Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE flaw of White Nationalism is whiggers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE flaw of White Nationalism is whiggers.

THE flaw of White Nationalism is whiggers.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3549#post3549
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...130#post153130
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...c.php?f=7&t=14

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...c.php?f=7&t=14

The flaw of White Nationalism is the same flaw of the Militia Movement:

The instant someone did something about it, like Timothy McVeigh did concerning Waco, the militia generals except for myself and Gary Hunt, denounced Timothy McVeigh.

Every single whigger militia general took upon himself to define what was 'acceptable' militia activity. Having defined yapping about what the NWO/ZOG was doing to screw them and other CONstipational-idiotidolator whiggers as the only acceptable policy, whenever it came down to the nut-cutting of direct action they always pissed down their legs and ran for the tall grass. They couldn't even endorse violence against ZOG after it happened under the pretext for which they had formed in the first place. Having no reason to exist because of their moral and physical cowardice -- they didn't.

What is White Nationalism about: Killing jews, niggers, muds, and as many whiggers as is necessary to create a Whites-only homeland. Since I'm Dual-Seedline Christian Identity I demand a Christian Theocratic dictatorship of the DSCI clergy. If I don't get what I want, it won't be for lack of trying.

Now I know what I want and I have no problem with advocating violence to achieve it. My propaganda is simple: Take advantage of the inevitable collapse to kill whoever won't go along with the program.

But this thread is really nothing but whiggers along with a few mamzers yapping that White Nationalism is what some dead guys said it was or wasn't. I've been on these listservers and to rallies. And all it is are nuts yapping about how whigger nutsionalism must be made in their own solipsistic image. Anonymous whiggers have never caused or created any Revolution. Every Revolution has been made with men who were willing to use violence and terror to get their way -- and did so. The Revolutionaries might have quoted a bunch of dead guys, but they were firmly grounded in the here and now as to how to seize power.

If you are a White Nationalist, then you support unconditionally each and every act of violence against ZOG. You gloat whenever every ZOG jewp (jew-dupe troop) gets killed fighting for ZOG in a foreign land. You piss on a jewp's grave, telling all and sundry that it is the only water that jewp will get where it is going. Like Elijah, you tell every regime criminal that like the House of Ahab, those who die in the cities are to be eaten by the dogs and those who die in the fields are to be eaten by the birds. You have nothing but hatred and contempt for the way things are and anyone who keeps it that way.

None of you have any control over what happens in this civil war, any more than the militia generals did over Timothy McVeigh. If you are smart, you don't want to know about it first-hand. But if you can't side with the freedom fighters who do whatever they deem fit against the racial and regimeist enemies of our People, then you are siding with the Enemy of our People and are a coward, a liar, a fool and a traitor -- and a fraud. None of you have any real say in White Nationalism because you are not willing to ante up what it takes to be a player. As a result, you fraudulent anonymous whigger nutsionalists will dry up and run off like the militia generals did.

THE flaw of White Nationalism is whiggers. Stupid cowardly thieving yapping lying treasonous whiggers.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.pastorlindstedt.org

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 01-28-2009, 01:13 AM

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3551#post3551
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...135#post153135

Ultimately you can't be a White Nationalist and hate your own race. Especially the majority of it.

If you do you're ultimately a self-hating white. Separate and categorize as much as you want, it doesn't make your perspective anymore valid.

My hero knew that so-called knights of the pen were cowards, but that didn't stop him from reaching out to the common man instead of denouncing them.

Try to empathize a little with people who are often caught between a rock and a hard place, have been miseducated, are fearful or reprisal, and have little room to do what's right at all without being totally annihilated.

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 01-28-2009, 01:30 AM

Comment

Knowing reality is sanity. -Or- Be Unlike Minnie Mouse, Not Fucking Goofy.

Knowing reality is sanity. -Or- Be Unlike Minnie Mouse, Not Fucking Goofy.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3552
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...162#post153162

Originally posted by Alia
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...135#post153135

Ultimately you can't be a White Nationalist and hate your own race. Especially the majority of it.

If you do you're ultimately a self-hating white. Separate and categorize as much as you want, it doesn't make your perspective anymore valid.

My hero knew that so-called knights of the pen were cowards, but that didn't stop him from reaching out to the common man instead of denouncing them.

Try to empathize a little with people who are often caught between a rock and a hard place, have been miseducated, are fearful or reprisal, and have little room to do what's right at all without being totally annihilated.
      Alia, if you do not know what is, and what is going on, then you do not understand reality. Those unable to cope with reality are delusional and therefore insane. Your inability to deal with reality as it is leads many of us to think you are insane. Or, like Minnie Mouse, fucking goofy.

Reading the works of Hitler is like reading the works of Mao, Stalin, Lenin. Each of these political figures knew where they were in history and what people they were dealing with. They dealt with people as they are, not how they wished they were. Politics is the art of the possible.

Now who is right? Me or 666 ZOGling whigger ass-clowns thinking that they are whigger nutsionalists? Leadership is daring to say that one is right and that fools are wrong. I have no self hatred, Alia. Whereas you positively wallow in it, threatening to kill youself every couple of days to where I have to try to talk you down.

Alia, act like a queen, and you will be treated as such. Act like a whigger, and you will likewise be treated as such.

I love Whites, not as they mostly are, but as they can be. And, no successful general ever succeeded by spending precious limited resources to rescue F Troop, but rather supported where his elite made a breakthrough. Being a competent general means that you destroy the enemy and limit your own casualties by bringing the war to a successful conclusion.

Hitler established a eugenics kort for his weak, his stupid, his useless eaters. And they were not encouraged to breed but rather sterilized. Next on your reading list is Lothrup Stoddard's "Into the Night" concerning his 1940 visit to Nazi Germany where the author not only met Hitler but attended a eugenics kort. Hitler did not coddle his feebs any more than Hitler coddled 'his' jews.

Did not Christ say that the unprofitable servant would have taken away what little he had that he had not put to good use?

My father had a first cousin Corrine who would not settle down with her first husband and have a child. He likened her to a heifer who would not settle down and have a calf, saying that such a heifer would have earned a one-way ticket to the packing plant. The shot hit home and made the rounds amongst the family and ever after Corrine and my father would fight. I still remember that strumpet in her brassier fighting with my father when I was ten at Grand-uncle Thure Lindstedt's farm at Wessington Springs, South Dakota. She was anything but weak, but her system was so screwed up by the pill, she never had a child by her second husband, who wouldn't put up with the shit that her first husband did from her, so he divorced her for barrenness.

A good farmer or rancher puts down or sells his weak or unfit stock, Alia. If we wish to survive as a race, we will have to do no less.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 01-28-2009, 04:28 AM

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3553
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...261#post153261

I'm going to ignore the fact that what your third paragraph contains an outright lie about me.

However unfit you think most people are, it's not your place to decide that unless you actually have some power, then you can start making the important decisions and rise or fall for it. You can cry and whine and moan about how inferior they are all you want, but what can you accomplish - what have you accomplished - that they cannot?

The fact is, if you believe your race consists of a majority of "ass-clowns" and "whiggers" then you hate your race, and you should stop right there. It may be true but whining about it does no good to those people, or anyone else. Do you realise that you spew more hatred, negativity, and condemnation toward the white race that the vilest Obama-feeding Jerimiah Wright? Perhaps you should transfer out of CI and into Trinity United.

I'm the most negative person in the world and I understand that most white people in this country have been brainwashed, beaten down, and have had their culture stolen. Why don't you do something productive that actually gives their culture back to them rather than spewing filth about what they've been made into for lack of tutelage?

I'm a little sick of your "whigger" label, Martin. I'm sick of it on me, and I'm sick of it on ultimately, everyone but you. If you can't admit that the average white person is inherently better than the average nigger, as I've said, stop right there, and transfer to a white-hating church where you belong.

You're not going to get me to apologize for this. You hate your race, and you have no sympathy for individuals who haven't had the exact upbringing you have. You simply fail to realize that an unloved child, the chain of culture broken, does not become the perfect military-trained, gun-toting, racially aware good white man you've set your standards for. Your comment about "what they could become" doesn't excuse your flagrant disregard for the fact that a homeless, cultureless dog does not absorb the perfect shining ideal of white nationalism on his own. The more you retreat and separate yourself from these whiggers, and the less you reach out to them, the more of a collaborator with the current education system you become. Coddling? God no. Understanding? You could use some, quite frankly.

The next time you call the name whigger to any racially aware white person who is so much as trying, so much as caring, so much as giving a rat's ass for the fate of their race, I am cutting you off.

Originally posted on StumbleInn on 01-28-2009, 01:30 AM

Comment

Working...
        X