+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The CrAppollonian Insult Thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,882

    Default The CrAppollonian Insult Thread

    Like a wandering shit-skinned leprous armadillo.


    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...1691#post41691
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3920#post3920


    Quote Originally Posted by il ragno View Post
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...1557#post41557

    Of course not. (Being a good white man.) But within the confines of a Jewlag, he's fine.

    Sometimes frightening children and livestock is instructive; sometimes it's abuse. Here's one of the rare times it's both.
    Actually, the yAppster is a sort of shitskin mong[r]ollian spam-mamzer that jewsually infests during the winter months a dumpster in a suburb of San Antoine. However, like a shit-eating mangy possum or leprous armadillo, it moves North for the summer, and might be seen as far north as dumpsters in Wichita, Kansas City, or, D-g Forbid!!! Des Moines.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-14-2011 at 01:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,882

    Default Appy would far rather be kicked than ignored.

    Appy would far rather be kicked than ignored.



    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...ed=1#post41019
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4337#post4337


    Quote Originally Posted by apollonian View Post
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...ed=1#post40940

    I Demand The Heads Of "Hawthorne's Disease" And Fagno
    (Apollonian, 17 Sep 11)


    Wow: I'm impressed w. nowhere brains--he hates my guts (all because I hold there's no such thing as perfectly free human will), yet he sticks up for the rule, regardless--I'd even give him a pos rep, if I could.

    But I want to make a case for a simple proposition which has important corollaries, and that begins w. thesis "hawthorne's disease" MUST BE PERMANENTLY BANNED (but only fm TBB). The little bastard knew exactly what he was doing, violating a rule, penalty for which he understood perfectly, and he did this not only as gesture against mighty soldier of God, apster, but also in contempt of barrel of beerness, its admins, and members--it was distinct act of terrorism, indubitably.

    Some Yappster drooling deleted . . .

    Note further, this contemptible little ulcerated disease of "hawthorne" is member of notorious buffoons' clique and bureau, a scurvy gang of terrorists and scum, "hawthorne's disease" following the lead of buffoons' president, "johnsoid"/"blutoid" the schizoidal and Jewwy psycho, and VP, mr. puke, a complete, brainless zero. "Il fagno" is yet another stinking member of these buffoon scum and filth, "fagno" however, probably not intending to be such a buffoon as we see he is, so idiotically glib as he always pretends and strives to being, taking himself more seriously, like a true punk.

    And don't think for a second I'm being too hard on this vermin, the buffoons' bureau (bb), for they un-questionably seek to dominating and intimidating the other members of this site. Disease of "hawthorne" dares the admin(s) to ban him as he richly deserves. No less than TWO other members told me not to make it public they gave me pos reps as they fear (though they didn't use that word) being similarly attacked by the buffoon scum.

    But what, it might be asked, is it buffoons sooooo much resent about mighty apster, aside fm fact he's generally such outstanding soldier of God? I submit to u, fellow members of barrel of beer site, it is apster's upstanding and forthright stand for Christian virtue, and specifically then the fervent vocation and commitment upon the TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE extermination of Judaism, Jews, and their gentile cohorts (see http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...ially-anti-Jew, esp. item # 1)--this it is, I submit, why this buffoon filth, scum, and vermin so much fear and hate mighty apster--esp. fagno, agent for Jews.

    Of course, it might be objected these stupid buffoon morons aren't intelligent enough to even understand such Christian implications and virtue--but there is surely one member, at least, of buffoons' bureau who is cognizant of the anti-semitic implications, and that is the sinister and disgusting Jewwy faggot and gossip-monger, the psychotic "il fagno" in all his diarhea of the (proverbial) mouth.

    Observe all the difficulty apster of mightiness has so bravely and heroically faced and endured, constantly under attack by these psychotic buffoon scum and morons, practically fm the very beginning, these buffoons consisting of the aforementioned three stooges, plus il fagno, augmented then by "bengalore" the pimp-like punk who enjoys bragging about beating-up females.

    Regardless the grim odds, apster perseveres, bringing nuggets of info AND SHIT MAINLY and analysis to a confused and mis-guided world, the three stooges constantly attacking and harassing, augmented as noted, by others who want to suck-along, including lately in addition the "boat-rocker" of bill as we see, billy boy objecting to fact that apster sometimes shoots back at the buffoons, the apster having his own opinions.

    Consider the constant harassment, even as mighty apster ignores the buffoon scum, apster bravely submitting his info to a candid and famished world--see http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...-Jew-murderers, or http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...0007#post40007, or http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...9716#post39716. There are many other instances and examples.

    For never doubt these buffoons are indubitably "useful idiots" for the Jews, il fagno, being surely one of those sedulously working for Jew-masters in his pathetic and fallacious assaults against apster--this accounts then for his vehemence and intensity of the diarhea that torrents fm his (proverbial) mouth. And look at where fagno is based, I understand, Jew-york city, no less--is this not a telling clue?

    Notice above all, these scurvy scum buffoons NEVER, EVER, EVER speak to the issue, with few exceptions if ever--only ad hominem against irrelevancies and such as personality--and consider these are well-known Jewwy tactics.

    So the pt. to observe is the fact Jews make use of gentiles' infighting, esp. to attempting to isolating and intimidating the most anti-semitic heroes and soldiers--thus the Jews or Jewwies, like il fagno, make use of moronic buffoons--as we see here at beer barrel.

    Thus again, hawthorne's disease KNEW PERFECTLY well what he was doing, in concert w. fellow conspiratorial buffoons and useful idiots, this knowing he had full approval of these vile puke and scum, including especially the treacherous, rapscallion gossip-monger, queer, and probable Jewwy, the venomous and glib il fagno. Ganging-up on mighty apster 3, 4, and 5 and more to one, wasn't enough. Intense, psychotic, and vile ad-hominem attacks weren't enough. The buffoon scum had to then additionally go and BLATANTLY break a rule they knew perfectly well, this in contempt of all propriety and white-man's decency (such as it is), this as gesture to show they're out to terrorize the innocent population and members of beer barrel.

    CONCLUSION: Now will macrobius, chief admin, do his duty in perma-banning disease of "hawthorne"?--he should already have done so, and his weakness will only be used against him evermore by the petty punks and bullies of buffoons' bureau. Observe fagno himself, I understand, is or was "moderator" of another forum; he knew perfectly well what he was about, and he should be banned forthwith also. But perhaps macro is impressed w. fact Obama/Soetoro is usurper, ineligible to be president and further has submitted a fraudulent birth certificate, blatantly flouting the law, among numerous other criminal and treasonous acts. Too bad macro can't understand that letting filth and puke like "hawthorne" and fagno flout the rules is what sets stage for Obama's gross and horrific criminality-in-ur-face. Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian
    As a matter of fact I know the name of the YAppster, its past history of being kicked out of the halls of academe for stalking and lunacy, and let me tell anyone wanting to 'out' this shitskinned mamzer without a clue or a bath for years at a time that it simply isn't worth it. The Mighty CrAppster got mad at me over at StumbleInn and gave the location of its dumpster in a suburb of San Antoine and invited me to drive 800+ miles to whup its anglo-mestizo ass and I declined.

    Arguing with St. Sticknigger is a waste of time because it is without a brain to reach. I'd recommend that anyone dealing In Real Life with Appy to use a pallet slat with a rusty nail that you just pissed on instead. It will do Appy no good and he will learn no lasting lessons other than to avoid you in the immediate future but the howls of pain from Appy will be balm to your soul.

    Last seen, Appy was seen roving like a rabid armadillo migrating to a new free range open air dumpster as far north as even St. Paul or Detroit. But summer is nearly over and the YAppster is doubtless headed south to its winter head&hind-quarters in South Texas or even Nuevo Mexico. The fact that there is a drought in Texas means nothing to Appy. Water is for nothing, not even drinking as long as there is something else to drink and under no circumstances should it be used to cut down on any of the crud on St. Appy's scrofulous neck.

    So in any case for any of you deciding to pay any attention to Appy, let me advise you: DON'T DO IT!!! Appy would far rather be kicked than ignored.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Atyan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-18-2011 at 04:59 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,882

    Default Appy don't have free-swill. Appy is a catlick shitskin mamzer without free will.

    Appy don't have free-swill. Appy is a catlick shitskin mamzer without free will.


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4395#post4395
    http://forum.thebeerbarrel.net/showt...2518#post42518

    Quote Originally Posted by apollonian View Post
    http://forum.thebeerbarrel.net/showt...2392#post42392


    The Deliberate Destruction Of TBB--Exactly How It's Taking Place
    (Apollonian, 24 Sep 11)


    TBB is sinking, sinking, sinking into the great bog of moribundity, and never doubt TBB is mere microcosm of our larger society--the same basic sickness, JEW DISEASE, afflicts both entities.

    Observe: TBB is dying a slow, agonizing death, tortured by vile puke and scum, these scum led by the dreaded buffoons bureau (bb), esp. the "three stooges," "johnsoid"/"blutoid," mr. puke, and "hawthorne's disease," now and lately assisted by such as "boatrocker bill" and others too, like MAT and "shady bob," even if not consistently (as the principle buffoon troika, aforementioned) or entirely consciously and deliberately.

    There are other buffoons here too, not as effective, like "nowhere brains" and "allison," who are generally held in contempt by all parties. And there are the more infrequent buffoons like "bengalore" and the truly sinister "il fagno," though fagno surely imagines he's taken more seriously, not as mere buffoon.

    But it's most instructive, esp. for sake of the larger culture to see exactly how this deliberate destruction, both of society in general and TBB in particular is taking place.

    For observe the dissident and patriot cause is simply under-mined and subverted, spun and deflected by the top Jews and Jewwies--ESPECIALLY by means of diverting fm the fundamental problem of cultural decline, subjectivism and Pelagian heresy, this Pelagianism founded upon the perfectly "free" human will fallacy/delusion.

    Thus heroic Christian soldiers do their best to keep targets upon the primary enemy of human-kind, the JEWS (see http://forum.thebeerbarrel.net/showt...ti-Jew)--while the Jews, naturally, work to deflect and divert this attn to infighting among the gentiles ESPECIALLY among the races, white and non-white. This Jew-serving diversion and subversion is best reflected in the BNP (Brit. Nat. party) and EDL (Eng. Def. League) which are run and financed by Jews and work to ISOLATE WHITES AGAINST THE OTHER RACES--rather than isolating Jews.

    In USA we see this Jews' work is done by Jared Taylor (American Renaissance) and Prof. Kevin MacDonald who do PRECISELY the same thing as BNP and EDL, sucking up to the Jews, ISOLATING WHITES AGAINST ALL THE OTHER RACES, working for the Jews--against whites. Irony, of course, is these traitors pretend they're defending whites--this, while insisting kikes are white.

    And this Jews' work is reflected further in such as "fade the butcher," "prozium," "Hunter Wallace" at Occidental Dissent who champions the kikes and rather opposes the dark-skins.

    Thus the very same sort of Jew-serving activity is done here at TBB by means of the willing useful idiots led by buffoons bureau and afore-mentioned Jew-yawk denizen, il fagno. For how can anyone based in Jew yawk not be sympathetic to kikes?

    Thus buffoon scum and filth work so hard and intensively against heroic Christian soldiers like mighty apster who is literally swarmed by these buffoon scum, esp. by means of ad-hominem fallacy and outright lies, like idea apster is "bum" and "drunk" which lies buffoon puke repeat ad nauseum--JUST LIKE JEWS DO.

    TBB is not helped at all, and rather subverted further, even primarily by negligence, by weak admins who allow buffoon filth to blatantly, in-ur-face break basic, necessary, and well-known rules which should net perma-banning of buffoon scum (see http://forum.thebeerbarrel.net/showt...p?8735-Outings, esp. # 3). But when buffoons see they can break these basic and necessary rules w. impunity the forum is destroyed--as we see it is even now as we speak.

    And note the larger society is destroyed, as we see, when the rule-of-law is ignored, as in the case of the illegal alien-in-chief, Obama/Soetoro, so it is reflected in the microcosm of TBB. Best solution is to getting rid of the buffoons, first by means of perma-banning such as "hawthorne's disease" immediately for his deliberate breaking of basic rule, same w. il fagno.

    CONCLUSION: Another good move is to banning mr. puke for his utter worthlessness which is easily confirmed by his never ever, ever, ever, ever posting anything of any substance--no less than the contemptible "nowhere brains." Unfortunately the usual cowardice among the admins merely prolongs the moribund agony of TBB. Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian
    .

    Appy is a shitskin mamzer that holds the notion common to the Great Whore of Babble-on papist church that shitskin mamzers like Appy have some sort of control over Aryan men through their Hittite/Cybelene worsesheep. Notions such as purgatory, and how jewccy-fruit works can work to place shitskins into nigger Paradise, where like niggers and jews they can pester White Men forever without getting in return a pallet slat upside their scrofulous shitskin heads. nigger and jew Paradise is where they can get the White Man to obey or even pay a second's attention to them and there is no such thang as 'White Flight.'

    I wrote to Appy at length over this matter over on StumbleInn. To make it short, I agreed with Appy that it had determinism because it is a delusional shitskin mamzer animal without a white soul and not any free will because it was limited in intellect and without a soul and not a White man. However, Aryan White Men, since they were endowed with intellect and souls die to YHWH's Design, have Free Will and a choice as to whether they will serve YHWH, YHWH's Servant Nation, and save themselves and gain Eternal Life.

    Trying to argue with a shitskin mamzer like Appy is altogether a waste of time. Appy above is unable to understand because Appy is a dog unable to digest YHWH's Bread and a swine unable to appreciate Christ's Pearls. Appy can't even understand TheBeerBarrel and why the listserver owners keep this shitskin mamzer dog around, i.e. to kick and ridicule and poke in the emaciated ribs with sharp sticks. No one is going to ban themselves in order to placate some shitskin mamzer who acts as the forum idiot.

    Of course nowadays, what with mamzers like Jeromy Visser and Bryan Reo, jews like Eli James and Bill Finck, and their small flock of wandering mamzers playing 'Wikipedia' Christian Identity, a good old fashioned delusional mackeral-snapping papist shitskin mamzer like Appy clinging to its tattered vestments of Roman Catholicism isn't so bad.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,882

    Default No matter how much love or money or reward tokens are expended, there is no cure for fuktardation.

    No matter how much love or money or reward tokens are expended, there is no cure for fuktardation.



    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...7781#post47781
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4575#post4575


    Quote Originally Posted by apollonian View Post
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...7350#post47350


    "Harm" Is Discouragement To Free Speech By Means Of Contempt For Necessary, Basic Rule(s)
    (Apollonian, 17 Oct 11)


    Thus (fm above) macro just simply continues w. his Jewwy, self-serving "logic," such as it is, and excuses. Macro's above first sentence makes little sense (except, no doubt, "internally" to him). But the second sentence, aside fm being self-serving rationalization at best, is really just an out-right lie.

    For macro, who pretends he's GWM--which I guess he imagines he is sometimes--what u've done is to allowing Jewwy and Jew-run buffoons to making a gross travesty of the site, and fools out of u admins, allowing them to break basic, necessary, and well-known rule with IMPUNITY, u pretending, like a ninny, "everything's under control"--perhaps, but under the Jewwy "control" of those infernal scum buffoons who are run, inspired, and co-ordinated by a gross, filthy, psychotic and schizoidal kike, "johnsoid"-jewstink (also "blutoid" in another manifestation/personna).

    CONCLUSION: How is FREE SPEECH encouraged by u allowing scum buffoons to break rule, basic, necessary, and well-known, w. such impunity as u have? On the contrary, free speech and opposition to those scummy Jew-run and -inspired buffoons is absolutely DIS-COURAGED--this is the obvious, gross "HARM" which u're deliberately over-looking, for goodness sakes. Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian
    The BeerBarrel is about as 'free-speech' a forum as there is. Hence you are allowed to run wild here.

    You have a function as the village idiot/Forum Retard, Appy. I am all for you having free speech but would favor you b3eing co[o]nfined to jewr own Tard Corral/Virtual Dumpster wherein the inhabitants could then go to jewr sub-forum and poke you with sharp sticks or beat you with a pallet slat -- all virtual, of course. Instead, you are a sort of wandering retard who like a pariah mad-cow wanders all over the forum, eating out a chunk and shitting at [s]will.

    All of which is fine. The forum moderators and denizens like having a Forum Fuktard to ridicule. They have a retard to poke fun of, and you are an oblivious buffoon providing hours of entertainment. So how are the rules to be made within this reality?

    The answer is what we have now. You act like an ass-clown. The 'Bluto's Buffoon's Burroeau' ridicules you. You then bitch and whine and fawn trying to change the only way in which you will be allowed to be on this forum, as cheap entertainment at jewr expense. A fine laugh is had by all but the admins get a little irked because of you whining like a retarded mamzer pussy about why you don't like the only reason you haven't been banned yet -- because this village needs to have an idiot. You act as if you have anything valuable to say, and that everyone else who holds you in co[o]ntempt should be banned from this forum.

    Not going to happen.

    There is a reason you got kicked out of gradjewut skrewl. You were justly viewed as a potentially dangerous retard. There is a reason you are kicked off of other forums. You are viewed as a tedious idiotic retard. Kane12345666 used to be the forum 'tard but he became a dangerous tedious fuktard smart enough to take it down, and so was gone. Now you want to go from being a tedious retard to a whining pseudo-dangerous retard and are getting on the last nerve of the moderators and administration of this forum.

    Better go back to being a nice little retard if you know what is good for you.

    If I were the admins, I'd tell you to fuck off and quit bitching about the rules -- rules are for only those able to understand them and comply within loose parameters -- and if you keep it up I'd put you in a special retard cage/subforum where there are no rules whatsoever for anyone to bitch about. All a-holes bared and no a-holes barred.

    Of course every single word of this will go right over jewr pointy stanky head, Appy. Your kind reminds me of all them retards I used to see and smell at the Biggs Maximum Security NutHouse Unit in them 'Social Learning Program' Wards. No matter how much the tard-corraller white-shirts tried to teach them criminal retards how to wipe theyz' own asses, none of them ever learned, no matter how much love or money or reward tokens were expended. There is no cure for fuktardation.

    The only thang you understand and respect is the nekkid pallet slat, Appy.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum


    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-19-2011 at 01:14 PM.

  5. #5
    John Q. Whigger's Avatar
    John Q. Whigger is offline Honest ZOGling Whigger Ass-Clown Member John Q. Whigger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Whiggerton, ZOG
    Posts
    78

    Default Back when Cousin JA Whiteman loved Appy

    Back when Cousin JA Whiteman loved Appy


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...861#post278861
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4678#post4678



    I cannot find anything posted by an ixabert here or at the phora. It seems that this ixabert over there just cuts and pastes links to stories and makes no comments. Hmnmmm...sounds like me dammit! (: Please cut and paste or direct me to something by ix and I will confirm for you if this is the same person and am nearly 100% sure I can do that.

    I have a suitcase in my storage outbuilding that holds over 100 pounds of paper-archived essays of his from years past that he could not take with him when he left town. He can be obnoxious but his writing style is very easy to spot which is an irritation to some who attack him for abbreviating everything his own way. Does that sound like this ix fella? I sure as hell don't know yet. Post some ix please.

    I had previously recommended Appy to sign up for Pastor Lindstedt's forum and I believe they might have had some communications via email that I was not privy to but recall hearing about from one of them. Like I said, if his addy comes from TX, it is the very same Appy I have met in PERSON. He is a bit essentric but that is the worst I could say of the guy.

    Most intelligent folk tend to be a bit off in some benign way. He is one of those guys. He has a degree from a jewniversity. He has studied traditional Christianity for years and tries to rally mainstream baalboxers to his way of thinking. He states that Christianity is by nature, anti-semetic and he encourages everyone to follow the traditions of Constantine. He hates the fed reserve. He is open to CI but has serious questions. He is intelligent. Does he sound like this itzaturd fella?


    This faggot is definitely NOT the Appolonian/Appy that I know.
    http://www.4forums.com/political/ope...pollonian.html


    Posted on StumbleInn 08-12-2010, 07:35 PM

    Last edited by John Q. Whigger; 06-11-2012 at 04:25 PM.

    ==============

    Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

    Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
    Cut out the Middle-Man !!
    Worse-sheep jewrself !!!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,882

    Default Can you say "Leprous Rabid Armadillo of the Internut"?

    Can you say "Leprous Rabid Armadillo of the Internut"?


    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...1750#post51750
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4741#post4741


    Quote Originally Posted by Apocales View Post
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...ed=1#post51671

    I have never encountered someone like him before on the internet, a truly fascinating creature of the field.
    .
    .

    Huh. " "Fascinating", no. Totally fucked up is right. Appy is a truly dygenic mangy miscegenated Beast of the Field. But since jewnstain brought it up, itz time for classifuckation:

    Can you say "Leprous Rabid Armadillo of the Internut"?


    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum



+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts