Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum - Cool!

Hi Martin,

I've been out of the loop again for over a week and just saw over at StumbleInn that you got the new forum up and running - terrific! Now back to catching up...

Glad you could come over.

Glad you could come over.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...hp?p=11#post11

Originally posted by COCKATOO View Post
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...hp?p=10#post10

Hi Martin,

I've been out of the loop again for over a week and just saw over at StumbleInn that you got the new forum up and running - terrific! Now back to catching up...
    Well, after three weeks of it sitting on my hard drive, I took the plunge in order to get it up and running by May 10th, the fourth anniversary of my illegal arrest and persecution.

Running v-bulletin is like driving a Cadillac after driving a Chevy. The phpbb forum is a lot easier to moderate because it comes with easier controls, whereas v-bulletin is a lot more powerful and pretty.

What I'll do is to migrate many of my posts over here from my current forums and blogs, and to make this, along with StumbleInn and my phpbb forum the primary focus of my efforts. What I shall do is to simply open a bunch of windows and do cutting and pasting as necessary.

It will take some time before I get a clientele over here, but what I intend to do is to get a Resistance QUALITY brand of poster. I do not want another VNNF or $permFront. Speaking of $permFront, they closed down to posting their Theology section and Klunt & MeercatMark Downey are now refugees back to jewhoogruppen.

Perhaps you would like to be a moderator of something?. . . .

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-14-2010, 11:26 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Hello Pastor Martin. Good to be here. Will be checking back often. Yah bless.

JT in the realm of the desert pisspule.

Comment

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
        Well, after three weeks of it sitting on my hard drive, I took the plunge in ordewr to get it up and running by May 10th, the fourth anniversary of my illegal arrest and persecution.

Running v-bulletin is like driving a Cadillac after driving a Chevy. The phpbb forum is a lot easier to moderate because it comes with easier controls, whereas v-bulletin is a lot more powerful and pretty.

What I'll do is to migrate many of my posts over here from my current forums and blogs, and to make this, along with StumbleInn and my phpbb forum the primary focus of my efforts. What I shall do is to simply open a bunch of windows and do cutting and pasting as necessary.

It will take some time before I get a clientele over here, but what I intend to do is to get a Resistance QUALITY brand of poster. I do not want another VNNF or $permFront. Speaking of $permFront, they closed down to posting their Theology section and Klunt & MeercatMark Downey are now refugees back to jewhoogruppen.

Perhaps you would like to be a moderator of something?. . . .

Hey Martin! Well, still been out of the forum loop for a while and am again back to catching up on everything here, at Pastor Visser's, SI and the faux forums. The latest Linder tirade and rants you posted in Bowel Movement are a real hoot - what I miss when I'm away!! Hopefully now I'll be able to again be checking everything pretty much every day.

Sure thing, if there is anything you think I can do to help you out with the forum, let me know.

Comment

Glad you could make it back.

Originally posted by COCKATOO View Post
          Hey Martin! Well, still been out of the forum loop for a while and am again back to catching up on everything here, at Pastor Visser's, SI and the faux forums. The latest Linder tirade and rants you posted in Bowel Movement are a real hoot - what I miss when I'm away!! Hopefully now I'll be able to again be checking everything pretty much every day.

Sure thing, if there is anything you think I can do to help you out with the forum, let me know.
          Hey, I'm glad you're back from where-ever you go. Pastor Visser helped draw in the new forum heading graphic.

What happened in the past few weeks -- Mongrol-Lloyd and Hal Turner arrested, the James Von Brunn Holohoax Museum shooting -- all of it has brought ZOG and ZOGling scrutiny on the bowel Movement and so I have had to be busy writing in my forums and blogs what the real situation is from a DSCI viewpoint to the rest of the world. Linder, DeNugent, the Whigger-Whimperer Edgar Steele all seem determined to make mileage off it while defaming the real activists who are doing the fighting and taking the casualties. So what I have to do is to try to set things straight as best I can.

If you see something useful in the news on other forums, then drag that bone of contention over to this forum and Visser's forum and crosspost to StumbleInn and even phorafags/feebs. Just open a bunch of windows and do the cutting and pasting necessary.

Anyway, glad you could make it back, and thanks.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
          Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
            Hey, I'm glad you're back from where-ever you go.
            lol. Actually, probably mostly just kind of escaping lately and I need to stop that.

Pastor Visser helped draw in the new forum heading graphic.
            Looks good!

What happened in the past few weeks -- Mongrol-Lloyd and Hal Turner arrested, the James Von Brunn Holohoax Museum shooting -- all of it has brought ZOG and ZOGling scrutiny on the bowel Movement and so I have had to be busy writing in my forums and blogs what the real situation is from a DSCI viewpoint to the rest of the world. Linder, DeNugent, the Whigger-Whimperer Edgar Steele all seem determined to make mileage off it while defaming the real activists who are doing the fighting and taking the casualties. So what I have to do is to try to set things straight as best I can.
            Yes, I've been reading all this. Actually, I'm surprised it took them so long to shut down Hal's Blogger presence. I see he has reactivated the halturnershow.com website now.

If you see something useful in the news on other forums, then drag that bone of contention over to this forum and Visser's forum and crosspost to StumbleInn and even phorafags/feebs. Just open a bunch of windows and do the cutting and pasting necessary.
            Okay - now I need to start catching up at Pastor Visser's then off to the news sites I've also been missing...

Anyway, glad you could make it back, and thanks.

Comment

Hello Pastor 6KILLER here.
              I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Originally posted by 6KILLER View Post
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Pastor 6K!

Comment

Originally posted by 6KILLER View Post
                  Greetings from the Big Muddy. What do you think the PhoraPhags are saying about Sandnigger Ahmadinejad and his most Unholiness the Ayatollah now?

"Pleased to meet you, I hope you guessed my name!"

Comment

Working...
                  X