+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Jersey City jewboy Declares War on Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet

Eli James is offline ZOGling mamzer baal-priest Veteran Member Eli James Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Eli James Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Some where I can serve the Mamzer Race!!!

Default Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't represent Dan Gaymamzer

Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't represent Dan Gaymamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3416

OK. I looked at your points again. I DID not misrepresent Dan Gayman. That's more of Bill's illogical statments. Dan Gayman does not even talk about the other races in the paper Bill cites. Not talking about something is not the same as denying it. this is the kind of self-serving ashkenite kike logic Bill uses all the time. It is nonsensical. As is the idea that an anglo-mestizo faggot who cum-cum into DSCI thanks to another mamzer baal-priest a full year ago knows jack shit about Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

I will refute your other points as I have time, you anglo-mestizo finkelswine faggot.

The bottom line, however, is that Bill Finck is engaging in an absolutely unjustified smear campaign against me. The Jersey City ashkenazi jewboy is determined to make us sephardic jews cum to heel. Don't pretend that this isn't the main issue, you finckelsteinian ass-licker.

Eliar jewseph Stalin November-Kutz James

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Does anyone other than Occam know why I look like a Chicago jew???
    ZOGbotting and Baal-Priesting on CI since 1979 . . .
    You'll never get DNA testing on me or Sored-Mamzer, Lindstedt, Russ Walker!!!

Spictor Sphincter is offline Finck-el-Stein's Be[a]st Alpha-Faggot Mamzer Junior Member Spictor Sphincter is on a distinguished road
    Stuck up Bryan Reo's nigger-gook faggot asshole

Default Can a shitskin change itz skin?

Can a shitskin change itz skin?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3417#post3417

Quote Originally Posted by Eli James View Post
    Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't represent Dan Gaymamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3416#post3416

OK. I looked at your points again. I DID not misrepresent Dan Gayman. That's more of Bill's illogical statments. Dan Gayman does not even talk about the other races in the paper Bill cites. Not talking about something is not the same as denying it. this is the kind of self-serving ashkenite kike logic Bill uses all the time. It is nonsensical. As is the idea that an anglo-mestizo faggot who cum-cum into DSCI thanks to another mamzer baal-priest a full year ago knows jack shit about Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

I will refute your other points as I have time, you anglo-mestizo finkelswine faggot.

The bottom line, however, is that Bill Finck is engaging in an absolutely unjustified smear campaign against me. The Jersey City ashkenazi jewboy is determined to make us sephardic jews cum to heel. Don't pretend that this isn't the main issue, you finckelsteinian ass-licker.

Eliar jewseph Stalin November James
    Eliar,

In your paper Beasts of the Field, you stated:

"Here is a list of some Identity teachers, as to whether they believe that Yahweh created the other races. Question: ?Did Yahweh create all of the known races??
    And you gave three columns of names, with the majority of them in the column of Yes... including Dan Gayman. A reasonable person would conclude that you mean to say that Dan Gayman believes that Yahweh created all of the known races.

However, Gayman stated in telephone conversation tonight with that lying blubber-lipped nigger slant-eyed gook greasy-skinned beaner faggot SoredMamzer that we cannot know through scripture whether or not Yahweh created the other races, and he stands by the statements he made in his book. So why, except in order to prove my lying point, should we pay attention to a known informant baal-priest that took money from the Order and then snitched them out at the Ft. Smith Sedition Trial who admittedly doesn't know jack shit about what the Bible says about the matter? However, you said in email to Bill that your positioning Gayman in your paper came straight from Gayman and that people change. Dan hasn't changed. Still a lying thieving snitching ZOGbot. Can a mamzer change itz skin? Well, neither can any of us kikes and mamzers. I still want to lick jewr sephardic dick, Eliar.

I don't need Bill Finck to tell me what to think. I'm an independent beta-mamzer under Big-Nosed Finck[el-stein] and I earned that position by licking ass at all times. I'm not going to blow that now. You get Gorillla Spawn of the Mist/Commandork McFagg/Steve Elder the Tubal-kenite Pictish ass-clown as jewr beta-mamzer Eliar. I can compare your statements and conclude that you are, at best, confused, and at worst, talking out of both sides of your mouth, like I'm doing now.

In the end, I don't think Bill Finck needs to conduct a smear campaign against you, Eli. Not when Rabbi Finckelstein has us loyal mamzer finckelswine. After listening to your recent shows, you're doing it to yourself. Itz all jewr fault, sephardic jewboy. Bow down to jewr Kenite Ashkenazi Hittite-Khazar masters, Eliar jewseph Stalin November-Kutz James!!!

Hail D-g!!!

VSM/SSM

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011 at 10:36 AM.

Default Severing All Affiliation with Eli James

Severing All Affiliation with Eli James

SPECIAL NOTICE:
    SEVERING ALL AFFILIATION WITH ELI JAMES !!!

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/sit...with-eli-james
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3423#post3423

Contrary to what some may believe, I have never had a close association with Eli James and his ministry! He’s just one of many people who was on my Clifton A. Emahiser’s Watchman’s Teaching Letter postal mailing list which I started in May, 1998, being free of charge to the recipient. Eli has never donated to my ministry, so I don’t owe him anything, nor does he owe me anything.

I don’t remember how Eli got on my mailing list, but at that time he was using the alias of “Joe (Joseph) November”, so evidently he had something to hide! About five or six years ago, Eli wanted to have a meeting in Ohio to write a position paper (so he said) on Two Seedline Doctrine, whereupon I was able to secure a place to meet. But upon getting into the meetings, his agenda was entirely different than he promised me, showing he was not a man of his word, and that was the end of that!

Over the years, I have become gradually aware that there are many things which Eli promotes which I consider un-Biblical, and find it my Christian duty to address, and I haven’t pulled any punches in doing so. In the process, I have received both destructive and constructive criticism which I willingly accept, but when my statements are completely taken out-of-context and twisted into something I never said, I consider it an affront. Eli James has done this very thing to my writings many times, and I had to finally call a halt to it by completely disassociating what little affiliation we had.

ELI JAMES, A SLIPSHOD BIBLE STUDENT!!!

For an example of Eli James’ careless jockeying with Holy Writ, I will cite his The Great Impersonation, page 113:
    “... That we are confronted with two types of man [at Genesis chapters 1 & 2] is confirmed by the fact that in Hebrew there are two different words for the English word ‘Adam’: #119, adam, pronounced aw-dam and #120, adam, pronounced aw-dawm. The meaning of adam, #119 is ‘to show blood in the face.’ This, of course, can only mean the white race of Adamites. No other race shows blood in the face. The meaning of adam, #120 is ‘a human being’ with the connotation of being ‘mean’ or ‘of low degree.’ But this matter of higher and lower degree only applied to Adam (the individual) before he fell. After the fall, Adamic man became as mortal as all other men. So, we have two reasons, two witnesses for saying that awdawm and awdam are not the same. Awdawm was created on the sixth day and Awdam was created after the seventh day. ...”
    First of all, Strong’s #119 does not appear in the Old Testament until Exo. 25:5 where it says: “And rams’ skins dyed red, and badgers’ skins, and shittim wood ...” In fact, Strong’s #119 appears only ten times in the Old Testament, and always has the meaning of the color “red” (Adam’s color), just the opposite to what Eli is promoting! This assertion on Eli’s part is simply unforgivable! The other nine times that Strong’s #119 is used is at Exo. 26:14; 35:7, 23; 36:19; 39:34; Pro. 23:31; Isa. 1:8; Lam. 4:7; Nah. 2:3.

Secondly, and more importantly the “man” at Gen. 1:26, 27 and Gen. 2:7, 8 are all (four times) the Strong’s #120 (three times as “eth-ha-ADM”, and once as “ADM” only), and not a single one is Strong’s #119! Eli James is one of the three: (1) lazy, (2) ignorant, or (3) highly dishonest! Take your pick! Then Eli goes on to state: “The meaning of adam, #119 is ‘to show blood in the face.’ This, of course, can only mean the white race of Adamites. No other race shows blood in the face. The meaning of adam, #120 is ‘a human being’ with the connotation of being ‘mean’ or ‘of low degree’.” By this hocus-pocus slight-of-hand, Eli applies all of Strong’s #120 to the “other races” category! For practical purposes, Strong #’s 119, 120 & 121 are all the same identical Hebrew word applied to different parts of speech!

Actually, Eli made a drastic error using the phrase, “‘mean’ or ‘of low degree’”, as had he read Strong’s “SIGNS EMPLOYED” at the front of Strong’s Hebrew And Chaldee Dictionary, he might have realized that everything after “:–” is only some of the renderings by the KJV, and one needs to find those passages to understand the context. Strong’s definition of all the Hebrew and Greek words are previous to “:–”. Therefore a man (#120) “of low degree” can be found only at Psa. 62:9 which reads: “Surely men [120] of low degree are vanity, and men [376] of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.” This is a lesson to trust in Yahweh for salvation rather than man (vv. 7 & 8)! Eli wrongly used men “of low degree” as a definition rather than a KJV rendering, and he didn’t take the time to find it. Strong’s only definition for #120 is: “... ruddy, i.e. a human being ... (an individual or the species, mankind ...”. Here’s the evidence, so judge for yourself. But I would hate to send Eli to the grocery store, for it is hard to tell what he might come back with!

Because Eli James has adopted this and many detrimental teachings, I have decided to completely curtail what little affiliation I had with him and his ministry, so people will not equate his false doctrines with my ministry!

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011 at 10:36 AM.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3424#post3424

Clifton Emahiser is being called senile. But we must understand that Clifton Emahiser used to be a distinguished DSCI scholar until recently.

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Belgian Satyr is offline Yet another Belgian Faggot playing DSCI Probationary Member Belgian Satyr is on a distinguished road

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3425

Hello brothers,

Just some "technical" or logical thoughts (please forgive my English):

Eli should make his mind. He begins by stating that negroids and mongoloids are pure creation from Yahweh, under the animal, or beast, class. Then he calls them "other races"!! Other races of WHAT? If they are animals, they cannot be "other races" (implying "other races of men"), period. It seems that Eli wants to confuse people here.

Concerning mamzers, Eli's theories are absurd and EVIL. He claims :
    1) If you are a mamzer, you can ultimately produce a pure bred again by mixing with the pure Whites through x generations. The bad genes "washes out".

If this is so, then you DEMAND that, at each generation, x pure Whites will mix with your offspring "for the good cause"! If this is so, then the Law of Yahweh becomes logically self-contradictory! You can't mix, but you MUST mix, "for the good cause", to wash out that unfortunate lineage!

Worst than that, it becomes a "love" action to give your pure white daughter to a mamzer, in the hope that their offspring will be "more white"! What a mess!!! This "theory" is not only absurd, it is nullification of Yahweh's Law, it is HATE, it is Pharisaism!

2) A mamzer lineage can reproduce itself ONLY by mixing with a pure race, otherwise it dies out.

Well, you must conclude that the arabs exist and continue to exist ONLY because each and every one of them, at each generation, mix with a pure White, or maybe a supposed "pure nigger"! Otherwise the arabs should have disappeared long ago! Same for the jews, the latrinos and all mixed beings. That seems very incredible to me, to say the least!

Eli James is an hypocrite. He denies others the right to differ from his views, requiring proofs from them, while at the same time, he himself can't bring any proof of any kind. He claims that anyone differing with him is a bad guy, who "don't love his brethren", while at the same time he calls these people dangerous and even terrorists! He cites the law "Thou shall love your brethren" but ignore the first law : "Thou shall love thy father above all", that is, the truth above all, above your brethren!

He even claims that Bill Finck and Clifton Emahiser HATE him! Eli James is paranoid.

Eli claims that we must convert our brethren by assuring them that the negroes and mongoloids will be in the Kingdom, and that is apparently the key of these so-called "conversions"! Well, if that is so, these white people love negroes and mongoloids much more than their own kind, and these "conversions" are not true conversions! No, the ONLY key is : who WE are! NOT who the negroes and mongoloids are!!! Eli admits himself that he has not proved anything, but maintains that you must tell HIS own doctrine to white people to "convert" them because it is emotionally more palatable, and the hell with truth! We don't want to make the maximum of "conversions", like the "churches"! Where in the Scriptures do you see that we must be politically correct and popular??? If white people are more concerned by the fate of the negroids and mongoloids than by the fate of the White people, we don't need them and we don't want them, period! They are in love with the world, not with the truth.

Our father tells us precisely that : the world will hate us, PRECISELY because of this message we carry, that the Kingdom is reserved for the White race, not for the others!

I now see Eli James as some sort of kinist or catholic, no more, no less.

Eli James is offline ZOGling mamzer baal-priest Veteran Member Eli James Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Eli James Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Some where I can serve the Mamzer Race!!!

Default SoredMamzer, jewr not even remotely white, so et tu Bryan ben Eliarsmamzer.

SoredMamzer, jewr not even remotely white, so et tu Bryan ben Eliarsmamzer.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3431#post3431

Bryan: I was just trying to describe a person who is primarily white. I suppose I should have said it differently. I never thought you would take offense at such a statement. Obviously, someone who is not 100% White is not White (Deut. 23:2.) But, obviously, such a person will usually be perceived as white.

I was only trying to illustrate the fact that Yahweh does not punish the children for the sins of their fathers, and that we should temper our own desire for the eradication of non-Whites according to the law.

Ezekiel 18:20 tells us, “The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son.”

I think we all correctly concluded that Yahweh will decide that matter; but He will decide based on the offenses such a person wilkl have committed in this lifetime.

We will all be judged according to our works.

Eli

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Does anyone other than Occam know why I look like a Chicago jew???
    ZOGbotting and Baal-Priesting on CI since 1979 . . .
    You'll never get DNA testing on me or Sored-Mamzer, Lindstedt, Russ Walker!!!

LiesInOurMangina is offline Just another ZOGling ass-clown playing CI Probationary Member LiesInOurMangina is on a distinguished road

Default This intra-kike piss-fighting makes my mangina bleed

This intra-kike piss-fighting makes my mangina bleed

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3432

I am not privy to anything that goes on behind the scenes, and missed the shows where this first blew up. I became aware of the situation when Eli sent out the Beast Of The Field email last week and from the tone I could tell he and Bill were having a disagreement, however I didn't know the magnitude.

I listened to SB's interview of Eli last night, and after having listened to that I fail to see the purpose of this apparent witch hunt. Bill and Eli have had differences of opinion in the past and it never reaches this level.

I sincerely hope cooler heads prevail because I think this has been blown out of proportion, and this issue of what happens to the other races after the judgement day I find to be relatively trivial.

TruthInOurTime/LiesInMyMangina

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Michael da ArchMamzer is offline Just another of Rabbi Finckelstein's mamzers Junior Member Michael da ArchMamzer is on a distinguished road

Default Eliar, Eliar, itz our mamzer. . . . sorta

Eliar, Eliar, itz our mamzer. . . . sorta

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3433#post3433

Quote Originally Posted by Eli James View Post
    SoredMamzer, jewr not even remotely white, so et tu Bryan ben Eliarsmamzer.
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3431#post3431

Bryan: I was just trying to describe a person who is primarily white. I suppose I should have said it differently. I never thought you would take offense at such a statement. Obviously, someone who is not 100% White is not White (Deut. 23:2.) But, obviously, such a person will usually be perceived as white.

I was only trying to illustrate the fact that Yahweh does not punish the children for the sins of their fathers, and that we should temper our own desire for the eradication of non-Whites according to the law.

Ezekiel 18:20 tells us, “The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son.”

I think we all correctly concluded that Yahweh will decide that matter; but He will decide based on the offenses such a person wilkl have committed in this lifetime.

We will all be judged according to our works.

Eli
    Well, if read carefully, Eli has not said in this response that if you are NOT 100% Adamic blood you will NOT be offered salvation. Which was the essence of Sword Brethren's question. Of course BryanReo/SoredMamzer/SwordBrethren ain't even remotely white, nor am I nor Eliar, so what us mamzers are doing about all this pissing and moaning about who is and who is not whigger is sort of stupid, even for us infiltrating mamzers and jewboys.

Last edited by Michael on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Michael da ArchMamzer is offline Just another of Rabbi Finckelstein's mamzers Junior Member Michael da ArchMamzer is on a distinguished road

Default I'se beginning to suspect Eliar sounds a trace sephardic jewniversalist

I'se beginning to suspect Eliar sounds a trace sephardic jewniversalist

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3434#post3434

I am also disturbed at Eli's accusation that we in Identity "desire for the eradication of non-Whites according to the law". This accusation of course carries criminal consequences in current earthly jurisdictions, and to me as a trained and certified lawyer is very concerning. The word desire is of course a word that can be interchanged with the word "intent", ie, mens rea, and the crime of threatening to kill in current earthly jurisdictions requires that intent.

We in Identity of course are merely declaring to, or putting on notice, listeners of Yahweh's law, THAT IS TO BE METTED OUT BY YAHWEH, UNDER YAHWEH'S JURISDICTION, NOT US. There is a very clear distinction. There is no nexus between a notice giver, and a reciever of the notice, and a third party jurisdiction, in respect to that third party's jurisdiction, laws, and judgements. We act in a way that is no different to an every day preacher standing at a pulpit putting his congregation ON NOTICE of Yahweh's law and future judgement. Moreover, we are no different to a man on the street, in a earthly jurisdiction where penalties include death, putting another person ON NOTICE of the current law, and the consequences of breaking the same.

Additionally, Eli in this above answer to Sword Brethren is of course taking out of context the law of not imputing on one's child the sins of the parent. Of course this law by no means erodes the scriptural law against corrupting one's Adamic blood.

Unfortunately, the parallels between the mode, sophistication, and consequences of Eli's arguments and those used by the Pharisees when they were in debate with Yahshua cannot be missed.

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Default Looks like the mamzer worms turned

Looks like the mamzer worms turned

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3435

Looks like the mamzers who used to support Eliar turned on Eliar and because Finckelstein has a forum and activities, turned. Eliar James doesn't have a forum and a circus and Rabbi Finckelsheenie does. So the newer mamzers and jews and ZOGbots are going with Finckelsheenie because it is more fun to play Christian Identity with activities while Eliar James has more of the old-line mamzers and tards.

Last edited by Librarian; 07-26-2011 at 11:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast