• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Cognitive Dissonance Ops

Internet Cognitive Dissonance Ops

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3855#post3855
    http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...nance-ops.html

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..

There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of an internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of an uncontrolled forum.

Technique #1 ? Forum Sliding

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum, it can be quickly removed from public view by "forum sliding."

In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to "age." Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a "forum slide." The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public.

To trigger a "forum slide" and flush the critical post out of public view, it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then replying to prepositioned postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting "slides" down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the post, it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means Cognitive Dissonance operatives effectively keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

Technique #2 ? Consensus Cracking

A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is "consensus cracking." To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used.

Under the guise of a fake account a post is made which looks legitimate and has elements of the truth is made ? but the critical point is that it has a very weak premise without substantive proof to back the post.

Once this is done, then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in the regime's favor is slowly introduced over the life of the post. It is imperative that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth.

As postings and replies are made, the stronger "evidence" or disinformation in your favor is slowly seeded in. Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as the regime's, and if their position is against the regime, their opposition to the Cognitive Dissonance posting will be most likely dropped. However, in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then abort the consensus cracking by initiating a ?forum slide.?

Technique #3 ? Topic Dilution

Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. T

his is a critical and useful technique to cause a resource burn. By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers, they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity.

[Guys, is any of this starting to sound familiar? - HAC]

If the gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into gossip mode. In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are, the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that the CD operator desires the group to go in.

It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education on the group should be first implemented, to determine at what level to drive in the wedge. By going too far off topic too quickly, it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator. This is one reason why CD operatives must obtain moderator positions by hook or crook on any forum they hope to control.

Technique #4 ? Information Collecting

Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them.

In this technique, in a light and positive environment, a "I'll show you mine so you show me yours" posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided, much statistical information can be gathered.

An example is to post your "favorite weapon" and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. Thus it can be determined by reverse pro-ration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or an illegal weapon.

This same method can be used by posing as one of the forum members and posting your favorite "technique of operation." From the replies, various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and information can be passed on to the police and FBI which might assist them in interdicting any real-world political activity the regime wishes to suppress.

Technique #5 ? Anger Trolling

Statistically, there is always a percentage of the forum posters who are sufficiently angry so that they might actually do something. This percentage will increase dramatically as the economy and racial situation continues to deteriorate.

In order to determine who these individuals are, CD operatives need to make posts intended to incite a strong psychological reaction. Responders who might seem inclined to actual physical activity can then be reported to law enforcement for reverse IP location and tracking.

One way to accomplish this is to post a link to a video depicting a local police officer or a federal agent abusing his power against an innocent individual. Statistically, of the million or so police officers in America, there are always one or two being caught on tape or cell phone cam engaging in excessively proactive enforcement, beating a prisoner, etc. When these graphics appear on YouTube, they can be used for intelligence gathering purposes without the requirement to stage a fake abuse video.

This method is extremely effective, and the more so the more abusive the video looks. Sometimes it is useful to "lead" the forum by replying to your own posting with your own statement of violent intent, and that you do not care what the authorities think, and other inflammatory statements. By doing this and showing no fear, the CD op may get the more silent and self-disciplined forum members to slip and post something which can be used to prosecute them. Remember, the ultimate prize for the Cognitive Dissonance operative is to get all these people away from their computers and into prison cells where there are no computers and they cannot engage in racist or criminal acts of dissent.

Technique #6 ? Gaining Full Control

It is important for the CD op to continually maneuver on every forum to which he or she is assigned to monitor for a moderator position. Once this position is obtained, the forum can then be effectively and quietly controlled by deleting unfavorable postings and by banning troublemakers who protest. Eventually the forum sinks into irrelevance as the best posters are banned, and sometimes is even taken down by the owner due to lack of interest.

To get a troublesome forum taken off line completely is the ultimate feather in an operative's cap, and he or she may be rewarded with promotion, a government civil service job, and cash bonuses. This is the ultimate victory. Almost as good is to reduce the forum to a handful of posts by five or six diehard individuals, but with no public participation or significant audience.

Depending on the level of control the CD op can obtain, he or she can deliberately sabotage a forum by censoring postings, deleting obstreperous dissidents, flooding with advertising spam, and/or "accidentally" taking the forum offline for lengthy periods of time.

However, it is not always in the interest to kill a forum, as it can be converted into a honey pot gathering center to collect and misdirect newcomers, and from this point be used to serve the regime's agenda.

CONCLUSION

Remember, these techniques are only effective if the forum participants do not know about them.

Once they are aware of these techniques, usually through clumsy CD ops being too obvious and getting "made," the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become uncontrolled.

In the event of a forum that absolutely escape control, other avenues must be considered, such as pressure on the host server or malicious and abusive civil litigation to shut the forum down, but this is very expensive and time-consuming. In addition to which, it is not always desirable to shut all dissident forums down, because law enforcement needs to be able to track criminal dissent and identify those who hold unauthorized opinions.

Come Home to the Northwest

http://northwestfront.org/

I Resemble Dem Remarks

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3857#post3857

That describes a few members of this group especially myself as a Tubal-kenite Pictish jew mamzer going ass-to-mouth with Bryan Reo and Eliar James.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-29-2011, 02:23 PM.
    Commandork McFagg/McBragg/Steve Elder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkVAlI2IIvI
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ork-McFagg.mp3

A Delusional Tubal-kenite Pictish Mamzer's Mamzer!!!

Comment

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...ted=1#post3858

This article ESPECIALLY describes McFagg/Elder who as a 'Moderator' of your forum censored posts saying that Eli James/jewseph November-Kutz was a jew and Bryan Reo ALLEDGEDLY is a nigger-gook faggot mamzer who used to run wild with the faggot Jersey lawyer Dickie Barrett. You let this deranged Pictish Tubal-kenite jew mamzer and the rest of the fake Christian Identity retards playing at Revolution run wild, they'll be taking down your web pages and forums if they can't ban your genuine activists.

Same way with the rest of these mamzers like 'Mackdog Williams.' You let these jews and mamzers censor the genuine White activists who are on to them, then you won't have an organization, you'll have a false front full of these jews and mamzer marrano swine.

I'll be suing Steve Elder when I'm suing Bryan Reo and Eli James for censoring nine of my web pages, forums and blogs.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      http://www.spacemirror.net/lindstedt/useful/audio/TMT/
      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-06-2011, 09:23 AM. Reason: Bryan Reo is bitching to the ISP, added 'ALLEGEDLY"

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...=3859#post3859

This Steve Elder hangs around Bryan Reo and Bryan Reo's and his 'Cousin Ray the Sicilian Jersey jew Lawyer's meddling cost Pastor John Brittonat least six figures in a settlement over a helicopter accident back in 2003. You keep these jews and mamzers playing at being Christian Identity around, then you can count on the Britton Family and the genuine Christian Identity Idaho and Montana Remnant being annoyed about this matter.

Comment

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...ted=1#post3860

More lies about true Identity men from an internet kook and self proclaimed "pastor", as well as an ex mental ward inmate who pled guilty to pederasty. Be glad I didn't remove you, lindstedt, you surely deserved it

You are exactly what this article describes and Pastor Eli James has exposed you for what you are

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...Traitor-Or-Jew

And here another real Identity man has his say about you http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...nsky-Lindstedt

Comment

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...=3861#post3861

‎[Sigh...] Now you know why I despise these boards and forums and will have nothing to do with them. Yes, I could delete it all, and of course I would then become Harold the Mad Dictator and tyrant, as opposed to Harold the Weakling (when I refuse to take one side or the other in one of these things.) [Sigh...] Let them just scream it out.

Come Home to the Northwest

http://northwestfront.org/

Comment

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...=3862#post3862

Harold, you are of course at liberty to allow the fellow mamzers of known jews like Eli James/Joseph November/Joseph Kutz and Bryan Reo to run wild in your organization, and even, upon attaining a moderator position, censor any and every one of your non-jew and non-mamzer followers. Your most dangerous enemies aren't Hadding or WhiggerSwill, but rather the mamzer or whigger you let inside the gate who is killing your lambs. But in doing so, this sort of thing will of course get out and you will be left with 'harmless eccentrics' who are simply clinging jews or mamzers who are working with other real dangerous jews and mamzers and ZOGbots.

Nor can I tell you that you will lose the real Christian Identity followers because you allow yourself to be surrounded with jews and mamzers pretending to be Christian Identity. Most of the real Christian Identity are simply waiting for the Great Tribulation to begin and simply sweep everything away. They were neutral or hostile to me making an alliance with you anyway.

Whether or not you choose to cut out these cancers in your organization is up to you because I've been at best a lukewarm supporter of your dream, although I see no harm in it and maybe even some good.

We discussed a few months ago McFagg/Steve Elder censoring your own people from saying, truthfully, that Eli James is a jew and Bryan Reo is a mamzer faggot and the person censored backed off and the forum went down. So for a while the matter was mooted.

However, this matter will not go away because McFagg/Elder still is a jew mamzer who is supporting a jew like Eli James and an admitted mamzer like Jeromy Visser who I helped run off out of Christian Identity and a mamzer faggot like Bryan Reo that has taken down nine of my forums, blogs, and web pages, taken down NimBusters twice, and Upstanding Citizens, and StumbleInn and Beerbarrel, then you are buying an awful low of bowel Movement ill-will. jews and mamzers and faggots take down White Nationalist web pages and forums. That is what these spawn of Satan do. So why would you want to be seen having them amongst you, Harold?

Within the week my web page and forum should be back up on a secure server and so should civil litigation against Bryan Reo, Eli James, William Finck, LiarBill MumpsNuts DeClue, and yes, this Steve Elder for maliciously abusing the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and Terms of Service cumplaints in order to cause all this mischief to White Nationalists holding them in contempt. Fine. But your fiction isn't going to ever come true if you refuse to act on non-white or jew infiltraitors who are allowed to censor and ban your newbies you are trying to get to work with your NorthWest Project.

I suppose I have a different view as to what Matt Redmond or 'Oscar' Hill would do with McFagg/Steve Elder when the rubber meets the road.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Leni:

First of all you are indeed a whiggeress. Like the First Whiggress, Eve, you believe pretty much whatever any forked-tongue devil says, and the end result is that likely you will not only end up with your new-found 'knowledge concerning good and evil' but also likely squeezing out a jew mamzer like McFagg/Elder or Hillbilly Deliverance Fuktard. Maybe even ending up being the only one working in a government job to keep up McFagg/Elder's Internut addiction.

I've seen your kind cum and go throughout the bowel Movement. My point is that it is irrelevant what you actually believe because what you believe is a function of what side you are on. I can't get get McFagg/Steve Elder to believe that Bryan Reo is a nigger-lipped, slant-eyed, shit-skinned jew mamzer golem no matter how many of Reo's Facebook pictures are posted. Nor can I get McFagg/Elder to admit that Eli James is a Chicago sephardic jew working for ZOG no matter how many pictures I post of Eliar James or getting the Secret Service agents to admit that they were set on me by Eli James and Bryan Reo. Likewise with Hillbilly Deliverance Fuktard's refusal to understand that Finck is simply a Jersey City jewboy who murdered a prisoner in the jail and was set free to pretend to be a Greek scholar and DSCI teacher. But these vermin know the truth, so they set out to censor some newbie who mentioned it.

Now while this sort of behavior is straight out of the article quoted by HAC, it would seem that the implications are beyond a whiggress' understanding.

You have nothing to fear from someone like myself holding you in open contempt for your stupidity, but rather anonymous jews and mamzers amongst you who cater to your vanity, telling you that you are intelligent when you most certainly are not. Dual-Seedkine Christian Identity is about telling stupid whiggers to repent for their sins, to repent, to beg Jesus Christ to work with you, activate your inherent Israelite spirit so that you be accounted worthy to escape that which you deserve.

As a Jeremiah 3:15 Pastor of YHWH, my job as a Shepherd of YHWH is to take 666 of you mainly diseased whigger sheep, and to make sure that these mamzer jewkals like McFagg/Elder and Hillbilly Deliverance Fuktard beguile a diseased ewe like jewrself into going off behind the dunes in the Wilderness of Sin so that they can rend you out alive from your dingleberry-encrusted asshole & mangy snatch and eat you out alive as you bleat and bawl while feebly kicking that this can't be happening, so that as the carrion crows pick out your fading bleary eyes so that I don't have to be seen doing the necessary task of culling the herd of diseased animals like jewrself by directly clubbing you over the head with my staff. At the end of the Trail in New Jerusalem, I shall present to Jesus Christ probably no more than 111 or 50 or 25 or ten or even one, but that whigger sheep will be a true healthy Lamb of YHWH.

So as Louis Beam suggested years ago, these agents provocateur or ZOGbots are actually good in that they drag down the diseased element that needs culling.

Not that you shall profit from this sermon, Leni, because if you are an a-typpycull ZOGling whigger ass-clown doing the gliberal whigger poop&scoot to avoid the descending jackboot smearing your own shit on jewr own rump and so if honest you will never have heard this sermon. And if jewr a typpycull ZOGling whigger ass-clown doing the gliberal whigger poop&scoot to avoid the descending jackboot smearing your own shit on jewr own rump and do read this diatribe, then of course you will be much too butthurt to profit from it.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt,
                Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri http://www.spacemirror.net/lindstedt/useful/audio/TMT/

Comment

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...=3865#post3865

Lindstedt, You are a self-admitted homosexual child rapist and a mental ward inmate and have zero authority to claim status as a Christian Identity Pastor. You need a rubber room and sedatives, sad to say. Some say you were sane before you were committed and if so I am truly sorry for what they might have done to you, (sorry they fried your mind, ZOG is EVIL) but now you need to FADE and GO AWAY for the sake of your race

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3866

You guys are letting Pope Martian Dirtyshorts Lintshit post on your forum? He's a nut blenderling who loves to goat dance and stir shit against Christian Identity, to defame our image, as delusional jew and shitskin mamzers on the Island of Dokturd Pissereau all anxiously whining, "Are We NOT hue-man????" just to make sure the pagans never catch on to our legal and historical research direct from the Jersey City jewboy Rabbi Finck-el-sheenie and benefit from it. We have what it takes to put fear in Zogglings, Lindstedt is a sociopath and is not representative of the Christian Identity assemblies all across this country. If Lindstedt is Christian Identity then Doctor Ruth is a tall, blonde, buxom, and dripping wet Jungle Barbie Babe. I will post some links that show the truth about self-proclaimed pope Lindstedt.

http://vandal.christogenea.org/2011/...rts-lindstedt/

Look what my biggest and best rump-ranger beshat out!!! This is EXACTLY the sort of shit that makes my anglo-mestizo Deliverance 4-incher hard!!! Bufuss, Euliara, where izzz yews!!! I got me a stiffie!!!

I posted it on the main wall. Where the fuck does Lindstench have the time to post successive 2300 word diatribes? Is he drawing a SSI check? My crazy check just don't stretch far enough for me to smurf some pseudo-ephedrin. Euliar is gonna have to see some blowjewbs over at the Fayettville truck stop!!!

Oh, and one other thing, never speak directly to a nutball, even if he is trying to address you. Refer to him in the third person, even if he/they/it are standing right in front of you. I drives them fucking batty. When I talked back to them niggers here in the Arkansas NutHouse, Tyrone busted out my remaining tooth and I gave Rastus and all the rest the best blow-jewb they ever had from a now-toothless hick.

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3867#post3867

It has no real following or fellowship, merely a few judiazed people who think IT is funny . . . but they are fading, fast, sort of like my Tubal-kenite Pictish pecker now that the last Cialis pill my squaw working for the state gubbinmint was able to steal has sort of run out.

I address it directly for a very good, tactical reason. but most of you should not because you are not as tough as I am. Why, I routinely slapy mamzer-meat against the toilet before inserting it into the glory hole in a Seattle faggot bar.

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3868#post3868

I get your drift Steve. It was funny...for the first two or three poop jokes...but after poop joke number six million, not so funny no more.

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3869

I do not find IT funny in any way and one day soon it will get the message in person, my brother Ozark Mountain Ranger

IT knows this and rails against it's fate. So be it

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3870#post3870

It looks like the mamzer trolls have arrived to 'help' their fellow jew mamzer troll McFagg/Elder. The bad news for them is that a web page in my own name and that of my church will be up soon from Bryan Reo, Eli James and Bill Finck[el-sheenie] having taken in down within the week and so too will be a federal civil lawsuit for making bogus Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedowns along with bogus Terms of Service cumplaints. When these mamzer clowns actually have to pay damages for their malicious mischief brought up by this article Harold Covington posted, then so be it. Suffice it to say that Internut anonyminity is becoming a thing of the past. I was looking for the real name of McFagg/McBragg for a long time and found it Saturday. It is just a matter of time before this Mamzer Arkie is unearthed as well, because McFagg/Elder has never been able to keep its mouth shut.

Comment

Congrats on your new forum, HAC, now throw McFagg down the well.

Congrats on your new forum, HAC, now throw McFagg down the well.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3888#post3888

Hello Harold:

I'm not a big fan of McFagg/Steve Elder so I hope that you don't let the Tubal-kenite critter becum a moderator so that all these pretend CI jew and mamzer doofuses who love they's fellow shitskin mamzers like Bryan Reo run wild.

Nor do I wish to stink up your forum with stuff about McFagg or Ozark Mountain Mamzer Finckelsheenie Rump-Ranger if I can help it. I got WhiteNationalist.org/forum up with a great deal of help from mutual friend who wants to head your way. I don't have too much showing because of Bryan Reo still making bogus TOS cumplaints to whoever it can, but now both myself and Pastor John Britton have the green light and open road to sue the little shitskin and Eli James and Finckelsheenie. I put up a Harold Covington sockpuppet -- don't worry I post it just as you write it -- and you can look at it as a guest or under your real name. If you want and have forgot your password, then send me an e-mail and I'll change it to what you like.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

I used to run a phpbb forum, and they are subject to spammers finding holes and putting up every single means of selling porn and such. You would do better with a free Simple Machines Forum like Oba-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum a.k.a Obadiah 1:18 runs over on Two and a Half Mamzers. Of course Oba-gender-bender is Bryan Reo's good buttie and so are a bunch of other no-good mamzers. My point is that you have in-house talent that could set one up for you and make it better than the one you got now by Monday. These SMF forums look good as well, whereas phpbb forums look rough. They also seem to have better spammer controls as well akin to v-bulletin.

Oba-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum has it set up so that myself and Pastor John Britton couldn't get on while Bryan Reo, Oba-gender-bender, and my former -- of three days -- baal-priest of Cybele, my low-rent Dave Hall, my 85 IQ (on a good day, 250-lbs of shit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting, mumps-nutted petty snitch and criminal Liar Bill 'MimpsNuts' DeClue(less) were running wild and trying to taint the jury pool in Pastor John Britton's civil lawsuit and tamper with a whigger Boise jewry like did in pore Edgar Steele. You have a bunch of these jews and shitskin mamzers playing Christian Identity, then they'll derive evidence to take down not only your forum, but your entire web page as Bryan Reo did against myself on 1st-Amendment.net. Example:

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...-website-last/

You really do need to throw the Tubal-kenite Pictish jew mamzer down the well, Harold.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-08-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X