• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Official Movement Flick

Our Official Movement Flick

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...ent-flick.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5413#post5413

I have been told on several occasions that a large part of our problem is that I am confronting a functionally illiterate people, in my e-mails and newsletters, with texts. With fixed words in black and white when they want color and motion to seize that short attention span.

I am asking them to read blocks of type, sometimes quite long ones, for content. This was the way it was done in Europe a hundred years ago, to be sure, but this is America in 2004 and the palefaces must see pictures containing a lot of action, physical motion, noise, explosions, etc. We no longer respond to print, we respond to Hollywood.

Okay, fine. I believe I have found a Hollywood movie that conveys to a large extent what I am trying to say.

A couple of weeks ago I finally got to see the movie Michael Collins on television, unfortunately a cut-down version interrupted by innumerable ads. I immediately went out the next day and searched the video stores until I located and purchased the DVD.

I cannot overemphasize the importance for our Northwest movement of seeing this movie and internalizing the two lessons it conveys from Irish history. First, the absolute necessity of physical struggle and physical courage as the only way to overthrow tyranny, and secondly the terrible price that a revolutionary movement can pay for personality conflicts between people who should be fighting together against a common enemy.

In this movie you will, for a very rare change, be confronted with the image of White men fighting for freedom with (more or less) modern weapons in their hands against a mighty empire. The image of the White rebel or of any kind of strong White male character is one that is very seldom seen on the silver screen, so seldom that the rare exceptions like Michael Collins and Braveheart are notable--and, significantly I think, they are always very good box office draws.

There are no nigger sidekicks in Michael Collins, no Mexican girlfriends, no smart-ass little Jews explaining it all to the big dumb blond hero, or anything like that. There is not a single black or brown or yellow face in the whole movie.

That alone makes it worth it. I personally would have preferred an Irish or British actress for the role of Kitty Kiernan to Julia Roberts, but I have to admit she does it very well. You would have to have lived in Ireland to fully appreciate Liam Neeson's magnificent and distinctive West Cork dialect; you can actually hear the differences between that and Belfast and Dublin.

Some people have recommended that Return of the King become our official Movement Flick. I haven't seen the third movie yet, since I can't afford a theater ticket (never mind the popcorn) and must wait for DVD, but I am told it's superb.

But I have one objection to that idea, and that is that Tolkien's epic is a fantasy--and white people live way, way too much in a fantasy world as it is.We need to get out of fantasy and back into the real world.

Some people have recommended Braveheart which I think is a little closer to the mark and much more political, a truly mighty cinematic accomplishment, all the greater now that we have some idea of Mel Gibson's private political views. But the year 1300 is a bit too far back. We're not trying to revive the Middle Ages.

Michael Collins is close enough in time. I remember seeing the old men on their canes wearing the Old IRA badge and beret on the streets of Dublin, and I've seen the bullet and shrapnel scars in Boland's Bakery and the Four Courts. It also deals with a colonial revolt by White males against a mighty world empire. The parallels are clear.

For our official Movement Flick, until Mel Gibson takes me up on my offer to film The Hill of the Ravens, I nominate Michael Collins.

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 8:14 PM FRIDAY, APRIL 29, 2005

Come Home to the Northwest

http://northwestfront.org/

Comment

Conservatives Are Our Worst Enemies

Conservatives Are Our Worst Enemies

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...t-enemies.html
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5418#post5418

Conservatives are the worst enemies of White Nationalism, far more than liberals. Remember, I was deported from Rhodesia by the Ian Smith regime, not by Mugabe's kaffirs.

Believe it or not, liberal "latte towns" are far better for an active group. The hippy-dippy Birkenstock-wearing granola-chomping Sixties retread crowd will look down their noses at us, sneer at us, lift their skirts fastidiously and shun us, but those tub-thumping, ridge-running shoutin' Baptist bush apes from the Chamber of Commerce in places like Texarkana or Kootenai County, Idaho will use everything up to and including murder to drive us out once we are officially ruled "bad for business."

Liberals will have indignation meetings about us. Red-state, conservative, slack-jawed Fox News watchers will send mobs of peasants with pitchforks and torches.

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 11:39 PM SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 2005

===============

Anonymous says:

Conservative does not mean what its definition implies anymore. Sam Francis was a conservative. Rush Limbaugh is not only quite center from where he originally started, but dead opposite of Francis and Buchanan on many things, and is apparently pro-Jew before conservative.

Almost all "conservatives" today have an unquetionable allegiance to Israel before America and Western civilization. They try to fool the right-leaning part of the public into the idea that America and Israel are like brothers or siamese twins, inseparable and identical in interests, values, and destinies. Jews have cleverly hijacked conservatism.

The bible-thumpers believe that Jews are the chosen people, even though Jews reject Jesus and are going to hell for it according to some evangelical interpretations of the bible. If you look at where conservatives were 40 years ago and compare it with where they are now, there is little commonality.

In each battle against the liberals (the true revolutionaries) that they fight, they end up taking steps back. They may gain a step ahead occasionally, but eventually end up further back from their original position. Would homosexuality have been accepted at all in the Humphrey and Goldwater era? Now the debate is over marriage of fags. And the same can be said about racial matters- fair housing, busing, anti-discrimination and everything else.

The revolutionary liberals have gained ground by taking little bits and pieces over time. Conservatives today see America very selfishly. They care about themselves, and money. They would just as soon have people starve than pay a dime extra in taxes. They would rather send the U.S. manufacturing base overseas to China and make it easy for China to cut us off, should relations ever sour, than pay a little extra for workers and goods here.

We as nationalists believe in a strong central government, but these folks, although they claim to be against "big" government, think it's a great to spy on everyone, search without warrants, lock people up without giving reasons, etc. while they cry boo-hoo-hoo with the Jews over the holocaust and say how horrible Hitler and Stalin's governments were for being centralized and strong.

Yes, in America, conservatives are worse enemies than liberals. A liberal will listen to your point and think about it a little if he/she disagrees, but a Neocon tends to not think. Their minds are usually in lock step with Jugears and will equate a White nationalist with a Muslim terrorist. To neocons, we are all Tim McVeighs, KKK lynchmobs, Buford Furrows, or other criminals that need to be locked up. The sooner we all realize this and start facing it, the better. Then we can get on with defining ourselves without fitting into their fixed ideas of what we are.

8:29 pm

Comment

Runaway Bride

Runaway Bride

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...way-bride.html
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5432#post5432

I note that the Georgia Runaway Bride was fleeing from the stress and strain of a wedding with 600 guests.

When was the last time a White nationalist function in this country attracted 600 people?

Even with a so-called nationwide effort and months of advance planning, or what passes for planning in the Movement, we can't get as many people as a decent wedding reception. Ask Billy Roper.

People, something is badly, badly wrong. Colin Jordan once said that the Movement has a very big heart, but a very small head. We need to reverse that.

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 8:14 PM MONDAY, MAY 02, 2005

Comment

That Balloon That Never Seems To Go Up

That Balloon That Never Seems To Go Up

C-GRAM: May 31st, 2005

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/truthc...ion/message/14
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5561#post5561

Okay, time once again to do what HAC does best: question a Movement sacred cow.

One of the hoariest and most time-honored of such sacramental beasts is the concept of "When The Balloon Goes Up." It runs something like this:

The White man is completely lazy, apathetic, cowardly, dazed and confused, and useless. (I have to admit, it’s hard to argue with that one.) He will continue to be so, as long as he has his job, his paycheck, his beer in the refrigerator, his television, and the Quickie Mart down the street run by Apu where he can stock up on salty snacks for his long weekends watching monkoids bounce a ball. He will never, ever get up off his ass until such time as the supply of all these things is suddenly cut off by some big huge catastrophe, an economic collapse with a massive depression, race riots in the streets, fuel shortages, beer shortages, aliens descending from outer space, or whatever your favorite scenario might be.

This huge catastrophe will create a Max Max Road Warrior type scenario, and all of a sudden we’ll be riding around on motorcycles with green Mohawk haircuts and driving out the muds with crossbows, yadda yadda yadda. (I’ve never quite understood how a race of people who have spent their entire lives on the couch watching bakketbawl and swilling the worst excuse for beer in the world will suddenly transform into Road Warriors, but we’ll let that pass.) Rite-wingers generally refer to this as “When The Balloon Goes Up.”

The corollary to this is that since nothing can possibly be done while ZOG remains all-seeing, all-knowing, and all-powerful (which it isn’t), there is no point whatsoever in our actually DOING anything until such time as The Balloon Goes Up. Or even trying.

The people and the times, tsk tsk tsk, just aren’t ready for us. If only the people and the times were ready, oh my, such deeds of manly heroism we would do then! But The Balloon hasn’t Gone Up, don't you see? Therefore we can do nothing except “educate” and “wake people up.”

Educate, My Ass

If an inquiring mind is ever able to cut through mountains of waffle and get any kind of answer on this subject, “education” usually boils down to nothing more than hiding behind an e-mail address while playing with the computer in one’s basement rec room, with a bowl and nachos and a cold brewski beside the mouse.

“Education” in practice means circulating the same old material, mostly dating from the 1950s and 1960s or even from before the war, that we’ve been circulating for the past fifty years about Jews running the Federal Reserve, the Benjamin Franklin quotation, and an endless supply of atrocity stories about black crime. And of course, there is that lovely, risk-free internet.

This is why the Movement of yesteryear consisted largely of a bunch of sad old men who sat around mailing one another news clippings telling one another how bad things are. (Some of them are still around.) Today, it consists mostly of a bunch of sad old men who sit around tapping on keyboards and forwarding news articles all over the internet by e-mail, telling one another how bad things are. But what can we do? The white man is useless until The Balloon Goes Up. Right?

Now let me dare to ask the blasphemous question. Is The Balloon ever going to Go Up? I mean, really? We’ve been waiting for almost forty years now for this big disaster to occur that will finally shake the Federal monkey off our backs long enough so we can take all those guns out of the closet and clean this mess up. Has anything of the kind ever even come close to occurring?

No. The riots of the 1960s and the 1990s were purely localized events and consisted almost entirely of monkoids trashing their own neighborhoods. There was never any serious danger to the system, and all of these events were brought under control by the authorities in a matter of days. The fuel shortages of the 1970s were annoying, and nothing more. Jug-Ears’ incompetence in foreign policy produced gas prices as high as $3.00 per gallon only last summer. White Americans grumbled. And paid. And re-elected the misbegotten moron in November.

That Balloon Ain’t Going Up. Well, Probably Not.

Will there ever in fact be some kind of nationwide catastrophe which will crack the iron bands that crush us and remove the Federal government’s heavy hand from us all at once, so all of a sudden we find that can do the necessary? (This of course, presumes that we have the necessary physical courage and will to do the necessary under any circumstances at all, which is dubious, but I won’t get into that. Since by common consent we don’t discuss the character issue within the Movement, there would be no point.)

Will there in fact ever be a depression so severe, a riot so widespread, an event so cataclysmic, that it will in fact affect the supply of basic goods and services in most areas of the United States, to any serious or lasting extent? Will the electric power ever really go off and stay off, silencing the air conditioners and televisions? Well—it can happen. It certainly happened to the people of Iraq. But will it happen here? Ever?

Or will our future just be one long, endless decline, a gradual deterioration of the quality of life, year after year, as more and more of North America turns into Brazil? I’ll be honest. I don’t know. One thing I have learned in the Movement is that making predictions is a dangerous business. But I do believe that if in fact the Balloon were anywhere near Going Up, there would be certain definite indicators, and they would be visible and discussed outside the babblings of rite-wing conspiracy theorists on the internet.

I will say this: there doesn’t appear to be any sign that anything of the kind is happening. This is a huge country and it still possesses virtually unlimited wealth. As god-awful as things are, America’s ability to absorb economic, political, social, and biological punishment and abuse is still a long, long way from reaching the breaking point.

And you know something? I think all of us know in our heart that the Balloon ain’t Going Up any time soon. And hoo boy, are we glad!

That Balloon Lets Us Off The Hook

You remember Leaderless Resistance, the brilliant strategy laid out by Louis Beam? And you remember how and why it failed, because in actual practice it turned out to be all leaderless and no resistance? Beam’s plan was predicated on the idea that these leaderless resistance cells would actually DO something.

It never happened. The internet came along and everybody retreated into the cool dark of their basement rec rooms and the warm glow of their computer screens. Do you remember Lone Wolf, the strategy William Pierce tried to inspire with Hunter?

What we ended up with instead of Hunters were violent kooks like Ben Smith and Buford Furrow, who were of course cheered on hysterically by people like Tom Metzger and Alex Curtis in order to sell their Skinhead music tapes and videos. As if the White race could be saved by lunatics who hear voices in their head.

Now, am I alone in suspecting that a lot of this talk about When The Balloon Goes Up is just basically an excuse for the White man to continue to do nothing?

Maybe I’m off base, but as Northwest Migration begins to slowly (way too slowly) catch on, I’m starting to hear a lot of this “but we must wait for the Balloon to Go Up.” And it’s sounding increasingly worried. Here we now have a perfectly legal, perfectly logical, and personally beneficial act that anyone can carry out, and which will advance the cause of the 14 Words and give White people a wonderful place to live. Bluffs are being called, and the Movement is getting jumpy. There is one thing that Movement Man most definitely does not like, and that is having his bluff called.

The Revolutionary Tripod

Where is this leading? Oh, it’s leading somewhere. It’s leading to an even more subversive idea, one that will have Movement Man befouling his Fruit of the Looms.

Okay, let’s recap once again. We need to take another look at that Revolutionary Tripod, the three conditions which are essential for actual political and social change to take place in any society. I know, I know, I have gone over this about five hundred times before, but guys, this is really important. This is really something that we all need to internalize. For there to be revolutionary change the following three situations must obtain:

1. WITHDRAWAL OF THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED.

A majority, or at least a significant and effective minority, of the people of a nation or colony must consciously desire an end to the existing political and social order, and its replacement by a new one. It certainly helps if they want your revolutionary movement specifically to replace the existing order, although as Lenin and the Bolsheviks proved, it’s not absolutely necessary.

2. A FIGHTING REVOLUTIONARY PARTY.

A political, propaganda, and military vehicle must exist which will express the withdrawal of consent in concrete terms, and which is prepared to replace the existing order, and which is ready and willing to take direct action to do so.

3. THE STATE LOSES ITS CREDIBLE MONOPOLY OF ARMED FORCE.

All political power is based on the use of deadly force by the ruler or the state, the infliction or threat of bodily harm or death on others, without punishment of those who exercise force in the state’s name.

This is what makes the policeman’s club or gun different from the club or gun in the hand of the criminal. The policeman may do harm without being punished for it, except within certain narrow parameters when he harms a wealthy or societally protected person through error or stupidity, and sometimes even then he is never punished at all. This is called a credible monopoly of armed force.

In order for any revolutionary movement to succeed, it must first break that credible monopoly of armed force, by demonstrating to the public an ability to do harm to its enemies and not be punished.

The people must be made to understand that change is in fact possible, because the state is no longer able to punish those who oppose it. Eventually the revolutionary movement transfers the monopoly of armed force to itself, thereby becoming in turn the established state. This is how revolutions occur.

Now let’s back up a bit, to the withdrawal of the consent of the governed and the creation of a viable revolutionary party. How, exactly, is this to be achieved?

Well, first, there has to be one or more legitimate grievances. Those we have in plenty, although they vary from age to age. Our ancestors in 1775 revolted over a paltry tax on tea. Our closer forefathers in 1861 revolted over a massive insult to the South and the Southern way of life on the part of the rest of the United States, as expressed in the election of the demagogue Abraham Lincoln to the presidency.

Today we let our own children be routinely murdered, sodomized, deracinated, corrupted in their minds and bodies, and frog-marched into drug addiction, and we sit there staring at the television. But let’s assume that somehow we can in fact overcome the character problem and a significant minority of us do have sense enough to migrate to the Northwest and eventually form a Party of the kind Brad Davis refers to, the kind which we are clearly unable to form now—but let’s just suppose.

Right. We have our Party. What to we do now? How would we go about bringing on a revolution if, as it appears, that pesky Balloon isn’t Going Up?

The Propaganda of the Deed

I know this is going to scare many of you shitless. We need to start cultivating the habit of in-depth thinking, insofar as we’re still capable of it, and thought must be free. Thought must have all the data in order to draw conclusions. Thought cannot be Orwellian and deliberately train itself to avoid certain topics, or else the mind ceases to hit on all cylinders. Maybe if you can be brought to understand the possibilities which would become available to us, if and when we ever deal with the character issue, then we might be able to persuade ourselves to deal with it.

The Reds and anarchists for the past two hundred years, ever since the days of one Gracchus Baboeuf, (don’t ask), have theorized about, and sometimes practiced, something called the Propaganda of the Deed. In its crudest form it consists of high-profile acts of violence or destruction meant to state a position, a claim, or a cause in such a manner that it cannot be ignored.

Let me repeat those crucial, key words: cannot be ignored.

Democracy is top-notch at ignoring messages which it does not wish to hear, and quietly, genteelly suppressing people and points of view that it finds inconvenient. It does this with varying degrees of cruelty, up to and including death and torture, but mostly democracy utilizes its control of the public media of information, communication and expression to ignore any serious dissent or alternative to its policies or behavior. People can't support a group or an idea which they do not even know exists.

Democracy establishes a maze for the rats to run through which they call a political process, and claims that the rats therefore have nothing to complain about. But democracy is a maze that leads nowhere, designed only to perpetuate the existing order of a wealthy ruling élite and to prevent change of any kind. Democracy crushes the rats when they try to escape from the maze.

But what if the rat were to bite?

True, Propaganda of the Deed is very dangerous, and it requires men and women who are willing to give up their own lives in the service of others. We are so far from this condition that I honestly am not worried about being accused of “inciting” anyone to anything with this article. In all the nearly one hundred years of our existence, our Movement has produced exactly one Bob Mathews and one Tim McVeigh, maybe. (We still don’t know what McVeigh’s true agenda was.)

So what is all this babble in aid of? The Reds believe that the Propaganda of the Deed, under certain conditions and with a little bit of luck, is of itself capable of jump-starting a revolutionary process. Taking it further, a revolutionary movement, intelligently led and possessing not only propaganda skills but the ability to deploy Propaganda of the Deed, can sometimes create the necessary conditions for revolution itself. In other words, the Balloon does not have to Go Up before the revolutionary struggle can begin.

Historical results? Well, to be sure, they’ve been mixed.

It works quite often in Third World coups, (the assassination of Omar Trujillo comes to mind) but we won’t count those as genuine revolutions. In 1881 the assassination of Czar Alexander the Second definitely didn’t succeed in bringing about revolution in Russia; Lenin had to wait until 1917. The assassination of the King of Iraq worked, eventually. The storming of the Bastille is a maybe. The murder of the Duchesse de Praslin in 1848 brought down the last King of France. The Kirov murder in 1934 enabled Stalin to launch his major purges, although there’s a good chance Stalin himself had Kirov whacked. The Pazzi conspiracy of 1478 in Florence failed miserably. (Now you get some idea of what I do with my time, not having the financial wherewithal to go gambling on riverboat casinos.)

People, we’ve got to discuss the character issue. Not now. I know we’re not ready. But it’s going to have to be soon. Our race is running out of time, and hard decisions must soon be made.

Comment

Jackson Zoo Goes On And On

Jackson Zoo Goes On And On

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...on-and-on.html
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5654#post5654

The defense begins its case this week. Be interesting to see who among the Hollywood elite will actually rally to the side of Michael Jackson and try to keep him out of San Quentin, now that it's become pretty obvious he's guilty as sin.

The defense say that the parents of the little boys are trying to shake him down. I don't at all see what is mutually exclusive about them trying to shake him down and Jackson being guilty as hell. They're all a bunch of sleazebags and the parents of those kids need to be sitting in cell next to Jackson doing the same time.

Which brings up an interesting point. Will Jackson ever actually do a single day of prison time?

Panem et circenses.

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 8:50 AM WEDNESDAY, MAY 04, 2005

Comment

The Northwest Front

The Northwest Front

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...est-front.html
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5358#post5358

Every year, more and more racially aware migrants from all over the world come to the Pacific Northwest to make it their own home, as well as a Homeland for all White people of every nation. They are of many different religious and philosophical backgrounds, and represent all of the many different tendencies that comprise the Aryan racial resistance movement.

Many more newcomers to our land are what we term “organic” migrants. These are essentially conservatives or simply apolitical White people who are fleeing their own localities to get away from the problems caused by multiculturalism and the inundation of non-assimilable Third World peoples into North America, but who would never admit to their true racial motivations, at least not in public.

The Northwest Front is the political expression of the movement to create our own country on the North American continent here in the Pacific Northwest, to serve as a Homeland and safe haven for all Aryan peoples worldwide.

The purpose of this manual is to provide a very basic framework of ideological and practical instruction for potential NF activists operating in the Northwest Homeland: the why, and as far as practical, the how, of establishing a new sovereign nation on earth for our Folk. It is not complete or definitive, nor is it designed to be. It is a simple guidebook, intended for widespread distribution among those who wish to learn more about Northwest Migration, and who want to help support and advance this vitally important cause.

The Northwest Front was founded on November 5th, 2008, the day after Black Tuesday. The NF is already the foremost group working within the racially conscious community for the creation of a Homeland, although there are other affinity groups and circles working toward the same goal, some of them decades old.

The NF is centered around the moral and practical principles that are to be found the Northwest independence novels of H. A. Covington. (q.v.) But it must be clearly understood that the Northwest Migration movement is an organism, not an organization. There can and should be no one central group or leader advocating White migration to the Pacific Northwest. One head is entirely too easy for the racial enemy to cut off. Many groups and individuals are coordinating migration and working with various Homeland-related issues and projects, and that is as it should be.

We believe that Northwest Migration and independence in our own country is the future of the White race on the North American continent, insofar as we may still have any. The most distinguishing feature of the rest of the White racial resistance movement, such as it is, is its signal lack of any other idea or plan whatsoever for the actual assumption of state power, and the guaranteed continuation of our existence as a race. Without state power and territory of our own, there is no way that the White race can continue to exist beyond another century or so, and then only as a persecuted minority subject to a program of liberal and Jewish genocide that will eventually be successful.

If we are in fact to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children, then we must accept that the Northwest Migration is it. There simply isn’t anything else. This book will be your first step toward your acceptance of the racial duty that history has imposed on you.

White man—it is time to Come Home!

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 10:08 AM SATURDAY, MARCH 03, 2012

Comment

Holocaust Humor

Holocaust Humor

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...ust-humor.html
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5446#post5446

You Too Can Be A Holocaust Survivor!

Becoming a Holocaust survivor will open millions of new horizons for you! A wide range of specialty fields in Shoah Business are open to you through the college of Hebrew Youth Public Education (HYPE.)

*Learn DOCUMENTATION ALTERATION where you can make ANYONE into a wanted Nazi war criminal! Special instruction from former Soviet KGB operatives, the folks who gave our industry the famous, one-of-a-kind"Demjanjuk SS ID card"!

*Major in KOSHER ACCOUNTING, the most creative number-crunching system ever evolved, where everything add up to six million!

*Make your fortune in the lucrative field of REPARATIONS RACKETEERING! Learn how to extort money from the European country of your choice by finding "Nazi gold" hidden in every bank account!

*Get into the incredibly profitable HOLOCAUST BOOK BUSINESS! A hose nose and one of our diplomas will certify you as a HOLOCAUST EXPERT. In addition to the book sales there are the lecture tours, the media appearances, the guest speaker circuit at fancy-schmancy Holocaust drinkie-dos, and above all those eye-popping CONSULTANCY FEES! Being a recognized Holocaust maven is a license to print money!

*Learn HOLOCAUST MUSEUM MANAGEMENT and have your own personal fantasy land! Maybe even build your own Holocaust theme park complete with weekend package tours in an authentic replica Nazi concentration camp, complete with striped suits, wash-off tattooed numbers, and SS-uniformed "guards"!*

*Like to travel? Then become a professional WAR CRIMES WITNESS!

At graduation from HYPE you will receive a diploma, a tattoo (your social security number, but no one will ever be so impolite as to point it out), and your MEAL TICKET FOR LIFE!

Fairy tales CAN come true! It can happen to you at Hebrew Youth
                Public Education. . . .

*This was ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED some years ago by a Jewish entrepeneur. Swear to God!

**Yes, that is Axis Sally's real cat in the picture.

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 9:16 AM SATURDAY, MARCH 17, 2012

Comment

Cranky Old Codger Rant

Cranky Old Codger Rant

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...dger-rant.html
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5449#post5449

I’m going to make a few quick comments on one the many unpleasant Movement phenomena that I have to deal with on a regular basis. As always, it’s largely an ego problem.

This week I had one of my fairly regular internet teapot tempests from some guy who is bitching about my quote-unquote “not answering e-mails.” Actually, I did. I answered a number of his e-mails, but apparently not at sufficient length and in sufficient meticulous detail to satisfy his ego and his sense of self-worth, or should I say self-importance?

For some people who get their noses out of joint with Harold, this is often the ultimate sin; my refusal to drop everything, sit down, hold their hands, listen patiently to the endless monologues in their heads, and then congratulate them on how brilliant and incisive and insightful they are.

Commonly they want me type them out long, detailed e-mails talking about literature or Jews or whatever, dissecting at length how many Stormtroopers can dance on the head of a pin, or other obscure and irrelevant points of history and ideology.

In essence, I refuse to sit around spending hours on end writing out for the benefit of individuals things that I have already said quite clearly and forcefully in my novels or on Radio Free Northwest, especially since a lot of these people just can’t seem to find time actually to read my books; they insist on having me personally spell it out for them for the thousandth time in a series of long, long e-mails or letters.

I’m sorry if I sound like a crotchety old man here, and if that’s the case it’s probably because I am a crotchety old man, an old man whose time is growing increasingly limited and short, but this is an intermittent problem and I’m going to give you the whole story without mincing words. If a few of you don’t like it, tough cheese. This is the real world here, and I have to live and work in it.

First off, I get hundreds of e-mails every week, to the point where if I sat down and carefully typed out a full and considered answer to all of them I would be doing nothing for twelve hours a day except answering e-mails. This is actually an old pathology within the Movement. I call it the Committee of Correspondence Syndrome.

I noticed back in the day when I began to get a little well known, that we have certain people among us of the more cerebral type, who seem to feel that our Movement should consist of a small group of frustrated intellectuals and would-be writers, armchair Caesar types, most of whom have very little in the way of actual academic credentials, who want sit in their studies or more likely at their formica kitchen tables, and write each other long, elegant, erudite letters describing the problem in endless detail. Letters doing what the right wing has always done best, constant complaint and impotent vituperation.

These pseudo-intellectuals want to spend their time in a little circle-jerk writing each other long, long letters that no one else will ever read or give a damn about, moaning and moaning and whining about how horrible it all is and how we’ve been so hard done by fate and so hideously buttfucked by life, on and on, year after year, in a kind of circle-jerk, each letter a masterpiece of polished epistolary elegance, like we were 18th-century squires or merchant princes writing to each other from our mansions and estates. Which of course is what most of the actual Founding Fathers were.

On more than one occasion I have actually had some of these guys tell me that we need to form a Committee of Correspondence like the Founding Fathers did back in the early 1770s, when guys like John Adams and Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin actually did spend a lot of time writing one another long, long letters on the political and economic situation, many of which have since been published in things like the Federalist Papers and so on.

Those letters are genuine historical documents; the fact seems to escape these people that in those days there were no telephones or television cable channels or e-mail, and letters by post coach that took a couple of weeks to travel from Massachusetts to Philadelphia or Virginia were the only way for the Founding Fathers to communicate. They also don’t seem to notice that after an interval of preparation, the Founding Fathers then laid down their quill pens and picked up their muskets. We have been in the Committee of Correspondence stage for 70 years now, and we seem no nearer to actually doing anything.

This is another case of what I call Movement sympathetic magic, an attempt to turn back the clock by imitating the outward manifestations of an earlier and better age. In a way the Committee of Correspondence Syndrome is kind of an intellectual version of the same Movement pathology that believes we can bring back the 1930s and the days of the Third Reich by dressing up in faux SA uniforms with Swastika armbands and running around in tiny groups waving a sign. Yes, I know, for a time I fell for that one myself. But I grew out of it.

Some of these people never do, and when I pass their e-mails on to Wallace or Harley James so that they can at least get some kind of polite response in some kind of reasonable time, they get all offended and their noses get all out of joint because I don’t sit down and engage in a long, detailed personal correspondence, usually with a total stranger whose true identity and true agenda I don’t know, about all of life’s deep and ponderable issues.

Sorry guys, I know you don’t like it, but in more and more cases from now on, you’re going to have to lump it. Believe it or not, my time is in fact becoming increasingly short, and this is a good thing. If after ten years back in the Homeland I was sitting around twiddling my thumbs and I had the time to engage in long, personal e-mail debates with total strangers, that would be a bad sign.

Comment

Adolf Hitler (1889 - )

Adolf Hitler (1889 - )

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...tler-1889.html
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5673#post5673

He was born into humble circumstances, the son of an obscure civil servant in a remote corner of a crumbling empire, yet his name resounds throughout the world to this day.

He was rejected by the universities of his time for formal enrollment in art and in architecture, and yet he erected mighty buildings and monuments, and today a simple postcard that he drew in ink or charcoal fetches staggering sums at auction.

He never achieved more than a public school education, yet he wrote a book which has outsold every other book in history except for the Bible.

He fought as a front line soldier through all four years of the greatest war in history up to that time, never rising above the rank of corporal, but he won both of his country's highest decorations for bravery under fire and rose to command the mightiest armies on earth.

Almost unique in the history of his century, he was not a lawyer or an aristocrat or a man of inherited wealth and privilege, but a man who once earned his daily bread with the labor of his hands, and yet he conquered politics and rose to the leadership of the most brilliant and creative nation on earth.

So that his people might travel across the land he loved quickly and cheaply, he created a simple and sturdy automobile still in use today, and a network of highways that still spans Germany.

His game and forestry laws are still in force, and are praised by ecologists as a model of environmental protection.

His economic program received the sincerest form of flattery from the loathsome Roosevelt, who stole it and copied it into the context of the American Depression as his own.

Every man who ever met him personally, even those who became his bitterest enemies, spoke of him forever afterwards with awe and admiration. His courtesy and his gallantry toward women were legendary. With his power and his prestige he could have had any woman he wanted, but the woman he chose as his life's partner, and who eventually died by his side, was a simple and humble daughter of the people.

He did not drink. He did not smoke. He was a lifelong lover of animals and children and was happiest in the company of toddlers rather than statesmen and soldiers, and no one ever overheard him use a profane word or tell a smutty joke.

He lifted his people up from the mud of defeat and despair and alien domination, and he died trying to do the same for all of us.

To this day, his memory is kept green by the Aryan peoples of Germany and the world, even though it means prison, and in some countries death, to honor him or his legacy within the sight or hearing of the tyrant. He has been slandered, vilified, lied about, cursed, distorted, and damned every day since his death by the most powerful and evil tyranny mankind has ever known, and yet his name and his Symbol cannot be suppressed by force or by propaganda.

As we begin this new Millennium, his book is read and his name is on more lips than ever before and his image and his strength fills the hearts of a whole new generation of young Aryan men and women. He is invincible and immortal, and Victory shall one day be his.

He holds out his hand to us all. He offers us his strength and his wisdom, at a time when we so badly need both. Let us keep him always in our hearts and our minds and our souls, until the day comes when once more we may speak his name aloud and raise on high the sacred Banner for which he and so many millions more lived and died.

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 9:01 AM FRIDAY, APRIL 20, 2012

Comment

Freedom's Sons, Sections I-III

Freedom's Sons, Sections I-III

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...ons-i-iii.html
                      http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5798#post5798

Hi, guys:

Okay, our friends in the silk suits are sleazing around the Northwest again trying to link us to the J.T. Ready incident, through some arcane and incredibly Byzantine thought process that I admit I can't fathom at all. My guess is that some of these agencies have leftover budget they've got to burn before the beginning of the next fiscal year, and they're just running up the tab. Whatever.

However, in light of the remote possibility that they may decide I was beaming secret signals to J.T. Ready's brain through my microwave or something of the kind, and they kick in my door in the dawn and drag me away to an undisclosed location, I want to make sure my most up-to-date work is available to the public.

I now have a .pdf version of Freedom’s Sons with all three completed sections so far. I would like to get this into as many hands as possible in the event I am suddenly extraordinarily rendered. It is 572 pages and 276,000 words in length. Please let me know if you want this .pdf file, and I will send it to you in the form of an e-mail attachment. My e-mail is nwnet@earthlink.net

Now, for the record, you should understand that this is not the entire completed novel. It’s just Volume One plus a short third section. The full novel will be five sections comprising the first 50 years of the Northwest American Republic, and will probably run around 450,000 words. I will try to get to work on Section Four in a few weeks.

I am going to have to establish a work schedule on a calendar that for five days a week is parsed down into about 15-minute blocks of time or segments for everything I have to do, and then I will have to take an ironclad “weekend,” a two-day contiguous stretch, wherein I go dark. I ignore all e-mails, phone calls, and general screaming demands that I must drop everything and deal with ME ME ME HURROLD and I must write. It took me way, way too long to finish Section III.

Anyway, enough bellyaching. I just wanted to make sure you guys do understand that this isn’t the whole thing yet

-HAC

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 10:19 AM MONDAY, MAY 07, 2012

Comment

Another Martyr In The Northland

Another Martyr In The Northland

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...northland.html
                        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5872#post5872

Arthur Topham, publisher of the Radical Press website, was arrested on May 16, 2012, at 11:30 am on the Barkerville Highway near Quesnel, B.C., put in handcuffs and taken to jail. Apparently, Arthur’s home had been staked out for quite some time by the RCMP.

The warrant for his arrest read “commission of hate crimes” and was endorsed by Arthur’s special “friends” and professional denunciators Richard Warman and Harry Abrams of B’nai Brith, Canada.

What the Canadian Hate Crimes Tribunal failed to do, seems to have been a cinch for Rich and Harry, law or no law. In Canada, when B’nai Brith whistles, the RCMP jumps.

While in jail, Arthur’s house was raided and his computer equipment confiscated, including all his files. During the raid, Shasta, Arthur’s wife, wasn’t allowed into her home for 9 hours. Once the RCMP had taken what they wanted -- we wonder where the bugs are now hidden -- and finished questioning Arthur, he was released at 11:00 pm.

Arthur is now back home again, but prohibited from sending ANY emails or expressing any opinions about the issues all too familiar to us. In other words, freedom of speech, which he so passionately fights for, has now been stymied by unconstitutional somersaults, technically and legally muzzling him, for the time being. Without compunction, might is right in Canada.

Arthur advises NOT to send him any emails, since those would only wind up at the RCMP instead. What Arthur would like to have send to him -- by snail mail etc. -- is money, since he is -- always has been -- chronically broke. It would help to defray some of the legal expenses he will now incur. Arthur has asked Doug Christie, prominent defense lawyer in the Ernst Zündel case, for legal assistance and Doug agreed to help him without hesitation. He is one in a million!

During the last 14 years Arthur has literally spent tens of thousands of hours, and God only knows how much energy, sleepless nights and missed opportunities for personal advancement, in defense of our right to free speech and the exposure of vital truths, to the benefit and enlightenment of us all. That’s unselfishness at it’s best and I think it deserves some signs of appreciation.

So, please, kindly express them.

Hans Krampe

May 17, 2012, Quesnel, B.C. Canada

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 9:32 AM SUNDAY, MAY 20, 2012

Comment

Mon Dieu, A Jieu!

Mon Dieu, A Jieu!

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...dieu-jieu.html
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5936#post5936

"The Jews provided troops for my campaign in Poland, but they ought to reimburse me: I soon found that they are no good for anything but selling old clothes..." (Napoleon's Reflexions)

"Legislation must be put in effect everywhere that the general well-being is in danger. The government cannot look with indifference on the way a despicable nation takes possession of all the provinces of France. The Jews have to be treated as a special people. They are a state within the state. It is discouraging for the French nation to end up under the sway of the lowest of peoples. The Jews are the master robbers of the modern age; they are the carrion birds of humanity . . . They must be treated with political justice, not with civil justice. They are surely not real citizens." (Speech before the Council of State (Cabinet) on April 30, 1806)

"The Jews have practiced usury since the time of Moses, and oppressed the other peoples. Meanwhile, the Christians were only rarely usurers, falling into disgrace when they did so. We ought to ban the Jews from commerce because they abuse it... The evils of the Jews do not stem from individuals but from the fundamental nature of this people." (Speech before the Council of State on May 7, 1806.)

"Nothing more contemptible could be done than your reception by the Jews. I decided to improve the Jews. But I do not want more of them in my kingdom. Indeed, I have done all to prove my scorn of the most vile nation in the world." (Letter to his brother Jerome, king of Westphalia, March 6, 1808.)

(1). Every big and small Jew in the peddling trade must renew his license every year.

(2) Checks and other obligations are only redeemable if the Jew can prove that he has obtained the money without cheating. (Ordinance of March 17, 1808. Code Napoleon.)

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 9:24 AM MONDAY, MAY 28, 2012

Comment

God, I Hate Being Right All The Time -- Obongo amnesties young beaners

God, I Hate Being Right All The Time

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...-all-time.html
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6053#post6053

Today the regime ordered the Border Patrol any other federal agencies to cease arresting and deporting "young" illegals when they are apprehended crossing the border. Instead they are to be given work permits and released.

The objective is to get the Mexicans to re-elect Obama, then he amnesties all of them, gets them registered Democrat, and from then on the United States is a Third World one-party state. We will endure perpetual rule by the Democrats like Mexico endured the PRI for about 70 years.

Needless to say, our Third World dictator didn't even bother to consult Congress at all about changing the very demographic and racial nature of this country he rules.

[Sigh...] Well, I've told you what to do about it. If you don't have the stones to do it, then we perish from the earth.

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 9:17 AM FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2012

Comments:

Originally posted by Kurt in Santa Fe

Do you have a link or source for this information? I haven't heard anything like this. I know two gentlemen who are border patrol agents in New Mexico, and they arrest and deport intruders everyday. Obama hasn't suspended any operations on the Southern border, and he doesn't have the power to do so. If you are going to make statements, then provide a link to a legitimate news source. Otherwise it just looks like you're screaming for attention.

12:32 PM
                            Originally posted by The Old Man

Try today's Drudge Report, today's Rush Limbaugh show, today's Huffington Post, today's CNN and MSNBC, or any wire service. It's the lead news story of the day.

1:51 PM

Comment

Michelle Has Fleas

Michelle Has Fleas

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...has-fleas.html
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6158#post6158

[A blast from the past. Originally posted here June 19th, 2008. - HAC]

I know everyone is going to think I am making this up, and since I can't go into detail on my source for this information without getting someone in very, very bad trouble, I'm just going to have to accept that. But this is the goods, guys. This is straight up.

Michelle Obama has fleas. No kidding. Her "condition" is generally known throughout her campaign team and has caused problems with cleanup in hotel suites, in TV studios after appearances, and on buses and planes. Apparently she doesn't just have fleas, she has a lot of fleas, to the point where it's noticeable, as in they hop off onto white table cloths at campaign dinners, etc.

BO's Jewish spinmeisters are going batshit trying to keep this from public knowledge, and of course the subservient, Obama-worshipping media are playing along. No one dares to speak to her about it because Hussein himself has placed her off limits, but part of her alleged "image softening" recently reported in the New York Times is supposed to be a diplomatic attempt to get her to bathe more frequently and use a medicated flea soap like vets use.

Just thought you assholes would like to know what you're letting into the White House.

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 3:35 PM TUESDAY, JULY 03, 2012

Comment

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...s-breivik.html
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6231#post6231

Comment

Working...
                                X