+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hi! Call me Broke-Back Sored-Mamzer, cum, cum!!!

Mama Reo is offline One-Time Crazoid Spawner of nigger-gook kikes Probationary Member Mama Reo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Section 8 housing in Cleveland with 20 cats

Default Stop making fun of muh niglet Bryan Reo, Mad Marty & Tonto Johnny!!!!

Stop making fun of muh niglet Bryan Reo, Mad Marty & Tonto Johnny!!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3216#post3216

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Back Mamzer View Post

Hi! Call me Broke-Back Sored-Mamzer, cum, cum!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3170#post3170

Every where you go, I'll be stalking you, Marty, Johnny!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY3fkhQOT18
    I wish that I was born a White Bitch instead of a mamzer faggot!!!

I'll be watching jew, cum, cum, Marty, Johnny!!!

Every shit you take, every fart you break, I'll be watching jew!!! Cum, cum . . . .

Stop making fun of muh niglet, Bryan Reo, you evil White Debbils Mad Marty, Tonto Johnny!!!

You are making muh blood pressure cum up, you White Debbils!!! I just got out of the NutHouse seven weeks ago out for threatening to burn down my nigger mud-shack in Cleveland along with twenty or so of my cats. I am living off the kindness of the ZOG/Whigger govnmint until I can find a new Section 8 housing for us elderly nigger hos of fifty or so. Ain't gonna have any grand-niglets because Bryan is such a cocksucker faggot hiding its down-low tendencies with jewrel and Victor Switzer.

You see, Bryan can't hide or help itself. Back when I was living with his putative father Tony, Tony loved to fuck, but has a real short dick and I have a cunt like a cow. Tony's wee little organ just couldn't satisfy my huge gaping part-nigger squaw vaginal cathedral. Well, I was soon screwing every single nigger I could find, starting with my brothers and uncles, until I found a jewish rabbinic student named jewseph November.

Well, me and jewseph screwed like rabbits and snakes. Him like a jewttlesnake and me like a rottentail. Anyway, one night jewseph shit a good wad and I beshat out a niglet turd around nine months or so later. I coonvinced dumb-ass Tony that the niglet was itz.

My pussy got stretched out even more by the big-headed bumbo bastard. So I had myself fixed so no more niglets. I prefer kitty-catz even more. I could them resume screwing without niglet coonsequences.

Five years afterwards, jewseph said that he was sent by the ADL/SPLC to infiltrate this racist Christian cult called 'Christian Identity' since he wasn't doing too good in itz yeshiva studies. So he infiltrated the Klan and got ordained as a Kludd. And from then took off pretending to be a gentile. jewseph would take the Talmudic advice for jews and change its name to something goyim. Between pokery, I suggested 'jewwcy James' as a jape. But jewseph said that I was one half-smart saucy niggress-gook -- he called me 'Poker-Hot-Ass -- and so it would be something half-goy, half-kike. How about "Eli James?" By now I was saying "Yes, yes!!!" and so jewseph took it as assent.

So we'uns would have to let our secret love behind itz. Regrettably, the secret session stretched out a long time and Tony and our love-niglet Bryan caught jewseph/Eliar on the downstroke. Lil' Bryan said that it wanted to grow up to be a White bitch ho. But Tony, jewsually a mild little wop guido, was enraged. Picking up jewseph/Eliar by the circumcumcised pecker and big kike snout, Tony threw the dirty kike down the stairs and booted jewseph/Eliar squarely in the bunghole through the threshold, telling the jewtlesnake not to ever cum-cum back or face a gelding to match itz foreshortened pecker. Besides the nigger-gook skank was gonna hit the road, jerk, so don't you cum back no more.

And then Tony, seeing me lying like a splayed nigger-gook whore with itz legs spread wanting 666ths, coldly tol' me to get dressed and to pack my shit and get the fuck out. I told Tony that jewseph/Eliar has already packed my shit. So Tony grabbed me by the tits and said, "Move, Bitch!!!" and so I packed me a suitcase and moved out into the street to turn tricks there.

Now Bryan has been traumatized by this shit, and so wants to be a White Debbil. This is why, in addition to all the Peter Dunkin' he is such a fucked up nigger-gook jew faggot.

When Dickie Barrett let him go, I was hoping that Bryan would settle down, find a good wop Sicilian or Brazilian zambra and stop being a faggot cocksucker playing nutzi. But such was not to be.

So cut my little nigger-gook faggot some more slack, White Debbils . . . A mammy's tears should coonvince you. If not, how about a ten-dollar blow-job reduced by fifty percent to five ZOGbux even?

6KILLER is offline Proud 2 B an Anglo-Mestizo Okie from Guthrie Veteran Member 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts
    Somewhere giving Bryan Reo my red-nigger mangina

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Reo View Post
    Stop making fun of muh niglet Bryan Reo, Mad Marty & Tonto Johnny!!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3216#post3216

Stop making fun of muh niglet, Bryan Reo, you evil White Debbils Mad Marty, Tonto Johnny!!!

You are making muh blood pressure cum up, you White Debbils!!! I just got out of the NutHouse seven weeks ago out for threatening to burn down my nigger mud-shack in Cleveland along with twenty or so of my cats. I am living off the kindness of the ZOG/Whigger govnmint until I can find a new Section 8 housing for us elderly nigger hos of fifty or so. Ain't gonna have any grand-niglets because Bryan is such a cocksucker faggot hiding its down-low tendencies with jewrel and Victor Switzer.

You see, Bryan can't hide or help itself. Back when I was living with his putative father Tony, Tony loved to fuck, but has a real short dick and I have a cunt like a cow. Tony's wee little organ just couldn't satisfy my huge gaping part-nigger squaw vaginal cathedral. Well, I was soon screwing every single nigger I could find, starting with my brothers and uncles, until I found a jewish rabbinic student named jewseph November.

Well, me and jewseph screwed like rabbits and snakes. Him like a jewttlesnake and me like a rottentail. Anyway, one night jewseph shit a good wad and I beshat out a niglet turd around nine months or so later. I coonvinced dumb-ass Tony that the niglet was itz.

My pussy got stretched out even more by the big-headed bumbo bastard. So I had myself fixed so no more niglets. I prefer kitty-catz even more. I could them resume screwing without niglet coonsequences.

Five years afterwards, jewseph said that he was sent by the ADL/SPLC to infiltrate this racist Christian cult called 'Christian Identity' since he wasn't doing too good in itz yeshiva studies. So he infiltrated the Klan and got ordained as a Kludd. And from then took off pretending to be a gentile. jewseph would take the Talmudic advice for jews and change its name to something goyim. Between pokery, I suggested 'jewwcy James' as a jape. But jewseph said that I was one half-smart saucy niggress-gook -- he called me 'Poker-Hot-Ass -- and so it would be something half-goy, half-kike. How about "Eli James?" By now I was saying "Yes, yes!!!" and so jewseph took it as assent.

So we'uns would have to let our secret love behind itz. Regrettably, the secret session stretched out a long time and Tony and our love-niglet Bryan caught jewseph/Eliar on the downstroke. Lil' Bryan said that it wanted to grow up to be a White bitch ho. But Tony, jewsually a mild little wop guido, was enraged. Picking up jewseph/Eliar by the circumcumcised pecker and big kike snout, Tony threw the dirty kike down the stairs and booted jewseph/Eliar squarely in the bunghole through the threshold, telling the jewtlesnake not to ever cum-cum back or face a gelding to match itz foreshortened pecker. Besides the nigger-gook skank was gonna hit the road, jerk, so don't you cum back no more.

And then Tony, seeing me lying like a splayed nigger-gook whore with itz legs spread wanting 666ths, coldly tol' me to get dressed and to pack my shit and get the fuck out. I told Tony that jewseph/Eliar has already packed my shit. So Tony grabbed me by the tits and said, "Move, Bitch!!!" and so I packed me a suitcase and moved out into the street to turn tricks there.

Now Bryan has been traumatized by this shit, and so wants to be a White Debbil. This is why, in addition to all the Peter Dunkin' he is such a fucked up nigger-gook jew faggot.

When Dickie Barrett let him go, I was hoping that Bryan would settle down, find a good wop Sicilian or Brazilian zambra and stop being a faggot cocksucker playing nutzi. But such was not to be.

So cut my little nigger-gook faggot some more slack, White Debbils . . . A mammy's tears should coonvince you. If not, how about a ten-dollar blow-job reduced by fifty percent to five ZOGbux even?

Your nigger gook faggot spawn Bryan Reo is still stalking me and my family. Tell it to back off. I don't want nothing more to do with it.

As for the offer a blow Jewb; Not one. Not 666. Not at any price.

Default Don't tell the purebred gooks that you hate us nigger-gook faggots, Tonto Johnny. I'll do it

Don't tell the purebred gooks that you hate us nigger-gook faggots, Tonto Johnny.
    I'll do it for you.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3234

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:45:57 -0800
    Subject: SakeKiller Serve Commander Tojo! Banzai!
    To: John Britton

So SakeKiller, you ferry around Japs for much yen?

Just remember not to steer your chopper into the deck of an American aircraft carrier...

Does your boss know what you think of yellow people? Would he like a copy of the recording where his trusted yankee pilot, in a fit of drunken rage, threatens to kill somebody he just got done calling a slant-eyed gook.

Honorable SakeKiller samurai commit seppuku with his career...

TORA! TORA! TORA!

BANZAI!

Broke-Back [Sored] Mamzer's my name,
    ZOGbot Baal-Priest Faggotry's my Game!!!

Bryan Reo 2004 Mentor High School

Dickie's & Eliar's & Finckelsteinian Man-Jewce -- Breakfast of Champeen Mamzer Faggots!!!

Sored-Mamzer's Blog on Finck-El-Steinian Gonnerrhia-Degeneria

Spictor Sphincter is offline Finck-el-Stein's Be[a]st Alpha-Faggot Mamzer Junior Member Spictor Sphincter is on a distinguished road
    Stuck up Bryan Reo's nigger-gook faggot asshole

Default Me and Sored-Mamzer will lick jewr ass, jewst as we did with Dickie Barrett.

Me and Sored-Mamzer will lick jewr ass, jewst as we did with Dickie Barrett.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3235

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:42:01 -0600
    To: copterav8r@msn.com

So you're a jap jockey, eh? LOL Me and Sored-Mamzer will lick jewr ass, jewst as we did with Dickie Barrett.

VS

Default Brave Nigger-gook Broke-Back SoredMamzer want-um to suck on jewr pee-ce pipe, Tonto Johnny

Brave Nigger-gook Broke-Back SoredMamzer want-um to suck on jewr pee-ce pipe, Tonto Johnny

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3236

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:42:33 -0800
    Subject: Truce/Peace Offering?

As a cowardly nigger-gook faggot mamzer at the end of itz rope, I see things escalating into a nasty area and I would like to declare a truce/cease-fire with you. I want-up to suck on jewr piss-pipe, cum, cum. My only other options right now would be to up the ante and that would manifest itself in the form of getting you fired from your job. That or the Dickie Barrett/Eliar James/finck-el-stein option in which I offer an unconditional blow-job, cum, cum. I am always doing this at the Cleveland area truck stops, fighting, fucking and making up. You may not accept me as a anything other than a faggot nigger-gook mamzer pretending well past the point of ridiculousness to being a White Israelite brother but I know I am a self-loathing nigger-gook faggot so wanting to be a White Israelite and I believe you are a White Israelite so I'm going to offer my mangina in order to bear jewr turd babies. But let's keep up the act that I am anything but a tool for the jews and after all the snitching and stalking offer to make one last ludicrous attempt to be allowed to deal with you honorably as a pretend White man.

Can we just drop things and let it go before things get real ugly real fast? I usually wait until you are stupid enough to put jewr dick in my mouth before threatening to bite it off, as I am one vicious little cocksucking faggot.

I won't post any of your personal information online and I'll remove any of it anywhere it appears online where I have control over it. Of course my fellow mamzer and jew faggots like my father Eliar James/jewseph November, MildSwill Finck-el-Stein, Spictor Spinctor/Victor Switzer and jewrel Moseley won't be held to this deal. For that matter, a wave of schidzoid Peter Dunkin' will probably sweep over my kike self and I'll re-neg[ger] on this as well. What do you say? Sucker!!!

I'm not out to cause you or your family any harm in any way. And go ahead, eat my apple, Evie-poo! I'll then whip out my wee hi-yaller blacksnake!!!

Don't tell the butch side of my bitch self, Bryan Reo. He's a real bull-dyke nigger-gook faggot part of me, whereass my mangina is soft and moist.

Broke-Back [Sored] Mamzer's my name,
    ZOGbot Baal-Priest Faggotry's my Game!!!

Bryan Reo 2004 Mentor High School

Dickie's & Eliar's & Finckelsteinian Man-Jewce -- Breakfast of Champeen Mamzer Faggots!!!

Sored-Mamzer's Blog on Finck-El-Steinian Gonnerrhia-Degeneria

6KILLER is offline Proud 2 B an Anglo-Mestizo Okie from Guthrie Veteran Member 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Back Mamzer View Post
    Brave Nigger-gook Broke-Back SoredMamzer want-um to suck on jewr pee-ce pipe, Tonto Johnny

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3236

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:42:33 -0800
    Subject: Truce/Peace Offering?

As a cowardly nigger-gook faggot mamzer at the end of itz rope, I see things escalating into a nasty area and I would like to declare a truce/cease-fire with you. I want-up to suck on jewr piss-pipe, cum, cum. My only other options right now would be to up the ante and that would manifest itself in the form of getting you fired from your job. That or the Dickie Barrett/Eliar James/finck-el-stein option in which I offer an unconditional blow-job, cum, cum. I am always doing this at the Cleveland area truck stops, fighting, fucking and making up. You may not accept me as a anything other than a faggot nigger-gook mamzer pretending well past the point of ridiculousness to being a White Israelite brother but I know I am a self-loathing nigger-gook faggot so wanting to be a White Israelite and I believe you are a White Israelite so I'm going to offer my mangina in order to bear jewr turd babies. But let's keep up the act that I am anything but a tool for the jews and after all the snitching and stalking offer to make one last ludicrous attempt to be allowed to deal with you honorably as a pretend White man.

Can we just drop things and let it go before things get real ugly real fast? I usually wait until you are stupid enough to put jewr dick in my mouth before threatening to bite it off, as I am one vicious little cocksucking faggot.

I won't post any of your personal information online and I'll remove any of it anywhere it appears online where I have control over it. Of course my fellow mamzer and jew faggots like my father Eliar James/jewseph November, MildSwill Finck-el-Stein, Spictor Spinctor/Victor Switzer and jewrel Moseley won't be held to this deal. For that matter, a wave of schidzoid Peter Dunkin' will probably sweep over my kike self and I'll re-neg[ger] on this as well. What do you say? Sucker!!!

I'm not out to cause you or your family any harm in any way. And go ahead, eat my apple, Evie-poo! I'll then whip out my wee hi-yaller blacksnake!!!

Don't tell the butch side of my bitch self, Bryan Reo. He's a real bull-dyke nigger-gook faggot part of me, whereass my mangina is soft and moist.

Get this straight, you dirty little kike monkey:

Anything you send to me will be sent to Pastor Lindstedt, Russ Walker, and my family and friends. I WILL NOT be contacting you directly. I want NOTHING to do with you. You are an evil little cocksucker kike, you and Eli James and William Finck, and I hate what you are trying to do to my family religion.

You know nothing about me, where I work, or even what I look like. So stop stalking me and my family or you will be one sorry little mamzer faggot.

Default Better stop stalking Pastor Britton, Bryan Reo/Sored Mamzer

Better stop stalking Pastor Britton, Bryan Reo/Sored Mamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3238#post3238

Quote Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3237#post3237

Get this straight, you dirty little kike monkey:

Anything you send to me will be sent to Pastor Lindstedt, Russ Walker, and my family and friends. I WILL NOT be contacting you directly. I want NOTHING to do with you. You are an evil little cocksucker kike, you and Eli James and William Finck, and I hate what you are trying to do to my family religion.

You know nothing about me, where I work, or even what I look like. So stop stalking me and my family or you will be one sorry little mamzer faggot.
    You heard the man, Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer/Bryan Reo. EVERYTHING you say and do will become a pub[l]ic record. You squalling about what a tough little nigger-gook mamzer faggot you are doesn't impress me much.

I've been listening to TMT #46. Seems that all you and Eliar James and Finck-el-Stein have are threats, nastiness, and the modius operandi of the jews that make up your bloodline. Did you really think that you could simultaneously claim that I am an ADL/$PLC plant and yet both you and Eli James be calling and snitching out both myself and John Britton to the FBI and the Mounties, not to mention the jew Warman? Did you think that just because you took down my web page twice and blogspot blog on jo0-gle that anyone with a bit of intelligence would think that the ADL/$PLC/FBI would let a dirty little mamzer like jewrself take down the Internet presence of an ADL/$PLC plant? Why would ZOG let you and Eli James and Finck-el-Stein take down my web pages in the ZOGland if I were working for ZOG? Conversely, it is not me who seeks to censor jewr baal-priest foolishness or who is calling for the FBI or Mounties or local piglice to shut you baal-priest fuktards from off the Internet. As I look at it, you parasites and scavengers have a legitimate place in removing diseased whigger sheep and animals from without the True Vine of Christian Israel. By removing by deceit these diseased animals you enable me to not have to club these animals by direct force and get their marginally more healthy 'lost sheep' all pissed off at me for doing the necessary job of culling the herd. Those who hear the call of the jewkal -- are they not diseased animals wanting to die? I call you jewkals in goat's clothing, and that you are.

Rather, all it proved was that you and Eliar James and William Finck are a bunch of jews and mamzers out to destroy the above-ground legitimate Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church by censoring the People's Pastors and subverting Comparetian Millennialist DSCI Orthodox doctrine.

You evil whigger and mamzer and jew faggots have accomplished nothing by censorship except proving what liars and hypocrites you are. Right now I am forted up in French Canada, working on a mirror site in India, and another in China. Since I say nothing against the French or Indian or Chinese regimes, why should they care what I say against you lying satannic whigger and mamzer and jew faggots pretending to be Christian Identity?

So now none of you have accomplished anything in the long or short term except exposing some of you to civil and possibly criminal litigation as long as ZOG/Babylon endure.

But what you and the rest of the baal-priests and mamzers have done is to expose the above-ground enemies of the legitimate DSCI Church. Does anyone really think that you could have hid the fact that you were an evil shitskinned abomination forever? But in running wild, and in the taking of sides, Eli James and William Finck and the rest of the misbegotten and deluded cunts and mamzers and whiggers have revealed for all to see that they are simply not serious about Dual-Seedline Christian Identity whatsoever at best and probable agents provocateur or ZOGbots at worst. You are an evil mamzer abomination, Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer/'SwordBrethren' and anyone and anything which allowed you to live to be a thorn in the flesh of Christian Israel -- they themselves should be weeded out and exterminated without mercy root and branch.

These corporations which let you run wild and broke their contracts on the basis of what was said that was none of their concern: They are set up as 'limited-liablility state-created abominations in which the corporate officers can abuse and misuse their economic and political power to garner private profit at the public expense. Yet what happens when the liability is reversed, and treason is imputed to whatever is done to a real live Israelite person under color of corporation? These corporations need to be destroyed. Any misconduct on a corporation's part is punished by economic death of that corporation, and literal death for any corporate officer and shareholder on the part of that misbehaving corporation.

There is a Day of Judgment coming. But all of you mamzers and jews won't be resurrected to face the scorch, and the whiggers will be resurrected to face certain death. My job is to make sure that ZOG/Babylon and its denizens are sent screaming to hell in this world.

My web pages and forums are back on-line. They are the stronger for a dirty mamzer ZOGbot's clumsy efforts in displaying where they were weak and vulnerable. I was down for four weeks. Where loyalties lie were revealed.

But as with the Pisser and the Pisser-Possums, none of you can exist absent censorship. So in imposing censorship, first on the guests and newbies, I am forcing you misbegotten jews and mamzers behind ghettos of jewr own making. Sooner or later, these protective ghettos will be jewr prison walls, and you will have no part in subverting Christian Israel. jewr kind will be like Klunt Downey and Markkk Clowney, and Da Pisser-Possums. And being parasites, having no new hosts means eventual waning and extinction.

Stop stalking Pastor John Britton and his family. He wants nothing to do with you. In fact, Pastor Britton and others were put out with me for taking so long in figuring out Rabbi Finck-el-Stein and Eliar James until this October. Stalking accomplishes nothing but to show jewr evil intent, Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer. You will not benefit anything from acting even more like an evil kike mamzer abomination. Nor are you even close to figuring any chokepoint that you can use. He has no forums, blogs, or web pages to take down. So jewr threats ring mighty hollow, you dirty little faggot nigger-gook kike mamzer.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-18-2010 at 01:07 AM.

Russ Walker is offline Sicilian guido jewboy retard playing CI Veteran Member Russ Walker Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Russ Walker Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown

Default Pore Pore Pityfool Sored-Mamzer

Pore, Pore Pityfool SoredMamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3239#post3239

to: John Britton
    cc: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
    Teutoniccrusaders <teutoniccrusaders@yahoo.com>,
    Eli James <eli-james@sbcglobal.net>,
    wmfinck@christogenea.org,
    jerelm@wildblue.net
    date Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 5:32 AM
    subject RE: Truce/Peace Offering?

John – Bryan Mamser suffers from paranoia. How can he get you fired from your job? He probably does not even know where you work. He states that he has options. His only option is to keep his mouth shut, stop telling lies and making enemies. I am surprised that he has not said that you work for the SPLC or the JDL or the NAACP. That is his typical tactic. Sword Mamser should be trying to get himself a job rather than even THINKING about destroying yours. This shows how evil and despicable he is. There can be no compromise with evil because the compromise is still evil. He is absolutely evil as far as I am concerned and I have no intention of ever backing down with the little punk.

He has threatened to “tell on me” to the IRS. Go ahead you little ignorant punk. See if I am going to be threatened by you. Try to get me fired from my job, see how easily I scare. I stood up to the IRS many times and I am not afraid of you I the slightest. He is either incredibly stupid or vicious beyond belief to get into bed with the kike jews. If he does not know that the IRS is a stalking boy for the kike jews and the Federal Reserve then he knows NOTHING and he should stop making believe. I wonder how long it will take Eli and Finck to realize how vicious and stupid Bryan is. He showed his ass via e-mails to many people in the last day or so on this subject.
    russ

Default Sored Mamzer is vicious and full of malice as his actions bear out

Sent: Friday, 17 December, 2010 12:44 PM
    To: Russell Walker
    Subject: RE: Truce/Peace Offering?

Russ - His threat to get me fired is an idle threat, the people that I work for could care less about my religious or political affiliations. There are only a hand full of people who do what I do for a living there are less than there are quarterbacks in the NFL so they don't have the luxury of concerning themselves with one's religion and politics. Sored Mamzer has all of 3 weeks work experience from what I'm told. I'm not the one that is going to bring suit against him, Martin Lindstedt is, and I have no control over Lindstedt. Lindstedt is the one who was damaged by the actions of this mamzer, although it has shown malice by publishing my contact information in a public venue, this has all been done before by Bryan Wright so my information is rather public knowledge if one is interested in finding it thanks to Bryan Wright. Sored Mamzer is vicious and full of malice as his actions bear out.

John

Last edited by 6KILLER; 12-18-2010 at 08:31 AM.

Russ Walker is offline Sicilian guido jewboy retard playing CI Veteran Member Russ Walker Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Russ Walker Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown

Default I owe you nothing, Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer

I owe you nothing, Bryan Reo/Sored Mamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3241#post3241

to: Teutoniccrusaders <teutoniccrusaders@yahoo.com>, bryanreo@sbcglobal.net
    John Britton
    cc: Eli James <eli-james@sbcglobal.net>,
    wmfinck@christogenea.org,
    jerelm@wildblue.net,
    Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
    date Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 1:44 PM
    subject RE: Truce/Peace Offering?

Bryan -- it is none of your god damned business how or to whom I pay my bills. I owe you nothing.

For starters I would never stoop so low to even threaten someone by taking his job. If you wish to be unemployed, good I won’t pressure you to do otherwise. Where Martin lives and what he does or does not do for a living in not my business and neither any of yours. Mind your own business. You have no idea what taxes I pay and how I survive and I have absolutely intention of telling you. I guess I do not pay sales taxes on anything I buy or pay tire excise, property or gasoline taxes for example. Maybe my wife is an heiress.

Bryan -- Stop being such a stupid ass. If paying taxes is so wonderful then pay twice or three times, I won’t stop you. You can then wear the Red Badge of Stupidity for all that I care. If you have not figured out that the IRS is the tool of the jew owned Federal Reserve, then you know absolutely nothing and you should forever stop talking about the kike jews.

Where John Britton lives and what he does or does not do for a living in not my business and neither any of yours. Mind your own business.

I don’t ask Eli or Finck for example, how much money they make, what businesses that are involved in, or what they do for a living. It is none of my business, pure and simple and I suggest that you follow my example.

russ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast