Digital Millennium Copyright Act vs Aryan Nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Millennium Copyright Act vs Aryan Nations

This is my Digital Millennium Copyright Act Cumplaint Against You, Pope Marty

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9902#post19902
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9902#post19902
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9902#post19902

Bryan Reo Takedown Notice to 1and1.com regarding pastorlindstedt.org 15 Nov. 2010
    http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2010/No...20takedown.pdf

___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to [edit 26June21] have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.
    Stay away from Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
    Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Digital Millennium Copyright Act vs. Aryan Nations

Digital Millennium Copyright Act vs Aryan Nations

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3141#post3141
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...507#post292507
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...ht-act-vs.html

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 12:33 PM, <legal@1and1.com> wrote:
    Dear Pastor Lindstedt, (Customer ID: )

1&1 Internet, Inc. recently received notice under Section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) alleging that the above website infringes upon copyrighted materials (see attached). We are asking that you remove the content as stated in the attached notice. Should you fail to act upon this notice within 24 hours we will be forced to temporarily suspend your account.

Under the DMCA, you are entitled to provide "counter-notice" to 1&1's DMCA agent claiming that the material does not infringe copyrights. If the copyright owner does not bring a lawsuit in district court within 10 days, 1&1 may then reactivate your account. Notwithstanding any counter-notice, 1&1 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to keep your site suspended in the event there is a continuing threat of litigation arising from your website.

A proper counter-notice must contain the following information:

1. The subscriber's name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature [512(g)(3)(A)]
    2. Identification of the material and its location before removal [512(g)(3)(B)]
    3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification [512(g)(3)(C)]
    4. Subscriber consent to local federal court jurisdiction, or if overseas, to an appropriate judicial body. [512(g)(3)(D)] For more information on the DMCA, see http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp/

For additional information on the Safe Harbor Provisions and assistance on drafting a proper counter-notice, see our website at http://faq.1and1.com/search/go.php?t=n70952

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nancy McNelis
    Legal Department
    1&1 Internet Inc.

==================

Given that StumbleInn has, for its own protection against the false cumplaints of Richard Barrett's pet mamzer faggot, and now belonging to Eli James and William Finck, the name of B***** R-E-O Speed-Mamzer is deleted/blanked out by the censoring software of this forum with my agreement. For a full copy of the e-mails. go to the Aryan Nations of Missouri blog at:

http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...ht-act-vs.html

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

==================

Dear Nancy McNeils:

I just got off the phone with your billing department. I am indeed going to file a 'counter-notice' under the DMCA against ***** Anthony ***. Right now it is at eight pages and probably going to end up being at least 15 pages long. In it I am indeed going to counter-sue if ***** *** puts up the $350 to file in a US circuit court of original jurisdiction. If within 10 or fourteen days if ***** *** fails to sue then 1and1.com under the DMCA must put my material back up, or allow me to do so.

The complaint by ***** *** is completely false and perjurous. ***** *** is a semi-public figure; the pictures of ***** *** were public pictures on Facebook or ***** ***'s Talkshoe account or back when *** was Attorney Richard Barrett's pet head catamite and thus public pictures available to all. It wasn't until ***** *** was revealed as being of mixed race after all his pretending to be a big, bad Nazi/White Supremacist/Dual Seedline Christian Identity pastor that ***** *** took down his Facebook page. Another criminal, William Finck, then yapped about how nobody hid ***** ***'s name or mixed-race face because pictures of ***** *** were posted publicly of Finck's web site. Somebody gave me a link to that 'public' site and so I posted those pictures as well.

In talking to the common-sense billing department girl named Helen, she advised me to simply take the content down and I still could sue ***** *** and not lose the entire forum. So I will place these posts complained about to the admin's section where none but myself as admin can see it. V-bulletin allows this to happen and I've done this before, keep incriminating evidence against criminals until I got enough evidence to prove my point. The material still bears the original date and time, and can be brought out later for public view.

I found 1and1.com when one of William Finck's pet criminals got me booted off Hostmonster.com for reprinting an article which said that Mike Delaney and Delaney's sidekick Kaplan/Quest were jews and agents provocateur. Finck said that 1and1.com didn't censor. So I bought web space last March or April on 1and1.com to transfer pastorlindstedt.org over to 1and1.com. But I didn't get around to doing so until this weekend, when ***** *** was getting my whitenationalist.org forum and web page kicked off of Hostmonster, and my Resistance column on other forums booted as well. ***** *** has been a naughty naughty little faggot mamzer and trying to get me censored everywhere across the Internet. Some places have told *** to get a life.

But in any case, I intend to counter-sue under 42 U.S.C. for ***** *** improperly using the DMCA in order to censor by deceit everyone who knows who and what this little mamzer monster is. If ***** *** wants to spend $350 plus service to file in US District Court, then it will save me plenty of money. In any case, I'm also going to make a criminal complaint to the US Attorney that ***** *** filed a malicious and false complaint against me, and that in order to protect the Constitutionality of the DMCA, that ***** *** be criminally prosecuted to serve the maximum sentence and pay the maximum in fines. I recommend that if ***** Anthony *** joins a prison gang, that it not be the Aryan Brotherhood, but someplace where it will fit in, like the Mexican Low Riders or MS-13.

Since William Finck as a former New Jersey police officer and jailer murdered a Puerto Rican in jail and from what I heard got a 25-year sentence, not for murder, but for violating the Puerto Rican's civil rights. Since Finck only served 12.5 years of this sentence and still hasn't learned not to go around violating people's civil rights, I'll be asking Finck's parole officer to revoke Finck's parole and send Big-Nosed Finck back to the big house for some more Administrative Segregation. Big-Nose Finck pretends to be all tough, but Big-Nose wouldn't last a day in general population when the Puerto-Ricans learn that Finck was a pig who murdered on of the bros.

Speaking of which, since William Finck and Eli James/Joseph November have been a part of ***** ***'s misconduct, and they have evidence of ***** ***'s identity, and because this case will doubtless end up in civil and possibly criminal litigation, I hereby request that in the interests of securing evidence that all of William Finck's and Eli James' 1and1.com accounts be frozen so that Finck or James/November can't be adding to or taking away the evidence from like Finck and James/November like doing with their [mis]translations of the Bible. These mangy jew and mamzer baal-priests have no morals or scruples to speak of and not any character at all, not even a bad character. Besides, I previously warned them that if they let their pet mamzer faggot ***** *** run wild that there would be consequences. Note, I am not making any DMCA complaint, but rather requesting that 1and1.com preserve all the evidence arising from this bogus complaint. I suggest that all of Finck's and James/November's 1and1.com accounts be frozen until at least 14 days for ***** *** to file a complaint, plus at least 14 days for myself to file a complaint before a US District Court or US Attorney if ***** *** doesn't file a civil complaint under the DMCA. After that, the US District Court or US Attorney can instruct 1and1.com as what to do.

Now this technical geek who transferred my web page and forum from Hostmonster.com on my whitenationalist.com domain to my aryan-nations-mo.org domain did so very well. At the same time I was transferring my domain name for pastorlindstedt.org from Hostmonster.com to 1and1.com. I told him that later I'd like to move my forum over to pastorlindstedt.org, but it seems that he misunderstood. I didn't want to transfer my v-bulletin forum over to pastorlindstedt.org but rather a phpbb3.4 forum that had existed earlier. So I don't know if the v-bulletin forum is actually on pastorlindstedt.org or aryan-nations-mo.org or just a pointer or what. What I will try to do is just bring the pastorlindstedt.org v-bulletin files of which ***** *** complains about to the admin section and what will happen on aryan-nations-mo.org. But what I would prefer is to only send to the admin section the files that ***** *** complained about, so that if ***** *** makes another bogus complaint under the DMCA, that the fines and prison sentences will be doubled.

In any case, I'm working on my counter-complaint and will send it in later today or tomorrow and get it notarized. You might try to tell ***** *** that it would be best to withdraw the bogus complaint, but I am looking for satisfaction for all the trouble him and Finck and James/November have caused myself and others and I make no promises as to whether I will not make a complaint, both criminal and civil against *** and Finck and others.

A copy of this e-mail will be sent to ***** Anthony ***, William Finck, Eli James/Joseph November and others. Additionally, since this litigation is a matter of public record,then it belongs on my forum and a number of other White Nationalist forums.

Please tell me any concerns or demands that you may have on behalf of 1and1.com. I understand the 'safe harbor' proposals of the DMCA and appreciate that 1and1.com treated me a lot better than Hostmonster.com/Bluehost did. I'll be suing them too.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://aryan-nations-mo.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Can't we all jewst get along with mamzers?

Can't we all jewst get along with mamzers?

It seems to me, Pastor, that you are too smart of a fellow to be wasting your time fighting those assholes in court. Sure, I know, "it's the principle of the thang". But while you are tying yourself down fighting just one bastard, there is a whole passel of kikes and traitors who need your attention else where.

You got a whole country full of people who need to hear your preachin'. But now, with that temper of yours, you're gonna just yell at a judge and get yourself thrown into the slammer. That'll cost just more money and more wasted time. What's the good of that?

Let it go. Disentangle yourself from this little problem and get on with the Big Job, if you don't mind me givin' my two cents worth.

Hail Victory!

Comment

Counter-Notice to 1and1.com under the DMCA

Counter-Notice to 1and1.com under the DMCA

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post3143
        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...nder-dmca.html
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...841#post292841

Dear Nancy McNeilis of 1and1.com:

It took a while and a bit of legal research, but this is my 'counter-notice' under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. According to the DCMA, the malicious complainant ***** Anthony *** has ten days to file in a U.S. District Court 'proving up' its malicious and baseless complaint.

If ***** *** does file a civil complaint then it will save me $350 in filing fees so that I can and will counter-sue and joinder Eli James/Joseph November and William Finck and eventually all of the finckelsteins. If ***** *** doesn't file a complaint, then I request that 1and1.com restore my web pages and forum(s) within ten business days as opposed to fourteen.

Also requested is the jpg file of ***** ***'s driver's license and any other correspondence with ***** ***. After all, at least my counter-notice is notarized by a notary public. A pdf and jpg file of this affidavit signed by me -- page 15 -- is enclosed.

I would also appreciate that any and all of Eli James/Joseph November's and William Finck's 1and1.com accounts be frozen so that nothing can be added to or subtracted pending litigation. There WILL be litigation as I intend to roll up these baal-priests, mamzers and regime criminals until the Great Tribulation arrives and makes it all moot because of this evil little abomination/mamzer ***** Anthony ***. This in addition to the penalties provided for by YHWH's Law for deliberate criminals bringing in mamzers into the Congregation of the House of Israel.

I understand that 1and1.com has certain duties and responsibilities under the DMCA, and hold no grudges against 1and1.com as long as the full letter of the law is kept. Hostmonster treated me far more dishonestly and I intend to take them through the wringer and make it so that nobody in their right mind knowing the facts will ever rent server space from Hostmonster/Bluehost. But the Digital Millennium Copyright Act was and is a totally evil and degenerate act of legis-treason allowing the very worst vile criminal sub-humanoid dregs of society, like the mamzer faggot ***** Anthony ***, to censor and oppress White Christian Israel with the connivance of jews and mamzer baal-priests like Eli James and William Finck. This vile piece of self-serving legis-treason needs to be declared unConstitutional as applied and on its very face, because it violates the rights of those acting in good faith to speak the truth as they see it in order to serve the major jewsmedia corporations.

The only other good that will come of this is that now these evil degenerates pretending to be of Christian Israel are spotted, and soon discredited can no longer harm or oppress Christian Israel by pretending to be one of us. Sides will be taken on the aboveground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church and the end result shall be that they will be restricted to their own ghetto until made irrelevant given time. Eli James and Big-Nose Finck are just the latest in mamzer baal-priests I have run out of the aboveground Church of Jesus Christ Christian. Most of these baal-priests implode in any case, but I have initiated some of the expulsions by bringing their misdeeds to the notice of the Church, both aboveground and underground.

The Affidavit's fifteenth page, signed and notarized, is hereby attached to this e-mail along with the entire counter-notice in Word for Windows. By all means yourself send this counter-notice back to ***** Anthony ***.

Hail Victory!!!

http://pastorlindstedt.org

Comment

Affidavit/Counter-notice under the DMCA of Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt

Affidavit of Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt

COMES NOW Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, ArchBishop of Missouri for the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, a licensed public-benefits corporation in good standing, and after being duly sworn on his oath states the following:

1. I am over 18 years of age.

2. I live with my common-law wife and a dog at 338 Rabbit Track Road Granby Missouri, Postal Zone 64844. While I was born with a middle name of ‘Fredrick’ from my paternal grandfather, I have taken the middle names of “Luther” and “Dzerzhinsky” after Martin Luther, Father of the Protestant Reformation, not the worthless thieving nigger claiming the appellation, and “Iron Felix” Dzerzhinsky, Lenin’s policeman who formed the CHECKA, which was the secret political police entrusted with the extermination of the Czarist regime, who did an extraordinarily efficient job in doing so. These names are given as “fair warning” as to exactly what sort of Christian Israelite White man I am.

I have had my family destroyed by the current regime and was tortured and drugged in a mental prison for years because I refused to accept a public pretender on bogus child molestation charges. At the preliminary hearing the bogus case fell apart because my retarded grandson refused to lie against me. Accordingly, my goal is to torture to death every single regime criminal, policeman, lawyer, judge, banker, politician, and their entire families, and around 150 million whiggers and 140 million muds when the Great Tribulation, soon arriving, comes around. My political agenda is to ensure that no more than 10 million Whites survive ruled over in a feudal arrangement by Ten Thousand Warlords who will be under a theocracy of a Dual-Seedline Comparetian Orthodox Christian Identity Church.

3. I have never ever been shy about stating my political and religious goals throughout my entire time within the White Nationalist political and racial Movement and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity religious movement. This has lead to my being excommunicated for ‘extremism’ by some idiot pastor who had the hare-brained idea of robbing banks for his cocaine habit. As a result, in the minds of the White Nationalist (WN) and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) above-ground community I am commonly known as the “Pope of Christian Identity” although DSCI is profoundly nearly as racially and religiously hostile to the Romish Babylon as we are to jews, which we regard as the literal spawn of Satan. Christian Identity holds that the Aryan/Nordic Northern and Western European people are the ‘lost’ Ten (actually all thirteen) Tribes of Ancient Israel. The Dual-Seedline variant holds that Satan seduced Eve, she gave birth to Cain, the first jew; that Cain murdered Abel; that Cain was cursed because he was the spawn of Satan; Cain became known as Sargon the Great, and set up the First Babylon; and that because of miscegenation the Great Flood of Noah was a local flood designed to drown out only the sinning Adamites of the Asiatic Plateau, not the obedient Adamites who scattered to Asia and Europe, not the Orientals, Amerinds, or Africans who are under no Law; that Canaan was cursed because he was the son of Ham but Canaan’s mother was Naamah, sister of Tubal-cain, and thus a jew. That the Canaanites which remained in Canaan became the Sephardic jews and the Canaanites which became the Hittites were taught bronze and iron working by the same demons who taught Tubal-cain and thus because they were the first iron-workers had an advantage in setting up an empire, but were taken down by the Celts in what became Turkey. These Hittites set up the Earth-Mother worship, along with Nimrod and Semiramis and this religion ended up becoming the Roman Catholic Church under the first pope Simon Magus. The dispossessed Hittites became the Khazars, who became the Ashkenazi jews of today.

All of the above explanation is necessary to explain why the bogus complaint of ***** Anthony *** came about. Affiant Pastor Lindstedt found out that ***** *** was a ‘mamzer’ or miscegenated bastard forbidden under YHWH’s Law of Deuteronomy 23:2 to enter the Congregation of the House of Israel forever. ‘Pastor’ Eli James/Joseph November and ‘Pastor’ William Finck and a bunch of other baal-priests have been trying to worm this evil little mamzer and the papist doctrine of “papist preterism” – that certain aspects of prophecy have been already fulfilled as opposed to the DSCI Millennialist Orthodoxy -- so as to give these baal-priests a claim as to what prophecies have been fulfilled -- into the aboveground DSCI church, along with a self-serving mistranslation of the New Testament by Finck. Affiant Pastor Lindstedt has of course fought against this.

Now normally this wouldn’t be reason for any affidavit or civil litigation because the federal government is forbidden by the First Amendment from interfering in these religious disputes between quarrelsome clergymen of what is viewed as an unusually quarrelsome, usually secretive Christian cult or sect. However, because ***** Anthony *** has made a bogus complaint under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (hereafter DMCA) in order to take down Affiant’s web pages across the Internet, and because the abovementioned papist-preterist baal-priests Eli James/Joseph November and William Finck and sundry others have engaged in a conspiracy to violate Affiant’s civil rights under color of the DCMA, Affiant Pastor Lindstedt fully intends to pursue a criminal and civil complaint under federal law against ***** Anthony ***, James/November, Finck, and anyone else caught conspiring against Affiant Pastor Lindstedt and Lindstedt’s Church and Internet ministry and that includes Internet Service Providers which have without due process of law removed Pastor Lindstedt’s web pages and forums without obeying the full letter of the law.

4. This litigation, of course does not include 1and1.com at the present time because Affiant Lindstedt recognizes that the DMCA shields 1and1.com from litigation providing that 1and1.com obeys the DCMA. This Affidavit is of the nature of a:
          “"counter-notice" to 1&1's DMCA agent claiming that the material does not infringe copyrights. If the copyright owner does not bring a lawsuit in district court within 10 days, 1&1 may then reactivate your account.”
          However, under the DCMA, Affiant Lindstedt has the following rights:

http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-gui...g-your-content

If your hosting service or other online service provider receives a DMCA takedown notice regarding your content, it ordinarily will respond by removing the complained-of material, and it will do this automatically without making any judgment about whether your content actually is infringing. However, the DMCA notice-and-takedown procedures provide you with protection from a wrongful claim of copyright infringement. The DMCA requires your service provider to notify you promptly when it removes any of your content because of a takedown notice, and you have the right to submit a counter-notice asking that the material be put back up. There is no specific time limit for submitting a counter-notice, but you should not delay unreasonably in doing so. If you send a counter-notice, your online service provider is required to replace the disputed content unless the complaining party sues you within fourteen business days of your sending the counter-notice. (Your service provider may replace the disputed material after ten business days if the complaining party has not filed a lawsuit, but it is required to replace it within fourteen business days.)

Thus 1and1.com is obligated under DMCA to replace any material removed if the [false] complainant ***** Anthony *** of Rippling Brook Ln, Mentor Ohio refuses to timely file a federal lawsuit under a federal district court of original jurisdiction under DMCA.

However, ***** Anthony *** has been a very, very bad little faggot mamzer ever since Affiant Lindstedt found out its real name and Facebook picture sometime around Friday, Oct. 29, 2010, and has been making all manner of false complaints to Affiant Lindstedt’s other Internet Service Providers, like Hostmonster/Bluehost, Blogger, and Talkshoe. From what I gather Blogger and Talkshoe told ***** Anthony *** to take a hike, especially when Affiant Lindstedt told Blogger and Talkshoe that ***’s complaints were deliberately malicious. Hostmonster/Bluehost and a number of other ISPs on sundry forums upon which Affiant Lindstedt posts a Resistance/DSCI column either removed Affiant’s material or threatened others that they had to remove the material. For all I know, 1and1.com told ***** Anthony *** to take a hike unless this evil vicious faggot mamzer cared to make a complaint under the DMCA, and so this dirty spawn of Satan did so. Hence the current problem.
          Therefore, if 1and1.com sees fit to take down or block the www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum part of Affiant Lindstedt’s domain because of ***** Anthony ***’s bogus and malicious complaint then Affiant asks that only the pastorlindstedt.org section dealing with the forum be taken down or blocked, and not the Aryan-nations-mo.org domain name or the rest of pastorlindstedt.org portion. Also requested is that unless ***** Anthony *** files suit within ten business days, that all content be restored, and therefore 1and1.com don’t remove the content whatsoever, only block it.
          What would be even better is if 1and1.com doesn’t remove or block any content whatsoever. The rest of this Affidavit will show that the ***** Anthony *** complaint is not only baseless, but malicious in that it is bogus and false on its very face. ***** *** has used the DCMA unlawfully and with perjurous intent in order to silence Affiant Lindstedt from telling the truth about this semi-public figure within the White Nationalist and now DSCI Movement(s).

If ***** *** does file a lawsuit in federal district court, Affiant Lindstedt will countersue both ***** Anthony ***, Eli James/Joseph November, William Finck, and any and all of the ‘finck-el-steins’ engaged in conspiracy to violate Affiant Lindstedt’s civil and religious rights under 42 U.S.C. 1983, 1985 under the doctrine of Dennis v. Sparks, 449 U.S. 24 (1980) because they plotted to use the DMCA in order to violate Affiant Lindstedt and Lindstedt’s Church’s rights under color of law. Additionally Affiant Lindstedt will file as to the DCMA’s Constitutionality if it is used in order to censor and remove Affiant’s web pages, forums and blogs under color of law. Affiant Lindstedt will also seek an action in mandamus to force United States District Attorney to file a criminal perjury action against ***** Anthony *** for the maximum prison time and fines. Since William Finck was convicted as a crooked policeman and jailor for murdering a Puerto Rican and getting from what Affiant heard a 25-year prison sentence for civil rights violations and only serving twelve and a half years of the sentence, Affiant will seek to notify Finck’s parole officer that Finck needs to go back to prison to serve the rest of the sentence because Finck still hasn’t learned to respect the civil rights of others as of yet. That in addition to Affiant’s litigation.
          If ***** Anthony *** doesn’t file suit because it will cost at least $350 plus service, then Affiant Lindstedt will have to file a lawsuit against *** and other Defendants. Affiant Lindstedt is by now not in any mood to be merciful. ***** *** has been a malicious little mamzer.

However, it might be best for 1and1.com to tell ***** Anthony *** to withdraw his bogus and malicious complaint so that the consequences, be they criminal or civil might not be as harsh, nor that all of ***** ***’s accomplices will have to suffer for their part in ***’s maliciousness. These federal lawsuits drag on for years and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars even if they are not resolved in favor of any one of the parties.

5. The complaint of ***** Anthony *** is malicious on its very face. Here’s how:

5.A. ***** Anthony *** has for the past couple of months been making threats to come down to ‘visit’ me, along with other of the ‘finck-el-steins’ like Matthew Ott, and with the connivance of William Finck, and assault myself. We never did like each other much, and sight unseen Affiant did call ***** ***, which titled himself “Sword-Brethren” the more-descriptive name of ‘Sored-Mamzer’ because I thought *** had a lot wrong with it.
          The fact of the matter is that ***** *** has a long history in the White Nationalist Movement. Five or six years ago ***** *** used to be the Head Catamite of the notorious FBI informant Attorney Richard Barrett. Barrett used to run a ‘School for Gifted [half-naked] Skinheads which everyone in the Movement laughed about. ***** *** even was a moderator of Barrett’s forum and banned and insulted everyone *** could within Barrett’s sway. Billy Roper, a Movement leader called ***** *** a “Mexican faggot.”. ***** *** and Barrett had a falling out, and from what Affiant has heard, *** threatened to sue Barrett if Barrett didn’t remove ***’s pictures on the grounds that *** was underage and that while the homosexual sex was consensual, Barrett might be facing underage sodomy charges. Earlier this year, Attorney Richard Barrett, to the glee and gloating of many people in the WN Movement, picked up a negro prison homosexual of the kind you see in the Adam Sandler remake of “The Longest Yard” and was subsequently murdered by that nigger faggot. Pity it couldn’t have been ***** Anthony ***. In any case, ***** ***’s picture is still available on some of Barrett’s web pages, and Affiant used some of these pictures in the public domain of ***.

5.B. Affiant Lindstedt maintains the best spy network in the [bowel] Movement. Over the years, Affiant Lindstedt has revealed what he has found out about the misdeeds and peccadilloes and sins of about everyone within the WN [bowel] Movement and within Christian Identity. Affiant Lindstedt used e-mail, yahoo groups list servers, web pages, and now v-bulletin forums and Talkshoe podcasts to reveal agents provocateur, informants, thieves, dope-addicts, pederasts, baal-priests, adulterers, and downright sinful whigger, mamzer, and jew vermin of all sorts within the White Nationalist Movement in general and Christian Identity in particular. This information is NEVER used for purposes of blackmail, but rather to drive out those who are working for the government or simply no damn good. The person involved is encouraged to speak in his own behalf – Affiant Lindstedt is legendary for having an open forum and open mike on his podcasts – but nevertheless since all of the targets are guilty as hell, they end up having a ’60 Minutes’ experience. Sometimes, Affiant will call the target up on his own program or forum, and induce the target to say something incriminating, like Affiant did with Mike Delaney on Bill Finck’s Talkshoe show. Or the time Affiant called up Jim ‘Roid Rage Retard’ Giles on Giles’ podcast and got Giles to chimp out about breaking the neck of an elderly lawyer named Edgar Steele who is in prison on bogus trumped-up charges of trying to murder his wife. Edgar Steele is viewed as a hero of the Movement, and Jim Giles was revealed as a bully and coward and mental case. While Giles had done a polite interview with Affiant a few weeks previously, Affiant was annoyed at Giles ragging on Edgar Steel for twice a day three weeks in a row and decided to chop Giles down a peg or two and make Giles stop. Mission accomplished.

Since February 2010, Affiant has had a podcast on Talkshoe called “The [Bowel] Movement Turd,” which is essentially a gossip show of what happened the past week in the [bowel] Movement. The Movement is essentially full of liars, crooks, thieves, idiots, agents provocateur, perverts, and just plain idiots and mentally insane of the kind Affiant seen plenty of during his illegal incarceration at the Fulton State NutHouse for the Criminally Insane. There is a lot of pissing and moaning about how could Affiant Lindstedt be so mean as to blow the whistle on these degenerates playing at being the leadership of the [bowel] Movement. The answer is that since most of these criminals have shown no talent other than getting themselves and stupid young kids put into prison, then everyone should be pleased that I have forced them to seek other employment doing something else, or if they won’t do something honest or dishonest anywhere else, that at least I’m reducing the number of fools in the bowel Movement from going to prison for doing something stupid, like associating with known agents provocateur, for whom I’ve coined the word “ZOGbot.” Pretty much everyone in the aboveground Movement listens in to what is “Heard on the Turd” especially those who I’m gonna talk about. Probably also the FBI, Ashkenazi Defecation League, the $outhern Poverty Law Center, and the various state police fusion centers.

Nor does it matter that most of the bowel Movement are a bunch of crooks, fools and lunatics and most of the Christian Identity baal-priests are degenerates. ZOG/Babylon is doomed like all mighty Evil Empires, and the end is around the corner for anyone willing to look at what is going on. A Great Tribulation is going to finish off almost the entire world, and unless Jesus Christ comes back then all worthwhile flesh shall perish, worthwhile as Affiant defines it as being Aryan Christian Israelites of the House of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel. Affiant is doing YHWH’s Work and YHWH’s Will on YHWH’s Time.
          5.C. ***** Anthony *** is such an evil little prick that people who had to deal with the dirty little faggot mamzer were dropping hints about who he was to Affiant Lindstedt all the time. Eventually, on or about Friday, Oct. 29, 2010, Affiant got the notion to look at William Finck’s Facebook page for ‘Friends of Bill Finck.’ Affiant is not saying who or what made Affiant Lindstedt look at Finck’s “Friends on Facebook” because Affiant has promised, like a journalist, to protect his sources. However, there was much glee and gloating from within and without ***** ***’s circle of ‘friends.’ The Richard Barrett days of sodomy and Nazism with the profile pictures of a younger ***** *** resurfaced. Affiant Lindstedt downloaded and saved these pictures long since in the public domain, as well as the Facebook profile page, which was linked to with this sock-puppet profile of ‘Sored-Mamzer’ already created. The avatar was changed from one of a light-skinned anglo-mestizo to the darker real-life Facebook picture of ***** ***. Within 36 hours ***** Anthony *** had taken its Facebook profile and page down.
          In ***** Anthony ***’s bogus and false DMCA Affidavit, *** makes the following claims:

“The picture associated with the profile of this account which purports to be me (it is not me, it is a private picture from a private profile on a social network, while the other pictures are from private gatherings and other member’s only sites).
          http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum/member.php?u=20207 This account, despite using my picture is NOT my account, it is a sock-puppet account made by the owner of the site to mock me. “
          First of all, the picture associated with the profile of the account is indeed ***** Anthony ***. If, as ***** *** asserts, it was not ***** ***, then how would ***** *** know the status of the copyright in question? After all, Affiant Lindstedt had been running a sock-puppet of ‘Sored-Mamzer’ with a picture of a beaner pretending to be a Klansman from the History Channel without a complaint under the DMCA for a month or two without ***** *** making a complaint on behalf of this beaner who wasn’t ***** ***.
          Secondly, when the Facebook profile of ***** *** was saved, then copied and uploaded to be the profile picture of ***** ‘R-E-O Speed-Mamzer’ – a parody designed to make the name of Brian *** more memorable, this picture was a public picture from a public profile on Facebook. ***** *** taking the position that Affiant Lindstedt somehow got a picture from “a private picture on a private profile on a social network” is not only a lie, but a spurious claim of a copyright infringement. Posting onto a public social network such as Facebook means that the poster has essentially given up any claims to privacy. In fact, this evil hypocrite ***** Anthony *** routinely complains that a friend of Affiant Lindstedt doesn’t post pictures of himself and his family for *** to stalk and harass, calling this person a ‘coward.’ Yet when Affiant Lindstedt found out ***** ***’s real name and real face, and thus ***** ***’s past criminal history within the [bowel] Movement, then ***** *** gets all frantic to take down Affiant’s web page and forum and any and all mention of ***** Anthony ***.
          Insofar as the bogus complaint of Affiant Pastor Lindstedt posting pictures of ***** *** at private gatherings goes, when the story broke out as to who this evil mamzer bully who had threatened and stalked and terrorized the aboveground WN and DSCI community surfaced, ***** ***’s mamzer-enabler William Finck claimed that nothing was hidden, that public pictures of ***** *** were available all the time on Finck’s public website. Affiant Lindstedt went to look at Finck’s web page and couldn’t find the pictures. However, on one of the latest Movement Turds, an anonymous Nimbuster named “Frankenwhigger” (a parody name from a short story created by Affiant in which a Phinehas priest gets seduced by an Esther-kikess working at a semen-storage center and inadvertently spawns 666 kikelings and thus has to cack the kikelings created) gave the link, and one of Affiant Lindstedt’s other friends stored the pictures and sent them to Affiant Lindstedt, who then posted these pictures as well. William Finck doubtless has deleted these pictures as well, which is why Affiant Lindstedt asks that 1and1.com freeze the accounts of Eli James and William Finck on 1and1 pending this litigation.
          Affiant Lindstedt is thus in the same position within the WN and DSCI community of taking pictures of those who have intruded into the Movement by taking their own public pictures which were posted by the parties involved themselves and then publishing the news of their behavior, as is a public newspaper taking pictures of public figures, without their permission or consent, and with accompanying text giving out their story, again without the permission of the public figures. Neither public nor private figures have any real control over what is said about them in the media, and now not on the Internet. Thus since Affiant Lindstedt, as a citizen journalist blogger/forum owner using the public Internet is in exactly the same position legally as a newspaper or television station. Affiant Lindstedt never could have afforded to go to Rippling Brook Lane in Mentor Ohio to take ***** Anthony ***’s picture, but if that picture had been taken by Affiant or other parties, ***** *** would have no right to file a bogus ‘copyright infringement’ claim against Affiant. Nor would the ultimate owners of the hard-drive storage space upon which the newspaper runs its virtual publishing space have any lawful reason to simply shut down that virtual content absent court order, regardless of what the DMCA says. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act would thus be challenged in federal district court as to its Constitutionality and the DCMA would lose. The owner of the server space would have to pay damages for breaching the contract, and possibly punitive damages which would ruin him financially as well. Nobody with any sense would want to do business with a contract breaker.
          So Affiant Lindstedt is in the same position as the newspaper which didn’t get shut down because the newspaper has political power and special status because it is a media member and thus special treatment. However, this abuse of the DMCA by Complainant ***** *** will have to be addressed, and either ***** *** punished to the full extent of the law for creating this perjury-allowed complaint which shut down Affiant Lindstedt’s virtual printing press or the DMCA overturned because it is unconstitutional as applied selectively.
          Finally, ***** ***’s statement that the sock-puppet of ***** *** is meant to ‘mock’ it is true. However, parody is one of the ‘free-usages’ of copyright law. Whenever Affiant Lindstedt would use the sock-puppet, I would take whatever ***** *** said on William Finck’s forum and add in light blue whatever I thought ***** *** really meant. The intent was ridicule. A faggot nigger/beaner miscegenated bastard/mamzer pretending to be a Internut nazi and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity minister is indeed ridiculous, sort of like the first Dave Chappell show in which Chappell played a blind nigger Klansman. Everyone in the bowel Movement is laughing at ***** Anthony ***. Even better Eli James/Joseph November’s thirty-one year pretense of being a Christian Identity pastor is finished with the vast underground Church. William ‘Big-Nosed’ Finck .has been revealed as a papist-preterist baal-priest mistranslating the Bible. So they are at the end of their crap being used to try to change DSCI dogma. Yet public ridicule is not addressable by misusing and abusing the provisions of the DMCA to accomplish censorship of Affiant Lindstedt. Else the entire Internet itself could be shut down by anyone complaining under it that they got their little feelings hurt and their little confidence trickster games and schemes ruined by whatever was said against them by others, and the entire Internet shut down by abuse of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. 1and1.com itself would be shut down by having its business model of selling Internet service destroyed if anyone and everyone could file a bogus and malicious complaint against their customers whenever they felt like it.
          6. ***** Anthony *** has been making a number of malicious complaints to Affiant Lindstedt’s Internet Service Providers. In the case of Hostmonster ***** *** made two complaints and Hostmonster made Affiant Lindstedt change the name of “***** ***” to something else. Affiant complied in part by changing the name slightly and hyperlinking the name to an account elsewhere where ***** ***’s full name and photos were stored which paid no attention to ***** ***’s complaints. Eventually Hostmonster.com complained that Affiant used ‘profanity’ on the server space leased to Affiant, and so last weekend Affiant transferred his web page and forum from www.whitenationalist.org leased on Hostmonster.com to www.aryan-nations-mo.org leased from 1and1.com. Since then ***** *** has made another bogus complaint using the DMCA and Affiant’s remaining account at Hostmonster.com has been suspended under color of the DMCA as well.
          ***** *** has made numerous complaints to other places which publish Affiant’s podcasts and writings. In the case of Talkshoe, Affiant wrote an open-letter letter to the Owner/Founder of Talkshoe, Dr. Robert White, explaining ***** ***’s maliciousness and asking that if Affiant Lindstedt’s Talkshoe program was taken down, that the Talkshoe programs of Eli James/Joseph November, William Finck, and ***** *** be removed as well. Talkshoe refused to be a party to ***** ***’s malicious complaints.
          ***** *** has also made complaints to the hosting ISP’s of the StumbleInn.net and thebeerbarrel.net Forums as well. These forums have been forced to censor the name of ***** Anthony *** and remove his photos as well. One of Affiant’s old enemies used this as an excuse to remove an entire thread concerning Affiant’s Internet radio show on BeerBarrell Forum as opposed to only one or two posts which mentioned ***** ***. One of the administrators of StumbleInn.net was wondering why a “DSCI pastor” would complain to the SI hosting company that StumbleInn contained ‘racist material.’ I explained to the SI Admin that ***** Anthony *** was simply an evil faggot and mamzer abomination that in a lawful Christian Israelite society would have been summarily skinned alive along with the baal-priests Eli James and William Finck that brought it into the sheepfold, but that when it pays to be a put-upon poor little faggot beaner bitching about the hate coming from White people who don’t want beaner criminals crossing the border and taking their jobs and raping their daughter to make a bogus complaint concerning hate on a public forum, then that is what ***** *** will do. The rest of the time ***** *** likes pretending to be a ‘Teutonic Crusader’ and White Supremacist and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity minister while a bunch of other mamzers and whiggers disregard the evidence of their eyes and noses because they too wish to pretend to be dangerous DSCI White Supremacists. While it would be better that such deluded vermin -- that in a better-run social order would be summarily gelded and put to useful work in a silver mine -- would stick to playing World of Warcraft, such is life in the Internuts. The Samaritans/Cutheans in the time of Jesus Christ would play similar games, one moment pretending to be Israelites, the next Gentiles, and were hated for their self-serving dishonesty by the Benjamite Galileans. This is why Deuteronomy 23:2 says that no bastards, i.e. miscegenated mamzer abominations, are allowed within the Congregation of the House of Israel, not even unto the tenth [de]generation is because they invariably act like the unclean diseased evil animal abominations like ***** Anthony ***. Because ***** *** can’t even hope to pass for White outside the degenerate fakirs around Eli James and Bill Finck is why ***** *** is frantic to get pictures of itself taken down and mention of its name censored.
          Blocked because of this DMCA action pending are transcripts of Talkshoe chat-room sessions on Affiant’s forum showing ***** *** bragging that he would shut down Affiant Lindstedt on his own leased web pages, on Talkshoe, and anywhere else on the Internet. Eli James/Joseph November and William Finck have been notified as to what their confederate is doing, and refuse to dissuade *** from its conduct. Yet these hypocrites whine about how “Pastor Lindstedt” is evil because of Lindstedt’s hatred for those who would censor Christian Israel or White Nationalist free speech over the Internet, the only venue that we have in order to ‘wake up’ the whigger masses.
          Upon litigation, this ‘bad-faith’ effort to misuse the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by falsely claiming a ‘copyright infringement’ which in real life doesn’t exist in order to censor Affiant Pastor Lindstedt and Pastor Lindstedt’s state-incorporated Church and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Comparetian-Orthodox message will be established.

All that is necessary in this counter-notice is to state that Affiant Pastor Lindstedt didn’t knowingly incorporate any copyrightable material as defined by the Digital Millennial Copyright Act, that if any copyrightable material was used, that it was ‘fair use’ and for purposes of self-defense from ***** Anthony *** to let the disgusting evil faggot mamzer to know that now everyone knows who and what it is and so it can’t get away with making threats without consequence, and that ***** Anthony *** is deliberately misusing the DMCA in order to censor and silence Affiant Pastor Lindstedt in conspiracy with Eli James/Joseph November and William Finck and others, as is to be determined in federal district court.
          6. Affiant Pastor Lindstedt notes that the DMCA bogus complaint submitted by ***** Anthony *** is deficient in that ***** Anthony *** didn’t attach his mailing address and telephone number so that the complained about party could seek a court injunction if necessary. Affiant Lindstedt has a civil right to know the identity of his accuser, especially given that this particular accuser is a cowardly degenerate homosexual which loves to use anonymous Internet services to threaten not only Affiant and Affiant’s family but 87 year old women in wheelchairs. This entire process was caused because a bully and a coward and a dirty faggot pervert miscegenated abomination calling itself a White Supremacist and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity minister got everyone so annoyed at itself that someone disgusted at its antics dropped its name and where to find what it looked like and Affiant Lindstedt published on his web pages and forums, both leased to Affiant and other places this public domain information. Thus everyone which this vicious animal threatened over the years knows who it is hiding behind the name ‘Sword Brethren” and the street where it lives, but most importantly, what it looks like, and that it is definitely not White or a man. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, for all its faults, was not designed in order to let cyberbullies and criminals continue to threaten and extort the general public.
          Affiant Pastor Lindstedt notes that the attachment from the legal office of 1and1.com contains the notice of an attachment entitled: *****’s Drivers License. Affiant Lindstedt hereby demands a copy of this Driver’s license .jpg picture of ***** Anthony *** so that Affiant Lindstedt, as the complained about party, can if necessary, file in federal district court for a temporary restraining order or injunction to restore Affiant Lindstedt’s web page(s) and forums and blogs. Failure of 1and1.com to release the actual corroborating evidence concerning the person who made the bogus complaint against Affiant Lindstedt is not only evidence of a breach of fiduciary and customer duty, but can be implied as a conspiracy against Affiant Pastor Lindstedt and Pastor Lindstedt’s Church to conceal a false and perjurous accuser unwilling and unable to actually file a suit in federal district court.
          7. Affiant Pastor Lindstedt hereby makes the following further admissions:
          http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-gui...g-your-content

• your physical or electronic signature;
          • your name, address, and phone number;
          • identification of the material and its location before it was removed;
          • a statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification;
          • your consent to the jurisdiction of a federal court in the district where you live (if you are in the U.S.), or your consent to the jurisdiction of a federal court in the district where your service provider is located (if you are not in the U.S.); and
          • your consent to accept service of process from the party who submitted the takedown notice.

7. A & 7B Affiant Lindstedt’s signature, along with name, address, telephone number will be submitted at the end of this affidavit, along with a notary public seal and signature on the last page, which will be sent as a .jpg attachment to 1and1.com. ***** Anthony *** has been putting Affiant’s address and telephone # out over the Internet, especially when making threats against Affiant Lindstedt, which goes to show what a coward, as well as hypocrite this mamzer is.
          7.C. The location of the material removed was somewhere within the entire web pages and forums currently blocked by 1and1.com. Since the entries are to a v-bulletin forum and Affiant is unable to run the forum as a ‘virtual server’ on his own computer, then Affiant Lindstedt will stipulate that the material complained about in ***** Anthony ***’s bogus complaint probably did contain the non-copyrightable material that ***** ***’s bogus complaint says that it does.
          If 1and1.com will unblock Affiant Lindstedt’s web pages and forums, Affiant Lindstedt will conceal material complained about by ***** Anthony ***, or to allow the 1and1.com company remove or block the material pursuant to Court order. However, if 1and1.com sees fit to simply let the DMCA process take its course and wait for the falsely complaining ***** *** to file suit in a U.S. District Court, and then wait for that Court to make dispositive orders concerning this matter, then so be it. According to the DCMA, 1and1.com has from ten to fourteen days to put Affiant’s web pages and forums back up from the date received of this counter-notice. Since Affiant Lindstedt intends to seek $10,000 per day in damages from false complainant ***** Anthony ***, along with co-conspirators Eli James/Joseph November and William Finck and anyone else discovered, then it best should be sooner rather than later. Cf. 17 U.S.C. ? 512(f)
          7.D. Affiant Pastor Lindstedt hereby certifies under oath in this Affidavit that the material falsely complained about by ***** Anthony *** under a fraudulent DMCA complaint were taken from ***’s public Facebook page, from the deceased Attorney Richard Barrett’s web page and from ***** ***’s Talkshoe page – all items that ***** *** placed for view by the public. Any other pictures of ***** *** displayed on Affiant’s forum were already mentioned by William Finck as ‘public pictures’ of ***** *** in an attempt to claim that ***** Anthony *** wasn’t a mamzer, that neither Finck nor Eli James nor anyone else of the finckelsteins thought that ***** *** wasn’t white or that ***** *** was the species of miscegenated bastard commonly known as mamzers. Affiant Pastor Lindstedt has yet other pictures not yet displayed which pretty much everyone and his brother has sent Pastor Lindstedt to send out over the Internet because they hate the evil vicious little fraudulent bastard. All of these pictures, from what Affiant is able to discover, are pictures that ***** Anthony *** placed on PUBLIC social groups or according to Bill Finck, were public pictures placed on public web-pages. To accuse Affiant Lindstedt of copyright violations in exposing a vicious misbegotten mamzer criminal impersonating a White Supremacist and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity minister is a deliberate, willful and criminal abuse of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by ***** Anthony *** in order to censor and violate Affiant Pastor Lindstedt’s civil and religious and political rights under color of law entered to under conspiracy by Eli James and William Finck. Wherefore, until litigation can settle this matter, Affiant Lindstedt requests that 1and1.com seals any and all 1and1.com accounts owned, operated, and maintained by Eli James and William Finck until such time as litigation concerning this matter is over so that these co-conspirators cannot add or subtract from evidence.
          7.E & 7.F. Affiant Pastor Lindstedt hereby agrees to accept jurisdiction in the Western District Court of Missouri in Springfield. If ***** *** files suit in Cleveland Ohio, then Affiant will seek to transfer jurisdiction to Springfield Missouri. If ***** *** refuses to file suit, then Affiant Pastor Lindstedt will have to pay $350 to file suit against ***** ***, Eli James and William Finck for damages under 17 U.S.C. ? 512(f) as well as for violations of civil rights and conspiracy to violate Affiant Lindstedt’s civil rights under 42. U.S.C. ? 1983 and 1985.
          Affiant Pastor Lindstedt hereby also agrees to sign a waiver of service under Rule 4 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure if ***** Anthony *** decides to file a complaint under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
          8. Further, Affiant Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt sayeth not, except to request that 1and1.com unblock all and any access to all of Affiant’s web pages and forums within ten days, as opposed to fourteen days, upon receipt of this DMCA counter-notice, and to give the full details concerning ***** Anthony *** on ***’s drivers license and telephone number.

Hail Victory!!!

(417) 472-6901

Verification

Subscribed and sworn to before me this _____ day of _____________, 2010.

My Commission Expires: ____________________

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3149#post3149
          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...in-luther.html
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post292845
          Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-12-2010, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Did you receive my DMCA counter-notice yesterday?

Did you receive my DMCA counter-notice yesterday?

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3154#post3154
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...757#post293757
            http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...er-notice.html

Dear Nancy McNelis, Legal Department 1and1.com:

Yesterday I sent you, Bryan Anthony Reo, and others concerned my counter-notice under the DMCA denying any and all 'copyright' infringement. It was in the form of a sworn and signed affidavit.

So, did you receive it? And if so, then what comes next?

Bryan Reo was on my Internet Talkshoe chat room last night, and aside from making threats, the evil mamzer said that he had six months to file a lawsuit and that my web page would be down until then. My reading of the DMCA says that Bryan Reo has ten days to file a lawsuit in US District Court or else 1and1.com must unblock my web pages and forums.

I would appreciate a response as to the status as of now.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Sent Nov. 19, 2010

Comment

Your account with 1&amp;1 Internet will be terminated

Your account with 1&1 Internet will be terminated

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3155#post3155
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...758#post293758
              http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...t-will-be.html

Mr. Lindstedt,

This email will serve as your written notice that your account with 1&1 Internet will be terminated effective November 30, 2010 due to violations of 1&1’s GT&C, specifically Section 8. You have ten (10) days from today to transfer all domains out of your account with 1&1 and move them to another registrar and/or host. Your account will no longer be accessible to you after November 30th.

We are unlocking your account so you will have access to the authorization codes to transfer your domains, however, the site pastorlindstedt.org must remain down.

Nancy McNelis
              Paralegal
              1&1 Internet Inc.

Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 1:31 PM

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail is intended for the use of the individual or addressee's named above and contains information that is confidential, privileged or protected. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and would constitute a violation of confidentiality.

Comment

You do what you think best.

You do what you think best.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3157#post3157
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...761#post293761
                http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...hink-best.html

To: Nancy McNeilis @ legal@1and1.com
                William Finck, Eli James, etc.

Last night, on The Movement Turd #46, Bryan Anthony Reo called into my Talkshoe Internet Radio show, and in addition to making threats to "have Lindstedt taken down across the Internet" expressly stated that he had no intention of filing in US District Court in order to file a lawsuit against myself for the alleged copyright infringement under which you removed and blocked my web page(s) and forum(s). In fact, Bryan Anthony Reo claimed that 1and1.com has been made aware of the fact that his bogus compliant was entirely with the notion of doing myself and my Church harm and for purposes of harassment. You may, if you wish to endure what is an Internet legend listen in for yourself at:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-75473/TS-422472.mp3 (Deleted because of cumplaint to Talkshoe)
                http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...46_28Nov10.mp3

There was a lot of screaming and yelling in the show. You will probably only want to listen to the first hour or two out of six hours because the rest of the show consists of 'Pre-Millennialist vs papist preterist' debate against your other customers Eli James/joseph November and William Finck, who are guiding this diseased mamzer abomination Bryan Reo.

So since it is quite clear that the complaint is malicious, 1and1.com has no option, under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) but to unblock my web pages and bring back up my web sites and forum(s). I doubt that 1and1.com can lawfully evade its contractual and lawful obligations to not discriminate against its own customers because 1and1.com doesn't like its customers' political and religious views. While the DMCA gives 1and1.com protection against having to become 'content police' of its customers' content hosted on their ISP server space, the flip side of that coin of protection is that once having taken or blocked a customer's site because of DMCA, that you can't then become the policeman over that content and simply kick it off because you claim a Terms of Service violation. Since you effectively 'broke' my web page, essentially you have 'bought' it in perpetuity until such time as I choose another hosting ISP for as long as I pay the agreed-upon fees for service.

Now it seems obvious to me that I shall have to pony up $350 in order to file a lawsuit in US Federal District Court in order to deter and get an injunction against Bryan Anthony Reo, Eli James/Joseph November and William Finck, and other now known and unknown parties -- and against 1and1.com for damages. Since 1and1.com has effectively slithered out from under the protections of the DMCA, then it can't claim protections since you have seen fit to use a pretext of TOS violations to avoid obeying the DMCA in putting back up and unblocking my web sites and forums.

The theory is that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act is unconstitutional as practiced in that it allows stalkers and harassers to file bogus copyright infringement claims without a criminal and civil penalty against individuals and corporations for doing so. I can well imagine that if Bryan Anthony Reo, Eli James/Joseph November and William Finck and others -- including the corporate officers of 1and1.com and Hostmonster/Bluehost -- knew in advance that shutting someone down on the Internet because you didn't like truthful, but damaging things said about you meant the possibility of a year or two in prison and civil fines, and the loss of business licenses, then the behavior would improve.

You claim to be a paralegal, Nancy McNeilis. Perhaps you need to consult competent legal assistance. Do you really want 1and1.com to be known as an ISP which cannot be trusted with anyone's data and business simply because some deranged miscegenated homosexual bastard like Bryan Anthony Reo gets all mad because now it can no longer pretend to by an Aryan and is a laughingstock in the Christian Identity and White Nationalist movements and makes a bogus complaint under the DMCA for which you will fold like a cheap lawn chair and put a customer who has always paid his bills on time out in the cold? I will be seeking an injunction as part of the litigation if I have to do so, but this case, like all federal civil rights litigation can drag on for years, and I will be writing articles as to what a skunk of an Internet Service Provider 1and1.com as well as Hostmonster/Bluehost is, and potential customers in doing a Google search will find out about my grievances and not buy hosting services from a dishonest Politically Correct censoring ISP like yourself. How much do you think it will cost in bad publicity if I am telling my tale of woe as to the indecency and dishonesty of 1and1.com, even if you do score a pyrrhic 'victory' which costs you not only in legal fees to defend, but customers who do not want everything they write or blog censored?

Or. conversely, you, having been notified by both Bryan Anthony Reo and myself that Bryan Reo has no intention of filing a federal lawsuit for a copyright infringement in a timely manner, you can promptly, right now upon receiving this communication, unblock my web pages and forums. I, of course, will praise you to the skies, and together we can put this evil faggot mamzer abomination Bryan Anthony Reo into a federal prison where it can join the MS-13 or Mexican Low Riders, although for obvious reasons it will be blocked from joining the Aryan Brotherhood.

Does this critter look White or heterosexual to you?

Well, not me either. I bet it is not no power-drink this mamzer faggot is slurping down either, but rather the very last drops of Dickie Barrett's mayonnaise. You see, the goofy little mamzer faggot posted its name and face all over the Internet, but when one of his disgusted fellow tards in the Finck-el-Stein tard corral got tired of the little faggot mamzer's antics it dropped the shekel on pore SwordBrethren/Sored-Mamzer and told me to look it up on Facebook. Now it wants to put the genie of its past misconduct and threatenings and intimidations and what it really is -- a miscegenated bastard/mamzer with a history of faggottry -- back into the bottle by shutting down everyone who posts my material on their web pages, forums and blogs.

Talkshoe and Blogspot listened to this little mamzer faggot whine and they refused to take down my podcast and my blog. So why should 1and1.com? Because the content is 'hateful?' Well, your other customers, on 1and1.com like William Finck and Eli James/Joseph November have web pages on 1and1.com, pretending to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. Rabbi Finck-el-Stein even took a word I coined in describing this doofus named Matt Ott with 42BB man-bitch-tits as "Matt TwOtt ZOGbott" and the term ZOGbot became viral in describing government agents provocateur. So much so that Finck-el-Stein bought a domain name of ZOGbots.org from 1and1.com and put my name and face on there without my permission, along with an Ephraim's Scepter heretic. You don't see me whining like a pussy to 1and1.com over it. At least Rabbi Finck-el-Stein spells my name and contact information right. I look forward to skinning out the Ass-kenite-azim Finck-el-steinians and spawn at my leisure over our theological and political disagreements. But I must wonder under what theory and notion of political correctness you take down my web page and forums and not these two baal-priest's web pages and forums hosted by 1and1.com. In fact, I'd have not gone to 1and1.com but Finck, after his pet other mamzer provocateurs Delaney and Kaplan/Quest took down 'pastorlindstedt.org' over at Hostmonster, told me that 1and1.com let him post his 'Mein_Kampf' website there.

http://mk.christogenea.org/

Now because its masters Finck and James, who have brought this dirty little faggot mamzer into the Congregation of the House of Israel had extensive web pages and forums hosted on 1and1.com, I didn't think that Bryan Reo would be so rash as to make a DMCA complaint to 1and1.com to shut down my web pages and forums here. Glass synagogues of Satan and all. In fact, I warned Bryan Reo to not make a complaint to 1and1.com because if 1and1.com took down my web sites and forums on a Terms of Service violation, then Finck's and James/November's sites on 1and1.com would be at risk. But Bryan Reo persevered, and so far it seems that only my genuine DSCI Church is affected, and not Finck's and Friends'.

Now I'm not going to huff and puff about how I'm going to sue 1and1.com if you don't put my web page and forum back up. Contrary to what you say, I'm not able to log in to 1and1.com to back up my data either. But since it seems clear that neither myself nor my Church can proceed to publish in any degree of safety as long as Bryan Reo, Eli James and William Finck are not under injunction and under litigation to where they no longer disrupt or censor my religious and political communications, then I really have no choice but to file a federal civil rights and query into DMCA Constitutionality as applied lawsuit. Once this lawsuit is filed, it costs me nothing to ass 1and1.com as well as Hostmonster/Bluehost as a defendant.

So the purpose of this letter is to deter you and 1and1.com from violating my rights and making it necessary to add 1and1.com as a defendant. I ask again that you promptly unblock and restore my web pages and forums given that Bryan Anthony Reo is not filing a federal lawsuit under provision of the DMCA for copyright infringement any time soon. 1and1.com cannot use the DMCA as a shield unless 1and1.com obeys the DMCA provision of restoring my web pages and forums upon finding that the initiating complaint was bogus and not intended to serve as the legitimate basis of litigation for copyright infringement because the complaint is not acted upon by timely filing a lawsuit under the DMCA in federal court.

It would be better for all concerned if 1and1.com simply restores my web page and forums and not gets involved further in this matter.

None of this correspondence is confidential. A copy shall be sent to Bryan Anthony Reo, Eli James/Joseph November, William Finck, Hostmonster/Bluehost as they actual or potential parties of litigation arising from this matter, as well as that portion of the Internet interested in free-speech and other issues.

Hail Victory!!!

http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/

Comment

The Current Censorship Regimen

The Current Censorship Regimen

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3252#post3252
                  http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ed=1#post17735

Originally posted by il ragno
                  http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ed=1#post17634

First of all....please don't waste any more of our time bellyaching about Breck, or Maude, practicing 'censorship', or patting yourselves on the back for being in any fundamental way different from either SI or the Phora.

You're not. I took two one-day bans here for the 'crime' of posting photos that are already freely available on the Net. If Kane's pink-shorts pic appears in his local pennysaver, he doesn't own the image; it's public domain (or at least fair-useworthy).

Seriously; I've been bashing Kane (in response to his posted drool) on SI and the Phora for YEARS now - never once given a time-out because of it.

So this is where you are. You run a lot of game about how this place isn't gonna be all hidebound and censor-happy like them other places, but in the end you caved. To a laughable troll who called your bluff. Just like SI did when F*A*H*E*Y snarled at them, and the Phora did when Orr demanded his 'civil rights' like a shoeless nigger bombed on Sweet Lucy. (Jesus God, you're even chickenshit-afeared of TBF!!! Is there any major forum troll you don't avert your eyes from?)

There's a little codicil that ought to be in every forum TOS, but never is: that all the forum do's and don'ts laid out in the 'agreement' all become moot the minute some ignomineous troll-cocksucker decides to start squawking. (This is why I have always supported a zero-tolerance, scorched-earth policy with trolls. Humor them for five minutes and they end up owning you forever.)

Anyhow, whatever these TOS 'rules' are, it doesn't matter. Your not the Phora aura is gone now; never to return. Your claims of ethical superiority to SI are likewise in the shitter. For Christ's sake, you're banning people on Daryl Bassarab's behalf - the only free-speech forum in the known universe to ever do so, including JTF! If he spends the next five years calling the BB his prize bitches, how could you credibly contest it? You can't. You're owned now.

Tougher to navigate those free-speech rapids than you thought, huh?

Originally posted by Apocales View Post
                  http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ed=1#post17645

We are different in that we ask two things: no outings, no gay porn crap. You will get banned for much less at other sites.

http://www.bluehost.com/terms_of_service.html
                  PROHIBITED USES
                  5.Private Information and Images. Subscribers may not post or disclose any personal or private information about or images of children or any third party without the consent of said party (or a parent's consent in the case of a minor).

The whole outings thing is simple...don't do it here, this prevents retaliatory escalations...both you and kane have been banned for simply ignoring that rule. Neither of you are some grand poobah's above forum rules, so you have both been temp banned for the crime you did. We have removed his outings and yours. Why don't you pull this shit at Phora or outings at SI? Largely cause you will get that shit taken down just as you do here. We are interested in keeping this place up and one the simple things we ask is no outing, I know this is hard for some, but it's simple, just don't do it...
                  Actually BeerBarrel is very much the Free-Speech Frontier for this type of forum. Phorafags/feebs is pretty much nothing more than a distant memory of times past which never were, now a Eurofag Belgian data-mining center run by the Three Sheephardic jew mamzers. StumbleInn is in serious decline which I blame on the admins and Maude's Monster.

Now things have changed, especially due to abuse of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by Internut whiners. One deluded little nigger-gook faggot pretending to be a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor let in by the likes of a sephardic jew mamzer named Eli James/jewseph November and Ashkenazi hybernigger mamzer named Bill Finck took down both my web pages, one after another based upon a bogus DMCA cumplaint. This dirty little faggot mamzer abomination even threatened both StumbleInn and BeerBarrel with removal. Indeed, Bluehost came onto this forum and physically deleted three of my threads, including my The Movement Turd thread which was the most popular. All without the consent of the owners of this forum. Even today the mere mention of this mamzer faggot abomination needs censoring. As a last final act of degeneration, this mamzer took down my blog down. Even now the evil faggot mamzer is stalking Pastor Britton, threatens to call the Mounties, took down The Movement Turd #46, and now is whining like a faggot pussy that we won't even bother to pretend that it is White.

Now like all of these degenerate abominations, it doesn't have to obey any rules, gets to 'out' Pastor Britton and myself, and is one whiney little faggot mamzer bitch. If I were to post its name and picture on this forum, the owners would have to delete it. Only on my forum do I get to mock it without mercy, to set things in motion to get it jailed for insurance fraud, and take my payback. But not here, on this forum.

Originally posted by Officer Kane

Bluehost has really changed.

In 2007 when I tried to get my picture removed (this was before "hacking") from the phora, they basically told me this : "Show up with a court order, or we aren't going to listen to you."

In 2009-2010 they started listening to people who complained about stumble inn and the beer barrel. I don't complain anymore I retaliate.

I do not want to conclude without evidence, but one can raise the theory that I contributed to this change in policy. Just a theory. They saw what I did to the phora as retaliation, and don't want it to happen to one of their websites again, so now they remove pictures.

Again, just a theory. Not enough evidence to conclude.
                  Bluehost/Hostmonster really has changed. They will kick you off because of 'profanity.' That is what happened to pastorlindstedt.org simply because I dared to publish a column by the late Curt Maynard saying that Mike Delaney

Comment

An Open Letter to Paul Fromm

An Open Letter to Paul Fromm

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...1772#post21772
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3397#post3397
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...416#post299416
                    http://subgurls.com/busters/forum/index.php?id=1263

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM,xxxxxxx wrote:

I don't know if you can get in to view fink's forum. Here's an interesting post from the mamzer today advertising your old webhost company:

screenshot:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5...heswebhost.jpg

forum link: http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1957

Yeah, Cryin' Lyin' SoredMamzer Bryan Reo has been praising 1st-Amendment.net up to the skies because he managed to 'find' their underlying ISP and, get this, make them take down ONLY christiannationalist.net. They left up of all things SolarGeneral and WNTube. This tells me that ZOG is more pissed off at me than them.

We also think we know who Bryan Reo's 'lawyer cousin' is and it is likely a greasy jew wop which is held in low disrepute. This lawyer might have crossed the line in giving Cryin' Lyin' Brian info on Pastor Britton's continuing case and maybe we can threaten itz law license for divulging an ongoing case and tampering with the jury pool.

Not to bitch, because SolarGeneral is a lot more important than my little site which is probably backed up by the WaybackMachine mostly and I'll be putting The Movement Turds up on the Library of Congress. The libertarian guy in New York City was all apologetic about how he had to save the other web pages on 1st-Amendment.net and so had to suspend ChristianNationalist.net. He was calling SoredMamzer a "dirty little mamzer" as well, which was a change of tune from a month ago, when he was asking me why I was 'stalking' pore SoredMamzer.

Also, web servers in India cost only $30-70 per year and I'm gonna make a swarm of them up and Bryan Reo will be working a lot harder and probably without success to take them down. I looked at the Terms of Service and they don't give a shit about me tearing some little nigger-gook faggot like SoredMamzer a new one. I haven't even checked out the Phillippines yet either. After all, it could be a little page devoted only to SoredMamzer and not anything really involving White Nationalism or Christian Identity which can be taken down as a 'haet site.'

The NimBusters are going to get back their old forum and split off their current forum as well. Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer/SwordBrethren has unleashed a hornet's nest. I hear that they have already gotten into SoredMamzer's cell phone account because SoredMamzer is bitching and bleeding out of itz mangina over that. What goes around cums-cums around.

So I'm going to notify Paul Fromm about how stupid and hypocritical it looks to get onto Bryan Reo's/SoredMamzer's Talkshoe page and go on and on about how this little shitskin faggot mamzer from Mentor supports 'Free Speech in Canada' when the evil little shitskin called the Mounties and Richard Warmamzer on my site in Frog Canuckistan. If Paul Fromm is serious about "Free Speech" then what is Fromm doing on SoredMamzer's show?

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=31407&cmd=tc

============
                    Originally posted by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/SoredMamzer:

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...msg469/#msg469

RCMP has already been notified of the existence of the website, and Panelboxmanager has been notified as to exactly who/what Marty is... I saved a copy of that 15 page legal bombshell that Marty sent to 1and1 against me, his so-called "DMCA counter-notice" and sent it to panelboxmanager, along with the jpg graphic of the scan of the last page with the signature line that is signed and notarized, basically saying "this is the guy you're dealing with."

If that proves insufficient there is always Richard Warman and the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
                    =================

Eliar James/jewseph November and Bill Finckelstein and Bryan Reo: A sephardic jew, an Ashkenazi jew and a jew mamzer faggot all yapping about White Nationalism and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and then taking down my web pages and forums for the fifth time and NimBusters for the second time. What a joke our bowel Movement has becum-cum when jews and mamzers pretend to be White Nationalists and Christian Identity and oppress like the jews those who are the real deal and ridicule them.

Hail Victory!!!

(Hiding, like Jesus Christ, from jews and mamzers for now)

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-28-2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

A Proposed Plan of DMCA Litigation

A Proposed Plan of DMCA Litigation

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3472#post3472
                      http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...4150#post24150
                      http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=135995
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...999#post302999

Originally posted by economicallyviable
                      http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...4023#post24023

First of all, let's all thank Macrobius. If it wasn't for him we'd be a bare bones stock fucking forum, which would suck. He literally spent hours working to troubleshoot this shit with me, more without me due to heavy intoxication.

Thanks.
                      Then thanks to Macrobus by all means as he seems to have saved it all. SoredMamzer and Oba-genderbender-pissers-poofter-possum and LiarBill DeClue(less) were gloating about how BeerBarrell was down for the count.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...rrel-disabled/

I think that Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer/SwordBrethren was running scared that all of its bogus DMCA cumplaints would catch up with it and so it found another even more screwed-up jew mamzer to do the dirty work this time. Idiot Kane obliged and BB was history on BlueHost.com. Which is sorta funny because it was Kane who notified others who notified me that SoredMamzer has a profile page on what looked like a Turkish gay dating site called XuQa.com. This profile page showed Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer/SwordBrethren looking like a beaner, a slant-eyed gook, and a blubber-lipped nigger as well as a 'midnite cowfagboy. XuQa.com, baby, XuQa.com!!! This was the profile page that launched a thousand photoshop parodies. Made it impossible for the eliars and finckelswine playing at pretending to be White Supremacist/Dual-Seedline Christian Identity to credibly claim that SoredMamzer was white and straight. XuQa.com, baby, XuQa.com!!!

Right now SoredMamzer keeps on trying to take down my Talkshoe program and this mamzer might even suckceed this time. So I'm spending time on writing my DMCA lawsuit today, tomorrow and Thursday. I think I'll sue everyone and let the kort process sort them out. I already have a slam-dunk against SoredMamzer, as Title 17 U.S.C. 5 ? 512 (f) imposes liability on SoredMamzer, Eli[ar] James, Big-Nosed Finck(elstein) and anyone else who has made bogus cumplaints against myself in order to get me censored and shut down on the Internut.

(f) Misrepresentations.? Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents under this section?

(1) that material or activity is infringing, or
                      (2) that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification,
                      shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys? fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or copyright owner?s authorized licensee, or by a service provider, who is injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of the service provider relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.

I have quite a bit of audio and written material to the effect that above known and unknown miscreants have been deliberately abusing the DMCA in order to get me removed from an Internet presence altogether, and much proof of malicious intent.

Title 17 U.S.C. 5 ? 512(g):

(g) Replacement of Removed or Disabled Material and Limitation on Other Liability.?

(1) No liability for taking down generally.? Subject to paragraph (2), a service provider shall not be liable to any person for any claim based on the service provider?s good faith disabling of access to, or removal of, material or activity claimed to be infringing or based on facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent, regardless of whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing.

(2) Exception.? Paragraph (1) shall not apply with respect to material residing at the direction of a subscriber of the service provider on a system or network controlled or operated by or for the service provider that is removed, or to which access is disabled by the service provider, pursuant to a notice provided under subsection (c)(1)(C), unless the service provider?
                      (A) takes reasonable steps promptly to notify the subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material;
                      (B) upon receipt of a counter notification described in paragraph (3), promptly provides the person who provided the notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) with a copy of the counter notification, and informs that person that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days; and
                      (C) replaces the removed material and ceases disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless its designated agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the service provider?s system or network.

(3) Contents of counter notification.? To be effective under this subsection, a counter notification must be a written communication provided to the service provider?s designated agent that includes substantially the following:
                      (A) A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
                      (B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
                      (C) A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
                      (D) The subscriber?s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber?s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.

Since a DMCA counter-notice was promptly and timely filed and sent to both Hostmonster/Bluehost and 1and1.com. Legal at 1and1.com refused to honor the requirement to restore the web site and forum in 14 business days, using as a dodge that the material removed under DMCA was 'hateful' and a violation of their Terms of Service as they chose to define them, and thus in violation of the above requirement. Hostmonster/Bluehost even refused to answer at all and simply took my web page and forum down. They also censored without permission certain of my material on the BeerBarrell.

Thus they are to be sued directly under these provisions of the DMCA.

I think 512 (g) can be used to subpoena the names of Oba-gender-bender-pisser-poofter-possum, Victor Switzer Mapplethorpe, and a few other Finckelswine and bring them into kort to pay damages as well.

The second prong is to sue regarding the CONstipationality of the DMCA, arguing that it is used as a censorsheep tool by criminals and crybabies, and to sue all the above and then some for violation of civil rights to free Internet speech and criminal conspiracy under color of law. Dennis v. Sparks 449 US 24 (1980) holds that private citizens have no immunity from litigation under 42 USC 1983. This second prong under 1983 & 1985 can be used to seek punitive damages:

Originally posted by Dennis v Sparks
                      The potential harm to the public from denying immunity to coconspirators if the factfinder mistakenly upholds a charge of a corrupt conspiracy is outweighed by the benefits of providing a remedy
                      Page 449 U. S. 25
                      against those private persons who participate in subverting the judicial process and, in so doing, inflict injury on other persons. Pp. 449 U. S. 27-32.
                      I also intend to tie in the Citizens United v Federal Election Commission, 130 S.Ct. 876 (2010). If the jewpremes want to argue that corporations are 'artificial persons' with human rights, then the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri and myself as its ArchBishop, intend to argue that corporations also have responsibilities to uphold rule of law and freedom of speech, especially if they are Internet Service Providers, free speech by their customers over the Internet. These corporations will have to figure out, that if they do not wish to be held responsible for the political speech content of their customers, that they cannot act as Internet policemen of that content using their interpretation of their Terms of Service to remove such political speech without a court order. Likewise, if they choose to be Internet policemen, then they are to be held responsible for any content by their customers, nor can they discriminate as to that content. I think that most ISPs will choose to be Ineternet Service Providers, not Politically Correct whigger/mamzer taliban.

I've said, and the Admins of the BeerBarrell and NimBusters have said, that if they knew that Hostmonster/Bluehost, 1and1.com, Google, and other ISPs would have censored them, then they NEVER would have bought server space at Hostmonster/Bluehost, 1and1.com, or other ISPs. Neither will any other people. Rather, savvy people will migrate to Hostgator or other servers which have policies that they will not take down the web pages targeted by whiners like Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer/SwordBrethren and certainly not unless there is a court order saying that the content is illegal.

Lastly, I shall seek injunctive relief to force Hostmonster/Bluehost and 1and1.com and 1st-Amendment.net to restore my web pages and forums until this matter can be resolved, at the contractual price or for free because of damages, seek injunctions against the private parties named for criminal and civil contempt with punitive damages if they persist in making any more bogus complaints, to force them to wear a 'Scarlett C for censorship' on all of their web pages, forums and blogs until this matter is settled. I shall seek injunctions against any more or my forums, web pages, or podcasts being removed as well. This litigation, like all federal litigation, will take years, ZOG/Babylon probably won't last that long, and I have no intention of being silenced until the matter is resolved.

I think that BeerBarrel and StumbleInn might want to join in as a plaintiffs as well against their former and present ISPs.

Until I get this lawsuit filed and served and have injunctory relief, I suggest that the BeerBarrel not allow any pictures of pore blubber-lipped, slant-eyed, shitskinned nigger-gook-beaner-kike faggot Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer/SwordBrethren and that they practice selective censorsheep of SoredMamzer's alleged last name. Same with StumbleInn -- keep my subforum members-only, and somewhat the same policy for NimBusters, although they are a crazoid pack of Chaos Hose-Beasts.

Hail Victory!!!

http://spacemirror.net/lindstedt/lindstedt

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-22-2011, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Reo is wrong about facebook. Item four of their ToS applies .

Reo is wrong about facebook. Item four of their ToS applies .

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3524#post3524
                        http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=142818

Subject: Reo is wrong about facebook. Item four of their ToS applies .

Originally posted by FaceBook TOS
                        "4. When you publish content or information using the "everyone" setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture)."

http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
                        Basically, it says that posting your picture as a public item gives a sublicense to Facebook and to all others who use the photo. The sublicense does not end when you delete your facebook photo, because you have shared it with others.

Thus Lindstedt is sublicensed to use Reo's photos, provided that he got them from Facebook in the first place.

Comment

The Digital Millennium Copyright Act is used for purposes of censorship by caught frauds

The Digital Millennium Copyright Act is used for purposes of censorship by caught frauds

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3525#post3525
                          http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=142928

Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer/SwordBrethren claimed exactly the opposite in the copy of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act cumplaint that I got from 1and1.com. Him and Legalmamzer2012 were yapping that nobody could use a Facebook profile picture of them . . . and then all the XuQa.com pictures, even the parody photoshopped ones even though they all say XuQa.com on the lower left edge.

You can't have a functioning Internet if any little faggot mamzer jew golem whiner who has voluntarily put up its image and face onto the Internet then figures out that its criminal stalking and harassing activities will be curtailed if its victims know its name, face, and where it lairs, so now it claims that the information that it leaked out are 'copyrightable' because those who are now spreading it are 'racists' and 'bigots' and 'Politically InCorrect.'

Essentially Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer has been filing perjurous DMCA cumplaints contrary to both law and contract in order to harass anyone and everyone who says that this little jew golem mamzer abomination pretending to be a White Supremacist and CI pastor isn't Aryan or even White, but is rather a mamzer jew golem abomination working to get web pages taken down as an Anti-Racist Activist, like it used to be when it started.

The damages it has caused needs to go back to its owners, and make them pay as well.

Perhaps I should have sued Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer sooner but I wanted to make sure that I got all the jewfish in the net before bringing it up. The federal lawsuits I've filed have been lost on the amendment and joinder of parties part -- although all the cases have been losers because ZOG won't let you sue littler-ZOG in a regime kort. The entire ZOGkort System is a fraud by ZOG to coonvince whiggers that they have 'rights' that ZOG/Babylon needs to respect, as opposed to being a parasitic growth out to destroy YHWH's Servant Nation, the Christian Israelites.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-12-2011, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Trying to Take Down Nine of Lindstedt's Web Pages via Bogus TOS cumplaints

Trying to Take Down Nine of Lindstedt's Web Pages via Bogus TOS cumplaints

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3881#post3881

Subject: Possible Site Terms of Service Issue
                            To: info@CrisisHost.com
                            Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 4:18 AM

Hello,

I believe you are providing web service to the site www.whitenationalist.org which is run by Mr. Martin Lindstedt of

Granby ,
                            Missouri .

Mr. Lindstedt is slandering/defaming me on his website and I have a criminal complaint against Mr. Lindstedt on file with the Lake County Sheriff's Department in Lake County Ohio (Case Number: 2011-011989). Mr. Lindstedt has been using his various websites to coordinate a campaign of harassment aimed at myself in addition to attempting to solicit and encourage people to murder me.

Furthermore, because of his incitement to violence against US judges, Senators, Congressmen, the President, etc, he is the subject of an investigation by the ATF, FBI, US Marshals, and Secret Service. For more information about Martin Lindstedt please contact the Kansas City
                            Missouri field office of the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms) at (816) 559-0700 and the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) in Kansas City at (816) 221-6100.

Mr. Lindstedt, who was incarcerated for three and a half years at Fulton State Mental Hospital , has a documented history of incitement to violence, telephone harassment, and internet/email harassment. I strongly suggest that your company re-evaluate whether or not it is wise to do business with a man who describes himself as the Archbishop of the Church of Aryan Nations of Missouri and who openly calls for the murder of US Senators and sitting judges. If you require audio files of his threats, a copy of various criminal complaints against him, or his own sworn and notarized legal documents
                            wherein he discusses how he and his followers are going to conduct a campaign of mass murder, then I will provide you with said items upon your
                            request.

Many thanks,

Bryan Reo

This is the offender, Martin Lindstedt’s, main website, the one I believe
                            you are providing service to-

http://www.whitenationalist.org/

http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum/

Attached is just one example of what Martin Lindstedt typically writes, in this post he is discussing murdering a specific sheriff's deputy in his county, Deputy Don Hunt with the Newton County Sheriff's Department, because the deputy was involved in arresting him years ago. He is also discussing murdering me because I requested that one of his former servers remove libelous content that he was producing about me.

Broke-Back [Sored] Mamzer's my name,
                            ZOGbot Baal-Priest Faggotry's my Game!!!

Bryan Reo 2004 Mentor High School

Dickie's & Eliar's & Finckelsteinian Man-Jewce -- Breakfast of Champeen Mamzer Faggots!!!

Sored-Mamzer's Blog on Finck-El-Steinian Gonnerrhia-Degeneria

Comment

Answering the Bryan Reo TOS Cumplaints

Answering the Bryan Reo TOS Cumplaints

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3883#post3883

Hello CrisisHost Admin:

This is the character I informed you about, one Bryan Reo, who is going to be the lead plaintiff in my DMCA lawsuit, along with some other pretend Christian Identity pastors and sundry ZOGlings. Bryan Reo is some sort of mongrel who has been infesting the so-called Resistance Movement for a decade or so. He has boasted about taking down eight or nine of my web pages so far and of wanting to take down another other than this one.

I have had the Secret Service come to my door on April 14th, 2011. They demanded to come into my house and made threats. I refused to let them into the door and told them while I was indeed suing in my corporate capacity Obongo and the State of Missouri and the Missouri Democratic, Republican and Libbertoon parties for not allowing overtly racist candidates onto the primary ballot and since no 'taxation without representation' was supposedly the pretext for the American Revolution, that since the State of Missouri won't allow me to run for federal office, state office or local office, then neither myself and any White voters who might wish to be represented by me have any legal or moral obligation to obey any official, obey any laws, or pay any taxes to a regime which has essentially disenfranchised White People. Back in 1944 the Supreme Court in Smith v Allwright that blacks got to vote in primary elections in Texas, regardless of what Texas law said. Today Whites are the 'new niggers' and an openly racist White candidate cannot run even though born in this country and Obongo isn't even a citizen but is allowed to run for President.

I said that even though I did ridicule Obongo and sundry judges, that actually I was pleased that their stupidity will bring about a civil war very quickly and that this civil war would morph into a Great Tribulation. I chewed on their asses for 20 minutes and they left probably thinking I was a religious nut who doesn't get out much, which is the case. They made threats to 'watch what I say on the Internet' and I said that I reported to YHWH, not ZOG/Babylon.

Through my contacts I've heard that Eli James, a Chicago jew pretending to be Aryan who got kicked out by the Klan once they found out that this jew was originally named Joseph November and before that Joseph Kutz, and Bryan Reo was pissing and moaning about me being a domestic terrorist. On November 28th, Bryan Reo goaded my good friend, Pastor John Britton into threatening to shoot the worthless evil mongrel. The thing about it was was that Bryan Reo threatened to rape Pastor Britton's wife and daughters and Pastor John Britton lost his temper. Bryan Reo admitted that he had no intention of filing for the DMCA suit against me even though I had filed a DMCA counter-notice. This show was almost as much fun as Jerry Springer. Bryan Reo made Talkshoe take it down but it is an underground classic in the Movement.

Bryan Reo and his "Cousin Ray the lawyer" Mariani insinuated themselves into a civil lawsuit involving a helicopter crash. The litigation should have been simple as the cause of the helicopter crash was some drunken machinist taking out 18-22 thousands too much out of a helicopter nozzle. But 'Cousin Ray the Lawyer' got Bryan Reo to claim that Pastor Britton said something about this federal judge when in fact sixty percent of it was said by Bryan Reo. The litigation I propose to file in US District Court will seek to open up these sealed files and seek damages for interference in that case as well.

The fact of the matter is that I do a podcast, called "The Movement Turd" in which I discuss White Nationalist and Christian Identity 'leaders' and the fact of the matter is that none of them are worth following because they are jews or mongrels (i.e. ;mamzers) or whiggers (white niggers) or ZOGbots (Zionist Occupied Government agents provocateur). The ones who are not all of the above are fools who think that they can solve the problems that only a Great Tribulation can save. My Solution: The Ten Thousand Warlords Project. Since this mighty Evil Empire is going to collapse and soon, I urge Whites with leadership abilities to make sure that 90% of the whigger population and all of the mongrel and non-white and jew population be exterminated in this Great Collapse and that they use the principles of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) as the White Man's racial hate religion to gain political and religious superiority. as local warlords when the New Dark Age arrives -- and soon. DSCI can be the religion which picks up the pieces upon the collapse just as the Roman Catholic Church of New Babylon did when Rome collapsed.

So my ministry is the exact opposite of any conspiracy because I'm urging decentralization and ridiculing all of these bowel Movement clowns pretending to be leaders or pastors or whatever. ZOG has destroyed or ruined or jailed some of the old-style leaders who set up organizations which are usually infiltrated. I urge listeners to not set up any organizations which can be infiltrated and to stop following clowns and sending thieves money. I AM NOT SETTING UP ANY ORGANIZATION OF MY OWN, MY CHURCH ONLY HAS THREE MEMBERS AND WE DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING ILLEGAL. All I do is preach where YHWH has hated and destroyed tyrants, usually by bringing in new tyrants who in turn were overthrown. Such is the nature of Man's government. This is the third and Final ZOG/Babylon.

So I'm not scared of this regime. They stole my grandchildren, trumped up bogus child molestation charges against me, then when I showed contempt for their korts and refused to accept a public pretender, they sent me to a nuthouse, doped me up and broke out five of my teeth until I simply wore them down and the case had to be dismissed because my retarded grandson refused to lie that I had sucked his penis. My solution: Do unto this criminal regime -- and then some -- as they have done unto their subject captive populations. They cannot make us work, they cannot make us love them, and in my case and increasingly the case of others, they cannot make us fear them even though they have made us hate.

So no, there is no conspiracy with anyone because whatever I say I post everywhere but have nobody with whom I 'conspire'. People can read into what I write whatever I like. Nor can my religious teachings about the Great Tribulation and how generic evildoers shall be destroyed in it is not actionable even yet in this decaying criminal empire. For all the whining by Bryan Reo about any supposed threats, I have six times as many made by Bryan Reo. Reo even went whining to the FBI when Pastor John Britton, on whom Bryan Reo has a homosexual attraction to, according to others, simply told Reo that he wanted nothing to do with Bryan Reo. I told Pastor John Britton to not answer any e-mails because Bryan Reo would use them to make bogus complaints to his ISP, just as Bryan Reo has tried to do to me. I won't respond to any of Bryan Reo's e-mails for that very same reason.

Now I looked up the Lake County Ohio case register. There is no case pending before a court like Bryan Reo claims. I have no idea of what Bryan Reo has said to his local sheriff's department nor how they would have any jurisdiction over myself 850+ miles away in another state. I've never telephoned Bryan Reo or its friends, much less made any threats to the little mamzer. Bryan Reo and one of his friends, Matt Ott, in fact threatened to drive 853+ miles from Mentor and Halifax Pennsylvania to do a hovel invasion in Granby, Missouri back before I found out Bryan Reo's identity. In fact, Bryan Reo is a hard core unemployable and from what I hear lives off of insurance fraud. He runs into what he thinks are rich old ladies in late-model cars and then sees if he can get a settlement. He might even have killed on his first try one Catherine Williams in Spartanburg South Carolina.

When on November 14th he filed a bogus DMCA complaint against my server on 1and1.com, I made a call to the US Arrorney's Office. They refused to file any criminal charges for filing a perjurous document and suggested that I file a complaint with the FBI. I said that I don't go running to the secret political police while I'm preaching that the criminal regime they serve needs to be destroyed in order to save YHWH's Servant Nation. Yet Bryan Reo, LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue, and Obagender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum over on the Two & A Half Mamzers forum were whining about me 'reporting' pore Saint SoredMamzer to ZOG.

Now insofar as all these alphabet-soup piglice agencies spying on myself, I'd say that they are indeed. More so than the 42 million ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns that ZOG spied on under Dumbya back in 2006. Like I've told the FBI looking to seek another Lee Harvey Oswald or James Earle Ray when the jews decide to make Obongo the next JFK. I tell them that I'm not it. I really really like the way these corrupt idiots are destroying this regime and doing more to advance the Great Tribulation than anything I can do. They can read my next Internut posting along with all the rest if they want to know what I think. At least a third of my audience are piglice. As this Secret Service agent Allegeyer said to me on 14th April 2011, "You think I'm going to hell." I had chewed in his ass for lying to me and showing me false identification that he admitted was that of his boss in Springfield. I told him that hell was coming to him and all those like him. There was at least two pages of nonsense about me that I got a glimpse of, and it looked like lies from Bryan Reo and Eli James and LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less).

Now of course Bryan Reo can't name links because I just got the forum up and it is closed to the public. The excuse he used to shut it down before was that I used his Facebook profile picture and that it is copyrighted. No it is not, and Facebook says that if you don't want to be knownby a certain name or face, then don't publish it on Facebook. Recently, Bryan Reo has been lying, claiming that he hasn't filed any DMCA cumplaints. That is a lie as I have the one from 1and1.com. Bryan Reo also has filed other DMCA complaints simply for even mentioning his name.

So I took down the links in the forum that he can't see to an admin section. When I put the forum up, nobody but trusted registered members will be able to see it. You see, I've had my forum on a hidden web page. Upon filing the civil lawsuit that is being written up right now,I'll get an injunction against Bryan Reo for writing any more such complaints. I intend to get a couple of hundred thousand ZOGbux damages from Bryan Reo and maybe even more from these corporations that censor web pages. This litigation should last at least several years because I've never seen any federal civil litigation ever settled within two years and I've filed eight or nine or ten federal lawsuits which have dragged on for years and did so because the corporate lawyers wanted to bill their clients and their clients' insurance at $400 per hour. I'll be dragging all of Bryan Reo's fellow mamzer ZOGbot friends and they will turn on each other. Eli James is on a recording admitting to taking down three of my web pages.

If you want to get involved, I suggest that you get in touch with Eric Trantor, Special Agent in Charge of the Cleveland FBI office. He's said to be fed up with Bryan Reo's continual whining about how people are mean to the pore little mongrel pretending to be an Aryan White Supremacist and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor.

So, knowing that Bryan Reo would be whining to you as soon as he found out that I had a new web page and forum, even though the forum has been up all of since this evening, I've hidden away from his sight anything he has any remote cause to complain about. If he has a certain page or forum link, then tell me what it is so that I can hide or delete it and send on the complaint letter so that I can add it to my lawsuit and try to charge him and his friends a couple hundred thousand dollars per instant case. Contrary to this lying mamzer's lies, I've not bothered with stalking or harassing it but rather it and some of its friends have been stalking myself and my friends and supporters.

I do not expect CrisisHost to protect me from any civil or criminal action or investigation. We both know that the NSA reads everything CrisisHost hosts anyway given your clientele. I've made no such request. Rather, I warned you about this particular mongrel on the loose who had taken down an unprecedented eight or nine of my web pages. In seven months Bryan Reo has taken down ten times as many web pages as the Southern Poverty Law Center or Anti-Defamation League since that idiot Al Gore allegedly invented the Internet. Bryan Reo accomplishes this because he has nothing but time on its hands and because its easily the most vicious misbegotten critter ever spawned by jews and mongrels. So much so that I think Bryan Reo is a golem.

He makes a specific complaint to you that you think has merit, then I'll either immediately delete the material if it is a flat file or hide it in an admin-eyes only section if it is a forum file without any backtalk or complaint. You send the complaint on to me and I'll take care of it, then add it to the civil litigation as a new count -- but not against you or CrisisHost. I doubt that Bryan Reo will make another bogus DMCA cumplaint as it could mean prison time if the government wants to protect the DMCA from being declared unconstitutional because it lets any whiner censor criticism and ridicule. Besides, Bryan Reo claims not to file DMCA cumplaints any more, just TOS's. Bryan Reo pulled the same sort of crap on his former . . . leader Attorney Richard Barrett, but Barrett was also a ZOGbot and also a lawyer and so Barrett kept up much of the Bryan Reo material. But sooner or later Bryan Reo is going to find that he can't censor everyone who knows who and what it is, especially if it is the lead defendant in Aryan Nations vs Reo.

So thank you for your decency in bringing to me this matter. You are at liberty to send this on to Bryan Reo -- as I won't except through litigation. Have I answered your concerns thoroughly?

Hail Victoty!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by Meercat #3; 07-13-2011, 12:33 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Working...
                              X