+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Oafishul Commandork Bitch-Tits Bill White/Weiss Thread

Hybrid View

TraitorGlenn Miller is offline Drunken Lumbee Melungeon Rat Member TraitorGlenn Miller Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown TraitorGlenn Miller Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Pissed up doublewide, Marionville, Missery, Kwa

Default Unter-Shiessenkopfen-feeben-fatten-fartin-Fuerher Bitch-Tits Bill Sent Me a Postcard

Unter-Shiessenkopfen-feeben-fatten-fartin-Fuerher Bitch-Tits Bill White/Weiss Sent Me A Postcard From Club ZOG
    Sez He Loves The Food Served Thrice Daily Plus Commissary Snacks

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1355#post1355
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post227519
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2906#post2906
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...2773#post82773
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...millersgt.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=812

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=105743

TraitorGlenn Miller
    Doublewide Trailer with lots of Jim Beam
    and Miller Natural Lite bottles & reeking of piss,
    17209 Lawrence 1220,
    Aurora, MO 65605

(26 Dec 09)

My Dearest Sgt. Snitch:

Tell Rabbi LinderMillerwitz that I don't bear him any grudges for testilying against me Dec. 15, 2009 and getting all pissy when my lawyer asked if he changes posts and shit. Of course Rabbi LinderMiller changes shit to make hisself look good, or at least less like another amoral narcissistic sociopath. I'd have done the same thing, but with this exception: The little gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer should have deleted my username and contact information when the lying little bastard banned my ass back in 2008, and certainly before my Sedition Trial in Roanoke, but who was to know that ZOG would pull another Hal Turner on us rats? I bear Rabbi LinderMillerwitz no hostility for doing exactly as all us rats would do if the positions were reversed and understand that Alex is a catcher, not a pitcher.

I wouldn't have gotten into this place if it wasn't for me trying to extort that stupid little bitch of a whigger bank clerk when she denied my loan and scare her about what a 'dangerous nazi' I was. If the stupid bitches, including that college PC cunt had known that I only have a three inch dick and with my pear shaped body never could have gotten it unlimbered enough to even hit the g-spot of either of them dumb cunts. And them sheboons took it as an opportunity to file a civil suit.

I sure wish that I had been a smarter Unter-shiessenkopfen-feeben-fatten-fartin'-Fuerher prancing around in my nutzi jewniform. Then I wouldn't be trying to munch my way through all of them damned Keefe Cheeze Doodles, getting plugged up with 25 pounds of unshitted shit. Us bowel-Movement fuktards need to promote more 'Leaderless Resistance' and Lone-Wolfism so we don't end up like me and Hal Turner.

Above all, Bill urgently asks that no WN even consider any sort of illegal action because of his court conviction. "Be patient".

He's getting plenty to eat now thanks to his commissary privileges, and he's working out regularly with weights to keep fit. He also has considerable phone privileges. Only locked down about 20 hours per day.

Yeah, I know that I was huffing a lot of shit about how I had several shysters on retainer as a slumlord. But them stupid shits were probably working for ZOG and they wouldn't let me on the stand or put up much, if any, of a defense. Hell, I'd have done better if I'd have pulled a 'Martin Lindstedt' on them and called them all the 'Servants of Satan.' Might have spent a few years in the NutHouse, but then got out when the case fell apart and the niggers decided to settle for a couple of forty ouncers.

Anyway, I'm going to claim ineffective counsel on the appeal.

He's very optimistic he'll be free soon.

Thanks to what ZOG has done to me and Hal Turner, good luck with them finding the next generation of domestic terrorists like Timothy McVeigh or The Order. They used to be smarter in how they treated their rats and agents provacateur. Why, look at jewrself. Out in three years, a ghostwritten memoir, and then back to snitching, first on truck drivers, then back into giving Rabbi LinderMillerwitz some ZOGbux with nobody except the usual suspects bitching that you are a rat, Glenn.

They need us rats like you needed another fifth of Jim Beam. Why, it didn't take any torture to get you to sing, Glenn. All they needed was to promise you a drink within three hours and clean you up of the piss and puke and shit and you were snitching away.

Well, if this is the way that they are going to treat snitches, then they will sure be whining when there is a mushroom shaped cloud, or whigger sheriff's deputies getting shot down in ambush or a lot of prion poisoning going around and then they will need us rats.

My lawyers are telling me that I'll only do five years and then probation if I resume snitching like you did.

He believes the court and judge were tricked into conducting the trial and believes they now regret doing so. And he believes the FBI is now also regretful, based on information they've subsequently received.

Well, time to change the story. Did that 'Roid-Rage Retard' Jim Giles ambush Fade the Bitcher/Cunter WallASS and the rest of them edjewmacated intellecshuls on his Internut Radio show and get the bowel-Movement ZOGling dicklesstatersheep of the lumpen whiggertariate to focus of how one of them kollidge edjewmacated shitheads might be a faggot on nothing but the word of Rabbies LinderMillerwitz? We need a lot less attention on the fact that most of the bowel Movement is on the ZOG payroll and a lot more attention on who might or might not be sleeping with whom- & what- ever. So the new tune is that this Don Jones isn't a rat. Tell them ZOGling whigger ass-clown fuktards in the bowel Movement that it takes a rat to know a rat and that this rat Dan Jones is NOT a rat.

My attorneys say that if we will all start ratting each other out, then no one will be in a situation to throw stones.

He says he's learned Dan Jones did not cooperate against him. And he even urges everybody who is supeoned to feel free to testify because he wants all truths to come out.

Well, itz back to the data-mining mill. See if you can't get some more whigger fuktards to send me some more letters and commissary ZOGbux. Whatever they send through to you and Alex, you get to keep half.

He appreciates all letters and would like to receive even more, but to be informed the FBI reads them all. Here's his address:

William (Bill) White #25-7
    324 W. Campbell Ave, S.W.
    Roanoke, VA 24016

I'm gonna be a pore rat when I get out. I know that I should have thought of my wife before I was acting like an ass-clown, but too late smart. I sure wish that I hadn't shit on the Order POWs right now. Well, see what you can get from the VNNF tards for my wife.

Bill also re-confirmed that donations should be sent to his wife at:

Megan White
    PO Box 8631,
    Roanoke, VA 24014

Now that them sheboon coontangs won a coonviction against me in a criminal trial, they sure are likely gonna clean up when it goes to civil trial. So I need to lay the groundwork about how I don't have jack shit for my life's work as a jewniformed nutzi and part-time rat so that they and Moreass the Sleezester will settle for a zillion ZOGbux that they never will collect on for the $PLC to raise the old coonesses and kikesses donations to 'fitein haet' and a couple of forty-ouncers for the Akaffir-AmeReeKwan coontangs.

He's in debt approximately $175,000.00.

Last edited by TraitorGlenn Miller; 01-02-2010 at 12:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread