• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Finck, Christian Pastor?

William Finck, Christian Pastor?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3886#post3886
    http://adrenarch.bravejournal.com/

Self styled Christian Identity pastor, Greek expert, Theologian and Biblical essayist William (AKA Bill) Finck has claimed that he was a supervisor at a state prison facility at the time of an attack which left a prison inmate dead. The Ledger points out that it was in fact a county jail.

He has consistently told people he was 'doing paperwork' at the time and wasn't aware until later that guards under his direct supervision were involved in an altercation with a prisoner. He claimed his sentence should have only been 17 months, but on a technicality the judge was able to pass sentence outside the sentencing guidelines. In fact, he took a plea to reduce his sentence by pleading guilty, a gamble which subsequently backfired meaning he would then spend approximately 12 years behind bars for a 'Civil Rights' violation.

He claims he was an innocent victim of circumstance but the evidence shows he was neither innocent nor victim. In fact his whole story regarding his imprisonment as well as the story surrounding the case is a tissue of lies, contrived to conceal his true nature and to fool his now dwindling number of unsuspecting followers.

He was, and remains, an impenitent and unrepentant murderer, sociopath and a violent and pathological liar. He was not as he claims trying to cover for his colleagues, but was instead himself guilty of the senseless, bloody and brutal cold blooded murder of a prison inmate. As it was then reported in the media, he and his cohorts escaped a state murder indictment on a technicality and instead copped a plea for violation of the inmates civil right's. It has been widely suspected and opined that he is one of a large and growing number of well placed and well coordinated people working for the FBI as an insider from within the white nationalist and Christian Identity movement since his release.

He now claims to make his living from IT, but it appears to be nothing more than sub-domain or 3rd level web hosting and web design using off the shelf templates. It is possible that his principle income is augmented by being on the FBI payroll as was former radio show host and fellow New Yorker Hal Turner. Finck similarly runs a hate filled podcast on the Teamspeak and Talkshoe networks, one of which he co-hosts with a peculiarly mixed race neo fascist named Brian Reo from Ohio.

In addition to his numerous web sites under the Christogenea banner which includes a virulently hate filled forum and web log, he runs a site called Zogbots.org in which he slanders and defames anyone who disagrees with his biblical interpretations. His recent victims even seem to include fellow Christian Identity pastors such as Eli James from Chicago Illinois, who has now apparently joined the ranks of such absurd characters as Martin Lindstedt and an individual known as Russell Walker, all of whom have apparently fallen foul of the gospel according to William Finck at some point in time

What now follows is a more accurate and reliable account of this animal and the part he, and his colleagues played in the murder of 27 year-old Arnaldo Ortega in 1989.

Star-Ledger, The (Newark, NJ)

Prison term for guards caps quest for justice

ROBERT RUDOLPH
    Published: October 25, 1996

He was only 27 years old when he was brought to the old Hudson County Jail in Jersey City to await trial on a minor burglary charge.

But for Arnaldo Ortega, it was to become a sentence of death.

In the early morning hours of March 9, 1989, Ortega asked for headache medication. In response, he was dragged from his cell and subjected to a series of unprovoked beatings that left him bleeding, broken and pleading for help. Two days later, after slipping in and out of consciousness and calling for his mother, Ortega died from his injuries.

Yesterday, after a protracted journey through the criminal justice system, the two jail guards responsible for the fatal beating got their own punishment in Newark federal court prison sentences of 14 and 15 years without parole. For the family of the victim, it was a moment of quiet satisfaction.

"I know he's not going to come back to us," said the victim's brother, Louis Ortega, "but wherever he is, he sees that he got justice, too."

Outside the courtroom, Magdalene Negron, the victim's mother, searched for the words to describe her feelings at the conclusion of the federal civil-rights case against the guards.

"I have waited for seven years for this justice," she said softly.

For the guards, David Dumers, 43, and William Finck cq, 35, who had been a sergeant at the time, the sentences mean that two men who so brutally abused their authority as prison officials will spend the next decade and a half as inmates themselves.

U.S. District Judge John Lifland ordered Dumers to serve 15 years and Finck imprisoned for 14 years.

A third prison guard, Thomas Murphy, 36, who pleaded guilty to failing to report the ongoing brutality, was sentenced to a far more lenient term of four months, although Lifland noted that if he had acted differently, "Mr. Ortega would be alive today."

Although both Dumers and Finck were sentenced for federal civil-rights violations, the judge branded the beating of Ortega a "cold-blooded" crime that amounted to second-degree murder, and said Finck's comments during the attack added an "unusual level of depravity to an already depraved situation."

Neither Dumers, white-haired and dressed in a rumpled gray suit, nor Finck, the bearded and bespectacled father of five, made any comment to the court.

Finck had pleaded guilty to the crime, while Dumers was convicted at trial.

As pieced together from court testimony and government documents, Ortega had been in the jail for approximately five weeks when he began complaining of a severe headache and was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center, where he was given a prescription pain killer.

Around midnight the following day, he asked a guard for his medication.

Ortega was beaten to death "because he had the temerity to request medical attention for a headache," Assistant U.S. Attorney Aidan O'Connor said in a report to the court.

According to O'Connor, the prison's deputy warden, Raymond Murray, told Finck to send corrections officers to handle the problem. (A federal jury deadlocked on civil rights charges against Murray in April.)

Dumers and Murphy, O'Connor said, then dragged Ortega out of his cell to an elevator.

"This elevator ride," O'Connor said, "signaled the beginning of the end for Mr. Ortega."

With his screams of "Don't beat me" echoing through the prison corridors, Ortega was brought to the basement. When the door opened, Ortega, still pleading, stumbled out and fell into a pile of mattresses.

At that point, Dumers smashed him in the head with his nightstick and brought him to the main receiving desk, where Finck ordered Ortega placed in the bullpen. Other guards subsequently told of hearing the sound of someone being struck, and Ortega, dressed only in a pair of shorts, was left shivering and beaten.

When Ortega complained of the cold and begged for a blanket, Finck allegedly responded: "No, let him freeze in there."

It was at that point, O'Connor said, that Finck and Dumers decided to "shut Ortega up."

Court documents described in chilling detail what happened next. Carrying a 24- inch fiberglass baton, Finck ordered Murphy and another officer, Richard Maroldi, to stand watch as he and Dumers entered the bullpen.

Finck knocked Ortega onto a concrete bench and began pounding the victim's back with his nightstick "with all his power."

Dumers then punched Ortega in the throat, crushing his larynx.

As Ortega collapsed on the floor, choking and gasping for air, Finck kicked him in the chest, fracturing his sternum.

Leaving the battered victim gasping for breath, the two men walked out of the bullpen, calmly put the nightstick away, and went about their business for the remainder of the shift.

Ortega, now only partially conscious, his body covered with welts and bruises, was transferred to another bullpen, where he begged another inmate to rub his head and cried for someone to "Call my mother, they beat me up."

When one of the other prison guards told Finck that Ortega needed to go to the hospital, Finck allegedly replied: "F him, let him die," and then warned the guard, "Keep your mouth shut or else."

Ortega was left without care for the entire day. It was only when another officer saw him that evening, lying on the floor writhing in pain, his lips caked with blood, that Ortega was ordered to the hospital, where he was diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage, a fractured sternum and a fractured larynx. He died March 11.

The suspects originally were indicted on state murder charges, but a series of legal problems plagued that case. Finally, the U.S. Attorney's Office and FBI moved ahead on the federal civil-right case against them.

Maroldi pleaded guilty to a related misconduct charge in Superior Court in Hudson County. Maroldi had walked away from the beating in disgust and later urged Finck to get medical help for Ortega.

The prison itself was torn down earlier this year and replaced by a parking lot. A new Hudson County Jail was opened in Kearny several years ago, but because of ongoing administrative problems, was taken over by a state management team at the request of county officials early this year.

New Jersey Briefing

Former Jail Guard Convicted

By TERRY PRISTIN
    October 25. 1996

NEWARK- Arnaldo Ortega, an inmate at the Hudson County Jail serving time for burglary, asked prison guards for a blanket. Instead the guards at the jail, then situated in Jersey City, beat him to death with their fists and a fiberglass baton.

Yesterday, David Dumers, of Jersey City, a former guard convicted by a jury in the 1989 beating death of Mr. Ortega, was sentenced in Federal court to 15 years. William Finck, of Bayonne, who pleaded guilty to similar charges, received a 14-year sentence, and a third guard who admitted covering up the crime, Thomas Murphy, of Jersey City, was sentenced to four months

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/10/25/ny...convicted.html

Last edited by jewdass the jewst Howard; 07-07-2011, 11:11 PM.

Who let the adulterated cat out of the mamzer faggot closet?

Who let the adulterated cat out of the mamzer faggot closet?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3887#post3887
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...9&t=2249#p6795

You know what? I've heard all this before and you know what? I don't care. As a red-nigger shitskin pretending to be whigger, I got to go with the murderous Jersey City jewbow pig who lets me pretend to be white -- like Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer/SwordBrethren.

Bill's research and fellowship has been such a blessing to us shitskinned mamzers wanting to infiltrate Christian Identity..

Who among us have not done things as the "old man" that we regret? Why, I'm nearly as dark and nearly the faggot SoredMamzer is abd Bill had to be in prison. Besides, last I checked, we are not obligated concern ourselves with non-Israelites once we are able to worm our way in.

These aliens who have INFESTED the nations of the West are our punishment from YAH Almighty. Am I to shed a tear or demean a fellow jew brother because something "bad" has happened to the canker worm, the palmer worm, or the locust; who eat our substance and bleed us dry? D-g, I'm delusional and I'll get away with it as long as I'm anonymous and nobody really really White says something.

Should YAHshua return this minute and tell us to KILL EVERY DAMNED ONE OF THESE ALIENS, who among us would hesitate? Not me, as long as idiots think I'm white I know I wouldn't! I'm a bloodthirsty red nigger!!! I would be drenched in their menstrual blood on my red-nigger pecker and semen up my poop chute!!!

I do not live by man's laws - especially when said laws are clearly not Talmudic enough as explained by Rabbi Finck-el-sheenie.

This may sound harsh to some, but it is the truth at least as I want to pretend it is.

Was it not OUR FATHER who told our forebearers to kill every single resident of Canaan? Thank D-g some of us were left alive in order to infest Christian Israel today. Am I to put the love of a damned alien above my brother and fellow nigger-lipped, slant-eyed, shitskin faggot SoredMamzer, when King David was saving all the real pussy for hissef as a hero and a man after YAH's own heart, and leaving the mangina for the likes of me and SoredMamzer?

It is terribly sad that this rift has developed among our mamzer and jew kinspeople pretending to be Christian Identity and EVIDENTLY even one among us has decided to air our "dirty laundry" in front of every self-honest fellow mamzer and viper on the Internet not pretending to be Christian Identity, ruining it for all of us posing mamzers.

Whoever did this is FAR more culpable than Bill. He/she is guilty of treason and has clearly broken THE LAW!!! I'LL BE CHAWING ON A LOT OF GOAT AND MAMZER PIZZLE OVER THIS SHIT!!!

Last edited by jewdass the jewst Howard; 07-08-2011, 12:28 AM.
    I'll sneak in as a kike mamzer,
    then call the resident DSCI Pastors insane,
    then try to get them banned.

Worked at Pisser's Cinder.
    Worked at Finckelsheenie's

Comment

Warden and 2 Jail Guards Held in Death

By GEORGE JAMES, New York Times
      Published: March 16, 1989

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/03/16/ny...-in-death.html
      http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...8960#post18960
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4007#post4007
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...=4007#post4007

A deputy warden and two guards at the Hudson County Jail were arrested today on charges of murder and official misconduct in the beating death of a 27-year-old prisoner.

The arrests came on a day that included the victim's funeral in a church a mile from where he was beaten, a demonstration outside the jail protesting brutality, minor disturbances by other prisoners and an announcement by county officials that allegations of racism and violence in the badly overcrowded jail would be investigated. The prisoner, Arnaldo Ortega of Jersey City, was beaten for 15 to 20 minutes in a jail elevator late last Wednesday and early Thursday and then was left lying in a holding pen without medical attention for 16 hours before being taken to a hospital, said the County Prosecutor, Paul M. DePascale.

Mr. Ortega, who was in jail on a burglary charge and was to be released March 30, died at University Hospital in Newark last Saturday. According to the death certificate, he died of ''blunt force injuries to the head, face, neck, trunk and extremities.''

His death prompted demands by Mr. Ortega's family for an investigation into his death and an allegation by their lawyer, Patrick G. Patel, that there was a ''goon squad'' of correction officers who beat inmates without provocation.

The prosecutor said at a news conference today that the investigation into Mr. Ortega's death had ended and that no further arrests were expected.

Mr. DePascale, who was asked Tuesday by County Executive Robert C. Janiszewski to investigate whether such a squad existed, said that there was a special unit that responds to crises but that there was no evidence of unprovoked attacks. He added that it was not within his purview to investigate general conditions at the jail. Mr. Janiszewski, at a news conference following Mr. DePascale's, announced that an independent investigation into allegations of racism and violence in the jail would be conducted by the Public Safety Committee of the County Board of Freeholders and the internal affairs office of the County Division of Corrections.

He said the committee would not investigate Mr. Ortega's death but would explore why he was allowed to languish in a holding cell for 16 hours after the beating without medical attention.

Those arrested were identified as Raymond Murray, a 20-year veteran of the Corrections Division who was promoted to deputy warden six years ago; Thomas Murphy, a correction officer for a year, and David Dumers, who has been on the job seven years and William Finck who had been a sergeant at the time, the sentences mean that two men who so brutally abused their authority as prison officials will spend the next decade and a half as inmates themselves.

U.S. District Judge John Lifland ordered Dumers to serve 15 years and Finck imprisoned for 14 years.

Charges Are Denied

They reported to the prosecutor's office, where they were arrested at 11:30 A.M. Three hours later, they pleaded not guilty in an appearance before Judge Kevin G. Callahan of State Superior Court, who imposed bail of $50,000 for each and referred the case to a grand jury. If convicted of murder, they face 30 years to life in prison.

Officer Murphy's lawyer, John Moore, complained that the bail was prohibitive. The quiet of the courtroom was broken by the sobbing of one of Mr. Dumers's relatives.

A mile away in the downtown section, 150 people were attending a Mass in the 125-year-old St. Boniface Roman Catholic Church, where the altar was draped in the purple cloth of Lent. The Rev. Ricardo Gonzalez, the pastor, told family and friends that the death of a young person was the most painful. He did not mention the circumstances under which Mr. Ortega died.

Mr. Ortega's three brothers were among eight pallbearers who guided the white coffin down the aisle, with their mother, Magda Negron, walking closely behind as an organist-vocalist sang in Spanish, ''Keep in mind that Jesus Christ died for you.'' Demonstration at Jail

Outside the 63-year-old jail on Pavonia Avenue, about 100 men, women and children demonstrated. The protest was sponsored by the Jersey City branch of the All People's Congress, which its chairman, John Jones, said was a 10-year-old civil rights coalition. He said the demonstration was to protest Mr. Ortega's death and ''racial brutality inside the jail and outside.''

Maynard Banks, first vice president of the Jersey City chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, who is deputy director of city housing and economic development, told the crowd that his organization supported official inquiries into accusations of brutality in the jail and planned its own investigation.

The jail, built for 300 prisoners, held about 750 last night. A Superior Court judge had ordered it closed as unconstitutional and inhumane, and the county is now building a new jail in Kearny for $82 million. Paul M. Swibinski, a spokesman for the County Executive, said that during the demonstration the inmates had been noisy and that many tried ''to create as much disturbance as possible.'' He said that several small fires were set in some trash cans in the jail but that they were quickly extinguished with no damage. Tensions 'Running High'

By evening, he said, there had been no injuries or arrests and the jail was back to normal, with tensions ''still running high.''

Mr. DePascale, whose conduct of the investigation was praised by county officials and the Ortega family through a brother, Angel M., 31, said Mr. Ortega had been taken from his cell after complaining about not receiving medication for a head pain for which he had visited a hospital earlier in the week.

He was beaten, Mr. DePascale said, in the elevator between the fourth floor where he was housed and the basement. The three officers, who were suspended without pay, will not be held in the Hudson County Jail, Mr. DePascale said, but in the now-vacant Bayonne Municipal Jail.

photos of Thomas Murphy; David Dumers; Raymond Murray (AP) (pg. B6)

Comment

Cum listen to a story about a murderous jew pig named Finck. Baal Finck

Cum listen to a story about a murderous jew pig named Finck. Baal Finck.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...2806#post22806
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...=4257#post4257
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4257#post4257

This is the story of a jail guard who is involved in the murder of a prisoner. The prisoner asked for a blanket. Instead he was beaten to death. This is the same fink @ christogenea.org .

4 Jail Officers Accused in Beating Death

Published: October 5, 1994

NEWARK, Oct. 4— Four suspended Hudson County Jail officers, already facing state charges of beating an inmate to death in 1989, were indicted by a Federal grand jury here today on charges of violating the inmate's civil rights.

The four, who are free on bail on the pending state charges, were not arrested but are to be arraigned on Friday before Judge John F. Lifland of Federal District Court.

Prosecutors have not yet decided whether they will seek to have the four detained, said an assistant United States Attorney, J. D. Larosiliere.

The victim, Arnaldo Ortega, 27, was beaten on March 9, 1989, and died two days later. He was awaiting trial on a burglary charge.

Accused are Raymond Murray, 57, deputy warden in charge of the night shift on the night of the beating; William Fink, 33, a sergeant at the jail, and two guards, David Dumers, 41, and Thomas Murphy, 35.

All were suspended without pay following Mr. Ortega's death, Mr. Larosiliere said.

Another correction officer, Richard Maroldi, pleaded guilty in December 1992 to state charges of falsifying reports about the beating.

Today's three-count Federal indictment charges conspiracy, cruel and unusual punishment by law officers, and the depriving of Mr. Ortega of the right to be kept from harm while in custody.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/10/05/ny...ing-death.html

===========================

By GEORGE JAMES
        Published: March 16, 1989

JERSEY CITY, March 15— A deputy warden and two guards at the Hudson County Jail were arrested today on charges of murder and official misconduct in the beating death of a 27-year-old prisoner.

The arrests came on a day that included the victim's funeral in a church a mile from where he was beaten, a demonstration outside the jail protesting brutality, minor disturbances by other prisoners and an announcement by county officials that allegations of racism and violence in the badly overcrowded jail would be investigated. The prisoner, Arnaldo Ortega of Jersey City, was beaten for 15 to 20 minutes in a jail elevator late last Wednesday and early Thursday and then was left lying in a holding pen without medical attention for 16 hours before being taken to a hospital, said the County Prosecutor, Paul M. DePascale.

Mr. Ortega, who was in jail on a burglary charge and was to be released March 30, died at University Hospital in Newark last Saturday. According to the death certificate, he died of ''blunt force injuries to the head, face, neck, trunk and extremities.''

His death prompted demands by Mr. Ortega's family for an investigation into his death and an allegation by their lawyer, Patrick G. Patel, that there was a ''goon squad'' of correction officers who beat inmates without provocation.

The prosecutor said at a news conference today that the investigation into Mr. Ortega's death had ended and that no further arrests were expected.

Mr. DePascale, who was asked Tuesday by County Executive Robert C. Janiszewski to investigate whether such a squad existed, said that there was a special unit that responds to crises but that there was no evidence of unprovoked attacks. He added that it was not within his purview to investigate general conditions at the jail. Mr. Janiszewski, at a news conference following Mr. DePascale's, announced that an independent investigation into allegations of racism and violence in the jail would be conducted by the Public Safety Committee of the County Board of Freeholders and the internal affairs office of the County Division of Corrections.

He said the committee would not investigate Mr. Ortega's death but would explore why he was allowed to languish in a holding cell for 16 hours after the beating without medical attention.

Those arrested were identified as Raymond Murray, a 20-year veteran of the Corrections Division who was promoted to deputy warden six years ago; Thomas Murphy, a correction officer for a year, and David Dumers, who has been on the job seven years. Charges Are Denied

They reported to the prosecutor's office, where they were arrested at 11:30 A.M. Three hours later, they pleaded not guilty in an appearance before Judge Kevin G. Callahan of State Superior Court, who imposed bail of $50,000 for each and referred the case to a grand jury. If convicted of murder, they face 30 years to life in prison.

Officer Murphy's lawyer, John Moore, complained that the bail was prohibitive. The quiet of the courtroom was broken by the sobbing of one of Mr. Dumers's relatives.

A mile away in the downtown section, 150 people were attending a Mass in the 125-year-old St. Boniface Roman Catholic Church, where the altar was draped in the purple cloth of Lent. The Rev. Ricardo Gonzalez, the pastor, told family and friends that the death of a young person was the most painful. He did not mention the circumstances under which Mr. Ortega died.

Mr. Ortega's three brothers were among eight pallbearers who guided the white coffin down the aisle, with their mother, Magda Negron, walking closely behind as an organist-vocalist sang in Spanish, ''Keep in mind that Jesus Christ died for you.'' Demonstration at Jail

Outside the 63-year-old jail on Pavonia Avenue, about 100 men, women and children demonstrated. The protest was sponsored by the Jersey City branch of the All People's Congress, which its chairman, John Jones, said was a 10-year-old civil rights coalition. He said the demonstration was to protest Mr. Ortega's death and ''racial brutality inside the jail and outside.''

Maynard Banks, first vice president of the Jersey City chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, who is deputy director of city housing and economic development, told the crowd that his organization supported official inquiries into accusations of brutality in the jail and planned its own investigation.

The jail, built for 300 prisoners, held about 750 last night. A Superior Court judge had ordered it closed as unconstitutional and inhumane, and the county is now building a new jail in Kearny for $82 million. Paul M. Swibinski, a spokesman for the County Executive, said that during the demonstration the inmates had been noisy and that many tried ''to create as much disturbance as possible.'' He said that several small fires were set in some trash cans in the jail but that they were quickly extinguished with no damage. Tensions 'Running High'

By evening, he said, there had been no injuries or arrests and the jail was back to normal, with tensions ''still running high.''

Mr. DePascale, whose conduct of the investigation was praised by county officials and the Ortega family through a brother, Angel M., 31, said Mr. Ortega had been taken from his cell after complaining about not receiving medication for a head pain for which he had visited a hospital earlier in the week.

He was beaten, Mr. DePascale said, in the elevator between the fourth floor where he was housed and the basement. The three officers, who were suspended without pay, will not be held in the Hudson County Jail, Mr. DePascale said, but in the now-vacant Bayonne Municipal Jail.

photos of Thomas Murphy; David Dumers; Raymond Murray (AP) (pg. B6)

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/03/16/ny...-in-death.html

===========================

Crowded Jail in New Jersey Is Focus of 4 Investigations

By GEORGE JAMES, Special to the New York Times
        Published: March 26, 1989

JERSEY CITY— The Hudson County Board of Freeholders is investigating the Hudson County Jail, one of the most overcrowded county jails in New Jersey and long a place where troubles range from the pathetic to the tragic.

The freeholders' inquiry is examining a broad range of conditions in the jail, from reports of inmates sleeping on floors to a beating death of a prisoner. That death is being investigated by the F.B.I., the county prosecutor and the United States Attorney's Office in Newark.

A deputy warden and two guards have been arrested and charged with murder in the inmate's death amid wider allegations that a ''goon squad'' of corrections officers has made unprovoked attacks on inmates.

The county prosecutor, Paul M. DePascale, said the inmate, Arnaldo Ortega, 27 years old, in jail on a burglary charge, was beaten in an elevator for up to 20 minutes late March 8 and early March 9 after he asked for a painkiller for a chronic headache. Two Other Deaths

Then he languished in a holding pen for 16 hours before being taken to a hospital, the prosecutor said.

Two other deaths have occurred at the jail within the last 14 months. One was declared a suicide and the other was attributed to natural causes. In 1981, seven inmates burned to death when a cellblock mattress caught fire.

Allegations of racism and violence at the jail have already increased tensions there, prompting county investigations. But Mr. Ortega's death in a hospital on March 11 of extensive ''blunt force injuries'' to the head and body has drawn renewed attention to overcrowding in the Hudson County Jail as well as in jails and prisons throughout the State.

Assignment Judge Burrell Ives Humphreys of State Superior Court, in a March 17 hearing on conditions at the jail, said he believed overcrowding contributed to Mr. Ortega's death. Sleeping on the Floor

Some inmates in recent months have had to sleep on the floor without mattresses, one for two months, prisoner advocates told the judge at the hearing. County officials denied this. As of Feb. 28, the state correctional system was at 115 percent capacity with 16,475 inmates, said James Stabile, a spokesman for the State Department of Corrections.

An additional 2,190 state-sentenced prisoners were being housed in county jails at that time to relieve overcrowding in state prisons. About 28 were in the Hudson County jail, he said.

As of March 14, jails in 21 counties were at 162 percent of capacity with 13,272 inmates, according to the State Administrative Office of the Courts. Deprived of Their Rights

In May 1982, a Superior Court judge said conditions at the 63-year-old Hudson County jail were deplorable and ruled that inmates were being deprived of their constitutional rights because of overcrowding. At the time, the average daily population was over 500 inmates. As of March 14, the number was 869. With a rated capacity of 302 inmates, the eight-story Hudson jail was at 288 percent of capacity as of that date. Among large county jails, only Passaic County's was higher at 332 percent with 1,511 inmates.

The population explosion in state and county correction units has been caused, in part, in the last several years by a state crackdown on drugs and stiffer sentencing laws.

Both Warden Lawrence A. Butler, who assumed his post last September, and Craig K. Donnelly, president of the local Policemen's Benevolent Association, which represents corrections officers said there was no evidence a ''goon squad'' existed at the jail.

But former inmates have told stories of many attacks.

One of them, Henry Rivera, 23, who, according to jail records, served a week in the jail in June on a charge arising from a domestic dispute, said he had seen at least three attacks on inmates by guards, usually arising from requests for medication.

The lawyer for the Ortega family, Patrick G. Patel, said he had taken dozens of calls from inmates and guards who said a ''goon squad'' did exist. Morale Is Low

Warden Butler and Mr. Donnelly said most corrections officers, whose salaries range from $16,080 to $26,2l9, perform their duties honorably.

Morale is low following the arrest of Deputy Warden Raymond Murray, and Officers Thomas Murphy and David Dumers. The men have been held in the Bayonne Municipal Jail in lieu of $50,000 bail. Of 181 corrections officers, 40 percent are black, 40 percent white, and 20 percent Hispanic, a county official said.

At least 20 more officers are needed to staff the jail, county officials say, and officers have had to work mandatory double shifts, another factor that has increased tensions at the jail.

Correction: April 2, 1989, Sunday, Late City Final Edition Because of an editing error, an article last Sunday about the Hudson County Jail in New Jersey incorrectly described investigations into conditions at the jail. The county prosecutor's office has ended its inquiry into the beating death of an inmate in March and charged two guards and a deputy warden with murder. The United States Attorney's office in Newark, assisted by the F.B.I., is investigating other allegations of brutality.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/03/26/ny...tigations.html

You Nazis may be insane . . . .
        . . . . but us whiggers are typpycull!!!

Comment

Prison Legal News: New Jersey Jail Guards Indicted in Beating Death

Loaded on JULY 15, 1996 published in Prison Legal News July, 1996, page 6
          Filed under: Crime/Demographics, Criminal Prosecution, Prison/Jail Murders, Guard Brutality/Beatings. Location: New Jersey.

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news...beating-death/
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...=4285#post4285
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4285#post4285

Analdo Ortega was being held in the Hudson County, N.J., Jail in March of 1989 awaiting trial on burglary charges. According to court testimony, Ortega asked for a blanket and that triggered the anger of some of his captors. Shortly thereafter he was beaten to death.

Four jail guards were indicted on charges of federal civil rights violations. They had originally faced state charges, but those were dismissed.

William Fink, 35, a former sergeant, pleaded guilty March 4 to a single charge, committing a civil rights violation that resulted in death. He could be sentenced to as much as life imprisonment.

Thomas Murphy, 36, admitted that he failed to report the beating. He could get up to three years in prison.

Raymond Murray, 58, who was deputy warden in charge of the night shift when the beating occurred, and David Dumers, 42, a guard, both face trial.

Another guard, Richard Maroldi, pleaded guilty in 1992 to state charges of falsifying reports about the beating.

The three-count federal indictment charges Murray with conspiracy, cruel and unusual punishment by law officers, and depriving Ortega of the right to be kept from harm while in custody. Dumers will be tried only on the first two counts.

On the night of the beating, Murray told Fink to send guards to the fourth floor of the jail. Dumers and Murphy were also told to go there to "handle a problem," according to the indictment.

They ordered Ortega out of his cell, and took him to an elevator, where the beating began. When the elevator reached the ground floor, Dumers and Murphy put Ortega in a holding cage where Fink and Dumers continued the beating as Murray looked on, the indictment said.

Two days later Ortega died as a result of injuries sustained in the beating.

Source: Corrections Digest

Comment

Baal Finck is a lying jew pig bitch that spent 12.5 years in Administrative Segregation

Baal Finck is a lying jew pig bitch that spent 12.5 years in Administrative Segregation

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4305#post4305
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...=4305#post4305
            https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...2920#post32920
            http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4305#post4305

Rabbi Baal Finck has spent much time lying and pretending to myself and others that it wasn't the ring-leader in the murder of the Puerto-Rican sneak thief due to be released Arnauldo Ortega but of not inducing this wop pig David Dumers to assist in the murder while handcuffed of Ortega, but that Finck didn't snitch out Dumers at Dumers' trial in order to get a reduced sentence. Then once the jury trial was over both Dumers and Finck were sentenced with Baal Finck the lead murderer and inciter getting one year less than Dumers because Dumers went to trial while Baal "Rat" Finck 'finked' Dumers out.

However, here is an article published in Prison Legal News of July 1996 on page 6 showing before the trial against Dumers ended with Baal Finck "finking" out Dumers, Dumers getting found guilty by a jury and Finck getting a reduced sentence for its testimony on Oct. 24, 1996 that everyone in the numerous state and federal prisons knew all about Baal "Rat" Finck. Prison Legal News is the known newspaper of record against the ZOG prison system, and this makes it literally impossible that every prisoner in federal custody at the federal prisons Finck was held in didn't know that Baal Finck was a not only a murderous jew pig that murdered a Puerto-Rican sneak thief while handcuffed for the sheer psychotic bloodlust of it, but a snitching jew pig who testified against his former pig buddy as well.

Originally posted by Prison Legal News, July 1996

Loaded on JULY 15, 1996 published in Prison Legal News July, 1996, page 6
            Filed under: Crime/Demographics, Criminal Prosecution, Prison/Jail Murders, Guard Brutality/Beatings. Location: New Jersey.

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news...beating-death/
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...=4285#post4285
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4285#post4285

Analdo Ortega was being held in the Hudson County, N.J., Jail in March of 1989 awaiting trial on burglary charges. According to court testimony, Ortega asked for a blanket and that triggered the anger of some of his captors. Shortly thereafter he was beaten to death.

Four jail guards were indicted on charges of federal civil rights violations. They had originally faced state charges, but those were dismissed.

William Fink, 35, a former sergeant, pleaded guilty March 4 to a single charge, committing a civil rights violation that resulted in death. He could be sentenced to as much as life imprisonment.

Thomas Murphy, 36, admitted that he failed to report the beating. He could get up to three years in prison.

Raymond Murray, 58, who was deputy warden in charge of the night shift when the beating occurred, and David Dumers, 42, a guard, both face trial.

Another guard, Richard Maroldi, pleaded guilty in 1992 to state charges of falsifying reports about the beating.

The three-count federal indictment charges Murray with conspiracy, cruel and unusual punishment by law officers, and depriving Ortega of the right to be kept from harm while in custody. Dumers will be tried only on the first two counts.

On the night of the beating, Murray told Fink to send guards to the fourth floor of the jail. Dumers and Murphy were also told to go there to "handle a problem," according to the indictment.

They ordered Ortega out of his cell, and took him to an elevator, where the beating began. When the elevator reached the ground floor, Dumers and Murphy put Ortega in a holding cage where Fink and Dumers continued the beating as Murray looked on, the indictment said.

Two days later Ortega died as a result of injuries sustained in the beating.

Source: Corrections Digest
            Does anyone seriously doubt that given that Finck is a murderous jew pig that murdered a Puerto-Rican handcuffed prisoner, thus getting all the niggers and spics out to kill the lying jewboy, but the remnants of the crooked piglice would have reson to kill the jewboy bad pig as well. Thus the further lie Finck tells about being in "general population" where Finck would have been shanked before the day was out. Rather Finck spent every single day in "Administrative Segregation" where its lying psycho cowardly jew pig nigger snout and ass would be perfectly safe -- except for when Baal Finck needed some ramen and thus was sucking off niggers and other faggots.

Everything Baal Finck says is a lie. Around 2001 or earlier Finck got in touch with this Sephardic marrano Sicilian wop pretending to be an ethnic German Catholic barber named Clifton Emahiser pretending to be a Comparet scholar into Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and pretended to become a "Greek Scholar" just ripe for injection and worship by other mongrels and ZOGbots. That Greek is at best a third language (after Yiddish and English) shows by the fact that everyone who can actually speak and write Greek as a native language or who has taken more than three week's study of it as a second language always makes fun of Baal Finck's abilities.

Finck was simply given a deal in order to testify against Dumers and the others who beat the New Jersey state charges. Then while in administrative segregation (Ad Seg) was told to further "put out" or face the penalties routinely meted out by the nigger and criminal element who hate snitching murderous pigs caught out in prison. Baal Finck, being a cowardly psychotic, was soon introduced to the ZOG-infested See-Eye Dentist and White Nationalist bowel Movement when it got out in Dec. 2008 and then went from there in 2009, but being a psychotic jew soon fell out with the British Israelites, then myself, then Sephardic Talmudic Chicago jew Rabbi Eliar jewseph-Stalin Kutz-Putz November James. Then later with everyone else.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
            Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-12-2011, 11:46 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
            Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

The [False] Heretic's Hour: Rabbi Finckelsheenie makes Carolyn Yeager Ovulate!!!

The [False] Heretic's Hour: Rabbi Finckelsheenie makes Carolyn Yeager Ovulate!!!

http://reasonradionetwork.com/201110...rupted-culture
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4476#post4476

Rabbi Finck-el-sheenie seen here looking all big, bad and tough. Actually it was sucking an awful lot of Puerto Rican cock
              in the big house as atonement for its sundry murders as a Jersey City pig.

The murderous Ashkenazi Jersey City jewboy William Finck-el-sheenie discusses his article Philthadelpia, about how it would have been better if he had murdered whiggers as a pig jailer, as opposed to Puerto Ricans and which he wrote after two visits to his handlers and parole officers who invited Rabbi Finckelsheenie to the city that is the cradle of the founding of the United States of America. Philadelphia is now 45% black, with a large Chinese population, and the clearly Christian intentions held by William Penn have been forgotten. Or, since the Quakers loved niggers, well maybe not. At Independence Hall, where Rabbi Finckelsheenie takes up an aggressive pose totally at odds with how he used to suck a lot of nigger cock even in AdSeg, tour guides describe the Pennsylvania colony as being founded for the “religious freedom of Jews, Christians and Muslims.” Callers added to the discussion in the 2nd hour, but only if Mikey Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Conner has properly vetted them first.

Carolyn Yaeger is in heat over Rabbi Finckelsheenie and doesn't know or much care, any more than Paul Fromm, that Rabbi Finckelsheenie is a dirty murderous lying jew or that his pet catamite mamzer, Bryan Reo is a censoring vicious nigger-gook-beaner mamzer faggot abomination that files scores of bogus DMCA and TOS cumplaints as an ARA activist in order to take down genuine White Nationalist web pages, forums and blogs, because if Voice of Retards is about anything, it is about running a ZOG false-flag operation.

Download:
              http://reasonradionetwork.com/downlo...r_20111003.mp3

Whatever kikeshit fits, we might print

Comment

Criminal Kikes love to play at being Patriots

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/250...ererfinck2.jpg
                http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...rerfinck2.jpg/

Is it by coincedence that all of these filthy beasts of the field are criminals?

Bolgia 9 is where these bastards dwell. I know that that is a catholic thing, but there has to be a CI equivalent as far as these hell-bound, bastards go. Whatever the name is, it is their "central command".

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4504#post4504
                Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

None so [willfully] blind

None so [willfully] blind

http://adrenarch.bravejournal.com/entry/83032
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5162#post5162

Looks as though Wilhelm has found himself a broad to share his Hitler obsession with.

"Carolyn Yeager has become known for her revisionist writings. She has been working with a colleague to translate and write commentary for Ein Anderer Hitler, the memoir of Hermann Giesler. This work has been published in continuing installments in The Barnes Review (TBR) since November 2008. She is the author of a 48-page illustrated book “Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour – What the Tour Guides Don’t Tell You at Auschwitz-Birkenau,” published by TBR in March 2010. Ordering instructions for the book, along with all of her writings, can be found at her web site www.carolynyeager.com."

Fraulein Yeager has been told of Wilhelm's murderous past but doesn't appear to have a problem with it. I hope she realizes that her credibility (what little mainstream credibility she had) has (if it hasn't already) suffered incalculable diminution by her association with the Joysey Spick Killer. Perhaps she just likes arrogant loud mouth sociopaths with no teeth. But I guess she's no Pamela Anderson either. Maybe they deserve each other. Maybe just the blind leading the 'none so blind as those who will not see.'

If there is one thing a historical writer and holocaust revisionist needs like a hole in the head, it is to be seen consorting with convicted racist killers like Wilhelm Finck.

Shame really as I'm sure she is a very nice lady. Pity she is such a poor judge of character and not overtly particular about the company she keeps. If she needs her eyes opened maybe we should put her in touch with Wilhelms ex-wife. More on that to come . . . . .

Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V210-V17Bmc

Murderous jew ZOGpig Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't believe or teach DSCI . . .
                  . . . certainly NOT as taught by true Israelites Swift or Comparet
                  :

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
                  "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro..._Deny-DSCI.mp3
                  Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Finck's Past as a Murderous jew Pig in Jewrsey Shitty.
                  http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ristian-Pastor

Comment

Sundry Comments cooncerning Rabbi Finckelsheenie

Sundry Comments cooncerning Rabbi Finckelsheenie

http://adrenarch.bravejournal.com/entry/83032
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5163#post5163

Up to and beyond the Volstead act of 1919 Fincks family had a broad involvement in the brewing and alcohol industry in the US. A trade they brought with them from Germany. Just Google Finck Lowenbrau (actually known as Jews Beer in Germany) to see the convoluted and extensive Jewish Finck connection with alcohol in Germany. It will open your eyes and may make you see a few things more clearly.

Saturday, January 21st 2012 @ 4:43 PM

============

Keep spewing your lies and you know who you'll have to answer to for them. You know well that Bill is no murderer and was falsely convicted. Well, not convicted exactly, as he pled guilty so as to not get thirty years as the evidence was damning.

That said, keep it up. I's Matt TwOtt ZOGbott and I have 42BB bitch tits, a big butcher-knife, and a jewnibrowed mamzer catamite able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose named Bryan.

Hail Victory!!!

Saturday, January 28th 2012 @ 7:47 PM

============

Finck's got the eye of the jew!!!

Matt TwOtt ZOGbott

http://mamzers.org/useful/avatars/Ma...OGbott-big.jpg

Did you know that I'm Yashuah's Battle-Ass?

Comment

I'm back in the Saddle Again: Announcing the Finckelsheenie Wandering Catamite Circus-cus & ZOGbotterie

I'm off Probation for Murder; Now can Spy on the Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew-$permFart CI with Sored Mamzer!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5929#post5929

Remember when I claimed to be an 'innocent' bystander in murdering a Puerto Rican prisoner in the jewrsey Shitty jew Jersey jail. Well I lied of course. I'm actually a murderous kike who has been sent to infiltrate Christian Identity. Now I'm off parole and probation and can really try to dig into the underground church, with my mongrel catamite Bryan Reo/ SwordBrethren/ SoredMamzer.

As anusannounced on Finckelgonnerhea Saturnday nite on Talksjew, first step is Kentucky, wherein we will be hosted by the Sapphiracy of Klunt and spend several delightfool nights in the Barren KKKoosh of Klunt. Then onto that senile fuktard Don Elmore, who likes d-gs, j-ws, and mamzers with deft tongues.

Then itz on to Ar-Kansas wherein Bryan will try to get hisself some red-nigger mangina by blackmailing Victor Swisher, and then on to see jewrel Mosely and give that old mamzer faggot dwarf one of Cryin' Lyin' Bryan's famous hi-colonic enemas.

Jail Victory!!!

Rabbi MildSwill Finck-el-sheenie
                      New Catlick Cornholers & Papist Preterist Marranos of jew Jersey & jew Yawk

Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
                      "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Comment

Cum-cum cum-cum Master!!!

Cum-cum cum-cum Master!!!

Can I cum to, Master?

I also went snitching and lying to Talksjew to get Dick Reltney IP banned. Like a lying shitskin mamzer faggot with a deft tongue, I lied that Marty was trolling our chat even though Matt TwOtt ZOGbott blocked Dick Reltney in advance and Dick didn't get to say anything.

Broke-Back [Sored] Mamzer's my name,
                        ZOGbot Baal-Priest Faggotry's my Game!!!

Bryan Reo 2004 Mentor High School

Dickie's & Eliar's & Finckelsteinian Man-Jewce -- Breakfast of Champeen Mamzer Faggots!!!

Sored-Mamzer's Blog on Finck-El-Steinian Gonnerrhia-Degeneria

Comment

Fink's a pig

Fink's a pig

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...1823#post11823
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7127#post7127

Glad to see this thread moved to the proper subforum.

I’m not sure how somebody professing to be a “Greek expert” having his own faulty translation of scripture could miss the acrostics or reality of Satan as they’re in all original manuscripts. The Logos (or Word) proving Christ is Yahweh is one such example.

This happens when they “play church” or dismiss Satan and suddenly feel threatened by other preachers. Bill has been behind the demonization of Eli James since day one (using his show to build a name for himself even) and will further demonize anybody he disagrees with at zogbots.com!

Once a cop, always a cop – Bill’s always been suspect.

__666__666__666__666__

Ah's jewr faithfool Pisser Sock-Possum, Master. Now give me a Pisser-Possum Treat!!!

______

Comment

I'm back to ovulating with Rabbi Finckelsheenie . . .

I'm back to ovulating with Rabbi Finckelsheenie . . .

Black Demagoguery and Civil Rights

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2013/07/2...-civil-rights/
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9014#post9014

Rabbi Finck-el-sheenie seen here looking all big, bad and tough. Actually it was sucking an awful lot of Puerto Rican cock
                            in the big house as atonement for its sundry murders as a Jersey City pig.

July 22, 2013

William Finck of Christogenea.org speaks about his past experience with federal civil rights charges brought against him, as he and Carolyn discuss the demagoguery practiced by high-profile African-Americans over the Trayvon Martin shooting. This Yenta-Skank couldn't help but ovulate to the Joisey shitty Spic-killer as her withered downs-syndrome eggs are in Brownian Motion to a big-nosed kike pig like Finckelsheenie that makes her barren dry coosh wettt. After about an hour or so of this shit, Rabbi Finckelsheenie had to run off to plumb the non-kosher pussy of Melissa Epperson/Kammi the Anglo-mestizo hillbilly and so the following other topics were discussed while I shoved a large carrot in muh quim and a turnip up muh bunghole, cum-cum, cum-cum:

In civil rights cases, the jury is given a lower standard on “reasonable doubt” and doesn’t need to be a unanimous verdict;

Original report of Martin-Zimmerman altercation by eye-witness clearly supported Zimmerman’s story;

The mainstream media is guilty of causing injury and even death to White people by feeding blacks the idea they have a legitimate grievance;

The Benjamin Gerard Hawkins case reveals the law is easier on blacks than on Whites;

All black leaders, except for a few Christian ministers, tell their people it is Whitey’s fault and an intolerable “Racism” is built into America;

Jan Karski’s book, Story of a Secret State, republished in March by Georgetown University Press, is just another holocaust fantasy.

A look behind the scenes of the Jan Karski Educational Foundation.

Download Link: http://thewhitenetwork.com/data/audi...r_20130722.mp3

http://thewhitenetwork.com

Comment

Rabbi Finckelsheenieia's Gonerrhea Fridaze -- 6June14

Rabbi Finckelsheenieia's Gonerrhea Fridaze -- 6June14

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/chr...-june-6th-2014
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0854#post10854
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0854#post10854

Ever since this Ashkenazi Jersey Shitty jewboy, i.e. me, Rabbi Finckelsheenie got out of prison for murdering some Puerto Rican prisoner I and my Ashkenazi jew handlers at the Ashkenazi Defecation League has had one goal in mind as an Ashkenazi jew ZOGbot: Changing Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

To do that, I beguiled the Chicago Sephardic jew Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November, Capt'n Senility Chifton Emahiser the Sicilian guido papist-preterist, and best of all, Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor. I really miss that lil guido with the sucktion applying it to my two-inches of foreskin, I let SoredMamzer suck it any time it wants, er, yeah.

Anyways, as a "Papist Preterist" I've gone all Gerda-Kochite "No Devil" and claim that when the Roman Catkick Baal-Cult of Cybele put pore Satan in the pit that pore Satan died and becum-cum the jews, like me.

Tonight, when Moaner Mountcum-cummery calls in I tell her that Satan was multiple demons and that they all were mortal and that they had their way with Eve, mistaking Eve for Lilith or whatever this jewboy wants to claim tonight to itz mongrel tards calling into my Talmudic sewing circle.

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Finc...une14-Mona.mp3

Yet I want to claim to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and at the same time claim that I know more than Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet. This while having this jew mongrel Allen Rouse who was kicked out of $permFart, along with Meerkkkat Markkk Klowney of the Sapphiracy of Klunt. I'll also whine like a jew pussy like I did in Administrative Segregation when all them niggers fucked me in the ass for a pack of Ramen noodles.

I simply am unable to prove my kikeshit and we have a bunch of live wires calling in and I have to yell and scream because they know more DSCI than I do. Guest #21 sure tore this idiot Talmudic skrewler a new asshole.

Pope Marty Lindstedt/Samuelson called in. Did you know that there are no Swedes named Samuelson, even though they cum from Helsingborg to South Dakota and Finck is short for the jew names "Finck", "Fink" and "Finckelstein" and especially Finckelsheenie? Why, I'm as Irish as John Kerry-Kohn!!! If it wasn't for that anglo-mestizo used whorepussy like Melissa, why I'd still be going ass-to-mouth with 42BB Bitch-tits Matt TwOtt ZOGbottt and SoredMamzer in jew yawk, and living with Momma Finckelsheenie. Why my two-and-a-half nigger Cadillac snout was gotten the old fashioned way: Like Corn-Cobb and SoredMamzer, I'm at least 14% nigger and most of the rest of it is jew!!!

I whine like a kike pussy about "trolling" by jewronomo Visser and Pope Marty. And like it is said about us jews, I "forget" that I've trolled jewromy's Talksjew shows and have bought, thanks to ZOG, entire scores of domain names to say the same old stupid shit. And, along with Eliar jewseph Stalin Kutz-Putz-November James and Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren, took down all of Pope Marty's web pages, blogs, forums, and that of others as well. I am no stranger to hypocrisy.

So I'll have this "Open Lines" show because my ZOG handlers told me that this stupid nasty jewboy simply must try to pick up somce new mamzers because I've pissed off 99.99 percent of the .01 percent of the aboveground portion of Christian Identity. Now Pope Marty and them Pisser-Possums and them NimBusters are trashing me out and playing "Cossacks & jewboys" while I hunker down in my Teamspeak-Talksjew Shityl.

Since January 2013 I've admitted that I, Rabbi Finckelsheenie doesn't believe or teach DSCI as taught by true Israelites Swift or Comparet:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show. "DSCI' is an "Allegory used to represent a race-mixing event"

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro..._Deny-DSCI.mp3 Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese

So what do I, Finckelsheenie really believe? I've joined the Sapphiracy of Klunt and believe that there is "No Devil" like Shelton Emry and Klunt Downey. I Finckelsheenie deny Dual-Seedline Orthodoxy. I've been huffing queef fumes from the Sapphiracy of Klunt [KKKlowney] and now gone cumpletely No-Devil? No Debbil but theyz a Debbie-el in Missus Klunt!!!

Cum-cum, cum-cum, oy vey!!!

Teamspeak Link: http://christogenea.org/system/files...-OpenLines.mp3
                              Talksjew Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-67332/TS-865578.mp3

:

Comment

Working...
                              X