+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi! I'm Rabbi Finck-El-Stein's and Eli James' favorite ZOGbot nigger R-E-O Speed-mamzer!!!

Bryan Reo is offline Satanic Mongrel Abomination Veteran Member Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts

Default Hi! I'm Rabbi Finck-El-Stein's and Eli James' favorite ZOGbot nigger R-E-O Speed-mamzer!!!

Hi! I'm Rabbi Finck-El-Stein's and Eli James' favorite ZOGbot nigger Bryan R-E-O Speed-mamzer!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3037#post3037
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...3466#post13466
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...s-and-eli.html

I should have known that what goes around cums around. I should have known in my little Canaanite nigger/greaser heart -- which under the Aztecs would have been torn out -- that you don't piss off the Aryan/Nordic Israelite Christian White man. But I thought that since Eli James, an obvious mamzer, had gotten away being an eyesore within the Christian Israelite aboveground community, that another swarthy shitskin could pass as well.

So, accordingly, I was not only suicidally crazy enough to fight with Pastor Lindstedt and Pastor John Britton and Russ Walker, but also some old 86 year old woman as well. So the word went out, and while everyone within of my circle of friends were sick of my mamzer-shit, but didn't rat me out, still, somebody must have told Pastor Lindstedt to look on Rabbi Finck-El-Stein's Facebook page and thus was I sunk.

However, just as over five years ago, like all nigger and greaser and gook mamzers, I just had to shove my shitskin before everyone's face, and truth to tell, like my castration fantasies/anxieties, I am so glad that I'm out of the closet so to speak. And yes, I'm a faggot too.

Well, jewst drive me out with Mike the Kike Delaney, Quest/Kaplan, and all of the Pisser-Possums and LiarBill DeClue and Charles Scott Thornton. I'll be with Jeromy Visser in Bryan Wright's basement cooking Ramen noodles, trying to get on with the ADL/SPLC/Department of ZOGland InSecurity in order to kick in the doors of Christian Israel.

Love and kisses 4 D-g, Mad Marty and Tonto Johnny!!!

Reo '-Speedmamzer'
    Eli James and Bill Finck-El-Stein's pet mamzer monkey

Last edited by Bryan Reo; 11-10-2010 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Add Links

___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to harm or molest or have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.
    Stay away from Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
    Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Default R-E-O Speed-mamzer

R-E-O Speed-mamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3038#post3038
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...3533#post13533
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...ed-mamzer.html

I cast out my net amongst the above-ground Christian Identity congregation, looking for the identity of 'Sored-Mamzer' and found out to look at William Finck-El-Stein's Facebook friends for some little beaner called 'XXXXX.' I found out that Sored Mamzer was really named 'XXXXX Reo' of Mentor Ohio. I also did an other search and found out that XXXXX Reo knew that it was an unclean Sicilian mamzer and even the dirty faggot lawyer Richard Barrett told Sored-Mamzer that it wasn't white.

Eli James and William Finck have by deliberate deceit brought in an unclean mamzer into the Congregation of the House of Israel, and have covered up for this miscegenated dirty little unclean bastard, as well as strange papist preterist dogma, as well as other heresies. Wherefore, on The Movement Turd #42, I and Pastor John Britton will conduct a virtual on-line political ex-communication and drive out all these unclean ZOGbots and agents provocateur and ZOGbots and mamzerizers out of the above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church, and I welcome Russ Walker to take part on behalf of the Joseph's Scepter bunch. Any and all partisans of Satan known as the Finck-El-Steins and Pisser-Possums are hereby removed and cut off from Christian Israel, both One-Seedline and Dual-Seedline, both aboveground and underground. Amen.

There will be a wailing and gnashing of mamzer, jew, and ZOGbot whigger orc teef. REO-Speedmamzer has already caught wind of my knowledge of its misbegotten ancestry and blocked me from itz Facebook page -- too late.

More forthcoming as more is found out.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-10-2010 at 05:05 PM. Reason: R-E-O Speed-mamzer made a TOS Cumplaint and made me take down itz full name

6KILLER is offline Proud 2 B an Anglo-Mestizo Okie from Guthrie Veteran Member 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts
    Somewhere giving Bryan Reo my red-nigger mangina

R-E-O Speed-Mamzer, the name Rio means River, ol' Joanie Rivers isn't your Esther kikess got a little Hollywood Coon input is she? Don't tell me Gary Coleman Yo' Daddy.

Jack is offline Formerly TrashCanMan72 Veteran Member Jack is a jewel in the rough Jack is a jewel in the rough Jack is a jewel in the rough Jack is a jewel in the rough
    ZOG-occupied, whigger-infested East Tennessee.

Wink Leave It To A Beaner To Bring In Another Beaner.

Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
    XXXXX R-E-O Speed-mamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3038#post3038
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...ed-mamzer.html

I cast out my net amongst the above-ground Christian Identity congregation, looking for the identity of 'Sored-Mamzer' and found out to look at William Finck-El-Stein's Facebook friends for some little beaner called 'XXXXX.' I found out that Sored Mamzer was really named 'XXXXX Reo' of Mentor Ohio. I also did an other search and found out that XXXXX Reo knew that it was an unclean Sicilian mamzer and even the dirty faggot lawyer Richard Barrett told Sored-Mamzer that it wasn't white.

Eli James and William Finck have by deliberate deceit brought in an unclean mamzer into the Congregation of the House of Israel, and have covered up for this miscegenated dirty little unclean bastard, as well as strange papist preterist dogma, as well as other heresies. Wherefore, on The Movement Turd #42, I and Pastor John Britton will conduct a virtual on-line political ex-communication and drive out all these unclean ZOGbots and agents provocateur and ZOGbots and mamzerizers out of the above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church, and I welcome Russ Walker to take part on behalf of the Joseph's Scepter bunch. Any and all partisans of Satan known as the Finck-El-Steins and Pisser-Possums are hereby removed and cut off from Christian Israel, both One-Seedline and Dual-Seedline, both aboveground and underground. Amen.

There will be a wailing and gnashing of mamzer, jew, and ZOGbot whigger orc teef. REO-Speedmamzer has already caught wind of my knowledge of its misbegotten ancestry and blocked me from itz Facebook page -- too late.

More forthcoming as more is found out.

Hail Victory!!!

I always figured Eli James for a beaner with a conquistador beard. Really surprised that everybody tolerated his presence for as long as they did, but I guess you have the same problem in CI that exists in the rest of the Bowel Movement: Blind loyalty to self-appointed "leaders".

ZOG always uses that authoritarian mentality that a lot of us have to its full advantage, both by bringing in fake "leaders" of their own and by co-opting existing ones. Then the little mini-Fuehrer can allow in anything that he wants,---Jews, mamzers, ZOGbots, even admitted faggots,---and most of the dumbass whigger nutsionalists will go right along with it.

Bringing in other beaners is what beaners do best. Ol' Sword Mamzer/Swallower is probably his third cousin or something. Hell, Eli would've probably tried to bring his whole misbegotten family of Mexcrement into CI, if he thought he could get away with it.
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-01-2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: R-E-O Speed-mamzer made a TOS Cumplaint and made me take down itz full name
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

6KILLER is offline Proud 2 B an Anglo-Mestizo Okie from Guthrie Veteran Member 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts

R-E-O Speedmamzer claims that it's family comes from a town in Northern Italy, by the same name, I did a google search and found this: the "International Air Transport Association (IATA) Location Identifier" for Rome, Italy is REO, I couldn't find any city in Northern Italy called Reo.

Default Eli James/jewseph November is a mamzer

Eli James/jewseph November is a mamzer

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3051#post3051

Quote Originally Posted by TrashCanMan72 View Post
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3044#post3044

I always figured Eli James for a beaner with a conquistador beard. Really surprised that everybody tolerated his presence for as long as they did, but I guess you have the same problem in CI that exists in the rest of the Bowel Movement: Blind loyalty to self-appointed "leaders".

ZOG always uses that authoritarian mentality that a lot of us have to its full advantage, both by bringing in fake "leaders" of their own and by co-opting existing ones. Then the little mini-Fuehrer can allow in anything that he wants,---Jews, mamzers, ZOGbots, even admitted faggots,---and most of the dumbass whigger nutsionalists will go right along with it.

Bringing in other beaners is what beaners do best. Ol' Sword Mamzer/Swallower is probably his third cousin or something. Hell, Eli would've probably tried to bring his whole misbegotten family of Mexcrement into CI, if he thought he could get away with it.
    Eli James has been around for over thirty years and not much trusted by the old timers like the Brittons in Wesley Swift's Church. I need to dig up my stupid advice of over six months ago when I referred the questioner over to Rabbi Finck-El-Stein.

Eli James simply does not pass the 'Thirty Second Test." The fact of the matter is that Eli James, since he used to be known as a 'nice guy' got a pass over what our eyes could plainly see.

But the past couple of years the post-Butler controversy and jailing of myself and Morris Gulett let Eli James get away with being the little "DSCI 'Oafishul' Mamzer In Charge" to where Eli James was called upon by such as Sci-Fi Faber and Jeromy Visser to try to kick me out of the Church -- such as it is. Even when Sci-Fi Faber was revealed as Hal Turner's bitch and Visser as a lying thieving mamzer playing dead for the 666th time, Eli James would aid and support these obvious ZOG agent provocateurs. In fact, these ZOGbots were plotting all the time to have Eli James convene a Council of Baal-Priests to kick me out of the Church, the idiots, based upon . . . . well nothing except their sense that Morris Gulett, himself kicked out by Butler and not reinstated, thought that I was an extremist in advocating total civil war against ZOG.

Eli James, Bill Finck, and XXXXX R-E-O Speed-mamzer are all Catholics who want to bring back in the Great Mother Whore of Babylon/Gaia/Cybele into the above-ground Christian Identity Church. Accordingly, Finck is mistranslating his version of the New Talmud Testament in order to prove his theories of 'papist preterism.' Given that preterism was created in the 1600s by the je[w]suits in order to get around the fact that these Mediterranean mamzers had been living off of the Protestant Nordic/Aryans for 500-1000 years and that the Pretestants were correct in hating these mamzer Catholics, then the Finck-El-Stein notion of doing away with the Millennialism which is the hallmark of Protestantism -- and the Early Non-Simon-Magus Catholic Rome/Babylon Church. Preterism was designed in order to entrap and beguile the Protestant churches into going back to Rome and giving these corrupt jew popes their Simon-Magus pence.

The DSCI and British Israelite Orthodox dogma is that the Great Tribulation is followed by Jesus Christ's Second Coming, then YHWH's Kingdom and the Millenium of Satan's imprisonment, followed by the Nations making a choice of who to follow, then the Last Great Judgment. Yet Bill Finck and Eli James holds that Satan was imprisoned by the Roman Catholic Church during the reigns of Theodosius or Constantine or Justinian, but somehow Satan croaked off and now the jews are Satan and they whipped up the Aryan/Nordic Israelites to throw off the Catholic Church. Thus the Roman Catholic Church somehow got Satan to be a good little devil and jump in the pit where the pore debbil croaked off and infested the jews, who subverted their mamzer-friendly Roman Catholic Church.

As Guest #6 I asked Eli James if it believed this stupid shit and jewseph November (This jew had taken good advice to change itz name, if not itz snout) said that it agreed with Rabbi Finck-El-Stein except for the dates. Well, the rabbis will haggle.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3036#post3036

[7:27:40 PM] <Guest 6> So does both Eli James and Finck agree that the Roman Catholic church put Satan in a pit for 1,000 years from around 500-1500 AD?

[7:28:10 PM] <Pastor Eli James> 6: Yes, although the exacft dates are still debatable.
    [7:28:33 PM] <Guest 6> OK, thanks for answering the question.
    Well, according to jewseph November, I've been excommunicated, seconded by its whigger skillet-likker tard Greg 'Hagee' Howard. Oh well, anyone who wants to think for theysselfs are banned as well, and there will be no dissent tolerated in the Holey Sin-o-gog/Pan-Mamzer Catlick Front.

I'll not be excommunicating anyone tonight, especially given that these mamzers were never a part of Christian Israel. How can a pack of jews and mamzers kick a White Man from YHWH's Congregation, regardless of how many mamzers they sneak in?

All these whigger idiots of jewseph November's and Swill Finck-El-Stein's would be better served with getting a tax credit from a 501(c)3, if they want to go ass-to-mouth with mamzers.

And yes, it is telling that Eli James/jewseph November loves the little mamzers of the whirrrrld that are all needy relatives, that he tries to bring them all into the DSCI Church.

Some days I think maybe I'll take you up on joining a Gibeonite Brigade, in which you keep half of the land of ZOGling whiggers and mamzers you skin out for a sort of reservation. It does work, after a fashion, in South Dakota.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-01-2010 at 10:32 PM. Reason: R-E-O Speed-mamzer made a TOS Cumplaint and made me take down itz full name

Default James Wickstrom / Eli James Question

James Wickstrom / Eli James Question

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3052#post3052

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned
    Hi Martin!

I was listening to James Wickstrom's show on Talkshoe last night (9/23 episode) By Yahweh's Design, James Wickstrom

At around the middle of the show, he made an odd statement. He was talking about jews and referenced Eli James and stated that he had changed his name from James February and then said nothing further on the subject. I thought this was very strange. Are you at all familiar with this, know anything about this?

I only ask because I am always interested in as much information as can possibly be obtained about anyone who would be a teacher to Israel. I know I have mentioned in the past that I am rather puzzled at Eli James' appearance - from his photos at Talkshoe he does appear kind of dark.

There may nothing substantial to any of this, but it is better to ask and check than let something just lay there if there is any possibility of a question about an Israelite's legitimacy, particularly one in some leadership or teaching capacity...

Thanks for your reply, any help or info will be appreciated....

Concerned
    ===========

Eli James has been around for a while. I noticed that James is swarthy and asked William Finck about it and Finck said that he vouched for Eli James. Eli is not exactly a Aryan name, but James may be from a deep-woods offshoot of OSLers, many of whom have a bit of anglo-mestizo in them.

James does speak the CI message and for a fact James Wickstrom is not an unimpeachable source. Eli James got disfellowshipped when him and Dan Johns got onto Wickstrom for screwing around with his ex-best friend's wife, so Wickstrom don't like Eli James.

The problem with the Movement, even the DSCI Movement is that so many of the pastors are wishy-washy and you can't rely on them to behave until you put pressure on them to so so. You can't trust so many of them. That is why I want to tighten up on DSCI dogma and decentralize as well as get rid of the skinheads, prison punks, hard-core dopers, drunkards, rats, and sundry vermin plaguing us today. Get the underground OSLer two-family congregations up to par on DSCI doxology, keep them underground and expand on the aboveground DSCI clergy. Such is my strategic vision for the DSCI Church to act as a racially religious counterweight to ZOG/Babylon.

So, since Eli James is not a threat to this, if he is indeed a mamzer, his congregation will pull away. I have no authority to strip James of his pastorhood, any more than I do with Wickstrom, whose sin is great, or Sci-Fi Faber's pretend pastorship over around 10-15 whigger CreaTard feebs in jew Jersey, if that.

For what it is worth, 6Killer's father didn't like Eli James, calling him "Too Sly Eli" but I never heard anything about any denouncement for mamzerhood coming from the Old Guard, even though I'm sure they had eyes to see. So given that, I don't see any point to demanding a DNA test. If James is Israelite, then YHWH will bless him, if not, then YHWH will curse his works.

Yes, I'm ever alert to any mamzer incursions, but James has been acting according to parameters, been around a long time, and I'm not going to 'fix' something which isn't broken and get accused of ambition to eliminate a rival who isn't really a rival. I dislike James for his support of Sci-Fi Faber, but that isn't enough for me to take action absent absolute proof James is a mamzer. For now I'll let Eli James do his thing in conjunction with William Finck in upstate jew yawk and Eli James will let me do my thing here in Missouri, having no cause to go against me. I can't both be an adherent of decentralization on the one hand and then on the other interfere with another long-standing DSCI pastor's ministry. I would be accused of hypocrisy and double-mindedness in seeking power over the Congregation of Israel, and rightly so.

But, thanks for bringing this up. Mind if I post this message, after cutting off your name to this private message?

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

09-24-2009, 03:23 PM

Victor Switzer is offline Finck-el-Stein's Little Southron VNNF Anglo-Mestizo Meercat Tard Member Victor Switzer Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Victor Switzer Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Licking Finck-el-Stein Southern Fried Colostomy Bags in Southern Arkansas

Martin, I feel sorry for you and I forgive you of your trespasses against me.

Come back to Yahshua before it's too late.

Signed,
    Victor Switzer

___666___666___666___

Now Licking The Finck-el-Stein's Virtual Colostomy Bag As a Southron-Fried Fuktard!!!

Bryan Reo is offline Satanic Mongrel Abomination Veteran Member Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts Bryan Reo is infamous around these parts

Default Marty, I'm gonna Finck you out!!!

Marty, I'm gonna Finck you out!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3061
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...k-you-out.html

I told you many many times I was gonna Finck you out. And I got permission from my mamzer-enablers William Finck-El-Stein and Eli James/jewseph November to do so as well. We are all a bunch of jews and we know that we can bitch to ZOG and everyone else about you Christian Israelite haters and get you put in jail or the NutHouse and kicked off the Internet.

See, I bitched and Fincked you out to Hostmonster.com

Report:
    owner/operator of www.whitenationalist.org who runs the forum attached to the website has posted my name (XXXXX Reo), my hometown (some suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio), a recent picture of myself, along with information about where I went to college, on his website,

Of course being a nasty little Puerto-Rican jew faggot who learned Finck-ing from going ass-to-mouth with the Finck-El-Swine and Attorney Richard Barrett, I have had a lot of experience in going on White Nationalist sites, being a vicious little mamzer, then being found out and kicked off of their forums and then trying to get these web pages and forums removed under a Terms of Service violation. White Nationalists and Christian Identity can't be allowed to be WN or CI on their own -- why they need a bunch of little mamzer jews like me and Rabbi Finck-El-Stein to tell them what to do and what to think!!!

I'm gonna get you banned and sent back to the NutHouse and I'm going to use me and Rabbi Finck-El-Stein's ADL/$PLC/FBI/DHS law enforcement coontacts to harass you. Why, me and Bill Finck are on a Mission from D-g to subvert and harass Christian Israel by Rabbi Finck-El-Stein pretending to speak and read Greek and changing the Christian Identity doctrine to papist preterism along with Eli James/Joseph November. And we are going to use a swarm of ZOGbots and whigger and mamzer tards to do so, Marty!!!

I'll get you, Marty, and your little demon dog Buddy the Poopy Dawg/Lil' Cujo/Baalzepup Pisser-possum-Bane too!!!

Shalom!!!

R-E-O Speed-Mamzer

Last edited by Bryan Reo; 11-03-2010 at 03:50 PM.

___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to harm or molest or have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.
    Stay away from Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
    Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast