• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asshole of the month: Obama

Asshole of the Month: Obama

ASSHOLE OF THE MONTH: OBAMA
    by Joom

Today I heard the Head Chimp talking to a crowd of bought off supporters, telling them and the public at large that "Well, it's obvious that we failed in making America understand what we're trying to do." He was speaking of the shellacking the progressives got in the election. Oh no, Mr. Chimps, America understood you bastards just fine, and aren't having anymore of your destructive idiocy!" I've seen out of touch politicians before, but ole Chimpy demonstrates in spades the pure stupidity of placing any black in a position of authority, let alone a Marxist, Moslem, power mad, white hating ape. When Obama was elected as president, I came very close to losing my lunch right there on the spot where I got the news. Few things in my life have sickened me to that extent.

But my anger wasn't aimed at Obama as it was for most whites, it was targeted at my fellow Americans for being such massive idiots. This latest
    fiasco of an election is a prime example. When the smoke cleared the "Axis of Evil" was still intact to a man. I couldn't believe my eyes as I read that Pelosi, Reid, Boxer and even Feinstein would all be returning to Washington for another six years no less, along with dozens of other enemies of America that the American people should have bounced out on their asses. I wanted to go out and hurt something . . . .

This news cast in bronze my conviction that the American people are no longer fit to participate in their own government. The Jews and liberals have done their job well. The decades of endless brainwashing and propaganda have created an entire generation of absolute morons, completely incapable of seeing the danger standing right in front of them. And add these mental defectives to the hordes of immigrants now in the country that will forever vote liberal, and we whites with our eyes open, no longer stand a snowball's chance in hell of fixing things. It's over and the bad guys won. It's that simple. Obama was smug in his speaking, letting the public know that he was going to dig in his heels and prevent any meaningful change to the evil course he and his crew have set the country upon. And with the balance of power now being an almost dead heat, this will be relatively easy for him. The election didn't teach him or any other liberal a damned thing. As I've said many times in the past, you can't teach a liberal anything. You can't reason with them, show proof of their folly to them, or bury them in a mountain of opposing experts and expect any change in attitude. Never happen. You might as well expect a cat to bark . . . .

A great many of us know for a fact that Obama's whole crew cheated at the polls, and though a strong cry went up from the white voters, the media is refusing to cover the scandal. After all, they still control the media lock, stock and barrel, and they want those crooks in power. So they're going to do everything in their power to quash the scandal before it erupts into a massive investigation, which by all rights it should have already done. I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping that some miracle takes place and the opponents to these monsters succeed somehow, but I'm not going to hold my breath. The entire American system is as rotten as road kill, and has been so for decades . . . .

When I went to the polls to vote last Tuesday, I arrived fairly early. But already the place was buzzing with activity . . . wetback activity! Not nationalized Mexicans (and Lord knows we've got enough of those unwelcome bastards), but illegal Mestizos, some of them still dripping. These
    ruddy faced, filthy, stinking wetbacks jammed the polling office, choosing the ballot forms made out in Spanish, then going to a booth and voting a straight liberal ticket. Many of them were dragging along six or seven noisy wetlets with them, making the place a veritable zoo. But bad as this was, what really set me off was that not one of these invading bastards were checked for citizenship! Not one! And why should they? After all, all the pollsters were Mestizos as well! That's hiring the fox to guard the chickens! Talk about a perfect setup for the liberals.

I was enraged. I voted, which at least canceled out one of the bastards, then went home and turned on the tube to see the early results. Now mind you, it's only 10:30 in the morning, and yet the talking heads are reporting that Pelosi, Reid, Boxer et al, have won the election! How? The stinking votes haven't even been cast yet, let alone tallied! I knew right then that the entire election was a scam, a lie, a charade put on by the elites to make the public think they actually had a voice in things. Well, they may in some tates, but in the ones that really count, they have no say in at all. The progressives own the polls. The least they could have done was allow the public to continue to believe the fantasy however, but they refused this time, telling everyone the bad news early. They wanted to rub it in the faces of those of us that know who they really are . . . .

I kept expecting white America to explode in righteous rage and kick off the revolt when the news came down, but I was to be disappointed once again. Instead John Q. Public resumed his position in his recliner, popped open another beer and said, "Oh well . . ." My level of shame for my people and nation skyrocketed, and I wanted to crawl in a deep, dark hole and pull it in after me. I wanted to divorce myself from America, to turn my back on her the way she has turned her cowardly back on the millions of men and women that have fought, bled, and died to give us the very freedoms we're now letting these animals take from us without firing a shot. Shame? By the bucket load. And that asshole Obama sits in the Oval Orifice where no nigger ever belonged, and grins evilly at the triumph of hate over good, of lies over truth, of oppression over freedom.

Oh don't get me wrong. There are lots of people out there just like me, whom I'm very proud to know. They have fought the good fight right alongside me. But just as it's always been in the past, there's just not enough of us. Up until now we at least were able to hold the tide of destruction in check, to prevent it from going any further. Obama and his crew have now tipped the balance to where we can no longer even do that. From this point onward we're going to see a steady increase in his monkey oppression . . . .

We need a revolt. A bloody, violent, course changing revolution that arrests all of the mobsters in Washington and strings them up by their heels in the town square. Votes, negotiations, petitions, demonstrations, signs, faxes, phone calls, emails and letters aren't cutting it. History has proven to us over and over that the only thing communists ever listen to is brute force. You can no more reason with a progressive than you can a cockroach. You can only step on it because it's very nature is to destroy. And as long as it sucks air, that's exactly what it's going to do. No more talk. It's time Chimpy was removed from power by any and all means necessary. It's either that, or we might as well will all of our worldly possessions to the government anyway, paint a bulls eye on our butts, and surrender to the death that's coming for us all . . . .

JOOM

"Heroes don't accept the world the way it is, they fight to change it." -- Angel

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3097#post3097
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...469#post291469
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...3353#post13353
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...nth-obama.html
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/Joom/?p=70
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-08-2010, 08:52 PM.

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.
Working...
X