Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! I'm Rabbi Finck-El-Stein's and Eli James' favorite ZOGbot nigger R-E-O Speed-mamzer!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Barrett called me his little hump-buddy, but Billy Roper called me a Mexican faggot!!!

Richard Barrett called me his little hump-buddy. . . .
    . . . . But Billy Roper called me a Mexican faggot!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3068#post3068
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...is-little.html

I went to extraordinary lengths to prove that I could be a Skinhead. I continually denied that I was overpowered by Italian traits and, even, declared that I was not "loud," as other Italians are. Even then I knew that I was an unclean dirty mamzer from Sicily, even though I was a loud-mouth with a 'termi-mamzer-na-turd' monotone I depicted myself in Skinhead garb and wrote glowing articles about advancing the Skinhead cause. I became a Skinhead-website moderator and withstood attacks by Billy Roper, who posted slurs trying to defame me as a "Mexican" and "homosexual." Actually I'm more of a Puerto Rican faggot. Reo Speed-Mamzer, eventually, announced that I no longer was a Skinhead, succumbing to family and cultural pressures from the Roman Catholic Church, whick while it likes us dirty mamzers doesn't like us faggots as much, to distance myself from "Anglo" ways and the Skinhead cause. That Attorney Richard Barrett sure loved my no-longer-virgin tight bunghole because I could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I so didn't want to leave, but luckily I found Eli James and Bill Finck-El-Stein, who could appreciate my talents and delusions.

http://www.skinheadz.com/docs/history/2005/070101.html

___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to [edit 26June21] have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.
    Stay away from Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
    Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Comment

Here's one for you visiting Finck-El-Steins. Attention head Finck-El-Stein, learn more about Simon Magus and why you instinctively love mamzers.
      http://www.cephas-library.com/cathol...ange_pt_1.html
      Last edited by 6KILLER; 11-04-2010, 02:05 AM.
      I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Give it up, R-E-O Speed-Mamzer

Give it up, R-E-O Speed-Mamzer.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post3071
        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...ed-mamzer.html

Calm down, Sored-Mamzer/R-E-O Speed-Mamzer. No need to have Buck call me up with you and Martin41 trying to find jewr tard who fincked jewself out about the Facebook page on Rabbi Finck-El-Stein's. Truth be told, it could have been all five fuktards in Finck-El-Stein's Tard Corral, or ten or twenty more. You are one nasty-ass little shitskin mamzer and you gotta realize that ANYONE could have gotten tired of jewr mamzer ass and blowed the whistle on jewrself. But tell Rabbi Finck-El-Stein to ban all of the whigger fuktards and leave it with a corps[e] of five of you mamzers, namely Finck-El-Stein, Eli James, jewrself, and two others. Call it Catlick Identity 4 Mamzers.

Get used to it, and get out of wanting to play Whigger Nutsionalist or Coontarded Identity with all of the other ZOGbots, you little mamzer-monkey.

Seems like this Forum is still up. But don't worry -- you are now on the first page on Google thanks to me putting up jewr real name elsewhere.

So why don't you do like you did when that old faggot Lawyer Richard Barrett got tired of jewr stinky shitskin mamzer ass-hole and ran you out of his 'gifted skrule for faggot skinhead boyz' and back on home to Daddy Tony's basement? Give it up. Everyone thinks you are a mentally disturbed shitskin suffering from Peter Dunkin', Sored Mamzer. If it wasn't for all the high-colonic enemas you give out, R-E-O Speed-Mamzer, why even je[w]rel Mosley would have gotten fed up by now.

Anyone and everyone hanging around jewrself and the other ZOGbots and shitskins over at Finck-El-Steins' will be assumed to be crows of like feather.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Young Sored-Mamzer Goes Ass-to-Mouth with Richard Barrett

Young Sored-Mamzer Goes Ass-to-Mouth with Richard Barrett

Young Sored-Mamzer
          Used to be Barrett's Butt-boy

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3072#post3072

The optimism of Nationalism
          What is the pro-majority cause really all about?

http://nationalist.org/alt/2002/080601.html

R-E-O Speed-Mamzer interviews Attorney Richard Barrett, plumbing the little mamzer's bunghole.

R-E-O Speed-Mamzer: I surf the Internet a lot, play games, chat in chat rooms and, generally, try to promote the Nationalist cause, wherever I go, along the way. And, I do mean I go all the way, right Lawyer Dick? We've been pitching and catching for a while, which is why I not only got to go to your Special Skrewl 4 Boyz, but am Dickie's current favorite. I dropped some criticism of the cartoon, Step Right Up &Get jewrself Some Mangina, which I thought was a bit caustic in criticizing those who promoted violence, but who had been part of my "racial awakening," in one bulletin board and was immediately praised by the proprietor, Chris Evans. But, after I spoke with the publishers of the cartoon and got some more of Dickie's 'input', I concluded that, although I did not necessarily like the imagery, the cartoonists were doing a pretty decent job in promoting Nationalism, themselves, otherwise. So, I said so on the Evans' board, apologizing for having been rude to the cartoon publishers. I am sure am some rude little cock-sucking mamzer, in case nobody else has noticed. Evans immediately banned me. Such is the life of a homosexual Puerto Rican working for the ADL/$PLC, undercover.In the exchange that followed, I got a glimpse into a cyber-world of those who tout The Order and Tim McVeigh, which really surprised and angered me. I only want to be hurt real bad, but only in a real good way.

R-E-O Speed-Mamzer: Why the witch hunt?

Chris Evans: You are the moderator on the Nationalist site, which means that you are Richard Barrett's pet young faggot, so if you just want to recruit for them, do it there ..... or Sans Fagscrisco. I really don't think unbanning you would be a good idea..... I am not a Christian, so, according to the Nationalists, I am a devil-worshiper, right? The place where you -- who call The Order "terrorists" -- would fit in is at the [homosexual] Autumnfarm website. The Order did something, at least.... You are very far off track.

Knowledge is power

I concluded that I ought to do something to alert those like Evans, as well as my own friends, to what the pro-majority cause was really all about. So, I interviewed Richard Barrett, the webmaster of Crosstar, which published the controversial cartoon. After all, "knowledge is power."

Reo: How long has your group been around and who is your founder?

Richard Barrett: I'd prefer to refer to ourselves not as a "group" but as the American people. Groups which try to set themselves off from the nation are anti-social and counter-productive. Nationalists are the trumpets of the true American way of life, the bearers of the genuine aspirations of the American nation. And, the empowerers of real Americans. The Nationalist Movement was founded in 1987 by Mark Watts in Georgia, although many trace its roots back to the Christian Nationalist Crusade, founded by Gerald L. K. Smith in the Thirties. The Crosstar website was established in 1996.

Reo: What are your goals?

Barrett: They are set out in the Forsyth County Covenant, adopted by two-hundred farmers and youth in a chicken house in Georgia, when officials refused to allow the people to assemble at their own courthouse. We broke that ban, establishing ourselves as social-reformers who could use the system to change and better the system. We seek an all-American America, free from aliens, minorities, subversives, perverts and criminals. Nationalism is blood-based, meaning that we seek a homogeneous nation, a "more perfect union," in which our people are secure in one, vast, continental homeland. We seek social-justice for those who work, placing our full confidence upon the innate goodness, greatness and civilizing power of the Common Man, bringing out the best, culling the worst and marching confidently to victory.

Reo: How do you hope to achieve your goals?

Streets, courts and hearts

Barrett: In the streets, in the courts and in the hearts of the American people. We have already gotten the attention of the nation and created a sense of momentum. Now, we are creating the super-structure, professionally and solidly, which can function the same as any political party, business corporation, labor union or military outfit. This means using all the various tax, "hate," "civil rights," "conspiracy," "housing," labor, zoning, parade and other laws, which have crippled others, to our advantage and we have succeeded beyond all expectations, so far. We, also, are developing speakers, leaders and organizers, who can powerfully advance our doctrine, win converts and, soon, step into positions of power, themselves. It is like a Second American Revolution.

Reo: Many people oppose Nationalists. Who exactly are these people? Why do they oppose you?

Barrett: We were the first to use the term "Nationalist" in modern times and it has really caught on, lately. There had been many -- and still are -- who call themselves any number of things. Some had identified with past empires, lost wars, bizarre cults, even dead dictators in the fight against the despotism which clutches the throat of our country. We wanted the words, methods and vehicle which would not only appeal to reformers but to the masses of the people. Opposition has come from three main elements: Communists, homosexuals and Negroes. However, a lawless element, those who idolize Tim McVeigh, also opposes us on the grounds that we are not bombing or advocating violence. Vigilantes will always spring up when there is intolerable oppression, but the Nationalist remedy is to lift the oppression so that desperate men do not need to resort to desperate acts.

Reo: What do you consider as major threats to American interests?

Laws must be changed

Barrett: Egregiously oppressive laws, which must be changed, burgeoning power of minorities, which must be broken, run-away overpopulation of non-American elements, which must be curbed, institutionalizing of privilege, which must be eradicated, rampant incompatible immigration, which must be reversed, foreign manipulation, which must be scotched, crass materialism, which must be shunned, and non-democratic mechanisms, which must be turned upside down. A Nationalist favors a strong nation, a powerful government, a unitary political system, a pure populace and majority-rule democracy. That is why Nationalists refer to themselves as "pro-majority."

Reo: Many people believe that Communism is no longer a threat to the American way. Do you agree?

Barrett: That kind of apathy or ignorance, especially, needs to be set on its ear. "Communist" refers to the "internationalist" system propagated by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels, which demands that all borders be abolished, all races be melded together (except their own), "one-world" be set up and "commissars" of their kinsmen reign. The Communists, particularly, want the white race and America destroyed. Nowadays, they sometimes refer to their goal as the "New World Order," but it is the same, old, Bolshevik line. When Nationalists were rallying in New Jersey and California, protesters turned out chanting Workers of the World, Unite, the Communist slogan, and waving red flags. They have burrowed deep within our society but they can and shall be rooted out in the new, Nationalist America, once and for all.

Reo: Are Nationalists pro-Christian, neutral on religion or anti-Christian?

Barrett: Nationalists, as their name implies, advance the nation. That encompasses the morals, thoughts, ethics, religion and heritage of the American people. America is a Christian nation. In fact, the Crosstar, the Nationalist symbol, entwines the cross, brought by the Pilgrims, and the star, sewn by Betsy Ross, together as the two most poignant forces in American history. General Douglas MacArthur called "the cross and the flag" his two highest ideals. Gerald L. K. Smith, one of the all-time great Nationalists, called his newspaper, The Cross and the Flag. A Nationalist is respectful and reverent, when it comes to the morals and ethics of his people. He is, however, endowed with freedom of conscience, freedom of thought and freedom of religion, which is why The Nationalist Movement casts itself as non-sectarian. A Nationalist simply can never be opposed or hostile to the culture, values and way of life of the nation, though. That would be a contradiction in terms.

Patriotism, lawfulness and Nationalism

Reo: Some call your organization a "hate-group" or they label you "white supremacists," "terrorists" and so forth. How would you respond to such people?

Barrett: We do not respond, at all. We are too busy promoting patriotism, lawfulness and Nationalism. Many Americans, already, in their hearts, have cast us as patriots, but, as we advance to power, we are increasingly in a better position to foist our images, hoist our flags and speak for ourselves. Nationalism is the essence of optimism, patriotism and civilization.

Reo: Your organization is law-abiding, correct?

Barrett: Certainly, but with a twist. Judge George O'Toole stated when we won against the City of Boston that it was "ironic" that we used the laws which were designed to stop us to actually boost us. We have, also, changed various laws, abolished laws and written the law of the land in the United States Supreme Court. Much of our program involves training Nationalists on how to use the law. Our strongest and most unique point is that we are active yet lawful, confrontational yet self-defensive. And, none of our members has ever been convicted of any crime in connection with our activities. We find that sweeping with a broom, rather than strafing with bullets, is getting the task done.

Reo: What was the actual point ot the Step Right Up, Folks cartoon?

Barrett: It attempted to depict how the Israeli Lobby plays up admirers of The Order, as a way to try to discredit Nationalists. If they can convince the people that we are just a bunch of Unabombers, like Ted Kaczynski, they will have succeeded in marginalizing us and we must not allow that to happen. The point of the cartoon was to woo Nationalists away from cultist and lawless activity, into more positive and effective channels. It, also, would help us to defend ourselves if trumped-up charges of "violence-instigation" or "civil-rights" violations were ever leveled against us.

Reo: Do you consider yourselves Republicans or Democrats or do you believe that most politicians are way out of touch with the common man?

Common Man

Barrett: Glad you used the term "Common Man," because he is the primary focus of our devotion. I recently ran for Governor of Mississippi as a Democrat and came in a strong third out of eight candidates. I led the ticket, in some areas, as well. Richard Czubinski and Ken Overstreet, who have been leading Nationalists, have won Republican nominations in Massachusetts and Mississippi. But your analysis is correct that present parties are way out of touch. There is considerable talk of establishing a Nationalist political party, along the lines of our counterpart, The National Front, in Europe. For now, we focus on being a social-reform force, working on public opinion.

Reo: Many people have this idea that pro-majority or Nationalist individuals are only of the sort that you see on Jerry Springer, vile and repulsive.

Barrett: We must earn the confidence of the American people, it won't be handed to us. Those who act as pirates, vigilantes or, even, clowns are, in their own way, pointing out the ills in society. They complain of the disease, but have not found the cure. Use the spark of American ingenuity which is in you to invent new ways -- or even innovate on old ways -- to win back our country and uplift our people. Thomas Edison tried 16,000 experiments before he lit his light, so we may have to go though a slew of talk-show guests before the stellar orator clicks in. Where will he be found? On the stump, at a Nationalist rally. On the Internet, in a Nationalist chat-room. Or, perhaps, facing you right in your own mirror.

___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to [edit 26June21] have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
          Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Comment

Damn, What An Ugly Little Fucker!!!

He looks like a younger version of Ichabod Crane in the Walt Disney cartoon.

Guess he must've had surgery on those freakishly-large ears at some point or other. Or maybe he just grew his hair out to cover them up.
            IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
            I am a man who won't be sold
            And even when my heart grows cold
            I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

nurses used to tape ears on newborns so they did not grow outwards.

Big ears/outward angled ears mean something?

I only read that ears without lobes are freakish / non-white. They look like monkey ears.

Comment

Not only an ugly mamzer, but Dick Barrett's pet faggot mamzer-monkey

Not only an ugly mamzer, but Dick Barrett's pet faggot mamzer-monkey

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3083#post3083

Originally posted by TrashCanMan72 View Post
                http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3074#post3074

He looks like a younger version of Ichabod Crane in the Walt Disney cartoon.

Guess he must've had surgery on those freakishly-large ears at some point or other. Or maybe he just grew his hair out to cover them up.
                Over five years ago, R-E-O Speed-Mamzer was not only a younger mamzer trying to play whigger nutsionalist, but Reo was also Lawyer Richard Barrett's pet faggot bunghole boy. Billy Roper called Sored-Mamzer a 'Mexican faggot.' Sored-Mamzer was then, as well as now, an arrogant little mamzer faggot bitch acting as Barrett's factotum and moderator of Barrett's 'Skinheadz' forum, where it banned and did ACT-UP.

But from what I gather even that old faggot Barrett got tired of his little Puerto Rican mamzer-monkey butt-plug and booted Reo and sent the little mamzer monkey faggot packing back to Ohio. From what I gather, R-E-O Speed-Mamzer then entered John Carrol je[w]suit jewnivershitty, where its schidzophrenic/Peter Dunkin' mental illness lead to Reo getting booted from ROTC in the very first year. Since then, the little mamzer still wants to pretend to be White, and thus joins ZOG false fronts like Eli James/Joseph November and Bill Finck-El-Stein's pretend papist preterist Christian Idiocy/Confidential Informant baal-priest false fronts where it acts as a sort of mamzer enforcer.

So yes, anyone looking at this little mamzer can tell that R-E-O Speed-Mamzer/Sored-Mamzer isn't white, except for its fellow mamzers like Eli James and Tubal-kenite Pictish hybernigger jews like Bill Finck. Of course the idiotic drooling drones and ZOGbots of these two clowns will refuse to believe their own eyes until such time as they are expelled or arrested from their ZOG false fronts.

R-E-O Speed-Mamzer/Sored Mamzer, being known for what it is, is equivalent to Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood as a mamzer bringing down the baal-priest ministry of Jeromy Visser, who has admitted to being a mamzer itself. So since mamzers of like feather flock together, eventually the genuine whites will grow wary and drift away.

Originally posted by Metallic Fury View Post
                http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3076#post3076

nurses used to tape ears on newborns so they did not grow outwards.

Big ears/outward angled ears mean something?

I only read that ears without lobes are freakish / non-white. They look like monkey ears.
                C'mon. You ain't gonna seriously tell me that R-E-O Speed-mamzer/Sored-Mamzer is white, are you? Eli James don't pass the thirty-second test. Sored-Mamzer don't pass the 5 second test.

In any case, Reo has admitted that it isn't white, but still it comes back nevertheless to gull a new bunch.

=====================

Tonight, at the local Ramey's supermarket in Granby, I met an old person who used to go to Herbert Armstrong's World-Wide Church of God. He goes to one of the splinter churches and says that their congregation has around 125 people in it. He asked if I wanted to attend a Sabbath meeting but I declined because I really don't want to draw attention to them. They also went along with disfellowshipping my Dad because he chose to follow Garner Ted Armstrong, and so they are worthless in a Resistance sense. Many of the older people there I'd know, but they are what they are -- British Israelites of the old school and I'm much too radical for them. So since we have but little in common any more, let those who are radical seek me out and listen as they please. I do not believe in forcing myself upon others.

The old guy I talked to admitted that Herbert was a crook, but the jews named Tchach were even bigger crooks and they finished off Herbert's church in order to loot the assets. He said that they still follow British Israelism teachings like Herbert used to preach. So I might someday take them up on the invitation, but I really wouldn't feel much at home with them. They still think that Judah is the jews, and they 'love thy mamzer.' R-E-O Speed-mamzer would probably end up as a deacon with that bunch.

But, within 50 miles of myself there are over 125 people from Herbert's bunch, plus 30-45 of a more DSCI, bent who understand a little about Christian Identity, which makes the efforts of a little mamzer monkey and two ZOGbot baal-priests like Eli James and Bill Finck yapping to less than twenty whigger and mamzer fuktards essentially irrelevant.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

We will, we will . . . . stonewall.

We will, we will . . . . stonewall.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3084#post3084

Sent: Sunday, 31 October, 2010 9:37 AM
                  To: Russell Walker
                  Subject: Re: FW: Bxxxx 'R-E-O' Speed-member

Russ: Unless you have genetic proof of your contention, you are spreading false rumors. And no, you are NOT allowed to judge the matter for yourself on what you see and smell. You got to take our word for it, So Help Us D-g!!! until such time as you forget about the genetic testing which we will never consent to anyway. It is vindictive and a violation of Yahweh's laws to judge the matter for yourself. You need to keep the Law in the hands of your betters -- like us jews and mamzers and ZOGbots. And by the law, I don't mean that Deuteronomy 23:2 thingey about not letting us miscegenated bastards into the Congregation of the House of Israel -- that has been done away with since I became an 'anchor-mamzer' in 1979 and thus got to bring in Rabbi Finck-El-Stein and R-E-O Speed-Mamzer into the Congregation too. You will be held accountable for this violation of His law. Whereass I and Sored-Mamzer get to do whatever we please, because YHWH cursed you whiggers with us racial aliens and jews being raised real high while you whiggers are brought real low -- and that applies to the aboveground DSCI Church as well as the ZOGland. You will be judged according to your own measure. Since neither myself nor R-E-O Speed-Mamzer will ever consent to taking and giving out the results of a DNA test, us mamzers can stonewall this forever. So, I'm gonna sputter and curse you and fake and flake this and have R-E-O Sored-Mamzer and Finck-El-Stein and my skillet-likker whigger tard Greg Howard Hagee and all the faggot tards at Finck-El-Stein's squeal to high, high D-g hebben.

Papist Preterist Pissing!!!

Pastor Eli James
                  Self-Ordained with Crisco and Jurgens' Lotion by some Klucker who long ago run off.

Does anyone other than Occam know why I look like a Chicago jew???
                  ZOGbotting and Baal-Priesting on CI since 1979 . . .
                  You'll never get DNA testing on me or Sored-Mamzer, Lindstedt, Russ Walker!!!

Comment

I'm with the Finck-El-Stein Faggot Defecation League

I'm with the Finck-El-Stein Faggot Defecation League

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3110#post3110
                    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...in-faggot.html

Marty, this dirty little shit-eating faggot mamzer who used to kiss and lick its own Puerto-Rican shit off of Dickey Barrett's dick and now is the pet faggot mamzer of Eli[ar] James and Bill Finck-El-Stein, is gonna pull an Ashkenazi Defecation League and $outhern Professional Liars Center jew censorsheep trick on you and get you kicked off of Hostmonster.com. Of course, since Eli[ar] James/jewseph November is a dirty little levantine jew mamzer and Rabbi Bill Finck is a Tubal-kenite Pictish Hybernigger sheenie which wanted to get out of prison in return for cummin' in and changing Scripture and DSCI doctrine, they already got permission in advance to do whatever it takes to censor non papist preterists like Pope Marty!!!

Us dirty jew and mamzer faggots just got to pretend to be Christian Israelites, then once they got in, they then oppress and destroy and supplant the genuine Christian Israelites. We tried it in Ezra's and Nehemiah's time, but failed because we were driven off. But now, we live in the time when us jews and mamzers get to run wild, and so I'll do my best to censor and kick you off as best this dirty little mamzer faggot, working in conjunction with the jews like Eli James and Bill Finck, can do so.

Of course, being dirty jews and mamzers and faggots, neither myself, nor Eli James nor Bill Finck will ever have our web pages taken down because we have a license to censor and disrupt Christian Israel.

We have received report of Terms of Service Violations on your website *

The site uses peronal Identifying information without consent.

Please remove the full name Bxxxx Reo from the content of the website.

http://www.bluehost.com/terms_of_service.html
                    PROHIBITED USES
                    5.Private Information and Images. Subscribers may not post or disclose any personal or private information about or images of children or any third party without the consent of said party (or a parent's consent in the case of a minor).

Report:
                    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...6&postcount=51

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...5&postcount=52

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...6&postcount=53

Please remove any violations from your website hosted on our servers within 48 hours.

Legal Department
                    Legal@bluehost.com

Thank you,
                    HostMonster.Com Support
                    http://www.hostmonster.com
                    For support go to http://helpdesk.hostmonster.com/
                    Toll-Free: (866) 573-4678

Hail D-g Daddy!!!
                    Bxxxx Reo/R-E-O Speed-Mamzer/Sored-Mamzer
                    Seed-Swallower for Dickie Barrett & Eli James & Bill Finck

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-09-2010, 10:46 PM. Reason: Had to remove the real name of Rabbi Finck-el-Stein's and Eli James' pet faggot mamzer
                    ___666___666___666___

Hail Victory !!!

Comment

Probably a losing battle but those images were NOT private but public. Little sand-in-the-clit Reo posted them on the Public Internet for all to see, since they showed his swarve good looks and battle hardened toughness.

Comment

Evil faggot mamzer beasts running wild within the Camp of the Saints thanks to Eli James and William Finck

Evil faggot mamzer beasts running wild within the Camp of the Saints thanks to Eli James and William Finck

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3113#post3113
                        http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...596&#post13596
                        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...onstercom.html

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 5:59 PM, <tos@hostmonster.com> wrote:

We have received report of Terms of Service Violations on your website *

The site uses peronal Identifying information without consent.

Please remove the full name "Bxxxx Reo" from the content of the website.

http://www.bluehost.com/terms_of_service.html
                        PROHIBITED USES
                        5.Private Information and Images. Subscribers may not post or disclose any personal or private information about or images of children or any third party without the consent of said party (or a parent's consent in the case of a minor).

Report:
                        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...6&postcount=51

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...5&postcount=52

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...6&postcount=53

Please remove any violations from your website hosted on our servers within 48 hours.

Legal Department
                        Legal@bluehost.com

Thank you,
                        HostMonster.Com Support
                        http://www.hostmonster.com
                        For support go to http://helpdesk.hostmonster.com/
                        Toll-Free: (866) 573-4678

This "Bxxxx Reo" has made a similar complaint before to Hostmonster.com. In any case, as before, I went to the complained-about posts on my forum and found out that the first one and third one wasn't true. The second middle site had four instances of "Bxxxx Reo" posted, but none by myself. The instances were from Talkshoe Chat sessions posted onto my forum to go along with my Talkshoe Internet Radio program. I changed the four instances to comply with the TOS demands by changing the name "Bxxxx Reo" to "XXXXX R-E-O Speed-Mamzer" with a link to an uncensored page. The end result is that "Bxxxx Reo" will find out that he has a wider array of people finding out his identity and who this evil mentally disturbed little misbegotten thug pretending to be one of Eli James or William Finck's Christian Identity ministers is -- but not directly on Hostmonster.com.

I checked out the Talkshoe Chat logs not listed in the complaint and decided to change some Nimbuster alias from "BxxxxReo" to "B-%#n Reo" or some such thing. This was done out of an abundance of caution because I don't want my web page taken down -- yet.

However, this "BxxxxReo" person has no legal rights or complaints in this matter. It has pretended to be a White Supremacist for years, even though its Facebook picture and past association with the notorious homosexual ZOG false-front Attorney Richard Barrett shows both its name and face to pretty much everyone in the White Nationalist Movement, and now "Bxxxx Reo" is an object of ridicule. In fact, neither the name nor photo of "Bxxxx Reo" are anything but a matter of public record. "Bxxxx Reo" wanted to be a public figure while at the same time hiding behind an Internet alias. Accordingly Bxxxx Reo was a bully as well as coward, threatening to beat up 85 year old women in their wheelchairs, and even saying that he would engage in a home invasion of my home in Granby Missouri along with a criminal confederate of William Finck's.

So no, "Bxxxx Reo" deserves no such thing as respect, but rather to be publicly humiliated and exposed as the misbegotten miscegenated beast of Satan that it is for all to ridicule and laugh at. However, due to the interests by Hostmonster.com in policing that which is none of their business, and my interests in keeping my web pages up in a place I was foolish to purchase server space, I shall obey the pharisaical letter of your law and have complied with your latest demands.

I am exploring moving to another server right now, and when I no longer need to use Hostmonster.com, probably no longer comply so that I will have grounds for civil litigation in calling your Terms of Service discriminatory and violations of my civil rights. Most ISPs shouldn't bother with policing content, and if Hostmonster.com gets the reputation for doing so and being 'Politically Correct' then most people will not be doing business with your server. I know that I wouldn't.

Nor should this interpretation be taken concerning 'Bxxxx Reo.' By his antics he has made himself a public figure within the White Nationalist community and any pictures taken of him were in no nature private as they were gotten from Facebook. People who post their names and pictures on Facebook have no right to claim after the fact that their names, actions and likenesses are 'private' for some purposes after posting them before an audience of billions. To try to claim 'privacy' concerns after posting pictures and names and interviews out on the Internet is to unlawfully force a spurious claim to privacy upon some in a discriminatory manner. Hostmonster.com is thus discriminating against the very customers which uses its services. The best way to avoid that unjust discrimination is to not purchase server space from Hostmonster.com. I NEVER would have used your company to host my web pages and forums if I had known what sort of company you were in the first place.

Nevertheless, I have complied with your demands and you have no excuse for removing my web page and forum.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-11-2010, 05:32 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Sored-Mamzer still pissed at Billy Roper For Calling It a 'Mexican Faggot'

Sored-Mamzer still pissed at Billy Roper For Calling It a 'Mexican Faggot'

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3152#post3152
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...519#post293519
                          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...-at-billy.html

From the Chatroom of the Sephardic jew mamzer baal-priest's Eli James/jewseph November's Finck-el-[de]generous Talkshoe program of 26Nov10, Eppysode 101.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=30258&cmd=tc

In order to use the Talkshoe Chat Fetcher, go to:
                          http://newmediaanswers.com/talkchat-fetcher/

Then put in the # of jewseph November/Eli James the Sephardic jew pretender infiltrated the past 30 years into CI's Talkshoe Show # 30258.

Then put in Episode #101, which is downloadable as:
                          http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-30258/TS-415201.mp3

The following chat took place. I was too tired to go and pose as a Guest because I had gone shopping earlier on 'Black Friday' and bought some toys and trinkets for the computers. However, sundry guests and Nimbusters were out in force, along with a few honest CI people who were trying to hold Bryan R-E-O Speed-Mamzer/Sored-Mamzer/SwordBrethren the nigger-gook faggot mamzer in check. Here on StumbleInn, The Red Whacker is a finckelstein, probably even Bryan R-E-O Speed-Mamzer, as portions of the Talkshoe Chat should show.

Looking at the chat, and listening to the audio part of the show, one should get a sense as to what happens when whiggers and mamzers and jews -- baal-priests all -- get into anything, especially Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. Give a whigger or anglo-mestizo nitwit like Victor Switzer or Commandork McFagg a bit of power and they will go ass-to-mouth with every little nigger-gook faggot mamzer like Sored-Mamzer, and the rest of the deranged whiggers wanting to be in the cult will fall suit. Note how Sored-Mamzer whines about how I allegedly called the Attorney General trying to have Sored-Mamzer arrested over nothing, how Sored-Mamzer will get me banned throughout the Internet, and how these mamzers say it was all my fault that Sored-Mamzer got my three web pages and forums taken down.

Eli James, for itz part, has no protection against the Truth, other than jew censorship. Which is why there is such a big difference between my Talkshoe programs and Eli James'. Also note, that Eli James is protecting its pet nigger-gook faggot Sored-Mamzer from criticism.

Below are selected portions of the chat of Nov 26, 2010.

Hail Victory!!!

http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/

============

SwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 00:54:35 GMT
                          Victor, do you share my view that Billy Roper is a zogbot?

Legalman2012
                          2010-11-27 - 00:54:37 GMT | Message ID: 12015417
                          Kleafle?

Legalman2012
                          2010-11-27 - 00:54:40 GMT | Message ID: 12015418
                          Kleagle?

Pastor Eli James
                          2010-11-27 - 00:54:40 GMT | Message ID: 12015419
                          We need more knighthawks to do the grunt work.

Jerel
                          2010-11-27 - 00:54:42 GMT | Message ID: 12015420
                          I look good in white

VictorSwitzer
                          2010-11-27 - 00:54:50 GMT | Message ID: 12015421
                          i don't know, B****.

SwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 00:55:09 GMT | Message ID: 12015423
                          he tried to bring a lot of heat down on me when I was 15 and published a few articles under my name

SwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 00:55:14 GMT | Message ID: 12015424
                          putting my personal info on the net

SwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 00:55:19 GMT | Message ID: 12015425
                          calling me a mixed race queer, etc

==============
                          Actually, back in the day, Bryan R-E-O Speed-mamzer/Sored-Mamzer was reckoned as Dickie Barretts pet skinhead faggot mamzer. Billy Roper, knowing Attorney Barrett's homosexual proclivities, assumed, correctly, that Sored-Mamzer was a 'Mexican faggot' based upon Sored-Mamzer's picture. Now Sored-Mamzer wants another anglo-mestizo winning the Finck-El-Steinian 'Oafishul Beta-Mamzer' position to join in whining about Billy Roper, especially when Victor Switzer/Spictor Sphincter lives around Pine Bluff Arkansas and within striking distance of Billy Roper.
                          ==============

Legalman2012
                          2010-11-27 - 00:55:31 GMT | Message ID: 12015427
                          oh wow

StatusSwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 00:55:33 GMT | Message ID: 12015428
                          anybody that would do that against a 15 year old young activist, without offering a shred of evidence

=============
                          How can anyone offer evidence that a 25-year-old faggot mamzer is a 25-year-old faggot mamzer without offering a shred of evidence, other than Facebook profile pictures and one to a Turkish faggot social site in which Sored-Mamzer looks like Dickie Barrett's type and a Zambo -- lascivious monkey -- as well.

Sored-Mamzer wasn't affiliated with Rabbi the Eli James/Bill Finck 'Oafishul ZOGbot Mamzer Identity Sewing Circle back then. Now Sored-Mamzer gets to run wild and take down three of my web pages.
                          ============

SwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 00:55:39 GMT | Message ID: 12015429
                          I think Billy Roper is definitely a plant

VictorSwitzer
                          2010-11-27 - 00:55:40 GMT | Message ID: 12015430
                          Well, you seem to catch that a lot, B****.

SwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 00:56:01 GMT | Message ID: 12015432
                          his main bone with me was that I said that White activists should avoid the crimes of groups such as The Order

SwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 00:56:10 GMT | Message ID: 12015433
                          and that they shouldn't do dumb/violent stuff that lands them in prison

SwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 00:56:44 GMT | Message ID: 12015436
                          and I pointed out that William Pierce associated with a lot of criminals

SwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 01:00:13 GMT | Message ID: 12015464
                          supposedly Billy Roper was financed by Achmed Huber, a Swiss/German/Arab Muslim in Switzerland

SwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 01:00:19 GMT | Message ID: 12015465
                          that story was covered in a national paper

==================
                          Yes, Billy Roper is doing so well as a plant. Why, Billy Roper has had a lot of suckcess as a White Nationalist leader. Billy Roper is such an ADL/$PLC plant that Billy Roper is the one who took down all three of my web pages and forums under a bogus DMCA cumplaint . . . . oh, wait, it wasn't Billy Roper who did that. Billy Roper tends to mind his own business. Billy Roper is a White man with a Christian Identity girlfriend or wife. And Sored-Mamzer is yapping about how Billy Roper was so mean a decade ago against the pore little 'Mexicunt faggot' that was Dickie Barrett's butt-boy.

The Finck-el-steins are in actuality a bunch of mamzer faggots playing at being Christian Identity bitching that the genuine article is financed and supported by the jews -- when the obverse is true.
                          ==================

---------------

Guest 22
                          2010-11-27 - 01:15:39 GMT | Message ID: 12015642
                          B**** SoredMamzer R** withdraw yourself from CI and make it easy for everyone.

Phone StatusChat StatusCommander00McBragg
                          2010-11-27 - 01:16:04 GMT | Message ID: 12015646
                          Pastor Eli, TY

===========
                          Eli James/jewseph November is back to protecting its fellow shitskin ZOGbot Sored-Mamzer by summarily banning Guest #22
                          ===========

Jerel
                          2010-11-27 - 01:17:16 GMT | Message ID: 12015657
                          That's exactly what Lindstedt wants you to do, Pastor Eli James, he is a destroyer, not a true CI believer.

Commander00McBragg
                          2010-11-27 - 01:17:26 GMT | Message ID: 12015661
                          Yahweh is about to weed His garden

Pastor Eli James
                          2010-11-27 - 01:17:58 GMT | Message ID: 12015662
                          yes, Jerel. Us papist mamzer faggots pretending to be Christian Identity must stick together.

---------------------------
                          Guest 24
                          2010-11-27 - 01:19:16 GMT | Message ID: 12015676
                          http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&e...w=1263&bih=656

============
                          Sored-Mamzer is finding out that itz picture is all over the Internut. Three of the pictures are of R-E-O Speed-Mamzer. The rest are of this B*y*n Hytt of R-E-O Speedwagon.
                          ============

Commander00McBragg
                          2010-11-27 - 01:19:33 GMT | Message ID: 12015677
                          One way to identify the insane is they cannot laugh at themselves

============
                          Commandork McFagg aka Son of a gorilla in the Mist is a pictish hybernigger which likes to pretend to be tough. However, like all of these quasi-mamzer fuktards, it don't want anyone finding out itz real name and face, sorta like Sored Mamzer and the rest. A blustering petty cowardice is McFagg.
                          ============

Guest 24
                          2010-11-27 - 01:19:57 GMT | Message ID: 12015680
                          FInk and eli took $ from Sored

Commander00McBragg
                          2010-11-27 - 01:19:58 GMT | Message ID: 12015681
                          phineas, we must wait for the Great Gardener's orders

Guest 24
                          2010-11-27 - 01:20:11 GMT | Message ID: 12015683
                          Whores

phineas
                          2010-11-27 - 01:20:16 GMT | Message ID: 12015686
                          yeah frustrating

============
                          Felonious mamzers like jewromy Visser always like to pretend to be a 'Phineas Priest.' They want to pretend to be both of impeccable lineage and racial ferocity when in point of fact they are anything but Christian Identity both racially and religiously.
                          ============

JamesTheJust
                          2010-11-27 - 01:20:20 GMT | Message ID: 12015687
                          So what 24?

=============
                          jewdass the jewst is an anglo-mestizo quasi-faggot that wants to play at being DSCI as well. Here it is telling that ZOG paying Rabbis Finck-El-Stein and jewseph November/Eli James off in order to bring Roman Catholic jewniversalism and thus mamzers is OK with this particular mamzer.

jewdass the jewst sees nothing wrong with mamzers and jews like Rabbis James and Finck-el-stein bringing in a whole [w]horde of dirty mamzers like itzself and Sored-Mamzer and McFagg. Mamzers want, mamzers should get.
                          =============

Pastor Eli James
                          2010-11-27 - 01:20:30 GMT | Message ID: 12015689
                          Lindstench is a prostitute

SwordBrethren
                          2010-11-27 - 01:20:53 GMT | Message ID: 12015695
                          Lindstench took money from the ADL/SPLC, why can't Eli and Bill take money from fellow Israelites who want to fund the ministry?

==============
                          Yes, why the ADL/$PLC took my web pages down, showing how much they love me. Nor can they dare spell my name correctly, for fear of Googling "Lindstedt" and seeing what I have to say . . . . No, wait!!! The dirty faggot mamzer B***** R-E-O Speed-Mamzer took down my sites by making a bogus fraudulent Digital Millennium Copyright Act cumplaint.

But like all vicious mamzer spawn of Satan, Sored-Mamzer wants to play it both ways, like the Edomites and Samaritans did in Christ's time, in every time. One minute these jews and mamzers are 'fellow Israelite brethren' and the next they are making cumplaints to the Romans or to Web hosting companies about how very racist the White Man is to them. Above, Sored-Mamzer is bitching because Billy Roper seen that it was a beaner faggot and said so, the next, that Pastor Lindstedt is taking money from the jews, absent any proof. Why, according to these mamzers, stupid whiggers are supposed to wait until the DNA testing results are released by the Delaney & Kaplan DNA Testing Corpsoration, LLC, and thus the Sephardic jew Eli James gets to excommunicate Pastor Lindstedt from the Council of ZOGbots & Mamzers pretending to [mis]represent Dual-Seedline Christian Identity for not proving the obvious absent proof that these ZOGling regime-criminals can admit to.

Well, ZOGbots of a feather do flock together. The fact that mamzers support jew mamzer baal-priests like Eli James and Bill Finck, and that they in turn support their mamzer followers and try to bring them into the Congregation explains exactly what has been done.
                          ===============

. . .

JamesTheJust
                          2010-11-27 - 01:21:42 GMT | Message ID: 12015700
                          I've sent money to both of them and they no more know that I am an Israelites than a man on the moon.

=============
                          jewdass the jewst is another anglo-mestizo mamzer hanging around the finckelsteins pretending to be Christian Identity. Even it knows that it probably ain't white, but given that the jew baal-priests Eli James and Bill Finck let in an obvious gook-nigger abomination like B**** R-E-O Speed-Mamzer/Sored-Mamzer, then of course jewdass the jewst gets to pass as a Christian Israelite, and having gotten in, push the genuine Children of Israel out, as these abominations are wont to do.
                          =============

VictorSwitzer
                          2010-11-27 - 01:21:51 GMT | Message ID: 12015701
                          Matthew 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness

VictorSwitzer
                          2010-11-27 - 01:22:14 GMT | Message ID: 12015702
                          42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire.

JamesTheJust
                          2010-11-27 - 01:22:31 GMT | Message ID: 12015706
                          I HOPE I am an Israelite. But I can't know thi for certain. I look the part, but am I?

============
                          jewdass the jewst is suffering from mamzer-envy/anxiety. Now that Sored-Mamzer is running wild, jewdass the jewst hopes to get to sneak in through the back door.
                          ============

Commander00McBragg
                          2010-11-27 - 01:22:51 GMT | Message ID: 12015711
                          James, ye shall know them by their fruits

Pastor Eli James
                          2010-11-27 - 01:23:06 GMT | Message ID: 12015716
                          James: "By their fruits shall ye know them."

Phone StatusChat StatusVictorSwitzer
                          2010-11-27 - 01:23:17 GMT | Message ID: 12015719
                          Yes, Eli

Pastor Eli James
                          2010-11-27 - 01:23:25 GMT | Message ID: 12015721
                          Com. Quit reading my mind!!

=============
                          Eli James/jewseph November is pretending that a dusky mamzer hide and dirty jew snout and the fact that jewdass the jewst and Sored-Mamzer have not an idea as how to act because they are mamzers is undone by pretend good deeds on behalf of supporting baal-priests like Eli James and Bill Finck as papist preterists. Thus is the express commandment of YHWH in Deuteronomy 23:2 done away with by jew baal-priests wanting a mamzer congregation.
                          =============

JamesTheJust
                          2010-11-27 - 01:23:26 GMT | Message ID: 12015723
                          Exactly Commander. And so far, all I have heard are unsubtantiated reports against SB. Hi fruit is pure to me.

Commander00McBragg
                          2010-11-27 - 01:24:24 GMT | Message ID: 12015733
                          James, I have been SB's buddy for years, online. He has always borne Israelite fruits

=============
                          Let's see. Niggers and gooks and beaners who have 'good fruits' such as supporting jew papist-preterist baal-priests from the popish Babylon cult of Rome get to get into the Congregation of Israel, and in order to conceal the fact that Sored-Mamzer is a nigger-gook faggot, they will collude in taking down and censoring web pages that reveal its true identity as an unclean mamzer abomination.

All the while the Sephardic jew baal-priest Eli James/jewseph November and the Ashkenazic Tubal-kenite Pictish Hybernigger baal-priest Bill Finck are yapping about the evils of race-mixing while allowing their herd/whorde of mamzer cult followers to kiss each other's faggot asses.
                          =============

Comment

Working...
                          X