X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Thoughts On Ronald Reagan And The 80's

A Few Thoughts On Ronald Reagan And The 80's

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3932#post3932

This is an excerpt from an e-mail I wrote to a friend of mine, several months ago. I think it maes some relevant points, so I'm posting it here.---TCM72.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I realize that Ronald Reagan was no great hero. The neo-cons mainly suck his ass because he supposedly "won the Cold War", but anybody who knows who really runs the world sees through that shit. The Cold War was never anything but a Jew scam, calculated to get both the U. S. and the Soviet Union to spend themselves into oblivion, thereby becoming more dependent on the Rothschild banks and hastening the coming of the New World Order. And, yes, when he picked that child-molesting, Satan-worshipping, mischling faggot, Bush Sr., to be his VP, he pretty much sealed the fate of this country, no doubt about it.

Nonetheless, you've gotta admit HE MADE US PROUD TO BE WHITE AGAIN. Even though I was only eight years old when Reagan was elected, I remember how UTTERLY FUCKED UP things were under Jimmy Carter. The economy was in the toilet, (just like it is now) the Middle East was exploding, (just like it is now), and everybody thought the country was about to collapse. Frankly, they were right. If Reagan hadn't come along when he did, it would have. You had everybody at everybody else's throats, with the Jewsmedia leading the "hate Whitey" parade. Turn on the ZOG-box, and what did you see but a bunch of pro-nigger, pro-faggot, pro-femroid, anti-White propaganda? (Once again, just like you see today.) Reagan changed all that. He changed the CULTURE, and, by doing so, saved us from an imminent civil war.

The niggers and femroidz shut their damn yaps, and, as for the faggots, I can tell you that, here in the South, (and I suspect throughout the Midwest, and the rest of the rural U.S.) they not only went back into the closet, but they locked the door behind them and didn't make a peep. Instead of a constant drumbeat of "gay rights" from the TelAvivision, we had Morton Downey, Sam Kenison, Guns N' Roses, and even that nigger, Eddie Murphy, making fun of them. (Speaking of Eddie Murphy, remember that interview he did with Dick Cavett, when Cavett asked him if he was offended by the word, "nigger", and he replied that if someone called him a nigger he would probably laugh? That's another thing, too. Back then you had some liberals that acutally believed in FREE SPEECH. Now White news commentators can't even say "nigger" when quoting a rap lyric, and even Chris Rock doesn't think White people should be allowed to say it. Back in the 80's that "we can say it, but you can't" monkeyshit wouldn't fly. If niggers were allowed to say "nigger" then everybody was allowed to say it. )

Instead of black militant yabba-dabba-doo-doo like THE JEFFERSONS and GOOD TIMES, we had THE COSBY SHOW, which, for all its faults, at least encouraged blacks to work hard and be responsible, rather than blaming Whitey for all their problems.

Instead of that vile Jew hag, Bea Arthur, venting her yeast-infected, post-menopausal hellpit at anything with a penis on MAUDE, we had Ronnie Milsap singing "She Keeps The Home Fires Burning". There for awhile, it really looked like they had driven a stake through the evil kosher heart of femroidizm.

And, best of all, Southrons were proud to be Southrons, and neither nigger nor Jew nor gliberal made one peep about it, either. THE DUKES OF HAZZARD was the #1 show in America, and every kid wanted a toy General Lee car, with a Rebel flag decal on top. Alabama's MOUNTAIN MUSIC album, with the flag cover, went multiplatinum. And there were Rebel flag ballcaps, pool floats, beach towels, you name it. It was Jesse Jackson's worst nightmare and Jon Stewart's too. And, to me, it was pretty near Heaven On Earth.

You see, that's the thing. Ronald Reagan allowed me to have a childhood. Had it not been for him, I would've, unboudoubtedly, grown up in some post-apocalyptic MAD MAX hellscape, with everybody fighting everybody else just to survive. And that's what we're headed for now, no doubt about it. This time there will be no revival, no resurrection, because we are no longer usefool to our Jew masters. We stayed around and kept consuming their garbage just long enough to destablize the Middle East and turn China into a superpower. Now we're going into the dustbin like yesterday's newspaper, and it serves us right. Such are the wages of whoredumb. Couldn't have happened to a nicer gal.

But, the thing is, in 1980, we were at a crossroads, and we could've gone two different ways. We could've either continued the way were going and let the country collapse into a race war, probably dividing into several different countries, with an Aztlan in the Southwest, for the beaners, a New Africa in the Deep South, for the niggers, and several small, initially independent and unafilliated White areas in the rural and mountainous parts of the country, or, otherwise, we could've done what we did, and resuscitate ZOG long enough for us to fight a couple more wars for Israel and get further and further in debt buying useless foreign crap.

We chose the latter, and the rest, as they say, is history. We allowed the Evil Empire, the Great Satan to survive for another thirty years. All it cost us was our souls, and the lives of the Branch Davidians, Sam and Vicky Weaver, Stephen Ames, William Cooper, and countless others. They died so I could live. So I could play with all of my General Lee cars and Star Wars action figures, fall in love with Sally Field on GIDGET and Susan Dey on THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, listen to the Beatles, the Monkees, and the Who and fantasize about getting laid, although I never would. To graduate from high school, get a place of my own, wreck five cars, get fat as all fuck, and whack off to to old stills from THREE'S COMPANY that I've printed out. I hate to admit it, but Harold Covington kinda has a point. I'm basically a two-legged swine rolling around in ZOG's toxic sludge. There's not one of my ancestors that wouldn't put a bullet in my head, if they were alive today.

Well, actually, if your ancestors were smart -- and you seem to have more self-knowledge gained at high cost than most ZOGlings -- they would tell you to milk out that last squirt, clean up, get ready and here is a gun and a rope and a knife, time to clear out the shitter, boy. Let's git 'er done, chop, chop!!! Hail Victory!!! Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt, CJCC/AN

But, thankfully, at long last, that Evil Empire is beginning to crumble and fall. Grant it, it's all part of the plan, and they think they're gonna impose something even worse on us, and I have no doubt they'll expend ridiculous amounts of blood and treasure trying to do so, before they give up, but the Bible says what it says, and they will not prevail. It's only the non-Whites in the Third World who will accept the Mark Of The Beast gladly, since, it fact, it would represent a giant step up in their standard of living. The resistance will come from here in the ZOGland, where only the poorest and the stupidest, mainly niggers and beaners will go along. Some of the stupidest of the poor White trash will probably go along with it, as will all of these boozhie yuppie vermin, once their stocks and bonds become utterly worthless, as they've known nothing but prosperity all of their misbegotten lives, and the very idea of starvation will have them pissing their red-white-and-blue panties in terror.

But you have to realize that there are a LOT of White people out here in the rural areas who know a little bit about survival and self-reliance, and there's not a goddamned thing that ZOG can do about them. If they try to round us all up, well, that just gives us a "heads up" as to what their plan is, and, when word gets around, that will bring on the resistance even sooner, since it's a choice of fight or die. They're also the most religious and the most anti-government of the lot, and there's no way in hell they'll willingly take the Mark Of The Beast.

So I say BRING IT ON!!! The sooner the fucking better. At least if it happens today, or tommorrow, or next week, then I won't end up rotting in a jail cell for four or five years waiting for it.
    Last edited by Librarian; 07-16-2011, 02:42 PM. Reason: Formatting, add comment
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.
Working...
X