• Show
Clear All

Alex Linder, please read

Alex Linder, please read

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...16#post1468516
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7287#post7287

Message from Bill to you -

Bill White wrote:

It looks like the Foundation to Defend the First Amendment, which is a charitable fund Willis has set up, is going to raise money to take this Chicago case to the Supreme Court.

Could you contact Alex Linder and Harold Covington and ask if they are willing to work with the FDFA to raise this money?

Thank you!

And, another message from Bill in Loretto -

I got passed today an old issue of Alex Linder's newspaper the Aryan Alternative, which has apparently been circulating around here in Xerox form probably since it was last published in 2007 or 2008 or so.

Anyways, I've given folk here his address and email to write to him. Let him know if you get a chance -- he'll probably be getting some contacts. LOL.

Numero Uno of Meercats

Comment

I'm an experienced butt-hurt kikenweasel with jew ass-GAIDS, as they say.

I'm an experienced butt-hurt kikenweasel with jew ass-GAIDS, as they say.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...75#post1472975
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7288#post7288

Originally posted by /M. Gerard/Meercat #1 View Post
      Alex Linder, please read

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...16#post1468516
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7287#post7287

Message from Bill to you -

Bill White wrote:

It looks like the Foundation to Defend the First Amendment, which is a charitable fund Willis has set up, is going to raise money to take this Chicago case to the Supreme Court.

Could you contact Alex Linder and Harold Covington and ask if they are willing to work with the FDFA to raise this money?

Thank you!

And, another message from Bill in Loretto -

I got passed today an old issue of Alex Linder's newspaper the Aryan Alternative, which has apparently been circulating around here in Xerox form probably since it was last published in 2007 or 2008 or so.

Anyways, I've given folk here his address and email to write to him. Let him know if you get a chance -- he'll probably be getting some contacts. LOL.

Post a link if you see something on this. I'm not big on raising money for stuff when I don't control where it goes and how it is used. Been there, done that, as the kids don't say.

Ick bin ein gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.
      Cornholing Forum Caligula [/URL]

Comment

Letter from Bill White, November 29, 2012

Letter from Bill White, November 29, 2012

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...84#post1472984
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7329#post7329

[rec'd 12-7-12]

NOVEMBER 29, 2012
        126 DAYS REMAIN

Hello Alex:

Sorry I have not been writing as frequently as usual, but I have been immersed in the history of Europe from 408 AD - 1789 AD, and it is truly keeping me busy. I am absorbing book after book -- from The New Cambridge Medieval History (6500-ish pages, in 6 volumes) to Baigent's Holy Blood, Holy Grail -- trying to develop a serious account of the Jews, the Church and the occult from the Dark Ages to the enlightenment. It's hard to tell what to make of Baigent - his material is often badly sourced and his conclusions non sequiturs from the evidence - but, yet, at times he seems to be shedding light on sometohing -- what I'm not quite sure.

I also have to thank you, Harold Covington, and the Bill White Trial website -- and all those who read such things -- for the small library I'm accumulating. Harold also sent me his recent book Freedom's Sons. He is really coming into his own as an author -- the book is both really well done and laugh-out-loud funny. I did not expect this from Harold -- I've gotten used to the sock puppets and altered videos -- and he has jumped immensely in my esteem. It really does take talent to write like this, and I want to reconsider much of the negative things I've said over the years. His book is really good.

We've been having a laugh here about an old Roanoke Times article penned by tabloid wanna-be Laurence Hammack. Apparently he wrote some "profile" of me in 2009. I've never seen it before. However, I do remember teh "interview" he did with me by mail. For those who believe the mass media, I believe this is illustrative of the depth and bizzarity of the lies the Jews tell (and Frank Barnett [I think], publisher of the Roanoke Times, is the son of his father of the same name, who, while born gentile, was adopted and raised Jewish by Leo Slover, founder and original publisher of the rag). Hammack asked me if I had any friends who would speak to him on my behalf. Of course, I wasn't going to subject anyone to him. So, I told him he shouldn't be looking for some friend to speak on my behalf. He should go and talk to the working people I deal with everyday, whether the guys selling me lumber at Lowe's or the girls slinging coffee at Starbucks, and ask their opinion of the government's case. It was a dissimulation. But, what he printed was this, "When asked if I had any friends, I referred him to someone at Lowe's."

LOL. LOL. LOL.

The trouble is, I'm sure some idiot out there took him seriously. Sometimes, I even think that guy takes himself seriously. I remember my attorney in Roanoke, David Domico, who was an asshole as well as nearly completely incompetent when it came to writing briefs and dealing with the complex law in my case, telling me how well respected and competent Hammack was -- and wondering what parallel world he was living in -- but, then again, that's the problem with America, isn't it? We hae this perverse class of Jews and upper-middle-class "educated" whites aligned with them, who live in a world of fantastic social theories that only sere them as employers of the legal system and the government -- while the rest of us suffer at their hands. These dopes believe in the system and never believe the niggers and Jews running our institutions could be immersing them and our entire culture in lies.

Frankly, this may be what makes Covington's novels so amusigng -- where white Christian Zionists, Negro gang-bangers, illegal immigrants and white Republican Tea Partiers all come together in a ragtag militia to defend America against the true representatives of the white race. He has become a very subtle satirist.

Other than that, I am struggling to get money for an attorney to take my Chicago case to the Supreme Court. Things are coing together, though. My new book will be going on sale the week you receive this letter and the Foundation to Defend the First Amendment -- a tax-deductible charity -- will be holding a fundraiser to raise $30,000 this December. A $50 donation will get you both of my books as a free gift -- which is a good deal. Address is

645 Pennsylvania Ave, SE Suite 100
        Washington DC 2003

All help is appreciated, and the American Free Press should be carrying a big ad in the next two weeks.

I am also still headed out of here. I have no more than about four months left to go -- and, perhaps, considerably less. So, that is also going well.

This facility is very relaxed and has a well-disciplined white contingent, so I have been as best I can be in prison. Our Asatru religious group has a weekly meeting on white spirituality -- prison is one of the few places white people can meet and be white without protests. LOL -- and there are a good number of guys here, ironically, from Toledo, Ohio (in addition to Virginia and the broad mid to Northeastern United States)

Hope you are well. I'd say "write back" but I'm sure you won't. Thank you, though, for all your support.

Sincerely,

Bill

[return address on letter's envelope]

William A White #13888-084
        Federal Correctional Institution - Loretto
        POBox 1000
        Loretto, PA 19538

Comment

Letter from Bill White, December 13, 2012

Letter from Bill White, December 13, 2012

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...83#post1476983
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7532#post7532

[letter from Bill White]

DECEMBER 13, 2012
          114 DAYS REMAIN

Hello Alex:

I thought I'd write because not to write is to slowly go insane in here -- particularly as my emails are only getting out at once a day -- or, every few days -- as the censors permit.

Thank you for allowing those helping with the American Free Press fundraiser to post on your site. I have no idea why the American Free Press believes my case has something to do with collecting rent from tenants -- I think it's because no one can believe I'm in prison for the reasons I'm actually in prison. But, I just finished Harold Covington's Freedom's Sons, and, what I think people don't realize is that, as funny as Covington is, his books are not satire -- America really is the bizarre and satired land he portrays. The enemy is not just the Jews who have corrupted America, the enemy is America itself -- and the democratic system America represents. And, there is no peaceful or law-abiding solution, because there is neither peace nor true laws here -- we have only the violence oft he "government" of a degenerate mob -- and both government and mob must be met in kind.

The Bureau of Prisons -- for those following my case -- has taken away my planned halfway house release. Their excuse seems to be this Chicago thing. I may try to get transferred there and sentenced (almost certainly to time served) in order to make sure my April 15 release date holds -- as well as anything here holds. The only real good news is that the government did not oppose my motion for return of property in Miami -- meaning they cannot be too serious about whatever they claimed to have been investigating in Orlando. There is nothing I can foresee which would stop that release date, if I can get sentenced.

The only other important thing I've done lately -- and dealing with this apparently very mentally ill individual I'm rooming with has been eating up my time and keeping me from anything important -- is determine that, despite the Da Vinci Code / Holy Blood, Holy Grail forgeries -- and, to my great disappointment, those geneaologies appear to be forgeries -- the Merovingian bloodline did survive -- in at least three houses of Saxon England -- Kent, Northumbria and Wessex -- and, eventually, Saxon England and Scotland -- meaning that the bloodline runs as Masonic mythology would predict -- into Aethelstan and Edwin and then the Scottish Aethlings. The key is the marriage of Charibert's daughter Bertha into the line of Kent -- not the bizarre Dagobert II theory.

Also, interestingly, according to a 1972 book, A Jewish Principality in Southern France, the Courts of Raix/Rais/Razes were Jewish -- and their descendent, William of Raix, Joan of Arc's buddy, is one of the Middle Ages' most notorious child-killers, sadists and occult serial killers. I don't believe the assertion that the line is Jewish is correct at this point -- the book seems, without a deep investigation, spurious -- but I found that connection interesting.

My new book (all this reminds me) Tradition of the Mother, on the demonic cult of YHWH which became Judaism, is now in print - it's being sold in the AFP fundraiser. About $20-25 a book (out of $30) is going to offset my latest, $30,000 legal bill (pushing $300,000 overall), so -- please help me sell 1500 copies ;-D

Other than all this, I'm dealing wtih the fact I'm living with this mentally ill guy who often runs around gossiping about things that have allegedly happened to him and to me that are completely in his imagination -- for instance, people will stop and ask if I'm "okay" after alleged problems between me and others that never happened, or say they heard about conversations that never took place.

You meet many strange people in jail -- and guys like this, who, on the street, are conmen, but who find their bizarre cons don't fly well under constant observation -- do pop up on occasion. Another guy in this room got popped from taking up to $20,000 a hit from people by claiming he was a lawyer -- which he wasn't.

I spend my days researching, walking (in the fresh but cold air), dealing with nonsense, and contemplating how sad it is that a world which was clearly once filled with beauty -- and could be again, if man would only cleanse it -- has degenerated into the multicultural cesspool "civilization" has become. I realize more and more that, as much as I enjoy the world's occasional and simple beauties -- crisp air, mountains, quiet solitude -- I have little desire to continue in a world as dominated by evil as I know this one to be. Either the evil must go, or I must go -- and, I suspect I am the much weaker party of the two, and the more likely -- in this stage of decadence -- to be leaving.

"To live well and to die well," as Plutarch notes -- and, having failed the former, I (for now, patiently awaiting release) contemplate the latter.

I hope you are well, and your illness has moderated. Stay in touch. Write back if you like -- as long as you keep posting, I will know and continue writing.

Sincerely,

Bill

William A White #13888-084
          Federal Correctional Institution - Loretto
          POBox 1000
          Loretto, PA 15940

Comment

New letters from Bill

New letters from Bill

http://billwhitetrial.wordpress.com/...ers-from-bill/
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7579#post7579

Finally got some new letters from Bill. He has made a full confession! No, ha-ha, it was another of those wandering in the underworld with a black demon beneath a purple sky letters. You may be interested to learn that Bill exited the underworld at the Mayan pyramids near Cancun, which is how he came to find himself in Mexico last year.

All very funny, if he is not going to be indicted again. But, I have a nagging feeling he IS going to be indicted again. (Why would they let him go when they want him to stay in prison?) Therefore, I believe it would not be prudent to print that letter at this time.

Anyway, Bill has less than three months to go on the current sentence. (Halfway house is not likely, now.) Hopefully, he will be out and telling his own stories in his own way, with no editorial comments from me, three months from today.

I have not had any email from Bill in OKC, which is a bit odd. Seems to me OKC always was good at getting Bill on email right away.

(Taking an extended coffee break – I will be back with the new letters from Bill, shortly.)

Bill White wrote on January 2, 2013:

93 DAYS REMAIN

Its been 13 days in Canaan and I’m stuck… The transport last week was snowed in (I probably mentioned that). This morning, I just wasn’t on the transport list. Next flight is Monday, the 7th. I’ll have 88 days left on my sentence and at this rate, almost no chance at a halfway house. I’ll be back in Loretto with maybe 45 days left to serve. So, I may see every day of the next three months. Still, I’ll try.

My illness broke around December 24th, though I still have a mild to moderate cough. Despite being physically better, the isolation here – and the lack of mail and meaningful communication – has left me mildly down. I miss my daughter and am tired of having nothing to read but random mass-market paperbacks. However, it could be worse – I could be locked down in a SHU.

The Fourth Circuit refused my 2255 appeal, and I now understand why. I phrased my request for relief exactly the way … my attorney told me – and it was dead wrong. I have at least 70 days to refile, probably 90, and I’m not too concerned right now. I may send out to you some of the case law I need in my revised motion, in case something happens to me. (“Mwuh???” – americafarm)

I also thoroughly researched this upcoming hearing. Initially, I was quite upset. The Judge can’t simply run the sentences concurrent. Instead, he has to give me a “fully concurrent” sentence. Many Judges do not do this. Judge Adelman is a pioneer in the practice, and his opinions on this are supported the Seventh Circuit. “Time served” is a very realistic sentence in this case and I believe … I have nothing to fear. Plus, Adelman seems to be font of downward departures – … – his average case involves a 40%-50% departure. I think I’ll be fine.

ENDING THIS LETTER HERE FOR NOW – americafarm

[Sorry I'm not getting very far with this today. I'll finish it later.

Note to W. - Bill would like to hear from you.

Some bits from the next letter, dated Jan 3: Bill is extremely happy to have heard from his daughter and gotten some photos. She had a wonderful Christmas and sent Bill two short letters and a picture of Tigger that she colored.

Bill's Chicago court date is January 22. He expects some variant of time served. He figures he will get to Chicago on the 16th.

He misses his Wall Street Journal.]

Comment

Bill White moved to FTC Oklahoma on his way to Chicago and “Bill venting” letter

Bill White moved to FTC Oklahoma on his way to Chicago and “Bill venting” letter

http://billwhitetrial.wordpress.com/...enting-letter/
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7586#post7586

Looking at Bill’s recent letters, he expects to get phone and email in Oklahoma. If you are on email with Bill, start checking the Corrlinks site soon, because their alerts mysteriously stop posting, sometimes.

From the BOP:

The Federal Transfer Center (FTC) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is an administrative facility housing male and female holdover offenders.

FTC Oklahoma is located on the western edge of Will Rogers World Airport, 3 miles west of Interstate 44 and 4 miles south of Interstate 40.

Judicial District: Western Oklahoma

I wasn’t planning to post this one because … well, you will probably guess why. But, since I have heard nothing from Bill since before Christmas, I changed my mind – americafarm.
              Bill wrote on December 22, 2012 from Canaan:

Another day. I slept a good 12 hours last night, and am feeling much better this morning, if just a bit weak and in need of rest. I find sociopaths are much more likely to attack me in prison if/when they see I am sick and weakened – it happened at Beckley, and now, at Loretto.

I didn’t want to leave you the impression I was dying, though. LOL. A (woman) CO with a kind streak gave me my own cell – both so I could rest better and because the white trash I was celled with complained that I was going to make him sick. What I have found among most inmates is that all that is in question is the degree and nature of their sociopathy – no one cares about anyone except themselves, some just express it different. There is the bully, for instance, who looks for weak individuals to dominate – and who is always shocked when someone hurts him (LOL). There are liars – guys who hurt others with cons instead of violence, like the phony lawyer [con]. And, there are just weak crack-addict types who try to get what they want through accommodation and obsequey. None, though, care about anything but themselves – they are like tortured souls – imprisoned in themselves. Frankly, they are an argument for expanded executions.

None, of these guys ever read me properly. The best they ever get is a sense that I am “better than them” – something I never say, but, yet, they sense it – which is a challenge until I hurt one of them. And, how weak they all are. To see them scream and beg and rage in fear and pain when fail is… hilarious. They are tough with words – and nothing else. Yet, this is most of humanity, and it sickens me. If I have learned something in prison, it is to talk less and act more. That makes one different from the masses of filthy no ones.

Anyways, I’m venting narcissistic rage. LOL. All else is well. I’m a bit weak today, but I am breathing much better and I’ll be well tomorrow, I’m sure. I’m also eating more. Between that and missing my daughter, not much is happening.

Hope you are well.

Sincerely,

Bill

P.S. As far as things are looking Chicago, I just realized my guidelines are lower than I thought – and “time served” is within my guidelines. I had thought we needed a departure. Regardless, thought I’d share that bit of good news I got today. ;D

“Venting narcissistic rage.” LOL. I like that. I’m trying to think of a way to re-work it into a title of some sort – americafarm.

January 8, 2013

Comment

Two short letters from Bill in Canaan

Two short letters from Bill in Canaan

http://billwhitetrial.wordpress.com/...ill-in-canaan/
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7594#post7594

Good thing I didn’t type out that latest demonic story because I see now it was not meant for this blog, it was meant for one of Bill’s coming books.

Bill was moved soon after these letters and apparently he did go into the SHU. He is still in OKC FTC this evening. I sent him a note on Friday, so maybe he will get it. Maybe not.

Bill had more than the usual number of personal remarks in these letters – because of Christmas and because he hasn’t heard from people and he worries. Hence, the many deletions and snips.

I still haven’t finished typing up his longer, rather philosophical letter of January 2, but I will. I also suddenly remembered where I put that ten page FAQ Bill wrote months ago – in the file box! – and I plan to get the FAQ posted as soon as possible. – americafarm

Bill White wrote on January 3:

Well, I received my first communication from the real world yesterday – letters from my [family members]. [Remarks about family and Christmastime deleted here.]

Life at Canaan continues unremarkable. I’ve decided to just file my revised 2255 motion with the Court… I have no idea what I’m facing down the road. Oklahoma and Chicago are both known for SHUing me on a Captain’s hold without cause – or, really, with the cause being nasty note from Tubby Hogeboom or that [censored] William Hogan. So, I could be rendered incapable of filing this thing any day. Better to get it out of the way. The deadline is March 15.

However, the mailing off this 2255 will eat up one of my three letters for the week.
                [snip]

My Chicago court date is January 22nd. I am hoping my attorneys have prepared a robust presentation. I have some worry that, believing this is a slam dunk, they will not be as prepared as if they perceived it as a struggle. But, I don’t know that. Last time I had a hearing in Chicago, the US Attorney had the BOP lock me down so I couldn’t coördinate with counsel. This time, they put me in Canaan – which is better than lockdown – but which has the same disadvantage.

Still, there is no change in the probable outcome, which is some variant of time served.

[Snip - comments about motions in Florida and Virginia deleted.] Things may develop there without my knowledge, given my movement.

With a court date of January 22nd, my strong guess is that I will leave here Monday, January 7th and be taken to Chicago the 9th or 16th. The 16th is most likely, because it will give me the least time to confer with counsel. I’ll then be out of Chicago on the 30th or 6th, in Canaan the 4th or 11th, and be back at Loretto by Feb 22nd – with 42 days left. By and large, there is almost no chance of me making a halfway house, so I will almost certainly see every day of this through April 5th – though things won’t stop me from trying. This also means Loretto is unlikely to waste time locking me down when they are overcrowded and short on SHU beds.

So, that’s a brief update on me. I haven’t heard from you and am hoping you are okay. I have been mildly depressed, I believe, in a biochemical sense, since my arrival here – a by-product of nothing going on. My cellie, who is a little “fabulous” for my taste, moved out. He was not sleeping well at night, causing me to also not sleep well, but I realized this morning I’ve been sleeping (badly) 12 hours a day, and that’s been up to 14-16 hours a day this week, including naps and the rest. I’m usually an 8-ish hour a night sleeper. Plus, I miss my daughter – another reason I was glad to get the photos.

Also – I miss my Wall Street Journal! LOL. It is quite a good paper, even if I don’t endorse its politics. I’ve thought the American Free Press should be striving more towards the WSJ format – longer articles, beautiful photos, maybe some lighter sections and puzzles (LOL). The WSJ has a great books and arts section.

Anyways, just me rambling now. I’m sure my mail has been slow in reaching you… [comments about personal contacts deleted here]… just check on S. and let her know I’ll be out for sure on April 5th.

Sincerely,

Bill

Bill White wrote on January 4:

Exactly three BOP months remaining, and another day… I expect I ‘ll leave Monday.

No mail … which concerns me…I must be lost in the maze of BOP transit. I’ve been here 15 days, but it feels like a month.

I wrote a bit of my travels in the desert. Perhaps not as groovy in the telling as intended, but Kali has not been dancing well, lately. LOL. Save it for me for the book I’m working on.

Otherwise, nothing. I’m reading about a guy who went into the Alaskan wilderness and starved to death.

[Snip]

Sincerely,

Bill

PS: Sunlight now for two days. The winter storm seems gone – not a lot of help with these frosted windows, but better than nothing. I keep writing out of boredom – hopefully I will be emailing Tuesday. Be well.

PPS: Another day I got the no mail blues. Hope you are well. Write me if you see I’m still here. Otherwise, I’ll try to call Tuesday.

Comment

Bill White has been moved to FCI Milan in Michigan

Bill White has been moved to FCI Milan in Michigan

http://billwhitetrial.wordpress.com/...n-in-michigan/
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7607#post7607

According to the BOP, Bill White is in FCI Milan today.

From the BOP:

The Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in Milan is a low security facility housing male inmates with a detention center for pretrial and holdover male inmates.

FCI Milan is located in southeastern Michigan, 45 miles south of Detroit, 15 miles south of Ann Arbor, and 30 miles north of Toledo, Ohio.

Judicial District: Eastern Michigan

Comment

Bill in Milan today and Letter from Bill White in OKC, Jan 8, 2012

Bill in Milan today and Letter from Bill White in OKC, Jan 8, 2012

http://billwhitetrial.wordpress.com/...kc-jan-8-2012/
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7644#post7644

Having a hard time keeping up with Bill, but I have had phone calls from him twice in Milan and I am happy to report that he is back to his normal self. He ended up in Milan (pronounced MY-lun) because the plane he was on bound for Chicago had a broken strut on the wing (or something.) That plane was held in OKC for 7 or 8 hours on the tarmac. A nightmare.

Bill likes Milan much better than OKC. He has phone calls, but his email is still screwed up. Food is scanty (Typical Bill complaint.)

News! Bill says he had an article about Henry Ford II published in The Barnes Review. The article (the best thing in the magazine, ha-ha) is about how Henry Ford II turned his father’s life’s work over to the communists. And, Bill’s “Traditions of the Mother” with Poisoned Pen Publishing is selling quite well, even though it is not on amazon or even in the AFP catalog. Also, his legal defense fund is off to a good start – almost $1200 has been raised. This will go to reimburse the person who has hired the lawyer (Nishay Sanan, again) to take the Chicago case to the Supreme Court.

Bill also said today that the government has agreed to return everything they seized from him in Mexico except the electronics. (I believe this is the Rule 41 thing he mentions below.)

Regarding the “sovereign citizen” issue discussed in the letter, Bill has always dismissed sovereign citizens as misguided (that may not be quite the word, but something like that) and when gets a sovereign citizen cellie he usually complains about having to listen to their beliefs.

Bill White wrote on January 8:
                    Well, this may shock you, but I’m stuck in the SHU. LOL. This was not a complete surprise – I had a premonition this trip would be rough, and it has been. But, I’ve got 87 days left to do – and I can take 87 days of just about anything.

What will shock you is why I am in the SHU. Wanna guess? LOL. The BOP has decided that I’m a “sovereign citizen.” LOL. Now, of all the weird things I’ve been in my life, a sovereign citizen is not one of them. This of course, doesn’t matter to the BOP. Somewhere along the line, some asshole has put this in my file at this facility, and, now, nothing I say matters. As you well know, as big an asshole as I am, I have never filed a sovereign citizen paper, a UCC lien, or even talked about that nonsense to anyone except to tell them its nonsense when asked. But, when I’m in Oklahoma, I’m now a sovereign citizen.

As you can imagine, this annoys the hell out of me. LOL. At least hit me for something I’m guilty of. I’m wondering if this is related to why I was locked down in July – probably. I have been trying to figure out how this came to be, and my guess has been, one, either Hogeboom said something,or two, a combination of Hogeboom said something and all those issues I was trying to deal with with S. and my car and my ex-wife and our divorce turned into some SIS fantasy which had nothing at all to do with what was actually going on. Those are my best guesses. Or, maybe they decided that my refusal to give my name and identity when they first arrested me was some kind of ideological statement instead of me being an asshole. LOL. My view is that these people’s lives are so boring, they make up or imagine things like “sovereign citizens” all around them to spice things up.

So, I am now celling with a guy from the USPs who spends the day discussing wild murders with me. On the one hand, many actual killers I’ve met spend their entire day telling me about people they killed – often in great detail. On the other hand, this guy is clearly lying to me about many things. He has claimed involvement, directly or peripherally, in everything from CIA operations in Latin America in the 1980s to Waco and the Oklahoma City bombing. In fact, the things he discusses sounds like someone took a “greatest hits” of the most interesting people I’ve known or things I’ve published and claimed involvement in all of it. LOL. However, guys like this always overstep – for instance, this dude claims he invented the C Programming language. So, I’m taking this with a grain of salt.

However, he has discussed stabbing and killing many, many people, inside and outside of prison. So, if I die before I ship – tomorrow or next Wednesday (possibly Monday) – you know where I went. I’ll be a second Kenneth Michael Trentadue.

Actually, the usual technique with guys like this is to build empathy through mirroring – they appear to be someone like who you are like, or who they think you are like, or who are like you on things they want to discuss – and I wonder if this guy hasn’t been planted. For instance, his topics of discussion have included “how he threatened and put a $30,000 contract on his judge, how he butchers and murders people, his involvement with white supremacists and bikers (when I was first SHUed, some idiot claimed I led a “biker gang” a la Matt Drudge 1999), various 1990s Constitutional issues (Ruby Ridge, Waco, the OKC bombing), et cetera. Now, I did tell him I was here on witness tampering and I’m accused by BOP of being a “sovereign citizen”, so he may just be fishing along those lines, but I’m (as always) suspicious.

What’s funny is no one ever comes up and tries to mirror me on “boy, do I love and miss my daughter”, “I really wish I could do something good for people without hatred from a wicked society”, or attempts to engage me in discussion of Evola and Devi.

The guy also tried to conspire with me to make YouTube videos. He suggested I wear a mask and read some theories he’d written that, frankly, were sovereign citizenry. I declined.

The only thing not disturbing me after all this talk of death is that dude doesn’t have the look of any of the serious killers I’ve known, so I’m thinking I’m probably okay. He’s also not aggressive, so that’s good as well.

So, I’m getting fucked by BOP, but I’ve got entertaining company. And I just got a copy of Angels and Demons, so I will finally finish that to.

[Personal remarks deleted here.]

Also, let me know if my rule 41 motion is progressing in the Southern District of Florida. The government agreed to part of it – now, I’m just seeing what the Judge does on the rest. I really can’t figure how they are getting around a search warrant. They might have been able to do it if ICE had the property on a border search / extended border search, but the government made no claim like that. I believe the property is a “foreign search”, as it was seized in Mexico, and, under the foreign search laws, once the property is transferred to US agents on US soil, a search warrant is needed.

[snip]

I’ve just been wondering how people have been. [snip]

My daughter has been mostly incommunicado, though I did get a “Happy New Year Daddy” letter from her, and my [family member] sent pictures of Christmas.

And, I’ve been well. My mood has been up – the misery I felt at Canaan is gone – and there really doesn’t seem to be anything standing between me and the door, except 87 days. The calendar remains the same. I’ll be back in Loretto in about a month.

Hope you are well. I’ve missed hearing from you, and hope to hear from you soon. Hope Chicago puts me on a unit. :- D

Sincerely,

Bill

PS: Was tempted to sign it “The Republic of Bill”, but that would just provoke them. LOL.

Comment

Letter from Dissident Writer Bill White

Letter from Dissident Writer Bill White

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...ill-white.html
                      http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=7731#post7731

January 27th, 2013

Hello, Harold:

Well, you were almost right. The feds almost found a hole and buried me, again. However, I managed to find an exit, and have ended up in population here at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Chicago.

When I arrived, I was immediately sent to the SHU—the same SHU is which I have suffered so much abuse in the past. It is almost my luck that the place has sunk to a new low—when I was last there, they had numerous negro inmates dancing naked, smearing feces on their windows and masturbating at passing white women, while other negroes banged out tribal rhythms and chanted obscenities from behind their metal doors. It was a cross between an African tribal village, the cape cage at the zoo, and a hip-hop concert, LOL.

Fortunately, with so many guys throwing shit, and the recent escapees (recaught) locked down under 24-hour observation, there was no time or desire to keep me tying up one of the few remaining beds. So I’ve been placed on the honor dorm here, or mostly low security inmates and those who are chilled out. Brian Maudry of [another group] is here too, as it happens, and things are as best they can get in Chicago.

Legally, things are going so well I’ve been waiting for them to go bad. The judge reportedly tore into the U.S. Attorney’s office at the pre-hearing conference, and despite a government motion that I felt was intended to delay things, the judge has set an accelerated schedule, and I should be in court and done on Monday. The judge has ordered probation to interview me, update my PSI, and then ordered all sides to have all issues briefed by Thursday. I almost feel there is not enough time. As I write, I am still waiting to see my counsel. But I think there is no question of additional time at this point.

Of course, the government has achieved their main objective: I won’t make a half-way house at this point. The transport back is a minimum of three to four weeks. Assuming I go back to Loretto, I’ll be there with like 25-30 days left. They can’t process me out that quick.

On other legal fronts, the court has accepted my §2255 motion in Virginia. If it finds that my appellate counsel was ineffective when she failed to file my en banc appeal, my convictions could be set aside or my appeals could be re-started. In Florida, the magistrate ordered most of my property returned, including my money—a few hundred bucks in pesos, lempiras, etc. The government is holding my electronics for the moment, just in case they can find some evidence to justify holding them. LOL. This is really just harassment to make me spend a few hundred bucks on a new laptop; I’m sure we’ll be back in court.

That’s the short summary of my recent life. The transport over was terrible—the strut supporting the wing of the plane transporting me broke, stranding me near Detroit for a week, and I missed two other flights, LOL. The BOP is literally falling apart—even here, in “supermax,” I found two doors so rusted out they could have been broken with a hard shove. (I don’t need the escape charge, though.) And to make my transport difficult, I was held in facilities with no phone or e-mail, where I could send three letters a week, and I’ve had all my mail and e-mail placed on a one-week delay, so it can be screened. That’s not to mention the fact that I’ve been bizarrely labeled a “sovereign citizen” guaranteeing I would be SHU’d in transit as well.

On the upside, Tradition of the Mother is out, and with matching funds, we’ve raised about $3,600 of the $30,000 necessary to pay for my Supreme Court appeal. $25.00 from each sale is going toward paying my legal fees. The book will also be going for sale at the normal price through Amazon.com and AFP/TBR soon. Giving it is only available right now from Poisoned Pen Press, I’ve been happy with the sales. Centuries of Revolution I’m told is also pushing the 1000-sold mark, so I’ve been very pleased with that,

I hope you are well. As it now stands, I’m thinking of touring the Northwest and northern U.S. after my release, while I’m waiting on a passport. With all my cases closed, there is little pressure on me to rush my way out of this failing state. Assuming I get things together, I hope we can get together.

Be well, Harold, and I’ll hopefully see you soon.

Sincerely,
                      Bill

P. S.: As I wrote, I was just told my hearing date has been moved to February 20th. I expect, then, I may well be stuck in Chicago to the end. If you have a spare copy of the first book in your Northwest series—I don’t know if The Brigade, A Mighty Fortress, or Hill of the Ravens comes first—I would love to read it. My address here is:

William A. White #13888-084
                      Metropolitian Correctional Center
                      71 West Van Buren Street
                      Chicago, IL. 60605

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 9:07 AM SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 02, 2013

Comment

Bill White is in Chicago MCC and some news

Bill White is in Chicago MCC and some news

http://billwhitetrial.wordpress.com/...and-some-news/
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7757#post7757

According to the BOP, Bill White has been moved to the MCC in Chicago. He has speculated that he might be there for a month or maybe they will just leave him there until his sentence is served. (April 7th, but that is a Sunday, so he expects to get out April 5th, a Friday.)

WRITE TO BILL WHITE

WILLIAM A WHITE # 13888-084
                        MCC CHICAGO
                        METROPOLITAN CORRECTIONAL CENTER
                        71 WEST VAN BUREN STREET
                        CHICAGO, IL 60605

Bill missed his hearing that was scheduled for January 22nd. He told me earlier that another hearing would be scheduled now that he is in Chicago. There was some kind of pre-trial hearing, and Judge Adelman told the demons of the other side, “You people disgust me. You are maliciously prosecuting a US citizen that has done nothing wrong. If I had my way, I’d have all of you shot.” Heh-heh. No, he didn’t say any of that. I made it up. But, rumor has it the Judge, in so many words, indicated that he is “powerfully” annoyed at the jerks going after Bill.

The reason that Bill didn’t get to Chicago on time, I am told, was because the BOP only has two bucket of bolts airplanes that they use to move prisoners around. When one of the planes is “broken”, as was the case here, moving prisoners drops by half. (When both of them are broken at the same time, no prisoners move at all.)

Let’s see, what else is new? Bill had a lovely MLK Day. Again, I’m joking. But I’ve been told some prisons make a big deal of MLK day with special food, games and movies.

Some quick but rambling “re-cap” type comments from me –

I was reading “Tradition of the Mother” last night, and I see Bill says in the book that he told the US agents last year that he had traveled to Mexico through the underworld and come out at the Mayan pyramids. I’m not making this up. (They were trying to get him on illegal departure.) I posted a bit about the pyramids story earlier, but I was glad to see that his letter with this info to me wasn’t anything new to the DOJ.

NEWS – Traditon of the Mother “soon” will be available from americanfreepress.net. The American Free Press catalog has a Paypal option.

There are still two FBI offices investigating Bill as of January 11. The FBI is holding Bill’s electronics equipment as possible evidence. This includes a camera, a phone and a Kindle. The phone and Kindle are broken, which the govt. claims was done by Bill in the act of destroying evidence. Bill says the items got damaged when he was fighting with the Mexicans who arrested him at the request of the FBI. The judge recently ruled that the FBI could hold the items as long as they wanted them.

That’s all for now.

Comment

Letter from Bill White - January 26, 2013

Letter from Bill White - January 26, 2013

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...06#post1503106
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7759#post7759

JANUARY 26, 2013
                          69 DAYS REMAIN

Hello Alex:

How have you been doing? Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I've been trapped in BOP transit hell. I thought I'd write and bring you up to date on things, but things are moving so quickly this letter will probably be dated before you read it. In fact, given how the BOP has been treating my mail, the mass media may bring you the end of everything before I can provide the beginning. LOL.

Here in Chicago, the hearing to sentence me pending outcome of the appeals will be February 4th. The government has been trying to delay this by demanding that my Pre-Sentence Investigation (PSI) be redone, but the Judge has ordered the government to do this and provide an updated Sentencing Memorandum by January 31. This is so little time it's almost bizarre. Doing this quick advantages me and indicates the Judge is not taking the government seriously -- but I'm worried this is almost too quick, as my attorney and I need to discuss some important things -- and I'm wondering how I'll be able to see him before probation comes.

Chicago continues to be a decrepit and badly managed facility. The staff here is, to put it mildly, generally not up to the challenge, and the place is physically falling apart. I was SHUed on arrival and kept there three days. The staff has lost control of the SHU - many of the Negro inmates danced naked all day and night as others beat primitive rhythms, smearing shit on the walls and windows and masturbating at passing white women. To address this, the staff were refusing to feed the worst offenders. When I left, there was an ongoing debate - "wipe the shit off your window" versus "fuck you - feed me." This has apparently been going on for quite a while - it was like being locked in the ape cage at the zoo.

Meanwhile, the physical facility is falling apart. Just in the super max unit, I found two doors rusted out to the point where a strong shove would've cracked the last bolt holding them together. It's pathetic, really.

At least the hell is not being kicked out of me. The heat is on - and didn't always used to be - and I'm on a relatively not crowded, low intensity unit. I've had worse, and can't complain.

Brian Moudry, one of Matt's friends, is here. He apparently just pled to burning down teh home of a Negro family in Joliet. It's been good to see him after seven years. Matt himself may be coming back here from ADX. He has a [sign I cant make on computer]2255 hearing next month; I don't know if he's going to appear in person.

My trip here was grueling. Less than a day before I left Loretto, some nigger made the mistake of thinking I was his "bitch," so I punched him in the face, and an altercation ensued. This is very Loretto -- certain of the Negroes there are so used to soft white people they are honestly shocked to take a punch in the face.

I was then several weeks in Canaan USP waiting for a plane. I missed my first court date because of the winter storm, and was held incommunicado -- without phone or email or any realistic ability to receive mail -- for the duration. At Oklahoma, I found myself locked down as an alleged "sovereign citizen" -- I'm sure you know that's nonsense as well as I do. Apparently, someone made arrangements for me to have a hard time in transit. Then, when I finally got a plane to Chicago, a strut supporting the wing broke when we landed near Detroit en route, and I was stranded in FCI Milan, Michigan. LOL. And this is just the start of the budget cuts.

While in Oklahoma, I was celled with quite a character. I can't prove he was planted to set me up, but he introduced himself by telling me he had a $30,000 contract out on his sentencing judge, then tried to persuade me to file liens against BOP COs before asking me to make "terrorist videos on YouTube after my release (it would be okay because I could wear a mask.) I don't know what's worse - that the feds try these things or that people fall for them. LOL. When the guy told me he was a Rosicrucian Grand Master in prison for missing a conclave at Bohemian Grove, I gave up on him. LOL.

Some good legal developments occurred in transit, though. Judge Turk in the Western District of Virginia accepted my 2255 appeal - a petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus. The issue is that my appellate counsel accepted $50,000 and just didn't file my en banc appeal. My defense counsel in Roanoke urged me to file the appeal and said it is "very strong"; if I win, I could be fully acquitted or given a new round of appeals.

In Florida, all of my property seized in Mexico was ordered returned -- except for the electronics. I have not seen the Judge's opinion, but I would say the clock is ticking there. The feds have admitted they found "no evidence" and are just holding the stuff in case evidence develops. LOL. Really, it's just harassment. I need my laptop and camera to work, so they are going to make me spend $600 on new electronics when I'm released.

Here at the pre-hearing conference, the Judge (Adelman) lectured the government that my case, at best, is time served, and asked them what they thought they would gain from dragging on these proceedings. They are demanding a consecutive sentence, though it's entirely Judge's discretion, and they just can't seem to respect the Judge's rulings.

So, all is good.

My latest book, Tradition of the Mother, is out and selling well -- given it's only available by mail order from Poisoned Pen Press, and not yet on Amazon or available through the main AFP/TBR catalogs. (It will be appearing in both places soon.) $25 of each sale (at the $35 price) is going to repay my legal bills for this Supreme Court appeal. With dollar-for-dollar matching, we had raised about $3600 of the $30,000 (in other words, we'd sold the first 72 copies - which is not bad given the limited distribution.) Centuries of Revolution is pushing it's 1000th copy sold (very good for a first title in its first year), and, overall, I have to thank everyone who is enjoying my books. Work on Serpent's Blood has been interrupted by all this transit -- but, I hope to get back to it soon.

So, that is about how things have been. I hope all has been well with you and your readers. After my release, I hope to tour the US a bit while I await my passport and legal departure -- maybe we'll be able to get together.

Hope to see you soon,

Sincerely,

Bill

Comment

News: Bill White indicted in Roanoke for threatening estranged wife “MW”

News: Bill White indicted in Roanoke for threatening estranged wife “MW”

http://billwhitetrial.wordpress.com/...d-wife-meghan/
                            http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=7784#post7784

Well, well. I’ve been quiet lately because I had a strong feeling Bill would be indicted again before his release date in April. Here it is, stories by Scott Leamon and Laurence Hammack, below. Threats to M. made last year. Emails.

(Everyone knows her name, but I’ll go along with this initials only thing for now.)

This case takes me by surprise. I don’t think this blog can be dragged into this case, and I want to keep it that way, so no comments from me.

By Scott Leamon, Reporter – email
                            Court records show a federal grand jury has once again indicted Roanoke Neo Nazi Bill White with threatening people.

The victim, court papers show, was his wife.

It’s unclear if they are still married. [THEY ARE, BUT THEY HAVE A DIVORCE CASE GOING.]

Investigators say he threatened the woman four times last spring during his run from Lexington to Mexico, a move that violated White’s probation.

Federal investigators claim the threats stemmed from a phony shakedown White used to try to obtain alimony payments from the victim.

He was already serving time in prison for violating probation.

No trial date on this latest round of charges has been set.

—————————————————————————————-

UPDATE. Here is Hammack baby with the news -

William A. White, a former neo-Nazi leader with a history of making threats, has been charged yet again by federal authorities in Roanoke.

An indictment returned today alleges that White sent threatening emails to his ex-wife in May and June, not long after he jumped parole and fled to Mexico.

White was angry at the woman, identified in the indictment only as “MW,” because she had stopped sending him alimony payments, federal authorities alleged.

“I would strongly recommend that you have the $500 when you are contacted — or you will probably be hospitalized,” White allegedly wrote in one of four emails cited in the indictment.

White, 35, is currently being held in Chicago while he awaits sentencing there on charges of threatening a juror.

He is also serving time for violating his parole. That offense involved fleeing to Mexico in May, about a year after he completed a 2-1/2 year prison term for making threats while he was the leader of a now-defunct neo-Nazi group he ran from Roanoke.

Comment

Bill White Indicted Again

Bill White Indicted Again

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...ted-again.html
                              http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=7788#post7788

Dissident writer Bill White has been indicted yet again for "issuing threats on the internet," this time at the behest of the ex-wife who stole all his property and money the first time around when he was in prison, and who evidently wants him to remain there while she continues stripping the man to the bone of every last cent he has, or had.

The Department of Justice has been happy to oblige. White has been in prison since July, but apparently they pulled one or more of those old e-mails they've got archived at their West Virginia data center, went to the woman and told her it was a "threat" and if her ex-husband got out of jail he would come and kill her, and practically got down on their knees and begged her to file charges. It took them almost seven months, but apparently the prospect of White's release in April before she completely financially cannibalized her formerly wealthy spouse and had to give him visitation rights with his daughter was the clincher.

(Federal authorities seem to have developed a habit recently of getting involved in people's divorce and child custody cases and using them as pressure points to compel submission and compliance with their bizarre demands.)

White's case is one of pure government malice; he pissed off somebody in the dictatorship with a planned magazine cover from 2008, a magazine that wasn't even published, but the proposed cover of which he was foolish enough to splatter all over the internet.

His previous convictions were thrown out by a judge on Constitutional grounds after White spent two and a half years in prison, where he was tortured. The nigger Eric Holder appealed the acquittals, and found some loophole to get White re-sentenced to many more years on the one minor count which was not dismissed completely. That re-sentencing is scheduled for February 20th.

The judge is the same one who threw out the first convictions, and he seems to have become a bit irritated by the the relentless and clearly personal and malicious pursuit and persecution of White, not only over their appealing his decision to reverse the Mickey Mouse initial convictions, but now their latest prison stint over an admittedly silly but basically harmless parole violation. The dictatorship is apparently not too confident that this judge will toe the line and lock White up again for them, hence the months of pressure on his ex-wife to collaborate in getting her husband more time in prison so she can enjoy his money and the dictator's servants can enjoy their revenge.

No one, not even his most rabid persecutor in the Justice Department or the FBI, has ever claimed that Bill White has ever actually harmed anyone or seriously contemplated it. Basically, it now seems to have boiled down to pure primitive rage against a White male who will not do as he is told, stay off the internet, and who will not be quiet.

The United States government is absolutely determined to make sure that this man spends many years in prison for the crime of refusing to shut up when he was told to do so during the 2008 election and because when he came out the first time he hit the keyboard running and has produced a number of articles and books, mostly on esoteric subjects, but still, he's not supposed to be writing any books or articles at all. He's supposed to have crawled under the porch shaking and sobbing for mercy by now. White was supposed to break, God dammit! He didn't, and it's driving the lawyers and the secret police into a homicidal rage.

I won't re-run Bill's Chicago address, because they keep moving him around. Since his arrest last summer he has been moved at least a dozen times, by ground and by air, at what must be a cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars, in order to keep him one step ahead of his mail and keep him away from anyone who might visit him in prison (all this for a parole violation.)

I will keep you updated and let you folks know once it looks like he may have settled for a while, probably back in the Roanoke, Virginia jail while they await his next round of trials, no doubt on a very long court date. I've had several letters from Bill and he deeply appreciates hearing from all of you. At least so far they haven't kept him totally incommunicado like they have Edgar Steele.

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 9:15 AM SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2013

Come Home to the Northwest

http://northwestfront.org/

Comment

Former neo-Nazi leader White accused of threats

Former neo-Nazi leader White accused of threats

A federal indictment says William A. White sent threats to his ex-wife over alimony payments.

By Laurence Hammack
                                The Roanoke Times
                                Friday, February 08, 2013
                                981-3239

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/320079
                                http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=7798#post7798

William A. White, a former neo-Nazi leader with a history of making threats, has been charged once again by federal authorities in Roanoke.

An indictment returned Thursday alleges that White sent threatening emails to his ex-wife last May and June, not long after he jumped parole and fled to Mexico.

White was angry at the woman, identified in the indictment only as "MW," because she had stopped sending him alimony payments, federal authorities allege.

"I've had an offer from a loan shark in Roanoke to split the money you owe me 50/50," he is charged with writing in one email. "He will send someone to beat your a-- if you don't pay, and I will give him half for that service."

White, 35, is currently being held in Chicago while he awaits sentencing there on charges of threatening a juror.

He is also serving time for violating his parole. That offense involved fleeing to Mexico last May, about a year after he completed a 21/2-year prison term for making threats while he was the leader of a now-defunct neo-Nazi group that he ran from Roanoke.

Most of White's prior threats have involved heated rhetoric he directed at strangers who were involved in matters of race that angered him.

For example, he sent intimidating letters to the black tenants of a Virginia Beach apartment complex who sued their landlord for racial discrimination.

But this time, federal authorities say, the motive was money and the victim was no stranger.

While the ex-wife is identified only by her initials in the indictment, court records show that White was previously married to Meghan White. Federal prosecutors declined to comment on the case Thursday.

The indictment, returned by a grand jury in U.S. District Court in Roanoke, makes the following allegations:

In an informal agreement reached last year, White's ex-wife agreed to pay him $400 a month in alimony, which she mailed to his post office box in Roanoke.

After learning that White had disappeared, she stopped payment on one check and did not send any more.

By then, White was in a resort town near Cancun, Mexico, after a friend drove him as far as Nogales, Ariz., where he crossed the border.

The friend who drove White to Arizona had agreed to pick up his checks from the post office box and wire him the money.

After first asking his friend to have someone threaten his ex-wife, White began to send her emails directly in late May, the indictment alleges.

"I would strongly recommend that you have the $500 when you are contacted — or you will probably be hospitalized," White allegedly wrote in one of four emails cited in the indictment.

After spending about a month on the lam, White was arrested last June in Playa del Carmen.

As the former leader of the American National Socialist Workers Party, White briefly gained national attention for his outspoken online comments. He has argued in the past, with mixed results, that his politically unpopular speech is protected by the First Amendment.

lying jewspapers

Comment

Working...
                                X