• Show
Clear All

• Chest Pounder

Chest Pounder

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3692#post3692
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post312639
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...2272#post32272

Chest Pounder

If there's one thing that enrages me, it's niggers when they take credit for other people's work. I've seen it over and over again through my life, and each time they had little or nothing to do with whatever it was they were bragging about. Usually through affirmative action, they'd been put in charge of a bunch of hard working whites that had made the accomplishment, and had stolen the credit for their work because "dey wuz de boss".

Well, we all just got another taste of niggerdom tonight when Obungle got on the air-waves and started beating his chest about the death of Bin Ladin, stating that it was he that had the idea to hunt him down, that it was he that had directed the operation to kill or capture him, and that it was he that had given the order to attack. All pure, unadulterated bullshit . . . .

It's a well known fact that Obama is a Muslim communist who loves Islamists, and even their terrorists, and thinks Americans should apologize to them for being white.In fact it's also known that Obungle fought the CIA tooth and nail over their efforts to capture Bin Ladin, considering him a persecuted and "misunderstood" man. In fact ole' Chimpy has fired not one, but two CIA directors for being "too aggressive". The truth of the matter is that Obungle had no idea there was an operation in the works, and had played NO part in the months of hard, dangerous work that went into finding that sonofabitch. If he had known, he'd had put a screeching halt to it.

Obama is anything but a patriot. The CIA does not need his permission to carry out their operations. Their mandate is to operate autonomously for the security concerns of the United States. And the less Obama knows about their operations the better . . . .

It was only after the attack had been carried out, and Bin Ladin had been killed that he was even informed of the operation. And if the truth be known, Obungle no doubt had a chimp-out in the Oval Office over the fact he'd been left out of the loop. Well if there's one thing all the security agencies in the country have learned, it's to keep Obama from knowing anything about their business, otherwise he'll throw a monkey wrench in their plans every chance he gets. I can see it now. A couple of his butt kissing, bootlick advisors come groveling up to him, kissing his shoes and meekly telling him that he can turn this evil news into something good for himself personally, by taking credit for the whole thing to the American people. I can see the evil grin slowly forming on his ugly face as the idea gels in his simian brain, making him look like the Grinch. He likes it! So his speech writers immediately hop-to, and within an hour he's in front of the liberal media, taking full credit for the entire CIA operation, leaving out everyone that should be getting the credit. Typical black politician . . . .

How many times through the years have we seen some glib black bureaucrat take credit for stuff they didn't do? Hell, I've lost track. Disgusting? Beyond my ability to relate. And Obungle has been a master at it. Ever since he took office, he's shoved other, far more deserving people out of the limelight to bask in their glory. God, that's so nigger! He reminds me of a film I once saw where a large chimp was beating his chest and screaming to all the other apes, bragging over a kill. The only difference was the three piece suit. Blacks belong in politics like a hog belongs in the space shuttle. Our allies . . . or what's left of them . . . laugh at us and shake their heads sadly at the choice we made for president. I'm at least glad that those of you reading this had better sense than to vote for that chimp. I consider his election as one of the greatest mistakes the people of this nation ever made. But I can't fault them entirely, because in fact they were played. The cabal that runs things behind the scenes, aka the Council on Foreign Relations, a pack of communist kikes, made sure that all the decent candidates were aced out early on in the elimination process, leaving us with nothing to choose from but that fat corporate toady McCain and of course, Obama. Some choice . . . .

McCain has all the charm of a case of the crabs, and a personality to match. I met the maggot once, and I've never run into a more rude, arrogant, and mean natured little sonofabitch in my life. I had the almost overpowering urge to bury my size ten boot up his arrogant little ass as far as I could get it. The very thought sent waves of anticipatory pleasure coursing down my spine. It would have almost been worth ten years in jail just to know that he'd suffer from a bad case of wrecked anus the rest of his days as a reminder of what the American people thought of his worthless ass . . . .

Obama got on TV tonight and talked for over a damned hour, doing nothing more than finding different ways to say the same thing over and over again, namely that HE was the hero of the hour. I was sickened. There was also another, very odd turn of events that was reported at the same time that didn't make a lick of sense. The government reported that they had already buried bin Ladin at sea. Say what? And just how did they manage that? You mean to tell me that the military took his shot up corpse and flew it by helicopter to some aircraft carrier out in the Mediterranean and buried it at sea? I sincerely doubt that, and so should you. I smell a great big fat, red-eyed rat. There is no way they pulled that off so fast. Our government would have held onto his corpse so all our politicians could gloat over the body. No, this tells me that Bin Ladin is alive in some secret government installation, being interrogated ruthlessly. And now that he's officially dead, they can use whatever methods they like without having to worry about his 'rights' . . . .

That fanatic would be a gold mine of information about terrorist activity around the world, and believe me, our government has ways to make anyone talk. Burial at sea my rosy red butt. So all in all, I'd say there is very little that the media told us about the hit last night that we can believe. In fact the only part I believe is Obama taking credit. The rest of it I put in the same category as the Three Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood. Pure fairy tale. Obungle will always and forever act like an ape, because that's what he is. We put the bastard in office, and now we'll have to live with the consequences. Perhaps he will help to wake more Americans up to the fallacy of equality. Another fairy tale . . . .

JOOM

"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
    --Thomas Jefferson

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

Good article, But Obama is not really a Muslim he just shitskin follower of Black Liberation Theology, a gay little based on getting money off of whitey. I wouldn't say he loves Muslim Terrorists. Muslims are just as much against ZOG as we are and I see them in playing a vital role in the destruction of mabye 50 percent of the World's Jews.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4078#post4078
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-08-2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Sour Grapes

Sour Grapes

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8431#post8431

Well, the gun bill that Obungle and Reid tried so hard to cram through the senate fell flat on its ass today, causing Obama to have an absolute chimp-OUT!

Inside sources say that he literally had a freaking oogaboog tantrum in the Black House, calling the NRA reps liars and cursing every conservative and white politician in Washington. Of course that's not racist. After all, he's black! This is a real setback in his plans to disarm white America, which he is deathly afraid of (and rightly so). Unless he succeeds in his evil plan, he'll never be able to implement martial law. And history has shown than there has never been a black that has willingly handed over the reigns of power to a successor, no matter what the country or century. Never. Ole' Chimpy plans on becoming America's first dictator, and he has tons of masochistic, self hating liberals to back his play . . .

Him and that mentally deranged Reid have jointly promised to resubmit their evil bill later on down the road, but it won't do them any good. The American people raised such a stink that even the most corrupt of our leaders refused to vote for it. And this made Chimpy choke on his chitlins, let me tell you. It sounded like someone had stepped on a chimp's banana in the Black House last week. Haww! (I now call it the Black House because the Obungles had every last bit of the historical treasures of our country and our Founding Fathers removed from the White House when they moved in, and had it all unceremoniously dumped in a large storage facility. Then they had the place completely decked out in "Afro" decor, down to posters of Dupac Shakur and statues of Martin Loser Koon. At our expense of course. Damn niggers. They can always be relied upon to behave like niggers . . .

The sour grapes made me wonder if it's a coincidence that two days later ole' Chimps announced that anyone badmouthing him publicly would now be charged with a crime. That coon is getting way too big for his britches. Everybody and his dog knows the election was rigged. Heck, I honestly don't know one single idiot that actually voted for his sorry black ass. Of course I don't associate with darkies or liberals, but just the same I should have ran into at least a few by now. But no. Not one stinking fool. Personally I smell a great big, fat, stinking red eyed rat.

We all know something smells here, but proving it in this political climate is next to impossible. Oh white America knows deep down that our government is now under the control of career criminals, but they're too chickensh*t to admit it . . . even to themselves. Instead they pretend everything is just peachy. This makes me want to go postal. In fact I'm starting to understand why some of the poor devils that have . . .

Ever since his initial "election" Obummer has behaved like the arch-typical nigger, beating his chest and bragging, making threats and abusing his power to the max. Heck, one of the first things he did even as a candidate was to ruin the career of Joe the plumber for daring to call him on his lies. You'd think that would have cued in the liberals that supported him that everyone should avoid this ape, but like liberals always behave, they elected him anyway. I've realized that liberals are masochists. They seem to crave degradation and abuse. And a dictator coon president would be a dream fulfilled. Sick freaks.

If this country falls, it will richly deserve it. We have allowed every kind of sick, evil, deviate lowlife into this country, and we have started emulating them to boot. We are now overrun by the very kind of people our fathers would have gone to war to keep out of here. But instead we just sit back, sucking on a brew while our kids walk, talk, and even dance like ghetto trash and spew liberal communist propaganda about the "joys" of racial diversity and interbreeding with the lower races. Political correctness be damned. The races are not equal, and man has acknowledged this fact since the dawn of time..until the liberals took over that is. Now we are forced to live a lie . . . or else. Sour grapes? Tough. I've got a few bad grapes of my own . . .

JOOM

"If only closed minds came with closed mouths."

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

Comment

Working...
      X