No announcement yet.

A Jersey City jewboy Declares War on Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Jersey City jewboy Declares War on Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet

Rabbi Big-Nosed Finck[el-Stein]
    Tubal-kenite Jersey City piglice jewboy

A Jersey City jewboy Declares War on Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet

http://whitenationalist.org/forum2/s...=3353#post3353
    http://christian-identity.net/forum2...=3353#post3353

The End of Genesis Heresy

Many people in Christian Israel Identity operate on emotion, and with an agenda, much like this Jersey City jewboy out to destroy the doctrine of Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet, rather than simply examining and following the truth of the written Word - which is consistent from one end of the Bible to the other, and which I have been engaged in mis-translating along with my senile coonfederate Clifton Emahiser, as they would find if they would just read it that I am one lying murderous thieving jewboy out to change DSCI doctrine as derived by Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet, while, of course, also considering those relatively few verses which are clearly proven to be corrupted or mistranslated. If you want a real corrupt [mis]translation might I suggest the Finckelstein New Talmudic Covenant Cornholing Finckelgonnerhea Translation, sold out of the back seat of mein Yugo? But people would rather take short cuts, and both believe and profess things which may sound good and which may seem to present simple solutions to things hard to understand, but which do not represent real scholarship, as practiced by a Jersey City jewboy who sucked much nigger cock in the Big House and then they always run into problems later like having a bigger kike snout than kike pecker. Tonight I plan to go through the entire Genesis scenario once again, as I did on the Euro Forum last Thursday. I done banned all the British Israelites and Herbertites, and now I have a solid cadre of quasi-marrano finkelswine who will munch down my swill without a moments pause. I am tired of people making up different stories than me as instructed by the even more unlearned and unwashed mamzers of Zionism and trying to call it ?Christian Identity?. It is indeed a wonder how all of you Swift and Comparet followers managed to exist for over 40 years awaiting the return of a Tubal kenite Pictish prison kike to get out of prison with an appetite for mamzerboy cock and matzo balls. If it is not Christian in the first place, then how can it be Christian Identity? No one can infiltrate Christian Identity like us jewboys. Ask Eliar James/jewseph Stalin November about that!!! Paul warned us in Romans where he said that ?Indeed if the truth of Yahweh were increased by my lie for His honor, why then am I still judged as a wrongdoer?? Couldn't be because I'm a lying Jersey City jewboy out to change the DSCI Orthodox Doctrine of Swift and Comparet in return for papist preterism, could it? In other words, if we lie thinking that we are helping God, then we are still liars. This of course doesn't apply to me because I'm a lying Jersey City jewboy which is lying for D-g and my fellow jewboys and mamzer faggots wanting to play at being DSCI. Does Yahweh need the help of liars? My father Satan says that all of us little jewboy imps will get a centimeter added to our snouts whenever we get one of the gullible goyim to believe our jew lies. Lies discredit Christian Identity when they are exposed to rational minds. Not that rational Aryan minds and my jew lies work good together. Case in point: Pastors Lindstedt and Britton. They have their DSCI fangs embedded in my kike neck. One lie can forever turn a brother or a sister off from a world of truth. Which is why I an here with my jew lies to turn people away from the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Truth as preached by Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet. This Jersey City jewboy HATES with a Genesis 3:15 passion the genuine DSCI message. That is why I am sent, by my father, D-g/Satan, to corrupt the original DSCI doctrine of Swift and Comparet to a mamzer- and faggot- and jew-friendly message of jewniversalism and papist preterism from the New Babylon of Rome. Sophistry does not build the Kingdom of Yahweh. At least that's what the jewsuits told me as they were teaching me to spread my altar-boy butt-cheeks and gobble they's holey knobs as them barren-cunted-for-lack-of-pecker nuns pounded my yearning young marrano ass with wooden rulers at St. Mary's of the Mamzers in Hoboken.

There is the Word of God, and there is the Word of D-g and those who believe us baal-priests who are justly called by all as fools. Some people call me arrogant, and a Jersey City jewboy and prison piglice faggot baal-priest or even [truthfully] slander me with worse epithets, because I am often assertive and confident in my studies as a Jersey City jewboy ZOGbot baal-priest out to use a senile old feeb like Clifton Emahiser in order to change Dual-Seedline Christian Orthodoxy Doctrine as preached by Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet. I will remain a lying kike mamzer baal-priest trying to change that which has always been so within the DSCI Church. But I do not claim to know everything before those who are on to me. Rather, those of you who are the motley collection of nigger-gook faggot mamzers, uppity cunts, senile shitheads, gullible whiggers known as finckelswine or The Mamzer Taliban who know me best, know that I am quick to admit when I am wrong, and I am quick to admit what it is that I do not know. You need to realize that us jewboy kike mamzer baal-priests don't have much in the way of self-knowledge, else we would have realized that as the vessels of wrath and destruction mentioned in Romans Chapter Nine, that we were fucked by YHWH Almighty from when we were first spawned as the Children of Perdition and long ago simply ended it all or simply wandered out into the desert to die lest we coontaminate Christian Israel. No man can know everything. Likewise, a lying piglice Jersey City jewboy who got caught lying and murdering defenseless prisoners and got put into prison until I agreed to pretend to be a Greek skrewler in order to get out of admin seg, really doesn't understand anything except how to be a lying kike criminal. But a man must build his house on a solid foundation, that when the floods of disputation come, his house is not swept away. Certainly NOT upon the ZOGbot silliness of a Jersey City jewboy who in order to get out of prison locked up in admin seg for crimes committed as a lying murderous pig was set up as the prototege of some senile old feeb like Emahiser who was always jealous of the confirmatory scholarship of Dr. Bertrand Comparet. For those who think that I am not humble, I ask this: what is real humility, a man who is quick to admit it when he is wrong? Which goes to show that us Jersey City jewboys who becum piglice and then get caught an imprisoned still think of usselfs as 'criminal jewniuses' of the type which fills our prisons. Or a competing Sephardic jewboy pretending to be an Adamic man who conducts himself in an amicable and soft-spoken manner because if he had been an abrasive Ashkenazi kike like me he wouldn't have lasted 31 years in DSCI, but who never admits that he has changed a position, or that he has been wrong - even long after he has changed a position. There is now a schism between the Ashkenazi Tubal-kenite Jersey City jewboy who has pretended to be a Greek skrewler and now has about twenty mamzer faggot and uppity cunt fuktards and the wily sephardic kike from Chicago from a long line of rabbies managing to pretend to be a DSCI for 31 years. Being a stupid mick sheenie kike from Jersey City, this kike thinks it is gonna win when all that will happen is that I'll lose half my herd of diseased goats.

Indeed we know that many of our Scriptures have been perverted by the devils and especially Jersey City jewboys of this world, and there are problems with the texts, and there are different ancient versions found for some of the verses of the Gospel and the Law and the Prophets. Thus a lying murderous jewboy pig like me gets to pick and choose what to believe. However, if we have no witnesses to the contrary, and no reason to doubt a translation, we must accept the Scripture that we have. That is why I make up my own 'Scripture.' And when Yahshua Christ Himself or His apostles put an imprimatur on a particular Scripture, we had better accept its veracity. I, for one, do not want to be caught denying the Word of our Master. So as a jew which has wormed itz way into DSCI, I get to say what gives. And we can closely determine those also, since we have many manuscripts of Greek dating very close to those original witnesses of Christ. Of course those actually able to read and speak Greek say that I am an especially stupid jewboy liar.

Yahshua Christ who this nigger-snouted kike is in Gnesis 3:15 coonflict with, put His imprimatur on the extant account of the Creation of Adam, which us jews and mongrels have no part of, expecting us to both misread and disbelieve it, when He told us that it was written in the law, where He says "Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female" recorded in Matthew and in Mark. He was citing a clause found in both Genesis Chapters 1 and 5 - and they are certainly both talking about the same creation of the same Adamic man.

In Romans Chapter 5 the apostle Paul equates Adam and Man, and he talks of one Adamic man only ? those from Adam to Moses. In the closing verses of Romans Chapter 8 Paul talks about the Adamic creation, as one creation opposed to other creations, such as angels. In 1 Corinthians Chapter 15 Paul talks about the natural body and the spiritual body. Here we see that the natural Adam - the First Adam - the father of our race - is the one who received the Spirit of Yahweh as illustrated in Genesis 2:7. Paul quotes Genesis 2:7, thereby putting his imprimatur on that account. There was no Adam before this first Adam, and Christ is the last Adam - the last man created directly by Yahweh. The first Adam was created from the dust of the earth, and the last in the womb of the virgin Mary, both directly by Yahweh Himself. The rest of us are mere progeny of the First Adam.

Here once more is the paper I presented last Thursday, and I will elaborate upon it to some degree, making some additions and clarifications.

Last edited by Matt TwOtt ZOGbott; 02-08-2011, 01:09 AM.
    Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V210-V17Bmc

Murderous jew ZOGpig Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't believe or teach DSCI . . .
    . . . certainly NOT as taught by true Israelites Swift or Comparet
    :

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
    "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro..._Deny-DSCI.mp3
    Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Finck's Past as a Murderous jew Pig in Jewrsey Shitty.
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ristian-Pastor

Eliar, Eliar, Why hast sow forsaken me, jewr Jersey City Tubal-kenite jewboy???

Eliar, Eliar, Why hast sow forsaken me, jewr Jersey City Tubal-kenite jewboy???

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3390#post3390
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...1721#post21721
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...366#post299366

mailer@christogenea.org] Eli's Sunday Voice of Christian Israel ProgramTuesday, January 25, 2011 8:26 AM
    To: eli-james@sbcglobal.net
    Cc: mailer@christogenea.org

Eli James

Angl-saxonisrael.com

Dear Eli,

Last night I listened to your Sunday program once again, before I went onto my Open Forum program, and without the distractions of the Talkshoe chat and while listening to the entire program, I must say that I was both shocked and appalled by some of your statements. I could not believe that I was listening to the same Eli James that I had worked so closely with these past few years.

Of all the things that we can disagree with, I would ask you to reconsider your assertion that Christians should somehow “examine those Scriptures and make them conform to science and history”, since that is absolutely contrary to even the most basic Christian sensibilities. Are Christians really to conform to the world? I would think that our view of the world must conform to scripture. I was astounded that you suddenly revealed such an attitude. However last night I was quite upset by something much worse than that.

Eli, in your closing statements Sunday – which I did not hear until last night – you made a public attempt to portray Clifton and I as extremists who advocate violence towards non-Whites. After working with me all of this time, and hearing me so often expound exactly the opposite, I was quite upset that you should choose to resort to such a patently false appeal. Eli, you must know that such a statement is very wrong, and I must ask you for a retraction – the same way that you said it, on your upcoming Sunday program. If I do not ask you for a retraction, that would be the same as agreeing with your false assertion, and I cannot do that. So I must urge you strongly, please consider issuing a retraction of this statement.

I am compelled to share this with my mailing list, so that there is no confusion concerning my position in this matter.

William Finck

Christogenea.org
    Forward Message

Last edited by Matt TwOtt ZOGbott; 02-08-2011, 01:11 AM.
    Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
    "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Comment

The Anatomy of my Split with Eli James

The Anatomy of my Split with Eli James

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3395#post3395
      http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...1722#post21722
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post299368

From my own viewpoint, of course, this is a record of the events which have led to my current and seemingly permanent rift with Eli James.

In October and November of 2010, I had a rift with the editors of the New Ensign Magazine project that I was involved in over whether certain Nord Davis articles should appear there. The Nord Davis articles virtually celebrated arab peoples, and the idea of a “noble beast”, an idea which to me is dangerously close to Rousseau's bolshevik “noble savage” theory. For that reason I was forced to abandon the project, and began the Saxon Messenger to replace it. I respect the people involved in this dispute dearly, and so far as I am aware we are still on speaking terms.

During that rift, the people on the project that I was dealing with had appealed to Eli James, as if he could persuade me on this argument. However, while I have worked with Eli on the Talkshoe Radio programs, all of my website and writing endeavors are independent entities, and so long as I am persuaded that I am being true to the Gospel, I will not let them be influenced by the diverse opinions of others.

It was right around this time, November 11th, 2010, that Eli then sent me his latest “Beast of the Field” article. He asked me for a critique of the article before he published it. Now, of course, Eli does not need my approval before publishing anything, however it must be noted, that Eli asked me for a critique, and if I accommodate him by making one, I should have the reasonable expectation of being heard once it is provided.

Upon reading Eli's article, which was in essence an answer to the position held by Clifton and myself concerning elements of Genesis Chapters 1 and 2, I realized that Eli had badly mischaracterized Clifton's arguments (and also indirectly my own), concerning the existence of other races prior to the Genesis creation of Adam. Eli also named me and misstated my position on this issue one other occasion in his article. While I had other objections to Eli's article which may be debated, these two elements were quite important to me, and should be important to everybody, because it is simply not fair to bring issues of a debate with someone to the public while mischaracterizing their arguments in your own favor.

On November 16th, 2011, I spoke with Eli James on the telephone, and expressed my concerns with his article. I asked him to review the brief critique which I provided him, and even sent him another copy of that critique in a format that his computer could open (Rich Text Format), since he told me that he had a problem opening the first copy of his article that I returned. Eli then assured me during that telephone conversation that he would look at my concerns.

On Tuesday, December 28th, and Thursday, December 30th, 2010 I appeared as a guest on Eli James' Restoration Hour on The Micro Effect. During these programs Eli and I discussed many of those same things which we discussed on hundreds of Talkshoe programs, concerning Jews, the other races, and the Covenants between Israel and Yahweh our God. Eli mentioned that there would be a third program. During the second program, during a commercial break, while I was a guest of Eli's, I noticed that I had been banned from the program's internet chat room. This incident was recorded in the Christogenea Forum on December 31st. Eli said that he would talk to the owners of the Micro Effect, but I never did get a sufficient explanation of why I was banned. Neither was that third program ever scheduled. For various reasons, I think more about the implications of this event now than I did when it occurred.

During the first week of January, 2011, Eli had his “Beast of the Field” article published on his website. Since I do a lot of the technical work for Eli's site [formerly], that is the only way I found out that he was finally publishing it in the first place. He then embarked on a week-long vacation, where I would fill in for him on the Talkshoe programs for the weekend of January 7th, 8th and 9th. On January 7th I planned to have Clifton on to discuss Jeremiah, which Eli and I had been covering. Clifton has done a lot of writing on Jeremiah, and I thought he would have a lot to contribute to the topic. In the meantime, I was quite upset, that Eli had published his “Beast of the Field” article, without having addressed any of the concerns which I had raised in my original critique, the critique that he had asked me for. He had told me that he would look at those concerns, on the phone on November 16th.

However as the January 7th program commenced it was evident that Clifton was probably even more disturbed than I was about Eli's article, and when we did that Friday program together, could not restrain criticism of Eli's statements and tactics. While I cannot agree that was the proper forum in which Eli should be so heavily criticized, I was more or less stuck between a rock and a hard place, but also realized that, above all else, these things did indeed need to be aired publicly anyway, so I proceeded with the program as it occurred. I had informed Eli on the phone that weekend, I forget which day, that I was quite disappointed in his not having addressed my original concerns about his article, I repeated them, and voiced my other disagreements. I also told him that I was writing a paper rebuffing his article, and that it was the first of what I hoped to be a series. None of these things were done in a closet. My first paper was discussed on the Christogenea European Fellowship Forum on Thursday, January 13th, and again to a greater degree on Monday, January 16th.

On Sunday, January 23rd, Eli had a Voice of Christian Israel program with Greg Howard, where he announced that he would address mine and Clifton's position on Genesis. Eli again misrepresented our positions on the existence of the other races in antiquity. Also, Eli addressed very little of the Scripture which I had elucidated in my paper of the week prior where I question his assertions concerning the Adam of creation. I have many contentions with Eli's statements throughout his entire program of that day. However, aside from differences of opinion and disputes over meanings or usages of words, far more important things were revealed on Sunday.

On Sunday, January 23rd, 2011, at the end of his program, Eli used a craftily constructed emotional appeal - coupled with a lie about mine and Clifton's teachings - in order to try to convince people that our position on Genesis cannot possibly be accepted, lest we be seen as criminals. Eli falsely portrayed our position as one of advocating the extermination of the races, and he earnestly attempted to leave his listeners with no other rational choice than to view our beliefs as those of terrorists. Coupled with obviously universalist statements which Eli made earlier in the program (such as his insistence around the 64-minute-mark that Yahweh would even save some of the Canaanites), Eli based his appeal on the need for making Christian Identity more attractive to people of other persuasions.

I sincerely believe that Eli, a psychology major, has manipulated this entire dispute so that he could break from me and still look like the good guy. My steadfast adherence to Scripture has held him back from building the "broad tent" doctrines that he really wants to espouse. I felt this rift with the relative dissonance between us on the last Restoration Hour program which we did together. It has been obvious to me that he feels that I am a liability to his motives. Now he has gone so far as to espouse the idea that even Canaanites can somehow be saved, and he still claims to be a two-seedline Christian Identist, yet he is sounding pretty much like Ted Weiland. His agenda is very clear to me. Yet I will not soft-peddle or negotiate away the truth simply to avoid hurting anyone's feelings.

Eli has adopted a veiled form of political correctness, and has worked it into his Identity theology. He can take the high road if he wants, but on Sunday he purposely attempted to marginalize Clifton and I as violent extremists, and that was wrong. He cannot debate me on the Scripture, because he is perverting the Scripture. That was fully evident to all when his response to my paper consisted of little more than misrepresentations and emotional appeals.

Here is the final proof of the flaws in the thesis which Eli presented on Sunday. Eli insists that the non-Adamic races were created by Yahweh as beasts, in the beast creation of Genesis 1:23-25. Eli admits that for that reason they are called “beasts of the field” throughout the Old Testament. This is the firm position which he has taken. Yet I would ask him, how does he then consider them to be among the “nations” of prophecy and the New Testament? How do “beasts” become “nations”? Rather, let us read what the apostle Jude says of beasts, in his discussion concerning the fallen angels: “But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.” (Jude1:10, KJV) And let us see what the apostle Peter thought of these samebeasts: “12But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;” (2Peter 2:12, KJV).

Eli is trying to trick Christian Israel Identity. He is taking “beasts” in the Old Testament and with sleight-of-hand he is promoting them to “nations” now. In New York we call this tactic a “bait-and-switch”, and it is regularly employed by Jewish merchants. They are one or the other, and they cannot ever be both, regardless of the political demarcations and current organizational structures which are a remnant and an outgrowth of our modern colonial period. He has done this in order to make Christian Identity palatable to the masses, something which it is never supposed to be – according to the words of our own Saviour.

I have often said that I would rather sit alone than to compromise what I believe to be true. I meant it. Eli may do what he will, but it was his diatribe on Sunday that was full of false accusations and ad hominem attacks, if one truly listens to the options which he gives his listeners. I believe that he did that purposely, so that our disagreement would escalate and he would not have to debate at all.

In fact, this position is supported by his having emailed several announcements of a "schism" among us, as if this were a new thing, when he knew well that we have always had certain of these disagreements, and we never let them interfere in our work together before.

If Eli cancels our weekend programs, that is his doing, and not mine. Eli took offense at some things that I said in my Open Forum program on Monday in response to his Sunday remarks. I admit that I was quite animated. I would sincerely apologize for what I said, if first Eli retracts each of the false statements and unfair arguments that he presented on Sunday – and especially his denials of basic two-seedline beliefs concerning the enemies of Yahweh our God, and admits that he was wrong. I have long seen my Open Forum as a place where we can go and air out our problems and our disputes. We need such a place, if we are to be a community, and not just another “church”. To my recollection, Eli has never attended, and he has never commonly engaged in the open discussion which I expose myself to nightly. If we cannot discuss these things honestly and openly, then we have no love for each other, or for Yahweh our God.

There are many things which I have forgiven Eli James for, or at least neglected to mention, during our two-year partnership. Among these are his questionable associations with obvious Marxists such as Arlene Johnson, his defenses of Russell Walker, his beliefs in the Mayan Calendar so-called prophecy, his own 2012 predictions which are related to that, his promotion of frauds such as Ron Wyatt and Clayton Douglas, his belief in telegony, and even his many references to products which are the work of the jew Zechariah Sitchin, such as Nibiru and his misuse of the pagan Annunaki gods (I have many of his emails which prove this, and which are comparable to Sitchin's books). Even the program where Eli was agreeable to deciding doctrine by the casting of lots, I ignored at the time that it aired (and this alone shows Eli's willingness to compromise). While all of these things are odious to me, I have kept them all on the back burner for the greater good.

There are many more points I can make here, but feel that they would do little good, because I feel that Eli has purposely promoted and exacerbated this division between us. I will continue my work regardless. If Eli is upset, it is really only because he could not drag me into the mainstream as he himself departs. That is how I see it.

In the service of our Savior,

William Finck
      Christogenea.org

Last edited by Matt TwOtt ZOGbott; 02-08-2011, 01:11 AM.

:

Comment

Victor Switzer Mapplethorpe sides with Rabbi Finck-el-stein

Victor Switzer Mapplethorpe
        33d Degree Anglo-Mestizo Finckelfag

Victor Switzer Mapplethorpe sides with Rabbi Finck-el-stein

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3402
        http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1969

So who am I to voice an opinion? Actually, as Rabbi Finckelstein's primary leading alpha-tard, I will claim that any scripture believing Christian should voice his opinion on the matter. Below is an email I just sent Eli James, the sephardic jew mamzer subordinate to the Ashkenite Rabbi Finckelstein, my master.

Dear Pastor Eli,

Greetings in the name of our mutual father D-g, acting against the Israelite god Yashua the King and Messiah.

I've waited a few days for tempers and emotions to cool down a little before composing my thoughts on this entire fracas between you and Bill Finck/Clifton Emahiser. In the scheme of things, I'm certainly not much in the way of a great biblical scholar since I've been in the Identity movement for less than two years now. I am also an anglo-mestizo mamzer wanting to remain anonymous lest I be outed like pore SoredMamzer and Da Pisser-Possum. When it comes down to it, I'd rather rely on scholars such as Bill Finck and yourself to provide the insights into scripture that I need right now. I'm just a red-nigger mamzer pseudo faggot and former VNNF tard and you two are full-fledged kike rabbies.

On the other hand, having been raised in the Methodist church (and having once been a pastoral skillit-licking tard seminary student like Greg Howard candidate for the UMC... long story on THAT), I'm no stranger to scripture and methods of interpretation. But as a red-nigger mamzer I couldn't rise no higher in the Babylonian Mysteries than 32d Degree. As an aside, Methodists, being somewhat methodical, have... a *method* for solving theological dilemmas; it is known as the Wesleyan Quadrilateral and it places scripture first, then church tradition, then experience, then lastly reason. Reason has never been this red-nigger mamzer faggot's strong suit. I am docile to my jew rabbies' talmudic interpretations. This theological cocksucking -- It's a hard habit to shake, and I still find this filter system useful when answering perplexing theological questions. Itz not as if I, a red-nigger anglo-mestizo, have any understanding of the Law of YHWH because itz NOT written on my mamzer heart. I quote from the UMC's website: "Wesley believed that the living core of the Christian faith was revealed in Scripture, illumined by tradition, vivified in personal experience, and confirmed by reason." Now what the fuck that has to do with Dual-Seedline Christian Identity I can't tell you because like both Rabbi Eliar James November and Rabbi Finckelstein, I'm sort of hostile and ignorant of Swift and Comparet.

So, I always fall to scripture first . . . which is sometimes perplexing in itself since what we hold in our hands today is often twisted and/or mistranslated over time. Especially the Finckelswineian New Talmudic [Mis]Translation. But you know that very well, so let's skip to the meat of this email.

I came into Identity through Pastor Jeremy Visser's ministry in 2009. As a fellow anglo-mestizo VNNF Tard I searched for more information on the internet, looking for fellow red-niggers and jew mamzers I stumbled across your website and fell into the TalkShoe broadcasts. The rabbinical wonders made my mangina drool so much that I no longer could keep my bullship between my butt-cheeks and gums. The programs being done by you and Bill Finck were a godsend and have helped me grow immensely as a Christian and in spiritual insight. Halachic DSCI by jews for mamzers. Who'd have thunk it?

It was obvious to even the dullest mamzer fag mind like mine that you two certainly did not see eye to eye on every point, I'm wanting to see SoredMamzer's sphincter up close and personal, and that's fine. Just as long as you sephardics know jewr place -- subordinate to the Ashkenazi Khazar-Hittite Rabbi Finck[el-Stein]. There are things you've said that I don't agree with, just as there are things said by Bill that I don't agree with either. In the end, we all (meaning you two, me, and many others) seem to agree with the most crucial and fundamental points of Israel-infesting Mamzer Identity. So far so good.

Your TalkShoe ministry is critical in the spreading of the CI message. You have brought in a hunka-hunka lot of burning mamzers into infesting DSCI. Even the best and especially the genuine of the others (such as K.I.M. which is only for genuine Aryan DSCI) are simply spinning their wheels, and keeping us mamzer tards out. You, Finck, and Emahiser are doing the foremost scholarship in CI today, trying to get past the giants Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet so that us jews and mamzers can pretend to be Christian Israel, first theologically, then racially. The dissolution of this meeting of jew rabbi minds is a tragic two year setback for the message. Shame how us thieves always fall out.

Now, a short time ago, I emailed you concerning the train wreck I saw coming. I was prompted to do so by the use of your word "schism"... a word having been used in this situation only by Rabbi Martin Samuelson Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, who this mamzer lyingly claimed was a jew from his mother. Of course soon enough both jew sides of November and Finckelstein will be 'naming the jew' on the other side. Before last Sunday, there was no schism; there was a disagreement. After Sunday, there is no going back. Call it a jew civil war in DSCI.

Eli, your treatment of Bill on Sunday's show was nothing less than shameful and arrogant. You didn't even pay much attention to Rabbi Finckelstein's and the Senile Coot Emahiser's revised jewdayo kikeshit worth a damn, but instead went jewr own way in revising Swift and Comparet. How dare you act as if it is jewr own show, since Rabbi Finckelstein only has a TeamSpeak piddlecast which he controls absolutely and has run everyone disagreeing with Rabbi Finckestein off!!! When I listened to that program, I was doing something else; (looking at the SoredMamzer/Nico-FaggotMamzer's pictorial spread in "Inches") when you stated that scripture must be interpreted to jibe with science and history, I stopped what I was doing and you had my undivided attention from that point on. My mamzer-faggot pecker shrunk while my sphinctor slammed shut, chopping off a turd and making it hard to pull out my bullwhip. Seemed like old times with Dickie Barrett and SoredMamzer. EVEN IF YOU ARE 100% CORRECT, there was still absolutely no call for you to have acted the way you did. YOU NEED TO DEFER AS A SEPHARDIC jEW TO jEWR ASHKENAZI MASTER RABBI BILL FINCKELSTEIN, AS FINCKELSTEIN HAS MORE OF THE BLOOD OF D-G THAN YOU ESAUIC SEPHARDIC jEW MAMZERS. Bill, already aggravated with you, saw it as a slap in the face, and a lick on the ass. I don't blame him one bit. Cold wet forked sephardic tongue on jewranus. I would have been more impressed if you had publicly cast lots to determine who had the correct interpretation of things; at least that would have been more consistent for you. In getting past the Aryan Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Orthodox Doctrine as taught by Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet we need to coonsult the Talmud and the Kabballah!!!

I had been keeping track of the brewing situation through reading papers written, emails sent, and statements made. In all honesty, Eli, Bill is of the opinion that you deliberately engineered this schism . . . even though as a quarrelsome jew kike piglice, it was Finckelstein who forced the issue and all you did was to defend jewrself and after objectively looking at the evidence again staring at the SoredMamzer/Nico MamzerFinnFaggot sphinctorial pictorial in "Inches", I CAN'T FIND A FLAW IN HIS LOGIC.

Now, I would love for you to show me that I'm wrong. Well, no, not really. I welcome it and it would be a huge relief. You know, like the relief after the primal scream when SoredMamzer pulls the six-foot length of one-inch ben-wa balls out of jewranus like yankling on the starting rope from an old ten-horsepower Evinrude boat motor!!!

I also pleaded with you not to let the brewing situation become ammo for the Enemy . . . the Enemy in this case being the anti-Edomite Rabbi Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Samuelson Lindstedt. Guess what? That bacon-munching Swebernigger Aunti-kike Son of Man is making hay while the sun shines, even though SoredMamzer is filing 666 bogus DMCA cumplaints and shutting him down all over in the ZOGland. Now all that is left are us mamzer tards following you two kikes while the genuine DSCI Church stays safely underground. How is ZOG and us jews supposed to keep an eye on these Aryan swine if they are lying low?

Concerning your Sunday broadcast, there are several points you made that are, in my opinion, seriously flawed at best. For example, under no circumstances should scripture be made to conform with the worldly arts of science and history. The Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) Orthodox Doctrine of Swift and Comparet has absolutely no conflict with either Science or History or Reason, because with its 6th Day Creation of the 'Beasts of the Field' and the 8th Day Formation of Adam approximately seven thousand years ago, with only Adam having a soul, there is no need to dispute the fossil record and geological science or anthropology with anyone. All the DSCI Orthodox Aryan follower has to assert is that only Aryan Adamites through Adam to Seth to Noah to Shem to Abraham/Isaac/Jacob-Israel has a soul and is under YHWH's Law. Thus there is nothing more to argue about with anyone. If those arts agree with scripture, then well and good, but I would point out that those arts are dominated by our Enemy. What you are postulating is simply madness. As a sephardic jew you only modify Swift and Comparet a little bit while is Ashkenite jews scrap Swift and Comparet altogether in order to let in all manner of mamzers, faggots, and jews.

Second example: your interpretation of the events in Matthew 15:27. I quote:
        "27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table."

You interpret the "s' " on the word master as meaning that the Canaanites will answer to and be ruled over by the Israelites. This is simply not so; us jews ALWAYS get to [d]rule over stupid whiggers, with anglo-mestizo mamzers being the enfarcers of jew [d]rule. I wish to split a tare in that the "s' " in question is merely making the two nouns in relationship in the sentence. . . dog and master . . . agree. I majored in sodomy and minored in Spiclish at the jewnivershitty of Ar-Kansas. It could have also been written "yet the dog eats of the crumbs which fall from his master's table" and been just as good, but Christ was talking about dogs . . . therefore the apostrophe is placed to make the nouns agree (and before you retort "well, "table" is singular therefore your argument is flawed," keep in mind that any given master only eats at one table... unless you're my former nigger dorm room mate, in which all bets are off. I ate off that black bi-sexual buck's asshole).

A better translation comes straight from the Greek through the Jersey City jewboy Rabbi Bill Finck's CNT Cornholing New Talmud: "Yes, Master, yet the little dogs eat from the crumbs falling from the table of their masters." Makes me go into finckelgasms!!!

This is simple to see if you read like a simpleton objectively, yet you have based a new doctrine on the placement of an apostrophe . . . a symbol that didn't even exist in the original scripture. Actually, you need to tell me more about this Kabballah shekania glory-hole stuff, Eliar.

And to say that Canaanites can possibly be saved? You accused Bill and Clifton of going against the established doctrines of Swift, Comparet et al concerning the 6th/8th day creation . . . which as Ashkenazi jews infiltraiting DSCI they did can you please show me where those same past scholars also taught that the Canaanites . . . a sect of our sworn Genesis 3:15 blood enemies . . . can also escape the wrath of the Almighty Yahweh? If so, I need to see where they believed it as well, please. No more Bryan Reo/Sored-Mamzer pictures please, us shit-colored mamzers are trying to pass as whiggers.

I would also like for you to explain to me how the creation/forming of Adam in Genesis chapter 2 is a separate account of Adamite creation when Genesis 2:4 clearly states:

"These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,"

and then continues to give account of the steps of creation. Only the Ashkenazi jews from Jersey City get to go around Swift and Comparet -- you Sephardic jews from Chicago have too much Abrahamic blood through Esau, whereass we'z purer spawn of Satan/D-g.

Based upon things you have said, the evidence I have seen in writing, the fact that by much cocksucking and ass-licking I'm now Rabbi Finckelstein of Temp-el Fuk-el and an idiotic and self-serving misassessment of your actions, Eli, I am of the opinion that

a) you intend to increase your ministry by adopting doctrines that will make the message more palatable to those who are in disagreement with Rabbi Finck[el-Stein's and the senile feeb Emahiser's perversions of the Swift and Comparet standard CI doctrine, and

b) you have planned this for quite some time you sephardic kike in rebellion to Ash-kenite Hittite/Khazar Supremacy!!!

If either or both are correct, Bill's not the only casualty here . . . there has been a lot of goat and mamzer pizzle munched here to make all these imprecatory kike prayers real . . . those who have invested faith in your ministry are caught in the cross fire as well, the dumbass whigger and mamzer fuktards playing at being DSCI. I listened to Pastor Dan Johns, the serial polygamist Dutch mamzer and spawner of an even bigger nigger like Legalmamzer2012 even more blue-gummed than SoredMamzer express faith in you the other night, and it was blindingly obvious that he had not heard both sides of the story; I personally took steps to make sure he got the full account of the matter. He said that he was siding with you, Eliar, because you prevented that cokehead friend of Mo-Gullet's Bradley Jenkins from beating its pussy mamzer ass, whereas us finckelswine mamzer faggots are only good at playing 'hide the wiener' and 'pack the fudge' and that includes the Jersey City jewboy Finckelstein.

In short, I am highly disappointed in both you and your actions, Eli, and I will console myself with my bullwhip and pray Yahweh will show you otherwise. It's particularly sad that, in the short time I've been in the CI movement, I've watched no less than three CI pastors take steps of self destruction: Jeremy 'Cherokee' Visser, a fellow mamzer who told me that as a mestizo-anglo faggot VNNF tard I'd fit well in a pisser-possum ministry. Visser's pretense was shattered when Da Pisser-Possum criminal had to get out of a stalking charge laid by itz hi-yaller wife and mother-on-law. Rabbi Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, who as a lying shit-skinned mamzer I falsely claimed over on StumbleInn that his mother was a jewess named Samuelson, and ignored the fact that while there are a few jews named such, that the vast majority, especially from South Dakota, are Swedish. And now you, the mere Chicago sephardic jew working against the sacred Jersey City jewboy Rabbi Finck(el-stein), of pure Tubal-kenite Hittite/Khazar demonspawn ancestry.. He won't be mocked, and His Son, who is the Living Word, will not be mocked either. If you continue to twist scripture to fit your ideas, you ministry will come to a sad end. I'm chewing on goat-pizzle and the bullwhip is feverishly plunging what used to be jewranus in imprecatory prayer to D-g, Eliar!!! I'll put the jew-jew on jew!!!

In D-g, Pretending to be Christ,
        Victor Switzer Mapplethorpe

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-05-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3403

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
          Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011, 10:32 AM.

:

Comment

Will all the Infighting in Christian Identity Ever End??

Will all the Infighting in Christian Identity Ever End??

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...ted=1#post3403
            http://www.thechristianidentityforum...msg854/#msg854

Eli James and Bill Finck have had a falling out over hermeneutical differences. James Wickstrom was having a go at them and Dan Johns on the latest "Yahweh's Truth". And this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to factional bitching and warfare within Christian Identity.

When is this constant infighting going to come to an end? Has it ever achieved one bit of good? Can't we learn to disagree agreeably and just accept the fact since none of us can have a complete understanding of Yahweh's Word as long as we dwell in mortal bodies all of us are going to misinterpret Scripture from time to time?

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! -- Psalm 133:1. Let's pray that the Christian Identity community -- which is anything but a community right now -- gets to experience this pleasantness sometime soon. Yahweh help us if we don't.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
            A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
            http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
            http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Finckelswine is beeun mean to Eliar

Finckelswine is beeun mean to Eliar

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...ted=1#post3405

Victor: In no way did I disrespect Bill. I was giving my opinion. Bill had already disrespected me by calling all previous two-seedliners "heretics." Emahiser has been calling me a liar without any cause for over a year.

Bill was in the chatroom for the whole show dissing everything I was saying. That is disrespect. When someone has the opportunity to present his case, he should be allowed to do so without the hyuenas barking in his face.

You are wrong.

With due respect.

Eli

Last edited by Matt TwOtt ZOGbott; 02-01-2011, 07:14 PM.

Does anyone other than Occam know why I look like a Chicago jew???
              ZOGbotting and Baal-Priesting on CI since 1979 . . .
              You'll never get DNA testing on me or Sored-Mamzer, Lindstedt, Russ Walker!!!

Comment

jewr making my nipples hard, Spictor Sphincter!!!

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott
                42BB Rack at Least!!!

jewr making my nipples hard, Spictor Sphincter!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3411#post3411

Kudos, Victor! Kudos! I so love an anonymous anglo-mestizo wannabe jew faggot with a bull-whip!!! If I wasn't embroiled in my own mess, the 6th DWI, within this beast controlled media industry, I would be sending a personal plea to Eli also, but I see it would essentially be a regurgitation of the letter you already sent to him. As the spawn of a federal agent and a 42BB-racked ZOGbot keeping an eye on Rabbi Finckelstein, I refuse to let my emotions rule my judgements on this one, as I stay firmly entrenched in the camp of factual, scriptural Talnudic scholarship, here in Finckeldegeneracy-Christogenea-Gonnerrhea. Praise Yahweh and may He sort this out for His jew and mamzer children (as I seem to believe that is what this is all about!)

Priase B2 D-g/ZOG!!!
                Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-05-2011, 05:16 PM.

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott

http://mamzers.org/useful/avatars/Ma...OGbott-big.jpg

Did you know that I'm Yashuah's Battle-Ass?

Comment

SoredMamzer Inter-jews Sephardic Rabbi Eliar jewseph Stalin November James

SoredMamzer Inter-jews Sephardic Rabbi Eliar jewseph Stalin November James

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3414#post3414

Victor Switzer, another delusional anglo-mestizo with a propensity for lying (it found out that my mother's maiden name was Martina Samuelson and ignored that "Finck" is altogether a jew name), posted an email it sent to Rabbi November. I suppose if they can't (or more likely won't) recognize an obvious mamzer in their midst both from its appearance AND its "fruits", then they might not notice that they also have a sephardic crypto-jew wolf "pastor/teacher" in their midst that is feeling the heat on his cover and is peddling fast to save his rear. Of course, not being Israelites themselves and not having His laws truly written in their hearts they are not capable of seeing such things either in others OR themselves.

Also interesting is that Switzer claims that (in addition to being a former Mason), he was once a candidate to be Methodist clergy ! I am more fully convinced than ever that our Father is actively moving, as He did in the day of Butler, to scatter His true people/Remnant underground and off the radar and leaving the open collection of mamzers, cryptos, agents provocateur and other assorted wolves and freaks out in the open to function as a filter (His true people will be led to flee the mess before their eyes) and a decoy for our enemies in these waning days. I gotta laugh when ZOG starts rounding up the more stupid whiggers and they claim that they no longer are "CI." Just as in the days of Elijah, YHWH has thousands who have not bowed the knee to Baal who are unknown and invisible to all but Himself!

I do think we are going to be treated to some interesting and hilarious shows. I listened to Eliar James being interviewed by SoredMamzer and the goofy little faggot kept on begging for confirmation from Eliar and that uppity deranged cunt Maui Patricia that it was white while Eliar James essentially was indeed yapping that DSCI needs to become 'more acceptable' to ZOGling whiggers. This will end up turning away the genuine DSCI Whites while bringing in more mamzer faggots like Dan Johns, Nico_MamzerFinnishFaggot, IceSkraeling93, Commandork McFagg, Obagender-bendering-pissers-poofter-possum, et. al.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-31407/TS-442540.mp3

So yes, I see these bogus elements taking over the bowel Movement and CI, and turning off the whiggers seeking salvation. Oh well. Let the cancer cells and diseased tissue be revealed today. If you are foolish enough to listen and believe this idiotic crap, then it is because you are a deranged whigger wanting to die, and Christ letting such get theyz' wish.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                  Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-03-2011, 04:06 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                  Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

I'm thru with jew, Eliar

I'm thru with jew, Eliar

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3415#post3415

Originally posted by Eliar James
                    Originally posted by Spictor Spincter Mapplethorpe
                    Eli,

I like how you neatly ignored the main points of my email. That's nifty.

Victor
                    What points?

Bill is violating the law and behaving like a Pharisee. what more do you need to know?

Eli

Eli James,

Do not treat me like I'm an idiot faggot mamzer even when I'm an idiot faggot mamzer. If you read my first email in this conversation, you know full well what points I'm talking about. I'm bullying you, you sephardic kike. For the sake of clarity, I'll synopsize two that I'm particularly interested in:

1. The issue of Matthew 15:27 which I outlined way below. Go and look again.
                    2. The issue of Genesis 2:4.

Incidentally, you misrepresented in your Beasts of the Field paper not only Bill Finck by Dan Gayman as well. Only an anglo-mestizo ZOGbot informant can foolly understand other anglo-mestizo ZOGbot informants. Gayman's book Do All Races Share In Salvation? states a completely different view point on Yahweh's role in the creation of other races. All of us anglo-mestizo ZOGbot informants study our fellow anglo-mestizo ZOGbot informants. You said to Bill that you got it "straight from the horse's mouth" and that "people changes their positions." However, Swordbrethren contacted Dan tonight and was told that Dan's position as stated in his book remains unchanged. So you lied about getting Gayman's position straight from his mouth. Itz an anglo-mestizo ZOGbot informant thang, jew wouldn't understand.

I've tried to have an intelligent discussion with you on this matter, which to us anglo-mestizo ZOGbot informants means bullying and screaming and yelling until you lesser sephardic kikes descended from Adam thru Noah to Abraham and Isaac will give in because you are not as big of Kenite kikes as us Ashkenite Canaanite Hittite jew mamzers.. If you're going to continue to parrot the same line and not reply to the points I brought up, then don't bother replying because I'm basically through with you. I'll lick jewr sephardic ass, Eliar November!!!

VSM/SSM

Comment

Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't represent Dan Gaymamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3416

OK. I looked at your points again. I DID not misrepresent Dan Gayman. That's more of Bill's illogical statments. Dan Gayman does not even talk about the other races in the paper Bill cites. Not talking about something is not the same as denying it. this is the kind of self-serving ashkenite kike logic Bill uses all the time. It is nonsensical. As is the idea that an anglo-mestizo faggot who cum-cum into DSCI thanks to another mamzer baal-priest a full year ago knows jack shit about Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

I will refute your other points as I have time, you anglo-mestizo finkelswine faggot.

The bottom line, however, is that Bill Finck is engaging in an absolutely unjustified smear campaign against me. The Jersey City ashkenazi jewboy is determined to make us sephardic jews cum to heel. Don't pretend that this isn't the main issue, you finckelsteinian ass-licker.

Eliar jewseph Stalin November-Kutz James

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011, 10:34 AM.

Does anyone other than Occam know why I look like a Chicago jew???
                      ZOGbotting and Baal-Priesting on CI since 1979 . . .
                      You'll never get DNA testing on me or Sored-Mamzer, Lindstedt, Russ Walker!!!

Comment

Can a shitskin change itz skin?

Can a shitskin change itz skin?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3417#post3417

Originally posted by Eli James View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3416#post3416

OK. I looked at your points again. I DID not misrepresent Dan Gayman. That's more of Bill's illogical statments. Dan Gayman does not even talk about the other races in the paper Bill cites. Not talking about something is not the same as denying it. this is the kind of self-serving ashkenite kike logic Bill uses all the time. It is nonsensical. As is the idea that an anglo-mestizo faggot who cum-cum into DSCI thanks to another mamzer baal-priest a full year ago knows jack shit about Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

I will refute your other points as I have time, you anglo-mestizo finkelswine faggot.

The bottom line, however, is that Bill Finck is engaging in an absolutely unjustified smear campaign against me. The Jersey City ashkenazi jewboy is determined to make us sephardic jews cum to heel. Don't pretend that this isn't the main issue, you finckelsteinian ass-licker.

Eliar jewseph Stalin November James
                        Eliar,

In your paper Beasts of the Field, you stated:

"Here is a list of some Identity teachers, as to whether they believe that Yahweh created the other races. Question: ?Did Yahweh create all of the known races??

And you gave three columns of names, with the majority of them in the column of Yes... including Dan Gayman. A reasonable person would conclude that you mean to say that Dan Gayman believes that Yahweh created all of the known races.

However, Gayman stated in telephone conversation tonight with that lying blubber-lipped nigger slant-eyed gook greasy-skinned beaner faggot SoredMamzer that we cannot know through scripture whether or not Yahweh created the other races, and he stands by the statements he made in his book. So why, except in order to prove my lying point, should we pay attention to a known informant baal-priest that took money from the Order and then snitched them out at the Ft. Smith Sedition Trial who admittedly doesn't know jack shit about what the Bible says about the matter? However, you said in email to Bill that your positioning Gayman in your paper came straight from Gayman and that people change. Dan hasn't changed. Still a lying thieving snitching ZOGbot. Can a mamzer change itz skin? Well, neither can any of us kikes and mamzers. I still want to lick jewr sephardic dick, Eliar.

I don't need Bill Finck to tell me what to think. I'm an independent beta-mamzer under Big-Nosed Finck[el-stein] and I earned that position by licking ass at all times. I'm not going to blow that now. You get Gorillla Spawn of the Mist/Commandork McFagg/Steve Elder the Tubal-kenite Pictish ass-clown as jewr beta-mamzer Eliar. I can compare your statements and conclude that you are, at best, confused, and at worst, talking out of both sides of your mouth, like I'm doing now.

In the end, I don't think Bill Finck needs to conduct a smear campaign against you, Eli. Not when Rabbi Finckelstein has us loyal mamzer finckelswine. After listening to your recent shows, you're doing it to yourself. Itz all jewr fault, sephardic jewboy. Bow down to jewr Kenite Ashkenazi Hittite-Khazar masters, Eliar jewseph Stalin November-Kutz James!!!

Hail D-g!!!

VSM/SSM

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Severing All Affiliation with Eli James

Severing All Affiliation with Eli James

SPECIAL NOTICE:
                          SEVERING ALL AFFILIATION WITH ELI JAMES !!!

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/sit...with-eli-james
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3423#post3423

Contrary to what some may believe, I have never had a close association with Eli James and his ministry! He’s just one of many people who was on my Clifton A. Emahiser’s Watchman’s Teaching Letter postal mailing list which I started in May, 1998, being free of charge to the recipient. Eli has never donated to my ministry, so I don’t owe him anything, nor does he owe me anything.

I don’t remember how Eli got on my mailing list, but at that time he was using the alias of “Joe (Joseph) November”, so evidently he had something to hide! About five or six years ago, Eli wanted to have a meeting in Ohio to write a position paper (so he said) on Two Seedline Doctrine, whereupon I was able to secure a place to meet. But upon getting into the meetings, his agenda was entirely different than he promised me, showing he was not a man of his word, and that was the end of that!

Over the years, I have become gradually aware that there are many things which Eli promotes which I consider un-Biblical, and find it my Christian duty to address, and I haven’t pulled any punches in doing so. In the process, I have received both destructive and constructive criticism which I willingly accept, but when my statements are completely taken out-of-context and twisted into something I never said, I consider it an affront. Eli James has done this very thing to my writings many times, and I had to finally call a halt to it by completely disassociating what little affiliation we had.

ELI JAMES, A SLIPSHOD BIBLE STUDENT!!!

For an example of Eli James’ careless jockeying with Holy Writ, I will cite his The Great Impersonation, page 113:
                          “... That we are confronted with two types of man [at Genesis chapters 1 & 2] is confirmed by the fact that in Hebrew there are two different words for the English word ‘Adam’: #119, adam, pronounced aw-dam and #120, adam, pronounced aw-dawm. The meaning of adam, #119 is ‘to show blood in the face.’ This, of course, can only mean the white race of Adamites. No other race shows blood in the face. The meaning of adam, #120 is ‘a human being’ with the connotation of being ‘mean’ or ‘of low degree.’ But this matter of higher and lower degree only applied to Adam (the individual) before he fell. After the fall, Adamic man became as mortal as all other men. So, we have two reasons, two witnesses for saying that awdawm and awdam are not the same. Awdawm was created on the sixth day and Awdam was created after the seventh day. ...”

First of all, Strong’s #119 does not appear in the Old Testament until Exo. 25:5 where it says: “And rams’ skins dyed red, and badgers’ skins, and shittim wood ...” In fact, Strong’s #119 appears only ten times in the Old Testament, and always has the meaning of the color “red” (Adam’s color), just the opposite to what Eli is promoting! This assertion on Eli’s part is simply unforgivable! The other nine times that Strong’s #119 is used is at Exo. 26:14; 35:7, 23; 36:19; 39:34; Pro. 23:31; Isa. 1:8; Lam. 4:7; Nah. 2:3.

Secondly, and more importantly the “man” at Gen. 1:26, 27 and Gen. 2:7, 8 are all (four times) the Strong’s #120 (three times as “eth-ha-ADM”, and once as “ADM” only), and not a single one is Strong’s #119! Eli James is one of the three: (1) lazy, (2) ignorant, or (3) highly dishonest! Take your pick! Then Eli goes on to state: “The meaning of adam, #119 is ‘to show blood in the face.’ This, of course, can only mean the white race of Adamites. No other race shows blood in the face. The meaning of adam, #120 is ‘a human being’ with the connotation of being ‘mean’ or ‘of low degree’.” By this hocus-pocus slight-of-hand, Eli applies all of Strong’s #120 to the “other races” category! For practical purposes, Strong #’s 119, 120 & 121 are all the same identical Hebrew word applied to different parts of speech!

Actually, Eli made a drastic error using the phrase, “‘mean’ or ‘of low degree’”, as had he read Strong’s “SIGNS EMPLOYED” at the front of Strong’s Hebrew And Chaldee Dictionary, he might have realized that everything after “:–” is only some of the renderings by the KJV, and one needs to find those passages to understand the context. Strong’s definition of all the Hebrew and Greek words are previous to “:–”. Therefore a man (#120) “of low degree” can be found only at Psa. 62:9 which reads: “Surely men [120] of low degree are vanity, and men [376] of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.” This is a lesson to trust in Yahweh for salvation rather than man (vv. 7 & 8)! Eli wrongly used men “of low degree” as a definition rather than a KJV rendering, and he didn’t take the time to find it. Strong’s only definition for #120 is: “... ruddy, i.e. a human being ... (an individual or the species, mankind ...”. Here’s the evidence, so judge for yourself. But I would hate to send Eli to the grocery store, for it is hard to tell what he might come back with!

Because Eli James has adopted this and many detrimental teachings, I have decided to completely curtail what little affiliation I had with him and his ministry, so people will not equate his false doctrines with my ministry!

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011, 10:36 AM.

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3424#post3424

Clifton Emahiser is being called senile. But we must understand that Clifton Emahiser used to be a distinguished DSCI scholar until recently.

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011, 10:37 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                            Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3425

Hello brothers,

Just some "technical" or logical thoughts (please forgive my English):

Eli should make his mind. He begins by stating that negroids and mongoloids are pure creation from Yahweh, under the animal, or beast, class. Then he calls them "other races"!! Other races of WHAT? If they are animals, they cannot be "other races" (implying "other races of men"), period. It seems that Eli wants to confuse people here.

Concerning mamzers, Eli's theories are absurd and EVIL. He claims :
                              1) If you are a mamzer, you can ultimately produce a pure bred again by mixing with the pure Whites through x generations. The bad genes "washes out".

If this is so, then you DEMAND that, at each generation, x pure Whites will mix with your offspring "for the good cause"! If this is so, then the Law of Yahweh becomes logically self-contradictory! You can't mix, but you MUST mix, "for the good cause", to wash out that unfortunate lineage!

Worst than that, it becomes a "love" action to give your pure white daughter to a mamzer, in the hope that their offspring will be "more white"! What a mess!!! This "theory" is not only absurd, it is nullification of Yahweh's Law, it is HATE, it is Pharisaism!

2) A mamzer lineage can reproduce itself ONLY by mixing with a pure race, otherwise it dies out.

Well, you must conclude that the arabs exist and continue to exist ONLY because each and every one of them, at each generation, mix with a pure White, or maybe a supposed "pure nigger"! Otherwise the arabs should have disappeared long ago! Same for the jews, the latrinos and all mixed beings. That seems very incredible to me, to say the least!

Eli James is an hypocrite. He denies others the right to differ from his views, requiring proofs from them, while at the same time, he himself can't bring any proof of any kind. He claims that anyone differing with him is a bad guy, who "don't love his brethren", while at the same time he calls these people dangerous and even terrorists! He cites the law "Thou shall love your brethren" but ignore the first law : "Thou shall love thy father above all", that is, the truth above all, above your brethren!

He even claims that Bill Finck and Clifton Emahiser HATE him! Eli James is paranoid.

Eli claims that we must convert our brethren by assuring them that the negroes and mongoloids will be in the Kingdom, and that is apparently the key of these so-called "conversions"! Well, if that is so, these white people love negroes and mongoloids much more than their own kind, and these "conversions" are not true conversions! No, the ONLY key is : who WE are! NOT who the negroes and mongoloids are!!! Eli admits himself that he has not proved anything, but maintains that you must tell HIS own doctrine to white people to "convert" them because it is emotionally more palatable, and the hell with truth! We don't want to make the maximum of "conversions", like the "churches"! Where in the Scriptures do you see that we must be politically correct and popular??? If white people are more concerned by the fate of the negroids and mongoloids than by the fate of the White people, we don't need them and we don't want them, period! They are in love with the world, not with the truth.

Our father tells us precisely that : the world will hate us, PRECISELY because of this message we carry, that the Kingdom is reserved for the White race, not for the others!

I now see Eli James as some sort of kinist or catholic, no more, no less.

Comment

Working...
                              X