• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice of Retards Announcement: Comments are closed

Voice of Retards Announcement: Comments are closed

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3684#post3684

Announcement: Comments are closed to you ZOGlings

March 19, 2011

Effective immediately: All comments are closed — at least until the end of the month, if not permanently. I regret that we simply don’t have the time to moderate these things at the current moment. We are short on capable, reliable ZOGling whigger ass-clown help willing to go ass-to-mouth with the morals of jew jack-weasels willing an able to censor you ass-clowns , and I myself am trying simultaneously to help the hosts produce shows, work on new Web site improvements and accomplish several other mission-related goals, like working with the ADL/$PLC.

The Voice of Reason Broadcast Network has a mission. Our mission is to showcase our programs, to grow into a professional media outlet, to provide a counterweight to the controlled mainstream media, to introduce fresh ideas and dissident notions into public discourse, and ultimately to start to influence public opinion on issues and policy. Our mission is not, and never was, to function as a “free speech” discussion forum. There are already other Internet venues that serve that function well enough. Moreover, with all due respect to our loyal commentators, frankly the comments to date have been, at best, an idle distraction from VoR’s mission and, at worst, an embarrassment to our efforts to grow into a professional media outlet. In summary, compounded with the fact that we are short on staff to moderate the comments, we also are faced with the unfortunate but undeniable fact that the comments often do VoR’s mission more harm than good.

If you want to comment on a particular show, please email the program host. If you want to comment on anything else, please do not hesitate to email me.

-Mikey Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Conner
    Head ZOGbot Fuktard in Charge of Sleezing/Censorship

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-18-2011, 07:51 PM.
    I'm the jew faggot mangina behind
    "The Voice of Retards".

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3715#post3715

Originally posted by Mike

Eric (or should I call you Marty), your rant simply proves my point that the comments are useless and should be closed. What you can't explain is how your rhetoric could possibly forward VoR's mission of providing alternative media to a general White American audience. What you also can't explain is exactly why VoR should allow itself to be a playground for movementards who don't contribute financially and can't contribute intellectually and yet are always ready to insult, threaten, quarrel, indulge in paranoid suspicions, and generally make pro-White dissidents look bad. I don't mean to be rude, but not everyone is cut out to do pro-White media. Producing professional alternative media is the work of intellectuals, not street brawlers. I mean that with general respect towards the street brawler crowd, many of whom would agree with me on this issue. Those who don't agree will find Talkshoe and to a lesser extent Blogtalk welcoming venues, as you yourself suggest. Honestly, I am glad for the existence of these venues.

For a long time I was ambivalent about the comments. This thread has very much convinced me that they are a net negative and closing them was the correct decision.
    Unlike yourself and the other capon poseurs pretending to be White Nationalists, I believe that other White people have the privilege of free speech and to think whatever they please, and that those who act no better than jews are either racially polluted or traitors. What possible good does it do to destroy the current system which destroys our People and then put in its place some white nigger petty despot like yourself who acts worse than even a jew while claiming to be one of us?

I clicked the link in your signature line to VOR. What I seen there was nonsense that I would not in any case want to even bother to listen to, much less download. In short nothing had changed since Kelso's first interview with Cyndi Steele. I didn't bother to look at the disabled comments because it is understood that you are indeed censoring even the idiotic feebs who still bother to listen or look at VOR.

Now don't get me wrong. VOR has been known as a 'false-front' operation for quite some time and if you want to get all kikeish on what few tards still show up then what of it? Someone so worthless and cowardly and idiotic that they will go someplace that they are censored is someone who deserves exactly whatever they get. American Celt was foolish to get all bothered at how idiots thinking that they are 'White Nationalists' get treated by jews and whiggers running a ZOG false-flag operation. Such dygenic offal SHOULD be mistreated and abused early and often, as no genuine White Man would put up with this voluntarily.

As noted by myself before, if I want to bait jews and liberals, I sign up to the Huffington Post and post some nasty comments that get me booted. But at least I know what side the Huffington Post is on. Your behavior shows that VOR -- and the phora are simply data-mining operations playing at White Nationalism looking for idiots to report to on behalf of ZOG. Same thing with VNNF and Stormfront.

One shouldn't listen to what idiots pretending to be something, like 'White Nationalists', that they are not ever say. Rather look at what these liars actually do. What you are is a sort of capo acting on behalf of jews running a false-front operation that has gotten so irrelevant so as to have to censor what few idiots even bother to go over to your declining and bypassed sandbox.

Might I suggest that VOR reorganize itself as 'MootStormFront Radio?'

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-18-2011, 07:51 PM.
    I'm the jew faggot mangina behind
    "The Voice of Retards".

Comment

Working...
    X