Don't post or signup here if you are a cop or in Homeland Security, and that includes right down to being 'small town kwap'. No SPLC, ADL, UnityND, etc. allowed. This 14% nigger/86% jewboy has means of detecting you. Think NSA and Mossad and $PLC/ADL.

Don't take two steps forward and one backward. Don't be too cute by half. This forum is mostly for useful information; it's not for armchair, after-work revolutionary quarterbacking. Most WN have accomplished next to nothing in furthering our goals. The Lie-th-o-pians, especially the mudshark and the nigger were on the ropes -- the dumb fucks didn't know it though. Now here I have Virtual CornCobbville-opia, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Don't post anything illegal. I'm not a lawyer; i'm a jew-nigger fuktard with a proven knack for getting into mischief, but have a sort of six-hundred-sixty-sixth sense of fuktardivity, especially fuktardivity not of my own.

I will quickly cancel accounts of troublemakers. Not looking for sycophants -- just realistic, consistent and extremely dedicated activists. There won't be constant nonsense here. Some alpha types who are genuine activists won't like that. It's OK. Not here to make friends. It's all to educate and bodily/feeling mind convince of the truths of our cause. And without it costing me $10,000 in silver like at the Stanley Diggs Rape Dungeon, oy vey!!! All the rest is dross.

Today is Friday, Nov 14, 2014, about 2:30 PM Central. . Within 24 hrs I will have this system tweaked so that your signup to the video side of the site automatically allows you to post on thhis vbulletin forum. Until then, if you want to operate on both sides of the site, it will constitute two different accounts--one on the video side at http://podblanc.guru and one here. The address to get here is http://podblancforum.com (my redirect should stick within the next couple of hours) or http://podblanc.guru/forum/white_discussion

I am not a trained techie, though from long practice on a kosher casting couch I understand a bit more about video aspects of sites. This vbulletin is a little more roughly sketched out. I will improve it over time. Reg'lar 666.6 F[l]ags over CornCobbville, itz. For me, the main thing is to get it up and google threaded prior to next week's criminal, White-genocidal Obama executive 'immigration' invasion order of 4.2 million.

There will be upload capability on http://podblanc.guru server (not just embeds) within about 48 hrs. So the unsung vid makers can construct the most intense truth propaganda you desire.

My old friend Agis of Goyfire used to tell me often in 2007/08/09 that within ten years, because of our many good works on the net, the evolutionary strategy of jews would be common knowledge with the brighter of White people. But first there has to be a little detour at the Lair of the Stanley Diggs Rape Dungeon after being kicked off the other self-loathing jewboy's Virtual Colostomy Bag & Free-Range ZOGtard Corral, aka TraitorGlenn Miller News Nutwerk, cum-cum, cum-cum. That time has already arrived, oy vey, and jewst in time for Kwanzaa for 14% of me and Hanukka for the rest.

Comment

• Leith story packing theaters at Sundance

Leith story packing theaters at Sundance

By Lauren Donovan
                              January 29, 2015 11:15 am

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/loca...735e75823.html
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2082#post12082
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2082#post12082

Know jewr Neighbor . . .
                              Especially if it is a 14% nigger / 86% jewboy like CornCobb!!!

This documentary movie poster promotes the story of Leith and white supremacist Craig Cobb,
                              who is depicted under the town sign with his walking stick.
                              The movie is being shown at the Sundance Film Festival in Salt Lake City.
                              (Submitted photo.)

The bizarre and headline-grabbing story of the tiny town of Leith taking on a white supremacist bowel movement is packing theaters at the prestigious Sundance Film Festival this week in Salt Lake City. Them gliberal ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns really ate that shit up, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

The filmmakers say “Welcome to Leith, Know Your Neighbors” has already been signed on by Public Broadcasting for release in 2016 for all the ZOGtards across the fruited & nutted ZOG-plain to slurp right down like diarrhea.. Meanwhile, they’re hoping to sell rights to theatrical distribution so it can show in theaters, including North Dakota, where them fuktards just managed to dodge a bullet and save one small "Thirty-Mile" town for a native mudshark and her Cleveland niggerboy Beast of Pleasure to practice telegonical anal miscegenation, cum-cum, cum-cum.

The 85-minute documentary, “Welcome to Leith, Know Your Neighbors,” by New York filmmakers Michael Beach Nichols and Christopher Walker was selected as one of 16 entries into the U.S. documentary division.

The festival is an opportunity for independent filmmakers to gain exposure, win awards, go ass-to-mouth and sign deals for movie or television distribution.

It also has been an opportunity for Leith Mayor Ryan Sch[l]ock to sit in a darkened theater underneath a reservation prairie-nigger lot-lizard squaw giving him a lap-dance and watch the story unfold again and again and again and again and again. "This is better shit, Maynard, than watching the prairie dogs and buffylow hump out on the lone prairie," said the sneaky Norwegian-mestizo fuktard, whose only claim to fame is CornCobb trying to make this ghost town into a Nazi white supremacist Mecca.

In a phone interview from Salt Lake City, Sch[l]ock said watching the story on film has been emotional and riveting. The filmmakers asked him to attend the festival to put a forked-tongue and two-face on the saga. CornCobb will NOT be invited lest Sch[l]ock piss hisself again.

“It brings back a lot of memories, and it tells the truth, such as it is. The good guys won in the end, and made the world safe for sodomy and mudsharking on the New Sodom of the Prairie,” said Sch[l]ock, pointing out that, if he hadn’t lived the story, he would hardly believe it happened, much like the Holohoax, which didn't really happen the way them dirty lying jews say it did, either.

He said he’s been surprised by the audience response -- the film will have six hundred and sixty-six showings -- because many hadn’t followed the news.

“I’m totally floored by all these stupid fucking questions. A lot of people, none of whom could last fifteen minutes of a typpycull North Dakota winter are thanking us for standing up to it and making my North Dakota ghost town safe for the inter-racial humpery of a frumpy old whiggress mud-shark and some nigger she found formerly living in Cleveland, Ohio, where they have a surplussage of niggers past theyz' prime in impregging them she-boon coons with new niglet life. The people that are watching it are blown away. Yesterday, there were tears everywhere in that theater, at the tail of the "hit-the-ho congoid Romeo" and the fat frumpy jewliette” said Sch[l]ock, explaining that he doesn’t feel like a hero, but more like a native red-man who, with others in town, had to deal with an extraordinary turn of events they never could have anticipated. Like the White Man returning and bringing things back to the way they were, say, in 1904, when the town was founded . . . by White men.

Sch[l]ock said he’d like for his fellow citizens to see it and for his own squaw to take the initiative and be tupped by Cleveland or Detroit niggers. "I'm looking forward to some of that congoid-cuckolding, cum-cum, cum-cum".

“I think the people of North Dakota will be impressed. It’s absolutely amazing,” he said. "Us red niggers have left the reservation!!!"

Nichols and Walker captured a story that started in the late summer of 2013, when the 20 or so who live in Leith learned that the quiet, 61-year-old man who’d purchased a small two-story house at the end of the street was a white supremacist actively soliciting other neo-Nazis to move in and take over.

By the time they learned the true identity of Craig Cobb, he had already purchased several other cheap and abandoned lots and properties. Cobb was using white supremacist websites and talk blogs promoting a scheme to run Leith’s government by voting themselves onto the town council.

While the story catapulted the town into national and international media coverage, Leith wrote new city ordinances to keep Cobb and his cohorts from occupying property without water or sewer. They endured displays of Nazi flags and swastikas, personal racist insults and drunken threatening outbursts at town meetings.

The saga took an even more dramatic turn in November 2013, when Cobb and his housemate, Kynan Dutton, were arrested for terrorizing after conducting an armed patrol of Leith. It ended in April, when Cobb was released from jail on a plea deal that reduced all but one felony count to a misdemeanor and required four years of supervised probation. Dutton was released earlier.

Cobb has since moved to Sherwood, near the border of Canada, a country from which he is a fugitive from years-old hate crime charges. He is under court order to stay away from Leith.

Nichols said he talked to Cobb Tuesday and invited him to participate by computer Skype with Thursday night’s audience. He said Cobb appears to be “laying low,” though he has restarted his former Podblanc website.

The filmmakers made several extended trips to Leith and are the only filmmakers of at least three to bring the Leith story all the way to public distribution.

“I feel very lucky that we covered the whole story. It happened in one place, but it has broad implications for the whole country. It was terrifying for the people of Leith, but they had cool heads for the most part and showed their strength and character,” Nichols said.

(Reach that stupid lying cunt Lauren Donovan at 701-220-5511 or lauren@westriv.com.)

Comment

• Sundance 2015: White supremacist guest leads to heated 'Welcome to Leith' Q&A

Sundance 2015: White supremacist guest leads to heated 'Welcome to Leith' Q&A

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...ry.html#page=1
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2108#post12108
                                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2108#post12108

I liked your film, but this is disgusting.”

It was a dramatic and confrontational scene at the post-screening Q&A for the documentary “Welcome To Leith” on Thursday night, as many in the audience turned against the filmmakers and festival staff over the appearance via teleconferencing of one of the film’s subjects, white supremacist Craig Cobb.

In introducing the screening, at Sundance’s Temple Theatre venue inside a synagogue, filmmakers Michael Beach Nichols and Christopher K. Walker simply noted that “there’ll be a Q&A with one of the subjects from the film.” The film chronicles the attempt by Cobb to take over the small town of Leith, N.D., and transform it into a haven for white supremacists.

The town has a population of only 24, and so as Cobb bought parcels of land that he would in turn deed over to like-minded people, his plan was to gain enough local votes and political power to legally run the town. Cobb was eventually jailed for terrorizing residents with a gun and is now out of prison and living elsewhere in North Dakota.

The film, playing as part of the festival’s U.S. documentary competition, has been well received by critics and was singled out by Times critic Kenneth Turan and New York Times critic Manohla Dargis as one of the highlights of the festival. Seeking theatrical distribution, the film will be broadcast on PBS at a future date.

At earlier Sundance screenings of the film, Leith’s Mayor Ryan Schock appeared for Q&As. After the screening Thursday, Nichols said, “one person from the film would like to participate in the Q&A tonight, so I’d like to introduce Craig Cobb.”

lRelated Sundance 2015: 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' as fest breakout
                                MOVIES NOW
                                Sundance 2015: 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' as fest breakout
                                SEE ALL RELATED

An air of shocked surprise went through the crowd, and as people looked around to see if Cobb was there, he suddenly loomed over the room on the theater’s screen via Skype.

“Good evening Mr. Cobb. Welcome to Sundance, virtually,” said Sundance programmer Hussain Currimbhoy, who moderated the event. “My name is Hussain Ali Currimbhoy. I’m the programmer here at Sundance and Temple Har Shalom.” This was met with laughs and a roar of approval from the crowd.

Currimbhoy asked the first question of Cobb, as to why he agreed to participate in the film.

“All during the conception and manifestation of what occurred, I would run algorithms in my head, really just binary code, if not this than that, if not that than this,” said Cobb, with a white beard and white hair in a dark jacket over a red shirt and white tie against a silver background.

“In the case of the film, by and by,” continued Cobb, who has not yet seen the finished film, “I began to realize that Mike Nichols and Chris Walker were pretty much straight shooters, so it would help the message to be promulgated over time. And they did a very good job.”

The next question was from the audience and directed to the filmmakers, as to what was the most uncomfortable moment in shooting the film.

“We didn’t want to make the film unless we could speak to every side, every perspective,” said Nichols. “It would be very easy to tell the story of the Leith residents solely but that wasn’t what we were interested in doing. We wanted to tell Mr. Cobb’s story and what he wanted to do as well. Because that was the story, this story was what was happening in Leith, N.D.

cComments
                                Goes to show even via video the cultural marxist elite can't stand for a proud white man to have any say so without attacking them. I will be watching the movie/documentary etc. I considered moving to Leith but never got the chance...
                                NATSOC14
                                AT 6:32 AM JANUARY 31, 2015
                                ADD A COMMENTSEE ALL COMMENTS

“There were a lot of tense feelings and anxiety and people were scared,” Nichols added. “So as we were filming this, we were certainly feeling that experience as filmmakers, behind the camera. You’re sort of hiding behind the camera but the emotions are definitely rubbing off on you."

It was at this point, less than five minutes into the Q&A, that things began to turn. One person in teh audience asked Mr. Cobb if he had ever fallen in love. This led to a slightly rambling, minute-long answer from Cobb in which he said he was thankful that where he is currently living doesn’t have a Girl Scout troop, “so I don’t have to contend with that feminine aspect of human reality, which is emotional and not logical.”

“I’m offended by all of this,” shouted a woman from the audience. “This guy is a dangerous white supremacist and I think giving him a platform and trying to make a spectacle out of this is appalling.”

L.A. Times photo booth at Sundance
                                CAPTION
                                L.A. Times photo booth at Sundance
                                Jay L. Clendenin / Los Angeles Times
                                From left, Kellan Lutz, Winona Ryder, Peter Sarsgaard and John Leguizamo from the film "Experimenter" are photographed in the L.A. Times photo and video studio at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival.
                                CAPTION
                                Photo Booth at Sundance
                                Kristen Wiig, in the film "Nasty Baby," at Sundance on Jan. 23.
                                CAPTION
                                Photo Booth at Sundance
                                Olivia Cooke from the movie "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" at the L.A. Times photo and video studio at the Sundance Film Festival on Jan. 26.
                                CAPTION
                                Photo Booth at Sundance
                                Ryan Reynolds from the movie "Mississippi Grind" at the L.A. Times photo & video studio Jan. 25, 2015.
                                CAPTION
                                Photo Booth at Sundance
                                Sarah Silverman from the movie "I Smile Back" at the L.A. Times photo & video studio Jan. 25, 2015.
                                Currimbhoy attempted to calm the situation by saying, “We’re just trying to have a discussion, ma’am. We’re just trying to have an even debate here, that’s all.”

Someone else in the crowd angrily shouted a question asking why Cobb is afraid of Jews, which went unanswered. Nichols and Walker then answered a question as to how they first heard of what was happening in Leith.

Someone then asked Cobb about the court’s assessment of his mental health, which lead to a two-minute response in which he said “because of the troposphere the propagandistic atmosphere has been promulgated primarily through television but really through all media” and that “the medicalization of dissent was begun seriously by Jewish communists in the Soviet Union.”

Currimbhoy then cut Cobb off and after much shouting from the crowd the filmmakers answered a question as to whether the Q&A was just giving Cobb a platform to speak.

“We feel that it is important to know that these thoughts exist, in this country, that we’re living in right now and it’s uncomfortable for people to hear them,” said Nichols, “and I think that is perfectly logical and I think that that makes sense, but this exists. You can’t hide from it, you can’t watch a film and then want to pretend that these people don’t exist. That’s what I have to say about that.”

After a few more false starts on questions and answers, the Q&A ended after about 10 minutes and Cobb left the screen. As the crowd was exiting the theater, a small group gathered near the podium in front around Currimbhoy and the filmmakers, expressing anger over what had just happened for a few more minutes. Eventually the theater cleared.

A few minutes later, in an empty hallway off the theater’s lobby, Currimbhoy said: “I hoped there would be more engagement and discussion with Mr. Cobb. I really wanted it to be an open dialogue about this, but it’s hard to penetrate sometimes that much anger and hate, especially over Skype. But the audience got to see the reality of what’s happening and he got to see the reality of what his ideas do.”

He added, “I was a little surprised by people being that upset.”

In a separate interview after the Q&A, the filmmakers said that Cobb had contacted them after the film was accepted into the festival, expressing interest in participating. Uncertain as to whether the conditions of his parole would allow him to come to Utah, and also not wanting Cobb and Schock in the same room, they decided on a video link as a compromise.

Cobb opened up and he let us tell his story and we felt like it would be unfair to just totally cut him out.
                                - Michael Beach Nichols, "Welcome to Leith" co-director
                                “Our whole thing was we tried to be as objective as possible and Cobb has to be a part of the presentation of the film,” said Nichols. “He’s in the film and we can’t just exclude him. He opened up and he let us tell his story and we felt like it would be unfair to just totally cut him out.”

As for the heated and chaotic outcome of the Q&A, Nichols added: “He’s a frightening guy with abhorrent beliefs and we knew that this would be a very tense thing but we thought it was important because we think people should know that these kind of people exist. Our whole film is about objectivity and showing both sides.

“We were nervous about tonight, but we felt like it was an important conversation that we wanted to attempt to have.”

Comment

Working...
                                X