• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey Anthony: Referendum On Piglice?

Casey Anthony: Referendum On Piglice?

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3880#post3880
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...095#post320095

From Karl Denninger, who has a policy of allowing reprint in full provided links and formatting are preserved:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=189431

Casey Anthony: Referendum On Police?

We got the verdict.

The only convictions were on four counts of lying to the police.

Now the armchair quarterbacking begins by the media, many of whom tried and convicted Casey all on their own. The last several hours have been nothing but news media wonks telling us that they know that this woman was guilty and the jury "got it wrong" and that the jury "didn't get the whole story."

But the legal duty of the prosecutor is to present the full story in the courtroom. Not where you can run whatever sort of character assassination you wish in the media, not where you can make all sorts of claims without rebuttal, and certainly not where there are no rules of evidence or procedure all of which are part and parcel of the media and The Internet.

I did not watch the trial. I did, however, watch the closing arguments of both sides. And this case came down to one (and only one) thing - credibility of the prosecution. Credibility that the prosecution severely damaged all on their own when the DA was smirking at his desk while the defense was making closing arguments.

Was there something funny about what was going on in that courtroom? I think not.

There was no physical evidence tying Casey to the death of her daughter. There was a lot of circumstantial evidence.

But the standard of proof in a criminal case is proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Not "I think she did it", "the evidence suggests she did it", or "it's more likely than not that she did it."

The jury must be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that she did it.

In this case, not only was that standard not met it was instantly obvious to the jury that it was not. They had little more time than to elect a foreman and take a couple of straw ballots before the verdict came back. It must be presumed, given the speed of the verdict, that all the members of the jury went into the deliberation room convinced that the state did not make its case.

Now let's ask the question nobody wants to ask: How much has the credibility of the police departments of this nation, including particularly those in Florida, been damaged by the very acts of these departments?

Let's look at this from a perspective of public trust. Have the police and district attorney earned that trust? How many of the jurors perhaps received some sort of treatment that they considered to be unjust at the hands of law enforcement in the past? The percentage has done nothing but climb in the last couple of decades, whether it be an unjust traffic citation to knowing someone that was unlawfully (and unreasonably) harassed - whether on the side of the road or in an airport. It only takes once, either personally or among someone you know well and thus trust, to change your standard view of law enforcement from "they're trustworthy and honest" to "they're liars and I demand strict proof."

How badly have the actions of our law enforcement agencies, from Ruby Ridge to Waco to the cop running a radar or laser picket near a conveniently-placed speed limit sign to the jackbooted midnight raids and the myriad people imprisoned for years or even decades on fabricated or bogus "evidence" and then later exonerated damaged or even destroyed public trust in law enforcement?

This is precisely the sort of thing I've raised many times in the Ticker over the last few years.

Law enforcement needs the people - not the other way around.

When that trust and faith is damaged or destroyed not only do the people stop cooperating but in addition the burden of proof goes up a lot, especially in cases where you do not get a "do over" (such as a capital murder crime.)

The prosecution lost due to failure to make their case. But the legacy of this decision should be not on whether there was a miscarriage of justice but rather why we, the people tolerate public corruption, jackbooted "law enforcement" and police state tactics in the general sense.

We are well past the point where we must demand that this crap stop in our society and the protections ensconced in our Constitution be protected and enforced, not used for cop toilet paper. No more TSA rapescans and sticking hands down the pants of 95 year old leukemia patients. No more banksters breaking into houses they don't own. No more speed traps, abusive "no knock" raids when old-fashioned police work would more than suffice, "shoot any dog that moves" and other similar rank abuses of power.

The cops can, of course, refuse to withdraw to within the boundaries of the Constitution as written and continue to argue that "safety" demands they be able to do whatever the hell they want, including shooting your dog and deaf woodcarvers.

But the people have the right, as we saw today, to turn an increasingly-jaundiced eye toward claimed evidence presented by these police officers and other members of the prosecuting side of the table, and increase their level of skepticism that in fact what they're being presented (and "sold") in court is in fact actual evidence and not an invention of a prosecutorial system that is more interested in putting notches on a stick and destroying lives rather than searching for the truth.

I'd vote "Probably Guilty, but fuck the Piglice and Prostitutor. So 'Not Guilty!!!'"

And on all charges and specifuckations. Them Secret Service piglice who cum to my door this April 14th because Eli James and SoredMamzer sent them didn't have a problem using false identifuckation when I demanded to see it, then said that it was the name of their boss. Since piglice can and do lie to shitizens all the time, then piss on it being any crime to lie to piglice if convenient. This whole shithole of ZOG is based upon lies anyway.

This is a matter which should be settled by parties cooncerned privately like it was back in the day. The mudshark looks like a mamzeress to me and we don't need another [de]generation of that kind anyway. Ought to be open season, no bag limit on that kind. Little mongrels grow up to breeding age if not knocked on the head and shoved into garbage bags. Does anyone really think that if this hadn't happened that the grand-daughter would have become anything better than the daughter of piglice, who know how to corrupt a crime scene?

Then there is the inconvenient fact that the skank might even be innocent of that for all we know.

Yeah, we will have Lindsey Lohan playing the mangy skank and within a year it will be on DVD and one of them cable-TV channels for heifers that Roxie watches on the weekends. Hard not for anyone not to feel superior to these mangy mutts.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-06-2011, 04:39 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Florida Is One FUCKTARDED State.

Well, I think it's just wishful thinking on Denninger's part that the verdict was some kind of referendum on Florida piglice. I don't think it ever entered into the jurors minds.

There were several females on the jury, and I don't think they would've convicted that evil little anglo-mestizo skank in any case. One thing this trial has proven is that, if you have a vagina, you have a free pass to murder whoever you want, provided they're the same color as you are, and not a Jew or a faggot. Serves us right for allowing twats to serve on juries in the first place.

As for the rest of them, if they were thinking of anything at all, (which, frankly, is doubtful. The one twat who has talked to the media so far seems as dumb as a box of rocks, so, if she's any indication....) it was probably just how they were gonna cash in on their newfound fame like that vile, stupid, old bitch on the Michael Jackson jury.

Bill O'Whiny was asking what the Casey Anthony verdict says about Amerika. Well, what it says is that AMERIKA IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE THAT NEEDS TO BE BURNED TO THE GROUND!!! But, of course, I can't do it all by myself, and I'm not holding my breath waiting for these wussified whiggers to grow a backbone, either. It's coming, though, nonetheless, and it can't happen too soon to suit me.

What it also says is that FLORIDA IS ONE FUCKED-UP STATE. South of the panhandle, it's the wackiest spot in the whole ZOGland, and, believe me, that's saying something.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Working...
    X