• Show
Clear All

• Son Defends Mother Accused of Threatening A Judge

Son Defends Mother Accused of Threatening A JudgeBy

By Jake Taylor
    POSTED: 4:36 pm MDT March 26, 2011

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3576#post3576
    http://www.localnews8.com/news/27333138/detail.html

POCATELLO, Idaho -- The son of the woman accused of writing a threatening letter to Judge Gaylen Box wants people to understand why his mother did what she did.

The man says his mother, Lorene Luna, was actually trying to frame his estranged wife.

"She didn't have any intentions of anybody actually getting hurt,” said Chris Luna.

Since a threatening letter found on the wall of the Bannock County Courthouse caused an evacuation and brought in a hazmat team, the police have arrested Lorene A. Luna, and determined there was no dangerous substance in the envelope.

Chris Luna says his life was threatened in the letter as well, and he spent a night in a safe house.

Despite that, he says his mother never meant a word of the letter, but that it was a misguided attempt to help in his custody case against his wife.

"The thing is, she made it to look like my soon-to-be ex-wife had written the letter. My wife and I, we're going through a custody battle with my child,” said Chris Luna.

In fact, he said, it's hard for his mom to always understand the ramifications of what she does.

"She has some learning disabilities, and she's been on disability for over 20 years. She doesn't exactly think like everyone else, so, I really don't think she understood the extent of the trouble she was getting herself into,” said Chris Luna.

Lorene Luna will return in a matter of weeks to the Bannock County Courthouse to face a charge of misdemeanor threatening of a judicial officer.

“There should be some repercussions for what she's done, but I do ask that they be lenient with her, because, like I said before, there was really no danger to anyone,” said Chris Luna.

He says he would have stopped her if he'd known what she was planning, but he can understand her motivations.

"I don't condone what she did, but I can understand why she did it, where she was coming from. No, it wasn't the right way to do things, but like I said before, I can understand. She was trying to protect my daughter,” said Chris Luna.

Although a hazmat team was called in to examine the envelope, Chris says his mother didn't put any kind of powder in the letter. PrintEmailReport a typo or inaccuracy

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3577#post3577

Yeah, Lets just give her a slap on the wrist for wasting the time of people that could have been used in a really crisis, oh and not to mention our tax payers money, but since I'm sure your mother doesn't pay taxes on her fixed income who cares. I think they should lay it to her. There should be mandatory jail time, community service to pay back the community, fines, and much, much more. This kind of thing should not be taken lightly. IT IS NOT OKAY TO DO THIS, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT TYPE OF DISABILITY YOU HAVE. If you mother cannot function in society maybe you should consider a state house to protect her from this type of thing happening again and I would definitely recommend not leaving your child with her if she is unable to tell the difference between right and wrong. As for you and your divorce problems.............not a pubic matter and Im sure the judge will look into it and decide. It looks to me like a desperate measure on your part as I'm sure you had something to do with it. If your mother is as handicapped as you say, many people who are mentally retarded (for a lack of a better word) often do not make decision like this on their own, some one tells them to do it and they are unable to make the decision not to. Also I think there are laws in place about you displaying your ex wifes medical history on here publicly, its called HIPAA, you should look it up. She has her right to privacy as do you. There are two sides to every story and obviously there is more to this than you let on. Hopefully your case is reviewed carefully as you seem light a sly one who is always trying to play the victim as most predators do. Praying for your child, since it isn't her fault she was born into such a wreck. And no matter what is wrong with her mother, its her mother and she will always love her. You need to remember that as one day she may blame you for things. Best thing to do is to separate as peacefully as possible for your childs sake. I mean you are a young guy so how much could have changed in your wife since you married her. Obviously you trusted her when you decided to have a child with her. Less worrying about yourself more worrying about your baby.

Numero Uno of Meercats

Comment

So it wasn't a domestic terrorist case after all

So it wasn't a domestic terrorist case after all

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3578#post3578

Chris Luna isn't telling the truth on this matter. Joy weighs 83 lbs, Chris Luna weighs 240 lbs. He's a victimizer pretending to be deathly afraid of a woman less than a third his weight. Yeah right.

He took away the keys to the gun safe and is playing the 'abused victim' and had her put in the mental ward when in fact he is the one who beats his wife. She went back to him when she should have gotten a divorce, and for her pains now her conniving husband put her in a nuthouse where she found another man who doesn't beat up on her, and wants a divorce at her expense.

By the way, 17 deputy sheriffs, US Marshalls and sundry policemen arrested the 83-lb woman, charged her with felonies, and lead her in chains before Chris Luna and their three-year-old daughter. One of the female bailiffs chewed on Luna's butt over having the daughter see this production.

However, the judge wasn't fooled. The judge figured out that this letter wasn't written by Joy and turned her loose. Told Luna that if it was shown that he was abusing the system in order to get a divorce and full custody of the child and have Joy pay child support that this fraud would have consequences against himself. The police have viewed the evidence and different conclusions have come to light.

So from what has turned out is that some masked guy is caught on video putting the letter to the courthouse door. Now it turns out that Chris' mother 'wrote' the letter. Why is it that those of us who know more of the matter think that Chris Luna got Mommie Dearest to write the letter and then placed it on the door in order to frame his estranged wife who got tired of being used as a punching bag?

Chris knows how to game the System. However, its real record is no mystery to those who know him. Need we say what Chris did as a juvenile?

What some of us can't figure out is why it was necessary to send 17 law-enforcement personnel to chain up some 83-lb battered wife facing a divorce, when her 240-lb husband's mother who actually wrote the letter only gets a misdemeanor summons? That ain't right. If Mommie Dearest wrote the letter and Chris put her up to it, they both should get serious prison time.

HonestOpinion doesn't know Chris Luna like we know Chris. But he did figure out that Chris is a sly victimizer playing the victim.

Chris wants to play the victim before an audience of fools. Keep it up, Chris and we will put out the true facts and nobody will ever want to do anything but put you away just like they put away your brother. Behave. Behave now. The prisons are full of 'criminal geniuses' like yourself.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      http://spacemirror.net/lindstedt/lindstedt

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

I have a free slate to slander my wife before others chime in

I have a free slate to slander my wife before others chime in

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3579#post3579

The reason my mother was trying to protect my daughter was because my wife, Joy, is very mentally unstable. She often neglected and at times even abused my daughter. Things got so bad that I had to get a protection order to protect my daughter from her mother harming her. Joy recently got out of the Behavioral Health Unit at Portneuf Medical Center after threatening to shoot me with my shotgun and threatening to kill herself. Joy and I first started talking about divorce and custody when I found out that she had started seeing a man she met in the mental hospital after she got out. After I had her served with the divorce papers on March 3rd, she came over to my house and my daughter had climbed up onto my coffee table to get her attention. Joy took her anger out on my daughter by shoving her off of the table. I made her leave and after talking with Family Services Alliance and a counselor at ISU I filed for the protection order. My mother is a good woman, she has never been in trouble before, and she is a major part of my daughter's life.
        I'm often violent.

Comment

The other social workers thought that a crack whore was a better parent

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3580#post3580

Talkeetna101:

Apparently, you have never lost custody of your children, because of a physical disability, and have been denied court ordered visitation, by a woman who is a convicted 'crack ho', just because the State you reside in, believes the kids should always go to the mother, no matter what, and you are 'unfit', because you are disabled, but far from being unable to care for the children. I have and it is expensive and very heart rendering to remedy, due to the almighty wisdom of the State's DCFS, who think they can play God. They don't protect and watch out for the children, they just enjoy their egos and power trips. I was tempted, at times, to take drastic measures, but chose not to, for the sake of my kids. All the Court, DCFS and the State did, was make it very hard, on the children, because rational and logical thoughts and actions, were beyond their understanding. The 'system' is a joke and very biased against fathers and their rights.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-28-2011, 11:59 PM.
          ===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
          I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

It's not like it is a federal offense . . .

It's not like it is a federal offense . . .

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3581#post3581

It is not defined as a felony offense at all because there was no weapon involved and no one was ever in danger. Here is the law on the matter:

http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/ids...CT18-1353A.htm

18-1353A.Threats against state officials of the executive, legislative or judicial branch or elected officials of a county or city. Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier, any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of or to inflict bodily harm upon any state elected official of the executive or legislative branch, or any justice, judge or magistrate of the judicial branch, or person appointed to fill the vacancy of a state elected official of the executive or legislative branch of the state of Idaho, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against a state elected official of the executive or legislative branch, or any justice, judge or magistrate of the judicial branch, or person appointed to fill the vacancy of a state elected official of the executive or legislative branch of the state of Idaho, or upon any elected official of any county or city, is guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction thereof shall be fined not to exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000) and shall be sentenced to not to exceed one (1) year in the county jail. If such threat is made while the defendant exhibits a firearm or other dangerous or deadly weapon, the defendant shall be guilty of a felony. Upon a second or subsequent conviction of an offense under this section, the defendant shall be guilty of a felony and shall be sentenced to a term of not to exceed five (5) years in the state penitentiary.

No, it is not okay to disrupt the judicial system, not in any matter. However, it is important to look at all circumstances of the matter to determine what the appropriate sentence should be. That is why there are limits on a sentence but they are not a fixed sum for everyone. Some important facts to consider are that no one was in danger, my mom has never been in trouble before, she has a mental handicap and has been on disability for over 20 years and because of that disability she does not understand things quite like most people do, and she thought she was doing what was best to protect her grand-daughter from her abusive mother. I don't think what she did was right but if she has to spend time in jail or gets stuck in Pocatello on supervised probation, then it will only hurt my daughter and me. I fill that the best solution for everyone will be for her to have a fine and if probation is ordered for it to be unsupervised. You may think that is too lenient but first understand that my mother is on a fixed income less than minimum wage would offer because she can't work, she has never been in trouble before and after this incident she understands that doing such a thing is not right and will not help anyone, and I will be around to make sure she stays out of trouble.

I am graduating from ISU in May and I'm not from this part of the state. There are no jobs in my field in this area that pay a livable wage and I'm counting on my mom to be there for me to help me with my daughter after I move. Unfortunately my soon-to-be ex-wife is so mentally unstable that she is a danger to my daughter and is not capable of helping out with her. I hope that one day she gets the help she needs so that she can be a part of her daughter's life but as of right now she needs to stay away so that my daughter will be safe.

I'm often violent.

Comment

I am such a shithead.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3582

Talkeetna101

I work with chronic Physically, Mentally and Emotionally challenged people and there is no way that anyone can have anyone else 'committed' for observation/evaluation, in any mental health facility, without due cause, due process of law and/or a long history of being a danger to themselves or others and is presenting an immediate danger, which could warrant a 72 hour hold. You state that Mr. Luna took the keys to the gun safe. Why would he do that, unless he feared that she may use a firearm against him, herself and/or the daughter? It has been happening with regular frequency, lately. I can find no record of Mr. Luna being cited for any domestic violence offenses, restraining or protective orders, etc.

So, this comes down to a "he said/she said" type situation and for all anyone knows, you and others standing up for the wife may very well be friends or relatives, who wish to see Mr. Luna lose custody and possibly visitations rights. If the wife wants a divorce, she will get one, since Idaho is a 'No Fault' state, so at issue is custody of the daughter.

I still feel inclined to believe Mr. Luna, as I have seen many cases like this one, where false things have been spread, by the woman, because in Utah and Idaho, women are favored, anyway, and often allege abuse to get their way and the courts tend to feel sympathy, for the woman, (Alleged Victim), as a result. TRO's and Ex-Parte' RO's are quite easy to get, nowadays. Back in my day, cheating was the thing people used against each other, but now, cheating is no big deal, so abuse- physical, mental, emotional and/or sexual are often claimed, to put the father in a very bad light.

But, for the sake of argument, if what you say is actually true, then the daughter doesn't need to be with any of them and should be adopted out to a caring and loving family, but NOT by the State. District 7 is way under staffed and broke, to boot. A private agency or through an adoption attorney would be wiser and much better and less stressful, for the little girl, involved. Also, if it is true, it doesn't help the wife's case, if she kept going back to him. And IF you are a real Pastor, you have no business or right, to be airing any confidential and/or private information, on a public website, for all the world to see. The courts are where the accusations, you are claiming, should be presented. If they are false, you may well have a slander and/or defamation suit filed against you, by Mr. Luna. I certainly would, Pastor or not. But, I do think that Mr. Luna ought not air his dirty marital laundry, on here, either. The story is about his mother and a threatening letter, placed in a public government building.

If the Grandmother is such a danger, to her grand daughter and is actually lacking the mental capacity to aid in the care of her, she needs to be adjudicated as such, through the due process of law, separate from the criminal proceeding that will come with her involvement in the letter.

As for the LE agencies and the numerous agents of those agencies, who responded to arrest the wife, had probable cause, at that time, and they take those threats very seriously. They were following proper protocol for such a situation. Mr. Luna could not dictate how she was taken into custody. If it is found that Mr. Luna was complicit in any way, with the writing and placing of the letter, then he will get his turn in the shackles.

However this all plays out, I sincerely pray that the best interests and welfare of the child is paramount to everyone, involved. In the end, she stands to suffer and lose the most, through no fault of her own.

===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
              I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

Truth is defined by what side you are on

Truth is defined by what side you are on

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3583

Having received all the benefits of illegal torture and drugging for two and a half years in a mental institution because I insisted on being my own lawyer in a bogus child molestation charge which had to be dismissed because my grandson refused to lie against me, let me say that I have a lot of experience with 'law enforcement' and mental-health 'professionals'. Suffice it to say that my tales of abuse and torture are believable simply because you can't make up all the horrific facts that are routine in the treatment of those deemed unable to defend themselves. Some of the stories I tell are so 'out there' that while they are sorta funny in telling about the antics of insane criminals and even more insane social workers and psychiatrists were not at all funny when they happened.

The government (and their lackeys serving this regime) does whatever it wants whenever it wants with no accountability. If any of you out there believes otherwise, then you are the ones who are delusional.

So rather than debate the issue against those who love the government, I propose to simply get some payback against the System and let them decide to confess to their crimes. I'd simply limit the psychiatric maladies to one -- Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome. There would be no insanity defense because I don't believe in bothering with insane criminals who were functional enough to commit horrific crimes. On the other hand, those who make false complaints need to be summarily executed when detected with extreme prejudice as well.

From what I've heard, Joy Britton has asked the local prosecutor if nothing but a misdemeanor charges will be filed against Lorena Luna. That is what the prosecutor says. Seems that since this is not a federal 'domestic terrorism' case but rather nothing but some criminal trying to win a divorce and custody case by staging/framing his wife then of course it becomes a misdemeanor. There is one law for a disobedient silly little girl who married a criminal against her father's wishes, and then when that criminal wants to go to the feds and tell them that his estranged wife is Aryan Nations then the FBI, US Marshall's Service, Department of Homeland Security, Idaho State Police, Sheriff's Department, and pretty much all the local, state, and federal piglice simply MUST come out in platoon strength and arrest this 83-lb supposed maniac domestic terrorist split-tail. Shame there was no excuse to shoot her in the face or something because she had nothing to do with it like you people allow in Idaho. However, when Ol' Green-Tooth forges a letter and Chris gets an accomplice to tape it to the korthouse door, why, no big deal. Treat it as less than a parking ticket.

I suppose it all depends on what side you are on as to whether that is right.

Now, I am not under Chris Luna's bogus protection order as I live in Missouri. So Chris can't phone me like he does with John and Lorinda Britton, violating the bogus protection order he asked for and got. Now I could post all these pictures of domestic abuse I've gotten back when Joy was seeking a divorce from her husband. Chris was going to be ground exceedingly fine when the divorce was being sought back in late 2009 and early 2010. But a disobedient little girl decided to jump into her husband's car and give him yet another chance, and pretty much everyone decided to wash their hands given that betrayal.

So, no more time and money will be spent on a disobedient little girl who made her own bed, especially given that there is no more money or good-will to spend. Somebody gave a whole folder of domestic abuse pictures to the reporter who wrote this story, and if he wants to go all 'Jerry Springer' with it, then so be it.

What I can do is to make it quite clear, however, as to what actually happened and let the chips fall where they may. Chris Luna would be extremely stupid to pursue litigation against myself when all that needs to happen is to open up some sealed court records, which will remain closed unless I get a subpoena to open them.

The facts in this matter are pretty clear, at least to those on our side:

Calculating criminal predator husband wants to get rid of stupid nutty wife and have her support him. So he has his even nuttier mother forge a letter and has a confederate or himself post said letter on korthouse door. Then he calls the federal, state and local piglice, telling them that nutty wife is Aryan Nations and a domestic terrorist and a platoon of federal, state and local piglice swarm her and place her in chains. The local judge figures out that the letter has been forged and lets the wife go and lectures criminal husband as does female bailiff not liking the fact that criminal husband is showing this off to three-year-old daughter the stupid nutty wife's/mother's [mis]treatment. Then green-toothed nuttier criminal husband's mother gets caught dead to rights and charged with a misdemeanor. Meanwhile, criminal husband, not liking how this is going, then decides to air this before the pub[l]ic via the press. And so it goes, with partisans of both sides piling in. Quite a little [a]morality tale we have here.

Joy Britton is stupid and weak and disobedient and she made her bed when she went back to Chris Luna after all the effort spent in getting her a divorce. She betrayed her father and mother and friends and having made her bed, should lie in it. However, should parasitic criminals like Chris Luna live off of her? She is barely able to take care of herself as it is. The aviation community is a small one, and nobody within it will want some lying criminal working on their helicopter when lives and so much money are at stake. Should even a decaying and doomed society support dysfunctional criminals and welfare addicts without any social skills other than working the System, and sucking up to the piglice and social workers, especially those who are so worthless that a jury of their fellow parasites figured out that their fellow social worker was an unfit father?

So what anyone believes depends on what side they are on.

Since what anyone believes depends upon what side they are on, I don't believe in holding much of a trial for regime criminals by a revolutionary regime. Like all Revolutionary soldiers, I think it sufficient to simply round up regime criminals, torture them until they confess, and then finish them off. But first a civil war in which all those who support the current failed state are enslaved and/or exterminated. That way will certainly settle things.

After all, that is what your side has planned for those on our side. One law for us, another preferential law and treatment for those on the side of a wicked and parasitical regime. Sounds like perfect fodder for a civil war -- or a Great Tribulation.

http://spacemirror.net/lindstedt/lindstedt

Comment

I am a victim of an 83-lb female psychopath

I am a victim of an 83-lb female psychopath

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3584

Martin can say whatever he wants to try to cloud the issue and bury the truth with lies and deceit that come from Joy's family. Martin is a self proclaimed pastor in Missouri. He is best is Joy's dad's best friend although they only know each other through the internet. So it is easy to see where his motivations come from. Yes, Joy is about 83 pounds, this is because she is anorexic. She would not only neglect to feed herself but she would also neglect to feed my child and because of it my daughter spent a week in the hospital for failure to thrive. Yes, I am a lot bigger than my estranged wife, about 215 pounds. However, I never beat her as Martin Lindstedt has proclaimed. If I had then she would have had me arrested for doing so. Yes, I am afraid that she would have used the gun or may have someone else try to attack me even now. My fear is based on the fact that you cannot always protect yourself from the unknown and what you don't see coming. She did however admit to the police that she had threatened me. Idaho being the state of women's rights as it is and not men's rights did not charge her because I was able to get the gun's out of the house and the key I took from Joy was the extra key to my truck because I locked my guns inside there. Joy did try to get to the guns but lied to the police by saying she never had access to them. Since she was questioned outside the house I did not find out about this until after the fact when I requested a copy of the police report. Luckily the fact that I am a lot bigger than her allowed me to get to the guns and get them out to protect my life. There was no doubt in my mind that she was serious about the threat to shoot me. We have been married for over 4 years and over the years she has become more and more unstable. She has needed help for a long time but refused to see a doctor while we were together.

Notice that Martin suggests I am trying to play victim and does not address that the protection order is for my child as well. I have evidence which will prove in court that Joy has abused my child. What my mother had done was wrong and entirely of her own doing. I did say that my mother has a mental handicap but she is not mentally retarded. Of course she knew what she was doing was wrong but in her mind it was justified by the fact that what she was doing would protect my daughter. I do not feel what she did was right and she will be punished according to what is fair and reasonable which is to be determined by the judicial system just as the judicial system will determine what is fair and reasonable in the case of my divorce and custody battle with Joy.

Now it does seem to me that I would have just cause for filing suit against Martin Lindstedt and John Britton for the defamation of character and slander put on this website. I add John Britton's name because that is Joy's father, and Martin Lindstedt has surely received his incorrect information from him. Now it could be threatened that a suit could be made of me for the same about Joy but the difference is that I have facts to prove that what I say is true and not libel but what has been said about me has been entirely untrue and unfounded. I'm not saying that I am perfect, no one is. If you want to know my record than it is public information. As for Joy being charged with felonies, that never happened. I do regret that what my mother had done caused Joy to spend one night in jail for an offense that she did not commit, and all that she had been charged with was a misdemeanor for violation of the protection order. That is all public information as well. Thank you to those that support the best interest of my daughter and to those who are blinded by fictitious stories I hope that you are not blinded forever because nothing good can come from the blind leading the blind.

I'm often violent.

Comment

One Rule for Some, Another Rule For Joy

One Law For Some, Another Rule For Joy

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3585#post3585

An interesting farrago of outright lies and half-truths, Chris. What one believes is altogether a function of what side you are on.

Two weeks your father-in-law, John Britton, asked me to draft a letter for him asking you to quietly get a divorce without any dirty linen aired in public, and for you and Joy to agree to joint custody. Then he would take you to Alaska with him to work together for the benefit of all in the family. You informed him that you had already pulled an 'accomplished fact' by getting a protective order out on your wife as supposedly fearing for your life and for your daughter's life. You were back to your old tricks again.

When Joy went back to you in January 2010, she let down all the people in her corner who had spent much money and time in trying to get a divorce which would have finished you off. Joy should have gotten the divorce and then had the upper hand, but she let you off the hook for a well-deserved crushing. You are rather manipulative, and only respect an overwhelming position of strength.

So the next thing we hear is that Joy is being dragged in chains by 17 law enforcement personnel, including from the US Marshals Service like another Ruby Ridge, that before a closed courtroom it is figured out that Joy wasn't the one who wrote this letter -- Green-Tooth was -- and that the judge in this case warned you that it wouldn't go well if it was shown that you had something to do with it. To show your utter amoral depravity, you brought in your daughter in order to see your wife, her mother, humiliated in chains before the law. You wanted your little daughter to see her mother ground into dirt by the law.

Well, now the worm has turned, hasn't it? Contrast an 83-lb woman being dragged in chains by 17 state and federal policemen with the 'treatment' given your mother who wrote the letter. No chains. no shackles, no closed courtroom, no federal domestic terrorism police, not even a felony charge for forgery for a woman easily twice Joy's weight. And much tears and flop-doodle about how you all are victims of some anorexic woman who has taken up with another man who treats her kinder. In fact, under this other man's treatment Joy has gained ten pounds. A beaten cow produces little milk but one gently milked produces much even when you have't bought -- or beaten -- the cow yet.

Now you know how to game the System, Chris. John Britton asked me if he should write a letter to the police asking why the disparity in treatment for Joy, his daughter, and 'Ol Green-Tooth, your mother. He knows the score. You are merely a chisler off the System and John is Neumann Britton's nephew and alleged Aryan Nations pastor. And so the System is out to destroy him in order to create a Brave New World in which those like us can be legally hunted down, enslaved and murdered by law enforcement. I told John to DEFINITELY NOT write a letter to the police. They are not our friends.

But now you want to use the media to get your mother off for doing something that everyone who knows you suspects, quite rightly, that you directed. You get 'Ol Green-Tooth to write the letter, you go through the motions of pretending to be terrified of your 83-lb wife, you use your daughter to justify your behavior. Then 'Ol Green-Tooth gets caught, the local and federal police, figuring out that this can't be used as a provocation for a 'domestic terrorism' show trial, decide to let Ol' Green-Tooth slide out with a misdemeanor without chains and an occupying army of piglice. But rather than quit while you are ahead, you decide to air your dirty laundry before the press and public.

Well, so be it. John Britton has neither the money or inclination to protect a daughter who will not obey her father. However, if you end up going to prison over your tricks -- and contrary to your notions, you are no more a criminal genius than all the rest of those locked up in prison -- and you and your wife's daughter might end up becoming another stolen white foster-child put up for auction by an increasingly corrupt and evil state regime. This regime may well well let you and Ol' Green-Tooth slide given that it doesn't look like an 'Aryan Nations' domestic terrorism show-trial can be fabricated like it was against Edgar Steele and Kevin Harpham. But maybe not. Those who know you think that you got 'Ol Green-Tooth to write the letter, and either you or an associate put it to the courthouse door. We know you Chris. And to know, know, know you is NOT to love love love you.

Insofar as suing me for libel and defamation is concerned, do you really want me pawing through your juvenile record which will be opened if you are stupid enough to sue? . . . . No, I don't think so either.

The world of aviation is a small one. Pilots rely on mechanics to do a good job of fixing a helicopter. Will any helicopter pilot feel safe flying in a bird in which a known liar and forger has worked on it and who certifies that he fixed it according to standards? No, I don't think so, either.

What say you stop trying to control things and game the System, Chris? You've already violated your bogus protective order you intiated trying to contact John and Lorinda Britton. What say you give up the bogus protective order, you file for divorce and ask for joint custody, that there is a quickie no-fault divorce and all of you go on living your lives in peace and your and Joy's daughter have both parents living separately instead of one in prison and that other in a mental institution? You do remember putting Joy in a mental institution in the first place, Oh, Prince of Sons-in-Law, don't you?

Since you have decided to bring this matter out into the open, then let the chips fall where they may. You might be able to game the System, but there are some White men that neither you nor none else do control at all.

http://spacemirror.net/lindstedt/lindstedt/

Comment

You are in Coontempt of Criminal

You are in Coontempt of Criminal

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3586#post3586

The judicial system will handle things from here with both my case and my mothers. I trust that in both cases a fair and reasonable outcome will occur because I believe in the system that our country has instituted. At this point you are trying to interfere in 2 ongoing court cases and may yourself be in violation of the protection order because you are acting as a 3rd party contact on Joy's behalf.

This website states the following in its Terms of Use:

User Conduct

You agree not to take any action that interferes with the proper working of the Web Site; imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site's infrastructure; might compromise the security of the Web Site; render the Web Site or the Service inaccessible to others; or otherwise cause damage to the Web Site or any Content contained on the Web Site. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content on the Web Site except as expressly authorized by IBS in these Terms of Use or by a written agreement between you and IBS.
                      On some parts of the Web Site, you can post messages or express your comments on a given topic, or start a new topic to which others can respond. You agree not to upload, distribute, post or otherwise publish through the Web Site or the Service:

a. any information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, messages, videos or other material ("Material") that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights or rights of privacy or publicity of any party;
                      b. any libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, advertising, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal Material;
                      c. any Material that you do not have the right to transmit under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
                      d. any Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
                      e. any Material that harms minors in any way.

You have violated part b. of the user conduct. Any further comments from you to me or about me will be considered further harassment and you may be at risk of receiving criminal charges for your actions.

I'm often violent.

Comment

I'm not scared of you. I'm 10-lbs fatter, 6 inches taller and at least 3 inches longer!!!

I'm not scared of you. I'm 10-lbs fatter, 6 inches taller and at least 3 inches longer!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3587

Hold on boy.

YOU are the one who sought the bogus protective order and has been violating it by contacting John and Lorinda Britton.

YOU are the one who decided to try this case on this forum. YOU had one complete day without anyone getting to speak for Joy Britton. You got all these fools who don't know you whining and pleading for someone who runs whining to the police that he is scared of his wife who doesn't weigh more than a third of your poundage.

Now for what it is worth, you criminal genius, it is this newspaper who determines the Terms of Service. Not you. You got in your lies for the better part of a day. Now someone outside the jurisdiction of your local county is telling the 'other side of the story' and you are all annoyed because . . . . we know the real deal of what is going on.

I am privy to what was going on back in late 2009 and 2010 when Joy was seeking to divorce your worthless and abusive and manipulating self. Everything, including your juvenile records. The divorce lawyer was going to get them aired out and you ran out of money and your lawyer said that you were screwed. So you got a stupid disobedient girl to lie to her mother while John was working and so Joy got a free ride for vistation purposes to pick up her daughter and instead, she put her stuff into the back seat of your car and drove away.

Well, you won that one, Chris. John, Lorinda, Joy's divorce lawyer, the Mormon Church . . . we all were betrayed by a stupid disobedient little girl who led us on and who we supported and who pissed it all away. She could have gotten her a divorce and had the upper hand and still gone back to you and if you started using her as a punching bag again, well, why she could leave and have you pay child support. As a manipulative criminal whose first prey is its own family, you would have been under control. So we all said, Joy made her bed, now let her lie in it.

And we knew you were back to old tricks again, so I drafted a letter for John Britton asking you for a quiet divorce and joint custody and you each go your own way. You responded with a gloating letter about how you had gotten a temporary protective order a week previously and how it had been served on Joy the day or so before. I told John to send forth the draft, essentially asking you to compromise for the good of the family and John would take you with him as his high-paid helicopter mechanic to Alaska this summer. No need to fight but rather to pull together as a family for the good of your daughter and John and Lorinda's grand-daughter regardless of whether we liked you or not. (And we did and do NOT.)

But you couldn't have that, now could you? You were doubtless already conspiring with Ol' Green Tooth, your mother Lorena Luna, to frame your wife and so she wrote this bogus bomb threat or whatever, you or a confederate in disguise put this letter on the county court-house door, and probably told everyone that Joy Britton was a member of the Aryan Nations. Way to go, criminal genius.

So a platoon of 17 law enforcement, including some from the US Marshall's Service, show up to arrest the slightly nutty, disobedient, wet-noodle willed 'domestic terrorist' and put her in shackles. Since when are the US Marshall's called in for serving a misdemeanor state law? What were you hoping for -- another Ruby Ridge or Waco? You brought in your and Joy's three-year-old daughter in order to see her mother's humiliation.

But things didn't turn out as planned, did it? The judge figured out that Joy didn't write the letter at the courthouse. From what I heard, the judge made a hollow threat that if you were found to be at the bottom of this that you would wish that you hadn't pulled this trick.

Now Ol' Green Tooth has got caught. And nary a US Marshall or handcuff in sight. How is she supposed to want to turn on you if all she gets is a summons and a misdemeanor? Perhaps the less said about this matter the better. From what I hear, the authorities are already sealing the evidence in this matter.

But rather quit while still ahead, you decide to run whining to this reporter and tell everyone your tale of woe, about how Joy's eye kept hitting your fists, and how you are deathly afeared of a battered woman a third your size soaking wet. And how she took up with someone she met at the NutHouse who don't abuse her, like you do, Buffalo Bill Luna. He don't beat his humps. In fact, under his program of relentless non-abuse Joy has gained ten or twelve pounds and is up to 93 going on 95 pounds. Amazing how them girleys gain weight when loved and not having to look over their shoulder all the time.

So don't worry about how this matter is gaining traction. I think that public outcry will see you and your mother in prison eventually and they won't be able to keep this a local matter. Is it right for any criminal regime to harass and imprison its relatively productive citizens on political offenses while letting parasitic criminals like yourself wax fat? Do you really think that you will get your ex-wife to support you? She can barely support herself !!! Yet this entire case study was initiated in order to get child support. I am told that you got some judge to file an order to make her pay child support. I am also told that the records of this bogus domestic terrorism case have been sealed.

Insofar as suing me for libel and slander, why, the truth is the best defense. I suppose them juvenile records will have to be subpoenaed and aired. Don't worry, they WILL be aired when I get the 'oafishul record' during discovery. I just don't think that young criminals should get a free ride because they are baby criminals. You need to pay for the wicked you done

Nor am I physically scared of you. At 250 lbs, that means I'm ten pounds fatter, but from what I've heard I've gotten six inches in height and three inches in 'length.' I'm far more afraid of Joy Britton, on whom I have 157 lbs, eight inches in height, and seven inches in 'length' if you know what I mean. Her daddy isn't going to let you abuse her forever, even if he doesn't want to reward her stupidity and betrayal in not carrying out with the divorce when she could have plowed you under when she could. Blood is thicker than mere water

So behave yourself if you know what is good for you. Your conniving is becoming public and cannot remain hidden. Don't whine about how you are a victim of anything other than your own criminality.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt

Comment

Let me suck jewr dick, Chris

Let me suck jewr dick, Chris

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...=3588#post3588

Chris I have known you since before you married Joy and I know that you can be a bit rough at times, but you have never once hit Joy in my presence. You may have raised your voice a bit too much with her but it was usually because she had done something wrong. I mean we all are not perfect and you have made your mistakes too, but people on here sitting there and airing inappropriate information about you is totally wrong. You deserve the fairness and justness that every American deserves, yeah our country may suck and we have a dip shit president who can not run this country worth shit, but he does not decide state judiciary laws and yes Idaho has shitty law enforcment and favors the wrong party most of the time as you know with what happened to me. Chris you have always been a great friend and you gave Joy a lot of things she probably would not have had with some other douche bag, including the mental case from the psych ward who is just as much of a damn nut case as Joy had become. I think a lot of it comes from the back ground of her life and yes some of it comes from how you deal with problems and told her she was stupid at times. But from the times I have visited you and Joy together, she was very neglectful of Jenny and did not pay attetion to what Jenny was doing and she got hurt a lot, especially from when Joy left a hair straightener on the edge of the bathroom counter and let Jenny burn herself. But Chris I have always known you to a good person who has had a troubled past, but I think the fact you are going to college and trying to better yourself is a very strong thing and I am proud that you have took the steps to improve yourself. I have your back Chris and will go to battle with you over anything that comes out of this. And as for things stated earlier, most of the comments on here libelous and defaming and would warrant a law suit and the fact that someone is threating you with your juvenile record as senseless crap and they need to quit with the libelous wording and also you have to be of a law enforcement agency or an attorney to even subpoena the records. But Chris, just because Joy may seem crazy, you have to be understanding with her, but also since she refused to take medication and seek counseling and was a threat to your life, you have done well in pursuing what you are pursuing. And as for your mother, I have met her on multiple occasions and she is a very sweet lady who usually stays out of other people's business, unless it involves harm to family, then she gets very defensive. Chris you will always be my friend even though we have had our troubled times and just know again that I have your back.

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3589#post3589

You have no idea about the parties involved. I do.

The Bannock County authorities want to aid and abet some nutty female who wrote a bogus bomb threat in order to get her daughter-in-law Joy Britton/Luna in trouble. An entire platoon of federal, state and local police arrested Joy Britton for this and the case fell apart when it was brought into arraignment.

Now the local crooked prosecutor doesn't want to charge Lorena Luna with nothing more than a misdemeanor offense given that it doesn't have any 'domestic terrorism' ties to Aryan Nations. I'm certain, and so is pretty much everyone who knows him that isn't a government parasite, that Chris Luna got his mother to write the threat and either Chris or an associate delivered the threat.

For the better part of a day Chris got to defame his wife, who is a weak-willed, weak minded fool who chose an abusive husband because in many respects she has low esteem and wants to be told what to do. She was supposed to get a divorce and we nearly had this monster she was married to about to be ground under, but she went back to this creature and her father said that she is on her own.

So now this monster has the upper hand and government support. He got what he want and now has an ex-parte order for child support. The Bannock County prosecutor says that the original threat is now sealed, that this monster's juvenile records are to remain sealed, and that this entire matter is to be tried in secret.

So what to do?

Contrary to lying assertions to the contrary, I do not make threats. Those who claim to know Chris Luna know full well his past record. It is this criminal regime using him as a sort of informant that wants to conceal what a parasite and predator lurks among you -- largely with your [un]informed consent. What you have are regime-criminal parasites protecting one of their own against what is viewed as a generally apathetic population with elements of honest men tired of being victimized. Will Bannock County 'oafishuls' have any more luck in shutting down the Internet than Hosni Mubarak and Omar Ghaddaffi? Doubtful. Your complaint lies in having to listen to dissent.

Now you have always had slavering vermin running wild like Chris Luna. We have always had parasites like the prosecuting attorneys and judges who seek power over the general population because they are thieves as well. We have always had thugs with badges who gravitate to legalized banditry using the sword against the People on behalf of regime-criminal parasites, of our own kind and others.

But now the entire population is underbred, idiotic, psychotic, criminal and degenerate. So a Revolution in which the [d]ruling criminal regime is exterminated isn't enough. What is needed is a civil war in which most of the degenerate population dies of letting the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse run wild. Which is what I preach -- The Great Tribulation -- and Jesus Christ's Second Return once most of you degenerate zombies are exterminated by the sword of your own corruption, greed and willful stupidity.

I am preaching to the Found Sheep of the House of Israel, those who having eyes see, and having ears do hear and having minds do think. Before there can be a harvest of the wheat, there must be an uprooting of the tares. So how to find the tares? By exposing the worst of the tares and seeing which tares group around their fellow tares. I recommend that the wheat remain underground for now, and prepare for the Great Tribulation to come.

I am NOT your Pastor. You are NOT one of my sheep. My sheep hear my voice. I do not give even a crumb of the Children of Israel's bread to dogs or cast pearls before swine.

Today every family has within it all manner of scum. It is a source of concern to every father with daughters as to who and what they marry. Joy Britton picked a real winner. It is as in the days of Lot, who had daughters living with him in Sodom. There were not 10 righteous men, nor even one as Lot, Abraham's nephew, was only half-righteous. Later on, his daughters got Lot drunk and gave birth to the bastards Moab and Ammon, who were also adjudged unworthy to get into the House of Israel.

I'd say that the 'men' of Bannock County Idaho are less worthy than those of Sodom, as does Jesus Christ, who said that your kind would be judged -- harshly -- by the Men of Sodom, Nineveh, and Tyre.

If the shoe fits, then wear it. Otherwise let it roll off your back like water from a duck.

Pastor Martin L.D. Lindstedt

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-29-2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Hello Bridget:

The problem is that Joy is weak-willed and stupid and disobedient. She could have put this monster down and away for the count and instead she went back to this manipulative monster and now is reaping the reward for this. She got an ex-parte order against her making her support Chris, Green-Tooth and her daughter. The Bannock County Prosecutor told Joy and her new nicer boyfriend from the NutHouse that they would refuse to prosecute Ol' Green-Tooth for anything but a misdemeanor so as to not force her to implicate her son Chris. The original threat letter is to be sealed and hidden.

Now you know Chris Luna personally. You know full well that he sat down, dictated a threat letter that would get results, He would tell the federal police that Joy's father was Aryan Nations -- his uncle was Neumann Britton -- and so you literally had a platoon of federal and state as well as local police show up to put some silly little 83-lb girl in shackles and into jail without bond. When it turned out that Joy hadn't written the threat letter, much less posted it to the korthouse door, then this matter became an embarrassment for all of federal, state and local 'regime-enforcement' to cover up. And that is essentially what Bannock County is doing.

Yes, you know of the abuse. But isn't Joy in a large part responsible for choosing a manipulative criminal who will show his 'love' by beating her? Who will live off of her? Who wants to support his evil seedline by destroying the good seedline? Has not Chris, by his fruits, proven itself to be of the literal spawn of Satan? (And yes, you know what our Church teaches about those like Chris.)

Now Chris and his likewise evil parasite friends and family were running wild on this website. You know that those of us who believe as we believe cannot call law enforcement. Law 'enforcement' is nothing but degenerate and base thugs and criminals set up in order to ensure that those who know like we do don't provide an Officers' Corps of Revolution to overthrow the thieving parasites who are bringing this nation down. They have a Genesis 3:15 enmity against us. They shall end up bringing about a collapse. But until that time most of us must lay low. Joy's father cannot defend her, so I in Missouri must do so.

So yes, there is no getting around that Joy is stupid, weak-willed, disobedient. She mated with this parasitic monster and had a child with it, and now has a hard row to hoe. Her father doesn't have the money to spend on her and not the will to do so, since she betrayed him and her mother and the Mormon church and the divorce lawyer. Right now all we can hope and prya for is that Chris and Green-Tooth go to prison over this phony bomb plot that they concocted to fram Joy, That Joy somehow finds a better man to help raise her daughter. Joy's father has four more daughters, three in his home, and simply doesn't have the resources in this dismal economic climate to put anything more into Joy and her daughter spawned by a monster of dubious racial origins. It might be best if the grand-daughter is adopted out to a bunch of Mormons rather than creating another [de]generation of manipulative criminals and parasites. You know Chris' record, and that too is being deliberately kept sealed by the authorities, who want a dishonest and degenerate third-world population that they think that they can control.

I was asked to put out the real facts of this matter given that Chris was using this medium to gain an advantage based upon deceit and manipulation. The local and state and federal criminal regimes want our kind dead or imprisoned on trumped-up charges. There is no getting around that Joy has brought a lot of this down upon herself by being weak and stupid. So I'm trying to change the climate, put pressure upon the local authorities to do the right thing, and that they put two criminals away for a while to give Joy a free hand, just as Chris plotted to have Joy put away so that he could have a free hand. The best result is that Joy have her daughter and that she find a better man to help her raise the child. But that can't happen unless we are honest and open. We gain nothing by lies and deceit because Chris Luna will beat us playing his game. We win by playing to our strengths, Bridget.

Pastor Martin L.D. Lindstedt

Comment

Working...
                              X