• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Movement and CI

The Movement and CI

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3815#post3815
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t806056/#post9271370

Some things that the Downey's have said here have gotten me thinking about the relationship between CI and the greater WN movement. Not that there is any real involvement as neither myself nor Klunt Downey nor her little past-her Meercat Markkk Clowney are recognized as either Christian Identity nor White Nationalists but rather ZOGbot clowns hanging like dingleberries from the anus of the bowel Movement. Mark said that the movement is not CI, not that this doofus meercat is anything other than a Confidential Informant as well as baal-priest and Mrs. Downey has written in her signature that Christian WN should not support mainstream churches that allow race mixing unless she is getting something strange in it for her burrow-furrow (these days that pretty much means every sect). What I am asking is if these things are true (which I believe they are) how can we justify being members of a political group that accepts Catholics, Baptists, and all the other "Christian" sects that allow race mixing and jew converts, but not niglet-niece molesting by certain mumps-nutted obese retards? For that matter should we even me members of SF? which is a secular based WN forum. Not that I am ever going to leave, given that pretty much everyone else has already kicked me out. This question is really nothing more than masturbation designed to take some pressure off of my mumps-nuts now that Sheniqua and LaTeesha are on the rag or nursing mumps-nutted grand-niglets.

I am 100% sincere in asking this because I have been wondering about this myself. It is a good thing, when all you have is an 85 IQ (on a good day, to ask stupid self-indulgent questions that really have no cogent answer or relevancy. While I am hoping the Downey's will elaborate on their positions regarding this I am also asking anyone with an opinion on this matter to speak up as well. I need to have something for the SAIC of the St. Louis FBI office Monday, or I'll be out in the street with the niglet nieces' baby-daddies. The Downey's have convinced me that we of CI are seperate from the rest of the movement and I have a hard time reconciling that with joining any groups that are not CI only. Nor do these groups want anything to do with a delusional mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting retard. In the matter of posting on SF I personally feel that as long as we stay in this subforum/ghetto away from relatively 'normal' Movement fuktards we are fine. But on the other issue I am torn between two niglets, feeling like an 85 IQ fool, molesting two different niglets is breaking all the rules, shunning non CI groups entirely and joining one in order to convert as many dysfunctional people as much like me as possible and I'm hoping people can lend some insight into this, relevant scriptures would also be appreciated. You don't actually think I know anything about the Bible, do you?

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Hello Apoc:

Please post this to the latest whine by LiarBill/MumpsNuts, my former 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, niglet-niece molesting, mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown of Klan of Mamzers, and the certifiable clown on the Hitler Channels's Season 5, Episode 2 of Klan of Mamzers. MumpsNutz acts in real life just like it did on the TV show: just sits there like a sack of shit, then runs down to the St. Louis FBI SAIC with its delusions that it just made up. Billy Roper and even that drunken cokehead MoGullett eventually wise up and kick this delusional lying retard out on its fat ass. Billy Roper took three months. MoGullett had to kick it out once I e-mailed its criminal history, something MoGullett didn't thank me for doing.

Originally posted by Pastor Bill

Actually Marty is what I have taken to call a latent anti, which is someone who pretends to be a white nationalist but by their behavior and philosophy they actually bring discredit to the movement. While Marty is the most prominant example your can check some of the lower quality "WN" forums and find many examples. People who claim that people can have trace elements of non white blood can still be considered white count, as do those that say race mixing is ok as long as no children are born (or if a condom is used) from the union among other beliefs that actually serve to discredit and weaken our movement. People like this are a much greater threat our people than the jews will ever be because they seek to introduce ideas into the movement that only serve to weaken it from within.
    On the other hand. MumpsNutz will tell you a tale of woe about how itz two sisters are mudsharks with a passel of niglets just before LiarBill yaps about how it was charged -- twice with sexual assault on sundry of its nieces.

And, MumpsNuts is a spotter for Bryan Reo, a blubber-lipped nigger, slant-eyed gook faggot pretending to be 'White' and Christian Identity. LiarBill was also the token fat capon in Ron Edwards' Klan of Mamzers as seen on Gangland. Season Five Episode Two.

So MumpsNuts has no problem with association with mamzers. In fact, LiarBill was the only one who would associate with Jeromy Visser after Visser admitted to being a red nigger in trying to get out of a stalking charge last December.

Look, MumpsNuts. You begged, pleaded, pissed and moaned for Pastor Lindstedt to ordain you back in October 2009. He did so, even though he found you to be likely retarded. You went skulking back to Debby and Mark Downey over at Stormfront and you were booted out within three days. Yet you still call yourself a 'Pastor' because if that ordination, though.

You were stupid enough to log on to Stormfront using Lindstedt's Toshiba #2 laptop so as a result Lindstedt got to read your whinings and private messages. Lindstedt seen how you begged and pleaded to censor Debby and Mark Downey and Don Black told you to piss up a rope. You are a malicious idiot who simply listens and lies who everyone eventually kicks out. Billy Roper and Morris Gulett for example.

You are a petty and idiotic criminal according to the Missouri Case Net files. Convicted of burglary in 1982, as a convicted felon you got a suspended imposition of sentence in 1996, which indicates you are a snitch. Additionally, you seem to be in the habit of sexually assaulting your nieces. Whether they are your niglet nieces or your alleged only white niece depends on what you are admitting at the time.

You were 'spotting' for one Bryan Reo, a known non-white Anti-Racist-Activist over on StumbleInn and the Beerbarrel. As a result both StumbleInn and Beerbarrel have banned you and had to take the Lindstedt material into secret forums. You are simply an evil and vicious obese retard -- a fifth-rate Dave Hall.

Pastor Lindstedt is the public face of Christian Identity. Lindstedt believes that there is no solution other than letting the Great Tribulation take its course and to thus exterminate over 90% of the whiggers, and all of the muds and jews. Whereas the rest of the retards and ZOGbots playing at Christian Identity are simply mamzers and ZOGbots playing at being Christian Identity who know absolutely nothing about DSCI.

Now Hadding and WhiggerSwill can fuss and fight how Harold Covington and Pastor Lindstedt simply have no use for you retards playing at White Nationalism, how Benny Klassen was simply a jew faggot who made up a bogus self-serving religion for mamzer CreaTards and how everyone knew that Pierce took money from the Order and thus Pierce was owned by ZOG and that is why National Alliance fell apart. The fact of the matter is that neither Hadding, WhiggerSwill, Linder, Traitor Glenn Miller. Mike Conner, Bryan Reo, Eli James, Bill Finckelsheenie, nor you, MumpsNuts, can long survive in any place where there is actual freedom of speech. So as a result, you use your corporate and ZOG friends to stifle speech.

The end result is that the truth comes out, be it Solzhenitzn under Soviet Russia, or Covington and Lindstedt under these ZOG false fronts. Regardless of the 'official history' what is heard and believed is the 'unofficial' secret history that Hadding and WhiggerSwill insist cannot even be said or mentioned.

This forum would be better off letting Lindstedt back on and confining you to your own mamzer tard corrals. Lindstedt has finished off quite a few of you ZOGbots and baal-priests over his career, but you are a real idiotic mumps-nutted retard, LiarBill.

Lindstedt wrote the vast majority of above and asked me to pass it on seeing how he is 'officially' banned from this ZOG false front.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

LiarBill DeClue(less) is yapping shit again about me on Phorafags/feebs

LiarBill DeClue(less) is yapping shit again about me on Phorafags/feebs

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3836#post3836
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...723#post318723
      http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...8013#post38013

Attention Part-Time Phorafags/feebs:

Please post this to the latest whine by LiarBill/MumpsNuts, my former 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, niglet-niece molesting, mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown of Klan of Mamzers, and the certifiable clown on the Hitler Channels's Season 5, Episode 2 of Klan of Mamzers. MumpsNutz acts in real life just like it did on the TV show: just sits there like a sack of shit, then runs down to the St. Louis FBI SAIC with its delusions that it just made up. Billy Roper and even that drunken cokehead MoGullett eventually wise up and kick this delusional lying retard out on its fat ass. Billy Roper took three months. MoGullett had to kick it out once I e-mailed its criminal history, something MoGullett didn't thank me for doing.

Originally posted by Pastor Bill/LiatBill/MumpsNutz

Actually Marty is what I have taken to call a latent anti, which is someone who pretends to be a white nationalist but by their behavior and philosophy they actually bring discredit to the movement. While Marty is the most prominant example your can check some of the lower quality "WN" forums and find many examples. People who claim that people can have trace elements of non white blood can still be considered white count, as do those that say race mixing is ok as long as no children are born (or if a condom is used) from the union among other beliefs that actually serve to discredit and weaken our movement. People like this are a much greater threat our people than the jews will ever be because they seek to introduce ideas into the movement that only serve to weaken it from within.
      On the other hand. MumpsNutz will tell you a tale of woe about how itz two sisters are mudsharks with a passel of niglets just before LiarBill yaps about how it was charged -- twice with sexual assault on sundry of its nieces. At the time this sexual assault took place -- according to MumpsNutz' own admission, it was in the late 1990s when the FBI was going frantic to spy on the Aryan Nations and didn't want their snitch on Ron Edwards to be taken out by a rape and molestation case.

Don't believe me? Well, look at the Missouri Case Net and see for yourself by typing in MumpsNutz' real name.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

And, MumpsNuts is a spotter for Bryan Reo, a blubber-lipped nigger, slant-eyed gook faggot pretending to be 'White' and Christian Identity. LiarBill was also the token fat capon in Ron Edwards' Klan of Mamzers as seen on Gangland. Season Five Episode Two.

So MumpsNuts has no problem with association with mamzers. In fact, LiarBill was the only one who would associate with Jeromy Visser after Visser admitted to being a red nigger in trying to get out of a stalking charge last December.

Look, MumpsNuts. You begged, pleaded, pissed and moaned for Pastor Lindstedt to ordain you back in October 2009. He did so, even though he found you to be likely retarded. You went skulking back to Debby and Mark Downey over at Stormfront and you were booted out within three days. Yet you still call yourself a 'Pastor' because of that ordination, though.

You were stupid enough to log on to Stormfront using Lindstedt's Toshiba #2 laptop so as a result Lindstedt got to read your whinings and private messages. Lindstedt seen how you begged and pleaded to censor Debby and Mark Downey and Don Black told you to piss up a rope. You are a malicious idiot who simply listens and lies who everyone eventually kicks out. Billy Roper and Morris Gulett for example.

You are a petty and idiotic criminal according to the Missouri Case Net files. Convicted of burglary in 1982, as a convicted felon you got a suspended imposition of sentence in 1996, which indicates you are a snitch. Additionally, you seem to be in the habit of sexually assaulting your nieces. Whether they are your niglet nieces or your alleged only white niece depends on what you are admitting at the time.

You were 'spotting' for one Bryan Reo, a known non-white Anti-Racist-Activist over on StumbleInn and the Beerbarrel. As a result both StumbleInn and Beerbarrel have banned you and had to take the Lindstedt material into secret forums. You are simply an evil and vicious obese retard -- a fifth-rate Dave Hall.

Pastor Lindstedt is the public face of Christian Identity. Lindstedt believes that there is no solution other than letting the Great Tribulation take its course and to thus exterminate over 90% of the whiggers, and all of the muds and jews. Whereas the rest of the retards and ZOGbots playing at Christian Identity are simply mamzers and ZOGbots playing at being Christian Identity who know absolutely nothing about DSCI.

Originally posted by MumpsNuts/LiarBill

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g1676/#msg1676

Now that the feds are finally investigating Marty for his many terrorist plots against the US it is only a matter of time before he and his supporters are brought to justice for their many counts of treason against the US. Not only is Marty guarenteeing himself federal incarceration for his sedition but those who support him will also go down as well and that Includes John Britton, William B and the rest of the clowns at SI, the people that run SI for aiding and abetting terrorism and ole Apochump over at TQB (I know Marty is posting again over there) do these accomplices to terrorism really think that the feds can't get past their "security" and can't read the open treason that they allow to be posted on their boards? Marty will most likely end up in the nuthouse for life when he has another complete mental breakdown after being charged for his treason against the US. And all of Marty's little online buds will end up going broke hiring lawyers to stay out of prison for their complicity in terrorism, while known conspirators who are part of Marty's terrorist organization like John Britton will serve prison sentances comparable to those given to Hal Turner and Bill White for their involvement with a self admitted terrorist like Marty.

So which is it, MumpsNuts? Is Lindstedt telling the FBI that you are an 85-IQ, mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting capon of Cybele KookKluddKlown of Klan Niglet-Chester who has said that he would geld you if you show up again around his hovel in Granby or is Lindstedt plotting to bring about the Great Tribulation on ZOG's ass personally?

Get off the niglets and get a clue, LiarBill.

http://www.spacemirror.net/lindstedt...20LiarBill.mp3

Now Hadding and WhiggerSwill can fuss and fight how Harold Covington and Pastor Lindstedt simply have no use for you retards playing at White Nationalism, how Benny Klassen was simply a jew faggot who made up a bogus self-serving religion for mamzer CreaTards and how everyone knew that Pierce took money from the Order and thus Pierce was owned by ZOG and that is why National Alliance fell apart. The fact of the matter is that neither Hadding, WhiggerSwill, Linder, Traitor Glenn Miller. Mike Conner, Bryan Reo, Eli James, Bill Finckelsheenie, nor you, MumpsNuts, can long survive in any place where there is actual freedom of speech. So as a result, you use your corporate and ZOG friends to stifle speech.

The end result is that the truth comes out, be it Solzhenitzyn under Soviet Russia, or Covington and Lindstedt under these ZOG false fronts. Regardless of the 'official history' what is heard and believed is the 'unofficial' secret history that Hadding and WhiggerSwill insist cannot even be said or mentioned.

This forum would be better off letting Lindstedt back on and confining you to your own mamzer tard corrals. Lindstedt has finished off quite a few of you ZOGbots and baal-priests over his career, but you are a real idiotic mumps-nutted retard, LiarBill.

Lindstedt wrote the vast majority of above and asked me to pass it on seeing how he is 'officially' banned from this ZOG false front.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-21-2011, 11:46 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

MumpsNutz & Me

MumpsNutz & Me

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3848#post3848

Originally posted by Banjo_Billy

So, Pastor Lindstedt, how about writing your history and experience with Pastor Bill.

You tend to give your enemies both barrels of 12-gauge fire and brimstone all at once, changing their names into epithets and filling your sentences with cuss words, so much so that it's often difficult to figure out what you are saying and who you are talking about.

I know you can do it. So, how about writing in the best English that you can, with the fewest cuss words, how you first met Pastor Bill, what you know of him and what your experiences were with him. Just the facts!!!

Maybe call it "Martin Lindsted's Biography of Pastor Bill" or something nice that I can give to my grandma to read. Will you do that?
        The Ordination and its Revocation of LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less) is in the sticky thread just above me.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14551

Christian Identity is full of jews and criminals pretending to be Aryan White men. You have jews like Eli James, formerly known as Joseph November and before that as 'Joseph Kutz.' Then you have jew criminals like William Finck, who got religion as a pig who killed a Puerto Rican in the Jersey City jail and was paid to pretend to be a Greek scholar.

LiarBill DeClue is another such petty criminal wanting to get into Christian Identity. It pretended to be a former Kludd or Klan Chaplain, but nobody except itself went along with it. So it begged and pleaded and since I have a policy of since the Harvest is great but the Harvesters are few, to ordain anything White who wants to be a pastor. This is in reaction to MoGullett, the drunken crackhead who got kicked out of the Aryan Nations by Redfearin and Pastor Butler, who got sent to prison for conspiracy to rob banks for Bolivian snout-candy, and is reckoned a ZOGbot. I even saved his Church Charter and the $500,000 Harold Grooms Trust Fund even though Gulett betrayed me by revoking my ordination.

LiarBill came on down and I realized that he was quite simply a higher-functioning retard. He sat like a lump on my chair. I seen that LiarBill knew how to at least plagarize Comparet and LiarBill was taking the AIT Bible Course from Mike Hallimore's Kingdom Identity Ministries. So with some misgivings I ordained LiarBill because he drove down from St. Louis.

Within three days he was betraying me to Klunt Downey and her little Meercat Markkk Klowney on $permFront. LiarBill lied that I had taught the mumps-butted wonder to 'hate' when in fact I told it to stay on SpermFront or not as it wished.

Now LiarBill was yapping about how it would never call me a child molester because it was accused of rape -- twice -- of its niece. Then he talked about how its sisters were mudsharks and how they had a passel of niglets, and lived with LiarBill's mommy. Roxie said that LiarBill said that it couldn't have kids because mumps had settled in its testicles. LiarBill puked up a perfectly good meal of spaghetti. LiarBill acted as if it was living in fear sort of like TraitorGlenn Miller did when it run out of my office in my mom's trailer.

Now I was going to teach LiarBill Internet espionage, so I opened up a gmail, yahoo, facebook, etc. account. LiarBill wanted to go home early Sunday, Oct. 11, 2009, so I had LiarBill open up his $permFront account on Toshiba #2 and inadvertently left the 'Remember Me' check on. When I took over all the e-mail and facebook accounts and changed the passwords, I dound myself reading LiarBill's Private Messages and the Sustaining Members and moderators' subforums.

$permFront is populated by idiots. LiarBill wanted to ban or censor pretty much everyone. He then decided to censor Klunt Downey and the Meercat. So he bitched up through Lycia the $permFront Hoggess to Jack Poot to Don Black. Don Black said that what Klunt Downey wanted, Klunticums and her Meercat Markkk Klowney got. LiarBill had a fit, quit as moderator of the Christian Telegony (Identity) subforum around Jan 1, 2010. Since I couldn't tuck in behind I eventually lost the ability to log-in. I don't think that LiarBill changed its password but since LiarBill uses its AOL account, I couldn't take it over. Last year LiarBill was lying about something on $permFront, so I revealed one of its Private Messages showing it as a liar.LiarBill claimed it was a forgery, but knew better and would often bitch about me using Toshiba #2 to troll.

LiarBill is also a coward. It challenged me to a duel and when I told it to cum on down and get gelded, it claimed that I chickened out like it did with you.

LiarBill is also a petty criminal and snitch. I should have looked it up on Missouri Case Net. It had a burglary conviction in 1982 and was sentenced to six months in the St. Louis County Workhouse. In 1996 it took a plea bargain even before it got arraigned, and got a Suspended Imposition of Sentence to a felony conviction. That tells me that LiarBill is a snitch.

Billy Roper told me that it kicked out MumpsNuts when I sent Roper LiarBill's criminal history. He had kicked out LiarBill because MumpsNuts was proposing doing something illegal.

MoGullett confirmed to me that it had let LiarBill go because Gulett isn't allowed as a convicted felon under a plea bargain to associate with known criminals. Same with Scott Charles Thornton, who was convicted with Gulett who claimed to be Aryan Nations. Gulett no longer talks with the old guy who kept his Church together when Gulett was in prison. Pretty much everyone thinks Gulett is a snitch.

So I'm none too worried about WhiggerSwill, Hadding/Scott Spiedel, and the rest of the Piercite tards getting all lovey with MumpsNuts over on phorafags/feebs.

Every so often there is a report making the rounds about the White Nationalist bowel Movement. There was the DeGuello Report of 1976. The Cooper Report of 1986. The Covington Report of 2004. And soon the Lindstedt Report of 2010 in which I'll cover what is happening in the bowel Movement from a Christian Identity Point of View.

The Admin of StumbleInn took down last night's ridicules of LiarBill. But I'm working on my lawsuit and when there is an injunction, maybe the Truth can get out.

Hadding is simply a liar in his coverage of the matter. For example, when Hadding said that TraitorGlenn Miller wasn't a race-traitor because of whatever pretext, I agreed with Hadding because TraitorGlenn Miller isn't White. TraitorGlenn Miller is an anglo-mestizo drunken mamzer so if it screws other mamzers to produce a Rabanger 'Albion' Miller-Doggett, then who cares? Hadding took down that article quick. Likewise with WhiggerSwill Williams, another anglo-mestizo welas. All of these Piercite CreaTards are either whigger offal but most of them are anglo-mestizo off-white mamzers following a self-hating jew faggot named Klassen who converted worship of jews for jews to worship of mamzers pretending to worship other mamzers pretending to be White. I can think of only three CreaTards that Christian Identity has any use for, and one of them, Jimmy Vonn Brunn, is dead. Corn Cobb is hilarious and so is Mike Mazzone.

That is why you need to listen to The Movement Turd if you want to hear what is really going on.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        http://www.spacemirror.net/lindstedt/useful/audio/TMT/

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-26-2011, 09:14 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
        X