X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DSCI Whirrrrrld of Kommandork McFagg/Steve Elder

The DSCI Whirrrrrld of Kommandork McFagg/Steve Elder

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4336#post4336

Lindstedt is no pastor, at least not over this Tubal-kenite Pictish jew mamzer faggot squawman unable to make a living except for sucking the government tit of my squaw, he is a mental ward inmate who was put there for raping his own grandson . . . he is a crazy and should not be mentioned as a credible source for anything If you would only let me do so, I'd like to put my talented Anti-Racist Activist/White Supremacist gay lover Bryan Reo in charge of the Internut, so that him and Eliar James could shut down genuine DSCI dissent.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...nsky-Lindstedt

The above link is from Pisser's Pussy Parlor, run by the meth-goobering little ZOGbot snitch Jeromy Visser who is trying to get back into Christian Identity now that it is a known mamzer. Eliar James had to shut down his lies once he admitted to taking down a lot of Lindstedt's web pages and people were asking how come if Eli James was claiming Lindstedt is a ZOGbot how come it was Eli James and Bryan Reo were able to take down all of Lindstedt's web pages and theirs stayed up.

Pastor Eli James is anything but a white man and anyone looking at Eli James can tell that Eli James is a jew. How come Eli James looks just like this jew standing next the Rahm Emmanuel last Hanukka?

Left: Rabbi Mordicai Kutz-November helps hold Hamukka torch
    Right: Rabbi Eli James/jewseph November-Kutz on Talksjew.

Eli James is a Haisidic rabbi working for the $PLC/ADL/FBI pretending to be an ardent CI man and WNist. I am saddened that Capt'n Senility Emahiser has chosen to be so divisive and support the Ashkenazi jews and nigger-gook faggot mamzers like Rabbi Finckelsheenie and Bryan Reo. Finck is a murderous scoiopathetic Jersey City jewboy who should have murdered only whigger prisoners and since he had dared to go against the Sephardic Chicago jewboy Eli James Finckelsheenie is in grave error as well for this, and for some huge false teachings/personal fantasies regarding scripture you all need a really delusional hard-core unemployable tubal-kenite Pictish jew mamzer with an awful lot of time on its hands. I won't say who that is, but it rhymes with ' Please Gelder.'

Commandork McFagg/McBragg/Steve Elder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkVAlI2IIvI
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ork-McFagg.mp3

A Delusional Tubal-kenite Pictish Mamzer's Mamzer!!!

Comment

Lindstedt: His arguments are laid out in a reasonable and coherent fashion on James.

Lindstedt: His arguments are laid out in a reasonable and coherent fashion on James.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=9104#post9104
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4584#post4584

R.D. Bradshaw:

In the usual sense, I am not much on entering conflicts between different parties, as may be the case here on Emaheiser’s comments on James. But because James has turned out to be a major leader in the DSCI motion (he calls himself Pastor James to DSCI people and readers in this forum), I am compelled to address this thread because when leaders err/are bad, they influence and lead their followers down the primrose lane of disaster/destruction.

It’s sort of like the morality situation with Bill Slick Clinton. The US was already at the sewer level in morality even before he became president. But the open sodomy in the US Whitehouse under Slick threw the nation much deeper into depravity and evil if that was possible. Anyway, after his continuous lies and sodomite encounters with the Khazar Jewess Monica, he brought the morality of the American people down further; yes, he helped bring America’s supposedly Christian people, deep into the gutter.

All of a sudden, we had an explosion of little girls in grade school going down on little boys to give them an oral sex job all the while the little girls could still claim to be virgins. After all, this was not sex, per Slick.

Leaders must set an example for followers. If they are evil and sorry they will take their followers down with them. Not only can they and do they lead the people into the sewer, but they introduce bad measures which in time will also lead the people into the sewer.

Take the case of Colonel William Potter Gale. I will not deny that Gale was a passionate enemy of the Jews publicly. He seemingly had no love for Jews of any kind—Sephardim, Ashkenazim, religious or what. But what few realize is that Gale himself was an Ashkenazi, Khazar, racial Jew—a stealth Jew.

The year 1956 was evidently a catalyst year for the Christian Identity people in Southern California when Gale became influential and a leader of sorts in the movement. Gale knew little about the Scriptures (as it was Comparet and Swift who were the so called theologians who were doing the research needed in dual seedline theology); but Gale manifestly was much concerned with politics and militancy. He provided leadership in the direction of moving the motion to be more militant and militant in terms of politics.

This work by Gale hurt the developing Christian Identity motion in Southern California because instead of focusing on the Scriptures and morality, the movement moved to becoming a political motion to change US politics and being more militant in organizing para-military forces to start a revolution or make political changes to the nation (which was sure to bring on a response of hate and opposition from the Khazar Jew rulers of the nation).

None of this from Gale was needed by certainly the New Testament outline and standard (and would in time bring on absolute sorrow, trouble and death to people involved with Richard Butler’s later work where the feds constantly had believers under indictment, standing trial, going to prison and even murdering some of them as with the Randy Weaver family and others).

From 1956 on, America and CI both needed believers and supporters who were alive and not under indictment or in prison and who could do more constructive things to stop the Khazars (like spending their money, time and effort to educate and inform others on the evils of the Khazar Jews; instead of creating a para-military operation which would lead the Khazars to imprison and murder believers). A man alive and working with some income could use his time and money to educate and inform as a minimum, his own family and maybe thousands of others about the work of the Khazars to bring on world government and the end of us all. Dead or in prison, such a man is worthless.

And why did the Jew hater Gale introduce and promote a major and different direction to the CI motion? Well, Gale’s father was originally an Amalekite Jew named Charles Grabfiker who changed his name to Gale (this backdrop is covered extensively on the Internet and at www.age-end.com). If Gale’s mother was a goy, then he would have been half Khazar. For sure, he had enough bad genes to move the DSCI movement in the wrong direction at the wrong time.

The point of the above is that Satan does not come to us in black, with a red tail, carrying a pitchfork and breathing fire and brimstone. No, he comes to us as an angel of light—looking good; and in America, often looking like a good, honest, loving Christian, though his works are evil and bad by the Scriptures.

In the way of introductory remarks on the situation with James, let me say that the following is not about Lindstedt, Finck, Visser, Emahiser, Gulett, Herrel, Swift, Butler, Wickstorm, me or you. And it certainly is not about James’ personal beliefs and even what he has told or is telling his own congregation of followers or even what he has on his own web site. For me personally, all of this is his own business and that of his congregation. I know none of these people personally and care less what they believe.

But this seems to be over questions or material that has now surfaced on this thread, primarily from Clifton Emahiser and possibly Wickstorm (but which is someway being blamed on Lindstedt) in the context that James is a so-called “pastor” and leader in the DSCI motion and is a secret stealth racial Jew teaching bad doctrines to the movement. If this was just a conflict between Lindstedt, Emahiser and/or Wickstorm with James, I would stay out of it. But in this thread, it is a bigger issue and one which will affect the entire future of the DSCI motion. Therefore, it needs to be addressed and settled for the benefit of the overall movement and its future.

The frequent references in this forum, and the CI forum, to Lindstedt and James have made me address the Lindstedt forum and see what he has actually said. While I am not a supporter (or opponent) of Lindstedt and his beliefs (as I am in a very different world, believe me), his arguments are laid out in a reasonable and coherent fashion on James. He may be a raging maniac and nut case, as many charge him to be, but his case against James is not the work of a mad man.

As I can piece together his opposition to James, Lindstedt says that James is a Jew who has had several name changes. He says that he was formally Joseph November and before that a Jew named Kutz. The November allegation came from a talk show or forum from another party which Lindstedt cites (from possibly Finck or someone else and involving alleged statements actually made by James admitting that he used the alias November). Emahiser repeats the November thing but does not clarify its source.

Lindstedt then adds the Kutz thing (I am not sure where this comes from, but evidently Lindstedt has a source for it and may have cited it and missed by me). Lindstedt then someway concludes that James is a Sephardic Jew (I take it that James is supposedly a racial Jew and not one by religion since James claims to be a Christian of the CI faith). Well, if his name was/is Kutz, that name to me appears to be a very Khazar Jew name and not Sephardic at all. That would be the only difference I would have with Lindstedt, assuming his otherwise facts are correct.

Lindstedt shows pictures of James and he definitely looks like a short Khazar Jew—racially. But Lindstedt’s big argument against him is that he brought a Puerto Rican mamzer-mongrel, and one which Lindstedt alleges to be a faggot queer, into the congregation of Israel and tried to palm the mamzer queer off as a fellow Israelite. Well, Lindstedt followed up with a picture of this Puerto Rican in a meeting conducted by James where the Puerto Rican was shown addressing James’ congregation. The picture did offer some very possible proof supporting Lindstedt’s charge that the Puerto Rican was a mamzer and a queer.

Now I don’t care about the Puerto Rican, whether he is a fag or a mamzer one way or the other. But I have no doubt that all or almost all Puerto Ricans are indeed very racially mixed mongrels of the most gross kind and have no business being present in a congregation of Israel and/or of being sold to the DSCI as fellow Israelites. I cannot fathom how the DSCI collective people or even James’ own congregation could support James in this act of deception and evil. Such an act to me suggests the work of a racial Khazar Jew. Trees are known by their fruit. And this fruit isn’t good.

In defense of James, I must say that if he wants to teach that the Coloreds are someway his brothers and his congregation wants to accept it, it is their business and not mine. I could care less what he believes and teaches his people. Otherwise, I note that pictures seemed to show him with a beard. Well, good, this is a commandment in the Torah which at least Orthodox Jews understand while Christians know nothing about it. For my part, this is good that he has hair on his face.

And he seems to be moving his people away from Gee-Zeus to the Sacred Name version of Yahshua (while Yahshua is not Scripturally correct, it is a step up from the Christian approach). As I am very pro Judaism (and pro true Oriental Jews) in my beliefs, I cannot fault James for teaching some Judaism to his people. And if he teaches the Sabbath and festivals of Lev 23, then good, I agree with him. But I must take exception to the mixing of mamzers and an alleged queer at that with the congregation of Israel.

Incidentally, Lindstedt has quoted James on his real name that, per James, it is up to Lindstedt to prove who James is or is not. Well, this is like the situation with Obama. All along he has said that it is not his task to prove his citizenship. It is up to his opponents to prove he is not a citizen born in the US. This approach says that Obama doesn’t have to prove anything; instead, it is up to us who MUST PROVE HIM WRONG. And this is the James approach. He is not interested in proving who he is; or of proving anything. Instead he is demanding that Lindstedt (and others) prove who he is/is not.

Well, here, I must take side with Lindstedt. It is up to Obama to prove his citizenship to the satisfaction of Americans. It is likewise up to James to prove who he is/is not to the DSCI people he is assuming leadership over with his assumption of the title PASTOR. If he was a nobody, like most of us, then he need not prove who he is. But he claims to be a Christian Pastor over the congregation of Israel. In that vein, he needs to prove who he is/is not since that question has now come up.

Yes, he could easily and publicly furnish his legal birth certificate and a picture ID showing that he is a man named James and not a Khazar Jew named Kutz. And I am not talking about a fake birth certificate as Obama has now produced.

Let me conclude by saying that I do not approve of people changing their names. When I registered for this forum, I had some reservations about using a so called user name rather than my real one. But since this was the forum practice I went along with it.

There may be a suspicion that the federal and ADL spies might not be able to follow us with a fake user name instead of our real one and therefore it would make sense to use a fake user name. But I know that both the feds and the ADL have a complete profile on all of us and everything we have done on the Internet (they get this data from our electronic transmissions and from Google and other search engines which supplies data to them).

So when I use Idaho, I am not fooling them. But to set the record straight, and since I am making a case for true names, I am a male named RD Bradshaw and have been that way all my life. My parents were racial English, Welsh and Irish and my ancestor religion on both sides was essentially Baptist. I myself once long ago was a member of the Armstrong church so I have a long heritage with British Israelism. Thus, I am a racial Israelite of the lost tribes, but very Jewish in religion. My email address is rd.idaho@gmail.com and my web sites are www.analysis-news.com and www.age-end.com.

Comment

RD, Pope Marty is such an asshole to us jews, mamzers and faggots wanting to play Christian Identity!!!

RD, Pope Marty is such an asshole to us jews, mamzers and faggots wanting to play Christian Identity!!!

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...=9106#post9106
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4586#post4586

Idaho -- um, RD -- you're not going to make many friends in CI siding with Marty on anything. Apart from the fact that the guy is out of his mind, he is a compulsive liar. For the past couple of years, Marty has been telling everybody that I'm a transsexual. He believes I'm a transsexual because I have a picture of a beautiful white woman as my avatar and because some idiots on VNNF said so. They also said that I'm a black woman who hosts an anti-racist radio show out of New Jersey, but as Marty would have too hard a time trying to reconcile that with my being in reality a middle-aged white guy who lives in Australia, he studiously avoids making any mention of it. Marty also claims that Bill Finck is a Jew, SwordBrethren is a homosexual mobster, and Pastor Visser, his wife, and children are mamzers. He's a firm believer in the Jew theory that if you repeat a lie long and loud enough, people will eventually believe it.

Oh, and I should mention that his dream of dreams is to skin alive (unto the seventh generation) the children of white people who've "done him wrong" and feed their dismembered corpses to their parents. He freely admits to his. Just ask him.

As for Pastor Eli James being a Jew, where's the proof? Changing his name, I don't care how many times, does not constitute proof. All it proves is that he seeks a certain degree of anonymity. Christian Identists are prone to legal and financial sanctions for their beliefs, so I don't blame him for wanting to keep his real identity under wraps. You'll find a lot of Christian Identists use a pseudonym. Obadiah 1:18 is not the name I was born with. Marty has something like a thousand aliases, or spies as he likes to call them, to his name. These include Amy Rose and poorwhitegirlinthesouth. Although Marty strenuously denies that the aforementioned female aliases are his because that would cast serious doubt on his already ludicrous claim that I'm a shemale and expose him as an even bigger liar and hypocrite that everybody in CI, except you and a handful of dazzlingly dim-witted souls, know him to be.

That brings us to the pic of the orthodox Jew that looks like Eli. Marty insists that this is hard evidence that Eli is one of the tribe. But there are millions of Jews who look white. I posted a pic of Jew killer Ira Einhorn a while ago that looked a lot like Marty. When Marty was asked about this on the Newsguy show, Marty squirmingly admitted that you could probably find a Jew that looked like any particular white person. So much for his argument that Eli is a Jew!

Originally posted by RD Bradshaw
        As I am very pro Judaism (and pro true Oriental Jews) in my beliefs, I cannot fault James for teaching some Judaism to his people. And if he teaches the Sabbath and festivals of Lev 23, then good, I agree with him. But I must take exception to the mixing of mamzers and an alleged queer at that with the congregation of Israel.
        Saying that you're very pro-Judaism in your beliefs is like saying you're very pro-Satan in your beliefs. Judaism is the anthithesis of Christianity. If you believe that there is any worth at all in Judaism, you shouldn't be moving in Christian Identity circles.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
        A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
        http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
        http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Both me and jewromy Da Pisser-Possum banned RD Bradshaw for siding with Pope Marty

Both me and jewromy Da Pisser-Possum banned RD Bradshaw for siding with Pope Marty against Rabbi Eliar James/jewseph Kutz-November

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4598#post4598
          http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g3727/#msg3727

A fool (apologies to fools everywhere) with the handle of Idaho, who posts here from time to time, outed himself as a Martyophile yesterday on Covenant People's Ministry forum.

This is what he posted. I've highlighted the more pertinent passages.

In the usual sense, I am not much on entering conflicts between different parties, as may be the case here on Emaheiser’s comments on James. But because James has turned out to be a major leader in the DSCI motion (he calls himself Pastor James to DSCI people and readers in this forum), I am compelled to address this thread because when leaders err/are bad, they influence and lead their followers down the primrose lane of disaster/destruction.

It’s sort of like the morality situation with Bill Slick Clinton. The US was already at the sewer level in morality even before he became president. But the open sodomy in the US Whitehouse under Slick threw the nation much deeper into depravity and evil if that was possible. Anyway, after his continuous lies and sodomite encounters with the Khazar Jewess Monica, he brought the morality of the American people down further; yes, he helped bring America’s supposedly Christian people, deep into the gutter.

All of a sudden, we had an explosion of little girls in grade school going down on little boys to give them an oral sex job all the while the little girls could still claim to be virgins. After all, this was not sex, per Slick.

Leaders must set an example for followers. If they are evil and sorry they will take their followers down with them. Not only can they and do they lead the people into the sewer, but they introduce bad measures which in time will also lead the people into the sewer.

Take the case of Colonel William Potter Gale. I will not deny that Gale was a passionate enemy of the Jews publicly. He seemingly had no love for Jews of any kind—Sephardim, Ashkenazim, religious or what. But what few realize is that Gale himself was an Ashkenazi, Khazar, racial Jew—a stealth Jew.

The year 1956 was evidently a catalyst year for the Christian Identity people in Southern California when Gale became influential and a leader of sorts in the movement. Gale knew little about the Scriptures (as it was Comparet and Swift who were the so called theologians who were doing the research needed in dual seedline theology); but Gale manifestly was much concerned with politics and militancy. He provided leadership in the direction of moving the motion to be more militant and militant in terms of politics.

This work by Gale hurt the developing Christian Identity motion in Southern California because instead of focusing on the Scriptures and morality, the movement moved to becoming a political motion to change US politics and being more militant in organizing para-military forces to start a revolution or make political changes to the nation (which was sure to bring on a response of hate and opposition from the Khazar Jew rulers of the nation).

None of this from Gale was needed by certainly the New Testament outline and standard (and would in time bring on absolute sorrow, trouble and death to people involved with Richard Butler’s later work where the feds constantly had believers under indictment, standing trial, going to prison and even murdering some of them as with the Randy Weaver family and others).

From 1956 on, America and CI both needed believers and supporters who were alive and not under indictment or in prison and who could do more constructive things to stop the Khazars (like spending their money, time and effort to educate and inform others on the evils of the Khazar Jews; instead of creating a para-military operation which would lead the Khazars to imprison and murder believers). A man alive and working with some income could use his time and money to educate and inform as a minimum, his own family and maybe thousands of others about the work of the Khazars to bring on world government and the end of us all. Dead or in prison, such a man is worthless.

And why did the Jew hater Gale introduce and promote a major and different direction to the CI motion? Well, Gale’s father was originally an Amalekite Jew named Charles Grabfiker who changed his name to Gale (this backdrop is covered extensively on the Internet and at www.age-end.com). If Gale’s mother was a goy, then he would have been half Khazar. For sure, he had enough bad genes to move the DSCI movement in the wrong direction at the wrong time.

The point of the above is that Satan does not come to us in black, with a red tail, carrying a pitchfork and breathing fire and brimstone. No, he comes to us as an angel of light—looking good; and in America, often looking like a good, honest, loving Christian, though his works are evil and bad by the Scriptures.

In the way of introductory remarks on the situation with James, let me say that the following is not about Lindstedt, Finck, Visser, Emahiser, Gulett, Herrel, Swift, Butler, Wickstorm, me or you. And it certainly is not about James’ personal beliefs and even what he has told or is telling his own congregation of followers or even what he has on his own web site. For me personally, all of this is his own business and that of his congregation. I know none of these people personally and care less what they believe.

But this seems to be over questions or material that has now surfaced on this thread, primarily from Clifton Emahiser and possibly Wickstorm (but which is someway being blamed on Lindstedt) in the context that James is a so-called “pastor” and leader in the DSCI motion and is a secret stealth racial Jew teaching bad doctrines to the movement. If this was just a conflict between Lindstedt, Emahiser and/or Wickstorm with James, I would stay out of it. But in this thread, it is a bigger issue and one which will affect the entire future of the DSCI motion. Therefore, it needs to be addressed and settled for the benefit of the overall movement and its future.

The frequent references in this forum, and the CI forum, to Lindstedt and James have made me address the Lindstedt forum and see what he has actually said. While I am not a supporter (or opponent) of Lindstedt and his beliefs (as I am in a very different world, believe me), his arguments are laid out in a reasonable and coherent fashion on James. He may be a raging maniac and nut case, as many charge him to be, but his case against James is not the work of a mad man.

As I can piece together his opposition to James, Lindstedt says that James is a Jew who has had several name changes. He says that he was formally Joseph November and before that a Jew named Kutz. The November allegation came from a talk show or forum from another party which Lindstedt cites (from possibly Finck or someone else and involving alleged statements actually made by James admitting that he used the alias November). Emahiser repeats the November thing but does not clarify its source.

Lindstedt then adds the Kutz thing (I am not sure where this comes from, but evidently Lindstedt has a source for it and may have cited it and missed by me). Lindstedt then someway concludes that James is a Sephardic Jew (I take it that James is supposedly a racial Jew and not one by religion since James claims to be a Christian of the CI faith). Well, if his name was/is Kutz, that name to me appears to be a very Khazar Jew name and not Sephardic at all. That would be the only difference I would have with Lindstedt, assuming his otherwise facts are correct.

Lindstedt shows pictures of James and he definitely looks like a short Khazar Jew—racially. But Lindstedt’s big argument against him is that he brought a Puerto Rican mamzer-mongrel, and one which Lindstedt alleges to be a faggot queer, into the congregation of Israel and tried to palm the mamzer queer off as a fellow Israelite. Well, Lindstedt followed up with a picture of this Puerto Rican in a meeting conducted by James where the Puerto Rican was shown addressing James’ congregation. The picture did offer some very possible proof supporting Lindstedt’s charge that the Puerto Rican was a mamzer and a queer.

Now I don’t care about the Puerto Rican, whether he is a fag or a mamzer one way or the other. But I have no doubt that all or almost all Puerto Ricans are indeed very racially mixed mongrels of the most gross kind and have no business being present in a congregation of Israel and/or of being sold to the DSCI as fellow Israelites. I cannot fathom how the DSCI collective people or even James’ own congregation could support James in this act of deception and evil. Such an act to me suggests the work of a racial Khazar Jew. Trees are known by their fruit. And this fruit isn’t good.

In defense of James, I must say that if he wants to teach that the Coloreds are someway his brothers and his congregation wants to accept it, it is their business and not mine. I could care less what he believes and teaches his people. Otherwise, I note that pictures seemed to show him with a beard. Well, good, this is a commandment in the Torah which at least Orthodox Jews understand while Christians know nothing about it. For my part, this is good that he has hair on his face.

And he seems to be moving his people away from Gee-Zeus to the Sacred Name version of Yahshua (while Yahshua is not Scripturally correct, it is a step up from the Christian approach). As I am very pro Judaism (and pro true Oriental Jews) in my beliefs, I cannot fault James for teaching some Judaism to his people. And if he teaches the Sabbath and festivals of Lev 23, then good, I agree with him. But I must take exception to the mixing of mamzers and an alleged queer at that with the congregation of Israel.

Incidentally, Lindstedt has quoted James on his real name that, per James, it is up to Lindstedt to prove who James is or is not. Well, this is like the situation with Obama. All along he has said that it is not his task to prove his citizenship. It is up to his opponents to prove he is not a citizen born in the US. This approach says that Obama doesn’t have to prove anything; instead, it is up to us who MUST PROVE HIM WRONG. And this is the James approach. He is not interested in proving who he is; or of proving anything. Instead he is demanding that Lindstedt (and others) prove who he is/is not.

Well, here, I must take side with Lindstedt. It is up to Obama to prove his citizenship to the satisfaction of Americans. It is likewise up to James to prove who he is/is not to the DSCI people he is assuming leadership over with his assumption of the title PASTOR. If he was a nobody, like most of us, then he need not prove who he is. But he claims to be a Christian Pastor over the congregation of Israel. In that vein, he needs to prove who he is/is not since that question has now come up.

Yes, he could easily and publicly furnish his legal birth certificate and a picture ID showing that he is a man named James and not a Khazar Jew named Kutz. And I am not talking about a fake birth certificate as Obama has now produced.

Let me conclude by saying that I do not approve of people changing their names. When I registered for this forum, I had some reservations about using a so called user name rather than my real one. But since this was the forum practice I went along with it.

There may be a suspicion that the federal and ADL spies might not be able to follow us with a fake user name instead of our real one and therefore it would make sense to use a fake user name. But I know that both the feds and the ADL have a complete profile on all of us and everything we have done on the Internet (they get this data from our electronic transmissions and from Google and other search engines which supplies data to them).

So when I use Idaho, I am not fooling them. But to set the record straight, and since I am making a case for true names, I am a male named RD Bradshaw and have been that way all my life. My parents were racial English, Welsh and Irish and my ancestor religion on both sides was essentially Baptist. I myself once long ago was a member of the Armstrong church so I have a long heritage with British Israelism. Thus, I am a racial Israelite of the lost tribes, but very Jewish in religion. My email address is rd.idaho@gmail.com and my web sites are www.analysis-news.com and www.age-end.com.

As one pissed-off transgendered shit-eating baal-priest mamzer I posted the following.

Okay, down to brass tacks. This senior citizen (he's 75 years old according to his website) lauds Marty's skills as an investigative gossip columnist/turdcaster. This means he is (a) Marty, (b) as unhinged as an outhouse door caught in a tornado, (c) a close friend and confidant of the Rabbi of Rabbit Track Road's, or (d) all of the aforementioned.

Idaho has two websites -- that I know of. This is on the homepage of his www.analysis-news.com:

Analysis of News--www.Analysis-News.com of Interest to Investors, Survivalists and Others Concerned about their Economic and Financial Futures--for week of Oct 16, 2011

With a focus on the Plutocrats, Goldsmiths, Super-Rich Insiders, and their Allies and what they are conspiratorially doing to manipulate the financial markets, make more profits, rip us off and install a world government under their control

Subscribers receive this analysis by email weekly; and when warranted, Flash Daily Reports. At a Bargain for a Donation of Only $149 USD per year

Editor: R. D. Bradshaw, author of the Internet Goldsmiths’ articles on the Plutocratic Manipulation and Control of the Gold, Silver, Commodity and Stock Markets.
          "RD" appears to be giving surreptitious financial advice to investors while throwing guff about the Super-Rich Insiders, or Khazar Jews as he likes to call them, into the mix so certain government agencies will lower their scam antennas, thinking it's just your typical looney-tune conspiracy site run by your typical looney-tune -- or maybe they leave his site alone because it's a data-mining operation run by one of their own. Even if RD and his site were legit, I wouldn't be donating $149 just for the privilege of receiving a few dicey emails and "flash" reports, whatever the hell they are. For that amount of money, you could buy yourself an Invision Power Board and then skin it (unto the seventh iteration).

Although he's been doing the rounds of at least two DSCI sites, this and Pastor Visser's, for some time, RD seems cheerfully unaware that we Dual Seedliners work under the tried and true Biblical principle that there are no good Jews because all Jews are no good. He believes that the only bad Jews are Khazar Jews. Much like the more widely used euphemism "Zionist Jews", "Khazar Jews" leaves the door open for good, great, wonderful, and even saintly Jews. The following quotes, the second of which is sure to endear him to National Socialists the whole world over, are from his Age End website:

In any case, today’s modern people of Judah (the true, Oriental Jews) and Israel are completely brainwashed and controlled by the dark powers of the media as exercised by the diabolical ruling Khazars.
          Since they come from the historic land area inhabited by Ashkenaz, after Noah's flood, they have come to call themselves Ashkenazi Jews (Khazar bankers, like the Rothschilds, created the Nazi movement in the 1920s under the Khazar Jew Adolf Jacob Schicklgruber [alias Hitler]--thus, the word Nazi is thought to come from Ashke-NAZI). But the Jewish Encyclopedia's article (1905 edition) on the Chazars defines the Khazars as historically coming from Mount Seir (the ancestral home of the Amalekites--Num 24:18-21). Therefore, they are Amalekites--small in stature; generally dark complexioned/swarthy; and with hooked, Hittite noses.
          So who is Idaho/RD Bradshaw? Is he "honest" investment consultant Buck McHugh, who is known to have had some dealings with Marty; stumbling, fumbling, bumbling ZOGbot and Movement Turd regular Russ Walker; or some other morally and mentally shortchanged clod who gravitated to the Pope of CI as all morally and mentally shortchanged clods tend to do?

I'm going with Russ Walker. Marty has speculated that Russ has had some involvement with the Worldwide Church of God, and RD states in his post that he was a member of that church. Plus Russ is a mega-idiot whose cockamamie theories about matters Biblical are a perfect fit for the noisome tripe dished up on RD's websites.

Interestingly, Idaho's post appeared on Marty's forum, sans Marty's usual blue -- blue literally and figuratively -- interpolations soon after it was posted on CPMF. It was as if the Man of a Thousand Sockpuppets was expecting the unusually supportive (of him) screed to appear. How very strange.

You can bank on Marty and Russ, the paragons of probity that they are, giving their take on all this in the next Turd, wherein they'll bemoan for hours the glut of deceit and treachery that pervades the "Movement". Think Madeleine Albright and Sandra Berhard giving out beauty tips.

As for you, Idaho, you are . . .

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
          A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
          http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
          http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Reports of My Jewishness Are Highly Exaggerated

http://www.anglo-saxonisrael.com/site/node/111
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4938#post4938
            Submitted by admin on Wed, 2005-02-09 12:22
            Biography
            Judgment Day Perspectives

By Eli James. E-Newsletter Volume II, #1, February 9, 2005.

This newsletter is to go out to the concerned groups that it affects most, namely the White Resistance Movement, and for other interested parties. After due consideration, please forward this message to other members of the Resistance. It concerns the phenomenon of rumor-mongering on the internet and an event that transpired on Saturday, August 7, 2004. I have kept silent about what happened that day because I did not want to further arouse an already inflamed situation. I was hoping that the events of that day would simply die down and be quietly forgotten. However, this did not happen. Persistent false rumors about what happened that day have refused to die down; and false accusations against myself, Dan Johns, Don Campbell and others have been surfacing on a regular basis.

This being the case, I am writing this first-hand account so that anyone who hears a rumor about any of the above-mentioned individuals, including myself, can refer to this account, which I guarantee is the absolute truth of what happened that day. Anyone who hears any rumors that differ from the following account can simply email me for clarification. My intention is to stop the defamation of the concerned individuals.

Within the White Resistance Movement, there are degrees of patriotism and degrees of racism. Occasionally, the most radical proponents of the White Race will accuse those of us who are less violence-prone of being “Jew-lovers.” I have often been accused of being Jewish simply because I do not publicly – or even privately – condone the idea of killing Jews to get even for the harm they have done to White Christendom. For one thing, it’s illegal to incite violence (just ask Matthew Hale who was convicted for a nod and wink). For another, it’s counter-productive given the enemy’s absolute control of the media and the courts. My focus has always been on exposing Jewish high crimes and treason to wake our people up to reality. To me, anyone who today advocates such violence – which is tantamount to taking the law into our own hands – falls into one of two categories: 1.) agent provocateur, or 2.) unwitting dupe of the Jews.

What the Zionists want most from us is for us to be fighting amongst ourselves; and for this purpose they have billions of dollars at their disposal. Pastor Butler of the Aryan Nations had his hands full with infiltrators who were financed by the ADL and the FBI or CIA. Timothy McVeigh, whom I consider to have been an agent, was thrown out of a Christian Identity group in Texas because he advocated violent overthrow of the government. In my opinion, McVeigh’s whole purpose was to stir up trouble for the Resistance. Even without such agents dogging us, we have serious problems with those hotheads among us who think we can defeat Zionism by bashing in a few Jewish skulls. This is a foolish sense of bravado, to say the least. The first prerequisite of waging a successful cultural war is to know your enemy. If you are a five-foot-three shrimp and your enemy is a six-foot-five Sumo wrestler, it would be prudent to avoid a fight until you could beef up. A realistic assessment of our struggle against the Jews is that we cannot fight on their terms. We have to organize, organize, organize, as peacefully as possible because our aim is to save our people more suffering at the hands of the Jews. We cannot be motivated by vengeance. This will cloud our thinking and ruin our chances. We must be motivated by a sense of justice for our own People. We are also motivated by compassion for our sleeping brethren who just cannot or refuse to comprehend the enormous levels of corruption that society suffers because of the Zionist Beast.

Therefore, our minds and our tactics must reflect the larger struggle. Any one of our brethren who gets on a soapbox and calls for the extermination of the Jews is just going to make himself and the rest of us a laughing stock. We are never going to reach the Middle Class Whites in this way. (And if you are not trying to educate your brethren, then I wonder what your motivation and strategy is!) Jewish media stereotypes of us will immediately be proven correct in their eyes and we will have lost all credibility. At the same time, the Jews control the FBI, the CIA, the Mossad, our military, our government, our educational system, the judiciary, the media, the UN, and a host of other powerful organs. At any time, the Zionists can amass these forces against us. If we attempted a violent ejection of this parasite, we would be crushed like a cockroach. Even if we were violence-prone, a frontal assault against the Zionists would be a repetition of Custer at the Little Big Horn. Do you really want to know what it was like to have been there? Let’s get real.

What happened at this year’s White Pride Fest should be a lesson for all of us.

Pastor Dan Johns (who has also been rumored to be “Jewish”) and I arrived in my black Dodge sedan around noon. I was scheduled to be one of the speakers. Since I was also providing the sound system for the stage, I pulled my car right up to the stage with the trunk of my car just a few feet from the stage so I could unload the equipment. As I was setting this up, people began to move toward the stage and began filling in the benches in front of the stage. When I had completed the sound system set-up, I got down from the stage and I joined Dan Johns who was leaning on the closed trunk of my car, facing the stage. I then did likewise, with Dan to my right.

Dan Johns then informed me that one August Kreis, one of his old adversaries from a church that both had once attended, was on the premises. I had had my own experience with Kries, but only by email. He and I exchanged a series of emails in which Kreis accused me of butting into the affairs his group. I never did any such thing, as I was actually trying to defend Dan Johns from the attacks of Kreis and one James Wickstrom, with whom Dan Johns was once associated. Part of this affair took place on the internet; and I saved all of the emails that I received from both Wickstrom and Kreis. The emails from these two men consisted of the most vile language and ridiculous accusations against me. Considering that neither of them knew me personally, I took offense at their posturing. At one point, Kreis told me not to quote Scripture to him. I responded to him that he should try practicing Scripture.

Anyway, this individual, August Kreis, was at this conference. As we were talking, Dan noticed that August Kreis was talking to a bunch of people on the other side of the audience benches. He then pointed him out to me and said, “That’s August Kreis.” I said, “Oh, really, I didn’t think we would run into him so soon after our email debate.”

I also noticed that Pastor Don Campbell was back there in the same vicinity as August Kreis and his people. Don Campbell was also a party to the above-mentioned internet debate, having taken the side of Wickstrom and Kreis in the debate against Dan Johns. Since they were in close proximity and talking to each other, we assumed that they were together. Dan offered, “There may be trouble.” I said, “OK.”

Dan and I resumed our positions leaning against the trunk of my car, looking at the stage where a karate-like demonstration had just taken place. As this performance ended, I suddenly noticed August Kreis and three other fellows approaching us from my left rear. As they got closer, the other three fellows had just got past me, but August Kreis was passing directly in front of me. It was obvious that they were going right at Dan Johns, who was immediately to my right. As this quartet was advancing, several other men who were to our right also converged on my car, no more than three or four feet away. We were drawing a crowd.

At this point, I smelled trouble, so, just as he was about to walk past me, August Kreis pointed his finger at Pastor Dan and said “You’re not welcome here.” At that, I stepped forward and got right in August Kries’s face. Everybody stopped dead in their tracks. August Kreis and I were face to face, chin to chin, nose to nose, eyeball to eyeball. For about twenty seconds, nobody moved or said anything. At this point, one Brad Jenkens, dressed in a military uniform, began to shout at me to get out of August Kreis’s face. Pointing his finger in my face as he was lecturing me about standing aside, I just remained where I was.

Pastor Dan then said: “What do you guys want?”

This took the focus off of me and put it squarely on Pastor Dan. Brad Jenkens, who did almost all of the talking from this point, then proceeded to tell Dan Johns that he and I were not welcome at this rally and that we should get off the property. (Neither Jenkens nor Kreis knew who I was or that I was scheduled to be one of the speakers. They must have thought that I was just the “sound man.”) Dan replied, “I’m here with Eli, and we’re here with the permission of Pastor Larsen.” (Pastor Larsen’s organization sponsored this event.) Brad Jenkens then turned his tirade from me towards Dan Johns.

Both Brad and August then demanded that we leave the premises. As I sensed that they were about to move in on Dan, I then stepped to my right with my arms folded. This action seemed to infuriate Jenkens, who turned towards me again. By this time, he was shouting quite loudly at me so that the whole gathering was at attention. He was demanding that I step to the side of my vehicle. I looked Jenkens in the eye and nodded my head, saying, “OK, OK”. Suddenly I spotted the security detail running up to our confrontation. The imposing quartet were not aware of their approach because they were behind them. As I saw them approaching, I began to relax, still looking Jenkens in the eye. I resumed the posture I had before this whole thing started, leaning against the trunk of my car; but I did not move to the side of my car as Jenkens was insisting.

Then one of the security men burst into the middle of the quartet, announcing that no acts of violence or intimidation would be permitted at this rally. “If there are any disputes, take them outside the compound.” To which Jenkens declared: “Let’s take it outside.” Dan Johns then said, “We’re not going anywhere. If Pastor Ray says we are not welcome here, we’ll leave; but I’m not going on your say-so.” Pastor Ray’s son then intervened and declared that we were official guests at the gathering. Kries and Jenkens realized that their intimidation tactics weren’t working. Jenkens got in one last threat: “We’ll take it outside; and we’ll follow your car as you leave.”

The security man then said: “There’ll be none of that. We’re here as brothers. We’re not here to fight each other.” By this time, many others had approached our group and they shouted agreement with the security man. Seeing that they did not have popular support, the quartet backed off and returned to their places.

I found out later that it was Pastor Don Campbell who called security. I am grateful that he did because the situation was getting worse by the moment. It was four against two, although the three men to my right knew me well enough that I figured they would back me up if there was any violence.

Pastor Ray and his son then both got up and addressed the crowd about our need to act like brothers and save our fury for the Jews, to which everybody applauded with vigor. I was the first speaker to address the crowd. The subject of my talk was how the Jewish International had declared war on Germany in 1933 because Hitler’s National Socialist government was the only Western industrial economy that was not in a depression. Thanks to Hitler, Germany was the only government that was not in debt to the Jews. The Jews could not allow Germany to survive, providing a continuous demonstration to the world of how a nation can prosper when the Jewish moneylenders are thrown out. After my talk, I resumed my position at my car. Dan and I listened to the next several speakers, one of whom was Brad Jenkens. August Kreis also took the stage and addressed the audience.

During the speeches, I received a frantic call from Chicago. An emergency had developed so that I could not stay to the end of the rally. But as Dan Johns and I were preparing to leave, one of the security detail heard Brad Jenkens talking about following us out of the compound in one of their vehicles. With regard to this he was politely told that such a move would be ill-advised.

At this point Jenkens knew that he was wasting his time and his breath.

Now, to address some of the rumors.

There are two reasons why I am writing this piece. One is to clear the air about what took place and who did what. The second reason is to alert our people to the dangers of rumor-mongering on the internet.
            Rumor #1: Don Campbell called me recently and asked me why people are saying that he was part of the quartet that tried to intimidate me and Dan. I said that I had made Dan Johns aware of the fact that Don Campbell had placed the call to security; and that we were grateful for this action. But Don was upset because he was hearing persistent stories saying that Don was “with them,” namely the quartet. But Don was only “with them” in the sense that their cars were parked next to each other. Don had arrived before Kreis and company; and they pulled up next to him in their vehicle. Since Don and Kreis were part of the aforementioned internet campaign against Dan Johns, and since they were in proximity to each other at the event, people had assumed that Don was in on the intimidation scheme. Don assures me that he was not; and I believe him 100%.

Fact: Don Campbell WAS NOT part of the quartet that accosted me and Dan.

Rumor #2: At no time were any weapons involved in this incident. There were no knives drawn or anything like that. The entire incident was merely verbal with a few gesticulations.

Fact: There were no blows struck during this incident; and no one was thrown to the ground.

Rumor #3: Dan and I have been accused by our enemies of having Jewish blood. Just because we differ as to the tactics to be employed in fighting the Jewish menace does not mean that we are Jews. Period. Those who defended us are not Jews either.

Rumor #4: At no time have I ever accused anyone in the White Resistance Movement of being Jewish. Nor have I put out any rumor to that effect about anyone.

Rumor #5: At no time has anyone ever accused me of being Jewish to my face. Rumors 3 & 4 seem to be coming from the same source, a certain group in Kentucky which wishes to defame me and my associates because we do not advocate a violent solution to the Jewish problem. We have always advocated the Scriptural solution which is contained in II Chronicles 7:14. Please read this verse for I believe that it contains the solution to the problems that the White Race is having with the Jews. I put my faith in God before guns. God, guts, and guns: in that order. Our struggle may come to violence; but before it does, we will first give the Jews every opportunity to reveal themselves as the anti-Christs that they are. In the meantime, we promote the Christian Identity truth to everyone who will listen.

I repeat. Those who advocate violence do our cause more harm than good. And I dare say that the vast majority of the White Resistance Movement agree with this philosophy. Since this display of foolish bravado, Brad Jenkens has been tossed out of two other White Resistance events. And August Kreis has apparently kept a low profile. I am not making any accusations, but it is a fact that, often, those who promote violence are infiltraitors [not a misprint] for the enemy. This is exactly the reason why Timothy McVeigh was thrown out of the Texas-based Identity group.

Whether violent acts are a result of heated passions or the result of a staged act by the enemy, the result is that we look bad in the eyes of our own People. Hence, we must do all in our power to remain spotlessly clean. We do not break any laws and we do not become vigilantes until it is obvious that we must defend ourselves. The Jews will reveal themselves for what they are as we openly defy their tyranny. This will gain us many needed allies. This is happening already. World opinion is turning against America precisely because we, as a nation, have become lapdogs of the Jews. I, for one, am most anxious to put these vipers on trial and to make them squirm under the light of truth. The thought of putting Wolfowitz and Sharon on the witness stand gives me much greater pleasure than the idea of punching one in the face.

Since that confrontation in Indiana, I was honored to be a speaker at a rally in Alabama. I was proud to meet many determined leaders of the White Resistance Movement. My talk focused on the fact that the worst enemies of White Christendom are those false priests who teach “Judeo-Christianity” instead of the racial separatism that is clearly taught in the Bible. Several people came up to shake my hand after that speech because I was speaking the truth.

Subsequent to that event, my name was listed on an internet site as one of the speakers at that event. Immediately afterward, rumors were again being spread by email that I am Jewish and that I am “an afro-wearing kike.”

Ladies and gentlemen, I take my White heritage very seriously. I am a proud White Christian. If there were more proud White Christians in this world, Jewish money wouldn’t have purchased it (our heritage) so easily. For those who are spreading these rumors, I have a few questions for them:
            1.) Would a Jew teach that the Canaanite/Edomite/Jewish seedline is the direct progeny of the fallen angels? For that is what I teach. No Jew would dare to expose his true roots to the world.

2.) Would a Jew teach that Judaism, contrary to the phony publicity, is the direct denial of the Law of Moses?

3.) Would a Jew teach that it was the Jews, not Pontius Pilate, that crucified Jesus Christ?

4.) Would a Jew teach that race-mixing is both evil and anti-Scriptural?

5.) Would a Jew teach that the rabbis are, collectively, the anti-Christ?

6.) Would a Jew teach that the Jews are not Israelites (they are 5% Edomites and 95% Khazars who have 0% Shemitic blood in their veins)?

7.) Would a Jew teach that hoaxacaust never happened?

My dear Israelites (the Anglo-Saxon, Caucasian and Celtic peoples), these are precisely the types of details that the Jewish establishment is trying to prevent White Christendom from understanding. If I were Jewish, then the White Race should pray for more Jews like me! (I’m waiting for somebody to take this last sentence out of context and only quote the phrase “Jews like me.”) This is how rumors get started!

Our people should not be so gullible as to forward rumor-laden emails. Those who originate them should be taken to task to verify their statements. We belittle ourselves when we spread unsubstantiated rumors. Our people should know that the Jews are deceptive enough so as to hire “goyim” for the express purpose of smearing true Christian patriots. So, whenever you hear a rumor that so-and-so is “Jewish” or so-and-so is a pervert, DO NOT be so stupid as to spread gossip. The Bible expressly forbids the spreading of gossip. (Ezek. 7:23-27. Matt. 12:36.) If you take any pleasure in gossip, especially at this crucial time when the fight to the death is about to begin, then the Father will punish you severely, especially if such gossip works against HIS KINGDOM.

The ADL uses such rumors to discredit patriots. They see no irony – love it, in fact -- in calling someone else “Jewish” when it suits their needs – to make him or her look bad in your eyes.

If you should come across such gossip, here is what you should do:
            1. If you are a member of an organized group, contact your leader and ask him if there is any truth to these rumors. He should be able to find out.

2. Find out who the source is. Write back to the source to find out if there is any credibility to the rumor. Ask for verification. If they cannot provide any details, you know the information is bogus.

3. As tempting as it might be, do not spread the rumor, especially if you do not know anything about the people involved. You may be hurting an innocent person.
            This is the kind of discipline it takes if we are not to be continuously duped by the Jews. They laugh at us while we accuse each other.

Of this you can be sure: Eli James is not a Jew. If you still have any doubt, please log on to our website at www.anglo-saxonisrael.com and read the information contained there, such as The Saxon Creed, The Identity Challenge, The Tares Have Risen Above the Wheat, The 8th Beast of the Apocalypse, The Exclusiveness of Israel, The Flood of Noah, and judge for yourself whether a Jew would put out such self-defeating information.

When the Pharisees were at their wit’s end, trying to accuse Jesus of being a phony healer, here is what happened: “Then was brought to him one possessed with a devil, blind and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, is this not the Son of David? But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils but by Beelzebub the prince of devils. And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand?” -- Matthew 12:22-26.

Children of Israel, don’t let the anti-Christ manipulate you so easily. This is a war; and wars can be decided by false information. Soldiers are killed by false intelligence. Americans are dying in Iraq because of false intelligence about WMD’s! As you fight for the survival of your Race, don’t let rumor-mongering destroy your efforts. Our house must not be divided by such sloppiness. Prove all things and don’t let your ego get in the way of your (our) survival.

Brother Eli

Does anyone other than Occam know why I look like a Chicago jew???
            ZOGbotting and Baal-Priesting on CI since 1979 . . .
            You'll never get DNA testing on me or Sored-Mamzer, Lindstedt, Russ Walker!!!

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5046#post5046

Sent: Saturday, 07 January, 2012 11:26 PM
              To: Eli James
              Subject: Judeo-"Christianity" Versus Christian Identity

Weekly Radio Shows with Pastor Eli James, author of The Great Impersonation,
              How the Anti-Christ Has Deceived the Whole World (How the Jews have been pretending to bIsrael for the last 2,150 years)
              Available by Paypal link at www.anglo-saxonisrael.com

Sundays, Noon Eastern, Voice of Christian Israel www.talkshoe.com/tc/22187
              Current theme: Book of Enoch

This Sunday: Inaugural Broadcast of Identity/Patriotic/Conspiratorial radio network
              Youradio: Go to www.killthebank.net and click on the Y.O.U.Radio icon to listen. (There is a delay of a few seconds before the player starts, after you hit play. There is also a 60-second live-to-listen delay. (Yahweh's Own Underground Radio station) Regularly scehuled shows will follow soon.

Thursdays, 8E, Truth Or Consequences, with Stocktrader Dan www.talkshoe.com/tc/77847 Current Theme: I & II Samuel

Saturdays, 8E, Christogenos www.talkshoe.com/tc/30258 Book of Jubilees

Sacred Nation's website, the CI voice of the White Prisoner Community, Check it out at www.sacred-nation.org.
              Talk show Mondays at 7E www.talkshoe.com/tc/98847

By Yahweh's Design, Wednesdays at 8pmE and Sunday mornings at 10amE www.talkshoe.com/tc/25929

Comment

William Finck, Race-Traitor -- (A Challenge to William Finck to Prove That I’m a Jew) Part 1

William Finck, Race-Traitor
                (A Challenge to William Finck to Prove That I’m a Jew), Part 1

By Pastor Eli James (formerly Joseph November and alledgedly before that Joseph Kutz)

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5076#post5076
                http://mamzers.org/useful/CNForum/CJ...ce-Traitor.pdf

“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake.” - Matt. 5:10-11.

William Finck has made a very critical mistake. He has asked a very disingenuous question. The question he asks on one of his websites is, “What is Eli James trying to hide?” The fact is that this question is coming from a street-savvy cop, who knows all about the risks I have taken in openly exposing the Talmudic, Zionist agenda. William Finck knows very well why anti-Zionists do not publish their home addresses. With the exception of Finck and Emahiser, every other CI teacher I know uses a post office box. The reason for doing this is quite obvious: to minimize the potential of attacks upon our persons and sabotage of our property by the agents of ZOG. The fact that William Finck would go to the extreme of publishing my home address on one of his websites is nothing short of treacherous. It can have no other motivation than to cause physical harm to me and my family. May Yahshua judge him appropriately for this treachery.

Background Information

“A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it, and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.” – Prov. 26:28.

Ever since January of 2011, William Finck has engaged in a good, old-fashioned smear campaign against me and anyone else who does not follow his theology of hatred against non-Whites. He has used the tactic of ad hominem attack, in order to make Eli James the issue, so that he can divert attention away from the real issue of his flawed Hybridity Thesis, which denies the fact that Yahweh created the Non-White races. For the record, here is Bertrand Comparet’s position on this issue, which I call “traditional two-seedline.”

The satanic bloodline crept in through Cain, possibly earlier, among the pre Adamic people. There were pre Adamic people who were not necessarily satanic. There were some pre Adamic people into whom the satanic bloodline came, and there were even some of the descendants of Adam who probably mongrelized. In fact, it is evident they did mix their bloodline for the fact that those living around Noah were wiped out by the flood. The Bible tells us that Noah was perfect in his ancestry, with no mongrelization. He and his family were the ones in the area that were still pure in their bloodlines. This is why the flood wiped out the mongrelized Adamites around Noah. As I documented in "Noah's Flood Was Not Worldwide", this flood did not cover the whole earth as is falsely taught in the churches of today.
                “The Cain-Satanic Seedline,”
                by Bertrand Comparet.

Here, also, is a link to the video, “Beast of the Field,” by Pastor Alan Campbell, which elaborates on Bertrand Comparet’s words:

I have always taught this same doctrine, without deviation. So, how can I possibly be a “universalist”? Like the Jewish Pharisees, who REDEFINED the word ‘Gentile’ to mean “non-Jew,” when it means no such thing, William Finck has redefined the word ‘universalist.’ By his redefinition, it means anyone who does not accept his Hybridity Thesis. I have been broadcasting Identity sermons on the internet since 2003; and there is not a single universalist word that has come out of my mouth in that whole time. The reader is invited to go the archives of www.talkshoe.com and listen to any of these shows, which number in the hundreds. The three shows are “The Voice of Christian Israel,” Christogenos,” and “Yahweh’s Covenant People.” I have ALWAYS advocated racial separation and White racial pride.

Textbook universalism teaches that all non-Whites will be turned into spiritual Israelites at the Judgment Day. I have never taught any such thing, and William Finck knows it. Like a Pharisee, he has redefined the word to suit his own theology and then goes on a rampage of falseds accusations to smear anyone who does not agree with his novel redefinitions and dubious theories. There is only one word that con describes such subterfuge: It is DECEPTION, par excellence. Coming from someone who claims to be Identity, such behavior can only be evaluated for its intended effects on our community.

Given my indisputable record of anti-universalist, exclusivist doctrine, on what basis does William Finck accuse me of universalism? Well, Finck had to invent a cause by which to slander me; and this is the tactic he has chosen. That’s just one of the many lies and false doctrine (documented herein) that William Finck has invented, as part of his attempt to commandeer Identity. If I am a universalist, then so is Bertrand Comparet. You can add Dr. Wesely Swift, Dan Gayman, Conrad Gaard, William Gale, Richard Butler, William Fowler, Thomas E. O’Brien, and a host of other two-seedliners to the Finckahiser list of “heretics” and “universalists,” because none of them taught that the non-White races are mere hybrids of the fallen angels.

Here is the headline of one of Bill Finck’s posts, linked below: “Meet the fictional character, Eli James,*who's attempting to pervert "Christian Identity" into "Catholic Identity", and invite all comers!” It is William Finck who is perverting Christian Identity, as I will prove in this essay. Bill knows very well that I am a racial segregationist and that there is nothing “Catholic” about what I teach. I have never taught INCLUSION of the other races. None of his posts contain any evidence that I have ever taught such a thing. He wants everyone in the White Nationalist movement to believe that the non-White races are hybrids of the fallen angels, not created by Yahweh. Thus, all non-Whites become just like the Jews, who ARE hybrids. This lunatic idea provides justification for hatred and violence against non-Whites, because it reduces all non-Whites to the level of four-legged animals. Not even Adolf Hitler ever suggested such a thing! Hitler even shook Jesse Owens’ hand after he won the gold medal in 1936. Had Hitler equated Blacks with Jews, as Finckahiser does, I’m sure Hitler would have avoided Mr. Owens.

In addition, Finck’s theology of hatred is a carbon copy of what the Talmudic rabbis teach about the “goyim.” These Pharisaic rabbis teach that all non-Jews are like cattle, like four-footed beasts and that the Jewish people can dominate and possess us, Talmudically, as if we were their pets or slaves. This is the essence of Jewish messianism, their hidden supremacism. "Goyim were born only to serve*us. Without that, they have no place in the world -- only to serve the*People of Israel [sic, Jews]."* - Rabbi Ovadia Yosef. *This is why the Jewish people are encouraged to feel superior towards the goyim. The rabbis also teach that the law only applies to Jews, using this as a justification for lying, stealing, cheating, robbing and even murdering non-Jews.

Finck and the rabbis are more alike than they are different. Finckahiser carries the dehumanization a step further, by declaring that all non-Whites will be exterminated by Yahweh because of their supposed hybrid status. To this claim I say, PROVE IT, Finckahiser. Show us the verse that says, “All non-Whites are hybrids of the fallen angels.” I want to see the reference, chapter and verse.

This is why I refer to Finck and Emahiser’s doctrine as the Aryan Talmud. It is based purely on their hatred of all non-Whites. Sadly, their behavior also demonstrates their hatred of any White person who might disagree with their theology of racial hatred. Those who preach hatred invariably wind up hating anyone who does not share their hatred, and that includes those of their own race. So much for Finck’s claim that he loves his own race!

The Covert War Between Identity and Jewry

When I was at Bill Finck’s home in the fall of 2010, I asked him, “Do you think it’s wise to publish your home address on your website?” He was not concerned. I thought he was recklessly endangering his mother and grandmother, with whom he lives.

There is another reason why William Finck’s question, “What is Eli James trying to hide,” is disingenuous. William Finck himself, on my shows, has asserted that, unless some actual crime has been committed, there is no sin. There is no such thing as a thought crime! I agree with this 100%, as you cannot prove a thought crime, not until the crime has actually been committed, or if proof of a conspiracy can be obtained. Yet, here is William Finck, in a highly accusatory manner, suggesting that I am “hiding something.” Yet, he can point to no act of betrayal or treachery, with which I have ever been associated. No White person in this world can say, “Eli did me wrong”…unless, of course, the “wrongdoing” is merely disagreeing with your theology. I have made many enemies among the dogmatists within Identity. But none of them have ever been slandered or harmed be me in any way.

All my enemies can do is to create suspicion, even though no crime has been committed. Since Mr. Finck does not specify exactly what I might have done wrong, he is quite obviously engaging in slander. Unproven accusations simply do not count!!! Finck’s disingenuous question is designed to create suspicion as to what I might do at some point in the future, as if I am leading the flock down the wrong path! We’ll see who the false teacher is very soon! Let’s see, I have been exposing Jewish perfidy since 1979. Is anyone going to seriously believe that I will suddenly betray the movement after 32 years of dedicated service?

There are many Bible verses that deal with those who concoct false charges against an innocent person:
                Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. - Matthew 7:15.

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive. -
                Romans 16:17-18 ESV.

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. - Colossians 2:8.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. - 1 John 4:1.

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds. - 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ESV.

So, here is the point of all this. You, the reader, must decide. One of us is an impostor. One of us is a race-traitor. Either it is Eli James, a 32-year veteran of the fight against ZOG, or it is William Finck, a Johnny-come-lately, who has anointed himself as the Grand Inquisitor of all those who do not genuflect before “His Excellency,” the apostle of genocide against all non-Whites. This is what is at stake, Christian Israel. Never mind that no one in the history of planet earth has ever taught such a doctrine, let alone try to justify it from Scripture.

William Finck is deliberately trying to undermine the ministry of one of the most well-established, public critics of Jewry and Judaism. In doing so, he has concocted a smoke and mirrors theology, which only a small handful of people can even tolerate. INSTEAD OF ATTACKING THE JEWS (shades of Martin Lindstedt!), BF has been diligently and zealously obsessed with “exposing” Eli James, ever since January, 2011. That’s when he and Emahiser began their public accusation campaign, calling me a “liar,” “heretic” and “universalist.”

Given that insult to everyone’s intelligence, I had no choice but to publicly challenge his novel theory about the non-White races. Since that day, William Finck has gone on a rampage of false accusations and character assassination. Besides numerous insulting comments and articles about me, he has put out at least three videos, in which I am depicted as a fat Arab, a hook-nosed Jew, and a “universalist.” His main tactic since last January has been to put out an avalanche of rumors, suggesting that my use of an alias somehow proves that I am a “Jew.” Thus, he has turned a non-event into a federal offense.

The latest video I have found is called “Unmasking Eli James,” in which I reject Finck’s absurd “Yahweh is still resting” doctrine.

The beginning of the video, which concerns Matt. 15:22-28, actually confirms that I am NOT a universalist, as I clearly state that none of the promises made to Abraham’s direct descendants can be transferred to non-Israelites!!! But, to Finck’s fobs (friends of bill), any doctrine that does not assert that all non-Whites are meant to be exterminated by Yahweh is “universalism.” Whoever produced the video cuts the audio off before Verse 28, where Yahshua states very clearly, to this Canaanite woman, “Great is your faith,” and He healed her daughter. Finck and his fobs don’t like to quote that verse. It annihilates their Pharisaic doctrine. Finck teaches that Yahshua “had no choice.” Precisely, because the Canaanite woman had blessed our seed, as per Gen. 12:3. Yahshua is not going to punish someone who is not guilty of a crime!!! He would be violating His own laws!!! God forbid! But, William Finck wants to punish me for violating his own Pharisaic non-crime: using an alias!

This is the type of misrepresentation of Scripture that is coming from the Finckahiser cult. I would say to Finck’s fobs, “What part of Matt. 15:28 don’t you understand?” That verse is in perfect conformity with Gen. 12:3 and Rev. 3:9. None of these verses state that non-Whites are all crypto-Jews. Nor do they state that all non-Whites will be exterminated. In fact, they say the exact opposite, namely, that SOME non-Israelites will survive the Judgment Day, under our dominion. The clearest declaration of this prophetic fact is contained in Zech 14, the subject of which is the “Day of the Lord.” Verse 16 is an absolute refutation of the Finckahiser Extermination Thesis. Those nations will be observing the Feast of Tabernacles, UNDER OUR DOMINION.

Can my position be any clearer, William Finck? Can your denial of Scripture be any more Pharisaic?

Comment

Joseph November (doing business as Eli James) is STILL at it

Joseph November (doing business as Eli James) is STILL at it

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&t=3402#p8223
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5081#post5081

Joseph P. November, principal of Eli James Publishing, is still kicking and screaming - and, of course, lying.

Now Joe November (and that IS his real name, because it is unlawful to register a business in an alias in any State) is claiming that I posted his name and address to one of my websites. THAT IS A LIE. I do NOT have his personal information on any of my websites.

Joseph November's home address became a matter of public record when he registered his company "Eli James Publishing" as a business with the State of Illinois (ostensibly so that he could cash checks in the name of "Eli James") in 2004. This information is publicly available on websites such as those belonging to the Chicago Tribune and Manta.com. But it is NOT on ANY of my websites.

Therefore Joseph November - and all those who parrot his false claims - are all liars.

Joseph November is also a hypocrite. Three times the entity which calls itself "purelily" posted my name and address in a Talkshoe chat on Joseph November's program. Three times the entity named "purelily" succeeded, and she was NOT muted by Joseph November.

Muting "purelily" would have erased my name and address from the chat, however Joseph November left it posted. Therefore Joseph November, the lying hypocrite, is responsible for allowing my name and address to be posted on HIS "website", using the same standards by which he judges me.

The original page where Joseph November allowed my home address to be posted on his program may be found at http://www.marketing-ideas.org/TalkS...at-Grabber.php where the Talkcast ID is "30258" and the date is November 13th, 2011.

There is a facsimile of the page where Joseph November allowed my hone address information to be posted three times on his program here:

http://forum.christogenea.org/_files...edaddress.html

Joseph November has labeled me a "race traitor" for (allegedly) posting his name and address on one of my websites. BUT I NEVER DID THAT.

Instead, He has MY name and address on one of HIS forums!!! So, who is the "race traitor"?

Furthermore, I do not care WHO has my name and address. I only fear Yahweh God, and I fear not what men may try to do to me. Joseph November rambles on and on about his own personal safety being at risk, but obviously cares nothing for the safety of others. He is overly self-important, for a man who professes the salvation of mexicans, negroes and chinamen, and anyone else who may be ten or fifteen percent jewish.

Who is the Christian? The whining Joseph November? Pitiful!

Here is where one may find the official public records concerning Eli James Publishing. NONE of this information is posted on any of MY websites:

http://www.manta.com/c/mtmf677/eli-james-publishing

http://www.manta.com/g/mtmf677/joseph-november

http://www.powerprofiles.com/profile...ING-CHICAGO-IL

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...nty-naperville

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/k...ray/featured/3

Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V210-V17Bmc

Murderous jew ZOGpig Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't believe or teach DSCI . . .
                  . . . certainly NOT as taught by true Israelites Swift or Comparet
                  :

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
                  "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro..._Deny-DSCI.mp3
                  Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Finck's Past as a Murderous jew Pig in Jewrsey Shitty.
                  http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ristian-Pastor

Comment

William Finck, Race-Traitor -- (A Challenge to William Finck to Prove That I’m a Jew) Part 2

(A Challenge to William Finck to Prove That I’m a Jew), Part 2

By Pastor Eli James (formerly Joseph November and alledgedly before that Joseph Kutz)

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5082#post5082

My Record Versus William Finck’s

FACT: Having been in this movement since 1979, I have never betrayed any of my fellow Christian Israelites. Nor has any White person been injured by me in any way. Nor can William Finck say that I have. My disagreement with his theology does not make me a liability to the movement. Nor does it make me a “threat to Identity.”

On the other hand, Extermination Theology presents numerous moral and doctrinal impediments to the success of Christian Identity. Aside from the doctrine being un-Scriptural, it is the kiss of death for Identity. Christian Israel, be wary when Judas smooches up to you with flattering words and phony kisses. Any White Judeo-Christian, a potential convert, who falsely believes that CI teaches the extermination of all non-Whites, would immediately turn away in disgust. That is why this issue is so important. This is why I cannot let this matter rest. It’s hard enough to attract Whites to the truth of CI, which has always taught racial separation. The Finckahiser doctrine is calculated to drive potential White converts away. Their exclusivity is the exclusivity of a cult; and they know it. This is also why we are now witnessing this self-serving betrayal by one at the expense of another.

The fact is that the Finckahiser doctrine is REPULSIVE to well over 99% of Whites. Their doctrine guarantees that they will never come back into the fold. It is also repulsive precisely because it is un-Scriptural, as I am demonstrating in this essay. I have received dozens of messages from White separatists who find it repugnant. Many have stated that they would never have come to Identity, had this been a part of our theology. For this reason, Finck and Emahiser are actually driving people away from Identity. The ADL is very happy about this. The Hybridity Thesis is a very sinister and clever way of minimizing the impact of Christian Identity. Only the law-breaking Finckahiser cult will ever adhere to this nonsense.

I have done battle against many false doctrines, within Identity and without; but this is the first time that an organized cult has used the internet to smear me. Be aware that none of their emails, videos and audios refute what I teach. Nor do they explain that what they really teach is EXTERMINATIONISM. That is why they must focus on ME, their adversary, rather than reveal their true doctrine. This is persecution by accusation, period. As Shakespeare said, “Methinks that William doth protest too much.”
                    The simple fact is this: My ministry attracts White people to Identity. The Finckahiser ministry drives them away – in droves. But his small handful of fobs are very busy attacking me on the internet; and I do not have a stable of scribes to assist me, as BF does.

Perhaps I should feel flattered by all the negative attention that Finck is giving me. It just proves that he cannot defeat me in open debate. In open debate, all I have to do is ask the question, “What is your proof that the non-White races were NOT created by Yahweh?” There is none. “What is your Scriptural proof that Yahweh hates these other races?” There is none, although He DOES hate Esau and his descendants. This is very clear. Let the people hear both sides. The whole world would love to hear the lame responses that I have heard from Finck and Emahiser. Let’s schedule a debate on RBN, let’s say with Rick Adams, Carolyn Yeager or Deanna Spingola, or even Clay Douglas. Why haven’t you openly preached exterminationist doctrine to them? Because you know they will laugh at you, that’s why!

“Only the White Race is a pure race,” says Finck. Where is the science behind this pronouncement? There is none. Since Finck is only catering to a small cult of deluded racists, his accusation that I am a “Jew” is more than frivolous. It is treacherous and scandalous. But Finck seems to thrive in the atmosphere of scandal. Very Jewish!

FACT: No one has a better record of supporting White prisoners in getting CI literature into the prison system than Eli James. I have challenged numerous states, including Wisconsin, Tennessee, Oregon, Colorado and Florida, demanding that they allow CI literature to be delivered to their White recipients. In each case, my formal complaints have succeeded. Would a Jew even bother to go to such trouble?

The fact is that infiltrators – if William Finck is trying to imply that I am an infiltrator – have always been all talk and no action. Like Hal Turner, they stir up the pot but do nothing of value for people in the patriot movement. Using macho rhetoric, Hal Turner fooled thousands of sincere patriots. Finck is doing the exact, same thing, with a pittance of phony theology thrown into the mix. Whenever a newcomer sets himself up as the Grand Inquisitor of an entire movement, the alarm bells must be ringing, and suspicions about his motivation must be considered. Whatever Finck’s motivation, his tactics are those of a provocateur who is making ridiculous accusations based on little or no evidence. He is also recklessly implicating himself in this manner. BF was able to restrain himself while he was my co-host; but once this self-proclaimed “high priest” of Identity was on his own, his true colors began to show. From that point on, disregarding all reason and Christian morality, his modus operandi became ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK.

FACT: I can say that my articles, radio shows, speeches at anti-ZOG rallies, and websites, www.anglo-saxonisrael.com and www.killthebank.net , have done more to alert White people to the threat posed by organized Jewry than any other sources of information. William Finck is fully aware of all this, as he was my webmaster for over two years. In fact, there are still articles on my site which were posted by him, such as The BIWF, Judah and the Jews and CLASSICAL AND BIBLICAL RECORDS IDENTIFYING THE PHOENICIANS, both written by him.

There is no reason for me to take these articles down, because they are excellent pieces of scholarship and they don’t question my ancestry. Nor do they contain any hint of his doctrine of exterminationism. That is something that came out of the blue, late in 2010.

FACT: Bill Finck has known about my alias for this entire period. So, it is quite clear that Bill Finck had no problem, either with my theology or my alias, for two and a half years. What changed? I have not changed my teachings or my modus operandi whatsoever. It is William Finck who changed. He dropped the H-bomb (Hybridity Thesis) upon Christian Identity, claiming that the Bible teaches that all non-Whites are hybrids of the fallen angels.

This doctrine is completely novel. No one had ever preached it before, not even the two-seedliners, such as Swift and Comparet. All previous two-seedliners have taught that the “beast of the field” in Gen. 2&3 is a reference to one or more of the non-White races. At the 34 minute mark of the show cited below, Finck refers to this supposedly obsolete position as “Orthodox CI.” This is a correct; and this statement is an admission to the fact that his doctrine is unorthodox within CI. Furthermore, none of these CI teachers had ever suggested that the non-White races were not created by Yahweh.
                    For this same period of 2.5 years, William Finck had my complete trust. He had the passwords to my website and my talk shows. He ran my talk shows in my absence. During this time, William Finck never once accused me of being a “Jew” or a “universalist.”

FACT: In 2010, I testified at a civil trial in Wisconsin, on behalf of one my local congregants, in a child custody dispute. The mother of his little boy was trying to prevent him from retaining visitation rights with his son. Her lawyer had argued that, because of his White Nationalist/Christian Identity affiliations, that he was an unfit parent. At previous hearings, her lawyer had made his case on the premise that the father was a “racist, neo-Nazi.” The judge had been very sympathetic to this line of argument. My testimony, which demonstrated the Biblical basis of racial separation, caused the judge to rule out that line of argument. To the prosecution’s disappointment, the judge restored the father’s visitation rights, based upon his continued payment of child support and temporary oversight of a court-appointed “counselor.”

As a combat veteran of the Vietnam War, twice wounded in action, the first thing you learn is not give your position away to the enemy. Using that same strategy, I have used numerous pennames as aliases, as a contributor to various CI newsletters, in my battles against ZOG. Most people in Identity are behind-the-scenes supporters, often rejected by their own families, so they know how easy it is to make enemies; but I have been out on the streets, on the radio and in numerous videos. This activity exposes me and my family to inevitable dangers. Eliot Ness had very good reasons for choosing unmarried men as his Untouchables. One of the mob’s favorite tactics is to threaten a man’s family. William Finck is not exposed to such dangers, as he resides in rural New York State, far away from Jews and communists. How many Jews do you know of, who are combat veterans? If any Jews are found in the military, they are NEVER in combat positions. It’s always doctors, lawyers, dentists, supply sergeants, communist spies, etc.

FACT: My record proves I’m no Jew; but Finck’s accusations bring joy to those who are ignorant of my standing in the WN community or who care little or nothing for Christian ethics. Here, Finck is clearly trying to elevate himself at my expense. Another Jewish tactic!

William Finck, however, does stand out as someone who is wreaking havoc in the Christian Identity and White Nationalist communities, by using the internet to spread dissension and discord. Just think what William Finck could accomplish if he were trying to DO GOOD!!! The Golden Rule states, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” Those who violate this law will see their machinations come down upon their own heads. Those who practice “the end justifies the means” are doing Satan’s Talmud proud!

My DNA Analysis

Some of Bill’s followers have asked to see my DNA analysis, so here it is, from my DNA lab, 23andMe.com. My maternal haplotype is H7, which is a subgroup of H, which is a subgroup of R0. Here is the readout:
                    Haplogroup: H, a subgroup of RO.
                    Region: Europe, Near East, Central Asia (this is where the Indo-Aryans originated).
                    Populations: Bosques, Scandinavians.
                    Highlight: Mitochondrial DNA extracted from the remains of St. Luke belonged to haplogroup H.

Note the highlight. On my maternal side, I am related to St. Luke. My ancestry is 100% Germanic Israelite, with most of my ancestors coming from the Bad Wirtemburg area of Germany. The major cities of this area are Stuttgart, Mannheim and Heidelberg. My ancestors have been Danube Swabian (a branch of the Ostrogoth migration) peasant farmers for more than 2,000 years, specializing in orchard-keeping: pears, grapes, peaches, plums, etc. No Jews have ever been in this profession.

The Ostrogoths who migrated the farthest west became known as the Visigoths, who controlled Spain at the time of the Moorish/Jewish invasion. Since my ancestors are peasant farmers, the likelihood of my having any non-Germanic, non-Israelite blood is virtually zero. I wonder if Finck can say this!

I grew up eating pork chops, bratwurst and blood sausage, so there is no Jewish tradition whatsoever in my household. I have since given that cuisine up, once I realized that True Israel does not indulge in those things. I was raised Catholic; and my mother hated Jews with a passion. She adored Adolf Hitler and Richard Nixon. (I know that Finck’s fobs have been digging into my past and know of Catholic, Germanic upbringing, but they do not reveal these things, because the truth doesn’t fit the false picture they are creating about me.)

Another famous person in the H haplogroup is, according to my DNA analysis, Marie Antoinette. This means that Eli James, Marie Antoinette, and Luke the Evangelist have a maternal ancestor in common. How many Jews can say that? That fine lady was, most probably, a Scythian Israelite or a Cimmerian Israelite.

If any fobs (friends of Bill) do not believe this analysis, I will be happy to provide you with a sample of my saliva. I’ll meet you anywhere in the Chicago area. Bring an unopened test package with you, and I will provide you with a sample right before your very eyes. We will both seal the package and drop it in the nearest mailbox. Be prepared to pay the fee, which is usually around $100.

My paternal haplogroup is R1, which is Indo-Aryan as well. Both of these haplotypes, H and R1, are traceable from the area from which Aryan Israel migrated, the bulk of them coming through the Caucasus Mountains, starting around 700 BC. Those who migrated straight west travelled along the Danube River. This is why my ethnic group is known as the Donau Schwaben (the Danube Swabians). Ninety percent of the Basques are haplogroup R1. Adolf Hitler considered the Basques to be even whiter than the typical German.

Here is what 23andMe has to say about Haplogroup R1:
                    Haplogroup R1 is the dominant haplogroup in Europe today, accounting for well over half of all men. [It would probably be around 100%, were it not for the influx of non-Whites into Europe today. This is also the haplogroup of King Tut, who was a White man. – Eli] After being confined to the continent's southern fringes during the Ice Age, it expanded rapidly in the wake of the receding glaciers about 12,000 years ago. Various branches of R1 also trace the many migrations that have shaped Europe since then, from the arrival of farmers between about 10,000 and 7,000 years ago to the movements of ethnic groups such as the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings. Some famous people in the R1 category are John Adams, Nicholas II of Russia, James Buchanan, Franklin Pierce and William McKinley. I would say that my DNA is in pretty good company.

Unfortunately for Bill, the surname, Fink, is very common among Jews. Finck is one of its variants. Here is a website about this Jewish surname: http://www.houseofnames.com/fink-family-crest/Jewish . Bill, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. But I won’t suggest that you’re Jewish – by genetics. I will let your behavior speak for itself.

Some Background Information About My Relationship With William Finck
                    “Debate your cause with your neighbor; and betray not a secret to another.” – Prov. 25:9.

William Finck, in an undisputable act of betrayal, has, like an agent of ZOG, published my home address on one of his websites. I will not here provide the link, so as not to make it any easier for the Zoggites to find me.

Nevertheless, the CI community is well aware of Finck’s posts about me.

FACT: No true patriot would ever do this without first providing evidence of guilt for some specific crime. {Count #1, betraying an Israelite to the enemy.} For 2.5 years, ever since Bill got out of prison, he has known about my dual identity. For 2.5 years, he had no problem keeping my secret. But now he has broken many of Yahweh’s laws, in his attempt to defame my character. The law says that if you have a grievance against someone, you are supposed to go to that person and confront him with your evidence, until you get a satisfactory answer. Upon presenting the accused with the evidence, if the accused provides you no satisfaction of innocence, then the matter is to be presented before the Council of Elders, whereupon a trial will be held. At such a trial, both sides can present their cases.

The account of this law is contained at Matthew 15:15-18:

Now if your brother should do wrong, you must go censure him between you and him only. If perhaps, he should hear you, you have gained your brother. But if he should not hear, take with you one or two besides, in order that by the mouth of two witnesses, or three, is every matter established. And if he should ignore them, tell it to the assembly. Then if also he should ignore the assembly, he must be to you as the heathens and the tax-collectors. Truly I say unto you, whoever you shall bind upon the earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
                    - William Finck translation, Christogenea New Testament.

I have committed no crime; and William Finck has not provided any evidence that I have. Under no circumstances may an Israelite engage in a rumor campaign. William Finck, when you accused me of being a “Jew,” you were supposed to first present your evidence to me, personally. You have not done this! Nor have you provided it to anyone else, because I know you have none.
                    “An accusation against an elder you must not receive publicly, except ‘by two or three witnesses.’” - I Tim. 5:19, Finck trans.

Nor have you complied with this stipulation of the law. Bill Finck, where is your evidence? Produce your witnesses. Why are you engaging in this charade of mock righteousness? You are mocking Yahweh Himself, William Finck! You have violated the first provision of Matt. 15:15-18.

{Count #2, public accusation without first confronting the individual.}

Instead of confronting me with your evidence, you instead started an internet smear campaign, which continues to this moment. This is your third violation of Yahweh’s laws.

{Count #3, rumor-mongering.

Leviticus 19:16: You shall not go about as a talebearer among your people; nor shall you take a stand against the life of your neighbor: I am Yahweh.} Nor have you presented the required two or three witnesses (Numbers 35:30; Deuteronomy 19:15).

{Count #4, failing to provide other witnesses.} The fact is that you haven’t provided any evidence at all. Your only “evidence” is the insinuation that my use of an alias “proves” that I’m a Jew. Try taking that to a judge, Bill. Try taking that to Judge Lifland! As a cop, you know very well that an insinuation counts for nothing. Yet, you masquerade before your followers as a man possessed of righteous indignation. What a joke!! Move over, Diablo, you’ve got competition!!!

When William Finck was in the halfway house, waiting to go home from prison, I called him on my home phone. On the phone’s screen, he saw the name I use for non-Identity purposes. So, he asked me about it right then and there. I told him that I have to keep my Identity life separate from my business life, as I would lose my livelihood if my clientele ever found out about my anti-Zionist activities. Having a home, family and business to run is something that cannot be done with controversies swirling around one’s head, and losing customers to boot. This is the obvious fact of the matter, as anyone in the front lines of the anti-Zionist movement clearly understands. There are many others who have asked me about my dual identity. I have given them the same explanation; and they, unlike William Finck, have kept my secret. William Finck DID keep my secret for 2.5 years; but, now he has become a betrayer of secrets, because of my stance against his extermination thesis. He deceitfully claims that I am a suspect of some fictitious crime, because I use an alias.

The reality is that, during this 2.5 years, Finck was hiding his extermination thesis from those of us in Identity. All of the listeners of my shows are aware of this fact, as it was only in the last couple of months, in late 2010, that he began to drop hints of this theology. For this period of 2.5 years, he used my talk shows to establish his credibility as a CI scholar. No one had ever heard of William Finck until I brought him aboard on Christogenos, a radio show which I created just to have Bill be my interview guest.

My reason for doing so was to have him help me in my disputes with the Paul-bashers within the CI movement. I was having good success explaining to them that the problem was not in Paul’s original Greek. The problem is in the universalistic translations. The fact that Bill had written a CI version of the New Testament, directly translated from the Greek, would be of great effect against the Paul-bashers. Thus, the truth would be made plain to all CI believers, many of whom have legitimate doubts about Paul’s Epistles, because of the poor KJV translations.

For at least two years, while Bill was still in prison, we had exchanged many letters about the horrible problems in the KJV, concerning the deliberate misrepresentations of Paul by the antinomians of Judeo-Christianity. In all of these matters of mistranslation, we were in total agreement. In all matters identifying the True Race of Israel, we were in total agreement. I have all of his handwritten letters to me in my files, so there is no way that Bill Finck can say otherwise. So, even before he got out of prison, I invited him to be on my talk shows, to help me explain to the CI audience the profuse deceptions surrounding the supposed universalism of Paul. In this regard, it was our intention to demonstrate the fact that the original Greek does NOT support the universalist, dispensationalist, antinomian theology of modern “Christianity.”

Bill’s expertise in the Greek language showed me that he understood this matter in much greater detail than I, and I was overjoyed to hear that he was willing to be on my talk shows, to help me explain these things to those who have a real interest in studying the Bible. I think we accomplished this task in a very scholarly manner, going through all of Paul’s epistles on my various radio shows, although Bill’s habit of name-calling caused many to stop listening to the programs.

During this time, Wlliam Finck never once suggested his novel Extermination Thesis. It was Clifton Emahiser, who was trying to persuade me of this theology. Since Bill is Clifton’s protégé, I began to wonder where Bill stood on this issue; but he did not openly declare himself until I published “Beast of the Field,” which was my refutation of Clifton’s arguments. Bill was waiting to see how I would react to Clifton’s thesis. Although we had had a few brief discussions in private, by phone, we had never discussed this subject on the air, but it was becoming increasingly obvious that Bill was trying to sneak this doctrine in, hoping that I would not challenge it. I knew that a big confrontation was coming. Many people advised me to avoid this confrontation; but I could not do so, because the Extermination Thesis is so terribly flawed that I could not, in good conscience, endorse it.

For a thorough explanation of why I reject their theology, please read “Beast of the Field.” [ http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/site/beastofthefield ]

My publication of BOF forced Bill to declare himself as being with Clifton on this issue. Rather than keep the debate on a scholarly, up front, basis, William Finck resorted to the tactic of character assassination. He also engaged in the practice of ridiculing my positions in other areas, such as the Oneness Doctrine, 2012, and Ron Wyatt. In this manner, the two-headed monster, Finckahiser, began their smear campaign. Unknown to me at this time, he also started turning some of my listeners against me, on his own shows.

Need I remind you that ad hominem attacks are what the Jews do to people? Ad hominem is what people do when they cannot win the argument in an open debate. Rather, they change the subject and attack the individual. Clifton started doing this to me at least six months before I published “Beast of the Field.” Within Christian Identity, the use of such immoral tactics is unprecedented.

Bill and Clifton were the first ever to use such tactics, which, although they began surreptitiously, they became public on Jan. 14, 2011. {Count #5. Ad hominem attack, false accusation, ridiculing a fellow Israelite. See Matthew 5:22.}

Personal to Bill Finck: Jewish IS as Jewish DOES.

Comment

William Finck, Race-Traitor -- (A Challenge to William Finck to Prove That I’m a Jew) Part 3

(A Challenge to William Finck to Prove That I’m a Jew), Part 3

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5094#post5094

William Finck Betrays Eli James

“The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the inner most parts of the belly.” – Prov. 25:22.

Talebearers are vindictive. Instead of keeping the debate scholarly, William Finck has used his websites to start a relentless smear campaign against me, putting out articles ridiculing me and videos depicting me as a “Jew.” {Count #6, public accusations without a cause, Psalm 25:3.} Then, he started ridiculing anyone who disagrees with his Hybridity Thesis, even going to the extent of saying, “Anyone who does not agree with this position is a heretic.” {Count #7, blasphemy.} And by this declaration he was including “all previous” two-seedliners, including Dr. Wesley Swift, Bertrand Comparet, William Gale, Dan Gayman, etc. This is quite a sweeping, arrogant pronouncement. (As Paul says, “The need to boast is not truly beneficial.” - II Cor. 12:1, Finck trans.) None of these men had ever declared that all of the non-White races were merely hybrids of the fallen angels. The archbishop of Norwich has issued his Bull.

The anti-Christian character of all of this activity is blatantly obvious; and anyone who encourages William Finck in this process is just as guilty of violating Yahweh’s laws against deceitful practices and lying. Anyone who stoops to the level of lying and deceit automatically disqualifies himself from membership in Christian Identity. Obedience to Yahweh’s laws is the first prerequisite of being an Adamic Israelite. “For this is the love of God, that we KEEP His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous.” - I John 5:3. By deceitfully declaring me to be a “Jew,” William Finck pretends that he can ignore Yahweh’s commandments.

“Be not deceived.” After all, it was the deception of Eve that got us all into this predicament we are now in. After using my talk shows to establish his credibility, William Finck has stabbed me in the back, trying to destroy my credibility with a transparent smear campaign. How Jewish! Those who practice deception should be exposed, as Paul clearly declares. “Them that sin rebuke before all, that others may also fear.” (I Tim. 5:20.) I am following Paul’s advice, exposing William Finck as a reprobate. If William Finck can stab me in the back, he will do the same to you, brothers and sisters, if you do not fully accept all of the pronouncements of his bully pulpit!

William Finck, what part of “Thou shalt not bear false witness” don’t you understand?

Since our split over the Finckahiser Hybridity/Extermination Thesis, William Finck has spared no time or effort to speak all manner of evil against me, calling me names, such as “Jew,” “heretic,” “liar,” “fool,” “universalist,” etc. Of course, all such name-calling is strictly prohibited by the Holy Scriptures. If you make an accusation against someone, you are supposed to provide evidence. Where is the evidence of my Jewish upbringing? What synagogue did I attend? When and where was my bar mitzvah? Who was my rabbi? Finckahiser cannot provide any evidence, because there is none. Instead of providing any evidence of my supposed Jewish heritage, Finck just keeps adding more false accusations to the list, as the police commonly do when they don’t have any evidence against the suspect. By loading up the list of charges, they hope they can make one of them stick. This is what William Finck is doing to me on his talk shows and websites. The Finckahiser rumor mill cranks out more and more trash on an almost daily basis; but those fobs with itching ears can’t wait to hear more! What a disgusting display of guile and childishness! For this reason, none of his followers deserve to be called “White” or “Christian” or “Identity.”

Since January of 2011, Bill Finck has gone on a rampage of accusations against me, all of which are false, except one: the fact that I use an alias. In a recent post on his website, in which he maliciously publishes my home address for all of my Jewish and communist enemies to see, he asks the question, “What is Eli James trying to hide?” The answer is very simple. I have been trying to hide my identity from my Jewish and communist enemies, as anyone living in a big city would have the common sense to do. Publishing this information on the web is a clear act of RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT. Of course, Finck knows this. He is a cop, after all. In fairness, Finck should post all of his violations of Yahweh’s laws on his Zogbots site.

To those who have asked, I have told them that my public persona is based on a completely made-up name. Yet, Finck’s fobs assert that it’s a “Jewish name.” It’s a name I made up when I was the singer in a band. One of the links that Finck provides is a link to the history of the surname that I invented. The link says, “Sorry, there is no history of this surname.” That surname has no history precisely because I made it up!!! So, how is this evidence that it is a Jewish surname? Quite the contrary, that surname cannot be connected to Jewish heritage in any way, precisely because it is an invented name. Finck’s fobs provide their own evidence that they are liars.
                      William Finck’s insinuation that I am trying to hide my “Jewishness” is patently absurd; and he knows it. But, he is not above using the Jewish tactic of rumor-mongering against his theological enemies. This is very telling about his own motivation, which betrays a lot of Jewish tactics and attitudes.
                      “The errors of some men are manifest beforehand, going ahead into judgment, but others then follow after. In like manner also are the good works manifest, and those being otherwise are not able to be concealed.” - I Tim. 5:25, Finck trans. Bill, your attempts to conceal your own motivation will fail. It is so obvious that your actions are those of a reprobate, that you cannot possibly continue this masquerade. As Jesus said, “All things will be revealed.”

Also, it is very important to understand that he kept my secret until January 14, 2011. His betrayal began when I challenged his theology. That’s what this is all about. But, since he cannot win his theological argument in open debate, he and Clifton decided on the tactical maneuver of attacking my person; and this is what they have done since then.

The day is coming when Finck’s name will be become a household proverb, like that of Benedict Arnold. Anyone who is the object of character assassination will say, “I got fincked.”

“What is Eli James trying to hide?” This question is as silly as asking a klansman, “Why don’t you publicize your Klan membership to your friends, neighbors and customers?” Can you see a Klansman going around the neighborhood saying, “Hello, all you Negroes, liberals, Jews and Judeo-Christians, I am a member of the Ku Klux Klan?” I don’t think so, William Finck. As a cop, you know EXACTLY WHY many patriots hide their identities from the pro-Zionist world in which they live. Their homes and businesses would be in jeopardy, were their underground activities discovered. Whether they wear masks or use aliases, their objective is the same: to prevent harassment and attacks upon themselves and their families by the forces of ZOG. Only the most gullible people would believe the proposition that anyone who uses an alias must be a “Jew.” By turning this molehill into a mountain, and adding tons of rubbish, you have proven yourself to be still as tyrannical as you were when you were a brutal cop.

So, here, I will counter your argument with a question of my own: “Why did YOU HIDE your true involvement in the death of Arnaldo Ortega from us?” When Brian Akira revealed the fact that you were imprisoned for causing the death of that person, YOU LIED TO US! You told us that you were simply sitting at your desk, while that defenseless individual was being beaten to death. To make your story even more sympathetic, you told us that you were maliciously prosecuted for trying to help those officers who were being falsely charged with the crime.

So, while you go to great lengths to make yourself look good, you go to even greater lengths to make me look evil – over an alias, while you have been convicted of a far greater crime; but the truth is coming out, and there is nothing you can do about it, Bill. The jig is up. You have been exposed as a malicious defamer: Diablo, the false accuser.

The reality is that Eli James is to William Finck as Valerie Plame is to George Bush. Publishing my personal information on your website is an unconscionable betrayal. William Finck, you are treading down the path of Nachash. If anything happens to me or my family, you will be held directly responsible by Yahshua.

[ The story of Valerie Plame: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3a...ews#rel-page-3
                      The smear campaign: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3a...from=playrelon ]

Among his many false arguments, Bill Finck is trying to convince you of the idea that my use of an alias negates 32 years of two-seedline teaching. As I said, in this time, I have never betrayed anyone to ZOG or violated the rights of any White person. The REAL QUESTION IS: “What is Bill Finck up to?” In this world of fighting against ZOG, blowing the cover of a true patriot is about the lowest thing a White man can do. If you watched both the above videos about Valerie Plame, the important word was ‘retaliation.’ William Finck’s vendetta against me has nothing to do with whether I’m a Jew or a universalist. It’s all about retaliating against me for taking a stand against his garbage theology.

In contrast to William Finck, I have broken NO LAWS. I have only disagreed with his theology and rebutted his false accusations. Taking a stand against Finckahiser’s phony theology is my only “crime.” Taking advantage of other people’s ignorance of the real issues involved in this case, Bill and Clifton have performed an evil work. Showing the zeal of the Pharisees in their attempts to entrap me, they expose themselves as being members, in spirit, of that priesthood.

My Legitimate Reasons for Assuming a Dual Identity

And the King shall answer and say to them, ‘Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto Me.’ *- Matt. 25:40.

Jesus Christ, Himself, on at least one occasion, found it advantageous to hide himself from His enemies. *The account is in John, Chapter 8: * “Then they took up stones to cast at Him: but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.” *- *John 8:59. *So, by disguising Himself, Yahshua was able to sneak out of their company. * Yahshua disguised Himself on at least two other occasions, at John 7:10 and at Luke 24:15-26.

Martin Luther, when he was in hiding from the papacy, under the protection of Frederick III, the Elector of Saxony, used the name of Junker Georg as an alias, in order to hide his identity from the Pope’s forces. *Frederick III saved Luther’s life. *He was one of the Saxon lords who had the right of voting for the election of the next Emperor.

Mr. Stanley, of Stanley and Livingstone fame, changed his name from John Rowlands to Henry Morton Stanley, because he was the illegitimate offspring of the town drunk and a 19-year-old whore. *In those days, bastards were frowned upon. *Today, they become Presidents. *A change of venue and change of name, and viola! – the famous reporter for the New York Herald was “born.” *Did John Rowlands defraud anyone by changing *his name? *I don’t think so!

So, if Jesus Christ can hide Himself, if Martin Luther can hide himself and use an alias, if John Rowlands can change his name, why can’t Eli James? *Who says that changing one’s name proves malicious intent? *William Finck insinuates that it does! *On the other hand, spreading rumors about people being Jews or universalists, without any proof whatsoever, is a violation of Yahweh’s laws. *If there is any malicious intent, it’s coming from the Finck/Emahiser crowd. * Those people find it advantageous to smear people by using name-calling, rumor-mongering, innuendos, half-truths, outright lies, and creating an atmosphere of suspicion as tactics in their open hostility to other White people, all while they make themselves out to be, oh, so righteous! *Very Jewish!!! *Nor is there any law in the Bible that says, “Thou shalt not use an alias.” *That is exclusively William Finck’s Talmudic commandment. *You won’t find it in his Christogenea New Testament either. *It’s Bill’s main contrivance in his retaliatory vendetta against someone who has done him no wrong. *

None of the above named were ever accused of wrongdoing for hiding or changing their identities; but William Finck assures the world that Eli James is up to no good!!! *Let’s see, I’ve been in this movement since 1979; and I haven’t betrayed anyone yet! *On the other hand, William Finck is out of prison for two and a half years, and he is creating dissension and hostility within the ranks of the Christian Identity movement; and he is leading people astray with his popish dogma of the Extermination Thesis. *Only one of us has a hidden agenda. *One of us is playing the role of Judas; and it’s NOT Eli James. *Yahshua says, “Blessed are the peacemakers,” not the troublemakers. *If people disagree with you, you must use the art of persuasion, not the art of bullying.

It’s funny that those who accuse me of being a “name-changer” are some of the biggest name-callers!! *Mr. Finck is famous for his angry diatribes against his own kinsmen, especially those CI women who have had the temerity to object to his bullying! *“Fool,” “whore,” and “clown” are some of his favorite, printable expletives. *Of course, this obvious show of disrespect towards his own White brethren is totally forbidden by the Scriptures. *First of all, Paul condemns it. *“I therefore, the prisoner of Yahshuah, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all LOWLINESS AND MEEKNESS, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” – Eph. 4:1-3. *Bill Finck has not demonstrated any such forebearance towards his brethren. *His words and actions betray the opposite.

*Jesus also tells us that we should not be like the heathen and lord it over our kinsmen. *Rather, we should humble ourselves and be of service. *
                      “The kings of the nations exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. *BUT YOU SHALL NOT BE SO: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that does serve. *For which is greater, he that sits at meat, or he that serves? Is not he that sits at meat? BUT I AM AMONG YOU AS HE THAT SERVES.” *- Luke 22:25.

Yet, Finck’s followers do not upbraid him for his obvious displays of disrespect towards White people. “Now I exhort you, brethren, to watch out for those who cause dissension and scandal contrary to the teaching which you have been instructed in, and TURN AWAY FROM THEM.” Indeed, such as they do not serve Yahshua Christ Our Prince, but rather their own belly, and through smooth speaking and fine language they seduce the hearts of the innocent.” *- Romans 16:17-18, William Finck translation, Christogenea New Testament. *William Finck, when will you follow the advice of your own translation? *Why are you defaming the very person who helped you to establish yourself as an Identity teacher? *Why are you doing this? *That is the important question for Bill Finck to answer.

It is simply not true, as WF is trying to imply, that using an alias proves malintent. *Nor does the fact that William Finck uses his own name prove that he is not a smooth-talking informant. *Hundreds of people invent internet handles, in order to avoid putting their real names on the net. *As a cunning, street-wise cop, William Finck knows exactly what he is doing. *So do most of his followers; but they stick with him because of his doctrine of hatred towards non-Whites, which is something they love to hear. *This is the real issue; and in order to avoid dealing with the real issue, WF has engaged in a calculated smear campaign against an innocent Israelite.

My use of a penname alias is no more illegitimate than when Bryan uses the name of Swordbrethern. *I don’t see Bill attacking Bryan for ever using an alias. *Why the DOUBLE STANDARD, Bill? *Bryan was desperately trying to keep his real name a secret, so that the Zoggites couldn’t find out where he lives. *Also, he was job-hunting; and public knowledge of his Identity beliefs would dash his hopes for a good-paying job. *In all the time that Bryan and I did radio shows, I never once betrayed his secret. *If it’s true that using an alias is proof of wrongdoing, then Bill Finck has a lot more people to make up stories about. *At least I didn’t choose a name like FINK!!!

Personal to WF: *William Finck, I HAVE DONE YOU NO WRONG. * And you know it.

William Finck’s Duplicity and Guile

“Blessed is the man to whom Yahweh imputes not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.”*
                      - Psalm 32:2. *“Be ye therefore wise as serpents, yet guileless as doves.”
                      – Matt. 10:16.

One of BF’s websites is http://plymouthis.com/ * Apparently, he either designed this site for someone else, or it is his site, designed to attract customers for his web designer/programmer business. *Nowhere on this site is there any indication of Bill’s theological or political views. *Bill, I have a question for you. *“WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE, WILLIAM FINCK?” *

Are you afraid that any potential customers might be driven away, if they knew you were a racist, Jew-bashing, faggot-bashing bigot, nigger-hating neo-Nazi? *Those patriots who wear their racism on their sleeves make instant enemies and drive friends, family and BUSINESS away, as William Finck well knows. *Bill, why don’t you advertise your racist theology on your business card? *Don’t worry, Bill. I won’t tell them. *I don’t engage in smear campaigns. *You know I would never sink to the level of driving your customers away, thus affecting your livelihood.

William Finck has tried to parlay my alias into some sort of conspiracy against the White Race. *The reality is very simple. *In order to avoid confrontations with such ZOG groups as the ARA, I have created a dual identity: one for the public and one for my Identity teachings. *William Finck is very much aware of my troubles with the ARA, as he personally witnessed their attempted attack on our group in Binghamton NY on June 22, 2009. *On that day, the ARA (Anti-Racist Action, a violent Jew-communist front group that operates in larger colleges) discovered the location of our meeting place. *They called the New York Times and had that Jewish “newspaper” threaten the Veterans Hall where our meeting was scheduled. *The VFW official caved in and we were evicted. *Ironically, he handed us the eviction notice while we were standing in front the wall plaque dedicated to that organization’s determination to defend “freedom of speech.” *Just as we were exiting the building, a crowd of 15 to 20 ARA marched in front of the building, chanting things like “Eli James is a racist, neo-Nazi.”

There were only five of us there, the purpose of which was to broadcast our Paul Seminar on Talkshoe Radio. * The VFW Hall had promised us that there would be either Wi-Fi or an internet connection for us to use, so that we could broadcast live. *Despite this promise, neither of those options were available, so our hope of a live show was gone. * Then one of the staff members walked into the room with the quotation from the New York Times, accusing us of being “anti-Semites” and informing us that our meeting was being cancelled. *Looking out from the second floor window, we could see over a tall hedgerow, from where the protesters were approaching the building in the rain. *At this point, we all agreed that it was time to pack up our equipment and leave.

Heading downstairs, we headed for the front door, but there was a film crew interviewing a bunch of veteran bikers, who were being interviewed, live, on the front porch by a local TV camera crew. *The protestors immediately mistook these veteran bikers for the “anti-semites,” and charged the front porch. *At this point, taking advantage of the confusion, we decided to leave by the side entrance to the parking lot, and we quietly got into our vehicles and sped off, having agreed to rendezvous a few blocks away.

This was William Finck’s introduction to my enemies, the ARA. *So, for him to ask the question, “What are you trying to hide, Eli James?” I can only ask the question, “Where were you on June 22, 2009, William Finck?” *What more proof do you need that I have every right to keep my enemies off my track? *To avoid such confrontations with the agents of ZOG, and to have some semblance of a normal life, I had long before assumed a dual identity, around 1985, while I was writing my book, the Great Impersonation. *That was the smartest thing I ever did, as it has enabled me to live in peace while surrounded by atheists, Democrats, Jews, and liberals. *But it has not protected me from traitors within our own ranks.

There’s a reason why the Ku Klux Klan refers to itself as “The Invisible Empire.”

Since the Binghamton confrontation, I have had many close calls with the ARA, who have known for a long time where our local congregation meets on Sundays. *Fortunately, they have never been able to locate my home; but now, William Finck, the “true patriot,” has done them a huge favor by publishing my home address on his website. *This is a most dastardly, malicious stab in the back by WF; because he fully knows that I am not a Jew; and he fully knows that I am not a “universalist.” *It is very clear to me that Wlliam Finck wants the ARA, or some other wacko on the Judeo-communist side, to harm me and my family. *Such an unconscionable act is unforgiveable, unless such act never occurs. *But if it happens, traitor Finck, the killer cop, will bear full responsibility. *Never in the history of CI has any member of our community published the home address of a CI elder. *This is positively the most egregious, sinister act of personal attack that Christian Identity has ever witnessed. * This is proof of Finck’s unfitness to call himself “Identity,” whatever his birth name is.

If William Finck can hide his politics and theology from HIS customers, then I can do likewise with mine. *The only difference between his situation and mine is that I have an already established clientele. *And this is what has necessitated my use of an alias, as I would lose ninety percent of my customer base, if all my clients knew of my patriotic activites! *So, again, Bill, I ask you, “WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE?” *Don’t you advertise your theology and politics on your business card? *If not, WHY NOT?

So, it’s OK for Bill to hide his theology from his potential customers, but it’s wrong for me to do so? *I don’t think so, folks. *That’s duplicity and guile. *It’s A-OK for Bill to hide from us the true nature of his involvement in the Ortega killing, but Eli James becomes a “Jew” for using an alias? *Luke 12:1 covers this scenario: “Beware the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.”
                      Then said Judas to the Pharisees, “There he is.”

Comment

jewseph Kutz-November's pro-mamzer 'hypocrisy' made my ZOGbot mamzer bitch-tits pancake!!!

jewseph Kutz-November's pro-mamzer 'hypocrisy' made my ZOGbot mamzer bitch-tits pancake!!!

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&t=3403#p8232
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5107#post5107

The hypocrisy of that rival marrano jew Eliar James/jewseph Kutz-November has been running so deep, hip waders couldn't keep you out of it. Why, itz up to the level of me and muh bitch's pancake bitch-tits. Joe November could change his "Anglo/Saxon Israelite Identity" to "Anyone's Saved Hypocrite Identity" and that is why is discriminatory shitskin mamzers like Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren and jewdass the jewst couldn't stick with the blind Novemberites would march on under that mantra without missing a step. There are quite a few hypocrite identitists who would have to eat shit in order to find themselves treading the narrow path again . . . if they ever truly walked the walk in the first place. Wikipedia-Talksjew Christian Identity should be reserved for us delusional jews and mamzers and ZOGbots pretending to be 100% Aryan and who don't let slant-eyes, shitskins and jewnibrows or Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS get in our way of pretending to be Whigger!!!

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott

http://mamzers.org/useful/avatars/Ma...OGbott-big.jpg

Did you know that I'm Yashuah's Battle-Ass?

Comment

Why us jews and mamzers have to change our real names and hide our mamzer faces.

Why us jews and mamzers have to change our real names and hide our mamzer faces.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5133#post5133

Originally posted by Rabbi Eliar/jewseph Kutz-November
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5094#post5094

My use of a penname alias is no more illegitimate than when Bryan uses the name of Swordbrethern. *I don’t see Bill attacking Bryan for ever using an alias. *Why the DOUBLE STANDARD, Bill? *Bryan was desperately trying to keep his real name a secret, so that the Zoggites couldn’t find out where he lives. *Also, he was job-hunting; and public knowledge of his Identity beliefs would dash his hopes for a good-paying job. *In all the time that Bryan and I did radio shows, I never once betrayed his secret. *If it’s true that using an alias is proof of wrongdoing, then Bill Finck has a lot more people to make up stories about. *At least I didn’t choose a name like FINK!!!

Eli James is acting like such an ass-clown again. There is a good reason why us jews and mamzers change our names more often than we change our underwear and socks:

Because our birth name shows that we are jews or mamzers and what we have done since birth further reveals our criminal intent.

For example, when Lindstedt found out my real name and face back in late October 2010, Eli James and the skillit-licking Babtist fuktard Greggie Howard 'excommunicated' Lindstedt even though as jews and whigger ass-clowns they have no authority given to such by YHWH or Christ to expel the genuine Israelite sheep from amongst the Congregation of the House of Israel. Rather, Lindstedt was correct in a Deuteronomy 23:2 sense in kicking out us shitskinned nigger-gook-beaner mamzer faggots and jews like Eli James when detected.

All Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November and the other jews like Dan Johns and hi-yaller mamzers like Jeromy Visser and ZOGbots like MoGulett have is sanctimonious whining about 'slander' when in point of fact Lindstedt was absolutely correct: Eli James, Dan Johns, Kommandork McFagg/Steve Elder and Bill Finck are jews, Jeromy Visser and Anglo-Mestizo Truitt are mamzers, MoGulett is a drunken crackhead prison bitch ZOGbot, etc.

So as a result, when us jews and manzers and ZOGbots are outed -- by Lindstedt -- all we can do is whine, to counter-slander about 'Marty is a child molester' and 'Marty isn't White either!' or some such lying kikeshit. Sometimes like me and Eli James did, is to take down his web pages, forums, blogs, and those of anyone who allows him to speak like the Ashkenazi Defecation League does. Why me and Eli James even snitched out Lindstedt and Pastor John Britton to the ZOG alphabet-soup gang and had these jack-booted ZOG piglice visit their homes. Me and Cousin Ray the Lawyer Mariani even interfered with Pastor John Britton's federal civil lawsuit against Dallas Airmotive Inc and used forged posts by LiarBill 'MumpsNut(s?)' DeClue(less) on Obie-gender's Two and a Half Mamzers forum to try to get his lawsuit dismissed through fraud. And for a while it worked -- until everyone knew me and Eli James and we were hated for our crimes against the rights of real White men.

I've pretty much had to go into hiding from my creditors, all them NimBusters and nazis whose web pages I took down through deceit and viciousness. By now everyone knows that Eli James is a marrano Portugese jew and snitch. Most of the 'Wandering Mamzers of Wikipedia-Talksjew Christian Identity' have chosen Rabbi MildSwill Finck-el-sheenie because at least with Rabbi Finckelsheenie it is easier for a delusional shitskin to pretend to be Aryan Israelite. After all, that is what I did, even though nobody really thinks I'm remotely White.

So give it up, jewseph Kutz-November. Everyone by now knows that you are a jew, hiding your real name -- after so may aliases do you even remember your birth name 'Eli -- and anyone with you is either another jew, like Dan Johns and Steve Elder or a delusional mamzer shithead like Ethan24.

Time past to give it up, Eli. You are at the end of jewr lies.

In D-g's Name

Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/SoredMamzer
                          Anti-Racist Activist Mamzer Faggot

Broke-Back [Sored] Mamzer's my name,
                          ZOGbot Baal-Priest Faggotry's my Game!!!

Bryan Reo 2004 Mentor High School

Dickie's & Eliar's & Finckelsteinian Man-Jewce -- Breakfast of Champeen Mamzer Faggots!!!

Sored-Mamzer's Blog on Finck-El-Steinian Gonnerrhia-Degeneria

Comment

William Finck, Race-Traitor -- (A Challenge to William Finck to Prove That I’m a Jew) Part 4

(A Challenge to William Finck to Prove That I’m a Jew), Part 4

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5134#post5134

Local Confrontations With the ARA

We have had many close calls with the ARA. On one occasion, we nearly had a brawl in front of the restaurant, but we outnumbered the ARA about five to one that day. There were only four of them. A female member of their group snuck toward our meeting room and started to take pictures of us through the doorway, with her camera phone. One of our guys spotted her and chased her out of the restaurant. Later that week, one of our group, a teenage Polish skinhead, discovered that his photograph was being circulated in the school halls, with the words, “anti-Semite,” “Skinhead” and “Nazi” written on the pictures. This incident was very embarrassing for his parents.

This is what happens when you are in the front lines of the Resistance.
                            Since the Binghamton event, our group has had repeated confrontations with the ARA. At a downtown Chicago rally last summer, two members of my congregation, Tim and Matt, were attacked by the ARA, who charged at them with swinging chains. They defended themselves with knives. One of the ARA guys got seriously cut, so Tim and Matt got arrested for defending themselves with knives. The blades of the knives were half an inch beyond the legal limit for a “pocket knife,” so they did overnight jail time and had to hire a lawyer to minimize the fines. The ARA thugs were not prosecuted.
                            At an anti-gay rally in Wisconsin, sponsored by the NSM, the organizers had the tires on their vehicle slashed. The NSM guard, who was supposed to watch the vehicles, had fallen asleep on the job, apparently because of his long overnight drive to the event. He heard the tires pop and the air hissing out of them, but the two ARA members ran away, right past the parking lot security guard, who did nothing to stop them!!

Last April, the ARA set off a smoke bomb in the men’s room of our meeting hall. The fire department ordered us all out of the building, putting an end to the event. Smoke bombs are high heat incendiary devices, that can easily set fire to flammable materials. We were lucky that the bomb was detected early.

The organizer of that event, Arthur Jones, who is now running for Congress [ www.artjonesforcongress.com ], has had many run-ins with the ARA. Because he is a well-known White Nationalist, the ARA has had a number of demonstrations in front of his house, doing damage to his property and threatening to do violence to himself and his wife. A few days after the smoke bomb incident, he had his automobile sabotaged. His wife was driving the vehicle on the expressway, when the brakes gave out. Fortunately, there was not much traffic and she was able to slow the car down without getting into an accident. Later, the mechanic showed her where the brake lining was cut into by a hacksaw. The vehicle was slowly losing brake fluid. She could have been seriously injured. Shades of Cindy Steele!!!

This is what happens when you are in the front line of the Resistance. This is why many of our people use aliases and take great pains to prevent the enemy from knowing where we live. And William Finck, the street-savvy killer cop, asks, in feigned ignorance, “What are you hiding, Eli?” Bill Finck, nobody ever suspected you of being stupid.

This is why, way back in 1985, I started using the penname, Eli James, for my upcoming book, The Great Impersonation, How the Anti-Christ Has Deceived the Whole World. Shortly after I published this book, I established the publishing company under that name. This is all legitimate business, folks. There is nothing sinister about it, which is more than I can say for Finckahiser. I knew that publication of this book would make me a lot of enemies in the liberal, Jewish, communist subculture of America; and Chicago is such a hotbed: Saul Alinsky, Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, etc. I started working on the book in 1980, collecting the relevant Identity literature. The actual writing began in 1982, as I had decided that I had enough documentation to proceed. The book was finally ready in 2003, when I self-published and started going on internet radio to inform White people about Two-Seedline Christian Identity.

FACT: Everyone who has read this book has proclaimed it to be the most thorough explanation of the Jewish impersonation of True Israel that anyone has ever written. Would a Jew write a book exposing his own people for the devils that they are? Benjamin Freedman is the only Jew I know of who has ever revealed the fact that Jesus was not a Jew. He also revealed the non-Israelite, Khazar origin of most Jews. Organized Jewry has hated him and shunned him for his revelations. But he was a millionaire and he could afford bodyguards. I do not have that luxury.

FACT: My websites, www.anglo-saxonisrael.com and www.killthebank.net contain more information about Jewish treachery against the White Race than any other source on the net. No other author, besides yours truly, has so thoroughly explained how the Edomites of Idumea contrived to usurp the Kingdom of Judah during the days of Antipater and Herod, and how this group of Canaanite/Edomite Judeans became the scribes and Pharisees of Scripture. My research has identified the exact year in which King John Hyrcanus first began the anti-Scriptural practice of circumcising non-Israelite Idumeans: 121 BC. I receive constant emails and letters of appreciation for my clear, concise explanations of Jewish perfidy. And I do this without inciting hatred or violence. My message has always been: Here are the facts, and get ready for the Judgment Day, when Yahshua will return with His angels to destroy the Synagogue of Satan.

FACT: It is precisely because my ministry is so effective that I have incurred the wrath of ZOG; but they cannot attack me openly, because I have no criminal record; and they cannot afford the publicity that a direct attack upon me would generate. Therefore, they must proceed with sneak attacks, like the insidious attack that William Finck is foisting upon me and my family at this moment.

FACT: No other Bible scholar, with the possible exception of Clifton Emahiser, has revealed the detailed, continuous historical record of Jewish treachery against the White Race as I have, from Genesis 3:15 down to the present moment. Yet, Bill Finck calls me a “Jew.” Why? The Jews have spent trillions of dollars rewriting history in order to deceive Christians into believing their false accounts of Scripture and their false accounts of history. My book and my websites calmly and clearly explain how the Jews have accomplished all of this historical deceit. Yet, Bill Finck, still accuses me a being a Jew. Why?

FACT: No other human being, living or dead, has revealed more about the sinister operations of the international banskters than Eli James. Would a Jew reveal these things about his own people? Would Al Capone put out a list of those who are part of his organization? Remember what Jesus said: “A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.” I DEMAND that William Finck provide his evidence that I am a “Jew.” He cannot do this, because there is none. It is a total violation of Yahweh’s laws to make an accusation without evidence. His deliberate smear campaign is aimed at those who are ignorant of my work; and they believe his lies, because they care little for Identity or for Yahshua Messiah. For most of them, His Name is not even on their lips. They are easy prey for Finck’s Jewish smear campaign. They have itching ears for the likes of Hal Turner, who fooled them for many years, preaching violence and hatred against the Jews, while secretly entrapping White Nationalists who were gullible enough to fall for his hateful rhetoric. As I have repeatedly stated, “Anyone who preaches violence must be considered to be an informant.” William Finck is no exception to this statement. His Extermination Thesis is nothing but a subtle form of preaching violence, as it justifies the killing of non-Whites, who are redefined by Finckahiser as “hybrids of the fallen angels.” The Jew’s favorite tactic is to send in agents masquerading as one of us. The ADL just loves it when violent rhetoric comes from our number. It makes their anti-Identity propaganda appear to be accurate.

The Christogenea New Testament is a very impressive calling card; but Finck’s violations of Yahweh’s laws demonstrate that he is a reprobate. It’s amazing that someone who has done such a good job of translating the New Testament has such a poor comprehension of the meaning of those words. The leather-bound version is even more impressive, but it is a mere show, as, for someone who knows the New Testament as well as he does, he demonstrates a unique ability to avoid practicing the precepts contained therein.
                            You must examine yourselves. Truly, do you not yourselves observe that Yahshua Christ is among you, unless somehow you are spurious?” - II Cor. 13:5, Finck trans.

For nearly two years, William Finck was my webmaster, at www.anglo-saxonisrael.com . For two and one half years, Bill Finck and I co-hosted numerous shows about the Bible, explaining how the Bible is exclusively about the Aryan Israelites. In that 2.5 years, William Finck never once intimated that I was anything but a White Two-Seedliner. Why the sudden change? Having posted most of the articles on my website, Bill Finck is intimately familiar with my work. During that time, he never once complained about me being a “universalist” or a “Jew.” I even defended Bill against the attacks by Martin Lindstedt and Brian Akira. Everyone who has followed us on internet radio knows that this is the true record. This is how William Finck repays my actions in his defense!!! Very Jewish!

The fact is that all of Bill Finck’s accusations against me are SPURIOUS, except one. Yes, I have been using an alias; but there is no law against using an alias; and the fact that I do proves nothing. Finck has dumped a truckload of bovine excrement upon my head, an Everest of lies upon a molehill of fact.

The Hidden Agenda Becomes Apparent
                            “Woe to the rebellious children, says Yahweh, that take counsel, but not of Me; and that cover with a covering, but not of My Spirit, that they may add sin to sin…That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of Yahweh: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy unto us not right things, speak to us flattering things, prophesy deceits.” – Isa. 30:1, 10.

About the summer of 2010, Clifton Emahiser started ridiculing my position on Ron Wyatt and the Holy Blood, calling me a “liar” and a “fool” for taking Ron Wyatt seriously. Since Bill is Clifton’s protégé, I waited to see where Bill stood on this issue. Then Clifton came out with his “Identifying the Beast of the Field” series, in which he made seriously flawed arguments concerning the supposed hybridity of the non-White races. At first, I had no objection to the thesis, but when I read Clifton’s arguments, I wrote him a letter stating that his arguments in this area were not up to his usual standards. CI has always been the target of ridicule, therefore, we have to meticulously document our history and theology, so that we can put our critics to shame in open debate. Clifton’s arguments in that series are weak and forced. In particular, his argument that non-Whites could not have been created by Yahweh because they were “not good” was purely subjective. This was not scholarship. This was dogma. Then, he tried to redefine the word CHAY to mean exclusively “wild animal,” which is a blatant falsehood. When I challenged him to come up with better arguments, his response was “This means war.” I found this response to be incredibly hostile and disrespectful to a fellow Israelite. I told Clifton that he was “barking up the wrong tree” and that I was going to prove his thesis to be erroneous.

From Clifton’s arguments, I wrote “Beast of the Field,” explaining why the entire thesis rests on shifting sands of unscientific and un-Scriptural speculations. My dispute with Clifton forced Bill to declare himself. Bill chimed in with his denial of the Day of Rest in Gen. 2. At this point, I realized that I had a two-horned bull aimed at me. So I took a stand against their Hybridity/Recapitulation thesis. It was at this point that the slanders against me began. I have not changed my theology at all. On the contrary, William Finck suddenly became a boisterous proponent of an idea which had never before been preached in Identity, two-seedline or otherwise.

I realize now that Bill and Clifton were already forming a cult-like coalition of followers, whose vitriol was increasingly aimed at me, because I did not share some of Finckahiser’s opinions. The fact that I am a two-seedliner means that our opinions converge about 95% of the time, if not more. But it’s the 5% that the cult of hatred dwells upon, never giving me credit for anything that I teach. This is what happens when you join a hate cult. Hatred is their reason for being.
                            “But in my adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not with hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.”
                            - Psalm 35:15-16.

William Finck’s Violations of Yahweh’s Laws
                            Woe to them who devise iniquity and work evil upon their beds! When the morning is light, they practice it, because it is in the power of their hand. And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.
                            – Micah 2:1-2. {Counts 8, 9 and 10}

In addition to the counts that have already enumerated, William Fincks’s violations of Yahweh’s laws, during this smear campaign, are beyond numerous. Recently, William Finck issued an ultimatum to people, saying “It’s either me or Eli.” I will second that. In this ultimatum, he imitates the Jews again. We all know that the American Jewish community is at war. It has declared war on everybody and every organization daring to criticize Israel, no matter how justified this criticism is. Likewise, Finckahiser has declared war against those who do not relish their theology. Rather than engage dissidents in scholarly debate, they resort to insults and intimidation. No debate necessary! You are either for us or against us. Very Jewish!

Taking Finck’s suggestion, I declare that you should choose between the carpenter from Chicago and the killer cop from New York. The difference between the two is quite stark. The carpenter guy advocates truth, compassion, brotherly love, and racial separation. The killer cop advocates the genocide of all non-Whites. And he will smear any White who opposes him. (Finck’s version of “brotherly love.”) Like the Talmudic rabbis, the killer cop twists the words of the Holy Scriptures, putting words in Yahweh’s mouth, to the effect that all non-Whites become mongrels, like the Jews. Not only has William Finck NOT PROVEN that assertion, he has not proven that I am a Jew or a universalist. Rather, he has played games with words and concocted false arguments and put a clever spin on our true relationship, as if I have somehow betrayed him. Only one of us follows the commandments of Yahweh. So, choose wisely.
                            “Whosoever is angry at his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother Raca [meaning, “empty, vain, stupid”] shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.”
                            - Matt. 5:22.

Behind my back, Finck and Emahiser have been calling me such names, ever since I published the Ron Wyatt material. This is un-Christian. William Finck has been violating these provisions of the Gospel of Matthew quite openly, and with increasing frequency, for his entire tenure as an ex-felon Bible scholar. At first, it started out with minor outbursts, by using the technique of name-calling against the Paul-bashers. Then, he graduated to ridicule and censorship of those who disagreed with any of his doctrine, especially after getting his own Talkshoe and Teamspeak shows.

Instead of treating his Identity brethren with love and compassion, his habit is to chide and insult. In short, William Finck has failed to demonstrate a Christian attitude. And his actions have been an embarrassment to the Christian Identity movement. It is not enough to talk the talk. You have to walk the walk. And in the latter department, William Finck has failed the test of Christian morality.
                            Isaiah 29:20-21: “For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off: That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought."

Making mountains out of molehills is their specialty. William Finck and his hatchet men have been scouring my websites and my radio interviews for signs of “universalism,” just like the Pharisees who sought to accuse Yahshua for a single word. They follow me around like vultures, seeking to accuse me of violations of their own doctrine, or to see if I have ever uttered a kind word about a non-White. And then they even lie about that, as I have NEVER stated that non-Whites can be “saved.” NEVER, and William Finck knows it. All of Finckahiser’s accusations are baseless, except for one. Yes, I admit it, I use aliases. But I do not violate Yahweh’s laws. I take Yahweh’s laws much more seriously than Messers Finck and Emahiser.

My answer to your false accusations, Diablo Finck, is Psalm 94:
                            “Yahweh, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph? How long shall they utter and speak hard things? And all the workers of iniquity boast themselves? They break in pieces your people, O Yahweh, and afflict Your heritage…Yet they say, ‘Yahweh shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.’ Understand, you brutish among the people: and you fools, when will you be wise?..Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? Or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity? Unless Yahweh had been my help, my soul had almost dwelled in silence…SHALL THE THRONE OF INIQUITY HAVE FELLOWSHIP WITH YOU, WHICH FRAMES MISCHIEF BY A LAW?”

Finckahiser has created a fictitious law: that all non-Whites are deserving of death. My God! What blasphemy!!! And in order to promote this phony baloney theology, they have smeared anyone who stands in their way. How Jewish!! Finckahiser, you have done the Pharisees proud!

Far from being an example of Christian jurisprudence, William Finck has played the juicy role of petty dictator, while throwing childish tantrums when he doesn’t get his way. However, being a street-wise cop and the author of the Christogenea New Testament, there is no way that he can plead ignorance about his tactics. He is doing these things in full cognizance of their iniquity. William Finck is a fully conscious reprobate, and he knows it. And I know it.
                            “For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy…FALSE ACCUSERS, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good…having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: FROM SUCH TURN AWAY.”
                            - 2 Tim. 3:1-5.

This is why I turned away from Finck and Emahiser, after they called me a “liar” and a “heretic” on my own talk show. Unless you repent of your false accusations against me, and unless you remove all of your blasphemous videos and articles about me from your various websites, Yahweh will surely judge you, according to your own designs. Repent now, before it’s too late.

The amazing thing is that BF actually thinks he can get away with this ritual defamation. Yahshua will have something to say about this. See Matt. 7:15-23.

Comment

Bertrand Comparet and Wesley Swift on the non-Adamic races

Bertrand Comparet and Wesley Swift on the non-Adamic races

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&t=3410#p8231
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5138#post5138

Most of the people who listen to Christogenea podcasts or who read the work of Clifton Emahiser and myself already know that we do not totally agree with what Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet had taught concerning Genesis and the creation of the non-Adamic races. However Swift and Comparet would certainly not disagree with us concerning what is going on in the world today, and what shall result upon the deliverance of our Israelite race.

Joseph November, acting as "Eli James" (he leaves "Publishing" off of his company name in order to deceive people) who has for the past year claimed to be the standard-bearer of traditional Swift-Comparet Christian Identity, has asserted universalist positions, and has attributed those positions to Swift and Comparet, as if they would agree with him. Well, anyone who would take the time to read Swift and Comparet would plainly see that Joseph November is a liar.

While Comparet rarely spoke of the other races (and that is how a Christian Identity pastor should act), anyone who would read his papers concerning Yahweh's Day of Wrath would know that Comparet certainly did not draw a comforting picture for them.

Originally posted by Bertrand Comparet

Gathering the Nations, by Bertrand Comparet wrote:

Continuance of the present policy of subordinating all national interests to the United Nations, or worse yet, to those nations in it which have the least civilization and the lowest standards, is national suicide. This policy leads us inevitably to wars in many parts of the earth which today we see in the making. It is for the purposes which produce these wars that the nations have gathered together in the United Nations. Therefore Isaiah 13:4, 11 says, “The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: Yahweh mustereth the host for battle. And I will punish the world for their evil and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogance of the proud to cease and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.” Jeremiah 25:32-33 adds to the picture. “Thus saith Yahweh: Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. And those slain by Yahweh shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth."
                              Here is what Comparet taught about the fate of the non-Adamic, "beast" nations. It is ultimately the same thing which I have taught on this topic:

Originally posted by Bertrand Comparet
                              Gathering the Nations, by Bertrand Comparet wrote:

This gathering of the individual tares among us is exactly parallel to the similar gathering of the beast nations in this same judgment. Yahshua prophesied it in Matthew 25:31-34, 41. “When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory: And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: and He shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. ... Then shall He say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.” Of course there must be a division, separation, and discrimination, to say it plainly. This is the purpose for which Yahshua came. In Luke 12:51 Yahshua says, “Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you nay: but rather division.”
                              There are no bus tickets back to Mexico here, and no plane tickets back to China. Joseph November, acting as "Eli James", is a deceiver and a liar. Dan Kersey and Allen Truitt are his bitches. Just as Satan deceived Eve, November is deceiving these clowns who claim to be Christian Identity spokesmen, but who do not know their Bibles and who have evidently never actually read Swift or Comparet.

Clifton Emahiser and I have long taught the Satanic origin of the non-Adamic races. While the actual nuts and bolts of what we teach about Genesis chapter 1 differs somewhat from Swift, the result of what we teach and what it means to us today in this present age, is certainly no different from what Swift taught about non-Adamites. Wesley Swift's work is available for inspection at http://swift.christogenea.org where there is a search mechanism, and his sermons are organized by date. The copy of Swift's work posted there came to me directly from Lorraine Swift, who I was a long-time correspondent of, through another good friend who knew her personally.

Here is what Swift taught about the nature of the other races, which is very close to what Clifton and I teach concerning their Satanic nature, something which you never hear from Joseph November:

Originally posted by Dr. Wesley Swift
                              The Seed of the Dragon by Dr. Wesley A. Swift 10-1-61 wrote:

The fallen Angels intermingled with the children of earth. And we are told in the book of Judges, that they did ‘not keep their first estate.’ And the results were strange monsters, evil and grotesque. That is why today in China and among the people of Asia, are these strange and Gargoyle type gods, evil by products of violation of Divine Law. We are also to understand that out of this attempt was the sowing of the offspring seed into every race. Now I want you to know that there are a people in the world today who are the final leveling out of the final offspring of Lucifer. They are actually Satanic seed. They exist among every race. And they are black, they are yellow, they are brown and they are white. But in all instances, the seed of Lucifer, the seed of the Dragon. They are his descendants. They are his unassimilatable offspring. They seek to rule the world and they hold all the world in captivity. And they have penetrated in their warfare, the great nations of the White civilization where they wage warfare against you continually.
                              This paper of Swift's is available at:
                              http://swift.christogenea.org/conten...dragon-10-1-61
                              but it is also posted elsewhere on the internet.

These statements, and many others, prove that Joseph November is NOT the standard-bearer of Christian Identity that he is claiming to be. Rather, he is a universalist: something which both Swift and Comparet would have soundly rejected. He is also a liar and a deceiver.

Like the snake that he is, if confronted with these things I am certain that Joseph November will do his best to slither around them. But if you read the things which he has already said, for instance in his recent programs with Allen Truitt or in his "Exterminationism" program with Greg Howard, and if you hold him to his words in those broadcasts, it is clear that the man is a liar and a hypocrite.

The proofs that Kersey, Howard and Truitt do not know their asses from their elbows, is that they let November get away with these shenanigans.

November never argued the race issue with me for 200 podcasts, because he damned well knew better, he would have been quickly put in his place. Now all of a sudden he is a universalist. Go listen, the proof is all right there on his own Talkshoe pages.

Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V210-V17Bmc

Murderous jew ZOGpig Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't believe or teach DSCI . . .
                              . . . certainly NOT as taught by true Israelites Swift or Comparet
                              :

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
                              "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro..._Deny-DSCI.mp3
                              Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Finck's Past as a Murderous jew Pig in Jewrsey Shitty.
                              http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ristian-Pastor

Comment

Us finckelsheenieites and finckelfaggots are 'laying on' of going ass to mouth!!!

Us finckelsheenieites and finckelfaggots are 'laying on' of going ass to mouth!!!

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&t=3410#p8233
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post5142

As a 42BB bitch-titted ZOGbot who went ass-to-mouth with Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren and is licking every dingleberry that falls out offn Rabbi Finckelsheenie's sacred bunghole -- D-g bless it always --I pray that, after a year, all the Novemberites whom Yahweh deemed fit to separate, have done so. Especially that delusional Tubal-kenite Pictish jewboy mamzer with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS Kommandork McFagg/Steve Elder-Schultz who got kicked to the curb by Rabbi Finckelsheenie and now belongs with the sephardic marrano jewboys Eliar James/jewseph Kutz-November and fellow wannabe serial polygamist Dan Johns, also a carrier of Crohns. Any new "acolytes" Joe acquires from here on out, I pray will use him as a stepping stone to the Truth -- as us finckelsheenieites deem it to be. Sad to say there are too many band-wagoner Novemberites riding what little he has to edify themselves and massage their bruised egos. My ego, along with my bunghole, was battered and bruised while in the Big House for my fifth or sixth DWI coonviction, I forget which as I'm jewsually in a drunken blackout. Men (and women, as Joe allows that sort of thing) with the inability to engage brain before putting mouth into gear, as opposed to the finkelfaggot's habit of putting mamzer dick in whigger mouth, have helped to water down the essence of Christian Identity into something resembling Catholic Identity . . . butt with mamzers like Bryan Reo and jews galore, like Eli James, Dan Johns, Bill Finck, etc. So what with all these mamzers and jews and whigger ZOGbots galore, and I'm on my way to coining "Hypocrite Identity" as a result of the fallout of "pastors" who came tumbling out of the DSLCII tree after Bill and Clifton beat it a few times. Have you heard of 'laying on of hands'? Well, us finckelsheenieites and finckelfaggots are 'laying on' of going ass to mouth!!!

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott

http://mamzers.org/useful/avatars/Ma...OGbott-big.jpg

Did you know that I'm Yashuah's Battle-Ass?

Comment

Working...
                                X